Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A story I hope everyone will like.




Author's Chapter Notes:
They came, They Saw and conquered all in one night.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Kevin hated all the noise from the casino being so close to the bar, it was so annoying...could a man drink in peace. He was on his fourth shot, and wanted to be drunk enough to drown his conscience.

"Excuse me?" hearing the voice behind him Kevin turns seeing a curvy black woman, thinking she wanted his autograph he reaches into his pocket for a pen.

"May I have another glass of white wine please?" she slides a 20 across the table as the bartender gives her the drink and goes to get change. Sipping slowly she turns to him.

"Sorry about that." licking her lips and giving him a cheeky smile.

"Hi I'm Kevin, what's a sexy thing like you doing in a place like this?"

Sticking out her hand, and giving him a firm handshake. "I'm Grace, just on vacation with some friends, today is my birthday."

"Oh! well happy birthday" leaning close her he whispers "have you gotten your birthday spanks yet?"

Feeling bold this being her fifth or so glass of wine she whispers back to him "No I haven't *pout* think you're man enough to give them to me?"

"Oh I'm more than man enough."

Before she could reply the bartender comes back with her change. "Sorry that took so long, its been a busy night and the other bartender called in sick."

Grace smiles, putting the change into the tip jar. "Its okay, I completely understand."

Turning to Kevin Grace asks "Maybe you'd like to join my friends and I, you seem a little sad and I'm sure we'll be able to cheer you up." Even in her tipsy state Grace couldn't believe how bold she was. Taking his hand and leading him to the table where her friends waited.

Yolanda was the first to spot them, than Kate and Shelly..Grace gave them a look as they all put on their biggest and brightest smiles.

"Hey ladies"

Kevin was the center of attention, the girls were funny and crazy, he enjoyed spending time with them. Two hours later they were in the Karaoke lounge and Grace was up on stage singing "Keisha Cole's-I remember" she was really, really good.

"Where did she learn to sing like that" Kevin asked.

The girls all shouted "Church" then began giggling.

Yolanda saw a girl wearing the same dress she had on and looked at Kevin "I look better in it." Kevin nodded, from the information he gathered while spending time with them, Yolanda was a cop and the ass kicker in the group, Kate was a Model and the groups Diva, Shelly was the reporter and all around nosey chick then there was Grace when she was with her friends she was the mediator when they would get riled up she would calm everyone down and she was very funny and sexy as all hell.

When the song ended Grace walked to the table sitting next to Kevin taking a large gulp of her drink. "Woo that was fun"

The group all started talking at once "Girl that was the bomb...Awesome....Fuckin Fantastic"

Kevin Chimed in "You were alright."

Grace raises her eyebrow at him "Think you could do better."

Kevin smirked before drinking the rest of his beer and walking to center stage picking his song and beginning to sing.

Everyone in the room stared up at him.

Grace was Shocked.

Kevin loved shocking people and not many knew he could sing.

J.Holiday-Bed

Girl, change into that Victoria Secret thing that I like

Alright

Ok, tonight your having me your way

Perfume, spray it there

Put our love in the air

Now put me right next to you

Fittin to raise the temp in the room

First rub my back like you do

Right there, uh-uh, right there uh

You touch me like you care

Now Stop

And let me repay you for the week that you've been thru

Working that 9-5 and staying cute, like you do

oh, oh, oh

Looking directly at Grace he winks.

Yolanda whispers to the other girls "Things are about to get very interesting."

By the end of the song Grace's panties were soaked and it seemed like Kevin knew it. Walking back to the table where they sat he kisses Grace, and Damn could the man kiss, his tongue was everywhere and she loved it.

By the end of the night they were all drunk, "Lets do it." Grace says to Kevin. An hour later , Kevin was $200 poorer, holding Grace in his arms taking her to his hotel suit. Not noticing the camera's going off around them.

"Kevin *kiss* I've never done *kiss* this before" Kevin looks at her thinking she meant what they did before they got to his room.

"Neither have I, this *kiss* will be my first time as well." lifting the dress over her head, drooling as he sees her modest pink panties and matching bra. "Damn you look good baby."

Giggling she steps away from him unsnapping her bra, as he watches her every movement. Cupping her breasts, her hands overflowing as he licks his lips causing her to moan.

Hands on her hips just as she is about to slide them down her hips Kevin stops her "let me help you with that." Sliding them down her hips, looking up at her as his fingers touch her thighs, they open for him.

"Oh baby you're so wet, is this for me" Kevin slides his finger up and down her slit causing her to shiver and toss her head back moaning. Not wanting to wait a moment more to be inside her he steps away stripping quickly and taking her to the bed.

They kiss passionately as he positions himself between her legs, rubbing his cock up and down her wet pussy."...Please...Kevin" she begs and as his name leaves her lips he enters her and she screams.

Oh shit she was a virgin were the first thoughts running through Kevin's head. "Please baby don't move you're squeezing me so tight, I'm sorry...." Kevin wipes a tear from her eyes trying to concentrate on anything but the feel of being inside her.

Grace felt like she was being torn and stretched. His soothing voice helped allot and moments later the pain turned to pleasure "...Kevin.." She arches taking him deeper.

"Grace baby don't move...I cant take it....I don't want to hurt you" Looking down into her eyes he bends kissing her and moving out of her, sliding inside again..Moments later finding a rhythm that was perfect, kissing her as her pussy clenches around him and she screams out.

Kevin couldn't hold back "Grace.." He moans as he climaxes, and for the first time in a long time we was content kissing her lips softly as they fall asleep. "Goodnight....Wife."






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! should I continue? Please Review~







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.