Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Jane Foster stood up from the conference table as Olivia walked into the room and closed the door.

 

 

 

“What is it? What’s going on?” Olivia asked tersely.

 

 

 

“You know, Liv, when you’re involved with a guy from another realm that can ‘see’ from one planet to another, it’s a problem.” Jane said knowingly. Olivia sighed.

 

 

 

“Jane, YOU understand why things are the way they are! Why can’t you tell Thor or even King Odin to explain that to Heimdall?”

 

 

 

“They’re not going to listen to me. Stacker Pentecost is aware of Asgard. And he and his forces have been doing everything they can to find a way there to do God knows what.”  Jane told her.

 

 

 

“So Stacker knows about my connection to the realm?”

 

 

 

Jane folded her arms.

 

 

 

“No. I mean I don’t think he knows that historically, your mother was  promised to Heimdall’s family and then she ran off with your father...yadda...yadda...and now you are fulfilling that promise every once in awhile  on Asgard.   But it’s only a matter of time.”

 

 

 

“I know that! Why do you think I’m here keeping the peace! I know Heimdall probably saw me with Stacker. There’s nothing I can do to change that.”

 

 

 

 

“Liv, he saw you with Stacker and his cousin! And don’t you think it’s funny that they all three look alike?”

 

 

 

“John, Stacker and Heimdall do NOT look alike! At least I don’t think so.  And Heimdall is like ten times bigger with yellow eyes! Come on! Anyway,  what does he want me to do?”

 

 

 

“He wants to see you. And it’s been made clear that if you do not come to him,  he will  come here.”

 

 

 

“He can’t!” Olivia cried.  This secret she was keeping was important to her for many reasons. For one, it was the only piece of her late mother that she had to hold on to.   There were many things she never knew about Maya Pope.  She had said she had no family, but apparently that wasn’t true. She had been from Somalia originally and from a family that had some sort of agreement that went back ages with Heimdall’s family from Asgard.

 

 

 

The whole reveal had been a surprise to her.  An interesting one. But as she got more and more drawn into what Asgard was,  Heimdall’s background and the type of people that lived in that world, she realized that there were people in THIS world that considered Asgard a threat. Olivia had had to straddle a double life--very carefully. 

 

 

 

“Liv, either he comes here or you go there. I’m here to take you to a portal.  I’m going with you.”  Jane said.

 

 

 

Olivia looked at her phone,  then looked at Jane.

 

 

 

“I have a dinner party in like four hours!”

 

 

 

“You know time is different there.  We can get you back here in time. Liv, believe me,  there are agencies here all over me because of Thor.  But you are, technically, the wife of the all seeing, all hearing guardian sentry of Asgard.  If your mother had married his brother like she was supposed to...”

 

 

 

“I don’t need to rehash it. Believe me, I went over all of this in my mind when I agreed to do this. But Heimdall knows that I can’t give up my life here.  I just...I am not in the mood for an argument is all.”  Olivia groused.

 

 

 

“I think he’s missed you, Liv.  And I don’t think arguing is what he wants to do. We need to get going and get changed.”

 

 

 

Olivia nodded. Yes, she would have to be dressed in proper Asgardian wear when she saw Heimdall again.

 

 

 


 

ASGARD-

 

 

 

If Heimdall was displeased,  he did not let on right away.

 

 

 

They were in the royal hall, listening to  King Odin present an honor to a woman that was in Thor’s army, for bravery.  Olivia was adorned in a pink, Asgardian sheath dress, with her hair piled high. She tried to ignore Thor’s brother, Loki’s lavscivious stare, while leaning in towards Heimdall,  who’s mammoth arm swallowed her waist possessively.   Her ‘husband’s’ nearness always made her pulse beat warmly and Heimdall, despite some of his demanding ways,  represented belonging. Her mother might have been standing where she was right now, if she had not died in a plane crash--and had not married her father.

 

 

 

Heimdall, for his part, tightened his hold around his young bride’s narrow middle.  He ignored Loki’s disrespectful, lustful stare at his wife.  Heimdall knew Loki would not dare go against Odin and reveal the lie--that being that Maya Pope, who his family had known as Saafi Ali Farah, was actually alive and being held captive by Olivia’s father--Elijah Pope.

