Lessons to Learn by Chaynetv
Summary:

Student Davia Vincent has sworn off men. Attorney and Professor Jackson Aldridge ego has been torn to shreds by his ex-girlfriend. Something draws the two together and in the end, they do learn that love is real, despite what they thought.

banner


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 91423 Read: 168504 Published: 26/08/08 Updated: 26/08/08

1. Chapter 1 by Chaynetv

2. Chapter 2 by Chaynetv

3. Chapter 3 by Chaynetv

4. Chapter 4 by Chaynetv

5. Chapter 5 by Chaynetv

6. Chapter 6 by Chaynetv

7. Chapter 7 by Chaynetv

8. Chapter 8 by Chaynetv

9. Chapter 9 by Chaynetv

10. Chapter 10 by Chaynetv

11. Chapter 11 by Chaynetv

12. Chapter 12 by Chaynetv

13. Chapter 13 by Chaynetv

14. Chapter 14 by Chaynetv

15. Chapter 15 by Chaynetv

16. Chapter 16 by Chaynetv

17. Chapter 17 by Chaynetv

18. Chapter 18 by Chaynetv

19. Chapter 19 by Chaynetv

20. Chapter 20 by Chaynetv

21. Chapter 21 by Chaynetv

Chapter 1 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This story has extreme language, drama, and strong sexual situations.
Chapter 1

Davia

Shit, I'm late. The first day of class of my last semester of college and I'm going to be late. What the hell is going on with me today? A better question to ask would be, what's been going on with me this month? Well, truth be told, I have been having a crappy year. First, I found my boyfriend having sex with another man and another woman (you see I put the man first because he was doing the man at the time I walked in) so that really screwed me up. I thought things were going good, but apparently they were not.

Consequently, as I kicked his ass, the Negro in question gave me a revelation. He informed me as I held him in a headlock, that he was bisexual, and although he loves being with women, he thinks that he may be a little more gay than bi. Talk about trapped in the closet! What the fuck is a little gay? That's like being a little pregnant...there is no such animal! I had no idea the boy was bi...excuse me gay (I don't give a shit what he says, he's gay in my book), but I guess when a man stares at his own reflection in any available shiny surface, takes longer than you to get dresssed, gets his eyebrows and pubic area waxed (yes, that's what I said) and wears only cherry flavored chapstick, I guess I should have received an ass whipping for not following the signs.

In my defense, he was cute as hell and the sex was freakin' great. Got damn pretty boys...I always fall for their shit. This one was 6'0, honey brown with light brown eyes and black waves on his head for days. He was simply fine as hell. I should have been beat down, though. He was too pretty not to be gay. That was my bad...I slipped.
I made sure I was tested for every sexually transmitted disease known to man and some that haven't been discovered. I drove my doctor nuts, but better safe than sorry. We always packed the plastic (a good thing too), but you can never be too careful.

So, because of my lousy rendition of R.Kelly's video that just screamed my true story, for the last year and 5 months, I decided to take a little sabattical from men and I have been drama free, man free and totally dependent on life-like, battery operated, nine inch, plastic male appendages. I know what some of you are thinking...ain't nothin' like the real thing, but shit if a good dildo don't make the magic happen...you know what I mean?

To top that all off, I lost my job as a manager at Target because some uppity white woman decided to get a little politically incorrect with a sister and called me out of my name (and you what name that was). I know I've been trained to handle situations like that, but when it's actually happening, you don't have time to think...you just react...and I cursed her ass out in front of my front end staff and other customers and proceeded to tell her to meet me at 8:00pm in the parking lot so we can physically finish our conversation. She didn't come back, of course, and I was immediately tossed out on my ass. It was no big deal because I was going to quit when I started my internship anyway, so it didn't matter, but damn it if I don't miss my discount.

I wish this heifer would step to the side so I can get past her and get to my class. Why is she walking all cute and saddity to class? I know why...because the idiot decided to wear 3 inch heels while carting 15 lbs of books on her back. That makes no sense to me. If you have a 10-15 minute walk to each of your classes, why wear heels? I say, be sensible and go for the comfort, because one thing I do know...if you're attractive, you don't need to get all extra, especially at school. These guys aren't interested in your feet (I forgot there are some freaky ass guys out there who do toes, both holes and elbows, but back to what I'm saying). Most men want what's between your legs and that's about it. They don't care if you have Jimmy Choo or Immy Boo on your feet, all they want is...say it with me...pussy. Walk up, heifer. Finally, she moved out of my way. Now I can power walk all the way to class.

I hate being late. I'm never late. I don't know what happened this morning. Oh, yes I do. My silly ass older sister, who I love with all my heart, called with her never ending barrage of man problems, crying because her fiancee' told her that he didn't know if he was ready for marriage. When a man tells you to your face that he's not ready for marriage, then he's not ready for marriage. That's basic common sense. Let him go.

My sister is a little slow when it comes to the male species, which is weird because she's the "It" girl. Every boy or man for as long as I can remember always falls at her feet. Why? Because she's gorgeous, outgoing, popular, and smart...you know, the laundry list of perfect women shit. Falene (that's my sister) is the type of woman that makes you jealous when you see her. My sister, although she may be a dentist and pretty intelligent, has no common sense whatsoever. We don't look anything alike. She looks more like mama and I look more like my dad. My big brother Demetrius, who is the oldest, looks like daddy, but he has mama's coloring. The only thing we have in common are our noses and our figures. Demetrius is a 33 year old CPA who is still slutting around. He's a good big brother, and I think he has a little thing for my girl Megan, who thinks my brother is ho with a capital "H"...and she's not wrong. But, we're not going to go there just yet. Falene is 29 and I'm the baby at 25. Let's get back to Falene.

I love Leenie (that's Falene's nickname), not because she pays my phone bills and my dry cleaning bill and is basically taking care of me while I get through school (along with my big brother and daddy), but because she's my big sister, and she's the best. We literally look like night and day, but we couldn't be more close. Having said all that, she's my girl and anything she needs, I'm there, but my big sister is a ditz when it comes to men. You see Falene's countless boyfriends and male companions throughout the years have always given us roles...she's the gorgeous, sweet one. I'm the bitchy, cute one. Yeah, that's my title and they don't fuck with me. I like that.

I need to stop carrying on about all that. I don't have time to think about that right now. I've got to get to this Poli Sci class. Almost there...great, a seat right in the middle row, last seat. Great seat. I'm glad my last name is Vincent. The professor is only on the P's. Thank you, Lord.

Then, I get a good look at the professor. No...really thank you, Lord. This man is fione (had to put the "o" in it because it expresses his looks so well). He is extremely cute, gorgeous, as a matter of fact. I wonder if he's gay? I know I shouldn't assume, but you have to admit...I've been through some Jerry Springer type shit. Doesn't that give me the right to question crap like that? Yeah, I think it does. But let's get back to the cutie professor.

I don't usually date white guys, but this man was so hot. Some woman was very lucky. He was tall, lean with broad shoulders, green eyes, light brown, blondish hair that had that sexy, just got out of bed look..hot, very hot! He was wearing a cream colored, cable knit sweater with chocolate brown corduroys that screamed money...trust me, I know good clothes. He looks kind of young to be teaching, but then again, who am I to talk. I'm a 25 year old senior. But we'll get to that later.

Look at all the little hoochies sitting in the first row. Don't they have any shame? I can't front...I can't knock their hustle because if I had some hoochie in me, I would be sitting right down there with them. Good Lord, he is sexy. Mr. Jackson Aldridge. Cute name...not as cute as he is but cute. With that eye candy to look at, this semester is going to be interesting.
*********************************************************
Jackson

I really hate it when students are late...I really hate it. But, this is the first day of class, so I should expect that. I see that most of the young women in the class are sitting on the first two rows, as usual and I know why...to gawk at me.

Look, I'm not conceited, but I'm used to the reaction that I get from women. I've been teaching this class for four semesters and most of the girls sit up front and stare at me, not comprehending a word I say. Well, they can stare all they want...they won't love me long. If they don't apply themselves, they won't get anywhere in my class.

Let me just put this out there...I'm a little bitter. I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 8 months, Paulina (or Hellish Bitch as I fondly call her) about a month ago. The only reason that I was with her was because I was a little infatuated with her (she was extremely hot) and she gave great head. Great sex will make a man do stupid shit. Other than that, we really didn't have much use for one another. But the male ego is fragile, y'all know that. I was pissed even more so, because she dumped me and not the other way around. I'm not used to being dumped. That's why I was so pissed at Demona, I mean Paulina. This doesn't happen to me...ever...and I was having a hard time dealing with it.

Let me tell you why she dumped my ass. Paulina decided that I didn't make enough money for her and found her a nice, idiot Dallas Cowboy who makes 7 million a year throwing a football and now they are getting married in a month. I know...a month. She later disclosed to me that she had been seeing this guy the last five months we were dating. Cheating skank. I may be a lot of things, but I don't cheat. Okay, I had two girlfriends at a time in high school, even more in college, but that's what I was supposed to do. Hey, I had oats to sow and trust me, I did my share of sowing. But, I'm not going to regale you with stories of days long passed. I don't have that much time.

I'm hoping that my teaching and my cases will keep my mind off the cheating tramp, but everytime I turn on the TV, they're discussing Jonathan Schlosky and his beautiful fiancee'...if they only knew...golddigger and cheating cow to the core. Didn't she realize her last name was going to be Schlosky? Damn, their kids were going to get messed with bad.

This guy could barely read from what my friend Dante, who was a trainer for the Cowboys, told me. It was all about the money...women and money...most of them really did ditch the good thing for the special prize inside. But, I'm glad she did it because I would have been stuck with a materialistic, dumb (yeah, she's really stupid) cheater. Schlosky actually did me a solid. I'm going to make sure that I send them a wonderful wedding present...maybe a silver cross and a book on Catholic Excorcisms, because I am sure dude is going to need it.

I'm not poor, but I'm no millionaire. My parents are everyday people. My dad owns a small grocery store and a diner and my mom is a retired elementary school teacher. They were sticklers for education and instilled in me to do my best. I did good in school, got a scholarship to Yale, and Yale Law and now I'm back home practicing law.

I'm just a part-time adjunct professor. As I said, I'm an attorney with a big law firm in Dallas and I only teach Tuesday and Thursday evenings, from 4 to 7. How do I juggle my cases and my classes? Favor from my bosses and a little luck. I may give up my classes, but I really don't want to. I like teaching and I'm good at it. I've been asked to take on a couple more classes, but I'm not sure that's wise. I'm 31 years old and I still get a rush when I win a case or help someone who others said couldn't be helped. I love being a litigator...I handle it all...and I'm good at what I do.

Well, lookie here...speaking of late...10 minutes late, I might add. She doesn't think that I saw her slipping in here, but I did. I'm an attorney...I get paid to pay attention to detail. She's cute...very cute... chocolate skin, brown eyes, shoulder length black hair. Yeah, she's a cutie pie. Actually, she's beautiful, but there are plenty of cuties in my classes and plenty in this school. I know what you may be thinking, but don't. I don't diddle my students...not saying that I don't want to, but damn...she's pretty.

I'm waiting to see which name she's going to respond to. Then I call it. "Davia Vincent." She smiles and says here. She is an absolute PYT...and absolutely off limits. Her name is cute and sexy, though. Davia. Davia. I like that.

I don't know why, but when our eyes met, my heart began to beat out of my chest. I have got to control myself.

But...she's so cute...why did she have to be so damn cute?
*********************************************************
Davia

The hottie professor wasn't a complete prick. He went over the syllabus, discussed class decorum and rules, showed us the textbook, and told us he would see us Thursday. So much for me rushing. Shit, I could have got this info online.

As we were leaving, Dr. Delicious (that was the nickname given to him by the hoochies in the first two rows.I tried to explain that he wasn't a doctor, but those ding dongs didn't want to hear it. Even though they were idiots, I had to give it to them..the skank squad knew how to come up with a catchy name) called my name. Aw hell...it's only the first day. What could I have done?

I walked over to his desk and he smiled at the lingering coeds who slinked out of class, staring at him. Damn, he looked better the closer I got. And that cologne was absolutely heavenly. I stood up straight and he looked me square in the eye. Those eyes...Davia, calm down, slow your roll. He's your teacher. But good goobly goo...he was FINE!

"Davia Vincent, right?" Professor Scrumptious asked in a sexy, panty wetting voice. That voice should be called "The Panty Puller" because it definitely made the drawers want to come tumbling down. I need to stop.

I also liked the fact that he pronounced my name correctly...DAAVEEYA, not DAYVEEYA. Yes, another smart, pretty boy.

Aw, shit. This was not good.

"Yes, that's me," I replied, holding my handbag tightly.

He stated, "I see that you are a senior. Graduating in May?"

"Yes sir," I replied. It sounded weird rolling off my tongue, but hell, I'm a southern girl. It's what we do....ma'am and sir...it's embedded in our genes.

He chuckled and gave me a smile as he looked into my eyes again. He has beautiful eyes. Simply beautiful. Stop it, Davia.

"Please don't call me sir. I'm not that much older than you. Jackson is fine. What's your major?" Lord Luscious asked.

"Political Science with a minor in history. I'm going to Laughton Law in the fall and I'm interning at Parker and Johnson this summer," I replied with a grin and pride in my voice.

"Laughton and Parker and Johnson? The firm that specializes in Civil Rights? Well, well, well. It's not very often that I meet smart girls who want to affect change, so this is refreshing," he replied with a grin.

"Well, I'm a brilliant girl who wants to change the world, but I don't want to brag," I said as he laguhed and gave me a smile that was wreaking havoc on my senses.

"Very confident...that's a good quality," Sir Fingerlicking Good stated.

"Very honest. I'm a nerd and I'm not afraid to admit it," I replied as he laughed.

"Are you always this funny?" Professor Bootylicious asked.

"Just when I'm trying to get my professor to forget about me being late," I replied with a grin.

Mr. McFine replied, "Not gonna happen. I have a friend who worked for Parker and Johnson. He learned a lot. So will you".

"That's what I've been told. Thank you for reassuring me about my choice," I replied.

"No problem. You made a very good choice. Ms. Vincent, I saw the way you tip toed into class and I wanted to make sure you understand my policy concerning tardiness....," he replied looking at me...wait a minute...naw.

"Mr...I mean, Jackson. I am normally not a tardy student. Just had a little string of bad luck named Falene, my older sister, who distracted me with a disturbing call before class," I replied.

"I'm sorry. I hope everything is okay," Your Fineness replied with genuine concern in his voice, which was rare.

"No, everything is fine. Trust me, I'm usually Ms. Ten Minutes early. It won't happen again," I replied with a smile.

"Okay. I'm going to hold you to that. Good night, Ms. Vincent," Mr. Lord Have Mercy stated with the most devastating smile I've ever seen.

"Good night," I replied as I hightailed it out of there as fast as my sneakers could take me. I ran to my SUV like I had hot coal in my ass. Was he looking at me, I mean, really looking at me?

Let me explain something. Most white boys don't look at sisters like me. Don't get me wrong. I'm cute, but I'm a little too dark for most brothers, so you know I ain't light enough for white boys, at least that was my experience. You know how it is in the South...Light skin rules.

Was he really looking at me like he liked what he saw? Naw, it was just my imagination.

He couldn't have been.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Alright, Jackson, you can breathe now. She's gone. Whew...it's confirmed...definitely a cutie pie. What the hell did I do that for? I didn't have to call her over here to discuss her being tardy. What the hell was I doing?

She was simply breathtaking...smooth mocha skin, beautiful brown eyes and that body...what a body. The way she looked in those jeans turned several male heads...both heads...including mine. She was completely oblivious. I liked that.

But then again, it could be something else. It could mean three things:
1) Some lucky bastard had the proud title of boyfriend.
2) She was into chicks.
3) She has sworn off the male species.

Either way it went, it was a shame...a crying shame. Man, she was a cutie pie...a smart cutie pie. You don't find many females with a major in Poli Sci and a minor in History. She got into Laughton Law, one of the best law schools in the country. Yeah, she had brains. And she had a great sense of humor.

And that smile...oh, my God, she has a beautiful smile. Why was I detailing this girl's attributes? I know why and that ain't good.

Jack, what are you doing? She's your student...definitely a no-no.

What am I going to do? How in the hell am I going to deal with being in class with that heavenly lump of brown sugar sitting only a few feet away for 5 months?

Cold, cold, showers...starting now.
Chapter 2 by Chaynetv
Chapter 2

Jackson

We were finished midterms and I hadn't spoken to her directly since that first night. In my estimation, I was doing a pretty good job at concealing my attraction to her...even though every time I saw her chewing on the end of her pen, it gave me wild, dirty thoughts and an erection the size of Mount Kilimanjaro, but, I won't go there. I shouldn't go there, but I want to. I really want to.

Davia was actually one of my best students. She aced everthing. My tests required great critical thinking skills and they were essay, which pissed a lot of my students off, but hey. Anybody can pick a letter, but when you can actually write out an amendment or clause, or tell me what states rights is in your own words, then I really know that you are learning.

The students in the second row had completely dropped the class after the first test. The cute girls in the first row now hated me because most of them were failing my class. I told you the love affair wouldn't last long. Ha! I loved this job.

I had to give back the midterms, which for the remaining members of this class, were not very bad. When I called Davia's name, she walked towards me with a nervous smile and took the test gently from my hand. I caught those sexy brown eyes with my own and I whispered, "Good job," to her and the smile that I was rewarded with almost took my breath away.

I've never been this attracted to a student...ever. I've never dated a student, but Davia Vincent made me want to date a student. Actually, she made me want to take her, lift her on my desk and fuck her until she was unconscious, but I couldn't realistically do that. But in my dreams, I do. Believe me I do.

I finally decided that I was going to make a move after the semester was over. Hey, she wouldn't be my student anymore and I had to find out if she was the least bit interested. If not, well, I tried. But something told me that she maybe a little interested.

I waited until class was over and I called her name. I wanted to discuss her midterm and the fact that she was exempt from the final because she had a 97 average in the class. As she sauntered over to me, her pretty black hair billowed around her shoulders.

"You needed to speak with me Jackson?" she asked biting down on her pink lip gloss covered, succulent bottom lip, the very same lip that I take and suck slowly into my mouth in my fantasies...luscious, full lips. Umm, they look good. Down boy.

I grinned at her. "Yes, I wanted to inform you that you made one of the highest grades on the midterm and if you pass the next test, which I'm sure you will, you'll be exempt from the final...only you and about four other people can say that, so congrats."

Davia smiled from ear to ear, closed her eyes and did a little dance. I had to laugh because it was funny and she was just so cute.

"Yes, yes yes!" she exclaimed. Why did she have to say those three words like that? That's what I wanted to hear her moan, preferably yell, while she was naked and under me. Calm down, Jackson.

I laughed and stood behind my desk to cover myself. "I take it that you are excited."

"Excited, elated, enthusiastic," Davia replied with a grin.

"You should be. You worked hard, so you deserve it," I replied.

"Well, I have to admit, this class is rather tough," she replied honestly.

"It's supposed to be. It's a senior level class," I replied packing up my things.

"I know, but this class is challenging...extremely challenging and I'm a genius," she replied with such honesty and lack of vanity that I had to laugh. I chuckled lowly. This girl was something else.

"Well, self-proclaimed genius, are you learning what you need to?" I asked as I grabbed my briefcase. She walked out of the room ahead of me and I fell in step beside her.

"Yes, I'm learning a lot," she replied.

"Then I'm doing what I'm supposed to do," I replied as I held the door open for her. She smiled as she walked through.

"Thank you," she whispered. I smelled the faint scent of her perfume and her and I licked my lips slowly. Man, this semester needs to end quick.

"You're welcome," I replied trying not to stare at her, but I couldn't help it...I had to stare at her. She was so pretty.

"You know what I really like?" she asked. You know what I really like? You, with your sexy ass, I thought.

"No, why don't you tell me?" I inquired, dirty little thoughts going through my head as I gazed at those pretty lips of hers.

"I like the realistic examples that you give. When you do that, it makes it easier to connect the dots," she replied, closing her navy blue pea coat around her and pulling a red beret on her head. She was already cute, but she looked absolutely adorable and extremely edible with that hat and coat on. A month and a half...only a month in a half.

"Thanks. Not many students give me feedback, so I appreciate that," I replied as she grinned and began walking in the opposite direction.

"No, thank you. You're a good teacher. Well, goodnight," she replied walking to a red car.

"Goodnight, Ms. Vincent," I replied as I opened the door to my BMW and climbed in. I waited for her to get into her vehicle and drive off. She gave me a little finger wave as she drove passed me. I smiled as I started my car.

Just being around her was nice. Damn, I have to go out, do something to get this girl off of my mind until I can make a move. I really did need a night out with my friends and I needed to get laid. But I was really banking on the next time I get laid, I would have this beautiful chocolate girl underneath me or on top of me.

Shit. This semester needs to end soon.
*********************************************************
Davia

"You sure you weren't imagining things," one of my best friends Megan inquired as we looked around the club. Falene, Brianna and Megan--my friends--decided to have a night out at this club in Dallas that played good alternative and hip hop. It was a mixed club and one of Falene's favorite spots. I was so excited to go because I really needed to let loose after midterms. And so far, I was having a great time.

"Yeah Simmy, you know you jump to conclusions sometimes," Falene replied as another man walked by smiling at her. Her fiancee' was out of her life and she was single...again. Well, it had only been two months, but to Falene, that was a lifetime. She was one of those women who always had to have a man and she never lacked male attention, that's for sure.

And why is she calling me Simmy, you ask? Because that's my nickname...Davia Simone Vincent. It's what's my daddy's been calling me since I was born. It's what everyone calls me.

"No, I'm serious. I think my prof was checking me out. I wish you guys could see him...you know, for a white boy, he's fine as all get out," I replied as Falene, Brianna and Megan stared at me.

"Since when have you been down with the swirl?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, since that's only my thing," Falene stated with sarcasm.

"I've never been, you guys know that, but if I was, he'd be the one to swirl with," I replied, sipping my drink.

"Aw, our little Simmy is looking to diversify," Falene replied sipping her drink. One of our favorite songs came on and we all stood up and began to walk to the dance floor.

"No, I'm not. I'm still on man lockdown. Besides, he's my teacher...fine, sexy, green eyed, bowlegged teacher, but my teacher nonetheless," I replied as all of us began to dance in the middle of the floor.

"Not for long," Brianna replied with a smile as I rolled my eyes at her and danced.

I was serious. I was not in the market for a man. I didn't need one. Nope, I definitely didn't.
*********************************************************
Jackson

"Now aren't you happy we decided to get you out of the house, moping over somebody that you can't have," my younger brother by two years, Seth said as he clasped his hand on my shoulder on the way to the bar.

I grinned at my little brother as we stood near the bar and put in our drink orders. "Yet. I can't have her yet. And I wasn't moping."

"Yes you were, like a little girl. We had to get you out of the house man. You've been acting strange," Dante Laneo, my good friend replied.

"Yeah, you should be estatic. Look at all these booties shaking. I know I'm fucking happy right now," Seth replied with a grin.

"Like a kid in a candy store," Dante replied.

"Yeah. I needed this," I replied appreciately taking in all the beautiful women in the club.

"Yeah. This is better than spanking it at home, huh bro?" Seth asked.

"Fuck you, Seth," I replied.

"It's the least we could do. You were killing me, dog. I have got to see this girl. She's got you stuck on stupid and you ain't even got any," Dante stated.

Seth smiled. "You're a bit sad, bro. Kinda like a drug addict. You're feenin' for this chick."

"The finger to you, Seth," I replied.

"So touchy. Sexual frustation will do that to you. Mr. Principles is not going to make a move as long as she's his student," Seth replied.

"Shit, man, if it was me, I'd be banging those little hotties left and right," Dante replied with a grin.

"I'm sure you would," I replied looking out on the dance floor.

"Do you guys see what I see?" Dante asked, elbowing me then nodding his head towards the front of the dance floor.

"Yeah. A pack of cuties shaking what their momma gave 'em. Thank you God for women," Seth replied with a grin.

I looked at the huddle of cute women that my friends were referring to and I almost choked on my beer. On the dance floor, in the tightest pair of jeans known to man was the object of my desire. She looked totally different than she looked in class and it just made me want her more. Davia was fucking hot...gorgeous to be exact. Her beautiful, black shoulder length hair was wavy and she had on this strapless red top that showed her belly button. I imagined licking her belly button and as I was thinking about that, I saw the way her ass looked in those jeans. Small waist, nice hips and a great ass. Good lord, she had one of the best asses I had ever seen. Then again, she was traveling in a pack of great asses. I wasn't used to seeing her like this. She was so sexy...simply beautiful.

"You alright, J?" Dante asked.

"Yeah, he's cool. He's just drooling over the Ass Pack over there, like I am. Maybe one of them can take your mind off of your pupil," Seth stated in a funny voice.

"Bite the big one, Seth. Do you see the girl in the red top?" I asked.

"The cute little chocolate drop?" Dante asked.

"Bootylicious Number 1?" Seth asked.

"Yeah. That's Davia Vincent," I replied smiling as I stared at her. She must have felt me staring because she stopped dancing and gave me this wide-eyed look. I held up my beer to her and grinned. She gave me a small smile and turned completely around, like she was embarrased.

"Okay, now I get it. My bad," Dante replied.

"Yeah. She's hot as shit," Seth stated.

"J, you really are on something! How can you see that sexy little thing sitting in your class and not want it?" Dante asked.

"That's the problem. I do want it...you have no idea how much I want it. I just can't have it yet," I replied as I continued to stare.

"Shit on that. What did R. Kelly say? Keep it on the down low. Nobody has to know," Dante stated as Seth nodded his head in agreement.

"Isn't that the same guy who had sex with a minor?" I asked with a grin.

"Allegedly," Dante said.

"Bullshit...I saw the tape...he did it," Seth replied.

"I definitely don't want to take any advice from him. Anyway, it wouldn't feel right....wouldn't be right...total violation of the teacher/student relationship," I replied.

Seth grinned. "But you do want to violate her, right?"

"In the worst way," I replied as my brother and my friend laughed.

"Like I said...nothing wrong with a little flirting outside of class," Dante stated.

"Don't worry. A month in a half to go and I'll see what's up," I replied.

"That's a long time to have constant wood, bro," Seth stated as we laughed.

"True, but I'll handle it. Hey, why don't we go over there," I replied, feeling a little flirty. Yeah, I could flirt a little. No harm in that.

"You ain't said nothin' but a word. Let's go," Seth replied grinning as we walked to the dance floor.
*********************************************************
Davia

I felt eyes on me. Well, truth be told, there had been eyes on me all night, because I looked good as hell, but I really felt eyes on me. Searing eyes that felt like they could see right through me. Holy shit! My eyes locked onto a pair of the sexiest green eyes I had ever seen. I smiled and kept dancing. We grew tired and began to walk back to our table. What the hell was he doing here?

"Bree!" I yelled to Brianna.

"What, Simmy?" Brianna asked.

"It's him. My damn Poli Sci teacher," I replied as my friends heads whipped towards my head nod. Whoa, his friends were cute.

"Which one?" Megan inquired.

"The one with the green vintage tee shirt on," I replied.

"Shit, he is fine. I'd do him," Brianna stated.

"Umm humm," Falene and Megan agreed.

"Extremely fine," Falene said with a grin, lightly elbowing me.

"And look! He and his cute little entourage are on the move," Megan replied as she grinned at me.

"Oh no! I can't let him see me like this," I replied.

"Like what? Tipsy, happy and dancing?" Megan asked.

"Precisely," I replied enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I bet your ass is real worried about all that skin you got exposed now, huh hot ass?" Falene inquired her eyebrows going up and down over me, referring to my outfit.

"Shit on you. I look hot," I stated, defending myself.

"Aw, hell it's a club. You are grown. You ain't in class. You are having fun. Just fuckin' say hello and finish cuttin' loose. It ain't that damn much of a dilemma," Brianna replied, downing her drink. Brianna was usually the quietest in the bunch but if that heifer got some liquor in her, look out.

"Well, excuse the hell out of me," I replied.

"Just do you, Simmy. Besides, he's coming right to you. It would really look like you were embarrased or something if you cut out now. Just relax," Falene replied, patting her long, dark honey blond hair. I pretended like I was totally into the music and my friends when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and looked into the smiling face of Professor Panty Dropper.

"Good evening, Ms. Vincent," he said loud enough for me to hear over the music.

"Hello. Please, don't do the Ms. Vincent, thing. Davia, remember", I replied.

"Alright, Davia," he stated with a grin.

"So, how are you?" I asked, staring up into that gorgeous face of his.

"I'm fine. Funny seeing you here," he stated.

"Funny seeing you too," I replied as we stared and smiled at each other. I heard someone clear their throat, little Ms. Too Tipsy Brianna and I noticed that his friends were drooling over my girls, so I decided to make the introductions.

"Jackson, this is my sister Falene and my friends Brianna and Megan. You guys, this is my Poli Sci professor, Jackson Aldridge," I said as Falene, Megan and Brianna smiled at him, giving him flirty hand waves. I narrowed my eyes at them. His friends were hot. I noticed the one with the blond hair that sort of looked like Jackson eyeing Brianna like he could eat her with a spoon. Brianna just grinned that tipsy ass smile of hers back.

"Nice to meet all of you. This is my friend Dante and my brother Seth. Seth, Dante, this is Davia Vincent, the best student in my class," he replied as I grinned and blushed. I was blushing. This was not good. Everyone said hello and began to talk. The next thing I know, everyone had retreated to the dance floor. I was left alone with my sexy, extremely cute teacher. I smiled nervously as I sat at the table. I downed the rest of my drink when he sat directly next to me. If there ever was a time I needed some liquid courage, it was now.
*********************************************************
Jackson

I'm going to have to thank Dante and Seth for leaving. Now I can talk to Davia, who seemed very nervous. That meant I was getting to her. Good. She's been getting to me for three and half damn months. Let her see how it feels.

"Don't worry. It's okay to talk to me like you would a regular guy. You won't lose any cool points if someone spots you talking to me," I replied as she laughed.

"I don't care what people think. Besides, half of the girls in class would kill me if they saw me sitting next to you. This would make me the envy of all," she replied honestly. She smelled and looked delicious and sexy, I thought. Chill, Jackson. She's still your student.

"I didnt' know that," I replied.

"They would probably kick my butt. You should hear some of the things they say they want to do to you," Davia stated with her head down and a small grin on her face.

I leaned closer to her, staring into those beautiful brown eyes with mine, giving her a grin.

"Now, I'm intrigued. What do they say they want to do to me?" I asked and thought to myself, 'You really don't want to know what I want to do to you, beautiful'.

"Wicked, nasty things that I will not repeat because I'm a good Southern girl and was raised not to speak such vile things," Davia replied with the cutest expression crossing her features. I chuckled.

"Good girl, huh? I guess I can believe that...but I'm sure that you can be bad too, right?" I asked. What the hell was I doing?! I knew exactly what I was doing. I was flirting with a student. A sexy, lickable, tasty looking student, who happened to have the most beautiful, luscious looking mocha skin. I just wanted a little lick...maybe a few nibbles. Who the fuck was I kidding? I wanted to lick this girl like she was a goddamn ice cream cone.

Davia blushed and chuckled lowly. "Only when I have to be. Do you know the girls in class call you Dr. Delicious?"

I laughed. "Nope, I didn't know that, but thanks for letting me know," I replied with a grin.

"Hey you give me the info, I give it to you...reciprocity," she stated with a grin. This girl was too cute for words.

"No doubt. So, you're letting off a little mid-term steam, I see?" I asked.

"Yes, and I'm drinking too," Davia responded as another drink was brought to her.

"So I see. I've never seen you look like this," I replied slowly taking in her hair and her bare shoulders and her exposed midriff. She grinned.

"And you won't! This outfit doesn't go too well in a classroom setting," she replied.

Right this minute, I'm saying to myself that I'm her teacher. Then I slyly give her another once over and began to chant, 'I want to do her, I want to do her'. Then, I decided, what the hell.

"Well, I guess that's true, because, the way you look tonight, you'd take every guy's mind off my lecture and they would focus totally on how incredibly sexy you are...present company definitely included. You have absolutely no idea how gorgeous you are, do you?" I asked. She had this completely shocked look on her face as my eyes slowly perused her body once more. That's what I wanted to do--plant the seeds of wonder. Is he flirting or is he just saying that? By the look on her face, I did my job correctly.

I just sat there and gave her one of my 'I really like what I see' looks and she was still kind of shell shocked. Damn, what I wouldn't give to take her home and fuck her brains out all night.. Images began to go through my mind of her naked and moaning. It would happen... all in due time.

Dante and Seth came back over and I smiled at her as I begn to leave.

"Well, I'm outta here. Don't party too hard and enjoy the rest of your evening. I'll see you Tuesday. Goodnight, beautiful," I replied with a wink and my sexiest smile as I walked away from the table. I was glad that Dante and Seth had other places on the agenda. I had to leave or I would have attempted to talk her out of her clothes.

"Does she still have that what the fuck look on her face?" I asked as we walked out of the club.

"Yep. You did your thing," Dante replied as we walked to the car.

"Nice move, big brother. What the hell did you tell her?" Seth asked.

"Nothing she didn't know already," I replied as I smiled at my brother as we approached the car.

I hope I didn't scare her off. I saw the look in her eyes. She wasn't scared in the frightened sense of the word, but scared in the interested 'what the fuck does he want to do to me 'sense.

Shit, she'd better be scared because I know I was. I didn't know how the hell these feelings developed for Davia so fast, but they did and I was going to do everything in my power to continue to act on them because after what I saw, I was on a mission.

I had to get her. I had to have her...and I would.

Scared...shit, she'd better be.
Chapter 3 by Chaynetv
Chapter 3

Davia

I was not crazy. I was right. Jackson had been hitting on me. He gave me the most beautiful smiles and the sexiest grins when he didn’t think anyone was looking. Now, I didn’t know how to act because he did not verbally repeat any of what happened a month and a half ago that night at the club in class. He was very professional, except for the grins and smiles. I was kind of glad of that because I would have really tripped if he tried to come on to me after class or something. I’m glad he didn’t because I don’t know how I would have reacted…either I would have turned him down, or stripped him and gave him the ride of his life…not very good considering I’m on an official man free holiday…but damn it, he was fine as hell. What’s a girl to do? Help me, someone, please!

I was on my way to finish studying for Jackson’s last test before the final when I decided to drop in on my father, who was a retired Marine. I hadn’t been over in a month…that and he barbecued…so I decided to go and see my favorite man, which was my daddy.

“Hey, daddy, where you at?” I asked as I walked into my childhood home.

“In here, baby,” my father, Derek Vincent yelled from the kitchen. My daddy was a hottie. He had every single, widowed or divorced woman between the ages of 35 and 50 wanting his behind.

“Daddy,” I replied as I walked into the kitchen to see my father drinking juice and dressed to kill in a gray suit, with a pink shirt. He saw me and smiled as he held open his arms and I walked into them. We hugged as he kissed the top of my head. I kissed his cheek as I made my way to the refrigerator.

“Hey baby,” he replied.

“Hey daddy. I came to see you and you’re on your way out the door? You’re making me sad,” I asked with a small pout as he laughed.

“I am?” my father asked.

“Yes, you are. Now, if you give your lovely daughter a little somethin’ somethin’, I will most certainly turn this frown upside down,” I replied as he laughed.

“What’s the thing that you, Leenie and Metrius say to each other? Oh yeah…you are so out, little girl. You got your somethin’ somethin’ as you put it in your account last week. Stop trying to drain your old man,” he replied with a grin.

“Not my fault that you spoiled me rotten. I need another hug, daddy. I missed you,” I replied as I hugged my daddy again.

I am a daddy’s girl. Always have been and always will be. Whatever my daddy asks of me, I do, because he was and is such a good father to my siblings and I. I love my daddy very much…sue me.

“I missed you too, puddin’. I know it takes a lot for you to come all of 30 minutes from your apartment to see your daddy, but my old behind sure does appreciate it and for the last time, I ain’t got no money, Simmy, so give it up,” he said with a grin. My daddy was full of it. He always had money.

“Ha ha, father dear, I was not trying to hit you up, just playing with you. You know I love you and you’re not old…just ask half the women who want you on this street. Besides, you called me to tell me that you were making barbecue ribs, so you know I was coming quick, fast and in a hurry. Where are you off to looking and smelling so good?” I asked as I grinned at him from the fridge.

My daddy smiled at me. “I knew it…you’re just here for the food, but that’s okay. The ribs are in the oven. I just took them off the grill an hour ago. Take some home…and I did say some, not all of them like you did the last time, baby girl. Lenie (Falene’s nickname) had a fit last month when she came over with potato salad and no barbecue ribs…that ain’t right,” my father stated with a grin, whistling as he grabbed his keys. I looked through the cupboards to find Tupperware. I took the ribs out of the oven and proceeded to fill my Tupperware with several ribs.

“Simmy…save some for your brother and sister,” he replied in that no nonsense tone that scared the bejesus out of his fellow Marines and me, Falene, and Demetrius.

“But they’re so good daddy,” I stated as I put the top on my container and put the remaining ribs in the fridge.

My father gave me that look and I caved. “Yes sir.”

I nudged my daddy with my elbow and he grinned. “You still haven’t answered my question. Where are you going?” I asked.

“Out…with a friend. I don’t get into your business, little girl and you’re not going to start getting into mine, understand? I will see you later, baby girl. Good luck on your test and lock up when you leave, Simmy,” my daddy answered as he walked to the door. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and grinned.

“I love you baby. Be careful,” he replied as he walked to the door.

“I love you too, daddy. Have fun,” I replied as I waved at my father.

He’s so full of shit. He’s always in my business, especially when it involves men. My daddy was the one that told me that Ronald (the flaming gay ex) was not to be trusted and possibly gay. I couldn’t believe it, and I wouldn’t believe it. After my dad found out what happened, he went to Ronald’s apartment, held him up by his neck and threatened to unscrew Ronald’s dick off with his bare hands and shove it up his ass if I happened to test positive for HIV or any STD’s. Nobody messes with Derek Vincent’s daughters…nobody. Now I’m really curious about this person he was going out with. He’ll spill sooner or later…he doesn’t keep much from me for long.

I guess I should explain a few things. When I was a 19 year old sophomore in college (just beginning my sophomore year), my mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. My daddy loved the ground my mother walked on…they were crazy about each other…that’s what I want, what they had and if I have to be a 40 year old woman and wait for it, I would. But I’m getting off the topic…sorry.

I loved my mommy…I miss my mommy so much. She was kind, funny, spunky and mega talented. She was a professionally trained dancer and owned a dance studio in Dallas, where Falene, Megan, Brianna and I practically grew up. Nicole Vincent was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen…inside and out. When we found out she was sick, I decided against my mother’s and father’s wishes to stay and run the studio with my mother until she became too sick to run it. Brianna now runs the school and dances professionally. Falene, Megan and myself do help out on weekends when we can.

I dropped out of school and stayed with my mother, who died 3 years later. The reason that I did what I did is because I felt that I could always go to college, but I only have one mother and I wanted to spend as much time as I possibly could with her. I cooked for her, fed her, administered her medication, etc. The other reason was that my brother was just starting his firm and Falene only had a year left of dental school. I felt that there was no need for them to stop what they were doing, so it was no big deal. They both came home every weekend to help and to spend time with her. That’s why I’m a 25 year old senior and I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world. Because of my sacrifice as they like to call it…and it pisses me off when they call it that because it wasn’t a sacrifice…I was loving my mother…but I’m getting off subject again…sorry…my brother and sister, along with my dad, take care of my bills and other needs because they wanted me to go straight through school with no hindrance when I went back. My family is like that…we help one another and stick together…that’s the only way we know how to survive.

I’ve got to get moving to the library to go finish reviewing for this test…but before that, I’m going to take me a couple of more ribs. I don’t care what my daddy says. Ummm, they are so good.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Finally…it’s here. The day when Davia sexy ass Vincent would no longer be my student. Yippee fuckin’ kayeh! This last month and a half have been pure torture for me. Now, it’s over. Now, I can go after her…that is, if she wants me. I hope she wants me.

I called her name to receive her test and when I gave her that 98, she gave me the biggest smile. I never thought I could get a woody from a smile, but the smile she just laid on me gave me gigantic wood…petrified wood.

I know, I’m pathetic, but she’s so freakin’ hot!

After the class was over, I decide to call her to my desk. This shit has finally come to an end. Now I can see what’s up. I waited until everyone had left and I leaned my back against the blackboard as she grinned at me.

“You wanted to see me, Jackson?” she asked.

“Good work, Ms. Vincent. I just wanted to let you know that it’s been a pleasure having you in my class…and I must admit, you are brilliant,” I replied smiling at her.

“See, I told you and it’s been a pleasure taking this class. It wasn’t so bad,” she replied with a huge grin

“I’m glad to hear that. You know, you seem very happy,” I noticed.

“That’s because I am…I’m sublimely happy,” she stated.

“ Is it because you don’t have to take the final or because you’re done with my class?” I asked as I crossed my arms and gave her a once over that was so quick that I knew she didn’t notice it. She was wearing a flowing knee-length, ruffled skirt with pink flip flops and a pink baby tee that showed her belly button, with her hair up in those hair chopsticks. She looked innocent and sexy as all get out.

“I’m happy for several reasons,” she said.

“Fire away,” I replied with a grin.

“First, I’m done with my last semester of undergrad…ever. Two, I don’t have anymore tests to take and three, I never, ever have to smell the Science building again. It’s funky…smells like rotten eggs and cheesy feet,” she replied as I laughed. Too cute, I told you.

“I guess those are logical, legitimate reasons to be happy,” I stated as I gave her a green eyed stare. But I could make you a lot happier, I thought, especially if you let me lick your…I know, dirty mind…I’ll stop. I knew I was getting to her because she kept looking away.

“Honestly, I’m really happy because I’m graduating and I don’t have to take your final, but I’m going to miss your class,” she replied sincerely.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes, really. It’s good to learn from someone who actually knows what the hell they are talking about, so thank you,” she replied.

“You’re welcome. I’m going to really miss seeing you in my class. I really liked having you in my class,” I replied as I smiled at her. What I would really like is to have you naked in my bed or on this floor, but…okay, I’m stopping. Then, I continued to speak.

“Ms. Vincent…,” I said, but was interrupted.

“Once again, would you please cut it out with the Ms. Vincent stuff. I am no longer your student. As soon as you placed this test in my hand, that went out the window. I’m outta here. Please, call me Davia,” she replied.

If that didn’t beat all. Hey, she said it. So, here goes.

“Davia it is. You do realize that you have one of the most beautiful names I have ever heard? It’s sexy and lovely and sweet. Has anyone ever told you that?” I asked as I moved a little closer to her.

She was a little nervous, but she wasn’t running so I saw this as a very good sign.

“No, but thank you. You should be complimenting my mother. It was her idea to name me Davia. I was this close to being named Floretta or Quantantina or something, thanks to my daddy,” she replied as I laughed. Oooh, the way she just said daddy…Jackson, stop acting like you’re a 19 year old frat boy…but I can’t help it…she makes me feel like that.

“I’m definitely going to miss that sense of humor. Davia, can I be honest?” I asked walking until I was leaning on the lecturn, looking down into her beautiful brown orbs.

“Sure,” she replied, licking her lips nervously.

“I’m very glad that you are done with my class because,” I replied as she nodded her head giving me a curious look,"I find you extremely attractive, and I am very attracted to you and I would like to get to know you better,” I replied with the most serious look on my face as I moved closer to her. She stared up into my eyes and didn’t move. I was looking directly down into that pretty face and she just swallowed loudly. She did have a thing for me.

Gotcha.
*********************************************************
Davia

No, he didn’t! No he is not staring at me like he wants to suck me through a straw and no he did not just tell me that he wants to get to know me better…and did he say he found me extremely attractive? Me…Davia Simone Vincent in a class with little blonde and brunette Barbie dolls.

Whoa. This was getting serious.

I couldn’t pull myself away from him. Those beautiful green eyes which were turning colors at the time had me hypnotized and he had the sexiest lips I had ever seen…girl, calm down and stop staring at the man. Wait, he’s staring at me too. Say something.

“Say what?” I asked still staring at him. He gave me this absolutely dead sexy grin and leaned his right arm out over the lecturn, moving closer to me if that was possible. His finger dragged along my right arm and I felt all tingly.

Got damn it, white boy. Stop making me feel so damn tingly.

“Davia, you heard what I said, but I’ll give you another version, ok?” My gorgeous, newly ex-professor replied in that sexy voice of his and I nodded.

“Okay,” I said as we continued to stare into each other’s eyes.

“I’ve been waiting for you to not be my student anymore so I can ask you out to dinner, a movie, play putt putt…do stuff together that people who want to get to know each other do,” he replied.

I was going to say something about the attractive part, but he piped in, “And yes, I am very attracted to you. I find you utterly adorable.” His finger went from my arm to my left cheek and he caressed it slowly.

