Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Feautring Jamie Dornan and Christian  Bale





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Come on quick and be quiet.”

 

 

 

Two pairs of feet pattered through the long dark hall, only the lights from the outside lawn gave enough light to maneuver through the hall. The pair silently slipped through the hall and down the stairwell only stopping for a moment to listen for another unwanted pair on their trail, but when the echoes didn’t come they darted towards the back of the house and out of the kitchen backdoor. They didn’t dare to breathe a sigh of relief in the cool crisp area.

 

 

 

“There is a car waiting at the end of the street, it will take you where you need to go.” One, an elderly woman spoke ushering the young woman that limped, but followed closely behind her even though clinking her bruised, or broken side.

 

 

 

They cut through the expansive back yard and headed round through the neighbors until they made it towards the end of the street, cutting through the last house carport, where a white sedan with heavy tinted windows waited in idle.

 

 

 

The elderly woman removed the bag that was draped over her shoulder and handed it to the young woman as she opened the door for her.

 

 

 

The young woman stared into the tired woman’s as her own darted back and forth into the night,” Marie—I don’t think – I can do this.” She shivered as her teeth chattered together. The fall was just beginning and here she was standing with bare scraped feet, a blue silk night gown and a terry robe with her hair still damped from the early evening shower, to wash the blood from the cuts on her face and the blood that once dripped from her nose.

 

 

 

Lorraine looked at the frightened and broken woman before her as she clutched the bag closely against her. She sighed reaching out and gently cupping her face in her hand. She looked into her large brown eyes and pushed back her a strain of her curly ruby red hair.

 

 

 

“You can and you will. This has gone on far too long. I love my nephew, I do, but I can’t stand by and watch him beat you like a rag doll any longer. Especially not now. I love you as my own daughter dulce am or.”

 

 

 

A stream of tears fell from the troubled woman’s face stingy her cuts along the way, the pain compared nothing to the brokenness she felt inside,” And I love you Aunt Lorraine.”

 

 

 

Lorraine pulled her into quick hug before pulling away and nodding to the open back seat,” They will take you somewhere safe. When you get there, you will meet up with Alex, and he will take care of you from there. I trust Alex with my life, so listen to whatever it is he needs you to do. Now go.”

 

 

 

Lorraine pushed the woman into the back seat and slammed the door shut and a quick tap to the roof of the car. She watched as the car made its way quickly down the street and disappear out of sight before turning around and darting back towards the house from which she came.

 

 

 

Once she made it quietly back inside of the house through the backdoor. As she turned the secure lock, the kitchen lights flickered on instantly and she froze.  She looked up peering through the glass of the door to see the blurred image of her nephew standing there.

 

 

 

“Where is she?” He demanded of her in his deep stern voice. Even it made her shiver from time to time and she was twice his age.

 

 

 

She straightened her back and turned slowly as she tighten her robe coat around her,” She’s gone. Lozano.”

 

 

 

He breathed deeply and let out an agitated sigh rolling his headed in circle, the cracking of his bones echoed. His jaw pulsated as his angry began to boil, he took several heated steps towards his beloved aunt, closing the distance between a bit,” Where?”

 

 

 

When she didn’t respond, he stepped closer Lorraine could feel the heat steaming from his nostril as he breathed loud enough for her to hear as he tried miserably to control his anger. The same anger that sent his wife hurling to the floor after a disagreement early that day. The same anger that left the cuts and bruises on his wife sides. The same anger she watched grow from year to year throughout his childhood and adolescent especially after his mother passed. Her sister. It was the same type of anger, she saw from his own father, which end up causing her sister to take her life.

 

 

 

She couldn’t save her sister.

 

 

 

She lived with that guilt every moment and relived that moment every-time she heard the silent cries of his wife shut up in her room, or bathroom when he unleashed his flaw upon her. The evidence was just unbearable when he let his anger get the best of him and leaving beautiful wife desperately powdering her face to hide the busted lip or the imprint of his hand around her neck. Even with her brown skin, it wasn’t dark enough to fade in with just a little bit of make-up.

 

 

 

“I’m going to ask you again, Aunt Lorraine. Where is my wife?” He practically growled.

 

 

 

She looked her nephew straight in the eye after wiping the single tear that fell from her as she thought of Genevieve.

 

 

 

“She’s gone and I pray to God she never comes back.” She moved around him as he panted heavily with his fist balled up against his side. He reached out just as she brushed past him and grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her back into the backdoor.

 

 

 

Her eyes shot open in horror as he grabbed hold of her neck squeezing enough to scare her, restricting her airway, causing her to gasp for air.

