Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a little thought I had in my head since Ive never seen a woman of color other than one I know of have a love dating show. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The music was loud and the crowd was loving every moment of it. They sung all the words to the music while she performed effortless on stage. Her heart was pumping with each move she made as she danced across the stage. She could see out the corner of her eye Razz was about to come onto stage. The crowd always loved to see them perform together since it wasn't so common. He jumped out on stage with energy as he started to spit his rhymes.

She only wore one of her little shorts and a crop top that complimented her skin. Her curly hair was in a massive state as the heat of the lights were causing her body to sweat and glisten. She danced around Razz singing her parts while they both started to grind to the music. At that point he took off his shirt showing off his toned body while they both worked the crowd. One last grind before he slapped her butt on stage and winked to the crowd while she started to do her solo dance.

The crowd was so hyped up over the energy both of them were giving off. Screams of both of their names were so loud she had to take off one of her ear pieces. Doing her final routine for the concert she danced her heart out and made her way back to Razz while they did a final pose.

"Thank you all so much for coming out, be blessed." She said.

Razz and she ran off the stage quickly while they both heard the crowd still cheering. Her assistant had her bottled water ready and a hair tie to keep her curls out of her face. She could feel the adrenaline from still on stage and went inside her dressing room to calm down a bit. She grabbed one of the towels and wiped away the sweat off her body and laid down for a second.

She had been touring for six months and tonight was her final show. Truth be told she loved going on the road, but even better when she could just be home. She missed her dog and her friends and family of course and couldn't wait to see them. No one was in her dressing room because after she was done with a show she just wanted to have some time to reflect and be alone. She did ask for Razz to come in ten minutes and it was already fifteen. Knowing him she knew he was in his dressing room probably having a drink or about to throw an after party.

She met Razz two years ago at the studio while she was recording her second album. He was already a known up and coming rapper in the industry. She had no clue who he was despite his rising fame.  Her manger wanted them to collaborate on her new album and set a meeting up. The first time she met him she thought that he was an ultra asshole. He got upset that she had no idea who he was and she actually laughed in his face and told him he was acting like a three year old. The funny thing was that he busted out laughing and found it funny. They kept in contact for business and to just be friends since both of them had a lot in common.

Now they had been together for a year and some change and she could say they were doing okay. Scheduling was always crazy, but they made it work. She wasn't by all means in love with him, but she was just enjoying the moment. She walked to the dressing room and saw that his body guard Tank was gone and opened the door.

What she saw had her ultimately pissed off. Here he was with a groupie getting oral sex. His pants were down while the girl was on her knees bobbing. His eyes were closed so he didn't see her and the girl was so into her job that she didn't pay attention.  She closed and locked the door so no one could come in.

"What the fuck is going on Robert?" she said. She knew his real name and always called him by that not his dumb stage name.

"Oh shit. It's not even like that Nay." He said. He pulled up his pants while the girl tried to run off.

"Fuck you and this groupie bitch. How dare you do this to me and especially on my tour?" Go suck on a rock and it's over ASAP you should have finished with this trick." She said.

"Obviously you didn't do your job well enough. I had to get her to show you how to do it correctly." He said. He had a smug look on his face like he tried to peg her down.

"Trust me you don't either. Go ask your manager." She said. With that she unlocked the door and strutted out of the building and called her assistant to bring the car around.

She was so mad that he would do something like that especially on her big night. This was her tour and no one else was included, but she had welcomed him with open arms.  He tried to throw a dig at her by basically telling her she was not the best sexually. She rolled her eyes at that comment because she knew it was a lie. Truth be told he couldn't even handle her sexually and keep up. She threw that little dig at his manager because he always told her that she knew she liked him. She could admit that he was hot as hell and if she wanted to she would have a go at him.

She smiled at that thought of him, but quickly crossed that out of her mind when her car pulled up. The driver opened the door while her assistant and manager was already in the car. They knew something was up because her face was looked uninviting.

"Trash the phones I want new numbers immediately. Also trash the song with Razz his sorry ass isn't going to get a dime from me. Better yet cut his verse out and give it to Drake." She said. She watched as her assistant Cathy took down her request while her manager typed some notes on his phones.

"Sure about that Renay you know this is a big song. We can take him out since it's still not done yet and his label hasn't signed off on anything." He said.

"Yeah as a heart attack Ben. I'm done with him so take note of that." She said. She folded her arms.

"Okay well since you're done with him I have an opportunity for you that I think you will like." He said.

"Talk to me Ben.' She said. She turned around and faced Ben knowing that he had something crazy up his sleeve.

Ben had been her manager for over six years. He was actually her father's best friend all of his life. Ben was in his late forties with a bald head and green eyes. He was her god father and looked out for her all of her life. She was lucky that he didn't say I told you so about Robert. He never liked him and hated his company but just chose his words wisely for the business.

"Okay well one of the networks has a show in mind. Nothing like that reality crap following you around. They are pitching a dating show with you finding love. No gimmicks or tricks actually something real. Each member of your family will get to choose their pick for you. So about five men to choose from. You are going to be in a remote location in paradise." He said.

She thought it over in her head for moment. With her family picking each guy it didn't' seem so bad except her dad's pick. She guessed she had nothing to lose and with Razz gone and the tour over she needed to get something off of her mind. It would bring more exposure to her brand also.

"Alright set it up Ben." She said.

"I already did your bags are packed and we land in twelve hours at the location." He said. He smiled and closed his eyes putting his headphones on.

"I swear Ben I hate when you do that." She said.

Well she guessed she had no time to prepare now since she was on her way. Remote Island get ready for Renay.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

What do you think?

Okay so I need you guys help. I already know who i want Renay to be. I just need help on these five guys. so Let me know five men any ethnicity you would like to see cast. 

Thanks for reading. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.