I was in a daze…it was those damn eyes and that gorgeous face of his. And that damn finger. Shit. It felt really, really good. “You said extremely attractive, not utterly adorable.” Yes he did say utterly adorable, you dazed idiot.

Jackson grinned and gave a low chuckle as his head lowered a bit.“Yes, I did say extremely attractive, but you have to admit, you are freakin’ adorable,” he replied with that grin of his, his finger went back to tracing my arm. Whoa, nelly.

“I guess so. Can we get back to the part with the putt putt and the food?” I asked as he laughed.

“You are so cute. I’m serious Davia. Would you have dinner with me Friday night?” Jackson asked.

“Like a date-date? Me and you?” I asked, sounding like I failed hooked on phonics. Why was this man making me sound like one of those blithering, failing idiots that sat in the front row? He leaned his head lower and smiled. What was he wearing because he smelled so good! I love a man that smelled good.

“Yes, you and I,” said Jackson.

“Why me?” I asked because I honestly wanted to know. This man was gorgeous, had a great career…what did he want with me, the chick that attracts gay guys…oh, please don’t let him be an undercover too. If that happened again, I would definitely stick to plug up penises. It wouldn’t make me go to women. It’s not that serious…it could never be that serious.

“Because I like you…I’ve liked you since you walked through that door 10 minutes late 41/2 months ago,” he replied his hand capturing mine as he played with my fingers, continually staring into my eyes. My underwear definitely needed to be in the wash now. .

“Damn…you remember that?” I asked.

Jackson smiled. “I remember everything about you, like how beautiful and sexy you looked that night when I ran into you at that club after midterms with that sexy little blouse and those skintight jeans, showing off your beautiful body or when I would see you biting your bottom lip when you were concentrating during a test that I wished it was my lips softly sucking yours,” Jackson stated as he slowly pulled his bottom lip with his teeth.

No he didn’t.

Oh yeah. The drawers were a lost cause now.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Aw, yeah. I got her on the ropes now. Just keep her where she is and keep talking.

Davia’s cute little mouth released one word. “Oh.”

“So, do you like Cuban food?” I asked, my finger making little circles inside her palm. Her breath caught and I wanted to pull her close to me and kiss her until she was dizzy. But then I thought about it and decided I wouldn’t do that yet. I had already shocked the girl. Didn’t want her to think that I was just out to get my hands on her, even though, that’s all I’ve been dreaming and thinking about for the entire semester. I continued to look down into her eyes and smile at her. God, she was a beautiful girl and hopefully, she would say yes.

“Yes, I do,” she whispered.

I continued to grin at her. “Good. Friday night, Javier’s, eight o’clock?”

“Umm…okay,” she whispered.

I licked my lips slowly and smiled at her once more before stepping away from her. I pushed her test back to her. “Okay. I need your number and your address.”

Davia broke out of the spell I had her under and wrote her number and her address on the test. She pushed it back.

“This is going to be good, Davia. You’ll see. I’ll see you Friday night,” I replied as she smiled shyly at me.

“Okay, I’ll see you Friday night…oh and by the way,” she replied.

I waited and leaned back on the blackboard.

“I think you’re cute too. Have a good night, Dr. Delicious,” Davia replied as she smiled.

I laughed and winked at her, “You too, beautiful. Until Friday.”

“Until Friday,” she replied and sauntered through the door.

I laughed to myself as she left. Friday night couldn’t get here fast enough, I thought as I gathered my things.
Chapter 4 by Chaynetv
Chapter 4

Davia

“Finally, we have everything squared away for your graduation party. We are going to get down, girl. I am so freakin’ proud of you,” Falene replied with a grin.

“Thank you, big sis. I can’t believe it. I’m graduating in two and a half weeks. This is going to be incredible,” I replied.

Falene smiled at me as she walked on the treadmill. “Yes it will be, Ms. 3.9, Summa Cum Laude. But I wanna talk about your hot ex-teacher asking you out. I know that’s what’s got you so quiet this morning. Come on, spill.”

“I told you I had a feeling he was interested Leenie and now it’s been confirmed,” I replied as I worked out with my big sister Falene early Tuesday morning at the gym. We walked the treadmill and cycled every Monday through Thursday. Brianna and Megan usually worked out with us, but Brianna was sick and Megan was out of town on business at a realtor showcase in Florida.

Falene laughed. “I knew that when I saw the way he looked at you.”

I panted and asked, “You saw him looking at me?”

“Yeah, like you were the best thing since the thong was created. That man is really feeling you, little sis. Everyone could see that. Look, Simmy, it’s not that serious. You’re just going to dinner. If you don’t like him, you’ll know after that night and you won’t have to be bothered with him ever again,” said Falene, my big sister, who had the most rotten luck with men.

Damn. Sometimes, little pearls of wisdom did come out of her mouth.

“But you can’t deny that you like him too. That man is fine as wine, Simmy. Tall, gorgeous, broad shoulders, greenish brown eyes, wears good clothes and has the nerve to be bowlegged. Little sis, that man is like too fine! I know you like him,” Falene replied panting after her sentence.

“Wait a minute? You noticed that he’s bowlegged?” I asked her as I continued to pant and walk.

“Yes, I noticed that and I also noticed that he has big his hands and those feet are huge, chic, huge,” Falene replied with a wink.

“Falene Maris Vincent, you ain’t right,” I replied with a grin.

“I know,” she replied as she smiled back at me. There was silence for a couple of minutes then I began to speak.

“You know, I’ve been man free for almost two years and me agreeing to this date is going against all that,” I replied.

“Maybe you need to go against it, Davia,” Falene replied breathlessly as she walked.

“Why do you say that?” I asked breathlessly.

“Because you are bit too serious. Listen, I understand why you swore off men…because your ex likes to swing both ways,” Falene said as she panted.

“Wouldn’t that make you lock your shit down?” I asked.

Falene chuckled and said, “Definitely, for a minute, but you can’t avoid men for the rest of your life because of a shithead, Simmy. I mean, look at me. I am the queen at picking dumb ass men and have I given up on searching for someone who is worthy of me?”

“Nope,” I replied.

“Well then. I’m not saying that you have to give up the booty right away, even though this will only be the third guy to even get in your pants, if you even let him get that close,” said Falene.

Okay, so my number was pretty low. Number one was my freshman year of college boyfriend. Wasn’t too good in bed, wasn’t too bad. But, the foreplay was never long enough. Didn’t set the mood for me too often. Number two was the gay ex. Very good in bed, but he liked sticking men too…not good. Don’t get me wrong. I’ve had plenty of dates, boyfriends, etc., and I’ve had a few favors done for me. But not many got my goodies, you know what I’m saying. I pride myself on that and well, it’s kept me in check. Like my mama always said, keep them guessing, keep it closed and keep it tight.

“We are just going to dinner, not to the Mosey Wosey, as daddy would say. I’m just making sure he doesn’t get any ideas. I mean, he’s successful, fine and white. I’ve never dated a white guy before. I’ve been approached and propositioned by several, but I’ve never been with a white guy…especially a white boy with pretty lips and sexy green eyes. Ummm,” I replied as Falene laughed.

“So, you’re saying that even though he’s fine, sexy and wants you, you’re not going to give him any?” Falene asked.

“Nope. I’m still sticking to my celibancy proclamation,” I replied as Falene laughed.

“Celibant from a human penis, but not from a plastic one…so don’t go there,” Falene said.

I laughed. “Hey, a woman has needs and Woody in my night table drawer is all I need for now. That’s all I’m going to allow myself to need. I don’t want to get hurt again, Leenie.” There, I said it. I jumped into a relationship with the gay ex really fast and sex was one of our favorite pastimes. I was not going to jump again until I knew that this person was really into me and not in the habit of sexing guys.

“You don’t have to get hurt…just take it easy. But you need to get laid, with a real penis. Your ass is way too stressed,” Falene replied.

“Says you. I’m just scared Falene, because, he’s smart, he’s gorgeous and I like him…and, he’s white, so I don’t know what to expect anyway. I’m intrigued, to say the least,” I stated honestly.

“Davia Simone Vincent, you are fabulous. Just be yourself, and try not to worry about the race issue too much, because, well, it’ll stop you from getting to really know him,” Falene replied.

I panted and continued to walk. “But our races are an issue, Leenie, you know that. Lots of people don’t accept it. I mean, you’ve dated white guys. What’s the difference from dating a brother?”

My sister grinned. “The usual….their skin color… cultural differences, but for the most part, nothing. A man is a dog in any color, little sis. Trust me, I know. Look, just don’t go expecting this to be the end all, be all of relationships. Eat, have fun, maybe give him a little kiss and see where it goes. Don’t make this harder than it has to be, Simmy. You have a tendency to do that.”

I smiled at my sister and took in everything she said and decided to just keep it light and enjoy the evening. If it went well, that would be good. If it went to the crapper, then, oh well. No harm, no foul.
*********************************************************
Jackson

I was working a little late Thursday night and my colleague and good friend Bryce Lawrence who works in corporate law on the 6th floor at the law firm of Carnegie and Dyson with me called and asked if I wanted to have a late dinner. I work in litigation on 7th floor, just in case you wondered.

I looked up and saw Bryce walking through the door of my office. Bryce was of mixed race and he had an African American mother and a White father. He was a good guy and a brilliant attorney. We met and just clicked.

“Hey, Jackson, you finished, because I am starving,” he replied as he laid his briefcase on the end of the sofa in my office and plopping in one of the armchairs in front of my desk.

“Give me five minutes and we can get out of here. I stayed late tonight because I’m leaving early tomorrow. I have a date,” I replied as I thought about Davia and tomorrow night.

Bryce laughed. “Well, by the way you’re grinning, you must be looking forward to it. Anybody I know?”

“You know that student that I told you about?” I asked.

“The one that you seem to be a little infatuated with who has that pretty, sexy name…Davia?” Bryce asked.

“Yes, Davia and I’m not infatuated with her…I just like her…a lot. Besides, infatuation got me in a world of trouble with Demona, I mean Paulina,” I replied as Bryce laughed.

“You can say that again. I saw the wedding picture and everything in the paper. I know Dante was at the wedding, job requirement and all. How was it?” Bryce asked.

“He said it was a huge deal, just like the papers and the news said and he said that Paulina should have been struck by lightning for wearing that virginal white wedding gown. Other than that, he said the food was good and there were a gang of single women. Just his type of party,” I replied with a grin.

“Sounds like it,” Bryce replied.

“And to answer the little diddle that’s going on in your head, no she’s not my student anymore. I’m free and clear to see her,” I replied.

“Cool. So, Jackson, are you over everything that happened between you and Paulina?” Bryce asked.

I tilted my head to the side as I began to pack up for the night. “Yeah, I am. I mean, we didn’t love each other and my ego was severely bruised, but I’m glad I didn’t end up with her. She wasn’t for me and everything that happened was just proof of that.”

“So, you think that this girl could be the one?” Bryce asked. I laughed.

“I don’t know. I have a good feeling about her though,” I replied.

Bryce smiled. “And this doesn’t have anything to do with just hittin’ it?”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You know what I mean. You are a sucker for a beautiful woman, which is what got you hooked up with Paulina in the first place. You two had nothing in common except sex. Paulina was fine, but she was dumb as dirt. The girl couldn’t string together a complete sentence without saying uh,” Bryce stated.

I laughed. “Don’t remind me.”

“Just had to point out the obvious. Also, the way you described her she sounds like she’s fine as hell and the way you’ve been lusting over her, you sure this isn’t just about getting the booty?” Bryce asked.

“First of all, let’s be real…it’s always about getting the booty and secondly, I will admit, she is beautiful, but the girl is smart, witty, focused, goal oriented…,” I stated but was interrupted by Bryce.

“Definitely not what you’ve been seeing for the last couple of years,” Bryce stated.

“Definitely not. She’s interesting and her being a hottie is a plus. I want to get to know her and I want to screw her brains out. Not necessarily in that order,” I replied with a grin as Bryce shook his head.

Bryce stood as he saw me close my briefcase and walk around my desk. He picked up his briefcase and we walked out of my office. We walked down the corridor to the elevator and got in and were on our way to dinner.

Bryce had a good point. For the last five to six years, I have been with good time girls who were mainly eye candy. The reason why is that I really needed to focus on my career. I didn’t want to get too serious and for the last couple of years, the women that I’ve been seeing have not stimulated anything but my sex drive. But I had a feeling about Davia Vincent. It was something about her, the way I our eyes caught that first day, the way she looked at me.

This was going to be good. It had to be.
*********************************************************
Davia

Friday night…the date night. I’m sitting across from Jackson at this great Cuban restaurant and I’m having a good time, an excellent time really.

I guess it helps that he was on time and he brought me a bouquet of pink roses and he looked sexy as hell in that white and brown long sleeved shirt, with that navy blue vintage t-shirt and those khaki cargo pants, and he smelled absolutely delicious and he couldn’t keep his eyes off me the entire night and I knew the reason.

I figured this was a first date and we were going to a Cuban restaurant, so I didn’t want to be overdressed. I decided to wear something that would give him a bird’s eye view of the assets, but still keep him guessing. I wore a pair of low rider khaki cargo capris, which hugged my ass and hips and made them both look amazing, with a mint green cropped tube top and a long sleeved mint short cardigan with tiny sequins along the lapel, to cover up the tube top. The tube top allowed for a small portion of my waistline to be exposed and I wore a pair of cute tan heels. I looked sexy, young and cute to boot. I decided to wear my hair wrapped down around my head and when he told me I looked absolutely gorgeous, I knew I did my job right.

He opened doors and held my elbow and touched me on the lower part of my back just right as we entered and exited through the night. Sure, we got a couple of stares, and I freaked a bit, but it ended up not being as bad as I thought it would be.

This is how the conversation began over dinner.

“I’ve never been here before. This is nice,” I replied as we sat at a table towards the back of the restaurant. It was a cozy, inviting restaurant and it didn’t seat too many people, which allowed for a more intimate setting, which helped when you are trying to get to know someone.

I had to hand it to him. He knew the perfect place to go for a first date.

“Yeah, it is and the food is great. I’m really glad you said yes, Davia,” Jackson replied as he smiled at me, those beautiful green eyes staring into mine. I loved the way my name rolled off his tongue. It sounded beautiful and sensual.

Calm down girl. The night is just starting.

“Me too,” I replied nervously as I looked around at the stares we were receiving. Jackson’s eyes followed my line of vision and he smiled.

“Are you nervous?” he asked.

I laughed. “It shows, huh?”

“Yeah, it does. Just relax,” he replied.

“That’s easier said than done. I have to be honest. Can I be honest? Because I would really like to be honest,” I asked, realizing that I was rambling.

Jackson just smiled and replied, “I would prefer you to be honest. Shoot.”

“You’re the first white guy I’ve ever been out with,” I replied.

He looked surprised. “Really?”

“Yes and I’m not used to all the stares. It makes me uncomfortable. You would think that people would just get over the race thing. That’s why I’m whiggin’ out right now,” I replied. Jackson leaned over and covered his hand with mine, gently squeezing it and giving me one of those dynamic smiles of his. I stared at our hands, which were so different, but looked and felt so right together. Shit, Falene was right…he had big hands…huge.

Oh shit…I’m in trouble.

“Oh, so that’s why you’re looking like you’re going to jump out of your skin,” Jackson replied as I laughed.

“Yeah. I have a question and you probably know what it is…,” I replied but he cut me off.

“No, you’re not the first black woman I’ve ever dated,” he stated.

“Oh. Do you only date black women?” I asked.

“I date all women. I date whom I’m attracted to. It’s as simple as that,” he replied with a grin.

I smiled. “Well, I guess it is simple, the way you put it. I’m just concerned, you know. I mean, you’re white and I’m black. Most people don’t like that.”

Jackson grinned at me once more as he leaned closer and chuckled. “Most people don’t like anything that’s not in their definition of what’s normal. You can’t change people, even though, what we’re doing shouldn’t be a problem, but it is to most people. I don’t really give a damn about what people think and I think you’re the same way. So this is what I suggest we do, Ms. Vincent.”

I smiled widely at him. “What do you suggest?”

“I say, to hell with them and let’s focus on the two people at this table. I know it may be easier said than done, but let’s try to forget about the stares, even though I know why most of the men here are staring…just look at you…you’re beautiful,” he replied sincerely and I blushed my ass off. Why in the world did he have to say that?

I had to come back with something after that. “Thank you and I know most of the women in here are not staring at me. They’re wishing that I would curl up and die. They’re drooling over you, just like the chics in class did. So, it’s not just me.”

Jackson laughed. “Duly noted. Look, Davia, I like you and I want to get to know you, that’s all. Let’s just do what we’ve been doing so far and we should be golden. Is that cool with you?”

At this point, I was grinning like a sissy with a bag of dicks. “Yeah, that’s cool. So, what should we get to start?”

Whoa…he said he liked me. And the funny part is, I believed him.

Uh-oh.
*********************************************************
Jackson

After I got her out of her initial nervousness, the night went great after that. We ate good food, had great conversation and I decided to take her on a walk around Rosenbloom Park, which has this beautiful lake. The moon was out and the night was cool. I wanted to get into her head some more and I didn’t want to take her home just yet.

“Nice spot,” Davia asked as we walked through the park towards a nearby bench.

“Yeah, it is nice, huh?” I asked.

“Yes. You must bring a lot of women here,” she replied.

I had to grin. I knew I liked her for a reason. She’s not stupid. She knows that this is apart of my MO. Good girl. I liked that. Still, I had to play it off.

“Excuse me?” I asked with a chuckle, looking over at her as she walked beside me.

“Come on, Jackson. It’s a beautiful night, the moon is full and you can see its image over the water. The illusion makes the night beautiful, euphoric, romantic. This is the perfect background to get a chic all gooey inside and let her guard down just a bit. I’m a woman, I know these things,” she stated with her head held high, looking over the lake. I slowly looked her over.

And yeah, she was definitely a woman. She looked cute and drop dead sexy tonight. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her.

“Trust me, I know that you’re a woman,” I replied as we reached the bench. I put my arms on the back of the bench and she sat to my left.

“What I mean is, I know that I’m not the only woman that you’ve brought here and that’s cool. Not many guys like the romantic stuff and as a woman, I appreciate the romantic stuff. You just got a couple of positive tally points on the good guy side of my date book,” she replied with a grin as she glanced at me and looked back over the water. I turned my eyes to the water and laughed. I didn’t have to bs her into thinking that she was the first woman that I brought here. I liked that she was cool with it.

I really liked this girl.

“Positive tally points are good. Okay, I’m busted. I’ve brought a couple, not many, women here. Most of them really didn’t appreciate the scenery. They usually complained about bugs or smelling like outside or something,” I replied as she laughed.

“You poor thing. But this girl likes it a lot,” she replied looking at me.

“I’m glad that you like it a lot,” I replied with a grin that made her smile.

And that’s how the night went. I haven’t talked to a woman and actually listened to what she had to say in a long time. We talked by that lake for about two hours and then she began to yawn and I reluctantly brought her home.

Now, this is where it got interesting. I wanted to kiss her. I really wanted to kiss her. And I was hoping she would let me.

She unlocked her door and leaned against it. I looked down into her eyes and grinned.

“I had a lot of fun, tonight Jackson. You’re not what I expected,” she replied.

“So did I. And, you were everything that I expected you would be,” I replied smoothly and watched her blush and turn her head, giving me a beautiful smile. The funny part about that line was it was the truth.

“You really have a way with words,” she replied.

I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a sexy grin. “It’s a gift and I meant what I said, Davia.”

I watched her pull her bottom lip into her mouth nervously and smile as she looked up at me. There was a small patch of silence, then she began to speak again.

“This was not awful at all,” she replied.

“Thanks, I think,” I replied. She grabbed one of my hands and shook it gently as she laughed.

“I didn’t mean it like that. I didn’t know what to expect and I began to conjure up all these bad date scenarios. I’m just glad that this date wasn’t one of them,” Davia replied.

“You had me nervous for a second, girl. Thanks for the save. I had a really good time with you, Davia. Can we do this again?” I asked as I leaned closer to her, trying to set the scene for a goodnight kiss.

“Yeah. But let’s talk before you get any closer,” she replied putting her hand on my chest.

“Alright. What’s up?” I asked.

“Now, I’m a firm believer in not kissing on the first date. You can ask any man that I’ve ever dated. Davia Vincent does not kiss on the first date,” Davia stated.

I smiled as I looked at her. “I really don’t want to ask any other guys that you’ve dated anything.”

“Well, that’s good, because I don’t want you talking to them either. They’re assholes. Anyway, like I was saying, I don’t kiss on the first date, but something is compelling me to kiss you,” she replied moving closer to me, putting her hands on my chest. I moved my hands to her waist and when she didn’t flinch or object, I wrapped my arms around her waist. I couldn’t help it. She was so freakin’ beautiful. I was just drawn to her. I wanted to touch her, so I ran my finger along her cute little nose and along her jawline. Her skin was flawless, velvety soft and reminded me of my favorite piece of chocolate. She smelled so good…good enough to eat, which was something that was consuming my thoughts at that moment, but I had to put that to the back of my mind. I licked my lips slowly and she sighed.

Damn, I loved that sigh. I wanted to hear that again.

“I’m glad that something is compelling you to kiss me, because I really want to kiss you. So, what’s the verdict. Does Davia Vincent kiss on the first date?” I asked, leaning slowly to her lips as I stared into her eyes. She ran her tongue along her bottom lip and closed her eyes.

“She does now,” she replied and I leaned down and kissed the lips that I had been wanting to kiss since I first saw her.

I kissed her slowly, without my tongue at first, just to see how she would respond. Davia’s arms went around my neck and pulled me closer. Hell yeah. She wanted more. Good.

I pulled her closer against me and my hands went to cup her face as I captured her bottom lip between my lips. It was plump and delicious, just like I imagined it would be. Then, she sighed again. When I let her bottom lip go, I ran my tongue along the seam of her lips and she opened her mouth. My tongue tasted her luscious mouth and danced with her tongue. She tasted so damn good and she was a great kisser.

“Davia,” I whispered, then I continued to kiss her.

I’m not usually a guy to get hard from one kiss, but Davia had me hard as hell, especially after she moaned my name.

“Umm, Jackson,” she whispered and I kissed her a little deeper. This girl had my head spinning. I wanted more, but I knew I had to stop, so I pulled away and leaned my head against hers, stroking my thumbs along the sides of her soft cheeks. She felt so good next to me, soft and smelling as sweet as she looked. We were both panting and out of breath. Davia leaned back slowly with the sexiest look on her face. Her lips were swollen and looked like they needed more attention from mine, but I wouldn’t go that far…not yet. I ran my thumb along her swollen lips.

To hell with that. I pulled her to me by the waist once more and kissed the shit out of her. The next thing I know, my hands are everywhere and so are hers. After we finished tongue tangoing for a few minutes, we pulled away from each other and just stared at each other. I held on to her waist and my thumb went back to caressing her lips.

“Damn, you’re beautiful,” I whispered as I looked over every inch of that gorgeous face of hers.

“Thank you. What the hell was that?” Davia asked breathlessly.

“I don’t know but I know I sure as hell want more,” I whispered as she grinned.

“Yeah, me too. Well, um, call me so we can do this again,” she whispered shyly, not looking at me. I lifted her chin with the tip of my finger so I could look into her eyes.

“I will definitely do that. Davia, that was…,” I whispered.

“I know. Shit,” she whispered as I laughed, thinking the same thing. Shit. I leaned away and gave her a look that made her sigh again. Hard on especially raging now. I had to go.

“Well, good night, Jackson,” she replied in this breathless voice that was not helping my erection at all.

“Good night, Davia. Sweet dreams,” I whispered as I kissed her hand and walked backwards to my car. She was slumped against the door and I waited until she went inside before I pulled off.

This girl was stirring up things in me that I never felt before. We talked about everything and she was so freaking smart, which turned me on beyond belief. She was confident and shy and sweet and beautiful. The more we talked, the more I wanted to know, which is weird because usually women talking is something that I never want to hear, but I loved to hear her talk and laugh and…aw shit, what was happening to me! And that kiss was…I don’t know what it was, but I do know it was damn good and I wanted and needed more. I needed more of Davia Vincent and I was going to get it.
Chapter 5 by Chaynetv
Chapter 5

Jackson

You would think that I actually got some ass from Davia the way I was smiling. I was just, I don’t know, happy. I had a good time with her and I couldn’t wait to see her again, which was going to be Sunday.

“I take it from that annoying grin on your face that your date went well. You got home pretty late,” Seth replied.

I shook my head. “Gee, thanks for clocking me, Seth. And yeah, it went beyond well.”

“Did you get some?” Seth asked the next day as we were eating our Saturday breakfast of choice, Crunch Berries.

“Not yet, but I will,” I replied confidently.

Seth laughed. “In your dreams. You’re going to be wishing just to get a whiff of the pussy. Girls like that make you work for it. You’re gonna be a begging dog for awhile. Just watch.”

“I’ve never had to work for it, you know that,” I replied still eating.

“Well, there is a first time for everything and from the looks of Davia, you’d better get your kneepads ready, bro,” Seth stated.

“Fuck you, Seth,” I replied as we continued eating.

It wasn’t just about sex. I would feel this thing out. I don’t want her to think that I just want the pussy. I mean, I do, but I don’t want her thinking that I was just after the ass.

As Seth and I were sitting at the counter eating the doorbell rang. I looked at Seth who jumped up to get the door. On the other side was Patricia Aldridge, my mother with bags in her hand and a huge smile.

“Hey babies,” she replied as she walked into our house kissing Seth. She deposited her purse and her bags on the other side of the counter. Seth sat back down in his seat and finished eating.

“Hey Mama. What brings you to our neck of the woods?” I asked as I continued to eat.

“I was downtown shopping and I had some shrimp stew and peach cobbler and champagne for you two,” my mom replied as Seth and I simultaneously said ummm.

“Champagne? What’s the special occasion?” Seth asked.

“That little succubus that your brother used to date has been married over 4 months and out of my kid’s life. That’s a great reason to celebrate,” my mom replied. Seth just laughed.

“Mama, you already did enough celebrating by sending Paulina that singing telegram, remember when you found out about the engagement. The guy sang his own rendition of “Oh Happy Day” and “Golddigger, per your request,” I replied, remembering the voice mail that Paulina left as the guy sang to her.

“Not to mention the flowers you sent Paulina’s mother-n-law,” Seth stated doing air quotes around the word flowers.

“I thought it would be nice,” my mother stated with a grin, her green eyes shining.

“You sent a funeral wreath with “I’m sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers,” written across it, mama,” I replied, remembering how everyone laughed at that.

That’s my mama. She’s a freakin’ riot.

“Well she is. I had to deal with that little money grubbing twit for 8 months—felt like a life sentence. She has to deal with her for life…or until her son’s money runs out. It is rather sad. But not for you. Now that she’s gone, I hope you are done with dealing with tramps over easy, Jackie. You need a nice girl or at least one that has a fully functioning brain,” My mother replied running a hand through her blond hair as Seth laughed.

“Mama, he has met a nice girl and I think her brain actually works. Her name is Davia,” Seth replied as I gave him a leer. My mother pointed her finger at Seth and began to speak again.

“Don’t think that I’m not talking to you too, so shut up. Your idea of a nice girl is one who doesn’t wear a bra. So I don’t think I will trust either of your judgment until I meet this girl. So, when am I going to meet her?” My mother asked.

“Not yet. I’m still trying to get to know her,” I replied.

“You…getting to know a woman? Uh huh. I’ll believe it when I see it. Well, I’m outta here. I got a hot date with your daddy,” my mother replied with a grin as she kissed us once more. They were so gross.

“Just remember….”she replied.

“Keep our sausages in a casing,” we both repeated as she smiled.

“That’s right. Have a good weekend boys. Don’t impregnate anyone or get your ding a lings cut off,” she replied as she sailed out of the door.

“Bye mama,” we both replied shaking our heads.

As you can tell, my mother didn’t care for Paulina and her mouth was a little loose. She was right, though. I have never been in the habit of getting to know women. Paulina and I were together for awhile and I knew nothing about her. I hoped that would change with Davia.
*********************************************************
Davia

Okay, I’m a sucker. Jackson Aldridge sucker punched me that Friday night. I never had so much fun on a first date. I knew that I was gone when I broke my never kiss on a first date rule, but if you were standing in my shoes and had that heavenly gorgeous man looking down into your eyes like you were the only woman in the world, smelling like you could eat him whole, hell, you would have kissed him too. When I got inside, I immediately had to take a quick shower because the man had my panties soaking, just from a kiss.

That kiss.

There’s nothing that I can say except it was one of the best kisses I’ve ever had. He took his time like he was trying to find out every pleasurable spot in my mouth, not rushing like he was kissing me to get me hot to get into my drawers. Just kissing me to kiss me, like he wanted to kiss me, like he wanted to know what my lips felt like, what I tasted like. He treated my lips like they were special and precious and that shit really made me like him even more and had me dripping wet…dripping.

And that’s why for the last two weeks, we’ve been talking and e-mailing each other like crazy. One thing that I like is an intelligent, funny man that listens to me and can hold a conversation and he does that very well. We’ve had several lunch dates and dinner dates and did more kissing and I did more showering. The man was driving me nuts and it took everything in me not to let him have his way with me, but I’m trying to hold out. I repeat, trying.

So, with all that being said he told me that he would be at graduation today and I invited him and his friends to my party. I told him my family was taking me to dinner after the ceremony and I would meet him later at my party. And that’s why when I walked across the stage and saw him sitting with the faculty with a guy I never saw before, my stomach did flips. He winked at me and gave me one of those panty dropping smiles of his and I smiled so hard that I thought my cheeks would burst. That’s why, at this very moment, I’m at my graduation ceremony dinner, thinking about seeing one person and refereeing between Megan and Demetrius.

As I said earlier, Demetrius has had a thing for Megan for some time and I think Megan has a thing for him too. Look, my mommy and daddy didn’t make any ugly kids and my brother is fine. Girls would call non-stop for him and he always had a different girl on his arm. Megan doesn’t like whorish men, which my big bro is, and that’s why every time Demetrius has come on to her, she has turned him down.

And right now, they are truly getting on my last nerve.

“So, baby girl, when do you start your internship?” My daddy asked, taking a bite of his steak.

“Umm, June 2nd, so I’m going to be lazing around my apartment until then, so don’t call me for anything. I’m sleeping as much as I can so, call me a shiftless chic if you want,” I replied, taking a sip of my sweet tea.

“You sure you don’t want to just take the summer off, Simmy? You’ve been pushing yourself hard these last couple of years. Going to school during the fall, spring and summer for the last three years. You need a break little sis,” Demetrius replied.

Megan smiled at me. “I think she’s doing the right thing. She’ll be getting some experience and a little cash too. Not bad.”

Demetrius looked at Megan. “I just don’t want my little sis wearing herself out. You know what she’s been through. She deserves a little fun before she takes on three years of law school.”

I loved my big brother. Even though he was the biggest slut in Texas, he was always concerned about me, babying me. Yep, I was spoiled. Sue me.

“I know what she’s been through. I was there, right along with her. I just think she should stick to her plans,” Megan replied as Brianna, Falene, her friend Dionne, Daddy and his friend Lydia, Aunt Colette, Uncle Samuel, my cousin Lynette and her fiancée Terrell and my cousin Pierce and his wife Jasmine and their one year old daughter Jillian looked at each other…well, Jillian was too busy eating Cheerios to notice Megan and Demetrius.

“Well, who are you to tell my little sister what to do?” Demetrius asked and it got quiet. Megan narrowed her eyes at him.

“Metrius, chill,” I replied.

“No, I got this. You should know that nobody can tell Simmy what to do. She has her own mind. And why wouldn’t you want your sister to plow through and complete her education so she can be done? Partying is not everything. You should try to be a little more serious. You’re too old to be acting so simple,” Megan replied as Demetrius smiled at her. Brianna kicked me under the table and we tried to hold in our laughs.

“I’m not old and I’m not stupid,” Demetrius replied.

“I didn’t say you were stupid…I said simple. All that loud music has messed up your hearing. First sign of aging is when the hearing goes. You know what goes after that,” Megan stated with an evil smile on her face. Everyone at the table cleared their throat or tried to hold in their laughs.

“Look, just because I like to go out and have fun doesn’t mean that I’m not serious. I have a successful accounting firm and partying helps me to take off the stress. Maybe you should try and do it more…and something else, so you can loosen up, you know what I mean,” Demetrius replied as Falene and Terrell coughed.

“Demetrius Vincent, enough,” my daddy said in his no nonsense voice.

“Yes, would you two please go to your corners now,” I replied.

“She started it, with her saddity…,” Demetrius replied.

“Don’t even say it,” Megan stated.

“That’s enough, from both of you,” my daddy said once more and they both fell silent. That’s how dinner went. Fun conversation for the most part, but 80% of the time was spent refereeing my brother and my friend. I was just waiting for dinner to be over so I could go home, put on my sexy little party outfit and spend time with Jackson, get me a few dances with him and a few kisses.

Who was I kidding? I wanted more than a few kisses.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Bryce, Dante, Seth and I walked into Neptune, the club that Davia was having her graduation party at with smiles on our faces because we walked into a sea of beautiful women…to the left…to the right. Davia knew a lot of people and the place was packed.

Even with all the beautiful, hot, scantily dressed women in the place, I was only looking for one beautiful woman…Davia. My eagerness to find her made my friends say a few things. She told me that they were on the 2nd floor and that’s where I was headed.

“Um, the party started an hour ago. She’s not leaving,” Seth replied with a grin as I plowed through the crowd.

“I know,” I replied.

“Then why are you pushing us through the crowd like an NFL linebacker?” Bryce asked.

“Hell, yall know why? Jackson’s girl is fine as shit. He wants to get at her. He’s a little excited,” Dante replied with a grin.

They were getting to me because I did want to see her. At that moment in time, they could have all just faded away. “Look, you guys don’t have to follow me. You can stay out here with all the scattered ass and have a good time.”

“We want to congratulate the graduate before we get lost in the sea of booty down here,” Bryce replied.

Dante laughed. “Yeah, and I want to see Davia’s fine ass sister again.”

“And her friends,” Seth replied.

Bryce asked, “Why?” Dante and Seth walked behind me and gave low chuckles.

“Because they’re hot as hell, man,” Seth replied.

“All of them…but Davia’s sister is gorgeous,” Dante stated.

“Drop dead gorgeous,” Seth piped in.

“Fuckin’ amazing. I mean you’ve seen Davia’s pretty chocolate ass. Her sister is like the exact opposite,” Dante continued and I gave a tense laugh.

“Dante, don’t talk about Davia…or her ass. Alright?” I replied.

“Chill, J. We know you’ve got that on lock,” Dante stated as he elbowed Bryce.

“Well, when you see her sister, you’ll know what Dante was trying to say,” Seth replied as we reached the top of the stairs. Standing with her back to the stairs with about 6 women dancing was Davia, dressed in this strapless, caramel colored dress that was sticking to every curve. It came to her mid thigh and had small ruffles along the hem. On her feet were the sexiest pair of high heels, which only made her legs look even better. I smiled and I kind of tuned my friends out. I was kind of in a daze and when she saw me, she gave me the most beautiful smile and sauntered over to me and gave me the biggest hug, and I could feel every curve and bump of that delicious body of hers. I returned her hug.

“Hey, you made it,” she replied looking in my eyes.

“You think I would have missed this?” I asked.

“No, I know you wouldn’t have,” she replied in a sweet, soft voice. Dante cleared his voice and took us out of our trance.

“Yeah, congratulations,” Seth and Dante replied staring at the pack of women who were still at the table.

“Thank you,” Davia said, still smiling at me.

“You look so beautiful,” I replied, as she stepped back and did a little twirl. My eyes went from the top of her black hair to her cotton candy pink painted toes. This girl was too sexy for words.

“That’s what I was going for. Oh, hi Seth, Dante. And this must be Bryce. Nice to meet you,” she replied smiling at Bryce and holding out her hand to him. Bryce was caught up in staring at Davia for a minute until I nudged him. He had seen her earlier, but he passed me a look to tell me know he knew why I was going cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs over this girl. She was incredible.

“Nice to finally meet you. Congratulations. Are you excited about law school?” Bryce asked. Davia gave a small little chuckle and smiled.

“Yes, I am. I just want to start and finish. Get my life going, you know,” Davia replied to us. Dante and Seth had moved to the table and I noticed Seth smiling in Brianna’s face and Brianna was smiling right back. Uh-oh.

Falene finally walked over to us, and I have to admit, she is gorgeous. Light caramel skin, long, dark honey blonde hair, which Davia told me was not a weave, but the color wasn’t hers. She had dark brown hair naturally. She had these amazing hazel eyes and a body just like her sister’s, but they didn’t even look like they were sisters. Falene was dressed in this spaghetti strapped cream colored dress that was as tight as Davia’s. She was drop dead gorgeous, but she still wasn’t my Davia.

Oh, shit. My Davia. Did I just say that?

“Oh, hi Jackson. Somebody’s mood just got a little brighter, I see,” Falene replied and when I looked at Bryce he was staring at Falene not saying a word. He was under her spell.

“Shut up, Leenie,” Davia replied as I took her hand.

“Oh, who’s your friend?” Falene asked staring just as hard at Bryce. Uh-oh.

“Oh, Bryce Lawrence, this is Falene Vincent, Davia’s sister. Falene, this is Bryce, my friend and colleague,” I replied and I saw Falene’s eyes light up when I said the word colleague.

“Oh, so you’re an attorney also?” Falene asked walking up to him. Bryce played it cool and gave her a small smile that made her grin even wider. Davia lightly elbowed me and I shook my head.

“Yes, I work in corporate law at the same firm as Jackson,” Bryce replied and they basically tuned us out, which was cool with me because I had pulled Davia to a corner upstairs. Her arms went around my neck and my arms went around her waist, pulling her close to me. She smiled up into my eyes and I smiled back.

“I didn’t get to say congratulations to you,” I whispered as I looked into her eyes.

“Here’s your chance,” she whispered as I lowered my head.

“Congratulations, beautiful,” I whispered as my lips descended upon hers. Davia’s fingers curled in the short hair on the nape of my neck and pulled me closer. My hands began to roam all along her waist, her ass, everywhere as we kissed. I broke the kiss.

“Wait, before I forget. Open this,” I said as I handed her a small wrapped box.

“Jackson, you didn’t have to get me anything,” she replied as I placed a finger on her lips.

“I know that, but…open it,” I replied as she giggled. She unwrapped the box and looked at the white gold charm bracelet that I brought her. She told me that she loved them, but never could find any in white gold, so I decided to get her one.

I know, I’m a complete sucker and the girl isn’t mine. To hell with that, she is. She just doesn’t know it yet. Davia’s eyes went wide and she giggled again. It was the cutest sound I ever heard and I usually hated women who giggled.

“It’s beautiful,” she replied taking it out of the box.

“You like it?” I asked because I really wanted her to like it.

“I love it. Put it on, please,” she demanded as she held out her arm. I clasped it on, kissed her hand and she hugged me tight.

“Thank you so much,” Davia whispered and I knew she meant it. I liked when women appreciated the things that I purchased, which was not often. This was a welcome change.

“You’re welcome, sweetness. Do we have to stay here all night?” I asked in a low voice, looking down into her eyes, which were closed.

“Not really,” she whispered, licking her lips. I gave her a small peck on the lips.

“I’m not pressuring you for…you know,” I whispered as she opened her eyes and looked at me. She told me all about her sabattical from sex and I was okay with it, for now. But our chemistry was too strong to keep it that way for long.

She had this innocence and trust in her eyes as she smiled at me. I know I couldn’t do anything to mess this up. She was really getting to me. I was falling in love with Davia Vincent.

Oh, shit.

“I know,” she whispered.

“I just want to be alone with you,” I whispered into her ear, nipping on her ear lobe.

“I want to be alone with you too…ummm,” she whispered as my lips journeyed to her neck and kissed it lightly. She had to stop with the moaning. A man could only take so much.

“Are you sure it’s okay to leave your own party?” I asked, my lips slowly making their way back to hers, with small pecks.

“It’s my party and I do what I want to do. Let’s party for an hour, then, we’re out of here, okay,” she replied with a smile, kissing my lips. I smiled at her.

“Whatever you say,” I whispered and we began to kiss each other again. I was lost. The only thing I could think about was this beautiful creature’s lips and the way she felt in my arms and she smelled really good, as always. I was getting in too deep and for the first time, I didn’t mind if I drowned.

“Whoa, whoa get your hands off my little sister,” a deep, angry male voice stated. Davia and I entangled ourselves and the guy pulled Davia away from me.

This must be her big brother.
*********************************************************
Davia

Demetrius really knew how to mess up a mood. Jackson and I were kissing, really kissing and I was in my own little personal bliss when he showed up, pulling me away from my Jackson.

My Jackson? Oh crap.

“Demetrius, would you relax?” I asked, taking a very stiff Jackson’s left hand into my right. I ran my thumb over his hand and he held mine tighter.

“No, I will not relax. Who’s this dude that’s hanging all over you like a cheap suit, with his hands everywhere, that I’ve never seen before?” Demetrius asked staring daggers at Jackson. Falene and Megan walked over to us. Thank goodness.

“This is Jackson, my date. Jackson, this is my older brother, Demetrius Vincent,” I replied with a grin and gave my brother the “chill out” look.

Jackson held out his hand to shake Demetrius’. “Nice to meet you.”

I gave Demetrius another look and he shook Jackson’s hand reluctantly. “Yeah, uh huh. Just keep the hands where I can see ‘em. So, did you graduate today?”

“No,” Jackson stated.

“Are you married?” My brother asked.

“No,” Jackson stated.

“Do you have any kids?” My brother asked.

“No,” Jackson said.

“Are you gay, because if you are or think you like boys, you need to step…now,” Demetrius replied walking up to Jackson, who stood still.

“No, I’m not gay or bisexual. I like women. I like your sister,” Jackson said. He was a brave man.

“Uh huh. Now, the million dollar question…do you have a job?” Demetrius asked.

“Yes, I’m a lawyer,” Jackson stated as I pulled him closer while he tried to pull away. He was scared shitless. I giggled.

“At least he ain’t broke, little sis or swinging his dick to the other side…that we know of,” Demetrius replied.

“Metrius,” I said in an exasperated tone of voice.

“So, what’s the deal with you being all touchy feely with my baby sis, huh?” Demetrius asked. I knew he was just fucking with Jackson and so did Falene and Megan who came to my rescue.

“Metrius, leave them alone. Simmy why don’t you and Jackson, go downstairs, dance and enjoy your party. We’re paying a lot of money so you can have fun, so get to it. You come here,” Falene replied to Demetrius as he gave Jackson a look and pointed to both his eyes, then to Jackson. I pulled Jackson downstairs to the dance floor. When we arrived, a mellow groove was on and I put my arms around his neck. Jackson kept his distance and I laughed, making him wrap his arms around my waist.

“Davia, although I really love being this close to you, I don’t want your brother to kill me,” Jackson stated.

I laughed and kissed him on the lips quickly. “Falene and Megan will make sure he leaves us alone. He won’t kill you. Besides, we’re outta here in an hour, remember?”

Jackson smiled down into my face, his forehead leaning down on mine. I felt him relax and he pulled me closer, but didn’t let his hands wander. Demetrius did it everytime.

“I remember and do you remember what I said?” he asked.

I stared into those eyes that were now a greenish gray color. “Yes, I do.”

“I meant it. No pressure…especially since your brother scared the living shit out of me,” he whispered and I laughed, leaning my head onto his chest. He smelled so good and felt even better. I wanted him, I really did and I know it’s soon, but this just feels right.

Later on after we left the party, we were back at my apartment talking and making out like we were in high school…just getting to know each other more. And although I wanted to ride him like a motorbike, I didn’t. This was too good to be true.

I wanted him…I was falling for him…I was in deep doo-doo.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Later that night, we were sitting around in Davia’s apartment. We had been watching an old movie and Davia had on these black mesh athletic shorts with this white baby tee. She looked so sexy and well, I wanted her.

We were kissing and making out on her sofa and I had to do something to her. I had to have a taste of her.

“Jackson, I’m not ready for us to do it, you know that,” she whispered as she attacked my lips.

“I know that. Let me make you feel good, baby. Don’t you want me to? Don’t you want to come?” I asked as I sucked on her neck.

“Ummm Hmmm,” she replied squirming in my arms.

“Let me taste you, that’s all. You trust me, right?” I asked as my hands went under her shirt, palming both of her breasts.

“Yes,” she whispered as her head fell back and to the side. I kissed her on the lips and smiled. I knelt in front of her on the sofa and moved between her legs. I pulled down her shorts and her panties at once. Now let’s see what she’s working with I thought, as I pushed her legs wide apart.