 

 

 

“That is my wife! MY fucking wife. And when I find her, and I will find her, you better pray to your fucking God I don’t kill you.”

 

 

 

She didn’t flinch and he noticed.

 

“Or her.

 

 

 

He felt her swallow against his hand and smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

Genevieve laid curled up in the back seat of the sedan as it drove on the quiet highway out of town. She pulled her legs up against her and wrapped her arms around her now jean clad legs. She pulled a change of clothes from her bag that contained several change of clothes and underwear along with simple toiletries, a couple hundred dollars. No phone, no credit cards not even her id.

 

 

 

She sighed as staring at the driver from the open partition,” Where are we going?”

 

 

 

He glanced at her through the rearview mirror for a moment and then cleared his throat,” To see Alex McHugh, it’s a couple hours’ drive, you may want to get some rest. I’ll give you some privacy.”

 

 

 

With that he rolled up the partition shutting her out and shutting down from any further questions. She dropped her shoulders and looked around the dark back seat and grabbed her bag and placed it on the seat beside her and laid down grabbing her jacket from the floor and using it as a blanket.

 

 

 

She winced as the durable fabric of her bag brushed against her cut above her eye. She laid staring at floor as she tried to rid her mind of the earlier events that led her fleeing for her life.

 

 

 

Genevieve stirred the pasta as it came to a raging boil and moved on to chop the rest of her bacon slices before placing them in the heated pan of olive oil. She glanced at the clock on the oven.

 

 

 

He would be home in an hour and she had just gotten started on dinner. She rushed to the subzero fridge and pulled out the ingredients for a toss salad and pulled a wood salad bowl from the cabinets. She quickly chopped nervously at the tomatoes and onions placing it onto of the lettuce in the bowl while glancing at the clock again.

 

 

 

She moved to the dining room and began to pull the plates from its stack on the table and began to set the table for the company her husband was planning on having over to discuss business. He instructed her to have the table set and food ready to serve when he walked in the door.

 

 

 

She had her menu picked out, but after a morning work and a run to the store she took a nap, which last longer than she had intended and now she was rushing to get everything ready. She rushed back to the kitchen and poured her cooked pasta into a drainer and tray a baking pan with bread and a drizzle of oil and rubbed with a garlic clove.

 

 

 

As she busied herself in the kitchen, the front door of her home opened and a woman stepped in. She pulled off her coat and hung it on the coat rack and made her way through the house, her high heels clicking against the tile floor of the foyer and onto the wood that covered the rest of the house. She smoothed over her black pencil skirt and adjust her wine colored blouse and ran a finger through her black hair that began to streak with silver. She walked through the house until she appeared in the kitchen to see her niece by marriage in a frenzy cooking not aware of her presence.

 

 

 

“Hey honey.” She called out to the young woman, causing her to jump and niche her finger with the knife as she cut slices of fresh mozzarella.

 

 

 

“Shit.” She hissed quickly running her finger underneath the running water that was rinsing the tomatoes. She glanced over her shoulder as the woman.

 

 

 

“Hey Lorraine.”

 

 

 

Lorraine rushed over and grabbed a napkin,” Oh honey I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

 

 

 

Genevieve chuckled halfheartedly as Lorraine gripped hold of her hand and gripped the napkin over her finger,” I didn’t hear you come in.”

 

 

 

Lorraine nodded she noticed.

 

 

 

“What’s got you in a frenzy?”

 

 

 

She sighed,” Lozano has some business tonight and he will be here in less than an hour. I overslept on my nap. So I’m trying to get everything ready and I-I have to get cleaned up.”

 

 

 

Lorraine looked at the poor girl as she rambled on no longer paying attention to her still bleeding finger, that she was now wrapping a bandage around it. She was a nervous wreck and she understood why. Regrettably.

 

 

 

“Look you go up and get ready and I’ll finish down here. It looks like you have the majority of it ready and it’s just pulling it together. I got it go ahead honey.”

 

 

 

Genevieve stared at the woman as she picked up where she left off and she let out a desperate sigh. Lorraine glanced at her as she continued on with cutting the cheese and winked at her.

 

 

 

The woman was always a God sent.

 

 

 

She turned on her heels and unwrapped her apron from around her waist and rushed out of the kitchen and up the stairs to their bedroom, her heels clinking loudly along the way.

