Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Margie and Jethro finally make it to the cabin.  




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

The Respite

 

Chapter 5                        The Cabin

 

Jethro and I do make it back to the cabin.  This time we need to clean it before closing it for the season.  Jethro’s truck is packed with cleaning supplies, rags, gloves, a footlocker full of extra blankets, pillows and towels, and rations to replenish our supply at the cabin. Taking full advantage of Richard and Nicole’s weekend with my parents we decide to get in our last hurrah at the cabin.  We want to complete as much cleaning as possible after work on Friday and maybe by midday Saturday we will finish.  That will give us at least the rest of Saturday and half of Sunday to just relax.

 

Arriving at the cabin the cleaning comes first before we move the locker and rations.  Dressed for the part I have on my coveralls and old sneakers with my hair covered with a bandana and plastic gloves to protect my hands.  Add to that are the safety glasses to protect my eyes from all of the dust.  By nightfall on Friday I feel like I have worked for days when it is only a few hours.  But you have to understand that when I put my mind to something I am very thorough. Before night falls we make certain to hang the oil lanterns in the cabin and place some on tree stumps in the yard so that we have some light as we move back and forth to the truck.  

 

Jethro digs a fresh pit latrine and nearby stores supplies of tissue, wipes, and hand sanitizer.  We keep bleach in a separate canister that the kids cannot open.  Our make shift shower consists of a tin tub to hold water and a bucket to scoop the water.  If we want hot water we heat it in a kettle on the fire pit in the yard.  We usually only have hot water when the children come with us.  Neither Jethro nor I really need it.  On many an assignment we’ve found ourselves in the wild and have had to make do without hot water.  Although I’ve had more occasions to do without than Jethro he can still hold his own in the cold water.  It does allow for me to get a good ‘peek’ though and I would not trade that for anything, if you know what I mean.

 

Since working non-stop allows us to finish ahead of time we manage to clean and unload the car before it grows too dark.  Jethro is still in the yard gathering the wood that he chopped while I prepare for my bath.  Making my way out to the yard with my soap and cloth I pass Jethro as he brings some wood inside to add to the fire in the fireplace.  

 

I have my tin tub full of water that I had collected earlier from the creek.  Standing on my bath mat made of tree leaves I slowly unsnap my coveralls.  Unbeknownst to Jethro underneath my coveralls I wear a red push up bra and red lace panties.  Facing the cabin, on the look out for Jethro, I begin to pull down the straps of my bra and allow it to drop to the ground.  I see him in the doorway.  The lamps allow enough light that you have a great view of what I am doing.   As he stands in the doorway I turn around and slowly peel my panties over my butt and then bend over to push them down past my knees to step out of them.  Before I can stand up Jethro is behind me and gently pushes my back down so that I am bent over and he is in me.  The sensation is delicious.  He starts slowly and soon he is slamming into me and I think that I will topple over but he supports me by my waist so that I don’t fall over.  It did help that my little strip tease took place next to another tree stump so that I am able to balance myself by holding onto it while my husband drives me into a frenzy. After what seems like hours the ecstasy of our union wanes and he leans on my back trying to catch his breath. I wiggle my bottom and he slips out of me.  He is still fully dressed and I am standing here totally naked.  Placing a kiss on my neck and back he moves back to allow me to complete my bath.  With soap and cloth I lather my body and once all lathered I take the bucket of water and raise it over my head and pour in on me.  The impact of the cold water on my skin causes chill bumps to rise and my nipples to harden like grapes.  I continue dousing myself with the water until I have rinsed off all of the soap.  All while I’m doing this I am staring at Jethro with a smile on my face. Then I say to him,

 

“Now does this scene of me pouring water on myself in the moonlight work a lot better here at the cabin than back in our bathroom at home?”

 

“Yes it certainly does Margie but you do know what this is doing to me.  I too need to take a bath.  Will you assist me?”

 

“If I assist you my love you won’t get much washing done.  But if you want me to help you I will.”

 

“I’ll take whatever you have to offer Margie and I see that you have a great deal to offer.”

 

“And it’s all yours my love, all yours.”

 

We’re both naked now and fully bathed.  Wrapping up in the towels hanging from the tree limbs we extinguish the outside lamps as we make our way back to the cabin.  The fire has warmed the cabin and we put on our pajamas and lie on our cot and call it a night.  We needed this respite.  Tomorrow is another day but we know that together we can handle it.






Chapter End Notes:

How long will this rest last?  Who knows with these two.  Thnx for reading.  Do leave a review.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.