“Ummm…looks good baby. So good,” I whispered as I stared at her pussy, licking my lips. It was so wet and smelled so good. Shit. I might come from eating her. I kissed her once more. There was no need for words as I licked my way to her navel. Davia spread her legs wider, looking as sexy as she wanted to. Damn, she had a pretty pussy, I thought as I bit my bottom lip. It looked so good and it was so wet. I trailed a finger along her puffy brown lips, then inside her folds. Her breath caught as I put a finger inside of her and thrust it inside of her a few times as she arched her back. I took it out and sucked her juices off my finger.

“Davia, you taste so good, baby…ummm,” I whispered as I dove in. I pulled her closer to my lips and began to suck her clit. I had wanted this so long and she tasted so good. I had to taste more of her, so my tongue plunged right into her. It was hot and tight and wet. Ummm…I loved the taste of her. Her right leg went around my neck followed by a deep moan, “Ooooh” with her hands in my hair. Damn, I love that moan.

Ah, shit. I got her now.
*********************************************************
Davia

Oh, shit! I didn’t know a human tongue could go that far up there! Jackson and that beautiful, wonderful appendage in his mouth was sucking and licking me like there was no tomorrow and the only thing I could say was, “Oh, shit!” as my hands wound tighter into his hair. I tried to pull away but he did something with the tip of his tongue and sucked and moaned into me simultaneoulsy, clutching my hips tighter. The vibrations felt so good I moaned…really loud.

Hey…it had been a long time since someone went down on me. It felt wonderful. I looked down and he was looking at me. He winked and smiled at me and moaned, “so good,” and continued to eat the shit out of me. I was turned on by the licking sounds and the slurping sounds that he made. White boy liked the chocolate pudding. I sure was glad about that.

He was a man on a mission and I didn’t mind one bit. He was eating me like I was his last freaking dinner before the electric chair. It had been so long and it was so good that I closed my eyes and almost slid off the sofa. It pisses me off when a guy puts his face in your place and doesn’t know what the hell he was doing. Jackson was not one of those guys. Jackson was like a coochie eating maestro. His mouth clamped on my clit and sucked the shit out of my pussy. And his tongue fucked me like a finger would.

I felt like I was falling and then I felt that familiar feeling. Jackson held me in place by holding my hips to his lips and the next thing I know…

“Oh, Oh, OHHHHh”. I came so hard that I thought I broke his damn neck. I heard him growl as he licked me through my orgasm and it was so blatant and freaky the way his tongue licked my pussy… I loved it.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Damn, she tasted good. I didn’t want to stop licking her, but I did when she pulled me up and kissed me passionately on the lips. I was blown away by the taste of her pussy. I mean, the pussy was fuckin’ delicious. I knew I was going to be addicted to the taste of her. When she came on my tongue, it was like…I don’t know how to describe it, but she’s tasty as shit.

“See how good you taste, baby,” I whispered as I kissed her back. She nodded yes. I pulled her clothes back up and kissed her hand.

“You know, I could help you with that,” she whispered as her hand went into my pants.

“Davia, you don’t have to…,” and the next thing I know, my zippers down and Davia’s got my piece in her small hands, giving me the best hand job of my life.

“I know, but I want to,” she whispered as her right hand stroked me up and down, with sure strokes. Her hand around me felt so good.

“Do you like that?” she asked.

Hell yeah. I would like it even more if it was your pussy instead of your hand, but all in due time, I thought.

“Yes, baby. Keep moving just like that,” I whispered as she pumped me. I didn’t last very long, I must admit. I came long and hard. When we were drained and dressed again, she laid her head next to my shoulder and smiled.

“Damn, if that was that good, I can’t wait for the real thing,” she whispered as she yawned. I was thinking the same thing.
Chapter 6 by Chaynetv
Chapter 6

Davia

“One two three, one two three…good, lift Amelia, and turn and…” Brianna repeated to the girls taking her Saturday morning modern ballet class. I was at the dance studio working as usual. I usually help out on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings by teaching intermediate tap class. We were almost finish with the last classes of the day and Brianna asked me if I wanted to go to lunch. Hey, I’m not one to turn down a free meal, so I said yes and we were off to get a bite to eat.

I can’t deny it. I was listening to Brianna talk about how enrollment has gone up at the studio, but I wasn’t listening, if you know what I mean. I was thinking about Jackson and what he did to me on my couch a week ago. Everytime I pass by that couch I get goose bumps. The man was everything I wanted and a lot that I didn’t know existed and I was hooked. I hadn’t told any of my friends or Falene because she would have asked me why did I stop. I didn’t want to hear that. At the time, what happened on my sofa was enough for me and believe me, I was more than satisfied. Those eyes, that smile, that voice, those lips, that tongue…whew. Hot damn, I was a gone, I thought. I was smiling and eating a breadstick when Brianna noticed that I wasn’t really listening.

“Your hair is on fire and you only have two fingers on your right hand,” Brianna replied.

“That’s good,” I replied with a grin. Brianna shook her head with a smile and snapped her fingers in front of her face.

“Earth to Simmy. Davia Vincent, you have not been listening to a word I’ve said have you?” Brianna inquired.

“Truth?” I asked grinning.

“Always,” Brianna stated, sipping lemonade.

“Not really,” I replied.

“Is that Jackson dude the reason why you have a Colgate toothpaste smile on your face?” Brianna asked.

“Can’t fool you, Bree,” I replied as I sipped my sweet tea.

“So you did it, huh? How was it?” Brianna asked.

“Well, I didn’t do that per se, but…,” I replied as I went on to tell Brianna about last week. Brianna listened as she ate and smiled.

“You go girl. Do the damn thing,” Brianna replied as we both laughed. We both were chewing on breadsticks and there was a comfortable silence. Then, I spoke.

“Bree, you would tell me if I’m moving too fast, wouldn’t you?” I asked.

“You know me, Simmy. I’ve got your back no matter what. You know yourself better than I do and even though you made bad choices in the past concerning the opposite sex doesn’t mean that you are continuing that. Jackson seems cool, honey. If you felt that it wasn’t right, then it wasn’t. I’m glad you’re not jumping his bones yet, Simmy. But you also have to be realistic, because that won’t last for long. Girl, that man is fine and you two are hot for each other. I saw that at your party, hell, I saw it at the club that night. When it feels right…whether it’s tonight or 6 months from now, do it. Stop second guessing yourself,” Brianna replied as we began to eat our lunch entrees.

“I just don’t want to wake up, you know what I mean?” I asked.

“I feel you. You’ve got to stop thinking of the negatives right now. Go with the positives. Does it feel good to be with him?” Brianna asked.

“Yes. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced or felt,” I answered.

“So which L word are we talking here?” Brianna inquired.

“The one that my mommy and daddy had,” I replied. Brianna just smiled at me.

“That’s cool. Just go with it, Simmy. You deserve this, especially after all you’ve been through,” Brianna replied sipping her drink once more.

“You are the shit, you know that?” I stated. Brianna in usual modest and humble form replied to my statement.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. You gonna finish those veggies?” Brianna asked as I slid my plate over to hers. She took the veggies off of my plate and grinned as we finished the rest of our lunch.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Davia and I have been seeing each other for almost two months, and… it’s good. It’s all good. Okay, so maybe I’m lying…it’s not all that good. Don’t get me wrong. I love being with Davia. She’s someone that I enjoy being with. I love spending time with her and just hanging out is fine, but it’s just that…well, she’s sexy and beautiful and pretty damn incredible. It’s hard to be around her (I mean literally, HARD) and not want her. It’s just that…well…this freakin’ no sex ban is pissing me off.

I understand why she hasn’t had sex in the last year or so. Davia and the gay/bi ex, whatever the hell he was, rushed into sex one week after their first date. She feels that rushing into a sexual relationship with the ex clouded her judgment in regards to him. I understand that. Also, seeing what she saw would make me not want to have sex for awhile either. If I was a female and I found my supposedly, heterosexual boyfriend screwing another guy and a woman, then I guess my head would be a little messed up, too.

In light of all that, we have gotten to know each other pretty well. I do not like flavored chapstick or men. Trust me, she knows that by now. We can’t keep our hands off each other and we kiss and grope and touch and kiss constantly. The problem you ask: that just ain’t enough.

I need sex. I need sex badly. But not just sex from anyone. I need sex from Davia badly. I don’t want to have sex with anyone but her. The reason is because I think…no, I know…that I am in love with her. I can’t see myself being intimate with anyone else but her and I absolutely adore this girl. But….I’m horny as hell! I need some, boy do I need some. I can’t jack off anymore…it ain’t natural. I need the real thing and the one that I want is so close, I can almost taste it…I really want to taste it…and lick it…and touch it…and…well, you get my drift.

We spend every piece of free time we have together, which I can admit, is not a lot. She’s busy with her internship and I’m busy with my cases. But we talk and e-mail constantly. You should read some of the stuff that we e-mail each other…way too hot for me to repeat.

That’s why I’m taking matters into my own hands. I kicked Seth out of the apartment for the night, which is weird because he didn’t give me any shit about it. Usually he gives me shit, and he didn’t gripe or bitch about being thrown out, which means he already had plans to go out and he was getting some action of his own. Goody for him.

Bryce and Falene….let’s just say that their shit is ridiculous, as Davia puts it. They haven’t been apart since Davia’s party. Those two are definitely screwing around. Bryce comes to my office smelling like perfume, his clothes messed up, with lipgloss on his neck, his face and his lips. Hickeys…hickeys on his neck!! Hickey’s were what, high school? Well, I can’t hate on them. At least somebody’s getting their freak on.

I’m sick of this shit. She wants me and I want her. You know how I know she wants me? Her hand glides by my package every time we’re making out and she gives me that I want to fuck your brains out lick of her lips after every kiss. So, I’ve decided to take control. Davia agreed to cook dinner for me. Little does she know, we may not get to that meal…for awhile.
*********************************************************
Davia

It’s a Friday night and I’m at Jackson’s house, cooking shrimp and scallop pasta, with seared pork tenderloins and green beans. Seth is gone for the night and Jackson has been flirting and kissing and touching me all night. The music is sexy and really low and so are the lights. It’s so cute. He’s cute. Which means only one thing: he’s trying to get some.

And I really can’t blame him. Shit, I look good. I’m wearing these short white shorts that hug everything just right with a pink halter top and white flip flops. My hair is held back with a tortoise shell clip. I look sexy and fresh and downright edible.

Okay, okay, I need to come clean. I did it on purpose. I knew that Jackson was hanging on by a wing and a prayer regarding the sex issue. He’s been a perfect gentleman and he hasn’t rushed me. But you can tell that his resistance is waning…and so is mine.

I figured if I could get him on his own turf, we could finally do the damn thing. He did good too. No over the top shit, like candles and flowers. It wasn’t that type of scene. Don’t get me wrong. I love the frou frou stuff just like the next girl, but this wasn’t the time. This was straight up, hot, freaky sex time. Can I be honest with yall? I’ve wanted to sex him up for awhile now, but I was trying to stay true to that damn pact. Then I said, why deny myself any longer? He’s cute, he’s sexy , he’s smart and totally into me…and I really want him in me…badly. So I decided, enough is enough. I have strategically placed myself in his path, barely dressed, knowing that he won’t be able to resist me.

And I was right.

Just as I finished with the tenderloins and the pasta, I felt hands around my waist and lips on my bare shoulders.

“Did I say thank you for wearing those shorts?” Jackson asked, his lips softly gliding to my neck. I could feel his eyes perusing my body and it just felt good to know that he was as attracted to me as I was to him. He was dressed in a gray vintage t-shirt that clung to his broad shoulders and his arms, not too tight but just right and a pair of loose, dark blue jeans that clearly outlined his package and showed off that nice ass of his. Everyday clothing, I know but on him, it made him look like walking sex.

I grinned and continued chopping up onions for the green beans on the island counter. “Only about ten times.”

“Well, I’m saying it again. Thank you,” he replied as his hands went on top of mine, pulling them away from their task.

His lips were right next to my earlobe as he whispered, “Davia, I don’t know how much more of this I can take, baby. I need you…and I intend to have you…right here, right now.”
Do you know how much he turned me on when he said that? Then, he slowly pulled the bottom of my earlobe into his mouth and gently bit it and sucked it. I sighed, as I felt those hands on my waist turn me around to face him.

I stood there and watched the look of want on his face. I’m pretty damn sure he saw the same look on my face as I stared into those gorgeous green eyes. The next thing I know, I’m like ice cream in his hands…and I’m melting. I’m freakin’ melting.

Take it, Jackson. Just do the damn thing!
*********************************************************
Jackson

I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t. She wore that little slip of a blouse on purpose…she dressed like that on purpose! I know she did. The way those shorts hugged her hips and her ass and the way they made her legs look incredibly long…all I wanted was those pretty brown, toned legs wrapped around me. And I’m sure she’s not wearing a bra, which is going to be a lot easier on me.

I stared down into her eyes, put my hands on the sides of her face and planted my lips on hers. It wasn’t a slow, sweet kiss. It was rough, sexy and demanding…full of want. Davia’s arms went around my neck and I pulled her closer to me. I kissed her some more and heard her moans follow mine. My hands went to her shorts and unbuttoned them, then unzipped them. I pushed them down her legs, then I hooked the sides of her black thong…the girl had on a thong…what a wonderful sight…and I pulled them down her legs. I looked at her as she hurriedly threw her top off. If I wasn’t so damn horny, I would have appreciated the sight more…Davia, naked in my kitchen. But, I just wanted to get it on. I did let her know how fuckin’ sexy she was with my eyes.

“Baby…,” I whispered as I looked at her from head to toe. I slowly licked my lips and pulled her up on the counter. Davia was busy taking my shirt off and throwing it. I kissed her roughly again as my lips quickly went down the length of her body. My lips went back up as my mouth captured her right nipple into my mouth. Davia spread her legs wider and I looked at her, wet and glistening, licking my lips. As much as I wanted to eat her, it would have to wait. I’d be able to savor the taste of her later, but now, I just wanted to get inside of her.

My fingers walked down the middle of her body as I put one of my fingers inside of her.

“Oooh,” Davia moaned as I began to move my finger in and out of her. My thumb went to her clit and her back arched.

“Jackson,” she whispered as I inserted two more fingers inside of her. She was hot and tight and wet. I wanted to come from just smelling her and feeling her clench around my fingers. Davia began to ride my fingers and she looked so sexy. My dick felt like it was going to explode. I licked her right nipple as my fingers curled up to find her G-spot and she moaned loudly.

“Jackson, I’m….”

“I know, baby. Just come. Don’t fight it,” I replied as I sucked her nipple once more and thrusted my fingers up faster, in and out. I felt Davia’s walls clench and she let out a hollow moan.

I loved to see a woman come, but Davia just made it a whole new experience for me. She didn’t hold back and she was so expressive. I loved it.

I took my fingers out of her and stroked the rest of her juices on her stomach. I looked up at her as I licked off her essence quickly, then my lips and whispered, “Mmm, you’re good. To be continued,” regarding tasting her.

“Uh huh,” she replied breathlessly as I pulled her closer to me.

I’m gonna get some booty, I’m gonna get some booty,” I chanted happily to myself.
*********************************************************
Davia

Whoo…I needed that. The man was sexy as hell. When he licked me off my stomach, I would have passed out if I wasn’t already damn near there. As I tried to catch my breath, Jackson stood up and took the rest of his clothes off. I was laid out on the counter, exhausted from my climax, not moving. I heard a rip and the next thing I knew, Jackson was pulling me to sit up. He looked into my eyes and I stared into his, still hazy from my climax. I looked down and the thing that I had been feeling up and dreaming about was right in front of me. It was nice. Very nice. Shit…white boy had it goin’ on!

Jackson pulled me to the edge of the counter by my hips and looked into my eyes once as he thrusted into me. It wasn’t slow or sweet. It was rough, not enough to hurt, but enough to make me want more. He was so long and thick…he stretched me so wonderfully. I felt so full of him, I’m telling you, I was cursing under my breath and biting my lip, which didn’t stop the moans that were coming out of my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jackson stared at me with those beautiful green eyes and moved in and out, not slow, not real fast, but steady. You know, that good, rough steady stroke that makes you tilt your head all the way back and your eyes cross. That was what he was doing. Damn, his dick was good. The dick was too damn good. He was knocking the lining out of me. He felt so hard and good…ummm. And that’s what I whispered to him.

“You feel so good, Jackson,” I whispered. Jackson just looked at me with his eyelids really low. Sexy is not the word to describe that look.

“So do you baby,” he whispered as he started to move faster. Damn, he felt so good and I moaned once more.

He was stroking me like he knew exactly what he was doing. He was working that thing well. My head fell back as my eyes closed and all I could say was…
*********************************************************
Jackson

“Take it baby, it’s yours…take it, mmmm, don’t stop.” That was what Davia moaned to me. You have no fucking idea what that did to me. There was nothing but deep breathing and moans throughout my kitchen. She looked so sexy. I don’t know how to describe it.

But let’s get back to the sexing that was going on in my kitchen.

Davia wrapped those sexy legs around my waist and when I entered her, the shit was tight. Too tight. I didn’t know how much longer I was going to last. She felt soo….good. Too good, in fact.

I moved faster because she was moaning so loud, it turned me on and she just clamped around my dick. I put in work and I worked it…well. How do I know? The moaning was getting louder and it was a dead give away that I found her spot. You know how I know?

“Oh, Jackson, hmmm..right there,” she whispered

Hey, I liked to keep my girl happy, so I did what she wanted. She felt so good. Damn. I kept hitting her spot harder and faster and she was yelling now. I’m sure my neighbors could hear us, but I didn’t give a fuck. Damn, her pussy was good. I felt her hot, slick wet walls clench around me and pulse and the next thing I know, she was coming…and I couldn’t hold out anymore.

“Oh shit,” I groaned as I came. I thrusted three times hard inside of her and held on to her, not wanting to let go. This had to be the best sexual experience of my life. Okay, maybe it was so good because I waited for 2 months. Yeah, that had to be it, I said to myself, knowing that wasn’t really the reason.

I came hard and fast and I couldn’t stop for a minute. When I was finally finished, I damn near collapsed. What the hell was that? Davia wrapped her arms around my neck and held me closer. I couldn’t say anything, but…

“Shit.”

*********************************************************
Davia

Can you say dick whipped? See, this is what got me in trouble with that confused gay/bi boy--good dick. But Jackson was better than gay/bi boy. That boy really knew how to wield that thing. He put it on my ass and I was speechless and tired as hell. We stayed on the counter for awhile and then he sat up and kissed my navel, then the middle of my chest and finally my lips.

“Ummm,” I sighed once more. Jackson wasn’t saying anything either. Then he whispered to me as he kissed my neck.

“Hold on baby,” he whispered as I wrapped my arms firmly around his neck. He just picked me up by my waist like I didn’t weigh 140 1bs and carried me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me up the stairs to his room.

“What about our food?” I asked sleepily as he carried me up the stairs. My head was in the crook of his neck.

“I’m not very hungry right now, suga'. Are you?” Jackson asked, his southern accent a little more pronounced.

“No, just sleepy. What about our clothes?” I asked as we made it into Jackson’s room. He deposited me softly in the middle of his CaliKing bed and laid next to me. His front was to my back and his arm went around my waist. He kissed my bare right shoulder and I could feel him grin.

“We definitely don’t need clothes now,” he whispered, pulling the covers up over us.

“No, I mean, if your brother comes home, I don’t want him to see my thong on the floor,” I replied as he chuckled lowly.

“Baby, will you stop stressing over your undies, please? You’re ruining the moment. He won’t be home until tomorrow, Davia. I’ll get our clothes later. Right now, I just want to sleep, with you,” he whispered as he kissed the back of my neck. I pulled him closer to me and he wrapped his arm around my waist. We were knocked out in minutes.
Chapter 7 by Chaynetv
Chapter 7

Jackson

Several hours later, something woke me out of my sleep. I looked down at the pretty girl laying next to me, sleeping. I was so in love with this girl. So why haven’t I told her yet? As I was thinking about this and kissing her shoulder, I heard the microwave being turned on. Delicious scents began to waft throughout my condo. Then, I became hungry. I heard more rustling in the kitchen and it had to be only one person…

That damn Seth.

I reluctantly pulled myself away from Davia’s beautiful, warm naked body and pulled on a pair of grey sweat pants and a t-shirt. I walked down the stairs to find Seth watching TV and eating the dinner that Davia cooked on my dark brown leather sofa. I walked up to the counter and began to pick up the loose clothes that were scattered everywhere. I found everything except Davia’s thong. That’s when Seth looked up from his plate and grinned.

“Hola, big bro. I take it from the way that your forehead isn’t wrinkled together that you had sex…with a woman. Thank God,” Seth replied. I gave him the finger as he continued to speak.

“You sure know how to pick em’, J. She’s gorgeous, she’s not a dingbat and she can cook. I came in and saw all this delicious looking, home cooked food, something that rarely occurs in Casa De Aldridge and got excited. It looks as if you two didn’t eat…or maybe she didn’t eat… so I decided to partake. She made enough for four. Tell her good looking out. This shit is great,” Seth replied as he watched me squirm and look around. I couldn’t find those damn slip of underwear anywhere.

A minute or two went by and Seth continued to grin.

“What!” I replied as Seth shook his head and continued to stuff his face.

“Nothing. It’s just that, if you’re looking for Davia’s panties, they’re under the table. Very nice,” Seth then let out a hearty chuckle.

I looked and sure enough, Davia’s little black strip of silk was under the table. I picked them up and put them in my pocket.

“You little shit. You could have told me that before. You knew that I was looking for something. You’re a dickhead sometimes, you know that?” I asked as I deposited the other clothes in a nearby chair. Then, I decided to fix myself a plate of food. I placed the food in the microwave and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Yeah I know, and I wouldn’t have it any other way,” he replied.

“So, why are you here? I thought you were going to be gone until tomorrow afternoon,” I asked. Seth grinned at me.

“ I thought so too, but my date and I had to go our separate ways because she doesn’t let guys sleep over,” Seth replied still eating and grinning. The microwave dinged and I removed my food from it. I took a wooden tray and sat next to Seth.

“You are in an awfully good mood to say you didn’t get any. Are you sure you’re all right?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just like this girl. She’s just not with letting men sleep over and giving up the ass quickly. It’s cool. She’s cool,” Seth replied with a grin.

“Old fashioned girl, huh?” I asked.

“Yeah. Classy girl…nice girl,” Seth said. I grinned.

“I like her already. A girl who sent you home with a bad case of blue balls. Seth Aldridge got turned down…classic. So what are you going to use, little brother? Lotion or lube. Oh and don’t forget the candles, you know, for ambience,” I replied chuckling as I made the jacking off sign with my hand.

“Just because your hands finally got a vacation from your dick does not give you room to make jokes. So you know what it feels like to be inside of a woman again instead of the palm of your hand. Big whoop. Goody for you. Suck the big one, Jackson,” Seth replied as I laughed. Seth continued to speak.

“And contrary to what you believe, I’m not angry or pissed off. I’m kind of…intrigued,” Seth replied.

“You…intrigued…with a woman?” I asked not believing a word of what was coming out of my little brother’s mouth. All his life, he’s been a good time boy. Women fall for Seth like most of the US fell for the weapons of mass destruction ploy. Every woman that meets Seth wants him and he’s never had a relationship longer than a month …ever. He’s never expressed interest in a woman past a month. So, to say that I’m a bit jaded where Swinging Stick Seth is concerned would be putting it mildly.

“Bullshit,” I replied.

“No, hear me out. I’m not shitting you. It’s kind of nice to have a girl not throwing her panties at you and begging for it after the first date. This is new territory for me. I’m kind of shell shocked here. I could call Tammy, naw maybe Jennifer…she would help me out…a lot. But, strangely, I’m not with it. So, it’s just going to be me and my hand tonight,” Seth replied with this look on his face like he was…I don’t know…really into this girl. Strange indeed.

“Alrighty then. Why are you sitting on the sofa eating? We have a table and a counter,” I replied as Seth grinned. I ate a forkful of food and had to close my eyes. Damn, this was good.

“I wasn’t sure which one you and Davia did the deed on, so I decided to come over here. Better safe than sorry. Not that I don’t love you or Davia, I just don’t want to accidently ingest any of you guys happy fluids, you know what I mean? I ain’t eatin’ at the table or the counter until they are well sanitized. You two are freaks,” Seth replied laughing as I elbowed him.

“Whatever, man,” I replied with a laugh. We ate for a few minutes, then Seth began to run his mouth again.

“So, this thing with you and Davia…is it serious?” Seth asked.

“Why are you asking me that?” I asked.

“Because, Davia’s cool. She’s one of the few girls you have dated that can actually speak in complete sentences and…let’s face it, J, you don’t have the best monogamy record in the world,” Seth replied.

I looked over at my brother who began to take a sip of soda and sighed. “I guess that’s true, but I really like Davia. She’s unique and beautiful and fun and crazy smart and…the girl is blowing my mind, Seth. So, yeah, I’m serious about her. I think I’m in love with her.”

Seth began to choke and when he was okay, he replied. “Say what?”

“I’m in love with her. I love Davia. There, I finally said it out loud, damn it,” I replied.

Seth pushed his tray to the side and sat back against the sofa, expelling a loud breath.

“Are you sure about this, because it may be just the pussy that’s getting you, J. Remember Paulina? You said the ass was so good it made you think you were in love with her. This may be the same thing,” Seth replied as I finished eating and pushed my tray to the side. Shit, that was good.

“It’s not the pussy, Seth, although it’s like the best I’ve ever had,” I said with a grin, thinking about how tight and warm and lusciously delicious Davia felt around me.

“Did you just moan?” Seth asked.

“No…maybe…probably,” I replied with a grin.

“That’s fuckin’ gay, man,” Seth replied.

“Trust me, ain’t nothin’ gay about me and if you….all I have to say is that moan was well deserved,” I said.

“I don't give a shit, just don't do that shit around me again, alright? So, it was that good?” Seth asked.

“Hands down…the best…ever,” I replied truthfully. No one felt like Davia or tasted like her. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get enough of this girl.

“Damn,” Seth whistled.

“And let me set the record straight. Paulina and I…all we had was a sexual relationship. No hanging out, no talking, none of that. Yeah the sex was great, but something was always missing. Paulina and Davia can’t even be placed in the same sentence together. I actually like seeing this girl and talking to her. It’s refreshing to talk to a woman and not just be thinking in your head…,” I began, but Seth finished.

“Wha wha wha wha wha…I don’t care about anything you’re saying, I just want to get you naked,” Seth replied as we both laughed. There was a minute of silence and I began to speak again.

“On a serious tip, I love her Seth,” I replied as I walked to the kitchen to clean.

“Really?” Seth questioned.

“Yeah…really,” I stated. Seth walked into the kitchen behind me with his arms crossed and stared at me.

"So my brother is sure that he's in love?” Seth asked leaning against the refrigerator.

“Yeah, I am and yeah, I’m sure. I haven’t been this sure about anything in a long time,” I said. Seth gave me a crooked smile and grin.

“So it’s like that?” Seth asked.

I grinned back at him. “Yeah, it is.”

“So when are you going to let her in on it?” Seth asked.

“When the time is right. Mind your business. Don’t you have a date with a bottle of Lubriderm?” I asked with a grin as I began to rinse off dishes to load the dishwasher.

“These nuts, Jackson. I’m going to bed. Later,” Seth replied as he walked up the stairs leaving me to whistle while I cleaned.

I would tell her. I did love her. I was just scared to tell her, that’s all. It’s not everyday that I tell a woman that I love her and the prospect of telling her and her not loving me, had me scared out of my fuckin’ mind.
*********************************************************
Davia

Holy shit! Jackson loves me! I woke up with a delicious soreness between my legs that I hadn’t had in a while. I was coming from the bathroom to relieve myself when I heard low voices. I heard them talking about the sex…hey, it’s what men do. That doesn’t phase me. But what had me grinning as I climbed my naked butt back in bed was the fact that Jackson’s sexy, gorgeous, good goobly goo ass was in love with my black ass! This was freakin’ terrific because I was head over heels in love with him. I’m so glad this isn’t one-sided.

Now I just had to wait. He would say it.

Hell with that. I’m going to make him say it. I don’t know how, but I will.

Count on it.
**********************************************************
Davia

I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat after hearing what I heard. I threw on one of Jackson’s baseball jersey’s, which came right above my knees and went down stairs.

Jackson’s head lifted up and he smiled at me. Can he get any cuter? His hair was sexy and messy and those eyes…I could look into those eyes all day.

Alright, alright. I’ll stop with the sappy shit.

“Hey sweetness! You hungry?” he asked as he pulled out the dinner that I cooked and a plate. I walked towards him and put my arms around his neck. He put his around my waist.

“Yep. Didn’t get to eat, remember?” I asked as he smiled at me, looking into my eyes.

“Your fault, sugar, not mine,” he replied, kissing the tip of my nose.

“My fault? You started it,” I said as his lips traveled my face. He looked down into my eyes.

“No, you did. You were barely dressed, and you looked freakin’ gorgeous. You can’t put the blame on me for this one. Everything that happened was your fault. Then, you come down looking good enough to eat in my jersey. You’re askin’ for it,” Jackson whispered as his lips grazed my ear. I shivered from the silky feel of his lips on my ear.

I’m gonna jump his bones…he’d better stop.

Jackson kissed my lips softly then let me go. I sat on one of the stools near the counter and looked at it. Jackson caught my gaze and gave me a sexy grin, his thoughts and my thoughts thinking about what happened earlier on the counter.

“That was incredible, huh?” he asked.

“Incredible does not adequately describe it,” I replied.

“You’re right about that. Don’t worry. I cleaned up. You can eat,” he replied as he slid the plate to me along with a fork and knife.

“Thank you,” I replied as I prayed and began to eat. Jackson leaned against the counter across from me and watched me eat with the sexiest look on his face.

“You want some?” I asked holding out my fork.

“Baby, you have no idea how much I do,” he replied as I realized what he was really saying. I smiled and continued eating. I teased him a little as I slowly licked my fork. Jackson groaned.

“What are you doing to me, girl? I’m over here getting pissed off with a fork,” Jackson replied as I laughed. It was uncomfortable, but comfortable, Jackson watching me eat.

“No need for jealousy, sweetie. I’m all yours,” I replied as I continued to eat.

“Really?” Jackson asked, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

“Yes, really. And as soon as we finish eating, we can continue where we left off,” I replied as I ate and licked my fork clean. Jackson bit his bottom lip as he watched me.

“Can you do that again?” he asked as I laughed. I ate another forkful and nodded yes, repeating the same action on the fork. Jackson’s fingers began to tap against the counter as I slowly finished my food. It was fun to watch him react like that. He really wanted me. That made me feel so good…so powerful. I handed my plate and fork to him

“Are you full?” he asked as I walked up to him and ran my hands along his chest.

“Not yet. But I figured you could help me with that,” I whispered as my fingers grazed his erection. He sucked in his breath.

“I think I might be able to,” he whispered as he leaned down and kissed me. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he kissed me. He looked into my eyes as he started walking to his staircase. Then, he abruptly stopped. He just gazed intently at me for a few minutes. I was a little self-conscious because he was just looking at me like I was the only thing that was important in this world. I’ve never had anyone look at me like that and to say it was a bit frightening is an understatement.

“What’s wrong? Are you alright?” I asked as my fingers played in that beautiful hair of his.

“I’ve never been better. Davia…I love you,” he whispered as he just stared into my eyes. I knew it. I told you he would say it. Now he looks a little anxious and nervous, not at all like him.

I’ve never been one to play games and I wasn’t going to start now. “That’s good to know because I love you too,” I whispered as I gave him a soft peck on the lips. His forehead rested against mine and then he kissed me. Jackson’s lips captured mine and he kissed me so sweetly and thoroughly that I almost forgot about the sex…almost.

He walked upstairs holding me and kissing me the whole way. He dropped me gently on his bed and smiled at me. I smiled back as he turned to lock his door.

“Don’t want Seth interrupting you know,” he whispered as he crawled slowly to where I was laying.

“No, that would not be too cool,” I whispered back as I laughed. Jackson was laying on top of me smiling with that delectable bottom lip of his between his teeth as he caressed my sides with his hands. There go those tingles again.

“I know we kind of rushed things earlier, sugar, so here’s what I’m going to do. I ‘m going to take my time and get to know every little delicious curve of this beautiful body of yours,” he replied sucking his bottom lip. I was kind of in a daze at this point because he was so cute and those eyes were holding my attention.

“Okay,” was the only word I could say.

“Glad you’re on board. You do know that it may take the rest of the morning. Just to let you know,” he whispered in that sexy voice of his.

“Thanks for the information,” I whispered as he leaned his face to mine.

“You’re welcome,” he replied with a lick of his lips before he kissed me. I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck. The next thing I know we were kissing and groping and….you know what comes after that.

That morning, I made love. I’ve never done that before. And now, I’ve admitted my feelings to this man and now, he holds my heart in his hands. He has the power to make me happy or make me sad.

That’s a scary thing. In fact, it’s frightening.
Chapter 8 by Chaynetv

Chapter 8
 

Jackson

I walked into my office Monday morning whistling with a huge grin on my face. Davia and I wore each other out this weekend. We actually went to her apartment because Seth kept walking around humming porn movie theme music when we were just watching TV or eating. Fucking prick.

To say that I am no longer sexually frustrated would be an understatement. Now I’m just craving her, which may be worse than being sexually frustrated. She’s so giving and into it when we’re having sex…I love it. I had no idea that Davia had such a voracious sexual appetite, like mine. She’s a woman after my own heart. I was totally in love with this girl and completely whipped. I didn’t mind, though. Not one bit.

As Bryce and I ate lunch, he smiled at me.

“So, I tried to call you to see if you and Davia wanted to go to the movies with Falene and I Saturday and you never called me back, which led me to believe you were a little busy this weekend,” Bryce replied as he ate a buffalo wing.

I grinned. “Is it that obvious?”

“Yeah. You’re grinning like you have courtside NBA Championship tickets and you’ve been looking kind of goofy. Those Vincent girls, huh?” Bryce stated knowingly as I grinned.

“Yeah…those Vincent girls. Bryce, you’ve known me for a while,” I stated.

“Yeah and I have never seen you this happy before, at least because of a woman. I mean when you were with Paulina you just had this sex whipped look on your face, but this is more than that,” Bryce replied.

“I told her that I love her, Bryce. The thing is, I mean it,” I replied as I grabbed a piece of celery after I ate a wing and dipped it into blue cheese dressing.

“Okay. Damn, that blonde over there has been winking and flirting with you for the past ten minutes and you haven’t paid any attention to it,” Bryce replied.

I saw the blonde before she saw me. Hey, I’m a guy. We know where all the pretty women are as soon as we walk in anywhere. We case the joint. She was beautiful, but all I could think about was cocoa skin with eyes that matched. I was hooked.

“Not interested,” I replied as I ate a buffalo wing.

“So could Davia be the one?” Bryce asked as I pondered the question for a minute. Then, I grinned.

“Yeah. It feels right. It’s not perfect and it didn’t happen the way I wanted it and I doubted it for a minute. But, yeah, she’s it,” I replied thinking about Davia, her lips, her body, her smell. I was gone.

“I hear you. I’m kind of in the same boat with Falene, so I feel you. Just tread lightly,” Bryce replied.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean, she’s younger than you and I’ve seen the way she looks at you. She’s crazy about you. Falene told me about some of the things that she’s been through and well, just don’t get her hopes up if you don’t think this is what you want,” Bryce said.

“Bryce…I do want her. All of her,” I replied looking my friend square in the eye.

“I believe you. She’s young, she’s beautiful, she’s intelligent. Any guy would want her,” Bryce stated.

“Yeah, well that’s too bad. She’s mine,” I replied.

“Really?” Bryce asked.

“Yes, really,” I stated.

“Sounds like you’re claiming something?” he asked

“I am,” I stated as we sat in silence for a minute.

“I mean, she’s going to Laughton in a month…,” Bryce replied.

“Which is only 40 minutes away,” I replied. Davia explained that she would be commuting to Laughton because she wanted to stay closer to her family. Laughton’s in the top 10 law schools in the country. She got into Harvard, Yale and Stanford, but she turned them down to stay closer to her dad. You have to respect the love her family has for one another. That’s rare.

“And she’s going to be really busy. You know how hard that first year of law school is,” Bryce stated.

“Yeah, I know,” I said.

“Do you realize that you’re going to be teaching, working and she’s going to be studying…really studying,” Bryce stated.

“Are you telling me to stay away from her?” I asked, getting a little pissed off.

“No, I’m telling you to give her time for school and shit and not screw this up, because this girl is not like the rest of those skeezers that you’ve boned throughout the years. I’ve never seen you like this. She’s perfect for you and I don’t want to see you go back to bangin’ dumb broads who only want you for your money. Alright,” Bryce replied as I looked at him. He was not only worried about Davia because of his feelings for Falene, but he was worried about me going back to my old ways. I didn’t see that happening anytime soon. I respected what he said and he was right. I’m glad he’s the kind of friend who doesn’t tell me just what I want to hear, but he tells me how it is. You don’t find that everyday.

“I hear you, B and I get what you’re saying, alright,” I replied as he smiled at me.

“Alright. So, do you want to play tennis this Saturday?” Bryce asked.

“Yeah, that’ll work. Did you get any more witnesses for the Cooper case?” I asked as we began to talk about work. That’s how we discussed shit. We’d get deep into it, then we’d change the subject. But Bryce knows that the message was received.

I wasn’t going to mess this up. I couldn’t.
*********************************************************
Davia

My friends wanted me to go shopping with them after working at the studio Saturday, so I decided to go. Jackson was with Bryce and I didn’t want him to think that I was one of those women who needed to be with him 24/7 because I’ve never been that chick. I love to be with him, but everyone needs their personal space and time. So, I don’t trip about stuff like that. Even though I hadn’t seen him since Wednesday for our lunch date, it was cool because we talked everyday. I was even more excited because we were going out tonight and, well, I missed him. But I wouldn’t tell him that. Telling him I loved him was enough.

“So, what do you think about these?” Falene asked as she held up a pair of skintight chocolate leather booty shorts. Don’t get me wrong, they were hot, but in a baby got back video sort of way. You know…just trifling and skanky.

“Where in the world do you think you are going to wear those?” Megan asked.

“On the stroll?” I asked as Brianna, Dion, and Megan laughed. I pulled my purple beret down over my head.

“For Bryce, thank you very much. It would be fun to have him get me out of these…with his teeth,” she replied with a little giggle. My sister was so damn happy, it was ridiculous and I must admit, Bryce was good people. He wasn’t one of those conceited, egomaniacal men that my sister usually went for. He was hot and humble where Falene was outgoing, hot and just too damn perky. Falene had him wrapped around her little finger and I think he liked it. It’s like he just liked to see her happy. I hope it lasts. He’s good for my sister.

“Wow…something you’ve never experienced,” Dion replied as everyone laughed. Dion was cool as hell, but honestly, I think Dee is a lesbian, and I think she’s been in love with my sister for years. Maybe I’m wrong, but one day, it’ll come out.

“Ha ha, Dee. Ooh and they have this see through blouse and leather bustier that matches. I have the perfect heels for this. He’s going to flip when he sees this,” Falene replied.

“I’m sure you have all kinds of belts and chains and whips to accessorize this outfit with, huh Falene,” Brianna stated in that dry wit voice of hers as she rolled her eyes. Brianna and Falene had a love hate relationship at times. I elbowed Brianna as Megan and Dion laughed.

“Very funny, Bree. You know if you had a man, you would know why I like dressing like this for him, Ms. Land where man has never been,” Falene replied as Brianna gave her the finger. Oh, in case you all haven’t gotten it, Brianna is a virgin.

“I’m not ashamed of that either. We all know that you can’t say the same, Leenie. You’re like that lady in Poltergeist, “come ye children, all are welcome,” Brianna replied mocking the ladies voice as she held up her arms to the sky. We all laughed, including Falene.

“Good one, Bree. You really don’t know what you’re missing,” Falene replied.

“That’s true…and you don’t know if I have a man or not, so mind your business,” Brianna replied.

“Eventually you’re going to have to let someone plant their flag….you know…one step for mankind and all. There’s only so much fingers can do,” Falene replied.

“There is more to life than sex, Leenie,” Brianna stated.

“Says the girl who’s only had an orgasm by her own hands. Trust me sweetie, ain’t nothing like a man with a stiff one. Look, I’m getting these for my man. Let me try this on to make sure it fits,” Falene said.

“I’m sure with a little Crisco, they’ll slide on just fine,” Brianna replied.

“Whateva’, Bree. I’ll be back,” Falene replied as we all shook our head.

“We’ll be here,” I replied as we continued to look through lingerie. I picked up a few things as we waited for Falene to come out of the dressing room.

Let me let you all in on a little secret. Falene is a freak…huge freak. She comes off as this preppy, professional, gorgeous, sweet girl next door type, when she’s really a sex obsessed, floozy whore. My mother always told us it was okay to get a little freaky with the man you love. You know the saying…lady in the street, freak in the bedroom. Well, my sister took that literally. She believed that your man should always be satisfied and she did 150% to make sure that her man at the time was bombarded with crazy, hot sex. Nothing wrong with that. I just feel that the freaky stuff should be put on reserve for someone who’s special, not Donald who you dated for a month. But then again, I’m not Falene.

As she walked out of the dressing room, I realized that I am definitely not my sister. She looked hot as always…and trampy. Exactly what she was going for.

“Hot, right?” Falene asked.

“I guess,” Dion replied.

“You don’t even want me to go there,” Brianna said laughing.

“Well, I hope you’re happy. You’ve achieved trampiness,” I said.

“Sexiness,” Falene replied.

“Whateva’. Can we get out of here, Stankonia? I need food,” I asked as Falene made a face at me.

“Kiss my ass, Simmy. Alright, let me change. Then maybe you can talk about why you were nowhere to be found this weekend,” Falene replied as she ran in the changing room. Everyone looked at me knowingly.

“What?” I asked.

“So, were you being freaky, Simmy?” Dion asked.

“And what if I was,” I stated.

“Ha! I knew it. He hit you with the magic stick. I win the pot. When I get out of here, hand me my money, biotches,” Falene exclaimed from the dressing room.

“What pot?” I asked.

“We had a bet going on how long you were going to last. Leenie won,” Megan replied.

“You heifers bet on how long it was going to take me and Jackson to get busy?” I asked.

“Yeah. Damn it, I was this close,” Brianna replied showing me how close she was by pinching he fingers together.

“All of you are scandalous cows, you know that?” I asked. They all shrugged their shoulders and smiled.

“Yeah, we know, but that’s besides the point. Simmy…oooh, you did the nasty with your teacher?” Megan asked smiling, saying the last statement in a sing songy little girl voice.

“He’s not my teacher anymore and yes, I did,” I replied as everyone laughed.

“I knew you were too happy go lucky. You haven’t been bitchy at all day today,” Brianna replied.

“Well, I deserved it. Hell, my body needed it. I had a fine, willing partner, with a big willing…anyway, let’s go eat. Hurry up Leenie or I’m going to eat this damn hanger,” I replied trying to change the subject. Falene came out grinning as she held her stuff in one hand and laced her arm through my right arm.

“Oh, nice try missy, but you’re not getting off that easily. We’re going eat and you’re going to tell us every juicy detail,” Falene replied.

“You are some nosy heifers. And I ain’t tellin’ yall shit,” I replied as we walked out of the store.

“So was I wrong about the feet or what?” Falene asked.

“I ain’t telling you shit,” I sang to Falene and the rest of my girls.

You all know that I caved, right? The reason? They offered to pay for my lunch. I know that offering up info about your sex life may be a little crazy, but hell…it’s hard out here for a pimp. I had bills and stuff and I really shouldn’t have bought what I did today. They paid for my food and I gave them a few details. They are freaky and nosy and just like to hear about sex. Besides, Brianna lives vicariously through our sex lives, so I had to give them a little of what happened.

They really are some nosy bitches. But, I wouldn’t change a thing about them…not one thing.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Davia and I went out to dinner and a movie. We were both really huge fans of horror movies, so that’s what we decided to go see. I hadn’t realized how much I missed her until she opened her door this evening. It’s weird. I mean, I used to be excited to see a woman just so we could get to the sex, but I was just happy to see this woman. I gave her a single yellow rose, her favorite, put both hands on her face, and kissed the hell out of her.

“Well, hello to you to,” she whispered as she licked her lips.

“Hello. I’ve missed you,” I whispered back as I kissed her again. She smiled against my lips.

“I missed you, too,” she whispered as we kissed.

“Your lips taste so good,” I whispered as I kissed her.

Davia smiled once more. “Yours do too. Jackson?”

“Hmmm?” I asked.

“If you don’t stop kissing me, we’re not going to leave,” she whispered as my lips moved to her ear.

“Would that be such a bad thing?” I asked as I pulled her earlobe gently between my teeth.

“Not really, but I really want to see this movie,” she whispered, still kissing me. She has wanted to see this movie since we saw the trailer last month. I couldn’t let her miss it, even though it would have been easy to talk her into missing it. I kissed her one last time and stepped back.

“Alright, you win, but, I get a little lost sometimes, you know. You shouldn’t taste so sweet. You ready?” I asked as she smiled.