 

 

 

That deception would cause irreparable damage between his older brother, Eamonn, who had been promised Saafi, and himself.  For tradition stated that arranged marriages between Asgardian males and Earth women work in the following manner: the oldest Asgardian son is the one that enters  in to such a marriage.  But if the agreement is broken in any manner, by the Earth woman, then the Asgardian first son, gets to marry the first daughter borne to the Earth woman, when she comes of age.

 

 

 

That agreement,  however, becomes null and void if the woman who broke the agreement, dies.  If that happens, the first son loses all rights and the SECOND SON, may take the daughter as his bride.

 

 

 

  When Heimdall saw Olivia from afar,  while he was supposed to be watching Jane for Thor, he pressed his position as the second son to claim her as his.

 

 

 

Heimdall remembered Olivia’s shocked reaction when Jane and Thor had brought her here the very first time. He sensed her hunger for knowledge of her mother,  something that Elijah Pope had denied her. He had denied her much. And Heimdall did not like Olivia spending any time with that blasted whore’s son--even if he was her father.

 

 

 

In the beginning, Olivia had agreed to spend some time in Asgard, to familiarize herself with this realm and himself. But Heimdall had not wanted to wait for the latter.  He had his brother Eamonn stand guard over the rainbow bridge one day, while he found Olivia  with Jane.  They were by one of the many waterfalls in the realm, doing what some Earth women called ‘sunbathing nude’.

 

 

 

Heimdall had had one of the Queen Frigga’s ladies call Jane away, and he watched as Thor’s woman picked up her belongings and half dressed before she left. Olivia Pope, on the other hand,  laid back down on a blanket surrounded by soft grass  and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

Heimdall watched her lying there, completely at ease and without clothing, his eyes covering her entirely. He began to remove his Asgard wear and in the process of doing so, the noise alerted Olivia that someone else was nearby. Her eyes flew open and she had called out his name,  surprised to see him suddenly before her.

 

 

 

She had stared almost trance like at his hard, muscular body and almost monstrous and lengthy shaft.  Olivia came out of her trance as he moved towards her and reached down for her!  She began to yell about how they barely knew one another...and how her mother wouldn’t have been treated this way...and that she didn’t run around doing things like this...

 

 

 

Heimdall ignored her words as she jumped up and made a half hearted attempt to run! That only flared the throbbing in his loins as his hands devoured her slender hips and pulled her towards a shadier and more secluded area of the waterfall.  

 

 

 

Once there, Heimdall quickly covered his body over her own, spread her legs with his broad hips and uploaded his massive sex into her pouting warmth.

 

 

 

Olivia cried out and Heimdall smothered her lips with his own and that kiss, turned into hungry, deeper kisses.  Once he was firmly and deeply implanted within her, Heimdall began a hard, urgent rhythm that caused Olivia to  dig her nails into his back and attempt to fight  his compelling, flowing rhythm. But she soon gave into his need and Heimdall’s thrusts turned rapid, seamless and machine gun like.

 

 

 

Heimdall reached heights with this woman that confirmed that he had done the right thing by lying to Eamonn and Olivia.   He returned his mind to the here and now and moved to nibble his lips slightly on Olivia’s ear.

 

 

 

 

“We will pay our respects to Odin and Sif,  then retire to our quarters, little one.”  Heimdall murmured into her ear. Loki looked away from them.  Eamonn had relatively lesser abilities than Heimdall, but he was competent enough to play gatekeeper while Heimdall attended to paying respects to his father and fulfilling husbandly duties.

 

 

 

But there had been whispers. Whispers that not all was what it seemed as far as tradition being followed with Heimdall’s marriage.  And it did not take Loki long to find out what he needed to learn-and tuck it away for future use.

 

 

 

He moved in front of the couple, as they attempted to pay respects to the King and Sif.

 

 

 

“Olivia.  We hardly ever see you.  Your presence here is most pleasing.” Loki said,  reaching for her hand and kissing it.  Olivia could feel the hard tension suddenly reveal itself within Heimdall’s body and decided it would be up to her to keep the peace.

