Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

a little sumthin'-sumthin' while i finish (or at least try) my other story. this story was inspired by this picture - Enjoy & Excuse Errors!

ff

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Ashley watched the guests arrive to the birthday party from her car. She shook her head at the amount of people that had glamoured up to celebrate her friend's birthday. Nothing big, Crystal had told her, just a little party. "A little party, my ass." Ashley snorted a laugh and leaned back in the driver's seat.

Her shoulders sunk when she sighed heavily. Ashley didn't plan to stay long. It would be a short visit. Quick in and quick out. She knew Crystal would protest and flash puppy eyes at her but Ashley would remain firm in her decision and say she couldn’t stay long.

Not when she could run into Maksim. Her ex.

It stung like hell thinking of Maksim as her ex even though Ashley was the one who ended it.

Well...she thinks she ended it.

The night of their breakup was a bit of a blur. Lots of harsh and loud words were thrown out. Maksim cursed in Russian. Ashley gestured with her hands and face her displeasure and then someone said something and the next thing Ashley knew was the front door being slammed shut and Maksim was gone.


That happened little over a week ago and there has been no words from Maksim since.

Ashley sighed again, her heart heavy in her chest. "Fuck it! Let's get this over with!" She uttered and tried to pep herself up.

She gathered her purse and Crystal’s present then exited her car. Ashley wasn't sure if Maksim was going to come. "Probably not." She muttered to herself as she walked up to the house. Her nerves tightened into a bundle in her stomach, her heart speeding up.

For a brief second Ashley closed her eyes and prayed Maksim didn't show up.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.