“Let me get my purse and my phone and we can go,” she replied as she turned to walk towards her bedroom. I gave her a thorough once over. She had on cuffed, skintight black jeans with a white, flowing, strapless top, with these strappy looking black sandals and her hair was flowing around her shoulders. She looked incredible and she always smelled good, like exotic fruits. She walked back to me and I grabbed her hand.

“You look dead sexy,” I whispered into her ear. Davia smiled.

“Thank you. I do my best. I’m ready,” she replied as we walked hand in hand out of her apartment.
*********************************************************
Davia

People are stupid. Really, they are. A perfectly good evening was being shot to hell because I was pissed off with a few ignorant dickheads. Jackson was ticked off too, but he didn’t let it show. He was constantly squeezing my hand and kissing it, saying things like, “Don’t let it get to you, sugar. It’s stupidity” or “Relax baby and smile. You’re too cute to be frowning.”

You gotta love him.

As we returned to my apartment, my mood was a little down. I mean, you would think that people would just mind their own damn business. The looks that we got from blacks and whites who didn’t agree with us being together were scary. I mean, most people just walked by or didn’t say anything.

But there were those who worked that nerve, like the girl at the concession stand, who I was vehemently talking about now.

“That poor white, broke down Paris—I’m sorry Trash Hilton…skank,” I replied as I walked to my room and took off my shoes. Jackson was in the kitchen going through my refrigerator.

“Hmm, hmm,” he replied.

“The nerve of her, asking you if you were with me and giving me that look, like I didn’t deserve to be with you or something. I wanted to grab her from across that counter by her neck and sling the shit out of her 59 lbs wet weighing ass,” I stated as I came back from my room in my fluffy lavender slippers. Jackson was sitting on my couch, laughing.

“Yeah, she did look like she needed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or something,” Jackson replied as I laughed with him. I paced back and forth and argued as Jackson put his feet on my chocolate leather ottoman and ate Doritos from the bag.

He let me vent for a few minutes and then he said, “Sweetness…sit down. Come on, sugar. Plant that fine ass right here,” he replied as he sat up and patted his lap. I sighed, crossed my arms and sat on his lap sideways. His arms went around my waist.

“Now take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out,” he said as I did what he asked.

“Again,” he replied as I did it until I was calm. He gave me a peck on the lips.

“Feel better?” he asked.

“Yeah, thanks,” she replied.

“Now, why are you letting all that get you so riled up, huh?” he asked.

“Because we’re not doing anything wrong. Nobody really says anything about when a brother has a white girl on his arm, but when a white man has a sister on his arm, it’s a problem,” I replied.

“Sorry to break it to you, Davia, but it’s always been a problem, which hasn’t been settled…ever. It will never be settled. Look baby, most people are sheep, you know and they don’t have their own minds. If you let what they think get to you, you lose focus on us and we’re what’s important. Not what anyone thinks,” he replied as he stroked my face. I sighed.

“I know, but doesn’t it piss you off?” I asked. Jackson smiled.

“Yes, it does. You have no idea how much it does. But, I try not to let it get to me. I look at you and this beautiful face and they all fade away anyway,” Jackson replied as he continued to stroke my face.

“Whoa…you really know what to say and how to say it,” I said with a small smile.

“I’m a lawyer..all in the job description. Listen, if we’re going to be together, I’m sorry to say it, but we’re just going to have to get used to it, you know get a tougher skin,” he stated.

“Easier said than done,” I said with a pout as his finger caressed my pouty lips.

“I know it is. If you’re not comfortable with this I understand, I mean…,” he began but I shook my head no and ran my fingers through the short, silky hair on the nape of his neck.

“No, I am, it’s just that they got to me, that’s all,” I began but he smiled.

“I know, they did, but don’t let them and their ignorance ruin our night, okay?” Jackson replied looking at me with those beautiful orbs of his. Lord, I could look at him all day, I thought.

“Okay. To hell with them,” I said with a grin.

“Now you’re talking. Hey, I’ve got an idea,” he replied with a sneaky grin, playing with the end of my blouse.

I turned in his lap and straddled him. “Does it involve lots of sex?” I asked as he continued to grin.

“Damn right it does. Let’s get to it,” he replied as he put his hands in my hair and kissed me. Those lips always knew how to take my mind off things, I thought as we made out on my sofa.

Chapter 9 by Chaynetv
Chapter 9

Davia

The summer went by so fast, I thought as I was standing in line at the Laughton Law Bookstore. I was so excited about starting law school. Everything seemed to finally be falling into place. I was on track to get my law degree. I had a sexy, gorgeous, umm umm umm good boyfriend that I was crazy about who knew what I was about to go through and understood. Life couldn’t get any better.

When I met Jackson’s parents a few weeks ago, I was a little nervous. His father was a cute old guy, very sweet. Think of Seth, but older. Yeah, pretty funny, huh? His mother, on the other hand, was something else. She interrogated the piss out of me, but I held my own. I didn’t show her any fear, at least I thought I didn’t. His mother could be intimidating as hell, but it went okay. They weren’t shocked at my race, surprisingly, but since their kids are walking rainbow coalitions and truly believe that variety is the spice of life, I guess my black ass shouldn’t have shocked them too bad.

Jackson and I have been having so much fun together. We act like kids together. We like doing stuff like playing paintball, go cart driving, going to Astroworld, going out dancing, you know, fun stuff like that. I liked the fact that he wasn’t a stick in the mud and liked having fun. He was now teaching me about baseball, a sport that I could never get into. I’m telling you, I hate watching baseball, but playing it is so much more fun. And, when you have a teacher as hot as Jackson, you don’t mind learning about that boring shit.

Let's talk about the sheet action. Y'all just don't know. The sex is fucking epic. I'm telling you, that boy finds new positions and ways to bend my willing ass all the time. I've never connected with someone on a physical level the way I do with Jackson. It's like we fit together. The boy has me dickmatized, I tell you.

And let me let y'all in on something else. When he calls me sugar or baby or sweetness in that sexy, deep, country drawl that he uses only with me, I swear my panties fall down on their own because they are so wet. Okay, I'm standing here, getting hot. I'll stop now.

Falene and Bryce are joined at the hip. If you see one, you see the other. They’ve met both sets of parents and of course, Bryce’s parents love Falene. My father is a little harder to get past. Daddy is very hard on guys that we bring home. He just doesn’t think anyone is good enough for his girls, which is why I haven’t brought Jackson to meet Daddy yet.

It’s not that I’m scared of my father. I’m just scared for Jackson. From what I heard, poor Bryce was triple teamed by daddy, Uncle Samuel and Demetrius, who happened to be coming from a fishing trip when Falene decided to spring the poor guy on Daddy. Falene said he took it like a man, but told her that it wasn’t the best experience in the world. Dion thought it was the funniest thing in the world that my daddy, uncle and brother worked over Bryce. I told Falene to watch her ass. When she ends up being like that girl in the Case video, she’ll understand.

Let’s get off of that subject and talk about Brianna. Brianna seems a lot happier these days. Every time you see her, she’s smiling and humming and shit. I know it has to do with a guy, but Brianna won’t talk. That’s how she is. She won’t say anything until she is sure that it’s going to work. Very careful, that girl. Too careful if you ask me.

As I stood in line, I thought about the conversation that Jackson and I had concerning our schedules. I was going to be wrapped up with school, he was going to be teaching and working his cases, so there would be little time for us. But I could handle that. He wasn’t one of those possessive, had to be under me 24/7 guys. He wanted me to do my thing and he was cool with it. I wasn’t like that either, so we would be okay, I thought.

The drive to and from Laughton wasn’t bad at all. I made my schedule to where I would start by 8:00am be home by 2:00pm each day. This way, I would have time to relax when I got home and get some good studying time in.

Is this line moving, I thought as I stood and waited. As I moved up in line, I looked around and locked eyes with this fine ass white guy…tall, about 6’3, short black hair, beautiful brown eyes…absolutely gorgeous. He had on a white vintage t-shirt and grey stone washed looking jeans. He was so hot that I figured he was not looking at me. I turned around and looked about to see if he was looking at Pamela Anderson junior who was in back of me and sure enough, he caught my eyes again, showcasing a beautiful pearly white smile. He was standing with another cute white guy and they were talking, but he was staring at me while speaking to his friend. I looked away and paid attention to my books.

What the hell was going on? I moved up to pay for my things and I could still feel his eyes on me. When I finally finished my purchase, I walked outside of the bookstore and began the trek to my car. Damn, I should have bought a wheelbarrow or something to hold all these big ass, heavy ass books.

“You need any help with those?” a male voice asked. I turned around and saw the cutie from the bookstore. I gave him a small smile.

“No thanks, I can manage. My car is right over there,” I replied as I began to walk to my car. I did not want to encourage his ass, so I lied. Cutie pie was not to be deterred. He was a man on a mission. He walked up to me and smoothly took my books out of my hands.

“I insist. A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be straining yourself,” he replied as he gave me another smile as I felt his eyes pass over my frame. I knew that my ass looked good in my low rider, tight faded blue jeans paired with a simple white wifebeater, my hair, in a sideways, low ponytail. Whoa, he was hotter up close, I thought. Hell, if he wants to carry my books, let him. Although he is fine as hell, he’s still not getting any play. I have a man. But man, he was cute.

“Hey, I kind of think of it as walking weightlifting, that’s all. All the benefits of a workout even if you don’t want it,” I replied as I reached my car. He laughed.

“That was cute…like you,” he replied.

“Thank you,” I replied as I popped the trunk of my car. He put my books inside and closed the trunk. I gave him a grin.

“Well, thanks for helping me with my books. I didn’t need it, but thanks,” I replied. He looked down into my eyes.

“Anytime. So, do I get to know the name of the beautiful girl that I carried 100lbs of books for?” the cutie stranger asked.

“Davia,” I said.

“Davia. That’s pretty. I’m Spencer,” he replied as he put out his hand for me to shake. I shook it and pulled my hand away.

“Nice to meet you. Well, have a good one Spencer and thank you,” I replied as I climbed into my car. He just stood and smiled.

“It was my pleasure, Davia. I hope to see you soon,” he replied as I drove away. You know he stayed there until I was out of sight. I guess chivalry is not dead after all.

Too bad I was spoken for. If I wasn’t, he’d get it. Oh yeah, he would.
********************************************************
Jackson

Once again, a new crop of students. Girls sitting on the first row, pulling their skirts up, giving me huge smiles. It was always the same, semester after semester, I thought. I gave out their syllabus and other information and I let them go. I pulled out my cell phone and called Davia to see if she wanted to have dinner with me. She didn’t start classes until next week, so she was still free.

“Hello,” she answered after 2 rings as she laughed.

“Hey you. What are you crackin’ up about?” I asked.

“Bree and Leenie goin’ at it again. So, are you finished for the night?” Davia asked.

“Yeah and I was wondering if you wanted to do Hibachi with me,” I replied as I walked to my car. It was weird, but I could feel her smiling through the phone.

“Yes I would love to. You want me to meet you or what?” she asked.

“I’ll pick you up in about an hour. Is that good for you?” I asked.

“Works for me. I’ll see you later,” she replied.

“Alright, baby. Later,” I replied as I hung up the phone. The next minute or so, it began to ring again.

“Hello,” I answered.

“Hey, big bro. How are you?” Seth asked. Seth never asks me how I am, unless he wants something.

“I’m good. What do you want, Seth?” I asked.

“Do you think that you could make yourself scarce for a few hours? I need the house for awhile,” Seth replied.

“Oh, so you’re bringing the mystery girl home? Why haven’t I met her yet?” Jackson asked.

“Because you haven’t okay! Just keep your ass away for a few, alright?” Seth asked as I grinned.

“I guess I can do that. I have plans anyway. You know, you need to find your own place. I mean, it is my penthouse. You can’t keep putting me out of my own house just because you are trying to be incognito with your girlfriend. Is she married? Does she have a boyfriend? Is that why no one knows who she is?” I asked.

“No, she’s not married and no she doesn’t have a boyfriend. We just want to keep this to ourselves, that’s all. Besides, you’ll be proud to know that I’ve been looking for my own place, so you won’t have to worry about me for long,” Seth replied.

“It’s about damn time. Look, you got what you wanted. I’m out of your hair for a while. Anything else?” I asked.

“Nope, just stay the hell away. Thanks,” Seth replied.

“No problem. Later,” I replied as I closed my cell phone.

I began to ponder Seth’s behavior over the past few months. He wasn’t going out as much as he used to and he was constantly on the phone. I haven’t seen him with a different girl each week, which was a feat in itself. Could Seth possibly have a…girlfriend? Someone that has him wanting to finally get his own place? That would be great, because he makes good money as an advertising exec. I know what you’re thinking. Yeah, just the right job for his ass. Even though he could have had his own place by now, he told me that he liked living with me because my life was always good for a laugh. That little shit.

Hmm, I wonder who it could be, I thought as I drove to Davia’s apartment. I guess I’ll find out…eventually.
*********************************************************
Davia

The first week of class always gives me a rush. I was so excited about starting law school that I probably could have lit up my entire apartment for a month. I was ready to learn and willing to do whatever it took to be the best law student that I could.

I’m one of those people whose clothes reflect their mood, which in my case was happy and ready. I looked at my dark green low rider capri’s and pale yellow cap sleeve blouse. I looked very cute and judging from the number of looks I received, I must have. Today as I found a seat in the second row of my last class, which was Legal Ethics, I looked around and was happy to see as many women as I did, particularly women of color. There were 3 black women, 1 Asian, and 2 Hispanic. It was comforting to see that I wasn’t going to be the only female in this class.

As I sat and waited for class to start, I decided to read my text messages. I was laughing at a dirty one that Megan sent when I heard a male voice from behind me.

“Aren’t you the pretty girl whose arms I saved a few weeks previously?” the voice asked.

I turned around and saw that cutie pie Spencer smiling at me.

“That’s me. Funny seeing you here,” I replied.

“You too, Davia,” he replied as I laughed.

“You remember my name. Spencer, right?” I asked.

“I always remember a pretty girl’s name. By the way, you look absolutely gorgeous today” he replied as he looked me over.

Okay, white boy. The compliments come easy I see. “Thank you. So, is this your first year here?” I asked.

“No, I’m a 2nd year. So are you…,” but he was interrupted by the professor walking into the class. He just smiled at me and sat back in his seat. I turned to face the professor as he began to speak about the class.

An hour later, as I was walking out of the class, that Spencer guy walked beside me.

“So, what did you think?” Spencer asked looking me over.

“That I’m going to be doing a lot of reading and studying, just like with my other four classes,” I replied as I began to walk faster. Spencer was tall and long legged and he kept up with me as we exited the building. Why was dude still following me? Oh, I know…I looked good today.

“Yeah, me too. Davia, if you’re not busy, would you like to go to dinner with me? I mean, we could talk over our schedules, maybe get to know each other better,” Spencer stated as I flashed him a smile.

“You really are quick, aren’t you?” I asked.

“I try. Had to get you before any one else did. If you didn’t notice, you turned every guy’s head in class, especially mine. So, what do you say? Italian, Indian, Japanese, French? What are you in the mood for?” he asked with a huge grin over his gorgeous face.

“I’m sorry, I have tons of things to do…and a boyfriend. Sorry,” I replied.

“No need to be sorry. Your boyfriend is very lucky,” Spencer answered. He was something else.

“He knows that. I’ve gotta run, but I’ll see you in class Wednesday,” I replied as I walked towards my car. He just flashed me a grin.

“You bet you will,” he replied as he walked off smiling. I reached my car and jumped in.

I thought about my first day as I began my drive home and it was just what I expected. I began to feel a little uncertain, which was not like me at all. Am I going to be able to cut it as an attorney? Did I choose the right career path? These were the thoughts that sauntered back and forth through my mind as I drove. Yeah, my first day had been pretty uneventful. What I didn’t bank on was that Spencer guy flirting with me and asking me out. Guys these days just ain’t old school any more. If you told a guy you had a boyfriend or a husband, he would say, “Sorry to bother you,” and walk off. Not the guys today. The guys today are like, “what your man got to do with me”. I mean, he was smiling like I told him I would go out with him. I’m going have to keep my eye on him, which won’t be hard because he’s cute as hell. I definitely can’t tell Jackson about this, but then again, there is nothing to tell, I thought as I drove home.

I went home and was surprised to see Falene on my couch. I locked my door and Falene smiled.

“Hey, girl. How was your first day of class?” Falene asked eating chips, candy and drinking soda on my sofa, watching TV. I gave her a key for emergencies only, not to come in and eat up all my stuff. I’m not going to even get into it with her. She’ll say that she bought the damn snacks, blah blah blah, and once again remind me of my limited funding, which she is assisting with. I’ll just keep my mouth shut about this. I mean, she does keep me in treats.

“It was good. It’s not going to be easy, but I knew that already. I hope I did the right thing,” I answered as I walked to my room to put away my things.

“You are a Vincent. Trust yourself. You’re going to be fine,” Falene stated as I walked back from my room. I sat next to her and she smiled at me.

“So, what are you doing here, besides eating up my Cheetos and my mini Snickers?” I asked.

“I wanted to take my little sister out to dinner, if you don’t mind. Do you have plans with Jackson?” she asked.

“No, he’s working late. I probably won’t see him until Friday, so if you want to pay for my food, be my guest,” I replied as Falene laughed.

“I knew you were going to say that, you got damn freeloader. Anywhoo, I haven’t seen you in awhile and I wanted to hang out, just me and you,” Falene said.

I raised my arms and stretched and looked sideways at my sister. “That’s sounds alright. We haven’t hung out, just me and you, for a minute. I’m shocked that Bryce let you get away. You two are just disgustingly…ridiculous.”

Falene grinned. “I know, right? He’s just so good, Simmy. I mean he’s smart and fine and sexy and…he gets me and he can handle me, if you know what I mean. He’s just so damn good to me. I never thought I would find someone who was so great.”

“Yeah, Bryce is a good dude,” I said.

“Yeah, he is. He had to finish some deposition, but I’ll see him later. So, you think that you’re going like Laughton?”

I smiled. “I think so. In fact, I know so. It’s so cool to see as many women as I’ve seen and minorities too. And to think, 60 years or so ago, they thought we were too delicate or mentally incapable to think or operate on their level.”

“Some of them still think that way, kid. Don’t let your guard down,” Falene reminded me.

“I won’t, sis. Girl, I met this dude at the bookstore when I was buying my books. He actually carried my books all the way to my car,” I said.

“I guess chivalry ain’t dead. Is he cute?” Falene asked.

“Leenie, is he cute? Lord, he’s cute. Tall, dark brown hair, eyes like yours. And you know he ended up in my ethics class and he flirted with me?” I asked.

“No, really. You really underestimate how beautiful you are, Simmy. Of course he flirted. You need to be careful,” Falene reminded me.

“Oh, I’m on it. I told him I had a boyfriend and made it clear that it wasn’t that type of party,” I responded.

“Good, because I like Jackson and he’s crazy about you and I will get out of your business,” Falene said as I stared at her with my mouth wide open.

“You are going to what? Stay out of my business! I need to write this shit down. This is epic,” I replied as I walked towards my room.

“Ha ha, Simmy. While you are at it, smart ass, get your purse so we can go or you will be paying for your own food,” Falene yelled. I began to run as fast as I could from my room.

“You don’t have to tell me twice. I love you, Leenie,” I replied as I smiled at my sister.

Falene grinned and walked toward the door. “Don’t worry, I’m still treatin’ your broke ass, so no need to butter me up. I love you too, you big head girl. Now where are we gonna go?” Falene asked as we walked out of my door trying to decide where we were going to have dinner. My big sister is something else. I really needed someone after all that uncertain thinking and here she was, eating all my damn snacks, somehow knowing that I needed her. Yeah, my sister is something. What more can I say?
Chapter 10 by Chaynetv
Chapter 10

Jackson

It had been two months since the semester started and I have to admit, I miss Davia. I didn’t think I would miss her as much, but I do. We do see each other as much as we can, but I have to admit that it’s hard.

I was thinking about what to do this weekend with Davia. She informed me that she wanted to go out and let loose. As I was thinking about what to do, Davia called me. It was a Wednesday afternoon and I was leaving the office a little early to grade test papers at home. I was halfway to my house when my cell phone rang.

“Hello, this is Jackson,” I replied.

“Hi there,” Davia said.

“Hey darlin’. Are you on a break?” I asked as I drove to my house.

“Yeah. So, how’s your day going so far?” Davia asked as I smiled.

“Better now that I hear your voice. How’s your’s?” I asked.

“Oh, ridiculously long. One more class and I’m out of here. What are you doing?” Davia asked.

“Driving. I finished a lot of work at the office and decided to take off early to grade some papers. You think you may have time to come and see me?” I asked hopefully as she giggled.

“I may be able to put in an appearance. If that’s what you want,” she said seductively.

“Oh, trust me. I want,” I stated emphatically as she laughed.

“So do I. Oh, and I talked to daddy. I told him that I wanted us to stop by Sunday. He just said it’s about time,” Davia stated as I laughed.

“Yeah, I guess it is. So where are you now?” I asked.

“I’m at Quizno’s getting something to eat. What time do you want me to come over?” she asked.

“As soon as you can. I miss you,” I replied honestly. I swear I could feel her smile through the phone.

“I miss you too, baby, but something else is bothering you. What is it?” she asked.

“It’s two things. I mean, meeting your father is huge. You know I’m white, Davia,” I replied.

“No shit Sherlock! I hadn’t noticed,” Davia said as I sighed.

“Yeah, I’m white. I know how close you and your father are, Davia. What if my race is a problem, baby?” I asked, steering my car along the highway.

“Jackson, my father is neither ignorant nor stupid. Besides, he’s trained men of every color in the military and he’s had so much practice with Falene and her variety is the spice of life dating policy that he won’t care. The only thing my daddy is concerned with is if you have a job, if you’re treating me well, that you are heterosexual and that you’re not beating me up. The rest, well, he leaves to my judgment. Don’t worry, it’ll be fine,” she replied as I let out a slow breathe.

“If you say so,” I replied as I drove down my street.

“What’s the other thing?’ she asked.

“This cloak and dagger dating that Seth is doing. I really am tired of getting put out of my house so he can play James Bond with his new girlfriend,” I replied as Davia laughed.

“So he’s at girlfriend status now, huh?” she asked.

“Yeah, that’s what he told me a few days ago. I gotta find out who this is,” I stated as I pulled into my driveway.

“Just wait it out. He’ll introduce you to her, eventually. This is all new to him, you know, the one girl bit. Give him some space,” Davia said, making all the sense in the world.

“Yeah, you’re right,” I said.

“Ooh, my sandwich is done. Talk to you later?” she asked. I didn’t want to hang up yet. I loved hearing her voice, but I also knew better than to come between this girl and her food.

“Yeah,. I’m pulling into my driveway, anyway. I’ll see you later?” I asked.

“You most certainly will. I love you,” she replied as I grinned. I closed the door to my car.

“I love you too, sweetness. Be careful,” I replied.

“I will. Bye,” she said as she hung up. I closed the flip phone and walked to my door. I closed it softly with my foot and when I walked further into the foyer, my mouth dropped. Seth was standing between the legs of none other than Brianna, holding her face and kissing the hell out of her. Brianna’s arms were wrapped around his neck for dear life. They didn’t even know I was there as they passionately kissed. I decided to get their attention and dropped my briefcase hard on the floor. They damn near jumped out of their skin as they broke their embrace.

Seth wiped lipgloss off of his lips and Brianna sat up ramrod straight as she fixed her blouse. I just stood, leaning against the wall, with my arms crossed.

“Ooooh, I’m telling,” I said as Brianna blushed.

“Shut up, Jackson,” Seth replied like a big kid.

“Hi Jackson,” said, grinning shyly.

“Hi sweetie. Hi Seth,” I replied with a grin.

“Yeah, hey. Perfect timing as always. Jackson, what are you doing here?” Seth asked as he stood on side of where Brianna was sitting.

“I just own the place, that’s all. That’s what I’m doing here. But the question would be, what are you two doing here…in the middle of the afternoon…when you are supposed to be at work? But I saw what you two were doing, so that explains it. So, you are the girl that my brother has been playing Secret Agent Man with,” I replied still grinning.

“Yeah. You’re going to tell Simmy, aren’t you?” Brianna asked, referring to Davia by her nickname. Seth picked up her right hand and laced her fingers with his left. Never have I seen that shit. My little brother…sprung? Oh shit.

“Hell yeah. As soon as you leave, I’m calling her,” I replied with a grin. Brianna nodded her head knowingly as she laughed.

“Speaking of leaving, I’m going to be late for rehearsal,” Brianna said as she stood up to leave. Seth wrapped his arms around her waist. They completely forgot that I was there. I didn’t know if I should clap or puke at the scene that was unfolding in front of me.

“Aw, baby, don’t leave because of Jackson…please?” Seth asked as he smiled at her, pouring the charm on.

“No, I really have to go. I’m going to be late,” Brianna replied as Seth rocked side to side with her, looking into her eyes.

“Come on, just five more minutes, Bree,” he whispered as his lips lightly grazed hers.

“You said that 5 minutes ago,” she whispered as her lips lightly kissed his.

“Did I?” Seth asked as he kissed her softly on the lips. Brianna kissed him back and they went at it again. I cleared my throat, once, then twice, then a third time, loudly. They pulled away from each other and Brianna removed herself out of his embrace and walked backwards toward the door smiling. Seth smiled and winked at her lightly licking his bottom lip.

“Now, I really have to go. Nice seeing you, Jackson. I’ll talk to you later, Seth,” a grinning Brianna stated as she walked to the door.

“Nice seeing you too, Brianna,” I replied looking from her to Seth.

“Call me when you get out of rehearsal,” Seth stated as Brianna walked through the door, nodding to Seth. I closed the door behind her and looked as Seth, who was still in a little daze. I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer. I opened it and took a swig. I looked over the bottle and my eyes fell on Seth.

“So, you and Brianna, huh?” I asked Seth as he grinned, wiping his lips.

“Yeah, me and Brianna. You got a problem with that?” Seth asked.

“No, I don’t have a problem with it. I mean she’s beautiful, sweet and gracious and so not a bimbo. How in the hell did you get her?” I asked as Seth sighed.

“Lots of hard work and patience. So, say it. I know what you’re itchin’ to say,” Seth replied as I smiled at him.

“What?” I asked.

“You know. That I’m whipped and that I’d better not fuck this up because she’s not like the skanks that I usually run around with. Say it,” Seth replied as I continued to grin at him.

“I don’t have to say anything. You’ve said it all. So, Swinging Stick Seth swings no more?” I asked.

“Nope. I’m kind of liking having one girl, especially Brianna. Dude, she’s hot as hell,” Seth replied.

“Yeah, I can see that,” I said, just smiling at my brother.

“She’s smart and sweet. You know she’s a professional dancer….that means she’s really flexible,” Seth said grinning mischievously.

“Flexible is good,” I stated.

“She’s like the first girl that I’ve been able to just be me with, you know? We talk about everything and I never get tired of hearing her voice. I actually look forward to seeing her and just hanging out with her. She made it so hard to get to know her, but I liked that,” Seth replied as he grinned at me.

“So why all the secrecy?” I asked, really wanting to know.

“Because I didn’t know how this was going to go. I mean, it was extremely hard to get her to go out with me because she knew what I was about from first glance. At first, I really just wanted to screw her, you know, I mean look at her,” Seth said.

“I’ve seen her, Seth. I understand,” I replied.

“By giving me a hard time she made me look at the way I was and I wasn’t nothin’ nice. So, I put a concerted effort into chasing this girl and getting to know her, something I’ve never done before. I realized I really like this girl and get this…she’s a virgin,” Seth replied shaking his head.

“Are you for real?” I asked in shock.

“Yeah. I mean, that body and that quiet sexiness that she has about her was what had me wanting her in the first place. I almost choked when I found out she was virgin, man,” Seth asked.

“They still have those at her age?” I asked as Seth laughed.

“Apparently,” Seth replied. I continued to glare at my brother.

“Is she saving it for marriage?” I asked.

“No, she just said that she hasn’t found anyone who was actually worthy of giving it to,” Seth replied.

“So, this girl is waiting for someone who’s worthy and that’s cool. My question to you is, do you think that you are? I mean, Seth, Brianna….she’s a good girl, man,” I said.

“I know that,” Seth replied.

“I’m not trying to get into your business, but Seth…you are all about getting some, man. You’re like a walking sex machine,” I said.

Seth just grinned and said, “Right, right.”

Fucking idiot. I wasn’t saying that to make him think that him being like that is a good thing. I sighed.

“Seth, how are you going to do this? I mean, how are you going to refrain from sex with a girl who is waiting to be in love with the guy she gives her virginity to?”

“I’m just going to have to keep the K-Y handy. J, I really care about this girl, so I’ve been fisting it a whole hell of a lot lately. Shit, I may have to do it for awhile. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy…shit, it’s truly not easy because of the way I feel about her, but I’m not that kind of dude. I’m not going to force her to do something she’s not willing to do,” Seth stated as I grinned.

“Alright, let’s say for argument’s sake, I believe you. But I know how you and pussy are. You’re like peanut butter and jelly, man. This is me you’re talking to, Seth. I know your ass. You are going to sit here and tell me while you were trying to get in good with Brianna that you didn’t fuck anybody?” I asked.

Seth shrugged his shoulders. “Alright, for the first few weeks, I did sleep with a few girls, but I was thinking about Brianna most of the time. The last chick that called me over for a booty call, I couldn’t do it. I really couldn’t do it. I know, clown me if you want to, but I wanted Bree and if I couldn’t have her, then I didn’t want anybody.”

I just looked at Seth and laughed. I couldn’t help it. You have to understand. Seth has never, ever had a girlfriend. He has never had true feelings for a girl…ever. And he loves pussy. Loves it. So you can understand my laughing at this particular moment because Seth not charming his way into a girl’s panties is unheard of. I’m telling you, the boy is good, but apparently, he’s not that good if Brianna is not having it. Seth, actually not getting what he wants? Ha! I love it!

“If you say so,” I said with a grin.

Seth just shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed his car keys. “You don’t have to believe me…shit, I wouldn’t believe me. But, I’m really feeling this girl, J and I find myself doing shit and saying shit and feeling shit that I never have before because of her and I like the way this feels. So, if I have to wait, I will. Look, I have a meeting at 3, so I’ll see you later. Oh, and I should be out of your hair in about 2 weeks. I found a great place about 10 minutes from here, so you and Davia can fuck on that plastic plant for all I care. I’ll be gone,” he said.

“Fuck you, Seth. You know what you can do to get that hand endurance up?” I asked.

“You would know, huh?” Seth asked.

“Funny! No seriously, get one of those 5 lb barbells or you could use a paperweight. Gotta keep that stroking hand strong because it looks like it’s going to be just you and your hand for a minute,” I replied, making a stroking movement with my hand as I smiled. Seth gave me the finger before he walked out of the door.

“Suck my stroking hand, J. Later,” he replied as he walked out of the door. When it was closed, I laughed my ass off, then I called Davia. Wait until she hears this shit.
*********************************************************
Davia

Finding out about Brianna and Seth was something else. I didn’t think Seth was her type. Not because of his race, but because of his ho-status. You know I grilled the piss out of Brianna, right? She said that he’s not that bad and she really liked him and now they were officially seeing each other. Brianna was happier than I’ve ever seen her. Seth was fine and charming as hell, so I could see the pull, but Seth was a ho from what I've observed and what I've been told. Then, I saw Brianna with Seth together and he was like wide open. Brianna has his nose completely open. From witnessing that, I got the feeling that Seth’s days on the stroll were over and that he only wanted to be Brianna’s bitch, if she let him.

All I have to say is, good luck, bro, because you are going to need it. And if he was anything like his brother in the bedroom, Brianna was going to be one happy girl, if she let him anywhere near the goodies…trust me, I know.

Today’s the day I’m bringing Jackson to meet daddy. He and his friend, Ms. Lydia, who was a very nice lady, were grilling some steaks on the grill, with corn on the cob, baked potatoes and peach cobbler. I love peach cobbler and daddy’s friend must have found that out. She was trying to get in good, that’s for sure. If the cobbler was any good, she might have a chance. I still have to check her out. I can’t have my daddy with just anyone.

I opened the front door, which was open and yelled, “Daddy, we’re here.”

“Hey, babygirl. We’re in the back,” he yelled in that deep voice of his as I held Jackson’s hand, pulling him through our house. He glanced at a picture of me when I was eight with shoulder length pigtails and grinned.

“Don’t even think about it,” I said as he grinned.

“You were so cute,” he said.

“I’m still cute,” I said.

“No, you’re beautiful,” Jackson whispered as we walked to the backyard.

“Sho’ you right. Hey daddy, Ms. Lydia,” I replied as I walked to them. My father had his arms outstretched for his customary hug and kiss. After he let me go, I leaned over and kissed Ms. Lydia on the cheek. I looked over her attire and I loved what she was wearing. She was one of those women who knew exactly what to wear at her age and wasn't trying to be 18 at 45. She was classy and very pretty. I see why daddy has been hanging around her, I thought.

“Hey babygirl. So, you must be Jackson,” my father replied as he held his hand out. Jackson shook his hand strongly and firmly and made eye contact with my father and kept it. That a boy, Jackson. He hates when people don’t look him in the eye. Good job, baby.

“Yes sir. Very nice to meet you,” Jackson replied. They stopped shaking hands, but my father still sized Jackson up.

“This is Ms. Lydia. Ms. Lydia, this is my boyfriend Jackson,” I replied. Ms. Lydia smiled warmly at Jackson as they shook hands.

“Nice to meet you,” she said.

“Very nice to meet you as well,” Jackson said. The vibe was okay so far. Ms. Lydia, who was an accountant began to ask Jackson about his job and teaching as my father talked to me. The next thing I know, daddy is pulling Jackson away and into the house. I looked at him. I told him, “I love you.” He looked brave, but my daddy is very intimidating. He gave me a look that said, “Yeah, I love you, too. I hope you are worth all this shit.”

So, I waited with Ms. Lydia and I questioned her. She was a very nice woman. I liked her. 30 minutes later, my daddy and Jackson come out of the house talking and…was my daddy actually smiling at Jackson? What the fuck?

I looked at Jackson and he looked at me and I read the expression which said, “It wasn’t so bad, but I don’t want to ever go through that shit ever again.” Duly noted.

“So, is everybody ready to eat?” Daddy asked as we all said yeah. I sidled over to daddy as he was flipping the steaks.

“So, what did you do daddy?” I asked.

“Nothing but find out a little bit about your boyfriend. Put a little fear in him,” he said with a grin.

“Daddy,” I said.

“He’s alright, Simmy. I got a good vibe from him. At least he’s not an idiot and he seems to genuinely care about you. My girls are finally picking decent men. I’m proud of yall,” he said as I grinned.

“That’s good to know. And Ms. Lydia is alright…until I taste that cobbler,” I whispered as my daddy laughed. I kissed him on the cheek and walked over to sit next to Jackson and Ms. Lydia at the patio table. She spoke to us for a minute, then got up to help my daddy.

“She’s a nice lady,” Jackson said.

“We'll know for sure after we taste that cobbler. So, are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, baby. I’ll tell you about it later,” he said as he smiled at me.

We had a great dinner and the verdict was in...Ms. Lydia makes some bomb ass cobbler. She was now very cool in my book.

Later that evening at Jackson’s apartment, I slid in bed next to him wearing a white tank top and pink shorts. I leaned over and kissed him on the lips, then I straddled his lap.

“You’re asking for trouble putting that luscious ass on me, Davia,” he replied as I wiggled my ass on him, feeling his erection.

“Really?” I asked grinded on him slowly. His hands caressed my behind and his eyes closed for a minute. I stopped grinding and he let out a slow breath.

“You know you are. I will not be held responsible for what happens next,” he whispered.

“No, I’ll take the fall, believe me, it’ll be worth it. So, did my daddy threaten you?” I asked as his hands began to caress my thighs. The boy has magic hands…that felt so good.

“Davia, please don’t bring up your dad while you’re sitting on me, rolling that beautiful thing on my dick. It’s kind of hard to concentrate on enjoying that with a vivid image of your father kicking my ass. Not good,” he replied as I giggled.

“I’m sorry. Did daddy really scare you?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Fuck yeah, but I wasn’t going to let him see it. He kind of told me that if I hurt you, he was going to crush my balls with his bare hands. Then he proceeded to tell me that after he did that, he would make sure that I never walked again,” Jackson said, his fingers making circles on my thighs.

“Ouch,” I said as my hands wandered over that glorious tan, muscled chest and abs of his. Good goobly goo, this boy was fine. He sat up and pulled me closer by my waist.

“You damn right ouch. But I did okay. Believe me, I don’t want to get on your father’s bad side, at all. But it’s cool that he loves you so much. If I had a daughter as pretty, and sexy as you are, I would go a little crazy too,” Jackson said as he looked into my eyes with those beautiful green ones of his. My arms wrapped around his neck.

“So, my daddy was right in threatening you?” I asked. Jackson leaned over and planted a soft, sweet kiss on my lips, then pulled my bottom lip into his mouth.

“You’re his daughter. He did what he had to do, but he didn’t have to go there with me, because I don’t plan on hurting you, sugar,” he whispered as I felt his hands moving. The boy was quick. He pushed my panties to the side and inserted two fingers slowly into me. I moaned.

“Umm, you don’t,” I whispered as I began to ride his fingers.

“No, baby. Well, not in the way that he’s thinking. I mean, I could put a hurting on you. I wouldn’t mind fucking you until you couldn’t walk…just like you like it. That would be okay, wouldn't it baby?’ he asked as his fingers stroked me. He pulled one of my hardened nipples through my tank top with his mouth and sucked it. Damn, that felt good. I hurriedly took my tank top off and threw it. Where it landed...don't know, don't care. I had a fine, sexy man with a rock hard penis in bed with me, talking dirty to me with hands that were roaming oh so right.

Damn...life is good.

“Uh huh,” I whispered. Those fingers feel too damn good, I thought.

“Ooh, you’re so wet. You’re ready for me, right baby?” he asked as his long fingers stroked up and curled, hitting my G-spot several times. I moaned yes, as my orgasm washed quickly over me.

“That was number one. Shall we work on number two?” Jackson asked as his fingers continued moving.

I just nodded yes as my head and it fell back. “Uh huh.” The next thing I know, I hear a rip and the fingers are gone. How dare he!

“Take those off, right now,” he commanded softly, referring to my panties and shorts as he rolled a condom on. I was looking at that big, beautiful thing and quickly did exactly what he said. Ooh, I liked when he bossed me around like that. That shit was such a damn turn-on.

The next thing I know, I was on my back, as Jackson pulled both of my legs over his shoulders, entering me. I moaned loudly, because it felt so damn good.

“So wet and tight, baby…so good,” he whispered. I could feel him staring at me, but it felt so good, I couldn't open my eyes. My eyes were closed as my thighs laid on his chest and his hands cupped my ass. He was thrusting in and out of me good and steady, with a little rotation of his hips, hitting my spot just like I liked it.

Damn. I loved this man.

The next thing I knew, I was yelling my climax and so was he just a few minutes after me. After catching his breath for a few minutes, Jackson sucked my earlobe into his mouth as he turned me on my stomach, kissing my spine. Damn, he was ready to go again, I asked myself as I heard another condom ripping. Shit, I was still in my orgasmic haze and he was ready to go another round?

Damn. I loved this man.

“You think your daddy would kill me now if he saw what I was doing to his babygirl?” Jackson asked slyly as he entered me from behind.

“Don’t you bring my daddy up at a time like this…just do the damn thing,” I moaned, gripping the sheets with both hands.

Shit. I was going to be tired tomorrow. But it would be worth it.
Chapter 11 by Chaynetv
Chapter 11

Davia

You know how that old saying goes, when it rains, it pours? Well, that’s what was occurring between Jackson and I…rain…down pouring rain.

I can’t really put all of the blame on him because it’s both of us. We’re both trying to juggle our responsibilities and an extremely passionate relationship, which has proven to be more difficult than I thought. I guess I was a little naïve to think that things would always be great, that we would not have any problems as long as we talked openly and honestly with each other.

I was wrong.

Okay, I’ll start at the beginning. I asked Jackson to block out Halloween night to go to the annual Halloween bash at Venus, one of the hottest clubs in Dallas. The place was always packed and the party was always off the chain. It was a yearly tradition for my girls and I and I wanted my man to come with me. He promised me that he would clear his calendar for that night, no matter what came up. We hadn’t been able to see much of each other because of his increasing caseload at work, as well as his classes, which he was going to stop teaching in the spring because of the bulk of cases the firm was giving him. If I saw him for a few hours on Sunday it was a miracle. I was also so busy studying that I didn’t really have time to spend with him either. It was beginning to put a strain on our relationship.

I was also assigned to do a joint thesis with Spencer, which Jackson did not like at all. He met him one day when he surprised me on campus to take me to lunch. It was a very rare surprise and Jackson did not like the fact that an attractive, young guy was going to be joined at my hip for the remainder of the semester. The testosterone that was pumping through the air during that interaction should have instantly turned me into a man. They sized each other up and Jackson definitely let Spencer know that I was taken. He didn’t have to do that because Spencer had already been schooled that he had no chance at all with me, but that didn’t stop Jackson from kissing the shit out of me and rubbing my ass as he spoke with Spencer. Men are such idiots at times.

I was excited about the party, but what I really wanted was to spend time with Jackson. The plan was to party all night and spend the next day together in bed. We hadn’t done that in a long time and I was looking forward to it.

I went to Jackson’s office that evening to see if he was ready to go. I looked freaking sexy in my blue sexy cop costume, with fishnet stockings, knee high boots, handcuffs, baton, aviator shades and hat. Hey, Halloween brings out my inner hoochie and I knew that Jackson was going to love me in it. His secretary let me in his office and I waited, taking a seat on his couch. It looked like he had been working all day as I viewed the various ledgers, books and papers strewn about his desk and his work table. I sat on the sofa and I saw him walk in the door. He leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went to sit behind his desk.

“Hey you,” Jackson replied, looking at me a little strangely.

“Happy Halloween,” I replied as I opened my light raincoat and let it fall to the floor. He just stared at me as I did a slow twirl. I wanted him to see the front, back sides, everything.

“You look….damn,” he replied as he got out of his chair and walked up to me. I placed my right hand on my hip and posed. His hands went on each of my hips and his head dipped to my neck. He gave my skin a few light kisses as I smiled.

“I know, I know. So where’s your costume?” I asked as he those green eyes looked at my cleavage. Suddenly, I heard a groan and those luscious lips of his were off of my neck.

“Oh, shit. It’s Halloween,” he replied.

“Yeah, all day. So how much longer are you going to be?” I asked as a beautiful woman who looked biracial walked into the office.

“Jackson, we have to finish those documents tonight if we’re going to…oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt,” she replied as we looked at each other.

Let me tell you one thing about me. I don’t fake the funk. I know almost immediately if someone is a friend or foe and this ho was definitely a foe. I didn’t like the way she looked at me, nope, not one bit.

It’s official. I don’t like this heifer.

“Oh, Marayna Ruiz, this is my girlfriend Davia Vincent,” Jackson replied as we shook hands.

Nope. I don’t like this ho.

It wasn’t because she was 5’8 (taller than my 5’5) and looked like a caramel Jennifer Lopez with darker, curly hair. I had to give props to homegirl, because she was fine. Hey, I’m not a lesbian, but Marayna had it going on and she knew it.

The reason I know I definitely, positively don’t like her is because I peeped the way she looked at Jackson when she walked in the room, like she wanted him to be the male lead in her porn fantasy. This heifer wants my man. I know she does.

“Nice to meet you. Jackson has told me a lot about you,” Marayna replied with the fakest grin on her face. This bitch is something.

“Nice to meet you, too, but I’m sorry…he’s never mentioned you,” I replied in the nicest voice that I could muster. It may have been a low blow, but I had to let her know what was up. There was a bit of silence as we continued to look each other in the eye.

“Marayna just started here a month ago. Marayna’s going to be joint counsel on several cases with me,” Jackson replied as Marayna gave me a cool grin.

“Oh, well that’s interesting,” was all I said.

“Yes, it most definitely is,” Marayna replied. I turned and looked up at Jackson.

“So, are you ready to go to the party?” I asked. Jackson gave a huge sigh.

“I’m not going to be able to go. I have to finish a ton of work for this case. Deadlines are tomorrow,” Jackson said.

I gave him a look that could have killed him. “What?”

Marayna had this look on her face like the cat who ate the canary. “Well, I have to get back to work. I’ll be in the conference room, Jackson. It was a pleasure to meet you, Davia,” Marayna said. I didn’t believe a word she said.

Can I say once more how much I don’t like that woman?

“Likewise,” I replied as I looked over at her. She smiled and closed Jackson’s office door.

“Davia, I can’t go to the party. I have a ton of stuff that has to be completed by tomorrow and it looks like I’m going to be here for awhile,” Jackson replied as I stepped away from him.