 

 

 

“Thank you, Loki.  But because I am here so infrequently,  I really must pay my respects to the King, Queen and Sif.”  she said brightly.  Sif really did deserve to be rewarded!  Holy God! She could just barely fire a gun straight!  But Sif was as good as Thor,  which was no mean feat.

 

 

 

“Of course, I did not mean to keep you.” Loki said now looking at Heimdall with a challenging expression. Olivia wondered what was going on for a brief moment.  What bothered  her about Loki was that in many ways,  she was not much different than him. She was obsessed with making sure her father was unhappy. From the things she had heard about Loki,  he was sly. Olivia didn’t know if he cared if Odin lived or died.  

 

 

 

Olivia just knew that she didn’t want to end up like Loki. But she couldn’t seem to stop herself from wanting her father to suffer.  She couldn’t stop herself from feeling angry about many things with regards to Eli Pope.

 

 

 

And she certainly didn’t want to keep ‘paying court’ to a man she could not stand,  because she was biding her time so she could either witness, or contribute,  to her own father’s downfall. Like Loki seemed to be doing.

 

 

 


 

 

Once they were alone in their suite of rooms,  Olivia decided to come clean with Heimdall.

 

 

 

“I know you have seen things...Stacker Pentecost is trying to find a way in to Asgard.  I will do whatever I have to to keep that from happening.  Do you understand what I am saying, Heimdall?”  she asked softly.

 

 

 

“Lying with two men is what you call keeping Asgard safe?”  Heimdall asked calmly.

 

 

 

“Okay.  That’s a fair question.  John Luther has nothing to do with how I feel about you.  We’re pretending to get back at my father.  Stacker was once very important to me.  He’s not anymore.  If you can’t understand how I have to live my life on Earth,  then I think you should release me from this obligation.”  Olivia sniffed.

 

 

 

“How dare you?!”  Heimdall thundered.  “What I am going to DEMAND is that you  live here permanently!  You tell me that you want to stay on Earth and live as someone who will do as she pleases?! As if she has no marriage bed to betray?!”

 

 

 

“You don’t understand! If Stacker Pentecost or my father or anyone with any real power,  finds a way here, it is over for all of you! You can believe that! And I don’t want to live here and do nothing! Why do you think Jane doesn’t stay here? She has a career too!”

 

 

 

“But she would stay if Thor asked her to. And I am asking you, Olivia Pope, as my wife in this realm,  to give up your Earthly ways and live here with me.  If Pentecost or anyone else finds their way here, it will be the end of THEM, not us!  I will take my leave of you now. When you return here, it is to be for good. Or not at all.” Heimdall said thickly, before leaving a shattered Olivia. He entered the hallway and ran into his brother, Eamonn!

 

 

 

“What are you doing here? Who is keeping watch?” Heimdall demanded.

 

 

 

“You will, brother, since I am no longer there.  Odin has sent for me to do his bidding.”

 

 

 

“Oh.” Heimdall said looking perturbed.

 

 

 

“All is not well with Olivia?” Eamonn asked innocently.

 

 

 

“All will never be well until she consents to living here permanently as a proper Asgardian woman.” Heimdall huffed and walked off.  Eamonn stared after his brother, malice  clear in his expression.   For he had heard the same whispers as Loki and many others. But he had more honor than Heimdall.  He had his own way of finding out if his brother had betrayed the family marriage contract.

 

 

 

Eamonn opened the door to his brother’s room to find no sign of Olivia.

 

 

 

“Olivia?  Are you here? It is Eamonn.”

 

 

 

“Oh, Eamonn!” Olivia cried out from within the suite. “I’m leaving! Please find Jane and tell her I have to get back!”

 

 

 

Eamonn’s eyes looked around the room until he caught sight of her via a closet mirror. She was stepping into a tube dress without a stitch of underclothing on. She then put on a shrug and slipped into some shoes. Eamonn moved to the center of the room and waited for her to appear.

 

 

 

“Things did not go well?” he asked, clearing his throat.