 

 

 

She returned freshly showered fastening her earrings while taking a once over in a passing mirror. She wore her favorite green wrap dress that fell just above her knees, a pair of nude colored pumps and her head full of maroon colored curls tightly brushed into high bun. Light make up and simple gold jewelry. Just the way he liked her. Simple and elegant.

 

 

 

“You look beautiful honey.” Lorraine smiled as she appeared carrying the last platter towards the dining room.

 

 

 

Just as she was about to say thank you, she could hear her husband’s deep voice sounding from the foyer. It sent her body into a nervous tick as she quickly took a look into the dining room, to see everything set out, the food still piping hot and everything in place.

 

 

 

She gave Lorraine a quick squeeze and a whispered thank you in all sincerity.

 

 

 

“Genevieve, come here baby.” Lozano called out. She took a deep breath and smoothed her fingers over her hair and made her way out to greet her husband and company.

 

 

 

She stepped into their view as her husband stood tall and handsome among his business partners with a new addition she caught. Her husband had already discarded his suit jacket and unbutton a few off his black button down. He beamed proudly at her as though she was most prized possession. A possession she was to him.

 

 

 

She duplicated the same smile she has learned to master over the five years they have been married. He reached out for her hand as she approached placing hers in his and he pulled her to his side and kissed her temple and then her cheek lovingly.

 

 

 

“Gentleman my lovely wife Genevieve as some of you remember.”

 

 

 

The men nodded with their quick hellos, “Good evening gentlemen.”

 

 

 

“Honey this here is Richard,hopefully new partner as well.”

 

 

 

Richard held out his hand stepping forward among the other men. He was younger than others possibly the same age as her husband maybe a year or two younger. He had curly dark hair that was gelled or moussed into place. He wore an impeccable fitted suit with a bright blue shirt underneath. He was well built and stood strong. She gave him her hand and he bent his head down to kiss her skin softly.

 

 

 

He glanced up at her with a twinkle in his eye and drew back her hand respectably. She had seen that look. He was trouble.

 

 

 

The night drew on as they eventually moved to the dining room and began dinner. Lorraine joined them to keep her company, helping her to join in conversation comfortably. She didn’t say much though.

 

 

 

She could feel the eyes of her husband’s new counterpart on her. He could feel her undressing her with his eyes and she kept her eyes from him only glancing at him occasionally as not to be rude. She kept her conversation to a minimum once they began to venture off the topic of the night.

 

 

 

Business.

 

 

 

She learned to tune it all out, everything fell on death ears.

 

 

 

As the meal concluded, the women cleared the table and brought out dessert along with coffee and the heavy drink along with the cigars that Lozano had reserved for that night. They moved their conversation to his office and she disappeared into the kitchen to clean up for the night.

 

 

 

Once she finished with the help of Lorraine, Lorraine disappeared upstairs into the spare room and Genevieve sat down at the kitchen table with her own plate of cake and a cup of decaf tea. She had grown tired, but she didn’t dare climb into bed without her husband in tow. She never knew when she was needed.

 

 

 

As she sat quietly, she heard a pair of shoes echo in the hall way drawing closer to the kitchen. She glanced up from a magazine she idly flipped through,” You are a magnificent cook. I haven’t had a home cook meal like that in a long time.

 

 

 

Richard stood at the opposite end of the table with a hand stuffed in his pocket and the other holding onto a burning cigar.

 

 

 

“Thank you.” She nodded her head and nervously shifted her eyes back do to her magazine.

 

 

 

“I must say Lozano is lucky to have such a breathtaking woman with cooking skills like you. I must admit I am jealous. A very jealous man.”

 

 

 

She didn’t dare to look up at him, she could feel the lust practically oozing from his body. She shuttered,” I’ll be sure to let my husband know of your envy.”

 

 

 

He let out a chuckle,” I bet you will.”

 

 

 

He moved and pulled a chair out from the table and sat down making himself comfortable. She continued to flip her pages pretending to be engrossed in the fashion magazine,” So what are you? Puerto Rican?”

 

 

 

She shook her head,” Half black and half Dominican.”

 

 

 

He scoffed,” Same difference. Which parent was which? Let me guess, father black and mother Dominican.”

 

 

 

She nodded.

 

 

 

“With a figure like that, it only seems right.”

 

 

 

She sat up straight in her chair and glanced at him,” Is there something you need Mr. Richard?”

 

 

 

He shook his head taking a puff of his cigar, the very smell made her nauseated

 

 

 

“No just I prefer the company of a beautiful woman rather than a gray old men with a prostate problems and uncontrollable gas.”

 

 

 

“I’m sure my husband is in notice of your absence.”