“When did I ask you to clear time for this? I asked you at the end of September to clear time for me and you couldn’t just do that!” I exclaimed.

“I know, but this can’t be helped,” Jackson replied as he leaned against his desk and looked at me. I picked up my raincoat and put it back on. I was mad. Highly pissed. Then, I tried to negotiate with him.

“You can’t come for a few hours and then come back?” I asked.

“I wish I could, sugar, but I can’t. I have a lot of work to do. I can’t get away. I’m sorry,” he replied.

“I just wanted to spend time with you, have a little fun. We haven’t had fun in a long time,” I replied.

“Sometimes you can’t party, Davia. You can’t always do what you want to do,” Jackson replied. No, he didn’t.

“I don’t want to hear that shit. You know how long I wanted to go to this party. You know how much this meant to me. You could have called me today, hell you could have told me about your workload this week! This is fucked up, Jackson!” I yelled.

“Would you keep your damn voice down? I said I was sorry, Davia, damn. This is my job, my livelihood. I have to work. I can’t go and that’s that! It’s just a fucking party, shit! Grow the hell up!” Jackson yelled back. Oh, hell no he didn’t!

“You know what…Fuck you. I’m outta here,” I replied as I tied my coat tighter and walked out of his office. I was steaming mad. Who in the hell did he think he was? I know what I was going to do.

Have fun and get pissy drunk. Yeah, that sounds about right. Yeah, there’s a Long Island Ice Tea out there and it has ‘Get Davia drunk as shit’ written all over it.

Yep. That sounds like a plan.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Davia was being freaking ridiculous. It was just a damn party. I had so much work to do that I could barely see straight and all she was concerned about was going to a party. She was acting like a bitch. I said I was sorry. Let her go. I have work to do.

Then, I thought about the look in her eyes. Oh shit, shit, shit. I pressed her number on the speed dial of my cell phone and she didn’t answer. Damn, did I have to be that hard on her? I mean she did ask me a while ago to clear my calendar, but there was no way I could do that this week. I had been so busy and we hadn’t talked that much because we were both busy and I completely forgot about the party.

Damn. I really messed up.

That costume was…whew. Words really can’t describe how good she looked. She looked so damn sexy in that costume! I ran my hands through my hair as I blew out a deep breathe. How was I going to make this one up, I thought as I heard my door open. It was Marayna again.

“I’m sorry to be a pest, Jackson, but Paul and Denny are waiting. Hey, are you alright?” Marayna asked.

“Yeah, I’m alright. Give me a minute and I’ll be there,” I replied.

Marayna gave me a brilliant smile. “Okay. By the way, your girlfriend is very pretty.”

“Thank you,” I replied.

“She was dressed for Halloween partying, I see,” Marayna said.

“Yeah, and I was supposed to go with her. She’s a little upset because I couldn’t go,” I stated.

“Well, you have a lot on your plate and we have deadlines. There will always be other parties, right?” Marayna asked as I nodded.

“Yeah, you’re right,” I replied.

“She should understand that. Anyway, I’ll see you in a few,” Marayna replied grinning as she walked out of my office.

Let me tell you about Marayna Ruiz. Her mother is black and her father is Puerto Rican. She’s very beautiful and has a body that goes on for days. I haven’t quite figured her out, but I do know that she’s smart as hell and very driven.

I also sensed that my girl doesn’t like her very much and vice versa. Women.

I called Davia’s cell and left a message. “Davia, I’m sorry for what happened in my office and about not being with you at the party. I didn’t mean to snap at you like that, but I have a lot going on right now. I didn’t know it meant that much to you. Lately, it seems as if I have too many things to do and not enough time. I’ll make this up to you, baby, I promise. I love you. Have fun and I’ll call you tomorrow.”

I knew that little message was not going to make up for missing the party, but I hope it at least let her know that I didn’t mean to forget. I just did. I guess that makes me a shitty boyfriend right now, but whatever. I have so much going on right now. As soon as I get a break, I’ll make it up to her. Yeah, I’ll make it up to her. I grabbed my leather portfolio and walked to the conference room. Back to the grind.
********************************************************
Davia

I was now on my 2nd Long Island Iced Tea, feeling very fine and hugging the table. I was a little pissed to see Brianna with Seth, Falene with Bryce and Megan with her new boyfriend, Thomas. I was the only odd man out. Being a third wheel usually is a drag, but tonight since I was looking so fine, it wasn’t so bad. Guys left and right were smiling and winking at me. Yeah, tons of guys flirted with me all night and I danced with a few, but it just wasn’t that fun. I also knew that Seth was watching my every move. Good. Let him watch. That way, he can go back and tell his brother what he missed out on.

He called me several times and I just let my phone go to voicemail. I realized that I was being a bit childish concerning the party, but he promised me he would go and I hate it when people break their promises. It pisses me off. So, here I was, left to my own devices, wearing a sexy ass costume for my boyfriend who barely noticed it, drowning my miseries in my second drink. Brianna decided to bop over to me at the table when Seth went to the restroom.

“Aw, don’t look so sad, Simmy. The party is hot and you look incredible. I’m sure Jackson wanted to be here. He had to work, sweetie,” Brianna replied.

“Yeah, I know,” I replied as I sighed.

“Hey, it’s his loss, just look at it that way. Have some fun,” Brianna replied. She was dressed as a French Maid and she looked great, as always. Seth walked back over and kissed Brianna on the lips.

“You want to dance?” he asked as she smiled at him. She had completely forgotten about me as soon as he showed up.

“Sure. Simmy, get off your ass and have a good time. Don’t sit there and drink yourself into a stupor,” Brianna replied as Seth pulled her away.

I contemplated leaving as someone sent over another Long Island Iced Tea.

“Oh, I didn’t order this,” I said to the waitress.

“I know. Captain Jack Sparrow did,” she replied as I looked over at the bar. The guy was dressed just like Johnny Depp’s character, dreds and all. He was pretty cute. He looked familiar, so I lifted the drink up and smiled. He smiled and began to walk across the floor to me. Holy shit! Spencer.

“Happy Halloween, Davia,” he replied as he grinned at me. I smiled back.

“Happy Halloween, partner. So, what brings you here?” I asked.

“Are you kidding? My friends and I come to this party every year. We never miss it,” he replied as he sat down.

“Mine do too, only they’ve deserted me for their men,” I replied as I looked at the drink which I hadn’t drank. I never drink drinks that people send to me. People are just too sheisty.

“So what’s my beautiful partner doing drinking alone, especially in that costume? Yowza!” Spencer replied as I laughed.

“Thank you. Um, Jackson was supposed to be here, but he’s not,” I replied.

“So, you’re here alone?” he asked.

“Yeah. Jackson had to work and I’m basically here so I can shake my ass and get pissy drunk to get over it…not exactly in that order,” I replied as Spencer laughed at me.

“Oh,” he said.

“I mean, I have a nice little buzz going on and I plan on being tore up from the floor up in about an hour or so,” I replied as he grinned at me.

“I guess I understand, but Davia, if you get drunk, you’re not going to have the best day tomorrow and then you’ll be pissed that you feel like crap. Hangovers are never good and beautiful girls with hangovers break my heart, so don’t get drunk. Now, I know I sent this over, but don’t drink it,” Spencer replied as he pushed the drink away.

“I wasn’t going to. I never drink drinks sent from random guys. I just don’t trust it,” I replied as Spencer nodded his head.

“Smart girl, but I wouldn’t drug your drink,” he stated.

“I’m sure you wouldn’t, but a girl can’t be too safe. So, no hot date for you?” I asked. Spencer smiled at me.

“No, I like to keep my options open. By the way, I love your costume. Extremely hot,” he replied as I smiled.

“I aim to please,” I replied.

“You are doing more than pleasing in that costume, trust me. When I walked in the door, I heard guys talking about the chic in the sexy blue cop costume and when I saw it was you, I had to agree. I’ve never seen you like this. You look extremely sexy,” he replied looking me over once more.

“Thank you. Look, I appreciate what you are doing, but you came here to have a good time, not sit with someone who’s in a shitty mood. I don’t want to ruin your Halloween, Spencer,” I replied.

He stood up and pulled me up. “The only way you could do that is by not dancing with me.”

I looked at him warily because I didn’t want him to get the wrong idea. Yeah, I’m pissed with my man, but I still love him.

“I don’t know, Spencer, I mean we’re partners and all but…,” I replied as he pulled me to the dance floor. As we arrived on the dance floor, I just stood and looked into his eyes.

“I’m just asking you to dance, Davia. That’s all,” he replied as he moved closer to me. He knew how to move so, I danced with him. I must admit, I ended up having fun and I barely thought about Jackson at all.

As I was dancing with Spencer, I turned and saw Seth staring at me. I stared back at him and turned away. Spencer did make me feel better. He was cool and he knew I was in a relationship, so no pressure from that, although he was looking at me like he wanted me on a platter. I mean I was dressed in the hoochiest costume in the joint. Hey, Halloween is the only night of the year that I can go out in public dressed like a slut and I liked it. Sue me. I ended up having a great time, although something bugged me and that was the look in Seth’s eyes as he watched me dance.

What would he tell his brother?

I don’t give a shit. I’m having fun and that’s what matters to me right now. I’ll deal with Jackon and his shit later.
Chapter 12 by Chaynetv
Chapter 12

Jackson

Halloween was on a Tuesday night and I have not heard from my girl since then. She won’t return my calls and my flowers have been unaccepted. I tried to go to her house a few times and she wouldn’t let me in. Here it was, Saturday morning and she still won’t call me back. I felt that Davia was acting a bit childish and I was not going to kiss her ass. Besides, I didn’t have the time to show up to her place every day with this hectic work schedule that I have. The only thing I really did was call her, but her phone was going straight to voicemail.

I decided to take a break from my morning workout. I grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off of my bare chest as I picked up my phone. I dialed Davia once more as I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Seth walking in with a huge grin on his face. He ran upstairs for a few minutes and then came down.

“Hey, Dav, it’s me. How many times do I have to apologize before you talk to me? I miss you, baby and I know you miss me. Would you at least do me a favor? Can you meet me at my house tonight for dinner around 7:00pm, please? I love you. Bye,” I replied as Seth sat on a barstool.

“Wha-whap!” Seth replied as he did the “whipped”sound. I gave him an evil stare.

“What do you want? You don’t live here anymore, but yet you’re here. Why?” I asked as I walked to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water.

“I just came by to get my blank CD’s. I left them. So, Davia’s still pissed off with you?”

“How did you know that?” I asked.

“Oh, just from the way you were kissing her voicemail’s ass through the phone a few minutes ago did I figure that you were still in the doghouse,” Seth asked as I groaned. I took a long sip of water and stared at him.

“Yeah. I mean, I’ve called, I’ve sent flowers, I sent her her favorite fuckin’ cheesecake, with extra strawberries and she still won’t talk to me. This relationship shit is for the birds,” I replied as Seth shook his head.

“I beg to differ. This relationship shit, as you put it, is kind of cool,” Seth replied as I looked at him.

“I guess things are going well with Brianna?” I asked, not really giving a shit at the time. Hey, I was having my own problems. I didn’t want to hear how happy he was when I was miserable. I guess I’m a shitty big brother, but oh well.

“Very well and that’s all I have to say. J, can I be real with you?” Seth asked.

“Sure,” I replied as I looked at my brother.

“Davia looked pretty hot that night,” Seth stated as I took another swig of water.

“Yeah, I know. She came to meet me at my office and the only thing I could think of was how I wanted to rip those fishnet stockings off of her legs with my teeth. And the way that costume hugged her ass, I was just…,” I replied thinking about Davia in that costume, but Seth interrupted me.

“Okay, I get it. She looked hot as hell. You wanted to fuck the shit out of her. The message has been received. Jackson, Davia danced with a lot of guys that night. I mean, you didn’t believe that a girl that looks like Davia wouldn’t get any male attention, especially dressed like that,” Seth said as I leaned against the wall. I didn’t have time to think about what she was going to do at that party because I was up to my elbows in work. Now, I’m thinking about it and the more that I think about it, the more ticked off I’m becoming.

“Yeah. I mean, I’m not worried about it. She’s my woman, so they can dance and flirt. No big deal,” I countered back trying to make myself believe what I just said.

“Uh huh. Well, there was this one guy who spent a lot of time with her that night and this dude was like one of those Abercrombie types, and she seemed to be having a good time with him. It seemed like she knew him or something,” he replied. My jaw clenched and I just stared at my brother, thinking about who could have been pressed up with my girl all night.

“Don’t worry, nothing bad happened, from what I could see. She didn’t leave with the guy or anything. They were just dancing. But the way that dude was looking at her…well, he wanted a piece, that’s all,” Seth replied.

I pulled on the drawstrings of my knee length workout shorts, trying to calm down. “Did you know this guy?”

“Naw, I’ve never seen him before, but my point is, you need to make up with Davia and quick, because the way she looked at me when I spotted her with that dude was like, ‘I don’t give a shit, tell your brother’,” Seth replied as I pulled the drawstring on my shorts slowly.

“I see,” I replied just thinking about what Seth was telling me.

“All I’m saying is, that Davia’s young and very attractive and maybe if you would have been there, some of the male attention that she received wouldn’t have reached her. Brianna was dressed as this sexy French maid and I saw the looks she got, but the guys knew she wasn’t alone. I’m just saying that I wouldn’t have wanted Brianna to go out without me dressed like that, that’s all,” Seth replied.

“But I had to work, Seth. I had to work,” I replied.

“A fact that you should have let her in on earlier. You forgot about a date with her, J. That’s a pretty shitty thing to do,” Seth replied.

“I didn’t do it on purpose. I love her, but I had real shit to take care of. You know that,” I replied.

“I know that, but the next time you make a date with your girl, remember it. Don’t promise shit that you can’t deliver,” Seth said.

I bit my bottom lip, then spoke. “Yeah, I know. That’s why I asked her to meet me here tonight for dinner.” Seth shook his head no.

“No, no, no you can’t do that,” Seth stated.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Think about it. If you ask her to meet you on your home turf, she’s going to feel like you have the upper hand and she’s going to be uncomfortable. She’s going to think you just want to fuck and if she’s here, she’ll be able to leave and you don’t want her to do that. I mean, if you ask her to come over here, I know what you are going to do…candles are gonna be lit, flowers are going to be over every visible surface, sexy music is going to be playing…shit like that. I know you kid, and she’s going to think that you planned everything to get back into her good graces so you can get back into her panties,” Seth stated.

“But that’s the idea, Seth. To get back on track and to get some ass,” I replied.

“Yeah, man, but you can’t let her know that. That romance shit with all of this tension between you two is only going to make her leary and it’s just lame considering the situation. I suggest that you plant yourself in front of her house with a single red rose and not leave until she talks to you. Forget that over the top romantic gesture shit that I am sure you were thinking about and just be you. If you go to her house, she’s going to feel she has more control of the situation and that will make her open up more. A few days after you guys make up, then you do the flowery shit. Trust me,” Seth replied.

I thought about what my suddenly relationship wise brother was saying and decided to do just that. She usually helped at the dance studio on Saturday’s until 12:00pm. I’d just sit and wait for her to come home and make her talk to me. Yeah, that sounded like a plan.

“I think I’m going to take your advice, Seth. When the hell did you learn so much about women?” I asked.

“I had a different woman every week for the past 15 years. If I didn’t learn something with that kind of experience, then shame on me. I gotta go and meet Brianna at her place, so I’ll talk to you later. Good luck, bro,” Seth replied as he got up from the barstool and left my house.

I looked over at the time on the microwave. I could take a quick shower and sit in front of her door and wait for her. Yeah, I could do that.
*********************************************************
Davia

I trudged up the walkway to my apartment totally drained. The day before, I studied until 2am, aided by tons and tons of coffee. Then, I had to be at the studio this morning at 8 to teach, aided by more coffee. I had been dealing with pre pubescent prima donnas all morning and I missed my boyfriend. At the end of the afternoon, I promise you I was sweating coffee. I pulled my caramel colored velour jogging suit hoodie over my head and sighed. On top of that, I had a ton of work to do for school. Right about now, my life sucks.

As I walked to my door, I see Jackson…and he looks so good. He’s holding a yellow rose and he’s smiling at me. I, however am not smiling back at this moment in time. He doesn’t deserve to be graced with one of my gorgeous smiles just yet. He’s got some groveling and pleading to do and it starts now.

“Hey darlin’,” he replied as I walked in front of him to open my door.

“Hello, Jackson,” I replied as I felt his eyes give me a slow once over. I know his eyes lingered on my ass because it looked damn good in my caramel, low rider velour jogging pants. I slowly opened the door and walked in slowly. I could still feel his eyes taking me in. He walked in behind me and waited. He closed the door, locked it and walked in. I walked to my room to put my things away and to take off my hoodie. He knew better than to follow me. I came back out and looked at him. He was damn fine, but he had pissed me off.

I walked back into the living room, now comfortable in my caramel colored baby tee that displayed a bit of my waist with “Diva” in cursive rhinestones across it and my low rider velour pants curving my ass and hips in just the right way. I felt his eyes on my ass as I stood, staring at him.

“You look incredible, Davia. Really good,” he replied.

“Thank you,” I said as we looked at each other. Jackson walked towards me until he was staring down into my eyes.

“This is for you,” he said as he handed the flower to me. I accepted it and just stood looking at him. There was an awkward tension surrounding us that could be cut with a knife.

“Thanks, again,” I replied as I walked over to my chocolate leather Lazyboy chair to sit down. I didn’t want to sit on the sofa because I knew he would just sit next to me, and right now, I didn’t want to be that close to him. This way, he had to sit his ass on the sofa and talk to me. The “ooh baby, baby’ Jedi Mind tricks were not going to work today. Uh uh.

“Did you get my messages?” Jackson asked as he sat on the sofa. See, he knew it wasn’t safe yet. He has plenty of sense.

I stared at him and said, “Yes.”

“Davia, I’m sorry…”

I held my hand up. “Before you go into the apologies again, lets recap. I asked you a month in advance if you would be able to go to that party with me. You promised me. I hate it when people promise things and break them. How could you promise me, then forget?”

“I had it in my Palm Pilot, but that week was absolutely chaotic and I didn’t check it Friday. My secretary had given me a list of appointments and meetings for that day and I just didn’t check it. I’m sorry,” Jackson stated sincerely.

“The thing is, you treated me as if I was a spoiled little girl and that hurt,” I said.

“I know that you’re not a spoiled little girl, but at the time, you seemed so unreasonable, Davia. I had a deadline to make,” Jackson replied.

“Listen, Jackson, I understand your job. I don’t have a problem with you working late or not seeing me for a few days. That’s fine. What I don’t like is being blown off and that’s what you did! I guess you expected me to just walk out of there after you told me you couldn’t come with me to the party with a smile on my face. Sorry to disappoint you, but you disappointed me. If you would have called me earlier that week and cancelled, hey, I would have understood. If you would have called me earlier that day and told me about the deadlines and everything, I would have been a disappointed, but not angry. You waited until I was in your office, dressed in all of my Halloween fineness to tell me you forgot and couldn’t come to the party with me! You forgot about me! That shit hurt, Jackson…like hell,” I replied as I stood up to get something to drink from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. I just stood against the counter as Jackson followed me.

“I’m sorry that I hurt you, Davia and I feel like shit for it. You didn’t deserve that,” he replied as I looked up into his eyes. They were sincere and they said what he was saying. But, I was still mad, so he had more groveling to do.

“You should feel like shit. All I wanted was to spend time with you, have some fun. I wore that costume for you and you just brushed me off. You forgot about me, Jackson. How can you forget about me?” I asked.

He ran a hand through his hair. “You know that I wouldn’t intentionally forget about you, Dav. I think about you all the time. Baby, I could never forget about you. I love you. I had a really busy week and I didn’t mean to behave that way with you or forget. I just found out the reason I was suddenly so immersed in cases. I’m up for partner and I had a lot of shit going on at the time,” I replied as he leaned against the other side of the counter away from me. Deep down, I knew he was sorry. I could tell the from the look in his eyes.

“You’re up for partner? That’s great,” I replied with a small smile. He grinned at me.

“Thanks. Davia, I fucked up. I really fucked up,” he said.

“You damn right you fucked up,” I said as he moved a little closer to me.

“I was a sucky boyfriend, and I apologize. I’ve missed you,” Jackson said softly.

“I missed you too. I’m glad you realize…owww!” I screamed as I banged my right big toe against the counter. I grabbed it and began to jump up and down like a kangaroo.

“That really sounds like it hurts,” Jackson replied. I gave him the look of death.

“No, I’m just screaming, wincing and jumping around for nothing. Yeah, it hurts!” I exclaimed as Jackson walked over to me and picked me up. Damn, he smelled good and it felt good to be this close to him. Just him holding me and looking at me like I was the best thing since the toaster was created made me forgive him. I had forgiven him…shit. I couldn’t help it. I know. I’m a punk. A big punk. But he was fine and I was weak. Weak, I tell you!

“Come on, sit down,” he replied as he placed me on the sofa and knelt down in front of me. I continued to hold my toe as he pried my hands away. He pulled off my slipper and looked at my red, throbbing toe.

“Owww,” I whimpered. I had hit my toe so hard that I had broken the nail and cut it. It was red and bleeding slightly.

“That does look like it hurts. I’ll be right back,” he said as he walked to my bathroom. He came back with my first aid kit and sat back in front of me. He pulled my right foot into his hands. He pulled out a cotton swab and dabbed it with the peroxide. He cleaned my toe gently and gazed at me.

“I hope you know that I meant what I said, Dav. I didn’t mean to hurt you and I’m sorry. I would have been at that party if I had paid attention to my schedule and not had anything pressing,” he replied as his eyes went back down to my toe. I hadn’t spoken. He pulled out a tube of Neosporin and a bandage for my toe. He opened the tube of ointment and put a dab on his fingertip. Then, he rubbed it gently on my cut.

“Ssss…oww,” I winced from the pressure from his finger on the open cut.

“I’m sorry, baby. I would have loved to be at that party with you in that sexy costume. Come to think of it, when you showed up to my office, I was thinking of ways to get you out of it. I heard that you danced with some guy for a while that night. I don’t want to know about him, and I don’t want to talk about that. You were pissed and you needed to have fun. You deserved to have fun. I just wish I was the guy that was with you that night,” Jackson replied as he picked up the bandage and began to place it on my sore toe. He looked up at me for a minute, then he went back to his task.

“I know that I sucked ass in the boyfriend category for that, but give me a chance to grovel and make it up to you. I don’t want to lose you over something like that and it will never happen again. I swear,” he whispered as he finished bandaging my toe. He looked at my toe, raised his eyes to mine and kissed my banged up toe slowly. He planted another soft kiss on my toe and rubbed my foot gently. He sure knew how to get out of the doghouse. His hands felt scrumptious on my foot.

“As long as you understand that you need to communicate with me concerning things like that and not promise me anything that you can’t keep, then we’re fine. I forgive you,” I said as he grinned. He kissed my toe once more and sat up. His face was inches from mine, his arms on either side of me and his eyes on my lips.

"Thank you sweetness," he replied.

"Can I tell you one other thing?" I asked.

"Of course, baby," he replied.

"Watch Marayna Ruiz. She has a thing for you," I said.

"You think so? I mean she's smiled at me, but really? You think she's interested in me?" he asked. Men. They are so stupid sometimes.

"Yes I do, especially with the 'I want to suck your dick eyes she gave you. I don't trust the heifer. She'll make a move soon enough and when she does, you better tell her where to go or I will," I replied. Jackson grinned.

“I heard you baby, but you don't have anything to worry about. All I want is you," he said sweetly.

"Yeah, but women are scandalous and Ms. Ruiz is a straight up scandalous bitch. Watch her," I said once more.

"As you wish. Can I get a kiss, now?” Jackson asked as I smiled.

“Nope. I want to know how you are going to make this up to me,” I replied as he grinned.

“Are you free tonight?” he asked.

“Not really. I have some studying to do,” I said.

“Alright. Why don't I come over here and we just hang. I have some work to finish and you'll be studying. I just want to be with you, anyway that I can," he replied.

"That sounds cool," I replied.

"So, are you free Friday night?" he asked.

"Yep. Why?" I asked.

"So this is how it’s going to go down. First, I’m going to take you out to eat, then I’ll let you drag me to the ballet,” he replied.

“Ooh, I want someplace good and pricey. You’re actually going to bring me to the ballet? Me likey so far. What else?” I asked as I felt his lips go to my neck. He inhaled slowly and sighed deeply as his lips left light, soft, airy kisses along my neck. His hands were on my waist now.

“I’m going to ask you to wear that costume again so I can do all the things that I wanted to do to you that night,” he whispered as his lips made there way to my right ear. He sucked my earlobe gently into his mouth, then bit it. Damn, he knew what he was doing as I felt the moisture build between my legs.

“Oh, hell no. That costume was a once a year thing. You missed it. You won’t be able to see me dressed that slutty until next Halloween. Sorry,” I replied. Those damn lips went back to my neck and I sighed as my hands weaved into his hair.

“Please sugar? I’ll really make it worth your while. You won’t be sorry,” he whispered as his lips went to my chin as his eyes stared into mine. I licked my lips slowly and stared back at him.

“Oh, really?” I asked. I’m not going to even lie. At this point, I was hotter than a jalapeno’s coochie. He grinned at me as he kissed my cheeks, then gave my lips light kisses.

“Yes. I have a lot to make up for,” he whispered as he continued to give my lips light kisses. I pulled him closer.

“You sure do,” I whispered as he stopped kissing me. He just stared at me.

“You are so beautiful. I don’t know what I did to deserve you. Damn, I love you,” he whispered as his thumb stroked my cheek. I grinned.

“You definitely know what to say to get what you want. I’ll think about wearing the costume. What are you going to do to help me make up mind?” I asked. Jackson grinned as his lips firmly came down on mine. I felt his tongue lick the seam of my lips and I opened my mouth hungrily. His hands went to my face as we kissed. Our tongues scraped across each other as we tasted one another. I didn’t realize how much I missed him until he kissed the shit out of me. When we parted, we were both panting and staring into each other’s eyes. I licked my lips and then he licked them. My panties were completely waterlogged at this point.

“Okay. I’ll bring the costume,” I whispered as he grinned and pulled my face back to his, bringing his lips back to mine again. We kissed like we had never kissed before and I felt so close to him.

I know, I know. I’m weak, but shit, I’m only human. He’s just so fine and sexy and he can kiss…damn the man can kiss!

Got damn it! He Jedi mind tricked me! Oh well. He’s got a lot of making up to do and I’m going to make sure that he does it all…but not tonight. I can't make it easy for him. But if he keeps kissing me like that, he may find himself a victim of rape. No, no sex tonight. But I really want to. Damn, do I want to.
Chapter 13 by Chaynetv
Chapter 13

Jackson

Suffice it to say, I definitely made it up to Davia. I ordered her favorite Indian food, lit 50 candles, planted calla lilies all over the place, and showed her that I was indeed sorry. That costume of hers would never see the light of day again, thanks to yours truly and she called me to say that she was glad that she wouldn’t be seeing me for a few days because she needed time to recuperate from our activities. You know I smiled after hearing that, right? Right.

I handled my business. That’s all I’m going to say.

Thanksgiving came and went without a hitch. Davia and I both went to our family’s houses and to see the look on my mother’s face when Seth walked in holding Brianna’s hand and smiling was priceless. Seth has never brought a woman around the family and my mother basically passed out. When she finally came to, she had a perpetual grin on her face for the entire day. She pulled us both to the side and stated that she was so glad that we had girlfriends who actually ate food and it was a treat to not have to watch someone actually take a small bite off of a roll and count the carbs in their head. That in itself made her day. I later found out from Davia (who my mother thinks is absolutely adorable) that she thinks the same way about Brianna and told Brianna that whatever she was doing to keep Seth from being inside different women’s orifices each week to keep on doing it. My father flirted shamelessly with both of them as usual. My playboy uncle Thomas who Seth nicknamed Donald Trump asked Davia for her phone number. Typical holiday scene at the Aldridge house.

Davia’s house was no different. Falene and Bryce kept giving each other goo goo eyes all day. Demetrius and Davia’s friend Megan fought constantly and her boyfriend was sitting right next to her. Davia and I just sat back, observed everything and laughed. It was clear as day that Demetrius had a thing for Megan and vice versa. Davia, Falene and their father had to continually tell them to stop arguing all day.

Seth disclosed to me what happened at Brianna’s family’s house. Her father didn’t like him because he assumed that Seth was just a white boy looking to get his kicks with a pretty black girl. Her mother, loved him, and was way cool, as Seth stated. Brianna and her father ended up arguing and it was a mess. I told my brother that he was dating Brianna and not her father and at least her mom liked him. Seth had some stuff to deal with. I’m glad I wasn’t in his shoes.

It was the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and I had cleared my schedule for lunch because my mother wanted to take me out. She usually took Seth and I to lunch once a month. She said the reason she did that was because she loved us and she wanted to put her eyes on us and get in our business. My mother’s cool and funny as hell and I love the hell out of her. Lunch with her was never boring and she always found a way to make me think about things.

Connie, my secretary buzzed me and told me that my mother was here. My mother, Patricia Aldridge walked in with a huge smile on her face.

“Hey baby. Are you ready?” my mother asked. I smiled back at her.

“Um, almost, have a seat. I’ll be done in 5 minutes,” I replied as my mother sat down. She plopped on the sofa and smiled.

“You’re always so busy when I come here,” she replied.

“I have a job, mama, so I’m always gonna be busy. We can’t all be retired and fancy free like you and dad, having little sexcapades all day,” I replied as she grinned.

“Such a smart ass,” she replied.

“Your fault, not mine. So, what do you want to eat?” I asked, looking through some paperwork on my desk.

“I’m in the mood for Thai. That sound good to you?” my mother asked as I nodded yes in agreement. Connie then buzzed that Marayna was here to drop off some paperwork. I told her to send her in and a few minutes later, Marayna walked in, looking hot as always. Her hair was pulled back in a sideways bun with a slate grey suit, with a pencil thin skirt that showcased everything that she was born with. I always appreciated a beautiful woman, but she wasn’t Davia, and as soon as I thought about her, it was, Marayna who?

Marayna smiled at my mother and said, “Hello.”

“Hi,” my mother replied with one of those “who’s this” grins on her face.

“Hi, Jackson. I know you’re off to lunch, but I wanted to drop these off for you to look over before we meet at 2pm,” she stated as she walked around and stood next to me to show me where she made corrections and other notes. I spoke with her about them and introduced her to my mother.

“Mama, this is Marayna Ruiz, one of the smartest attorneys at the firm. She’s co-counsel with me on a few cases. Marayna, this is my mother, Patricia Aldridge,” I said as my mother stood up to shake Marayna’s hand.

“It’s very nice to meet you, Mrs. Aldridge,” Marayna replied with a huge smile.

“Thank you. It’s nice to meet you as well. You have a lovely name,” my mother said.

“Thank you so much. Jackson has your eyes and your nose. Very good genes I must say,” Marayna stated with a grin as she looked back at me. I smiled and looked at my mother.

“You may, but those come from my mother. His daddy’s side of the family genes aren’t anything to cry home about,” my mother stated as Marayna laughed.

“But I look just like your husband, my father,” I replied as my mother walked up to me and cupped my face.

“Your daddy lucked out, Jackie. The rest of those people have horrible jaws, bad teeth and crooked noses. You’ve seen them. You know,” my mother replied as I sighed.

“Ma…not now. Come on, let’s go and eat. Marayna, thanks for the documents and I’ll see you at 2,” I replied as Marayna smiled at me and my mother once more.

“Okay, I’ll see you later. Enjoy your lunch. Again, very nice to meet you. I hope to see you again,” Marayna stated. My mother just smiled at her. I knew that smile and it wasn’t good.

“It was a pleasure. Goodbye,” my mother replied as Marayna walked out of the door. She put her arm through mine and I put my keys and wallet in my pocket and walked out of my office.

We arrived at the restaurant fifteen minutes later. After we placed our orders, my mother began to talk about Seth.

“Did your brother tell you what happened with Brianna’s father?” my mother asked.

“Yeah, he did,” I replied.

“You would think an educated man, a doctor no less, wouldn’t be so ignorant. I mean, Brianna is such a sweetie pie and Seth is totally enamored with her. I could see that he was in love with that girl the moment they walked in the house. Why couldn’t he?” my mother asked as she sipped her lemonade.

“People see what they want to see, mama. You know that. I just told Seth that he’s dating Brianna and not her father and just to tread lightly,” I replied.

“Well, I told him don’t mind that horses ass. Brianna is a grown woman and their relationship is their business. He told me Brianna said the same thing to him. Then she stated that she loved her father, but she wasn’t going to let him dictate whom she should be with. I knew I liked that girl. She’s got a little spunk underneath all that sweet,” my mother replied with a grin.

I smiled. “Yeah, it seems she does.”

“So, how’s Davia doing?” my mother asked.

“She’s good. She’s really busy with school, but she’s fine. We’re okay. I’m happy, ma,” I stated with a grin.

“I can see that. If you want to stay that way, take my advice,” my mother began.

“Don’t I always?” I asked, still grinning.

“Hell no. That’s why you ended up with, what is it that you called her? I loved that name,” my mother said with a grin.

“Hellish Bitch,” I supplied.

“Yeah, Paulina, Hellish Bitch. I told you she was just an opportunistic, skeezy gold digger but you were sex whipped. But, thank the Lord for that poor boy Jonathan Schlosky, who took that little twit off of your hands. You’ve finally got a decent girl and I like her a lot. So listen to my advice this time,” my mother said.

“Alright, I will. Fire away,” I stated.

“Always communicate with her and be there for her. Romance the hell out of her and treat her right, love her right. And last but not least, watch the little Salsa girl in your office. I don’t like her. She’s trouble,” my mother replied.

“Salsa girl?” I asked.

“That Marayna person. Oh, my gorgeous boy, she wants you…bad,” my mother said as she shook her head. Our appetizer came out and my mother and I began to eat.

I looked at my mother and shook my head. “What’s up with this Marayna wanting me crap? First Davia, now you.”

“So, Davia’s met her?” my mother asked.

“Yeah,” I replied as I told my mother what happened Halloween night. After reaming me a new one, she began to settle down and speak to me like a sane person.

“Davia picked up on it, too? Smart girl. You’re the only one oblivious, honey,” my mother said.

“She hasn’t came on to me or anything and we’ve been working together for awhile,” I said.

My mother shook her head at me like I was clueless. “That woman is waiting for the right opportunity, Jackson. I’d bet my bikini wax on it.”

“Ma, I really don’t want to hear about your...ewww. Can you say, traumatized? Gross,” I said.

“Oh, blow it out of your ass, Jackie. That girl looked at you like she wanted you on a platter. You didn’t hear the way she was talking about how we have the same nose and eyes and shit like that? The way that she inched closer to you when she was showing you her notes and whatnot? I’m telling you, baby, you give that woman an opening and she’ll be on her back or on her knees for you in a heartbeat. I bet she’s named your firstborn already.”

I looked at my mother, completely out of it. The woman hadn’t winked at me or flirted with me or anything. I guess I better keep my guard up. Davia and my mother couldn’t possibly be wrong.

“You think so?” I asked.

“I know so. Trust your mama. The more I think about it…wait a minute. That little heifer knows that you and Davia are dating and she still wants you? That little conniving witch! That’s it! I really don’t like her now and if you fall for Jennifer “Ho”pez and her charms and do something that would mess up your good thing with Davia, I’m going to kick your ass,” my mother replied as she chewed her food.

“I’m not going to cheat on Davia with her or anyone else. Yeah, Marayna’s pretty and all, but I got eyes for one woman. I’m in love with one woman. Davia,” I stated with a grin.

“Well, I’m glad to hear that. You heed what I said, Jackie and watch that woman. I know you only see me as your mama, but I’m a woman all of the time and I know when another woman has got a thing for a man and she has a thing for you bad, baby. Be careful. I can’t blame her though. At least she has good taste,” my mother replied as she winked at me. I grinned at her and let what she said sink in. I guess I’m going to have to watch my back.

I got back to the office for my meeting with Marayna for 2 and we figured it was going to be a late night, so we ordered a few pizzas. Marayna had pulled her hair down and taken off her jacket and opened one too many buttons on her blouse. She pulled her long legs on the table and leaned her head back for a few minutes, and sighed. Then she looked at me.

“Long day?” I asked as I ate a slice of pizza.

“Extremely long, but at least we’re getting some headway,” she replied, sitting back up. The next thing I know, her chair is closer to mine as she’s eating.

“Your mother is very beautiful. You two seem like you’re very close,” she replied.

“Yes, we are. She’s also a handful, but I wouldn’t have it any other way,” I replied with a grin.

“That’s very cool. They say you can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats his mother and from what I’ve seen briefly, you are a good man. Davia is very lucky,” she replied as she looked into my eyes. I looked back into hers and noticed that she had inched closer to me. Interesting.

“No, I’m the lucky one,” I replied as Marayna touched my hand and smiled at me. What the hell?

Oh yeah. She’s definitely coming on to me.

“No, from where I’m sitting, she is. I mean, you don’t find intelligent, employed, sweet, sexy, gorgeous men everyday. I don’t know why, but most men are intimidated by me. But you don’t seem fazed by me in the least? Why is that? Is it because of Davia?” Marayna asked.

She was something else, I thought as I looked at her and pulled my hand away. “Well, I guess I never saw you in that way. I only look at you as a co-worker, and yeah, Davia has a huge part to do with it.”

“So you’re telling me that you don’t find me attractive?” Marayna asked as she inched closer. I knew what was going on now. Wow, was she something else.

“No, you’re a very attractive woman. It’s not like that. I’m in love with my girl and that’s given me tunnel vision regarding other women. But believe me, 90% of the guys who work here would love to have a shot with you. But not me,” I replied as her sexy smile turned into a small grin.

“So I guess me asking you to dinner tomorrow night would be out,” she said.

I smiled at her. “Definitely out. Sorry.” I looked at my watch and stood. “I’m going to call it a night. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”

The smile she gave me now was bigger than the previous one. This is not what you usually expect from a woman who you’ve just turned down.

“Sure. Tomorrow,” she replied as she grinned. I walked back to my office and packed my briefcase. I guess I’m going to have to tell Davia and my mother that they were right and I was definitely going to have to watch Ms. Ruiz.
*********************************************************
Davia

I guess I’d better tell Jackson what went down with Spencer. It’s not a big deal, just that Spencer kissed me. Yeah, I better tell him. Especially with the way he’s all relaxed and lying in my lap. Okay, here goes. I pulled my butter yellow camisole top down as my fingers played in his hair.

“That was a good movie, huh?” he asked as he got up to turn off the DVD player. I sat up and pulled my hair out of the scrunchie, ran my fingers through it and put it back on as he turned the TV back to the satellite setting. Alright, this was going to be a little hard, especially with him crawling to me with that black wifebeater on and those grey sweatpants, going commando. Damn. Why should I tell him? I handled the situation. Right?

“Yeah, good,” I said, staring at a spot on the wall.

We hadn’t spoken that much this week and this was the first time in a long time that I’ve actually been able to spend the whole weekend with him. It was Friday night and we had planned to meet Bree and Seth tomorrow for paintball, putt putt and pizza. Just a fun day. But I hope that after I tell him this my fun day isn’t ruined.

He sat up in the middle of the bed and pulled me on his lap. Then, he wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist, his arms around my waist. Jackson pulled my scrunchie off and played with my hair until it was situated around my face the way he liked it. He loved my hair down and he loved to run his fingers through it.

“Now, that's better. I like seeing all that beautiful black hair down. You're kind of quiet, sugar. What’s going on with you Dav?” he asked as those damn beautiful eyes of his seared into mine.

“Stuff…lots of stuff,” I stated.

“Well, why don’t you tell me about this stuff because you look a little weird and you’re too pretty to be looking so weird, ” he replied as he smiled at me. I took a deep breath and spoke.

“Spencer kissed me yesterday, but I handled it and it won’t happen again. Whoo, I’m glad I got that out. Want some nachos?” I asked as I tried to get up. Jackson held me in my place.

Jackson’s grin turned into a straight line and his eyes turned dark green. “No, I don’t want any fuckin’ nachos. I want to beat the shit out of Spencer.”

“Jackson, you don’t have to do that,” I said, looking at him.

“The hell I don’t! I knew it from the moment that I met his pretty boy ass that he wanted you. Tell me everything…right now,” Jackson stated angrily. I took my arms from around his neck and put my arms to the side.

I told him that Spencer and I were working on finishing our paper and we began to talk about a few things. The next thing I knew, Spencer kissed me and I pulled away. I told him that I was in love with Jackson and it was serious. He said that he thought he had an opening to kiss me. I told him he was wrong and I liked him, but only as a friend. He sincerely apologized and told me that he thought he had a chance. I told him him no and we began to talk about other things. I finally found out why Spencer was so into me in the first place. I reminded him of a girl that he used to date...a black girl. We began to talk and the more we spoke, the more I realized that Spencer really didn’t want me, he wanted the idea of me.

He apologized profusely and told me that he didn’t want to stop working with me or being my friend because most of the other women he had classes with were just too serious and wouldn’t know fun if it knocked them in the head. I forgave him because now I knew the real deal. So, I decided to see if I could hook Spencer up with someone that was like me, but not me. I thought about my favorite cousin Natasha. We not only favored each other, but personality wise, you would think she came out of the womb with me. She was in her first year of grad school and didn’t really have time to date. I began to think about this as I contemplated how I could hook these two up without them knowing it.

After I told Jackson everything, he just looked at me. I was still in his lap and I could tell he was mulling everything over. His hands were on my ass and he was drumming his fingers. He usually drummed his fingers when he was thinking or upset. I knew it was both.

“Say something,” I said.

“I want to beat the shit out of Spencer…right now,” Jackson replied calmly.

“But you don’t have to do that. Seriously, it’s taken care of. It will not happen again. Furthermore, I informed him that if he tried some shit like that again, he would probably find himself having testicular removal surgery. He didn’t like that,” I replied as Jackson smiled a little. We spoke about the situation some more and he calmed down. I made him realize that I didn’t have to be rescued and that I could handle things myself. That’s when he dropped what I already knew on me.

“Well, I'll be got damn. This has certainly been the 'I want what’s not yours week’ for the both of us. First, Spencer kisses you and Marayna flirts with me. What’s up with people who want someone who’s not available, huh?” he asked as his fingers toyed with the waistband on my butter yellow boyshorts as he leaned over and kissed my lips, then planted tiny kisses along my neck. I pulled him away from my neck and looked at him.

“What did you just say?” I asked raising my eyebrow.

“Marayna flirted with me,” he replied and told me about his conversation with Marayna and what his mother told him. I stared him in the eye as he toyed with my waistband.

“Good lookin’ out, Ms. Pat. I told you she wanted you. I told you. And you better watch her,” I replied as he kissed my neck and my shoulder. He leaned back up and kissed me softly on the lips, then he pulled my bottom lip into his mouth and sucked it softly. I loved when he did that. Jackson slowly released my lip and began to kiss a path down my body as I laid back in the bed. He was kissing my thighs as I closed my eyes.

“I will, but she knows she doesn’t stand a chance. Can we not talk about Marayna or Spencer anymore, please?” Jackson asked as his tongue lightly grazed the inside of my thigh.

I sighed and caved. Damn his tongue felt good. “That’s fine with me.”

“Now, what were you saying earlier? Oh yeah, you really missed my lips on you and you wanted me to eat you…real slow?” he asked as I looked down at him, grinning that devilish ass grin that I loved. He bit my clit lightly through my boyshorts and I let out a low moan.

“I did say that, huh?” I asked, playing along as he lips went to my thighs again, then the back of my knees. The next thing I knew, he had my right foot in his hand.

“Yes, and you know baby, you need to learn a little patience. I have,” he whispered as he kissed my ankle.

“Oh really,” I said as he placed another kiss on my ankle.

“Yeah, I mean ever since you stepped out of the shower with that sexy ass underwear and that top, all I’ve been thinking about is going down on you because I missed the taste of you coming on my tongue, but you don’t see me hurrying to get you naked, do you?” he asked in that sexy voice of his as he kissed my ankle once more, staring into my eyes.

“Uh huh,” I whispered because his lips felt so good on my ankle. Then, he took my pinkie toe and licked it, then sucked it. He moved to the next toe and repeated the same thing.

“I’ve missed you, baby,” he whispered and I knew exactly what he was talking about. The last couple of times we’ve had sex was kind of quick and rushed. Nothing is wrong with a good quickie, but I missed the two, three hour sessions we used to have. I smiled softly because I knew this was going to be one of those nights. He sucked my remaining toes, and then he got to the big toe. Whoa, that felt good.

“I’ve missed you too. What are you trying to do, torture me?” I asked as he let my toe leave his mouth slowly. Whew, toe licking was the shit!

