Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is not a cutesie story. It's Dark. If thats not your thing, don't continue beyond this point.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Forgive any grammatical mistakes. Constructive criticism is welcome! :) 

This one came to me while I was in church....

Just shows you that inspo can hit you anywhere!

 

PS the title might just be a working title




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


2006

 

 

He bent her over the hood of the car pushing into her with slow, heavy strokes that rocked the car. His thrusts were filled with anticipation and little compassion for the body he was using. His hot breath fanned her neck, sweat was dripping in the valley of her breasts, the stifling July heat along with his suprisingly vigorous fucking was smothering her. She had to speed this along, she tightened below and heard his grunt of satisfaction. He thrust faster, wildly pulling in and out, and with a final push, groaned loud and long, spilling himself into the condom.

Pulling out, he slid the condom off and threw it into the grass. He pulled a handkerchief out of his breast pocket and tossed it listlessly onto the car for the mess between her legs. Once again she was left feeling used but grateful it was over, she leaned over wiping the leftover lube from between her cheeks. He reached down to pull his slacks up and pull out his wallet. Bending over she pulled her panties back up under her skirt and gave him back his handkercheif.

He shook his head in response, "No, you keep it".

Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out his wallet and handed her a few bills, hands shaking for the first time all night. The exchange of money for some reason was always the hardest for him.

"Thank you" she says as she stuffs the bills into her bra.

"Did you need me to drop you off somewhere?" he asks jingling his car keys in his hand.

"No, I'm ok"

"Ok, um, I guess I'll see you next week" he murmers.

She smiles slightly, tickled that a man could be so sure during sex but afterwards become a stumbling schoolboy.

"Yea sure."

"Ok um... goodnight Shira" he says turning away with a slight wave. As he strolls to the drivers side of the car and opens the door, he turns back and says something so low that if she wasn't paying such close attention to him she would've missed.

"You.. uh..looked beautiful tonight Shy"

He quickly got into his nondescript car and slammed his door shut before she could reply driving off without a backwards glance.






Chapter End Notes:

Questions? Comments? Concerns?







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.