 

 

 

“He will live.”

 

 

 

She straighten up taking the last bite of her cake and getting up placing her dishes in the sink,” Well I’m headed off to bed. It was nice to chat with you.”

 

 

 

As she turned, she moved her way out to the hall heading towards the stairs. He followed closely behind her with a smirk and as they rounded the corner her husband came out of the room. She froze in her steps as he gazed at her and behind her to Richard.

 

 

 

“Hey Richard. We were just about to get to it. Honey?”

 

 

 

“Ah yes, I was just coming from the restroom stopped to tell your beautiful wife here I enjoyed her cooking as she was headed to bed. “He lied effortlessly.

 

 

 

Lozano glanced at his wife for a moment and then smiled slowly,” Yes she is a wonderful cook definitely keeps me going. You tired my love?”

 

 

 

She swallowed hard and nodded,” Yes I thought I would just rest for a moment, but if you need me I will stay down here.”

 

 

 

He shook his head reaching for her waist and pulling her flush against his chest leaning down capturing her lips with his and sharing an intimate kiss with her in front of Richard. He smirked to himself as Lozano marked his territory not only for him to know, but for her to remember.

 

 

 

Once his point was made, he pulled rubbing her back and slipped his hand down to squeeze her behind tightly with an extra reassurance,” No, you have done enough. I’m sure.” He whispered the last part harshly.

 

 

 

She winced inwardly.

 

 

 

He pulled her away and nodded towards Richard while speaking at her,” I’ll be up soon. Don’t go to sleep.”

 

 

 

She nodded turning on her heels and making her way upstairs as she reached the last few steps, she glanced over her shoulder to see her Richard disappear inside and Lozano eyes darken as he looked back at her closing the door to his office.

 

 

 

She knew what was to come.

 

 

 

 

 

It was well over midnight, when he slammed the door to their bedroom jolting her from her light sleep. She laid across the bed still fully clothed, she sat up quickly as he began to undress for the night. He didn’t look at her as he discard his clothes onto the bed beside her. She gathered the clothes one by one and moved into the bathroom to place it in the hamper.

 

 

 

As she turned to head back into the room, she bumped straight into him as his hand shot up and wrapped around her neck tightly.

 

 

 

She yelped in fright, quickly cut short from his grip.

 

 

 

“I saw the way you looked at him” He hissed against her ear. He squeezed a little harder.

 

 

 

She whimpered.

 

 

 

“You want him huh?” He asked looking her into her frightened eyes. She shook her head quickly as she began to struggle to breathe.

 

 

 

“I love you. Lozano you know that.” She choked out as best she could.

 

 

 

He squeezed a little harder causing her eyes to water with tears as she restricted her airway. As he searched her eyes for reluctance. When her eyes didn’t waver despite the tears that formed in them. He clicked his tongue and dropped his hand from her neck causing her to collapse to her knees. He walked passed her and went to relive himself.

 

 

 

She gathered herself from the floor and stumbled back into the room coughing as she rubbed her neck,” Cocky son of a bitch. I didn’t like him the moment I met him. Thinking he can waltz in my house like he owe the goddamn world and trying to come after my wife.”

 

 

 

He growled coming back into the room and walking to the closet. She remained quiet as she began to discard her own clothes. He emerged again stark naked.

 

 

 

He watched as she stood with her back to him, grabbing her night gown out of dresser. His cock jumped at the sight of her round ass. It seemed a little bigger along with her tits he could see in the reflection of the mirror. She was gaining more weight. He stalked over to her coming behind pressing his erection against her ass startling her.

 

 

 

He didn’t speak, he grabbed her by the back of her neck and pushed her up against the dresser, and gripped the back of her thigh pushing one leg up on top. She wasn’t the least in the mood, but she didn’t dare resist. It only made it harder to bear.

 

 

 

He reached between her legs and began to play her enough to draw a reaction from her body unwillingly. She moaned involuntarily as he moistened her up before slipping his erection inside her. He let out satisfied groan.

 

 

 

“God-baby. You are a lot wet than before.” He began to pump into her with long strokes.

 

 

 

He gripped onto her hips and began to pump into her hard and slow. The dresser rocked some of her perfumes toppling over with each thrust. She dropped her head at the unwanted pleasure biting down on her bottom lip.

 

 

 

He pulled her hair from its bun and her curls cascaded around her face. The fresh smell her shampoo filled his nostrils.  He grabbed a handful and buried his nose into the soft masses. He moved his other hand up grabbing a handful of her tit squeezing tightly. She whimpered in pain.