“No, I just want to show you how much I adore you. You are just so damn sexy, Davia. I love looking at you. We haven’t had time like this in a long time, and I want to make the most of it. So, sit back, relax and let me savor every, pretty, luscious, chocolate inch of you. Damn, even your toes taste good,” he whispered as he started licking his way down the side of my left foot.

“Hmmm,” I whispered as my arms went back and over my head. The boy was sucking and licking my toes and all I could do was moan.

“Mmm, baby, I love you,” I whispered as I looked down at him. He chuckled lowly because he knew he had slowly turned me into mush with the toe sucking and I was now putty in his hands. He knew he could do whatever he wanted, as long as it felt good and I came, I was game. He leaned back up, lifted up my cami and began to kiss my stomach.

“I love you, too. But I still haven’t forgotten about Spencer,” he whispered, inching my top up slowly.

“And Marayna is on my choke a bitch list, so we’re even. Hey, I thought we weren’t going to talk about them anymore,” I replied as his lips pulled my cami off and he stared into my eyes, licking his lips as his eyes slowly took me in. They locked on my exposed breasts and he leaned down and licked between the valley of my breasts.

“You’re the one still talking, baby. I’m licking…and I plan to lick all night,” he whispered as his tongue licked a path to my left breast, circling my nipple. My breath caught.

“And I’m not going to stop you,” I whispered as my hands went into his hair, as he lips sucked my nipple into his mouth.

Shit. Marayna who? Spencer what? Orgasm…YES!!
Chapter 14 by Chaynetv
Chapter 14

Davia

Brianna, Falene and I had just finished shopping on a wonderful Saturday morning, two weeks before Christmas. Megan was out of town for her job once again, and I missed my girl. I’m going to have to kidnap her and have a day with her, because I hardly see her anymore.

The reason I was shopping this morning was because I was on a mission. I had to find some shoes, a small satin bag, earrings and a bracelet for my gorgeous, black matte jersey Calvin Klein Halter gown. Jackson’s firm was having their annual Christmas party tonight and my man told me that he wanted me to look my gorgeous, sexy self. This dress was definitely both of those things and more. It had a bow tie that sashayed to the side under the bodice and it showed off my figure. It was elegant and beautiful, but sexy. I knew that Jackson was going to be figuring out ways to get me out of that dress all night. I couldn’t wait.

Brianna was in such a happy mood. That kind of happy could only come from one thing…great sex. I think Falene picked up on it too, because she nudged me and we both smiled.

As we were trying on shoes, I looked over at Brianna.

“Bree, you have this glow about you? What’s going on?” I asked.

Falene piped in. “Yeah, you’re all shiny and shit. What gives? You have the ‘I got dicked down’ glow to you. Did you finally give up the booty?”

Brianna rolled her eyes upward and grinned back at us. I smiled and Falene yelled.

“Finally, damn. So, how was it?” Falene asked as I nudged her. Brianna just grinned.

“It’s cool, Simmy. It was what I wanted and it was…whew…so good,” she whispered as we smiled at her. Brianna just continued talking. She looked so happy. She looked like she was in love.

“So, you and Seth did the freaky deaky. If he’s anything like his brother, you are a lucky girl. You do realize that, don’t you?” I asked as she grinned.

“I don’t have any prior experiences to compare it to…well the oral stuff yeah, but…but the way the man was, I don’t think I need to. I planned everything…he was out of town and he came back Thursday. I asked him to meet me at my place. I had candles lit and Maxwell playing. He was pretty surprised, but he definitely rose to the occasion. I mean, he was…whew…sexy and sweet and gentle and passionate and….whew. It was so…wonderful. I mean, the things that boy can do with his tongue and his hands and…whew. Falene, I finally see what you were talking about. I am so in love with that boy. Now, I find myself thinking about it all the time, and being horny and not being able to do anything about it, just ain’t fun at all,” Brianna replied as I smiled at her.

“Ain’t that the truth. But listen, Bree, when you love someone and it’s good, you’re going to think about it. Hell, I’m thinking about something Jackson did last week and I’m blushing just from the memory. It’s perfectly natural,” I replied.

“Yeah. Welcome to the realm of the female sex life. You finally have one…a good one. Congrats,” Falene replied with a grin.

“Thanks. It’s definitely better having an orgasm with a man rather than by yourself, I tell you,” Brianna said as I almost choked on my gum.

“It sure is Bree. It sure is. Look, you have got to buy yourself some sexy stuff to prance around your man in. You need to strike while the iron is still hot. Keep him wanting more,” Falene replied as Brianna listened intently. I thought I would never see the day when Brianna was actually listening and taking the advice of Falene, superfreak.

Lord, help me…please!
*********************************************************
Jackson

I was hanging out with Dante, Seth and Bryce today because Davia was shopping for the party tonight. We all hadn’t hung out in a while and we really needed it today. We were at my house, playing Playstation 3, talking about sex…you know shit guys do. But Seth was unusually quiet today, too quiet, like he had something or someone heavy on his mind. He would smile a little and look really pensive. Yeah, he had someone on his mind and her name was Brianna.

I kicked Seth lightly in the shin. His head jerked up.

“What the fuck Jackson?” he asked.

“What’s up with you today? Bryce beat you twice, I beat you once. You’re not even with it. What’s going on?” I asked.

“Maybe I have heartburn from that pizza we just ate. Maybe I gotta take a shit. Maybe I have stuff on my mind that doesn’t involve any of you muthafuckers. I’m cool, Mother Hen. Relax,” Seth replied as I gave him the finger.

Dante grinned. “You know what’s going on. The same thing that’s going on with all of you--relationship drama. Shit, I’m glad I’m still a player. I don’t have to deal with all that crap.”

“One day you’ll get tired of it. Trust me,” Bryce replied.

“Man, please. You’ve always been Mr. Relationship. You’ve been in a relationship since you came out of the womb. You love that shit,” Dante replied as we laughed.

“Yeah, yeah, I do. Falene is the shit. I mean, she’s gorgeous, she’s freaky and she’s smart. I hit the jackpot,” Bryce replied with a huge grin on his face.

“You did. But, as fine as she is, I just can’t do the one woman thing right now. There’s just so many women, man. So little time,” Dante replied with a grin.

“You have issues,” I replied.

“I know, but at least my dick is free and not handcuffed to my balls like yours is. Seth, what the fuck is wrong with you man? You’re usually my help with getting your brother,” Dante replied.

“The dick does have a point. You’re not acting like your asshole self. Did you get into it with Brianna about her father or something? What’s up?” I asked.

“If I bring this up, yall are gonna laugh and the Vin Diesel looking bastard is going to clown the piss out of me and I’m not for it. That’s okay. I’m cool. Look, I’m going check my e-mail. I’ll be back,” Seth replied as he stood and walked to my office. Bryce, Dante and I just looked at each other and shook our head. I continued playing with Dante when Bryce spoke.

“Say J, I heard Marayna Ruiz wants to fuck you,” Bryce replied as Dante raised his eyebrows.

“Ooh la la. The chick that you’re partnered with wants a taste of your one eyed snake? The one that I saw at your office that day with the big ass that looks like J Lo?” Dante asked.

“Yeah, that’s the one and how did you…Falene right?” I asked Bryce.

“Yep. You know Davia and Falene were planning a Kill Bill attack on Marayna’s ass, but I talked Falene out of it,” Bryce replied as I paused the game.

“For real?” I replied. Davia seemed so calm about everything. She really wouldn’t fight Marayna, would she? Shit, that would be hot, I thought as I grinned.

“Yeah, and you’re a nasty dude. You’re thinking about the three of them fighting, huh?” Bryce asked.

“How did you know?” I asked.

“Because I was thinking the same thing,” Bryce replied as we laughed.

“Damn, can you imagine that? No disrespect, but three fine ass women fighting would be hot. If I had to put my money on it, Davia and Falene would kick J-Lo’s stunt double’s ass. They may be shorter than her, but they look like they know how to throw those hands,” Dante replied. We were sick individuals, sitting around thinking about three beautiful women fighting.
“Not to mention that their father was a Marine and taught them how to fight. Shit, I wouldn’t want to fight them, so you know they’d whip Marayna’s ass,” Bryce replied as we laughed.

“J, for real man? Mami is fine as hell. You telling us that you really don’t want to tap that?” Dante asked as we laughed. Seth came back into the room with a beer and plopped down.

“Who, Marayna Ruiz? What? Brianna told me about it. She’s hot as hell, Jackson. Come on bro. You’re with her more than you’re with Davia and she does have that hypnotizing ass. Tell me that you haven’t thought about taking her and that big ass, and bending her over your desk and just wearing her out,” Seth replied with a huge grin as we laughed.

“No, I haven’t. Besides, I already bent Davia over on that desk and went at it. Can’t imagine some other woman’s ass on it besides that one,” I replied with a grin.

“Yeah, Davia does have a fine ass,” Dante replied.

“Dude, don’t talk about my woman’s ass,” I replied.

“Don’t get so sensitive. I know you got that all locked down. Still, she’s fine,” Dante said with a grin.

“Yeah, I know and she’s mine, so enough,” I replied giving Dante a look. He smiled and turned to Seth who was drinking his beer.

“So, did you fuck Brianna yet?” Dante asked as Seth choked on his beer.

“What the fuck, Dante?!” Seth exclaimed as he got his breath.

“That would be a no,” Bryce said.

“What? Jackson, did you open your mouth?” Seth asked.

“He didn’t have to. I knew just from looking at your ass and listening to you go on and on about the girl two weeks ago that your ass wasn’t getting any. Jackson doesn’t run his mouth. You know that,” Dante replied.

“You worry about what you're getting and not me and we’ll leave it like that okay?” Seth replied with this look on his face. He caught my eyes, grinned a little, then turned back to looking at the TV.

Oh yeah. He hit it. He hit hard. He knocked it the hell out of the park. But Seth not wanting to talk about it was weird, just weird?

Shit, I need a drink.

The rest of the afternoon went pretty much like that. Seth began to act like his old self and we talked shit and played video games. Testosterone flew through the air. I love Davia and I love my job, but sometimes, you just need some time with your friends. I needed to see Dante grab his balls and needle Bryce. I needed to hear Bryce curse Dante out and give him the finger. I needed to hear Seth curse and cut on everyone. I needed it. I think we all did.
*********************************************************
Davia

I got the response that I wanted out of Jackson with my appearance. The correct terms were, “Damn. Shit. Damn. You look gorgeous. Damn. You’re beautiful. Damn.”

Yeah, I looked good, if I do say so myself. I walked in with Jackson, who looked so good in his tux that I wanted to stay home. But, I thought about it. I don’t get the chance to dress up often, so I figured what the hell.

I did see a few of his colleagues stare at me in appreciation and he saw it too. He leaned down and whispered into my ear.

“See, I told you they were going to shit bricks when they saw you. You look absolutely…mmm,” he stated.

“Thank you. This looks a little boring,” I replied.

“Yeah, I know, but the food is hella good and the booze is free,” he replied.

“I’m sold,” I replied as Jackson and Bryce led us over to a table. Jackson pulled out my chair and Bryce pulled out Falene’s. I loved it. There are still gentlemen in this world. Falene moved her chair closer to mine as we both looked around. Jackson put his arm around my chair and Bryce asked him something and they began their own discussion. Then, Falene began to speak to me.

“We’re not staying that long. I have a surprise for Bryce,” Falene replied with a grin.

“A surprise, huh? By the look in your eye, it must be pretty freaky,” I replied as she nodded yes in agreement.

“You know me,” Falene stated with a grin.

“Unfortunately, I do. You are just a freak, you know that?” I inquired as Falene glanced at Bryce and he smiled at her. She looked back at me.

“Maybe, but I’m in love and I’m only his freak. Look at that fine ass man. He deserves a little naughty girl,” Falene whispered.

“And that’s you, right?” I asked.

“It most certainly is and I’m proud of it. Simmy, is that her? Is that Ms. Marayna Ruiz walking in?” Falene asked as we both looked as she walked through the door in a white mink coat (it was cold, but not that damn cold) and a skintight red dress. Even though I can’t stand her, she did look good. The heifer knew what to wear and the dress was nice.

“Nice dress,” Falene said.

“Cute shoes,” I said as Jackson and Bryce shook their heads at us.

“So, the low down heifer can rag. Goody for her. She’s still a ho,” Falene replied as we ordered drinks and waited to place our orders. I pretty much ignored Ms. Ruiz throughout the evening. I got to dance with my man in my fabulous dress, even if we got a few stares. Falene and Bryce were in their own little world and you could just see the love. I was so happy for my sister.

There were a few times when Jackson and Marayna were called away together to speak to other people and it made my nerves itch. That heifer would stand close to Jackson and smile at him like his shit didn’t stink. I didn’t want to make a scene, but if she did one more thing, she was going to be taking a little involuntary nap.

“You want to bring her in the bathroom and stomp her?” Falene asked.

“No, it’s not that serious…yet,” I replied as I just kept my eye on her.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Davia killed when she walked into the party with me. That dress was freaking amazing and she looked so classy and beautiful and drop dead sexy. I was glad that she agreed to come, because to be honest, I hate these damn affairs, but I have to attend.

I noticed the glares and stares, but I didn’t really give a damn. I was with my girl and she was the prettiest woman in the room, so they could all go to hell.

I definitely saw Marayna. Who didn’t see her in that fire engine red dress? I smiled at Davia and held her hand because I saw one of the looks she passed Marayna and it looked like she wanted to do some serious bodily harm to the woman.

Marayna is definitely working the room in that getup. I definitely have my radar up towards her. Whenever we’ve been called over to speak to someone together, she smiles at me like I’m gold or some shit and conveniently lets her hand slid on my arm or my shoulder. I’m playing the game, but I hope she knows that I know what’s up.

She’s showing so many different sides of herself…nice, charming, polite, manipulative. Manipulative…hmm. I definitely have to watch out for her.
*********************************************************
Davia

Later, Jackson and I were sitting at the table when his boss asked to speak with him. He smiled at me and told me he would be back. I told him that I would be fine and was alone at the table. Falene and Bryce had left and Jackson said we would be right behind them. I looked at my cell phone and checked my messages.

“Davia, you look very nice tonight,” Marayna Ruiz said as she walked up to me and sat down. No, this heifer was not sitting next to me.

“Yeah, right. What do you want?” I asked. I knew this woman wanted my man and didn’t like me, so why was she being nice. I’m sure I would find out.

“I would really like it if you would have a drink with me. There are a few things that I would like to clear up with you,” Marayna stated. Is this woman for real? Why is she talking to me? I closed my phone, licked my lips and took a deep breath and looked at her with a look that should have made her spontaneously combust.

“Not even if…Jesus was pouring,” I said as she smiled at me. I always loved that line. I was so glad that I got to use it appropriately. Ha ha heifer!

“Okay. I was trying to be polite, but have it your way. I was just coming to inform you that, although I do understand that you and Jackson are involved, you’re not married and that means, he’s still fair game in my book. Hell, if he was married, he’d still be fair game. I know he told me that you two, were serious, but I love challenges and I like him…I want him…and I will get him. Trust me, I’ve done this before,” Marayna replied with a grin.

My hand is burning because all I want to do is bitch slap this ho! What the hell?!!!

“You’ve done this before? Why am I not surprised?” I asked.

“Oh, yes. My last fiance’ was with his fiance’ for 3 years and I took him from her. My boyfriend before that was married for 12 years and I got him to divorce her for me. You and Jackson haven’t even cleared the year mark yet, so he’s as good as mine, little girl,” Marayna replied as I sat up, crossed my arms and stared harder at her.

Did this heifer just call me a little girl? No, this bitch was not sitting here and telling me that she was going to take my man. I’m mad as hell right now, but you know what? I’m not going to do what she obviously wants me to do. She wants me to wild out and beat the shit out of her in front of all of these rich white folks to make me look bad. Game recognizes game, bitch. I got you.

“So, you’re a pro at taking what doesn’t belong to you, huh?” I asked as she grinned.

“Let’s just put it like this…if it was an event at the Olympics, I’d be the gold medal record holder,” she said with a laugh as I looked at her. What I really wanted to do was grab her by the head and pound it on the table, but I couldn’t do that…not yet. She was definitely leaving my choke a bitch list and sliding easily over to my drag this bitch’s body to the river list. Oh, how I wanted to wipe that smile off of her face…physically.

I smiled back at her. “Goody for you. But, you know what happens to most Olympians. They get old, out of shape, and they can barely qualify for a medal. Then, the reality sets in…they just can’t compete.”

“You are totally out of your league, Davia. I’m better at this than you,” Marayna said.

“Sounds like you’re really trying to convince yourself more than me. Okay. I’ll play along. If you’re as bad as you say you are, then bring it bitch. I can handle you. Oh, and this little girl definitely handles that tall, sexy green eyed, man over there, very well. So, the next time you’re smiling at my man and staring at his lips, wishing they were on you, just remember where those lips were…on me…all over me. Enjoy the rest of your evening, Marayna. Jackson and I definitely will, if you know what I mean,” I replied with a bright smile as I saw Jackson walking towards me. I stood up and left that heifer speechless.

Jackson gave me a concerned glance and nodded his head in Marayna’s direction, who just stood up and left the table.

“Is everything alright?” he asked. I just gave him a kiss on the lips, then turned around and smiled at that heifer. She was smiling and drinking a glass of champagne.

“Everything’s just fine. Can we go now? I want to get out of this dress,” I replied as he took my hand and grinned.

“I want to get you out of that dress. Yeah, let’s get out of here,” he replied as we walked out of the party.

I meant what I said. If she was as bad a bitch as she thought she was, then she don’t know about me.
Chapter 15 by Chaynetv
Chapter 15

Davia

I was in a deep sleep one Saturday morning, a week before Christmas, when I was disturbed by an unwelcoming presence. I took my last final Friday afternoon and I was finished with my first semester of law school. Jackson was really busy yesterday, so I didn’t get to see him, but we had plans for tonight, so I was taking advantage of sleeping in late on a Saturday, something I hadn’t done in a long time. I was knocked out to the world and that's when I felt my bed dip. Who the hell…then I look up and it’s Falene. I hadn’t seen her or talked to her for awhile, which meant that something was going on. At any rate, I didn’t want to hear about it now. I rolled over, rolled my eyes at her, and continued to sleep.

“Wake up, Simmy. I need to talk to you,” Falene said. I rolled over and pulled the covers higher over my head.

“Leenie, do you know what time it is?” I asked, yawning loudly.

“12:17pm,” Falene said.

“Dang it, I thought you would have said 2:00pm…that’s what I was reaching for,” I said as I cuddled back into my warm, soft bed. Falene put her hand on my hip and shook me. I swatted my hand backwards to stop her from shaking me.

“Stop…come back next week,” I muttered from under the covers.

“Come on Simmy, wake up. I really have to talk to you. I’ve got issues,” Falene said.

“No shit, Sherlock! You always have issues. Why does this happen when I plan stuff? I had this all planned out. My bed and I had a date until 2:00pm to make up for all those all nighters and early mornings that I had this semester. Now, here you come, probably wanting to talk about when’s the best time to go down on your man or something simple like that,” I replied from under my little 1000 thread count cave.

“Okay, I did want to ask you about that, but something else is really bothering me and I really need to discuss it with you,” Falene said, laying next to me on my bed and sitting up against the headboard. I let out a long, exasperated sigh as I sat up. I had to get this over with because if I didn’t, she would never leave.

“I’m up…barely…are you satisfied? You come in and bother me and you don’t even bring…,” I said, but Falene held out a tall mocha latte to me. I grabbed it and took several sips and began to feel a little better.

“Thank you,” I said.

“You’re welcome. You’re a coffee junkie, you know that?” Falene asked. I only recently began to discover the wonderful world of coffee and all of its great flavors with Spencer a few months ago. Coffee had gotten me through some difficult nights and was now my new best friend.

“Are you and Jackson talking about me behind my back because he said the same thing. I don’t drink it all the time…only times like this,” I said.

“Like I said…coffee junkie,” Falene said with a small grin.

“Anyway, I know you didn’t come all the way over here to talk about my minor obsession with chocolate flavored coffee. So, what’s going on that’s so important that you had to talk to me? I mean, I don’t understand why you couldn’t discuss this with Dion, I mean she is your best friend,” I said as I yawned and stretched my arms. I looked my sister over and she did look confused. My interest was picqued, because one thing I did know…this was Falene and whatever it was, it was guaranteed to be full of DRAMA…entertaining, weird, DRAMA.

“She’s the reason why I’m having problems…she’s the main reason,” Falene said. I looked at her as she ran her hand over her ponytail and sat completely up.

“Oh, I’m definitely up now. You have my undivided attention,” I said as she licked her lips and began to tell me what was going on.

“Okay, well, Bryce and I have been getting into it a lot lately concerning Dion, and he says she’s not really my friend. I don’t know if you know, but Dion doesn’t like Bryce,” Falene began. She said it like this was something new.

“No, really? I mean, she only said that he was a sneaky, big headed ass pretty boy who only wanted to screw you and that he would be gone once the fascination wore off and that she couldn’t stand him. Where would you get that idea?” I asked sarcastically.

“Simmy, come on, stop joking. I need you to listen seriously now,” she said.

“My bad. Continue,” I said.

“Dion came to me after Bryce’s company’s Christmas party and told me that Bryce came on to her, several times. She recalled each of the times and when I think about it, the two of them were acting really weird. So, I asked Bryce about it and he told me that it was the other way around…that Dion had propositioned him several times, telling him that she knew how big his package was and how good he was in bed and that if he thought I was good, she was even better and stuff like that,” Falene said. I was definitely up now.

Oh, I guess I better give you a visual of Dion….5’7, and resembles that actress Lela Rochon, just a little bit…yeah, the girl was absolutely gorgeous, which is why she and Falene were so tight. They were two pretty bitches that made the rest of us mortal women hate the ground they walked on.

“Falene, I know that Dion is your girl and all, but I do remember you two getting into it over several guys that supposedly came onto her which in turn resulted in you dumping their ass and Dion being very happy. If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million…,” I began, but Falene held up her hand and silenced me.

“Let me finish!” Falene said, in a voice full of attitude.

“Alright, damn….come over to my house and wake me up and then give me the shit…,” I muttered as Falene ignored me and continued to speak.

“Bryce and I haven’t talked to each other since that falling out and I’ve been miserable. He told me that when I found out the truth, he hoped that I could take it. It's been almost two weeks, Simmy and we haven’t spoken!!” she exclaimed.

“That’s not good. I mean, I’m not taking sides here, but there’s always two sides to every story and I know Dion…and I’ve gotten to know Bryce and he just doesn’t seem like the type, Leenie. From what Jackson says, he’s always talking about how wonderful you are and singing your praises. Why would a guy that's extremely crazy about you screw your best friend?” I asked, knowing there was more to the story.

“That’s what I told Dion, but she just said men will do whatever they want to get as much pussy as they want. I mean, ever since Bryce and I got into it, I immediately took her side because she’s my girl and she was so great, cooking for me, cleaning my house, listening to me, telling me that I didn’t need him and I deserved better, and all that crap that women like to hear at at time like that,” Falene said as she took a deep breath.

What the hell happened, I thought to myself as I watched my sister slowly expel the rest of her breath and continue talking.

“The next thing I know, we’re hugging and then she’s kissing me…with tongue! Seriously kissing the shit out of me! Simmy, I was speechless! Dion kissed me!” Falene exclaimed as I choked on my coffee.

I knew it! I knew it! I told her to watch Dion’s ass! I always thought Dion used guys to cover up her DL lesbian life, but I was joking most of the time…see I wasn’t wrong! Dion did all that shit because she wanted Falene herself! I told her to watch that damn Case video…now I’m not the only one in the family with a fucked up, R&B video life experience! Thank goodness!

“…and all I could think about while she was doing it was Simmy warned me! Davia, Dion’s a lesbian and she said that she’s in love with me!” Falene exclaimed as I laughed. I couldn’t help it. It was funny and well…it was funny.

“You’re laughing! That’s messed up, Simmy!” Falene exclaimed once more as I calmed down.

“I’m sorry, sis, but I just had an image of Dion kissing you and that was gross…and funny…sorry, I’m stopping. So, have you talked to Dion? I mean you two have been friends for…,” I stated but was interrupted.

“…22 years, Simmy. 22 years. She said she didn’t know at first…she thought she was bi for several years because she was still attracted to men, but for the last 8 years, she’s been sleeping with women and in the last three years, she’s realized that she’s in love with me. She asked me to give it a try, because men were always doing me wrong and that she had been the one faithful thing in my life. I mean, I was shocked beyond belief,” Falene said.

“What did you tell her?” I asked because I was through…I was too through.

“That I liked men and I loved dicks and I couldn’t take going down on a woman or mashing my clit against another chick’s just to get a feeling or strapping on a dildo…I told her I wasn’t with it and that it could never be. I told her that I loved her no matter who she liked to do, but that wasn’t me. We talked for a long time and I didn’t mean to hurt her, but I’m not munching on nobody’s clit and ain’t no chick munching on mine…the only mouth that I want on me is Bryce’s. She told me that she would call Bryce and explain everything. She was jealous of Bryce because she realized that he really cares about me and she figured she would lose me. Instead of her just talking to me, she tried to sabotage the best relationship I’ve ever had. I told her that I loved her, but it wasn’t like that and she needed to leave because I was getting angry the more I thought about it and if she really didn’t want to get the ass whooping that she so rightly deserved, she had better go. I told her I need some time to think and I didn’t know how long that would be,” Falene said as I sat there, mouth agape at what I had just heard. We just sat in silence for a few minutes and before I could get it out, Falene stopped me.

“No, we don’t need to do a drive-by. I told her just to stay the hell away from me. I’d contact her, not the other way around,” Falene said as I sat in silence with my sister. I reached over and grabbed her left hand in my right and squeezed it tight. She laid her head on my shoulder and cried.

This had to be hurting Falene because she loved Dion. Dion was there for Falene when mommy died which was huge, because Falene was there for me. I was a little selfish in realizing that Falene was hurting to, but Dion just came in and helped her…she helped all of us. Dion was there to help Falene when several hating heifers tried to jump my sister in high school. They were ride or die for each other for as long as I could remember. Dion was like Falene’s sister and for her to deliberately try to wreck Falene and Bryce…that had to cut Falene to the core.

Dion wasn’t a bad person, but this was pretty fucked up. Falene was just this giving, sweet person. She’s done so much for everyone, including Dion, that this was the last thing I wanted to happen. Yeah, I joked about it and I had a feeling that something was off with Dion for quite some time, but I never thought she would do what she did.

I got up and got dressed and convinced my sister to have lunch with me, my treat. I hated to see her like this. Her man wasn’t talking to her and her best friend had did something horrible to her. During our lunch date, her phone began to ring. She looked down at the caller Id and took a deep breath before she answered it. It was Bryce and from what I gathered, he was calling to apologize. She smiled as tears ran down her face. I figured she wanted to cut lunch short, so we left. I found out that Dion did talk to Bryce and tell her everything. That was the least she could do, considering she caused all of the drama in the first place. I went back to my apartment, hugged my sister, told her that I loved her and to have fun making up with her man. I know Falene told me to leave it alone, but I felt like going to Dion’s house and punching her in the mouth. I’m going to respect Falene, and not do that. But if I see her, all bets are off.

I went back inside and looked at the time. 3:00pm. Jackson would be picking me up in an hour. I went to pack my overnight bag and hoped that Falene and Bryce were on their way back to each other.
*********************************************************
Jackson

Davia was kind of quiet and I knew it had to do with her sister. I knew that Falene and Bryce were going through some stuff and it all had to do with Falene’s sexy best friend Dion. Bryce had told me all about it and I just figured that was what was troubling her. It was a pretty foul situation, but it wasn't ours and I wanted to keep it that way. I wanted to take her mind off of everything, so I took her to her favorite restaurant and to some chick flick that I really didn’t want to see, but she did and I’m pussy whipped enough to do just about anything that she asks, so I went. It wasn’t that bad, but still…it wasn’t my type of film…but, I grinned and beared it for her and she still wasn’t talking.

When we got back to my house, I wanted to do something that we hadn’t done in a long time.

“Hey, stay right here. I’ll be right back,” I said.

She grinned a little. “What are you up to?”

I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. “Just do what I asked. Sit and wait until I call you, okay?”

She nodded and said okay. I went into my bathroom, made a bubble bath in my huge, sunken Jacuzzi tub with Davia’s favorite bubble oil. It smelled like baby powder, musk and almonds…I know, weird combination, but it made her skin feel incredible and she smelled good enough to eat afterwards. I know I’m a guy and we don’t like to smell sweet, but I’d sacrifice an ounce of my masculinity for one night. My girl needed something …she needed this. I lit a few vanilla candles and spread a few of the red roses that I had given Davia earlier in the bubbles. I just wanted her to relax. She had a hard semester, which she aced of course and now she was thinking too much about Falene and Bryce’s relationship, something that was really not in her control.

I walked back downstairs and smiled at her. I took both of her hands in mine and pulled her up.

“Come with me,” I said as I walked up the stairs and to my bedroom. I led her to my bathroom and she smiled as she looked around.

“This looks nice,” she said.

“Thank you. Now get in…don’t look at me like that…it’s not about you know, I just…you need to relax, baby,” I said.

“You are going to get in with me, right?” she asked as she began to lift her sweater off, but I stopped her. I pulled off her beige cashmere sweater, then her tan camisole, and her bra. The next things to go were her brown corduroy low rider jeans and her socks and boots and her panties. I don’t know why, but I liked undressing her. She said that I was spoiling her by doing that because she looked forward to it. I mean, every time we got naked, I was usually the one to undress her. I don’t know what it was…it was just something special to me and I liked the fact that I got to do that for her. During that time, I got to see her body slowly all over…it just made me appreciate how beautiful she really was. It was like I was unwrapping a present or something. I know, I sound like a freak, but I love to undress her. It turned me on and well…I just liked doing it, alright!

“If you want me too,” I responded as I began to pull my shirt off. She walked past me just as naked as you please (and I loved every minute of watching her walk naked) and grabbed her brush and a scrunchie that she keeps in my bathroom drawer. She pulled her hair up into a high ponytail and smiled at me.

“Yep, I want. Come on,” she replied as she walked that gorgeous, naked frame of hers to the tub and stepped in. I was naked in a minute and I lowered myself in behind her. She laughed when she saw the condoms laying on the tub.

I grinned at her as she pushed her back against my chest. “You know, just in case.”

“Right,” she said as laid back against me. We sat in the tub in silence for about 10 minutes, a light touch here, a kiss there. I was totally relaxed and I could feel the tension fall from Davia as well. I kissed the side of her neck and she stared at our bubble laden, intertwined hands.

“You feel better?” I asked.

“Umm humm,” she whispered as I kissed her collarbone.

“That’s good,” I replied. Then, she began to speak.

“Jackson, why can’t people just stay the hell out of other people’s lives when they’re happy?” she asked. Where the hell did that come from, I thought to myself as she sighed.

“I don’t know, sweetness. Where’s all this coming from?” I asked as she began to relay all of the gory details of today’s events. First of all, she was disrupted from the nap that she had planned so passionately and then to hear about Falene and her friend….whoa. I guess Davia began to think about her sister and the Marayna crap and it just got to her. I just listened to her go on and then she said something.

“You know that Marayna told me at the Christmas party that she wrecks relationships for fun,” Davia said.

“Really?” I asked, not liking where this was going. I felt her tense up again.

“Yes. She’s broken up engagements, marriages, everything. She wants you…she really does. I mean, hell, she’s a pro at all this. Maybe she’ll get to you, too,” Davia said so nonchantly that I could have yelled. I put my head back and sighed.

“Do you think that I’m going to sleep with Marayna?” I asked.

“Hey, I mean she’s fine as hell and gorgeous and you two spend a lot of time together. I mean, if I was a guy, I’d do her. She seems so confident that she’s going to get you, too,” Davia said calmly. This woman was going to drive me crazy. All of this crap because Falene’s lesbo friend wanted to screw her. Damn.

“Baby, I don’t want Marayna. I don’t want anyone else. I want you,” I whispered softly against her ear. She leaned back into me and sighed.

“Well, Ms. Poo-ez thinks that she's irresistible and all men want her. What do you have to say about that?” Davia asked. I was getting a little pissed off, but I wouldn't let her see it.

“The same thing that I said before. I don't want her. I have who I want. Davia, listen...I get hit on by lots of women…,” I said.

“That little FYI is not helping,” she replied.

“It’s the truth. I get hit on by lots of women and I know you get hit on by men all the time. Take tonight for instance. The manager kept coming to our table and asking how was the fish...4 times…even when we were eating dessert, he kept asking about the damn fish. He didn’t ask me shit about my steak…just your fish and if your ice cream was cold enough,” I replied as she laughed. He really did. He kept finding reasons to come to our table, like bringing extra bread or refilling our water glass when it was already full. The more he smiled at my woman, the more I wanted to shove my fist down his throat. It was funny to see because I knew who she was going home with, but shit...dude was annoying.

“He was kind of cute,” she whispered.

“I don’t want to hear that. Dav, the thing is, we’re both very attractive people…,” I said.

“And so are Bryce and Falene and look at what happened. Dion had them twisted up and not speaking to each other. One hateful little lie can ruin good things and I don’t want something like that to happen to us, so if you even think that you’re going to screw floozy Ruiz, then let me know and we can end this,” she said. Why do women have to go to the extreme? This was all about me validating my feelings for her and not hurting her. Damn it, I understood why, but I didn’t understand why. The female species still confuses the hell out of me. Women…I love them, but they give me a damn headache. I let out a deep breath.

“Do you love me?” I asked. She was still holding my hands and staring at them.

“Yes,” she replied.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

“Yes,” she whispered.

“Well, listen up, you crazy ass woman. I don’t want Marayna, or Tiffany, Bryce’s hottie secretary or Linda at the bank, or Joyce at the bakery, even though they have the best bagels. I want you, only you. What happened to your sister and Bryce happened to them…that doesn’t mean it has to or will happen to us. I’m a man, I have eyes…yeah, Marayna’s hot…she’s totally hot, but she doesn’t make my heart jump out of my chest when I see her. Her smile doesn’t do me in. The sound of her voice doesn’t have me craving to be with her…that stuff only happens with you, sweetness. Just you. Look, I know that this crap with her may seem like a threat, but you’ve got to trust me. She’s got nothing on you, baby. I wouldn’t have gotten involved with you just to turn around and cheat on you with some available hot piece of ass and deliberately hurt you…I’m not like that. If it was that serious, I’d rather leave than cheat on you. You’re my baby, Davia. You’re the one for me. What we have is good…it’s not perfect and I’m glad because when something is perfect, it usually isn’t real. You say shit like this and I want to pull my hair out, but do you see me leaving? Do you see me pulling away? No. So, stop comparing our relationship to Falene and Bryce’s…it’s not the same. And just so you know, I peep game with Marayna, so please, trust me. I love you, Davia. I didn’t pine away for you for months just to get you then split. I want to be here and I’m going to fight anybody that tries to mess with us. Alright?” I asked as I felt her relax.

“You sound like you’re a little gangster for our love,” Davia said with a laugh. I shook my head.

“Just call me John Gotti,” I said as she laughed again and sank back against me.

“I like that. It turns me on,” she whispered as I felt her hand travel towards my package. She’s starting it.

“Oh really?” I asked as I caught her earlobe between my teeth and gently bit it.

“Yes. I’m sorry about all that. It’s just that I love you and I love this and us and if it’s going to go down the shitter, then I want it to be because of us…not because of something someone said or some heifer who likes taking what’s not hers or some dude for that matter. I mean, I don't want it to go down the shitter, but...you know what I mean. Can you forgive me?” she asked. I nibbled on her ear and grinned.

“On one condition,” I said.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“You turn this beautiful body around and give me some sugar,” I whispered as she slowly turned around and straddled my lap. Her arms went around my neck as she smiled at me. This girl was so beautiful, it was hard to breath sometimes when she looked at me. I smiled back as she leaned over and kissed me softly and soundly on the lips. We kissed for a few minutes and my boy began to get excited. I mean, I had this gorgeous, sexy, wet, naked woman kissing me and gyrating against me. Hey, I’m only a man.
Just a man who wanted to sex her up, down, left and right in that tub. I pulled away from her lips and pulled a suds covered breast in my hands. She moaned as my tongue licked the suds away and latched onto her nipple.

“Hmmm,” she whispered as I attacked her right breast, then the left breast. Her hands held my head steady until I heard a package ripping. I grinned and she must have known I was grinning because she whispered…

“Just shut up and lift up,” I did as she asked and watched her roll the condom onto my rock hard dick. I moved the suds out of the way so I could see my favorite place and just watched as she sank down onto me. Those pussy muscles of hers were sucking me up and she felt so good.

“Oooh,” she whispered as I went deeper inside of her. Whenever we came together, it was always wonderful. She was vocal and giving and so was I. She didn’t hold back her feelings or emotions and I loved that shit. I loved to hear her say how good I was making her feel or scream my name when she was coming. Many women like to be quiet, but not Davia…and I loved that.

“Baby,” I whispered as she moved on top of me, her hot tightness gripping me. Water was sloshing all over the place and it would be a bitch to clean up, but I could give a fuck. I was inside of the best pussy I had ever had and it belonged to the sexiest, sweetest woman, who I loved more than anything. Shit, she felt so good, I thought as I began to thrust into her.

“Jackson, umm, you feel so good. I love you, baby, I love you so much,” she whispered as she looked into my eyes, meeting me thrust for thrust.

“I love you, too, baby…shit,” I whispered, because of the exquisite feeling of her. I love the feel of her. Damn, she feels so good, I thought. I couldn’t make this last too long because she felt too good and I needed to come in the worst way, but first I had to make sure she was going to. I moved to her g-spot and began to hit it. My hand went under the water and I stimulated her clit and that was all it took.

“I’m coming, Jackson, mmm,” she yelled and tightened around me as she orgasmed. I couldn’t hold out any longer, and after a few quick, long thrusts, I was groaning her name and coming hard, her muscles milking me. As we came down from our high, I realized that all the water was gone. Davia was kissing my chest and I lifted my head up. I pulled her head away and kissed her.

“Baby, there’s no more water in the tub,” I whispered, still a little out of it. She laughed.

“I know. It’s all on the floor. We’ve got to clean this up,” she said and gave me a peck on the lips. I wanted some more water play and I let her know it.

“But we still have to get clean,” I whispered. She gave me that beautiful smile and my heart flipped. I loved this girl so much.

“Well, we have two options: either refill the tub or take a shower,” she whispered as I ran my thumb along her bottom lip. She pulled it into her mouth and sucked it. Whoa, that was hot. I loved it and it just got me hard again. I groaned as my thumb pulled out of her mouth with a small pop. I grabbed a condom, put it between my teeth, picked her up and walked to the shower stall.

“Hell, filling the tub is going to take too long,” I whispered as I placed her into the shower and closed the door, turned on the hot water, which by the way, wasn’t nearly as hot as Davia and I, as we attempted an encore of what happened in the tub.
Chapter 16 by Chaynetv
Chapter 16

Jackson

I was at home looking around my living room at all the Christmas gifts that I had purchased, especially for Davia. The reason: her birthday is December 24, so she gets double presents, as she so eloquently put it. I didn’t go overboard, but I hoped she liked everything that I bought for her.

I was also kind of guilty. Something went down at work a few days ago and it kind of led me to spend a little too much money. I was putting the last of the presents away in my guest bedroom closet when I heard the doorbell rang. I walked to the door. When I opened it, Seth was on the other side, walking in.

“Oh, you rang the doorbell this time?” I inquired with a grin.

Seth narrowed his eyes at me. “My key doesn’t work anymore, you jackass. I had to.”

“I know. Isn’t it great!” I exclaimed. I had the locks changed because Seth would just come into my house anytime he wanted, at the most inopportune times, like when I’m right in the middle of having sex with Davia, or when I’m about to have sex with Davia. It began to piss me off, so I changed the locks.

“You could have told me, J,” Seth said as he plopped on the sofa.

“I did. I distinctly remember saying to you that I was going to change the locks because you keep barging in here and messing up my groove…so, I did. How’s Brianna?” I asked.

Seth grinned. “She’s good. She just got back in town a few days ago. I got a little something special planned for her later. I never thought that I would be in a relationship, J and I would be happy. This is insane.”

“As crazy as it seems, do you wish you could go back to the way you used to be?” I asked him. Seth pondered what I asked for a minute.

“No. I wasn’t really happy. I mean, I had different, beautiful women at my disposal, but most of them didn’t get me at all. Bree gets me. I’m not saying that I’m perfect, but I don’t think I could hurt her like that. If I had to see Brianna with someone else, it would drive me crazy. So, I’m doing the best I can and it’s working. So, what’s going on with you and Dav?” Seth asked as he looked at me. I did have something on my mind and I had to get it off my chest. But there was no way in hell I could tell Davia.

“Davia and I are okay…it’s Marayna that I’m worried about,” I replied.

“Marayna Ruiz…that sexy co-worker of yours with the nice ass that wants to get to know you in the biblical sense?” Seth inquired with a grin.

“Yeah, her. Um, Marayna and I…we had a little…well, something happened after work,” I replied as I sat down next to my brother. He turned his head to look at me.

“What kind of somethin’, J?” Seth asked as I took a deep breath.

Okay, so here’s what happened. Marayna and I were working late a few nights ago, along with several other attorneys. Well, after work, everyone decided to order in some Chinese take out and pop open a few bottles of champagne and some Belvedere just to wind down. I had one shot of Belvedere because 1) I was driving and 2) I needed my head clear around Ms. Ruiz. She hadn’t tried anything, and I figured she got the message regarding her interest in me. Well, that definitely was not the case.

Paul, one of the attorneys that we often work on corporate cases with, was having an affair on his wife…everyone knew…even his wife knew. She didn’t care. As long as he kept her Benz gassed up and her credit cards swipeable, she could care less. Denny, another attorney who worked closely with us was getting married in a month and this open affair stuff was getting to him. This is what we were presently discussing.

“So Paul, I hear that you’re cheating on your wife,” Marayna replied as we all looked at each other. I ate my sweet and sour chicken and lo mein, and just sat back and listened. Marayna looked at me and I looked back, concentrating on my food.

“It’s not cheating if she knows,” Paul winked at Marayna as he took a bite out of his pork fried rice container.

“That’s bullshit, Paul,” Denny replied.

“Not in my case it’s not,” Paul stated.

“Wait…she knows about you and this other woman?” Marayna asked.

“Yeah, she does. Look, when I married my wife…I thought I could be faithful. I fell head over heels in love with her and I thought I could change. And I was faithful, for the first three years. Then, I just went back to my old ways. I didn’t want to keep it from her. I mean, I love her and I figured if I told her the truth and she left me, I’d just have to deal with it. So, I told Kelly, that’s my wife, about Lauren, that’s my girlfriend, and she was pissed off. She hit me and put me out for two weeks. When we talked after the two weeks were up, she told me that she wasn’t giving her life up for my other woman to come in and take it. We have a kid and she didn’t want to raise him without me. Kelly’s real old school that way. Kelly told me not to mention Lauren around her, not to contact her around her and make sure that she doesn’t contact our home. So, she basically told me I could do it, but she didn’t want to know. That’s the way it is,” Paul said as I looked at Denny. Paul’s name was Rover and his wife was crazy for putting up with it. This was the craziest bullshit I had ever heard.

“How can you live like that? I mean, I’ve met your wife and she’s gorgeous and kind…a very nice lady. How could you cheat on her?” Denny asked astounded.

“Isn’t it obvious? Because she’s not enough. She’s not giving him everything he needs. Isn’t that right, Paul?” Marayna asked as she passed a glance my way, then back to Paul.

“That’s right. Ms. Ruiz. Kelly’s sweet and gorgeous, but she’s kind of vanilla, if you know what I mean. But Lauren…Lauren’s hot and she knows what I like…which is a lot of freaky, kinky stuff. Kelly won’t do any of that stuff and it gets boring…so Lauren gives me what I want. I mean, I don’t love her, but she’s my equal physically, in the bedroom, you know?” Paul stated with a grin.

Denny was really having a hard time understanding Paul. I, on the hand, was not. Paul wanted his wife, but he wanted Lauren as well. He was a dog in every sense of the word. He’s one of those guys that make women distrust every man that she meets and when she finally meets a good guy, she can’t see the forest for the trees. It didn’t make sense to do that to his wife, but she deserved it if she put up with it. How can she share her husband? I wouldn’t share Davia at all and I know for a fact that she wouldn’t want me giving it to anyone else. Their whole relationship was a big pile of shit, but if that’s what they agreed upon, who am I to judge?

“Why did you even marry the woman if you knew that you were going to be unfaithful to her?” Denny asked.

“Because it was time for me to have kids, to settle down. Kelly was born to be a wife and mother and when I fell for her, I didn’t think I would go back to my old ways. But, she bored me and I did. She doesn’t like to give me head, she doesn’t want to roleplay or try new sexual shit, so I went elsewhere. Look, don’t get me wrong. I love her and I care about her. But, she doesn’t get me the way Lauren does,” Paul replied.