 

 

 

“He doesn’t understand! I was wrong to enter into this without leaving all of my problems behind!  I can’t leave Earth.  I won’t. Not now. But that does not mean I don’t care for your brother!  I love your family! It’s a better one than I ever had!”  Olivia cried passionately as she returned to the room he was in.  Eamonn closed the distance between them and rested his large hands on her svelte hips.

 

 

 

“Heimdall will come around. I will return you to the Earth realm. It will be alright, I promise.” he soothed and Olivia threw herself into his arms as he embraced her.  Yes, lovely one,  it will be alright, Eamonn thought.  Because he would be leaving this realm with her. And when he found the proof he sought,  that Olivia’s mother was indeed alive,  this marriage would  end.  Heimdall could enter into a marriage contract with Saafi Ali Farah, while he would have Olivia.

 

 


 

 

The portal took them back to the upper floor of Olivia’s townhouse.  Eamonn was now dressed in regular Earth clothing and he listened to Olivia’s increasingly resentful complaints about Heimdall and his ultimatum to her, all while allowing his arm to stay glued around her upper, high waist.  He cupped the shelf of one of her breasts gently, as he walked her down her own stairs. His manhood tightened in a lustful fury at the sight of her breasts,  bouncing with each downward step.

 

 

 

Once they were down on the first floor, Olivia pulled out of his embrace. She reached up to touch his face.

 

 

 

“Eamonn, thank you for listening. This may be the last time we see one another. Your brother has banished me.”

 

 

 

“My brother has not ‘banished’  you. You belong in Asgard. If I were your husband, I would not want you to be there if you had unfinished business here.”

 

 

 

“Why can’t your brother understand that then?  Why?  You can understand it! Why isn’t he like you?” Olivia said, feeling her fury rise again. Stacker Pentecost had not been some man she had just ‘lain with’.  She had had a relationship with him. One that had left her confused and broken in many ways.

 

 

 

John Luther was a game. Pretend. The more distracted her father was, the more he would not think to conspire with Stacker and use Asgard for some evil, greedy purpose! Why could Eamonn understand that but not Heimdall?

 

 

 

Olivia suddenly threw her arms around Eamonn’s neck and kissed him soundly on the mouth! Eamonn’s answering kiss was intense and eager as they both fell to the ground....

 

 

 

Moments later, in front of her roaring fireplace, Eamonn from Asgard, brother of Heimdall and rightful husband of Olivia Pope,  parted her buttock cheeks with his equally bestial  cock, and gently began his anal possession of her.

 

 

 

 

Olivia stared into the flames as Eamonn’s searing length tunneled deeply into her, before he began a seemingly never ending rhythm of confidently hard and deep, penetrations. His hips and apple sized seed sac, smacked against her backside and soon Olivia matched his tireless rhythm. 

 

 

 

Just before they found their release,  Eamonn leaned over her back and encased her full breasts within his palms, his groans filling her ears.   

 

 

 

After, they rested in one another’s arms in front of the fire,  not speaking.  Olivia now had a real reason not to go back to Asgard--Heimdall had to have seen what took place between herself and his brother.

 

 

 

But Eamonn’s words proved her thoughts false.

 

 

 

“I have cloaked you. He did not see our loving, and he will not.”  he said,  still watching the flames. Olivia stirred and looked at him.

 

 

 

“You cloaked me? Why?”

 

 

 

“Because I will be staying in this realm as well. I have to find out if I have been lied to. By someone I trusted.  And I plan to kill Stacker Pentecost before he becomes a problem.”

 

 

 

Olivia now sat up, moving out of his arms.

 

 

 

“Stacker is....I guess you’re going to do as you will. But who is this person that betrayed you, Eamonn? Maybe I can help?”

 

 

 

Eamonn reached out to touch her chin.

 

 

 

“You just do what you need to do.  What I am here for is no concern of yours.”  he said brushing  a soft, nibbling kiss across her lips, before  looking away from her and staring back into the fire.  Olivia Pope was the most beautiful woman that he had seen in his long years in this life. And she was his. Their lovemaking had just proven that to him. Now he had to find proof that was not subject to doubt.

 

 

 

He needed to find where Eli Pope was keeping the woman known as Maya.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.