 

 

 

He pushed deeper inside and picked up his speed. He watched her in the mirror yanking her head back as she tried to conceal her moans, which only drove him mad causing him to pump harder into her. He wanted to hear her, his pace quicken once more. Items began to roll onto the floor as he drove into her harder and harder. He grunted with every thrust and tighten his grips on her, her bottom lip dropping open as she moaned out in more pain than pleasure.

 

 

 

“I want to hear you.” He hissed into her ear dug his teeth into her skin along her shoulder.

 

 

 

 When he didn’t get what he wanted immediately. He abruptly pulled out of her and yanked her around grabbing hold of her neck and backhanding her with the other. She cried out at the instant pain.

 

 

 

He turned her around and positioned her back the way she was before driving back inside of her as she shuttered in tears.  She could feel the blood trickle from her nose. He drove harder into her grabbing her again, “I WANT TO HEAR YOU!”

 

 

 

He drove into her as hard as he could, rocking the entire dresser.  He was close grunting loudly with each thrust causing her to moan out along with him. It was like music to his ears sending him right over the edge as he spilled into her with several burst…

 

 

 

Lorraine waited an hour after they had quiet down, she laid across the hall listening to his groans and her silent cries. She heard them often than she would like, but this time she had a plan to stop it.

 

 

 

Something she couldn’t do to her beloved sister.

 

 

 

Lorraine crept into the room glancing at the bed that was occupied by nephew. He snored heavily, she took light steps towards the bathroom door as she could hear the sniffles of his wife. She slowly pushed open the door to see her grabbing her night gown around her body as she held a bloody towel to her nose, cleaning up her face.

 

 

 

The woman looked up startled cowering back into herself.

 

 

 

Lorraine heart broke for,” Come on let’s get you out of here.”

 

 

 

A few hours later, she was exiting the sedan with the driver holding the door open.  The sun was just coming over the horizon leaving the last few moments of night. She glanced up at him as he gave her reassuring nodded before placing her boot covered feet onto the gravel. When she climbed out a gush of wind took hold of her hair and swished around her head blocking the view from her momentarily.

 

 

 

“Mrs. Portalatin.”

 

 

 

She scrambled to pull the hood of her coat up to contain her hair. She looked upon a familiar set of green eyes.

 

 

 

“Alex.”

 

 

 

He smiled making the wrinkles around his eyes more apparent. Alex was a longtime friend the son of her late husband’s childhood friend. He had long history with the Portalatin and Figureos. One he tried to distance himself from for a long time.

 

 

 

Until now.

 

 

 

He motioned to his waiting SUV with the same limo tints. She retrieved her bag from her driver and led the way as he walked closely behind her occasionally looking around the lot. The aroma coming from the diner set her stomach growling. He opened the door to the backset for her and she hopped closing the door shut as he jogged around and joined.

 

 

 

She looked around the spacious car and glanced up at the driver and his passenger. They were both big and burly with their gun strapped underneath their arms, wasting no time to pull out onto the road again.

 

 

 

Alex ran his hair through his long brown hair before grabbing a bag off the floor and handing it to her.

 

 

 

“I got you some food, it should still be hot.”

 

 

 

He motioned to the cup holder, which held fresh brewed coffee.

 

 

 

She gave a faint smile for the first time,” Thank you.”

 

 

 

He nodded pulling off his coat as the car was nice and warm, causing her to pull down the hood. She sat the plate in her lap and open its content.

 

 

 

The breakfast was simple.

 

 

 

Pancakes, sausage and hash brown casserole.

 

 

 

She was starving.

 

 

 

When she finished her meal and down half her hot coffee she looked over to Alex as he flipped through a file of paper, right beside him was a photo id and as she looked closer it was picture of her.

 

 

 

“What’s that?”

 

 

 

Alex glanced at the id and then her,” It’s your new ID.”

 

 

 

She reached out wrapping her long manicured fingers and brought it up in plain sight reading it a loud.

 

 

 

 It was a Tennessee issued state id.

 

 

 

“Leslie Fiona Williams… height five four, weight 150. Age 26.” She scoffed.

 

 

 

She was originally five-five, an easy 180 and 30 years old. Which she could easily pass for 25, if it wasn’t for the weight she was gaining.

 

 

 

“What is this for?”

 

He flickered his eyes towards his co-workers, which in turn shared looks with one another. She shifted her eyes towards all three of them waiting for an answer. Alex finally cleared his throat.

 

 

 

“You are under witness protection Genevieve. We are taking you into hiding."               












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.