“You sure that Lauren isn’t going to start making demands for you to leave Kelly? She’s not going to fall in love with you?” Denny asked.

Paul grinned. “Listen, Lauren knows the deal. She has a boyfriend who knows absolutely nothing about us. I’m just doing the same thing for her as she’s doing for me…giving her a liberating, sexual outlet with no strings attached. That’s it.”

“So, would you be upset if you found out that Kelly had someone on the side?” I asked, finally getting into the conversation.

“Yeah, because that wasn’t apart of the agreement. I don’t want my wife with another guy. Although the sex is boring at times, it has it’s moments and she’s my wife. I’m not sharing her,” Paul replied.

“But it’s okay for you to share the wealth, right?” I asked.

Paul grinned. “Absolutely.” I just shook my head. I hope he’s using protection.

Denny sighed. “I couldn’t bring myself to marry Lena, then cheat on her. That’s just wrong, Paul.”

“For you, yes, monogamy is the only way, but for others, it’s not. You shouldn’t judge him, Denny. At least he’s being honest about his desire for another woman with his wife and he’s not holding back. I know if I had a man and he told me that he wanted another woman on the side because he was unhappy, I’d just let him have at it…then I’d want to know what I could do to make it better in the bed…hell, maybe his 2nd could join us in the sack,” Marayna said with a grin as I sat up. She smiled at me and I laughed. She was full of shit, too.

“You’re a woman after my own heart, Marayna,” Paul replied with a grin.

“Don’t get too excited, Paul. You’re not getting my panties. You have enough to worry about,” Marayna replied with a wink at Paul, who laughed.

“Damn. I wish I would’ve met you before I met Lauren. I bet you’re a hellion, aren’t you?” Paul asked.

Marayna smiled and looked directly into my eyes. “You have no idea…and you can keep dreaming.”

Paul laughed as I just shook my head. “You would actually share your man?” Denny asked.

“If I wasn’t representing and got traded, yeah…if I wanted to keep him, then, I would do whatever he wanted to keep him,” Marayna replied as I stood up.

This shit was getting ridiculous. The reason you become involved with one person is because you only want that one person. If I just wanted to fuck Davia, I would have told her it was just about sex and would in no way, shape, form or fashion tried to get to know her. Bottom line. I knew guys like Paul, but I didn’t get them, and I wouldn’t try.

“Well, as scintillating as this conversation has been, I’m going to duck out of it and head home. I’ll see you all tomorrow. Oh, and Denny…don’t worry about it. I guess I’m a boring bastard too, because I got one girl who does it for me on every level and she’s all I need. So, I feel you,” I said as Denny grinned. Marayna just sipped her drink with this strange look on her face. I’m beginning to feel that this chick’s elevator may not go all the way up.

“Finally, someone who’s normal,” Denny said.

Paul grinned. “Hey, I’ve seen your girlfriend. Someone that hot has got to be doing it for you on every level. If you ever get bored, please…pass her to me.”

I grinned. “It’ll never happen, Paul, so keep fantasizing. Later, you guys.” I walked out of the conference room and to my office. When I locked away my computer and grabbed my briefcase, Marayna was leaving as well. We got on the elevator and I pushed P2. I glanced at her.

“What floor?” I asked. She smiled at me and replied, “The same. I’m a few cars down from you.”

“Okay,” I replied as the elevator descended. The next thing I knew, Marayna stopped the elevator and pushed me against the back of it, and kissed the shit out of me. What the hell? I pushed her away from me, but she was rather strong.

I’m not going to lie…the woman could kiss. I’m a man, damn it.

“It’s not that kind of a party, Marayna. I told you that,” I replied as I pushed her away once more. She walked up to me again. Man, this chick was relentless.

“Jackson, I’m really tired of you not admitting your attraction to me,” she replied as she looked into my eyes. She smelled incredible and she looked fantastic. Then, her hand traveled to my dick and she palmed it, then she began to stroke it. I couldn’t help it…it felt good, too good. I quickly became hard. I’m a man damn it! A gorgeous, sexy woman rubs your dick and you get hard…sue me. But I knew I had to stop her. I pulled her away and held onto her wrists.

“I knew that you were blessed down below. It felt delicious. I bet it tastes delicious, too. You like it kind of rough, huh, Jackson? I can give it to you rough. I can give it to you anyway you want it…in anyplace you want it…anyplace…just say the word,” she replied as she licked her lips at me. I pushed her away and started the elevator.

“No…it’s not like that, Marayna. Look, I’m going to tell you one last time…I’m not interested…I have a woman, so back off,” I replied as Marayna grinned at me, then slowly licked her lips.

“What does your girl have to do with me sucking your dick until you swallow your own tongue? Not a thing. Besides, I know you want me…I won’t tell if you don’t. It’ll be our little secret,” Marayna replied as the elevator stopped. I stepped around her and walked off.

“Look, I told you no. Just stay away from me, Marayna,” I replied as I walked to my car and jumped in. I put my head back against my headrest and breathed in and out for a minute. Then, I drove to Davia’s house. She answered the door wearing a black t-shirt and yellow and black checkered pajama pants. This girl was so beautiful. Every time I saw her, I wanted her, especially now. She grinned at me as I closed and locked her door.

“Hey baby,” she replied. I threw my coat and my briefcase on the sofa, pulled her to me by the waist and kissed her breathless. My hands cradled her face, pulling her closer to me. I heard that soft little sigh and a moan, and continued to kiss her. After the kiss, she smiled at me. My hands had already disposed of her t-shirt and she was sans bra, which made my job easier. I pulled her pants down along with her black bikini panties. Davia was naked and I was still dressed. We were still standing by her door and my hands were all over that sexy body of hers. I kissed her again and she moaned as my lips found her right ear. Then, I moved my lips to her breasts.

“Now that’s what I call a hello,” Davia whispered and I felt her hands in my hair.

“Hey,” I whispered with a grin.

“What’s going on, Jackson?” Davia asked as I looked up at her.

“I couldn’t get you off my mind, that’s all. I missed you, sweetness. I want you so bad, Dav,” I whispered as I sucked on her right nipple, my hand caressing the breast as my other hand went to her pussy, where I inserted one finger, then two inside of her. I heard that moan that I was waiting for and I began to move my fingers inside of her, in and out. She felt so good around my fingers and I was already hard enough to drill nails with my dick. When she moaned again and clenched her muscles around my fingers, I damn near lost it.

“Umm, you’re so wet for me, baby,” I whispered.

“I know. Come on, let’s go to bed,” she whispered, as I fingered her until she came again. I placed her on top of the console table that she has near her door, and spread her legs wide. I stared at her glistening pussy for a few seconds, licked my lips, then I kissed her neck my lips trailing down the center of her torso.

“No, later, sugar. I want eat your sweet pussy first, then I'm going to fuck you, hard...right here, right now,” I demanded as I went down on her. I ate the hell out of her pussy and had to pull her up to keep her from falling of the console. I threw off my tie and my shirt, pulled down my pants and my boxers, which pooled around my ankles, pulled a condom on and thrusted into her as she was coming.

“Oh, shit!” Davia moaned as I pumped into her. I needed this. I needed to let her know that she was the only one that could make me this crazy, this hard, this needy for her. Davia’s legs wrapped tighter around my waist and I could feel her heels on my ass.

“Don’t stop…umm, Jackson….right there…oh shit.,” Davia moaned, as I looked at her. Her back was arched, her head was back and she was biting her lip. Her nails were digging into my skin, clawing my back whenever I hit her G-spot. She looked so sexy, and the thought that I was doing it to her made me even harder. And I’m a little freaky, so when the sex starts getting really good, I start talking.

“You like it when I hit it like that baby?” I asked, stroking her purposely, rotating my hips and plunging hard. She moaned and that moan made me want to do all kinds of things to her….you have no idea how much freaky shit goes through my head when she's so open and moaning like that. I wanted to cum so bad, but I had to hold out.

“Oh yes! Damn, it’s so good…umm,” Davia whispered, licking and biting her bottom lip.

“You want to come again, don’t you baby? You’re pussy’s so good baby….um, so wet and tight…shit. Come all over me, baby. Give me all of that good pussy baby,” I whispered and I pumped harder and faster and she screamed my name, coming all over my dick. A few minutes later, she was coming again and so was I. I groaned her name over and over. I came so hard that I saw stars. I stepped out of my pants totally, picked her up and carried her to the sofa. I fucked the shit out of her that night, all over her apartment. I mean, I knew I should have told her what when down, but I just didn’t think I needed to. It would have ruined the night.

After the little elevator liason, Marayna’s been winking at me and licking her lips, like we were on the same page or something. I knew then that I had to do something about Marayna and soon. Seth just looked at me. After a few moments of silence, he spoke. “Shit, J. You really are a strong man. You walked away from that…with her hand on your dick? Are you going to tell Dav?”

I looked at my brother and didn’t say a word. I did want to tell Davia, but then, nothing really happened. I mean, I stopped her. It was hard as hell and I mean that very literally, but I stopped her. If I told Davia, it would only make her angry and she would start doubting my feelings for her and whatnot. Shit, but I didn’t want to keep this from her either. I love Davia…head over heels, crazy, can’t get enough of her, pussy whipped, love. Shit, I’m screwed.

“My advice…don’t tell her,” Seth replied as I looked at him.

“I don’t want to tell her, but you know what…shit like that always comes back and bites me in the ass. Maybe I should tell her,” I replied.

“Don’t tell her, Jackson. It would only fuck things up,” Seth replied. I closed my eyes, and placed my face in my hands. How in the hell did I get in these situations?

“I hate keeping shit from her man, but in this case, I will. Remember my friend Jonathan Standis?” I asked Seth.

“Yeah, the guy who used to work for the FBI but is now a PI?” Seth asked.

“That’s him. I asked him to look into Marayna for me…just to see what comes up,” I replied.

“But doesn’t your firm do a thorough background check?” Seth asked.

“Yeah, but I’m looking for other stuff. I need to get more info about her. He’s one of the best. He said he’ll let me know when he gets something,” I replied. Seth smiled at me.

“Well, if he’s looking, he’ll definitely find something. Jackson, don’t beat yourself up over this. The holidays are coming and you don’t want to mess that up for Davia, do you? So don’t tell her. Nothing really happened anyway, so don’t feel guilty,” Seth replied as he looked at his watch.

“I gotta bounce, big brother. Remember what I said,” Seth replied as he stood and walked out of the front door.

Don’t tell Davia. Don’t tell her. Why do I feel so guilty about not saying anything when nothing really happened?

I won’t tell her. Please don’t let this bite me in the ass.
************************************
Davia

“Hey baby,” I replied into the phone with a smile. It was the weekend after Christmas and Jackson had to go into the office that Saturday for a few hours. I was at the dance studio, packing to leave. The holidays were pretty good, very predictable. Demetrius and Megan fought as usual, Falene and Bryce made goo goo eyes at each other, the food was good, I got a gang of great presents from my friends, family and my man. Dion was missing in action and it felt weird not having her around for Christmas. Well, she brought it on herself.

“Hey sugar. What are you doing? Are you on a break?” Jackson asked.

“I’m packing up to leave. It was kind of slow today because some of the kids are still out of town for the holidays, so I only had one class today,” I replied.

“I’m almost finished here. You want to come and meet me so we can spend the rest of this cold day together?” Jackson asked and I know he had that sly grin on his face.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked as I walked out of my empty dance class.

“You laying naked in front of the fireplace….me partaking of your naked body in front of the fireplace…all day…all night,” he replied in that sexy, deep voice of his. I smiled.

“I like the sound of that, but I can’t be the only one naked. That’s not fair,” I answered.

“You make an excellent point, baby. That’s not fair. Oh, I guess I’ll have to get naked with you. That’s only right,” he said as I laughed.

“Yeah, that’s only right. How long do you think you’re going to be?” I asked.

“I should be another hour, so you may have to wait for me,” Jackson stated.

“I don’t mind waiting. So, I’ll see you in a few?” I asked.

“Alright. Be careful, sweetness. I love you,” Jackson replied and my heart flipped.

I smiled into the phone. “I’ll be careful. I love you too. See you in a bit. Bye.” I closed my phone, placed it into my handbag and walked right into Dion.

“Hey Simmy. Happy Holidays,” she said. I stared hard at her, letting her see my anger.

“Yeah, whatever. I have to go,” I said, trying to step around her but she stood in my way.

“Give me a minute, Simmy, please,” Dion pleaded as I walked back into my now empty classroom, with Dion on my tails. I closed the door.

“Make this quick, D. I have someplace to be,” I said as I looked at my sister’s supposed best friend, a woman who was a sister to me.

“I wanted to let you know that I didn’t mean to hurt Falene. It’s just that, for the last couple of years, she’s been with these jerks and I’ve been hoping to maybe get her to see that I love her, you know. Then, this Bryce guy comes along and ruins my plans. He’s a good dude and I tried to make him into a bad one. I know, it was shitty, but I thought I was protecting my friend…the woman that I loved,” Dion replied as I sighed. I sat down, Indian style on the floor and looked up at her.

“You can’t make someone love you, D. You can’t change someone’s sexual preference, either. What the hell were you thinking?” I asked.

“I wasn’t thinking, that’s the problem. I thought that Bryce was just another loser who would eventually show his true colors and when he turned me down, I knew he was different. I didn’t mean to come out to Falene the way that I did, but she looked so beautiful and I was tired of hiding it all from her,” Dion replied.

“You do realize that Leenie wouldn't have treated you any differently if you had told her all of this years ago. None of us would have. You're our girl, we love you. I mean, for God’s sake, Dion, you kissed her! You kissed her!” I exclaimed.

Dion replied, “I know, but I wanted to do that for so long and finally, I got my chance, and I went for it. Then, it dawned on me that it was wrong…everything I did was wrong…the lying, the kiss. I just didn’t want to lose her, Simmy. I was so scared that I would lose her, lose all of you, if you knew the truth. You guys are the only sisters that I have. You’re my real family and I thought that if you knew that I was gay, you wouldn’t want to be around me anymore. Everything just went completely wrong and I’m sorry that I broke your trust Simmy, but most importantly, I’m sorry that I hurt my girl and made her feel uncomfortable.”

I looked up at Dion. She was always someone I looked up to…a bad bitch, as I affectionately called her. Dion was gorgeous, successful and owned three restaurants in the area. She always seemed to have it together. She was always there when you needed her and she always had your back. I was hurt because the things that she had done were so uncharacteristic of the Dion that I grew up with. I know I couldn’t stay mad at her for long, but she had to understand what she did was wrong.

“But you did it anyway. D, I love you, but I don’t really like what you did to my big sister. All she’s ever done is be your friend and when she finally finds true happiness, you go and try to mess it up for her. That was so dirty, D. You’re a lot of things, but I never knew you could be so scandalous. I mean, didn’t you realize that you were not only messing with Leenie’s feelings and her life, but Bryce’s as well. He’s so gone where Leenie is concerned, Dion. He really loves her and you could have ruined all of that, for the both of them,” I replied as I saw the tears roll down Dion’s face.

“Simmy, I’m sorry. What more can I say? I messed up…I messed up, big time. I talked to Bryce and apologized to him and he forgave me. I fixed everything that I did wrong. In time, Falene said she’ll forgive me too. Just forgive me, Simmy, please? I need you guys. You’re all I have,” Dion replied as she cried.

The bitch in me wanted to say, “Well, you should have thought about that before you started all that scheming shit,” but the friend in me, just sighed and said, “You still got me, D. But, I’m going to need some time and so is Leenie.”

Dion wiped the tears from her beautiful face and smiled softly. “I understand that. Tell your sister that I’m sorry and I just want to be friends again…whenever she’s ready.”

I smiled slightly at Dion. “I will. I’ll see you around, okay?” Dion smiled at me and nodded, “Okay.”

As I drove to Jackson’s office, I began to think. I knew that Dion was hiding something, but I never knew that she would use that to hurt Falene. Deep down, I know she thought that she was doing right by Leenie, but it ended up not being the right thing to do. People who love you do some weird shit. Your loved ones are the people that you know will never let you down, but they sometimes do. I knew that Dion loved Falene, but she knew that wasn’t the way to go about showing that love. The people that say they love you the most often hurt you the most. Why was I thinking about this so much?
*************************
Jackson

I looked at my watch. Davia should be here any minute. My secretary wasn’t in, so I just left my door open so she could just walk right in. I was so buried in my work that I didn’t realize someone walking into my office. My head was still concentrating on the brief that I was revising on my computer and I figured it was Davia.

“Hey sweetness. Just give me ten minutes and we can go,” I said as my fingers furiously typed on the keys of my keyboard.

“Alright,” the voice replied. I looked up and there was Marayna, dressed in tight black jeans and a black, low cut, long sleeved tee shirt that clung to her breasts. She did look hot and although I do appreciate a hot woman, this woman was trouble and she had to go.

“What are you doing here, Marayna?” I asked as I went back to typing. The next thing I know, Marayna is straddling me in my leather executive chair, kissing me. I push her away, and one hand goes underneath my gray sweater, and the other is palming my dick. I don’t know how much you know about men, but it’s very hard to resist a beautiful woman who is playing with your junk and right now, it was hard. But, I knew this wasn’t right, but damn it, it felt right.

“I’m here for you, Jackson. You can deny it all you want, but I feel you…you’re hard and you want me. Come on. You can have me, right here in this chair, on your desk, wherever,” she whispered and the next thing I know, my ear’s in her mouth. Oh shit, that feels good, but oh shit this is wrong.

Aw fuck! Davia was coming here. Damn it. I pushed her off of me and stood up. This chic was pretty strong and she pushed me against the wall and her hands were everywhere. Then, her hands went to my zipper and …damn, she was quick. Her hands palmed my dick and she moaned.

“Umm, I knew it. You’re really a big boy, aren’t you?” Marayna asked. I pushed her away once more.

“Marayna, stop. I don’t hit women, but you have about ten seconds to leave. Davia is on her way up here and if she sees you, I really feel for you,” I replied as I shoved her away once more. I straightened my clothes, and zipped my pants. The next thing I know, she pushes me back into my chair and straddles me again, kissing me. What the hell?!

“Jackson, just give in to it. Let me show you what a real woman can do. If you would have given me the chance in that elevator, I would have sucked you dry. I don’t care that she’s coming. Let her see what a real woman can do with this big boy,” she whispered, hands trailing back down and another kiss. I literally pushed her off of me, wiping my lips and when I looked up, Davia was standing in the doorway, with a look that I rarely saw on her face. Rage. Anger.

Oh shit.

“What in the fuck is going on in here?!” Davia exclaimed, as her handbag fell to the floor. Her eyes went to me, then to Marayna, then to me, then back to Marayna. Then, she balled her hands into fists at her sides. Damn. This was not going to be good.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.
Chapter 17 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:

Violence and very strong language in this chapter!

Chapter 17

Davia
Why me Lord? What did I do? First, the gay-bi boy, now this! I have never been so angry in my life. I walk into Jackson’s office and see this ho bitch all over him, promising blowjob delights in his ear. Yeah, he was pushing her away and I heard him tell her to stop, but what was this shit about kissing him before? What the hell was going on?

“Baby, it’s not what you think…,” Jackson began as I began to take off my coat. It landed on the floor. I cracked my knuckles and just stared at the two. Marayna, that hooker ho had the biggest smile on her face. That’s when I began to do a quick ‘beat that ass attire’ inventory of my body…sneakers…check…tight tee…check…fitted jeans…check…earrings gone, wait, let’s get those out right quick…check….hair in a ponytail…check…rings, keep those on they hurt when you hit someone…check… white gold watch, a present from my mommy when I graduated from high school, let’s take that off….check. Oh yeah, there wasn’t anything on me that was going to hinder my ability to whip this slut’s ass.

Oh, it’s on. I was going to walk this heifer. Oh yeah, it was her time. Now I see how Brenda Ritchie felt when she caught Lionel and that woman in that hotel room.

“Oh, it’s definitely what I think. I think this bitch is desperate for your dick and she’s not going to stop until she gets it. Is that what I walked in on? You were about to deep throat my man?” I asked calmly. My fingernails were digging into the palms of my closed fists as I tapped my right foot on the carpeted floor of Jackson’s office. The look on Jackson’s face was priceless. He was turning red and looked as if he shit in his pants.

Oh, be afraid, muthafucka. Be very afraid! Because if I find out that you were a willing participant, you’re next!

“Yeah, but you walked in and ruined it. You always show up at the most inopportune times. But, if he doesn’t mind, I wouldn’t mind you watching…you know, so you can see how much of him I can swallow,” Marayna stated with a smile on her face.

I smiled. This bitch thinks this is funny. Let’s see how funny she thinks my size 8 is going to feel up her ass. I know I’m supposed to behave like a lady, but damn it, I was heated. This was just what I needed. I lunged toward her and the next thing I know, Jackson is pulling me back.

“Marayna, get the fuck out of here….now!” Jackson yelled. Marayna stood her ground.

“No. She needs to know that I want you and you want me. Tell her to leave so we can pick up where we left off,” Marayna replied.

That was it. Some kind of way I got free and I yelled, “Oh hell no! I’m gonna snatch this bitch bald!” I felt my right arm cock back and then I saw the look on Marayna’s face as my right fist connected with her left jaw and she fell back on Jackson’s bookcase. She held her throbbing face that had a nice red mark on it thanks to my fist and screamed in Spanish at me.

“Punta!” she yelled as she lunged towards me. She swung at me like the bitch she was and I got a hold of her hair and I punched her ass again, this time in the mouth. When I saw blood, I smiled. I had such a good hold of her hair and I pulled that heifer into a headlock and punched her in the head. The sound of her yelling ow as I hit her was music to my ears. Jackson miraculously got in the middle of us and pulled me off of her. After we parted, I got in a hearty kick to that bitch’s shin. I was going to beat her ass and she was going to remember it.

“It’s hard to talk when you got blood coming out of your mouth and a ringing head, huh, you desperate ho?!” I exclaimed as Jackson pulled me to him.

“Get out of here, now, Marayna! Jackson replied as that punk bitch held her face crying and tried to spit at me as she slinked out.

“He’s going to be mine, you little hoodrat bitch! Just wait, punta!” Marayna exclaimed as she cursed at me in Spanish and English and ran out of the door.

“In your fucking dreams, you thirsty, crusty skank! This ain’t over, bitch! You better pray that I don’t see your ass on the street! I’m not through with you yet!!” I screamed as Jackson held me.

“Davia, relax, baby. Calm down, Sugar Ray, she’s gone,” Jackson said.

“Okay. Let me go,” I replied.

“If I let you go, you’re gonna run after her. I can’t do that,” he replied. I went perfectly still, trying to reign in my anger.

“No I’m not. Just let me go,” I replied. Men can be such idiots sometimes. As soon as he let me go, I sprinted to the door. Jackson was quicker and he pulled me back, locked the door and sat me down in his chair. He blocked me in with his body and I knew I wasn’t going anywhere.

I know he’s never seen this side of me, but I was pissed…and not just at the floozy who only got half an ass whoopin’. What I heard as I stood in that doorway had me completely angry now. I looked him in the eye and let out a deep breath.

“I’ve never kept anything from you, Jackson and I hope you’re not keeping anything from me. What was that I heard when I walked in? The skank said something about you and her in an elevator. You have something that you need to tell me?” I asked as he pulled away from me. Jackson swallowed and stood to his full height.

“Davia, it was nothing…,” he began, but I knew from the look on his face that it was.

“What happened?” I asked, glaring at him. He let out a deep breath and told me about the kissing and the grabbing and the only thing I wanted to do was kick him in the balls.

“Dav, I stopped her. I didn’t ask her to kiss me. She just did. Suga’, say something. Please,” he replied as I stood up and away from him. He tried to pull me into his arms, but I pulled away.

“Don’t touch me. I would advise you stay the hell away from me before I punch you! I told you to watch her. Why would you let that tramp corner you like that? Why did you let her touch you? Why didn’t you fuckin’ tell me? How could you keep something like that away from me?!” I asked.

“I thought I had it under control, sweetheart, I did. But, she’s relentless,” he replied.

“You’re a fuckin’ man. If I can take that ho, I know you can. My head is beginning to hurt. Just answer this: the night that she came on to you, you came over to my house and damn near split me in two. Was it because of her? When you were fuckin’ me, was it her face that you saw?” I asked as I glared angrily at him.

“No, Davia. When I make love to you, you’re the only one I’m thinking about….,”

“I asked you what was wrong! Why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t you mention that the bitch got you hard and the only way that you could relieve yourself was through me! Using me like a fucking wastebasket! Did you hope it was her when you fucked my brains out?! Huh!” I yelled.

“Baby…no. The only person that was on my mind was you and that’s the truth. Yeah, I fucked up and I didn’t tell you. But I’m letting you know now. I could have lied,” he replied as I laughed.

“You already did. If I wouldn’t have caught her trying to give you head, would you have told me about the elevator? Would you have told me about today?” I asked heatedly.

Jackson looked into my eyes with his green and said, “No. I probably wouldn’t have.”

I nodded my head, so pissed that my nails were breaking the skin in my hands. “Are you into her, Jackson?” I asked.

“No, baby, of course not,” he replied immediately. I nodded my head.

“I mean, I have eyes. I know she’s fine and beautiful. Is there a part of you that wants her?” I asked. I’m not stupid. I know what happens to a man when a woman comes on to them. I know he didn’t do anything with her. I don’t think he’s that stupid and I don’t think he wants to die. But I do believe that he’s attracted to her and a part of him liked the attention, even if he didn’t really act on it. But, if you didn’t hem that bitch up in a corner and tell her like Ludacris, “MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY”, then you encouraged it. I told him this and then, he spoke.

“No, Davia. I’m not going to lie to you. Yeah, she’s attractive, but I don’t want her. I’m into you, baby. I love you,” he replied. I slowly nodded my head. Men are so stupid. Why in the fuck would you tell an angry black woman with an exceptional right hook that the bitch that she didn't get to finish stomping was attractive. I stood up, walked up to him and punched the shit out of him, socking him in his left jaw.

“Ow…shit!” he replied. That felt good.

“Now you see how I felt. You made such a fuckin’ big deal about Spencer kissing me, but the difference between you and me is, I told you after it happened and I put Spencer in check. You have yet to really check this heifer, so this is what I’m going to do. I’m going to give you some time to get your shit straight concerning this slut. Don’t call me, don’t come to my house. I don’t want to see you. If you feel the need to fuck her, go right ahead. Just know, that if you do, we’re OVER…for good. Get the fuck out of my way,” I replied as I picked up my coat and walked out of his office. Jackson pulled me back and hugged me from behind.

“Davia, I’m sorry…shit, I’m sorry. I didn’t do anything with her, baby, I promise you. Don’t walk out like this, baby, please?” Jackson asked as I blinked the tears back. I was so angry. I was so mad that I basically drowned him out. I was thoroughly pissed.

“But what did you do to stop her? Push her away. Yeah, you did that. You know what I did when Spencer kissed me? I SHOVED his ass away, then, I slapped the shit out of him, and I threatened him with bodily harm to his balls. I know you don’t hit women, but that bitch deserved a hearty fuckin’ shove to let her know what time it is or at least a good chokin’! Shit, I knew this was going to happen! Shit! The truth is, you didn’t do anything with her, but a part of you wanted to because you didn’t do whatever you had to to get rid of the bitch. I trusted you to be a man and handle that heifer, but you didn’t. She thinks she can grab your dick and kiss you anytime she wants, because you didn’t check her correctly. I don’t give a shit anymore. Just let me go, or I’m going to seriously hurt you. Let me go. NOW!” I yelled as he let me go.

“Fuck you and that living la vida loca ho!” I replied as I ran to the elevator, jumped in and let the tears fall.

Maybe I was making a big deal over this, but I was hurt and the fact that he let her get this far…that shit hurt.

Fuck…love hurts.
********************************************************
Jackson

It was a few weeks after New Years and I’m home alone. I’m also drunk as hell. I miss my woman. Davia won’t talk to me or see me until the Marayna situation is cleared up and I can’t blame her. I’m a fuckin’ idiot.

Okay, I’ll admit that a part of me did like the attention, but that doesn’t mean I wanted it. And yeah, I thought she was hot, but she can’t hold a candle to Davia. I don’t want the woman. If I did, trust me, I could have had her.

Damn it. I knew not telling Davia was going to bite me in the ass. I should have told her and I should have choked the shit out of Marayna. But then, I would be in jail and unemployed. At this point, it doesn’t matter. I’m miserable as hell. The way that Davia looked at me…the hurt I saw in her eyes. I don’t know if we can get past this. I know she believes that I didn’t touch her, but trust is a big thing with Davia and I may have destroyed that with her. Shit. Love was a bitch.

At least I don’t have to work with Marayna any longer. I went to my boss and told him that I was having difficulties with Marayna and that he either take her off as supporting counsel with my cases, or I would quit. At this point, I didn’t really give a shit about becoming partner and my boss knew that other law firms would easily pick me up. So, I got rid of her that way.

I also ran into her a few days after Davia walked out on me and basically grabbed her by the wrists, shoved her against a wall and told her in no certain terms that she needs some meds and I don’t want her and if she doesn’t leave me alone, she’ll be sorry. She was pretty scared and she hasn’t approached me since. She also works on a totally different floor, so I don’t have to see her.

I got a call a few days ago from my friend, Jonathan Standis, the PI that was investigating Marayna and found out some interesting information.

“Hey, Jackson, how’s it going?” Jonathan asked.

“It’s going. You got something for me?” I asked.

“It seems like Ms. Ruiz is a busy woman. She’s broken up marriages, engagements, and relationships in Houston, New York, Miami, and Chicago. She’s quite the homewrecker,” Jonathan replied.

“I see. So, what happened?” I asked.

“She basically found a guy who was involved, seduced him, and broke up his relationship. I mean, a couple of these guys had been married for years. One particular woman, named Olivia Oliver, yeah, I know, weird name, Ms. Ruiz filed a restraining order against due to the woman hitting her. Other women, she filed the orders falsely, just to keep them away from her. This chick is something,” Jonathan replied.

“So, why isn’t she still with any of these guys?” I asked.

“It seems like she just likes the chase, the fun of taking someone who’s taken. She stays with them maybe a few months to a year, waits until the divorces are final, hooks them real good, then goes through their dough and leaves,” Jonathan replied.

“Damn. That’s really fucked up. Hey, Jonathan you think that maybe I can talk to this Ms. Oliver? I’m thinking that maybe a few of these women are still pretty pissed off with her. You think you can get in contact with Ms. Oliver and a few of those women and give them my number? I would like to talk to them,” I replied as the wheels in my head turned.

“I will try to do, bud. It may take a few months, because of this pressing case I’m on, but when I get an all clear from the lady, I’ll call you alright?” Jonathan informed me as I nodded my head.

“Good. Later,” I replied as I hung up the phone. I heard the doorbell ring and I yelled “Go away!” Then I heard my mother yell, “Boy, you open this door or I’m going to kick your ass!” I sighed as I reluctantly walked to the door. I opened it and walked back to the couch. I laid back on it.

“Hey ma. What are you doing here?” I asked as my mother sat on the end of the sofa where my feet were laying.

“I’m here to check up on you. What in the hell were you thinkin’ Jackie?!” My mother asked as I sighed. How did she find out what happened? I didn’t tell anyone. But I’m sure Davia told Brianna and she told Seth.

That got damn Seth.

He’s part of the reason that I’m in this shit in the first place. I must have accidentally ingested acid the day that I took his advice. Why in the fuck would I take advice from a guy who got busted having sex with his date’s mother? Don’t mind me, that’s a long story for another time and it’s one I really don’t want to get into.

“I wasn’t ma, okay! I thought I had it under control. I didn’t know it would get that far, ma damn!” I exclaimed and the next thing I knew, my mother slapped the shit out of me.

“What is it with the women that I love hitting me?!” I replied as she popped me hard upside the head.

“Because you’re an idiot, that’s why! You lower your voice when you’re speaking to me, boy! I know you’re grown, but I’ll hit your ass until you’re a child again, do you understand me? Remember who you’re talking to!” my mother yelled as I rubbed my head.

“I’m sorry ma, it’s just that I messed up so bad! Maybe I should have just slept with Marayna. She broke up with me anyway,” I replied as my mother looked at me.

“Lord, give me the strength to not beat the crap out of this silly boy. That would have made your situation worse and knowing Davia, that would have really been the end of you two. She still loves you baby, but she’s disappointed in you and so am I,” my mother replied.

“I didn’t tell her to kiss me or come on to me, ma. I didn’t sleep with the woman. I told her to stay away from me. If I would have put my hands on her, she would have filed sexual harassment charges against me or something. I mean, I can’t make them fire her. I got her taken off of all of my cases and she’s on a completely different floor. I made it very clear to her the last time that I didn’t want her. Oh, and how did she react to all or that? She filed charges against Davia and put a restraining order against her. I should have just let Davia go and let her beat her until she was unconscious. What else can I do? I’m not perfect, but I love Davia and this is just getting to me,” I replied as I laid my head back and placed my arms under my head. What the fuck else did I have to do? I called her and left messages about how I did what I could to distance myself from the crazy bitch and she still won’t talk to me. Damn it, maybe this is for the best. Am I ever going to get this shit right?

My mother sighed and shook her head. “Let me break this down so that you can understand. Put yourself in Davia’s shoes. If this would have occurred with Davia, I know what you would have done. You would have reacted the exact same way. Baby, I love you, but you’re a man, and that alone makes you dumb,” My mother stated. I looked up at her.

“Thanks ma. I feel a whole lot better,” I replied.

“I ain’t here to make you feel better, you fool. I’m here to make you see why the girl is so upset and rightly so. Jackson, Davia warned you about that woman. I watched her for all of five minutes and I knew that she wanted you. I warned you about that woman, too. I told you to watch her. You took it lightly and I know you and I bet you liked the fact that Jennifer Hopez was attracted to you. You’re a man. You guys are just…stupid. You should have reacted before and put her in her place before all of this happened. Davia told you what that girl said to her at your Christmas party and you still didn’t take any precautions to protect your relationship with Davia. No, you didn’t sleep with her, but I bet you wanted to and you didn’t really stop her advances. I know you, inside and out and when you don’t want something, you make it known loud and clear. You didn’t really let that little hussy know to truly step the hell back and Davia knows that. She trusted you to protect your relationship and you just let that little tramp walk in and do exactly what she set out to do…to break you up and for that, you’re to blame. The only thing you can do now is pray that she forgives you and give her time. Oh, what I would’ve given to be there when Davia hit her in the mouth. That was probably priceless,” My mother grinned as I smiled slightly.

“It was pretty funny when Davia punched her and held her in that headlock. Ma, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt her like that. I was an idiot and yeah, I did like the attention, but I didn’t want to act on it. Ma, Davia’s the first thing that I think about when I wake up and the last thing that I think about before I sleep. I love her and I’ll do whatever it takes to get her back,” I replied as my mother patted my knee.

“I know baby. But, you have to leave her alone. When she’s ready, she’ll come to you, I know she will. In the meantime, stop moping around about things you can’t control. Things have a way of fixing themselves. And clean up this house, boy!” my mother exclaimed as I smiled. I kissed my mother on the cheek and began to clean up my living room. My mom was right. No use in moping around. Davia was stubborn and when she was ready to talk, I’d be ready to listen.
**************************************************
Davia

Two months later

School had started once again and I was glad. I needed a distraction. Jackson was constantly on my mind and he called a few times a week to check on me. I never answered, but I did love to listen to his voice. I missed him, but I was still pissed. Why couldn’t he just take what I said about that bitch seriously? We would be happy right now and together. I was horny as hell and pissy with everyone…and I think that I was beginning to get on their last nerve.

One Saturday, Falene and I were getting mani/pedis and a massage. The best thing about this was I wasn’t paying. Homegirl’s pockets were really open these days, because she was so happy and who was I to turn down such gifts? Falene was flashing her new piece of ice, a 3 carat princess cut diamond engagement ring set in platinum that Bryce had given her on New Years Eve as she discussed wedding plans. The wedding was scheduled for August and she was flashing that got damn ring like it was a lighthouse beacon. Don’t get me wrong. I was glad to see Leenie and Bree happy, but if she waved her got damn hand in my face one more time, I was going to take off her ring finger with a set of pliers.

I’m not bitter. No, not in the least. I’m just mad as hell.

“Isn’t this nice, Simmy? Just you and me spending some QT together…relaxing?” Falene asked as our feet soaked in hot, swirling, eucalyptus scented water.

“Yeah, this is cool,” I replied in a deadpan voice.

“When I get married, we may not have as much time to do things like this. I mean, I’m going to be seeing to my husband’s every need, if you know what I mean,” Falene replied with a huge grin on her face. I looked over at her and stared with a stupid look on my face.

“You’ve been tending to Bryce’s needs ever since you two got together. You have introduced the man to every sexual position in the known world and some that may only exist on other planes of existence. What else is there?” I asked as Falene grinned.

“Trust me, there’s always something new to do in the bedroom. Like the other night, I had my silver bullet and….,” Falene began but I held up my hand. The little Asian lady who was doing another ladies manicure blushed, as well as the lady that she was working on.

“I really don’t want to hear this right now, Leenie. Forgive me for being a hater, but I’m horny and if I have to listen to another one of your sexcapades, I’m going to hurl. You are such a freak,” I replied as she smiled.

“Yep. Being a freak got me this, so now what? Besides, it’s your own fault that you’re horny. You have a man waiting on you and you’re being a bitch,” Falene replied as she laid back in the pedicure chair.

I sat up and looked at her. “Excuse me?”

Falene sighed. “Look, little sis, I know that he was stupid…beyond stupid. But he loves you and you’re being fuckin’ ridiculous.”

What in the hell? She thought it was funny the way that I gave Marayna a partial beat down and how I punched Jackson. She said he deserved it and now she’s saying that I’m being ridiculous.

“I know what you’re thinking, but just remember, before you land that punch…I ain’t Marayna. I can go toe to toe with your ass, so chill out. You’ve taken this a little too far and I’m sick of this shit. Davia, I will be the first to admit that you’ve had some fucked up things happen to you. Yeah, your ex liked taking it in the ass and lied about it. Yeah, you caught him having sex with a dude. And yeah, Jackson let some chick grab his dick and kiss him and it turned him on. I’ve had four men cheat on me, Simmy! Four! And some of them, I took back, after I caught them,” Falene replied.

“How in the hell is this supposed to make me feel better?” I asked.

”It’s not supposed to make you feel better, it’s supposed to open your eyes, smart ass. Did Jackson insert his penis into her vagina?” Falene asked as she glanced at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Did Jackson fuck her in his house? Did Jackson fuck her in his office? Did Jackson let her suck his dick? Did he engage in any sex with that ho? If the answer to all these questions are no, then you need to fuckin’ relax,” Falene replied.

“But he got hard when the bitch grabbed his dick, then he came over to my place afterwards and fucked the shit out of me. How in the hell am I supposed to feel? What the fuck does that make me?” I asked.

“A lucky bitch. He could have grabbed her and put it on her the way that he put it on you, but he didn’t. Yeah, he’s an asshole and you have every right to be mad at him, but damn it, enough is enough. You’re miserable and he’s miserable and if I have to come to your house and here fuckin’ Mary J’s “My Life” playing one more time, I’m going to scream and I love Mary,” Falene replied as I sighed.

“Fuck you, Leenie. Mary J is the queen of turmoil and heartache. She sings my pain and she knows my pain,” I said.

“Not anymore she doesn’t. Mary’s happy these days and from the ever present smile on her face, the only thing she feels is her man’s stiff dick, so think about that. Hurt don’t last always, Simmy. Listen, and I know what you’re about to say, so before you go into the mental cheating shit, what if he would have been at a strip club and some dancer gave him a lap dance. He would have gotten hard then and still he would have came home to you and blew your back out. I’m not saying what he did was right, but he’s sorry, little sis. That man loves you, Simmy. He made a stupid ass mistake and he’s tried to fix it. He doesn’t even work with her anymore. He’s a man…they don’t use the good sense that God gave them, Davia. You of all people should know that,” Falene replied.

“But how many times is he allowed to fuck up before he gets it right? If I keep letting shit slide, he’ll continue to do stupid shit and I’m nobody’s doormat. Pretty got damn men…they do it to me every time,” I responded as I took in a deep breath.

“Davia, I know that you’re not a pushover. Trust me, Jackson knows that you’re not one either. But honestly, don’t you miss him? He could have slept with the woman and hid it from you. He could have hid the elevator crap from you as well. Yeah, he messed up, but don’t you think it’s time you talk to him and just see if you two are worth even salvaging? I think that you are. Just think about it, okay? I just want you to be happy and like it or not, Jackson Aldridge made you the happiest that I’ve ever seen. Anyone can hold a grudge, but forgiveness…it takes a big person to forgive, Simmy,” Falene stated.

“Hell, I never thought I’d see the day where Brianna was getting laid and you weren’t. Ain’t that a bitch?” Falene replied as she began to talk about the bridesmaids dresses. I heard Falene. I always did. Maybe I was overreacting. But, I was still upset and that was going to take some time to get over.
Chapter 18 by Chaynetv
Chapter 18

Jackson

Two weeks later

“I don’t want to be here, man. I have lots of work to do,” I replied as Seth, Dante, Bryce and I sat at Delightful Fantasies, a high end gentleman’s club in Dallas one Friday night. This was the last place I wanted to be. I was anxious because Marayna had not bugged me and Jonathan finally got in contact with Mrs. Oliver, who was actually coming down to meet me Monday. I didn’t go into details, but once I brought up the name Marayna Ruiz, the Italian woman began to speak loudly and curse. Suffice it to say, I was looking forward to this meeting.

Davia still wasn’t talking to me and it was hard. So, I did what I usually do when I feel like this. I submerged myself in work and since I was now partner, there was plenty of it. There was this Spanish looking girl smiling at me and I cringed.

“Please, no thank you. A half Spanish bitch is what got me into this shit in the first place,” I replied as I watched Dante get a lap dance from a gorgeous, caramel colored African American girl with long, dark brown hair. I was only there because I didn’t have anything to do, but I had no idea that they were coming here. The last thing I wanted was to be surrounded by a room full of pussy when I hadn’t had any in months.

Damn, I missed that girl.

“Would you cheer the fuck up? You’re single again and you’re in the best place in the world to be as a single man? A strip club, pussy as far as the eye could see,” Seth replied as he winked at this red headed girl.

I sighed. “Pussy is the last thing on my mind right now.” And it was. Well, that’s not true. I missed Davia’s pussy, but there was nothing I could do about that now. I just wasn’t interested. I wanted her and whenever she was ready to talk, I would be there.

“Dude, I’m getting married, so it’s the only thing on my mind,” Bryce replied as a cocoa colored girl with short, curly black hair danced in front of him. He threw $20’s at her feet and she smiled. Bryce and Falene are pretty freaky. He said that Falene gave him money to come out to this place because the last time we went, he came back horny as hell and he put it on her something fierce.

Yeah. They’re freaks, but at least they’re happy.

“I guess Falene would be the only thing on my mind, too, with the way she’s turned you out. She’s so classy and shit, so it’s weird to imagine her as freaky, but those are usually the ones who are the wildest in the sack,” Dante replied as he just smiled at the girl as she bent over and touched her toes, leaving her ass swaying in his face. Damn. She has a nice ass. But Davia’s ass is better. Her ass is fuckin’ perfect. She’s got some damn good junk in the trunk. It’s very round and it’s sits out just perfectly. It’s one of those asses that you just look at and say…damn.

Shit. I needed to get my girl back.

“Hey, I’m not complaining. Falene and I really get each other. Yeah, we fight and there’s shit that we don’t agree on, but at the end of the day, we apologize and talk about it because what we really want to do is get at each other. And trust me when I tell ya’ll that make up sex is the best sex…no lie,” Bryce replied as we all laughed.

“That’s true. You know that Brianna was pissed off as shit when she found out that we were coming here. When I told her that we were on the level where you couldn’t touch the girls, she seemed a little okay. So I have some making up to her to do when I see her later. When I get out of here, I’m going straight to her house, man. She just doesn’t know what she’s in for,” Seth replied with a grin. I couldn’t take anymore. Everybody had somebody…well Dante was a male whore and always will be, but at least he wasn’t miserable like I was. I just couldn’t sit there and listen to all this happy mumbo jumbo. I decided to go home. I got up to leave.

“Look, it’s been real, but I’m out. I’ll get a cab or something home. Don’t ruin your night on my account. Later,” I replied as I walked out of the nightclub. The cab was there in ten minutes and I gave him my address.

When I got home, I took a shower and threw on a pair of black jogging pants and a grey t-shirt. I grabbed a cold beer out of the fridge and sat in my favorite chair. I turned on Sports Center and that’s when my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and tried to play it cool.

“Hello,” I answered.

