Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


   The apartment was gorgeous and the price was something she thankfully didn't have to worry about since it was simply a bonus of her job and she did a little dance anytime she thought about how lucky she was. 

The only bad thing about living there was the fact she had the most annoying neighbor on the planet, that just happened to be her boss' younger brother - Cade. 

"Ugh! ". she blanched with a shudder just thinking about him. 

Loud obnoxious moans that bordered on screams floated from his bedroom into hers, where she sat. 

" I understand he's allowed to bury his two inch penis into any hole he pleases but I don't see why he can't just turn it down! ".

She told her friend who sat next to her fixing up her makeup. 

" You're just jealous. And I doubt it's 'two inches'. I mean, can you not hear that poor girl screaming her lungs out? ". Her friend teased causing Genevieve to be more mortified and throw her a nasty glare. 

Laughing, the other girl pulls Genevieve from her bed. " Let's just get drunk and by the time you get back,you'll pass out from exhaustion to even notice anything. I doubt he'll be awake by then. ".

Genevieve, with a scowl agreed. 

 

She almost tripped over her own feet trying to take off her six inch heels and managed to click her door lock. Her moment of drunken triumph was short lived as she placed her hand with one of the shoes on the wall, trying to the the other off. 

She kissed the floor almost instantly, the sharp heel of her shoe dragging the fancy wallpaper with her. 

"shit!. " she cursed, inspecting the damage with blurred vision. 

She expected the large tear, but not the red glow emanating from the other side of the wall that she never would have thought was made entirely of transparent glass. 

What had made her brows scrunch up in confusion and eyes shine in disbelief, however, was the unfiltered view of Cade, on his bed, with a girl she didn't recognize - as usual-, going at it like rabbits. 

She could see everything. 

She felt like a pervert as she got a familiar warm moistness between her legs. The alcohol burned out of her system and she was very sober and focused on the view she had. 

The girl was on her knees, holding onto the bed post in front of her, eyes closed in obvious pleasure. 

He looked up, eyes catching Genevieve's and she felt the air shift. 

He gave a sly smile and brought a hand to the nameless girl's neck, squeezing slightly and used the other to hold her by her waist. 

He shifted the second hand from her waist and squeezed full breasts. Genevieve swallowed, the air growing thicker, her lady parts humming and throbbing, begging her for some form of release. She creamed herself as those same powerful hands dropped lower to play with 'you_know_where_. Her eyes caught HIM going in and out of the jerking girl and she subconsciously testified he was definitely more than two inches. She cupped herself, hands going between her legs as she watched them and he watched her. 

Genevieve couldn't stop, she wasn't even embarrassed standing there watching them fuck. She could guess he was close as he held the nameless girl by her hair and bent her slightly forward with his other hand and pounded into her with speed and delicious stamina. He was rough and she loved it. 

"So that's what makes them scream". she thought, listening to the female's voice increase almost to the point of annoyance, just as her more than wet center painfully buzzed. She could almost feel herself dripping down her thighs. 

 

The next morning she had just stepped into her hallway when she was pushed back into her apartment. 

He pressed his body to hers, holding her by her neck, mischief in his eyes. 

 

"Did you like it Genevieve? ". 

 

" Like what? ". a stupid question but she wasn't about to admit she had watched him fuck a girl within a inch of her life and enjoyed every minute of it and even envied the poor sap who must have bruises on her neck and ass. 

 

" Yeah, you did" he moved closer, his cologne coloring her senses and she could see nothing but him. He was too good looking no matter how much she hated to admit it. 

Genevieve was beginning to have a case of vertigo from the intensity of his presence. 

His hand still held her neck while the other started to play with the hem of her skirt before raising it up. 

She couldn't stop her voice from letting out a low moan and the slight bite of her lip. She cursed her traitorous body as it reacted to him. 

He touched her opening, eyes going dark as he found her wet. He teased her a little through her underwear, smirking as her eyes drooped close. He smacked her pussy lightly and she gasped in shock, opening her eyes. 

"Don't worry, nothing is going to happen. Yet. I liked you watching me Genevieve. When I fucked her last night, I could see you wanted it to be you but I think I'll just let you simmer a while but before then, I'll be bringing someone over tonight. I want to see you watch me again". He brought his wet fingers from between her thighs and sucked on them. " You taste... divine ". He grinned, stepping away from her. "and change your panties. It's a dam down there". he chuckled and walked out of her apartment. 

She was still in shock, trying to calm her racing heart and curb the pulsing she felt down below. 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review.  🥲







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.