“Hey, Jackson…it’s me…Davia,” she replied. That sweet, sexy voice of hers made my whole body stand at attention, and for the first time in months, I actually smiled.
*********************************************************************************
Davia

Okay, so I caved. Actually, I looked at a picture that we had taken and I couldn’t take it anymore. I missed him. Yeah, he did dumb shit, but who hasn’t? And…I loved him. I really needed the time that we were apart to get my head wrapped around everything and it was finally okay. I was finally ready to talk to him.

Oh, and did I mention that I was horny. I was soooo horny.

“Hey, Dav. How are you?” he asked.

“I’m good. How are you?” I asked. I hated this weirdness that was occurring.

“I’m okay. I’ve been a little busy at work,” he replied. I missed that deep, sexy drawl of his. Made my whole body tingle.

“Oh, I know. Bryce told me. Congratulations on becoming partner,” I replied. I asked Bryce about Jackson every time I saw him, and Bryce told me what he could, but he would always say ‘if you want to know more, call the man’. He’s been hanging around Falene too damn long.

“Thank you. So, how’s school?” he asked.

I laughed. “Kicking my butt, but I like it. It’s challenging, but I’m learning so much.”

“That’s great, Davia. So, are you doing anything else besides school, like working or something?” he asked.

“Nope, just going to school. Hell, that’s a job in itself,” I answered.

“Yeah, tell me about it,” he said.

“So, happy belated birthday,” I replied. His birthday was March 14th and I missed it. I had bought him a gift and everything, but I went along with my stubborn side and I didn’t bring it to him. I was still pissed at the time. That wasn’t the only thing we missed together…New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day…our first. And we missed them. Well, he sent me flowers and a necklace for Valentine’s Day. I didn’t send him shit. You know why? Because I was still pissed off.

“Thank you,” he answered.

“How was it?” I asked.

“Okay…but it would have been a lot better if you would have been there,” he remarked. Then, there was silence…an uncomfortable silence. I’ve never experienced that with Jackson and it was just weird. After a few minutes, Jackson began to speak.

“Dav, I’m sorry for everything. I was a stupid asshole and I did let things go too far. I’ll understand if you don’t want to be with me again, but can we at least be friends? No, the hell with that. I don’t want to be just your friend. I want to be with you. I miss the hell out of you, sweetness,” he replied and I bit down on my bottom lip, as more feelings washed over me. I let out a small sigh as I began to speak.

“I miss you, too. And I know after everything, being just friends would be ridiculous. Look, I don’t want to get into this over the phone. Can you meet me tomorrow? At Leland’s Bistro? You know, the place where we had our….

“2nd lunch date. They have those great sandwiches and that kick ass lemonade. Sure, I can meet you there. Is 1:00pm okay? I have to go into the office for a little while,” he explained.

A grin spread across my face. He actually remembered Leland’s. “No, 1:00pm is fine. Still working on Saturday’s, I see,” I replied.

“Sometimes. I have to be in court on Monday and I just needed to revise a few documents, that’s all,” he replied.

“Okay. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow. Goodnight,” I replied.

“Goodnight. Oh and Dav?” he asked.

“Yeah?” I countered.

“It was good to hear your voice, baby. I missed hearing your voice. Goodnight. Sweet dreams,” he replied as I grinned into the phone.

“Goodnight, Jackson,” I whispered as I hung up the phone, clutching it tightly between my breasts. Tomorrow at 1:00pm couldn’t get here fast enough.
***************************************************************
Jackson

I was nervous as hell walking into that restaurant. I didn’t know what was going to happen. Were we finally going to resolve our differences and start again? Or, were we going to argue once more and just consider what we had over, unsalvageable. I really wanted to be with her and the time we were apart did give me time to realize how really stupid I was concerning the Marayna situation. I took a deep breath and was seated. I was early. Actually, I was 20 minutes early. I needed that time to clear my head and to get myself together. I ordered lemonade for both myself and Davia as I waited. A few more minutes passed and that’s when I saw her walking towards me. She looked incredibly gorgeous. Her hair was up in a high ponytail and she was wearing this short sleeved, white flutter sleeve blouse with the first two buttons undone and short, khaki shorts that showcased those sexy legs of hers. Man, she looked good enough to eat. All I could think about was that sexy ass body of hers and what I had done to it in the past and what I wanted to do to it right now. I wanted to take her in the bathroom and just fuck her hard and long like she liked it, but I knew this wasn’t the time to be thinking like that and I had to adjust my rock hard erection so she wouldn’t see it as I stood up.

“Hi,” I stated with a smile as I stood up to greet her.

“Hi,” she replied with a grin. I held out my arms and waited as she walked into them. I pulled her into my arms, loving the way her arms felt around me and the way she felt in my embrace, not wanting to let go. She felt so good and she smelled wonderful. I inhaled and hugged her just a little longer. Then, we broke away and grinned at each other. I pulled her chair back, allowed her to sit that luscious behind down, then I pushed it in and took a seat next to her.

Damn, she’s sexy. Maybe she wouldn’t mind if I just took her on this table and…focus, Jackson, focus. Hopefully, there will be plenty of time for the horizontal tango later…I hope.

“I’m sorry I’m a little late. Busy morning at the dance studio, you know?” Davia replied as she placed her purse on the back of the chair.

“It’s not a problem. I’m just glad you’re here. You look beautiful, Davia,” I replied as I looked into the prettiest brown eyes I had ever seen. She smiled at me, blushing a little.

“Thank you. You don’t look so bad yourself,” she answered. The waitress came over and took our orders. Davia took a sip of her lemonade and I found myself staring at her lips wrapped around the straw. Those sexy, soft, full lips of hers had me in a trance and then, she began to laugh.

“I see some things haven’t changed,” she stated as I grinned at her.

“Not when it comes to you, they haven’t,” I replied as she smiled.

Davia pulled a wrapped box out of her purse and gave it to me. “Happy belated birthday.” I smiled at her and took the box slowly from her hands, letting my fingertips slowly graze her hands. I still felt it…that feeling every time I touched her. God, I love this girl so much.

“You didn’t have to do that,” I stated as I stared into her eyes.

She smiled. “I wanted to. I actually bought it before your birthday, but since we weren’t together and I was still ticked off, you didn’t get it. So…here you go.”

“Well, thank you,” I replied.

“You’re welcome,” she stated.

“Can I open it now?” I asked with a grin.

“Yes, of course,” she replied. I ripped into the silver wrapping and looked in the box. Inside were a pair of monogrammed, white gold cufflinks that I had been eyeing. I smiled, because she remembered.

“Do you like them?” she asked, looking into my eyes.

I wanted more than anything to tell her thank you by kissing her, but I knew I had to tread lightly. The ball was in her court, so I just smiled at her.

“I love them. Thank you, again,” I replied.

“You’re welcome, again. Now, every time you look at them, you’ll think of me,” she stated.

I stared into her eyes. “That’s true, but I don’t need these to think about you. My brain is on auto pilot when it comes to you. You’re always on my mind Davia.” There, I said it. She smiled a little, but didn’t respond.

“So, I guess you’re Bryce’s best man?” she inquired with a grin as she smoothly changed the subject.

“Somebody’s got to keep things organized on our end. Could you imagine if Dante was his best man?” I asked as she laughed.

“Yeah. You would probably have a bachelor party once a week and Bryce would probably miss the wedding. Don’t remind me of that crazy dude. Is this wedding business getting to you, too?” she asked. I heard what she said, but that face distracted me. She’s beautiful I thought, as I began to answer her.

“No, I’ve got the tuxes ordered and the limos done. Anything else he needs my help with, I just do and it gets done,” I stated.

“Well, I wish it was that way in Leenie Land. This wedding shit never ends! She had me at the florist looking at flowers for three got damn hours. I was tired and the only thing I wanted to say was pick a pansy, bitch, but I couldn’t. It’s her day and I’m trying to be there for her, but she changes her mind about the silliest crap. Like for example, she changed the colors from Ivory and Sage to Pearl and Sage. I’m like, heifer, pearl and ivory are close cousins in the wedding world. Just pick a damn color and be done with it! Then she says that she doesn’t know if she’s going to choose between steak and chicken, or shrimp and lobster. I’m screaming to say, just feed the fuckin’ people something…turkey, quail, pigeon, liver, chitterlings…I don’t give a shit! People are going to either like the food or hate it, and most of them are going to be too damn drunk to remember what they ate any damn way. They’re just happy to be getting a free meal and free liquor. I’m to the point of saying serve them fish sticks and tater tots for all I care. I don’t give a shit what you do, I’m taking my ass to Outback so a broad can really get her grub on,” Davia replied as I laughed. This is what I missed. The girl really knew how to make me laugh.

“Go easy on her. This is her wedding day. She’s excited,” I replied.

“Yeah and that’s the only reason I haven’t gone off on her…yet. But, it’s coming, it’s coming,” Davia said as a small patch of silence entered the flow of the conversation. Then I spoke.

“Davia, I have to tell you, I was really glad that you called. It made my night,” I said to her honestly.

“Well, I’ve had enough time to think about things and I’m not one to beat around the bush. I missed you…really missed you and I realized that we’re not perfect. I’m definitely not and you’re not either and maybe, just maybe we can get past all of this shit. We’ve argued about what should have happened and what could have happened and I was stubborn and you were stupid. That’s most of it in a nutshell,” she replied. I reached out and took her both of her hands in mine. She didn’t pull away and it felt good to touch her like that again.

“I was stupid. Let me just get a few things off my chest. I let that shit go with Marayna a little too long. I didn’t really take it seriously. I know that now and I was just a moron. Part of me didn’t think it was that serious and I shrugged it off. Another part of me liked the attention. I didn’t mean to hurt you, Davia and for that I’m truly sorry. But, you have to know that I didn’t want her. It was always you that I wanted. I’m sorry for letting it get that far and for making you lose your trust in me. I want more than anything to get that back again, to get you back again, but I know it takes time. I’m willing to wait for that. Since we’ve been apart, I’ve been trying to find a way to get rid of Marayna for good. My friend Jonathan Standis, a PI, found out that Marayna has been doing this to lots of people for years and I have a meeting with one of the ladies on Monday. Marayna took her husband from her. If you want to come, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind,” I replied.

Davia bit her bottom lip and stared into my eyes. “What time?”

“I’m meeting her at 2:00pm,” I stated.

“I can be there. I have early classes on Monday. Are you meeting her at your office?” Davia asked.

“No. Even though Marayna doesn’t work on my floor anymore, I didn’t want to run the risk of her running into Mrs. Oliver, so we’re going to meet at Taste of Heaven,” I replied, referring to one of Davia’s favorite restaurants.

“Okay. Jackson, why are you doing this?” she asked.

“Because I have to get rid of her and from the things that I’ve read, it’s time for her to get some of what she’s put out. And, if I’m going to regain any of your trust again, she’s got to go. And if I want to be with you again, I’ve got to get this woman out of our lives…for good,” I stated as she nodded her head in agreement. A few minutes later, the waiter came over to take our orders. After he left, Davia smiled at me.

“So, um, do you have any plans later?” Davia asked. I stared into her eyes and reached out to take her hand in mine. I stroked her knuckles gently with my thumb.

“Just to spend time with you. I just want to be with you, baby,” I replied as Davia stared at me. I couldn’t help it. I leaned over, tipped her chin up and kissed her, gently at first, then not so gently. I wanted her to feel how much I missed her, how much I wanted her, how much I loved her.

Davia sighed my name softly and pulled away. I ran the back of my hand on her cheek and stared at her. She was just so damn lovely and I just wanted her…I just wanted her back.

“You’re so pretty…just beautiful…you know that, don’t you,” I whispered.

Davia smiled at me shyly. “Thank you. Jackson, people are watching.”

I grinned widely then I looked around. “So…let ‘em watch. Now, I need something sweet…like those lips again. Give me some sugar.”

Davia laughed as she leaned forward and those wonderful lips of hers met with mine. I held her face in my hands as I kissed her lightly across her cheek and her neck. I whispered, “I’m so sorry, sweetness. Do you forgive me?” I asked and she whispered a breathy yes.

“I’m never going to do anything that stupid again. I love you,” I replied.

Davia whispered as she caught my eyes. “I love you too.” More kissing ensued and she pulled me closer, kissing me just as much as I was kissing her. When I heard the waiter clear his throat, several times, we reluctantly pulled apart and made room for our orders. Before I bit into my sandwich, I gazed into her eyes.

“To be continued,” I said, then I bit down into my sandwich, never taking my eyes off of her. Damn, she was beautiful. Man, did I want her. And I will get her…however I can.

**************************************************************

Davia

I don’t know why I agreed to go with Jackson back to his place after the movie. Yes I did. A sister needed some…and she needed it bad.

But, I wasn’t going to give it to him that easy. He was going to have to work for it tonight. Then, he locked the door, paused, threw his keys on the table in the foyer and gave me one of those sexy grins and I’m telling you, the undies were severely drenched.

Scratch that. I need a stiff one bad or I need some extremely good tongue action down below. I just needed to come without the aid of my own hands or some sex toy. I deserved to get laid. It’s been almost three months. My body needs a good working over and it’s the least he could do after the whole Marayn “ho” ordeal. It’s not like I’m a nympho or anything, but you have to understand. The sex was fuckin’ fantastic between the two of us, like nothing I’ve ever experienced. He knows all of my spots and my body just responds to him in a way that’s so natural that it’s scary sometimes. Because of this, anytime he looked at me, the panties would magically come down. He bit down on his bottom lip, still grinning like the sexy mutha he was and walked towards me. He was so damn cute. Shit him for being irresistible.

As I walked through that familiar door, the uneasiness of my decision to come to his house was gone. I missed being here and as I looked around, memories of us making love all over the living room, in the kitchen, and us just hanging out, watching movies, me cooking in the kitchen while Jackson just smiled at me and felt me up as I cooked, flooded through my mind. Good memories, good times. I wanted that again. I knew he did, too. Then, there was silence as he leaned on the wall and just stared at me. I knew the look that he was giving me and I had to look away. I usually can’t take that stare for long because usually afterwards, he grabs me and does something to make me cum continually while screaming his name. Hey, even though I wanted him to do just that, I couldn’t show him that I wanted it. So, I decided to say something to break the ice and not focus on that gorgeous face of his.

“I see you rearranged the furniture. Looks good,” I replied as I sat on a barstool and looked around. My hands gripped the sides of the stool.

Jackson pushed off of the wall and slowly walked towards me, kind of like he was claiming his prey. He stood directly in front of me and boxed me in with his arms by placing them on the counter behind me. I pushed back into the counter and he leaned forward on those muscular, tanned arms, as those green eyes of his seared into mine.

“Thank you, but I really don’t want to talk about my furniture, Davia,” he replied in that sexy voice of his which seemed to drop deeper. Then, he slowly licked his lips and I almost fell off the barstool.

“Well, what do you want to talk about?” I asked. Damn it. I set myself up for whatever happens after that statement.

Jackson slowly looked at me from my feet all the way up to my face and leaned his head closer to me. “Actually, I don’t want to talk at all. I just want to look at you and do this.” The next thing I know, those sexy lips of his are on mine, kissing me softly.

“Ummm,” I moaned. Jackson’s tongue licked the seam of my lips, then I opened my mouth and his tongue surged inside, wrapping around mine. My hands began to slowly leave the barstool and they went to his face. The kiss became more aggressive and I heard Jackson groan. We were attacking each others lips and all I could think about was getting naked and riding him like a motorbike.

My arms went around his neck. I looked up and he had that look in his eyes…the look that he gives me when he wants to blow my back out. I was ready. Forget all that hard to get shit. I needed some relief.

His hands went to my blouse and ripped it off like it was tissue paper, then threw it. I was so glad that I had on a front clasp bra. Those hands took that off quickly too. I sat back with my legs wide open with a bare chest.

“I want you so bad, Davia. It’s been so long,” he whispered and I just nodded in agreement. The next thing I see is that sandy brown head of his leaning while his tongue circled my right nipple. Then, I felt his teeth scrape my nipple, then capture it and pull it. I loved when he did that.

“Hmmm,” I moaned as my hands held his head in place, my pussy getting wetter by the minute.

“You like that baby?” he asked, as I felt one hand travel over my thighs, up into my shorts and his fingers skimmed lightly over my wet mound.

“You know I do,” I whispered. His fingers were stroking my sex through my drenched blue cotton boyshorts, not going inside, but rubbing on my clit with just enough pressure that I screamed. His mouth on my nipple, sucking it between his teeth and his finger stroking me just made me cum and damn it felt so good.

“Ooh, you came, didn’t you, baby? I can feel it, you’re so fuckin’ wet. You’re drenching my fingers through your panties. You’re ready for me, sweetheart…you feel like you’re ready. Um, now let me see you…I haven’t seen you in so long,” he whispered as I opened my eyes and I caught his. He looked so sexy and ready to please…so, I let him take over. He unzipped my khaki shorts, pulled them off and threw them somewhere, then he ripped my panties off. I sat on the edge of the barstool and spread my legs. Hell, I didn’t care. I wanted him to see how wet he made me. He pushed my legs open wider and just sat back, staring at my dripping wetness and he was still dressed. It was such a turn on to watch him look at me so savagely, like he was going to tear me up…and that’s what I wanted him to do.

“Umm, you’re so wet and pretty baby and you look so good…so good,” he whispered as he glanced into my eyes, then he gave my sex one long, heavy lick and I know I creamed again, as I moaned.

“Did you give my pussy away while we were apart, Davia?” he asked as he stared at me. The tip of his tongue was on my clit but he didn’t move it. I was so hot for him, saying that shit to me and looking at me like I was the only woman in the world. It was just so hot.

I couldn’t really answer, because he had licked me again and I was at a lost for words.

“Huh baby? Has anybody else been in my pussy?” he asked as he stared at me, his tongue lightly making circles around my wet opening. I felt the wetness just poor out of me, then I answered him.

“No…it’s still yours…it’s always been yours,” I whispered. I felt another deep, long lick and moaned.

He smiled devilishly at me and pulled both of my legs on his shoulders, legs spread wide to the world.
“That’s what I wanted to hear. I’ve been wanting to eat you since I saw you walk in today with those sexy ass shorts on. You still taste so good,” he whispered and the next thing I knew his head dropped and I felt his tongue lick me again slowly. He pulled my clit with his teeth and licked right outside of my wet opening and I almost fell off of the stool. I grabbed the back of the counter and he held my legs in the crook of his arms to keep me anchored to his mouth. The only thing that could be heard was my loud ass moans and slurping. Oh my goodness, the man’s tongue was amazing. I could feel it plunging and curling inside of my walls as his lips sucked my clit and my lips. I screamed as my last orgasm ripped from my throat. Jackson just licked and sucked me right through it, like it was his pleasure and I knew that it was. I felt like mush and almost fell to the floor. Jackson grinned at me and pulled me up.

“You’re right…some things haven’t changed, Davia,” he stated referring to me passing out after he went down on me. That’s what usually happened. I saw that grin and I didn’t care. He was getting naked and that was all I wanted. In a matter of seconds, he was totally naked and pulling a condom over that big, thick beautiful dick of his. I stared at it and licked my lips lightly. I hadn't realized how much I had missed it and at this moment in time, I was having trouble sitting on the stool due to my last orgasm taking so much out of me. So, he pulled me up, pushed the stool out of the way and turned my back towards his front. He came right up behind me, his dick rubbing along my clit from behind and my legs instinctively widened. The flat of his hand was on my lower back and I felt his tongue lick up my spine to my neck.

When his lips caught my right earlobe in his mouth, he whispered in that sexy, deep drawl of his, “Put your hands on the counter and spread those sexy ass legs wider.”

The boy had me so turned on and I did exactly as he said with no complaining. I was so excited and he kept teasing the head of his cock along my wet slit.

“That’s good, baby. Now lift up that sexy ass for me. I wanna see your pretty, wet pussy from behind,” he whispered in my ear and I lifted my ass in the air. I felt a lick along my slit, then I felt his cock sliding against me.

“Ummm, that’s better. Damn, you’re so wet. Now here’s what I’m going to do, Davia. I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you now, but before I do that…tell me how you want it, baby. Do you want it slow and deep, or fast and hard?” he whispered in my ear.

“You know how I like it. I just want you inside of me. Please,” I whispered, as my fingernails grazed the counter.

“Answer me,” he whispered, one hand on my ass, the other fingers worrying my clit.

“Slow and deep at first, then fast and hard. Now, please, do it now,” I whispered as I felt a smile against my neck, then a bite to my ear.

“Okay, Davia. I love you, baby,” he whispered as he thrust deeply into me. I moaned out loud, “ I love you, too”, and he growled my name. My eyes fluttered opened and I gasped loudly.

"Oh, baby," I whispered as I felt my walls tremble and clutch his dick. Another damn orgasm. He felt so good and he wasn’t all the way in yet. He pushed further into me and when he was seated fully inside of me, I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I felt so full of him and he felt so good…it felt so good. He was so hard and thick...it was just sooo good. Then, he spoke to me as he moved slowly inside of me.

“Shit, you’re so tight and wet…you feel so good, baby,” he whispered as he moved deeply inside of me from the back. His hands gripped my hips tightly and I felt him rotate his hips and then surge deeply up into me. I pushed my ass back against him, loving the feeling.

“Ummm,” I moaned. I missed this so much.

“I missed you so much, baby. I missed feeling you all around me. Shit, this is good,” he groaned and the next thing I know, he’s moving faster and harder inside of me. I bit down on my bottom lip and held on to the counter for dear life. He was pounding the hell out of my pussy.

“Harder, faster,” I moaned and he did what I asked.

“Like that baby?” he asked as he moved harder and faster than before.

“Oooh, just like that, baby. Just like that. Ummm. Jackson, I’m cumming,” and I felt my stomach clench, then that ripple of pleasure through my belly to my toes. I screamed so loud as I came. It had been so long and the next thing I knew, he was moving harder and faster in me, then I felt four big thrusts, a loud groan of “Davia, shit” and he came. I was through. So through. I felt like melted wax.

After we calmed down, Jackson picked me up and carried me to his bed. He dropped my naked, tired ass down on it and I closed my eyes. He leaned over and kissed my lips.

“That was so…umm,” I whispered as he grinned, his hands caressing my breasts.

“I know. I’m not finished with you yet. We’ve got a lot of catching up to do, sugar,” he whispered as he kissed me again and just like that, we were back together and it felt like we never parted.
Chapter 19 by Chaynetv
Chapter 19

Davia

I have never been this sore in my life…and I loved it, I thought as I gingerly walked into my 12:00pm class. Jackson really meant that he wasn’t finished with me and came at me all weekend. We couldn’t get enough of each other. It got to the point where I had to soak in the tub and lock the door so he wouldn’t try to get me again.

Damn, I loved that man.

I looked up to see my boy Spencer and Grace Monico, one of my other classmates, wave at me so I could sit next to them. I made it over to them and sat down slowly.

“Hey, girl. You’re moving kind of slow today,” Grace said.

“Yeah, just couldn’t get started this morning, that’s all,” I replied as Spencer looked at me knowingly.

“Yeah…okay,” Grace stated with a knowing grin.

“Seems like someone had a wild weekend,” he stated as I shrugged my shoulders.

“Yeah…it was good. But I’ll tell you about that later,” I replied. Spencer gave me a look and grinned at me and I smiled back.

Since that incident where he tried to kiss me, Spencer and I became good friends. I know, usually after you’ve threatened a guy with bare hand castration, you would think that they would be scared shitless of you and leave you the hell alone. Well, Spencer was not that guy. He was a decent guy who was dealing with a lot of shit. His mother passed away two years ago, so we totally bonded on that level. He was really close to his mother and it got hard sometimes, especially since his relationship with his father was crap, as he told me. He also told me that he has a hard time trusting women, which is why he hasn’t been in a relationship for about 2 years...sound familiar? Yeah, we were two peas in a pod in the area of shitty relationships of the past, but I told him if there was hope for me, then there was definitely hope for him. Besides, he was smart as shit and was a good study partner. Spencer was a great listener and he wasn’t afraid to question me when I talked…kind of like Jackson, but without the kissing and great sex.

Grace had to go home because her 2 year old son was sick, so she couldn’t join us for coffee that day. Grace looked like Tyra Banks, but with black hair. Her husband, Marlon was half black and half Italian who happened to be her high school sweetheart. They also had a tumultuous relationship that split them apart for years, until they reconnected 3 years ago.

Talk about the Trampled over Hearts club. Geesh.

As we waited in line for our coffees, we discussed a few things that were going on in class and just talked shit for a few minutes. We grabbed our coffees and walked to a table. A patch of silence emerged as Spencer gazed at me as he drank his latte. “Dav…are you okay?”

I smiled. “I’m better than okay. I called Jackson per your advice and we got everything out in the open. He admitted his part in the whole thing and actually called himself stupid, just like you said.”

“I figured that was the reason you walked in class like you were walking on eggshells. So I guess it’s safe to say that you two made up?” Spencer asked with a grin as he sipped his drink once more.

“Yeah, we did,” I stated.

“I told you the dude loved you. I mean, the first time I met him, I knew he was in love with you. It was all over his face. That just doesn’t go away, you know. I’m happy for you,” Spencer said as I looked at him. He was thinking about her again and I knew it. I decided not to question him about it as I drink my mocha latte.

“Thank you. You’re going to find that again one day, you know?” I replied.

“Yeah…maybe. How are you going to deal with him working with that chic?” Spencer asked.

"I mean, he deals with the fact that we're friends...even after you kissed the shit out of me," I said with a grin.

“Not the same and you know it. I had some tranference issues…you look a lot like her,” Spencer said with a smile.

“So, you’re telling me that you didn’t want to fuck me at that Halloween party?” I asked.

“Oh, no doubt…if you would have let me, I would have fucked your brains out. But, honestly, I’m glad it didn’t happen. You’re like the sister I never had…except that you’re hotter than I would want any sister of mine to be," he stated with a grin.

“And you’re like the little brother I never had…except you’re a year older than me and you’re white…hell, you could have been adopted,” I stated as we both laughed.

“So, Marayna Hopez is out of your life for good?” he asked.

“Not yet. The skank with a thousand orifices doesn’t work with him anymore, so that’s good…but check this out. He hired a PI to investigate her and he’s meeting with one of the ho-bags victims today…which reminds me…I’ve got to meet him for that, so call me and let me know if you want to study tomorrow, okay?” I asked as I stood up, grabbed my purse and coffee, and leaned down to kiss Spencer on the cheek.

“I will. Good luck kid,” he replied with a grin as his cell phone began to ring.

“Thanks. Bye,” I replied as I walked to my vehicle, anticipating the lunch meeting that was ahead. Spencer was beginning to worry me. I was going to have to hook him up as soon as the air is clear concerning Marayna.
********************************************************************************
Jackson

I arrived at Taste of Heaven a few minutes early. As I drank some water, I thought about the weekend that I had with Davia. It was one of the most exhausting weekends we’ve ever had…and believe me, I enjoyed every minute of it. I was so glad that we were back on track and it made me think about things. I’m never going to let someone come between us like that again. That’s why I was so determined to get rid of Marayna’s ass. I couldn’t lose Davia again. It just couldn’t happen.

I was deep in thought when I heard a female voice with an Italian accent say my name.

“Mr. Aldridge?” an Italian, accented, female voice asked. I looked up and there was a beautiful, tall, leggy blond haired woman with hazel eyes and another beautiful woman, African American with caramel skin and short black hair.

“Ms. Oliver?” I asked as she smiled at me and shook my hand.

“That’s me. This is my patna’ in crime, Carolyn Washington. She’s also one of that slut’s victims,” Olivia Oliver stated. I reached over and shook Carolyn’s hand as she smiled at me.

“Nice to meet both of you. Let me get your chairs, ladies,” I replied as I allowed them to sit, then I pushed their chairs in.

“A gentleman…just like my Tommy. Finally nice to put a face to the voice. Carolyn wanted to be here. It’s not a problem, is it?” Olivia asked as I took my seat.

“No ma’am, it’s not a problem at all. I’m just waiting…,” I replied when I saw Davia walk up to the table. I kissed her lightly on the lips, then held out her chair. She sat, and I pushed it in.

“I’m sorry I’m late…there was an accident on the freeway,” she replied and I smiled at her.

“You’re not late and it’s fine. Ladies, this is my girlfriend Davia Vincent. Davia, meet Mrs. Olivia Oliver…,” and I was interrupted by Olivia.

“I know sweetie, the name is for shit, but it’s still my name,” Olivia stated as Davia smiled.

“And this is Carolyn Washington,” I stated as Davia shook both ladies hands and smiled.

“Nice to meet you, ladies,” Davia replied.

“You’ve got a very pretty girlfriend, Mr. Aldridge,” Olivia stated.

“Please, call me Jackson, and thank you…I do,” I replied as I intertwined Davia’s left hand with my right.

“Well, I want to start by saying thank you for taking time out of your schedules to come and speak with us about…,”

“The big slut that could…and does…everyone,” Carolyn stated as she drank from her water.

“Yes, or ho bag, Marayn-ho, or Marayna Hopez, whichever, you prefer,” Davia stated as the ladies laughed.

“My preferred name of choice for the skank is Hozilla,” Olivia stated as we all laughed. I like this woman.

“That’s a good one…Hozilla…just rolls off the tongue…Marayna, the Hozilla,” Davia stated as the ladies laughed.

“I think it does, too. But, seriously, this bitch has ruined families and wrecked lives. It seems as if she really didn’t get you, Jackson, but I know she did some shit. I know she really did a number on you two. So, what did she do?” Olivia asked. I looked at Davia and told her what happened. Olivia and Carolyn looked at each other and nodded. We ordered lunch and then Olivia spoke.

“Well, I gotta give it to the ho-bag…at least she’s consistent,” Olivia stated.

“Yeah, that she is…especially the restraining order part. I didn’t even touch her and she put one on me…how she got it, I don’t….scratch that. Somebody got a great blow job to get mine issued,” Carolyn said.

“I only got a slap in, but at least you got some honest to God licks in….how did it feel?” Olivia asked Davia.

“You know how it is when you find a something on sale for half off or 75%…that’s how it was,” Davia stated as the women nodded knowingly.

Women. Can’t live with them, and I definitely don’t want to live without them…well I could live without Marayna, but not Dav…not Dav.

“It felt so good hitting that heifer and I had a lot of frustration held in, too. I wish Jackson wouldn’t have pulled me away. Then she ran out the office cursing me in Spanish, so no more fun for me. If you don’t mind telling us, what did she do to you?” Davia asked.

Yeah, that's my baby. Blunt, direct and to the point. Damn, that shit turns me on. Focus, Jackson. Listen to the lady that's talking...later for the hard-on.

Olivia sighed. “Tony, my first husband…yeah, I know what ya’ thinkin’…I have a thing for guys whose names start with the letter T. Anyway, Tony and I met in college. I was a freshman and he was a senior. We fell in love, got married when I graduated and bought a nice house in upstate New York. Tony worked at Calmes and Towner, a big firm in New York and he loved his job and he loved me. I mean, we had a good life. We were happy. We had two healthy, beautiful kids, and we had been married 12 years. I thought we were happy. Then, at this party for his firm, I met her. At first, I didn’t give her much thought. Yeah, she was young and beautiful, but she was just a paralegal and my husband was faithful…I didn’t really care about the little twit.

Then, things started changin’. He was usually home every night by 7pm and he spent time with the kids and me. His hours became later and later and he began to go to so many seminars…we were fallin’ apart. He was distant and our sex life basically diminished. I knew in my gut that he was havin’ an affair, but I didn’t know who he was sleepin’ around with. The affair went on for four months and then, I decided to follow him one evenin’. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I had to find out who he was sleepin’ with. I got a sitter and I followed him to his office.

His secretary was gone because it was so late, so I just walked into his office and that’s when I saw him poundin’ her from behind. I went nuts. I hit him first and then I slapped her. He pushed me away and somehow, security escorted me out of the buildin’. I was destroyed. I was hurt beyond belief. Tony was so good to me and the kids and for him to just let us go over some little tramp…it hurt. I locked him out of the house and he told me it didn’t matter because he had bought an apartment in the city and basically, he didn’t love me anymore. The apartment he bought was for her and him…and it was in her name. Smart little slut…have to give it to her.

So, a month after I caught him with her, I received divorce papers. No talkin’ to me or anythin’…just sent the papers by messenger. It was so cold and totally unlike him, so I knew it had a lot to do with her. For months, I was numb and my hate for him and her grew. The hurt turned into rage. By this time, we were headed to the divorce hearing and I just wanted it to be over. Then, I see her there with him, with this huge ring on her arm, smilin’ and flouncin’ around, with no remorse whatsoeva’. She destroyed my family and could give a rat’s ass. I couldn’t hit her…restraining order was still in place. God, I hate that bitch.

Anyway, they were engaged for about 8 months and then…she dumped him….” Olivia said, but was interrupted by Carolyn.

“…for my fiancee’,” Carolyn replied, her smile tight.

“So, he tried to get back with me, but I told him that I had his money, because I didn’t sign a pre-nup…why the fuck did I need him, especially the way he just tossed me aside. I let him see the kids, but we were over. A year later, I remarried. I didn’t find out the real deal about the skank leavin’ Tony until I ran into Carolyn. Carolyn’s fiancée was a new attorney at the same firm…young, ambitious, gorgeous. I hadn’t seen her since I didn’t attend any of the company’s functions anymore. Then, she just began to talk and cry,” Olivia said.

“David and I were high school sweethearts…I was going to design school and he had been at the firm for about a year. We had been engaged for two years and the wedding plans were in full swing, until I caught him in his apartment getting a blow job from your friendly neighborhood dick sucker Marayna. I couldn’t believe it. After I tried to kill her and him, he told me that he couldn’t marry me because he was head over heels in love with her,” Carolyn stated.

“Damn…what the hell does she have down there…lightning bolts and rainbows? Does it have it’s own theme song and tinkles out gold? Damn does this heifer have a Lucky Charms pussy?” Davia asked as we all laughed.

Olivia smiled. “You’re a funny girl. I like you. That’s the same thing I was thinkin’. Anyway, Carolyn described the woman to me and I knew it was Marayna. When I found out it was true, anytime I saw Tony’s ass, I rubbed it in his face.”

Carolyn spoke. “And the wedding was off between David and I. A year later, he’s on my doorstep, begging for forgiveness, how he made a mistake and how Marayna was a deceitful, conniving, tramp. I slammed the door in his face, because at this time, I didn’t want to hear it. I was glad he was hurting, because I was hurt by what he did. Now, two years later, we’re friends again. I still love him, but I don’t trust him and I don’t think I ever will,” Carolyn said in a low tone of voice.

This was sad…just horrible. Marayna was nothing nice. Then, Olivia began to speak.

“So, that’s when I decided to hire someone to look into this bitch, just for shits and giggles. I mean, her mother and father seem like good people, from what I read and she’s just impeccable. Straight laced, good girl background, straight A’s in high school, college, and law school. Great recommendations from professors and old employers…just squeaky clean. Then, we tracked her to Chicago, where she did the same thing to two other women, then we tracked her here…she just did a doozy on a woman in Houston and now, she’s here and you were her next target,” Olivia said.

“Wow. I’m sorry that you had to go through all that,” I replied.

“I’m not. I wish my kids didn’t have to go through it, but I’m much happier and wiser now. Apparently, you two must have been communicating concerning the slut because you’re still together and you didn’t sleep with her. You really love her, don’t you?” Olivia asked as she pointed to Davia. I looked at her and kissed her knuckles. She grinned at me.

“Yeah, I do,” I replied smiling at her.

“It shows,” Carolyn said as she and Olivia smiled at us.

“So, what do we do about her? How can we get her out of here and stop her from doing this again?” Davia asked.

“The one thing I know about this broad is that she puts on this goody goody front that most people buy into. She keeps all the dirt that she’s done very private. Most of the women never talked about it…they were all high society who didn’t want anyone to know what was going on. Me? I told anyone that could listen that the skanky whore took my husband. Carolyn told me and Cecily, the girl who’s comint tomorrow…well, let’s just say that she has a lot to say. Marayna’s sweet, nice image is very important to her. So Carolyn and I got in touch with his latest victim and we’re going to humiliate the shit out of her…

“…possibly beat her ass,” Carolyn interjected.

“Yeah…possibly beat her ass and make her think twice about what she did. When we’re through with her, she’ll wish she had never fucked with us,” Olivia stated with a grin.

Davia and I looked at each other with smiles on our faces. “What did you have in mind?”

“Complete and utter humiliation for Ms. Marayna Ruiz,” Carolyn stated as we listened to what she had to say.
**************************************************************
Jackson

Two days later...

Man, this was one of the best days ever. Marayna Ruiz was gone…for good. Davia practically flew to my house and straddled me on the sofa.

“I didn’t want to miss this, but they said they didn’t want her to try anything else with us. So, what happened. You gotta tell me,” Davia said with a grin. She was like a kid at Christmas.

I smiled as I began to tell what Olivia Oliver, Carolyn Washington, and Cecily Dawson did to Marayna that day.

“My day started out like this. I went in early, around 6am, because I had some work to finish for court at 11:00am. Anyway, Bryce, Paul and Denny burst into my office around 9am holding up flyers,” I began.

“Dude have you seen these?” Denny asked.

“Dav, I should have went into acting…my face was so serious. Then I said, ‘Denny, I’m really busy so if…”

“Naw, man…you need to look at this. Three hot women have been handing them out to everyone in the lobby,” Bryce replied as I looked at the flyer. I handed Davia one of the flyers and she burst out laughing. It stated…WANTED…Scandalous, skank, whoring, trifling, man stealing, homewrecker who goes by the name of Marayna Ruiz. Has this tramp screwed your man? If so, just add your name on the blank lines below and stand in line because she gets around…and give us a call!”

“Baby…this looks like a wanted poster and a rap sheet of Marayna. Oh, shit…Three 6 Mafia really wanted to get her ass. Damn, they’re women after my own heart,” she said, referring to Olivia, Carolyn and Cecily as she stared at the flyer with Marayna’s pictures and lists of marriages and engagements that she broke up.

“I just looked at the flyer and said, “Oh shit.” Then, I hear my secretary buzz me and she says, “Boss, we got a showdown going on down the hall. Can I see what it’s about?” I told her yeah, because I was coming too. Bryce, Paul and Denny were right behind me. The next thing I see is Marayna standing behind Bill, another attorney while Cecily , Olivia and Carolyn yelled at her. All I heard was…

“…I want to speak to this ho’s supervisor. He or she needs to know what the real moral fiber of his stank ho employee really is,” Cecily stated.

Then, Carolyn says, “I’m telling ya’, if this bitch practices family law, I’m going to scream.”

“Yeah, Marayn”ho”, I bet you didn’t think you were ever going to see me again, right bitch?” Olivia asked. You should have seen the look on Marayna’s face.

“Call Security, Alice,” Bill said to the receptionist.

“Yeah, you better call security, Alice because it’s damn well needed,” Olivia stated with a sneer at Marayna, who looked scared shitless.

I was just acting shocked and shit as Cecily passed out flyers to people who didn’t have any. Then Cecily began to talk loudly and walked up to Bill.

“Yeah, Alice…call security because I’m 'bout to throw some ‘bows on this bitch. Yeah, look at that paper. Take a good long look at that piece of paper. This bitch, Marayna Ruiz…well, about 10 months ago, she wrecked havoc on my marriage. She chased my husband and made my life a living hell. Olivia was married 12 years with 2 children and she took her husband from his family…Carolyn had been with her fiancée since high school and the list goes on and on. Look at that piece of paper. Look at it, bitch! See what you’ve done!” Cecily yelled, in her Gucci high heels, Seven jeans and Ralph Lauren sweater and threw the paper at her.

“I have a restraining order against you! You attacked me! You’re not supposed to be hear now, ” Marayna said in a low, frightened voice.

“Bitch, I don’t give a fuck about you or that piece of paper. The only thing I regret is that I didn’t get to finish the job. I told you if I saw you again, it would be on…fuck you and that restraining order! I’ll gladly go to jail if it means that I have the pleasure of beating the shit out of you!” Cecily yelled. I’m figuring that the betrayal is still pretty fresh to Cecily, so that’s why she was doing most of the talking.

“The next thing I know, Cecily’s gotten around Bill and she’s grabbed Marayna by the hair. She pulled her towards her by the hair and punched Marayna in the jaw and Marayna screamed, holding her jaw. Security pulled Cecily away before she could get another lick in, along with Olivia and Carolyn. The whole time, Cecily’s yelling, “Now you know what a ho, tramp, BITCH you have working for you. It ain’t over bitch…we know where you live and we’ll be waiting! You hear me…you BITCH! We’ll be waiting!” Baby, I have never seen anything like that. I wanted to laugh so hard, but I had to play the role. Everyone just stared at her and shook their heads, and the next thing I know, Donald Lansky, our boss, is calling her into his office. Then Paul says, “Shit, I should have gotten a piece of that…she definitely has no qualms about fuckin’ married men.”

An hour later, Marayna packed her shit and resigned and when I talked to Olivia a few hours ago, she hasn’t been home…they’ve been waiting for her and she hasn’t been home! When I got back to my office, I laughed my head off. Dav, it was so right…it happened to the right person,” I said as Davia laughed.

She fell back off my lap and laughed until she hiccupped. When she finally caught herself, she said,
“Damn, I wish someone would have taped that.”

I pulled out my cell phone. “Carolyn did…and she sent it to me. Wanna watch?”

Davia pulled the phone away from me and laughed even harder after watching it. “Oh my God! When Cecily socked that ho in the jaw…that was it…wait, I gotta see that again.”

Davia watched that video four times, then she sent it to my mom, her sister and her friends. I didn’t care. I was just relieved that the bitch was gone. Davia threw my phone on the leather recliner and straddled me.

“Damn…so she’s really gone?” she asked.

I ran my hands slowly up her thighs, then I intertwined my hands behind her back. “Yeah. We won’t be seeing her again.”

“Good. I’m going to have to send Three 6 something nice…,” Davia replied as I looked into her eyes.

“Already taken care of, so don’t worry about it. Besides, I’m the reason we were dealing with this shit anyway,” I stated.

Davia smiled. “Yeah, that’s true. Can we just do what we were doing before the bitch that will not be named came into our world?”

I pulled her closer to me and grasped her ass in my hands. “Yeah…that sounds like a good idea. You love me?”

“Yes,” she whispered, leaning down and placing a small, sweet kiss on my lips as she stared into my eyes.

“Good, because I love you and I don’t want to be without you again…okay?” I asked as she kissed me again.

“Okay,” she said in that tone of voice as she pulled me closer to her and hugged me tight. I kissed her neck and held her close, inhaling the sweet smell of her, not wanting to let her go. Damn, I loved this girl.

I know you’re thinking, aww…this is so sweet. They’re doing the mushy shit. Hey, we’re more than hot sex...much more. Man, who the fuck am I kidding...we're nympho's and we have no problem with that either. So with all that being said, after the last couple of months that we’ve had, we’re aloud a little mushiness, don’t you agree? Hell, we can be mushy with the best of them, and there's nothing wrong with that.

She's so sexy and she's looking at me and kissing my neck. Now, she's tracing my ear with the tip of her tongue and she...oh shit! She dipped her tongue into my ear. She knows what that does to me. I'm fuckin' rock hard now. Shit!

Oh, well...I tried. Bring on the hot sex!
Chapter 20 by Chaynetv

Chapter 20

Davia

A few weeks later

You have no idea how great things have been. School has been kicking my ass, but it’s almost over. One more week and I’m stress free for a summer. I really want to put my foot up Leenie’s ass because of her constant nagging regarding this wedding shit, which is in July, but I’ve been good. Yeah, I wish Leenie and I could go in a room and go toe to toe for about five minutes…that’s how much she’s been pissing me off. Besides that, things are cool. Jackson and I have been great…really good. I can’t believe that I actually found somebody worth my time, someone that I can see myself with for the rest of my days here on earth. I’m pretty amazed that it’s a white boy due to the fact that I’ve never dated one, but hey…love comes in many packages. I’m just glad mine came in a sexy, smart, fine as hell one with eyes that make me melt…and wet. Okay, enough about that.

I can’t believe this heifer is getting married in July…hot ass July. Many weaves will be falling and make-up will be melting on that day, I assure you. The wedding’s about 2 months away, but right now she had Dion and I assisting her with planning a late ass engagement party which was going to occur this weekend--a week before my birthday.

Oh, I guess you’re wondering what happened to Marayna. Cecily, Olivia and Carolyn waited, but she never returned. But Cecily had something for her ass. Marayna appeared at her complex a week later and let’s just say the homies got at that ass…and beat that ass. Oh, you know what else was hilarious? There is a website that Three 6 created about Marayna and I tell you, it’s funny as hell. Suffice it to say, we haven’t heard from her again and I don’t think we will.

I went shopping with Brianna and Megan today after class because I had to get away from Falene. If I didn’t, she was going to find herself fighting with me and seeing that I didn’t want her to have a black eye for her party, I just decided not to tell her where we were going. I saved her from being hurt is what I did. I know…I’m a great sister. You don’t have to tell me.

“Thank you two so much. I needed a day without wedding plans being constantly discussed. If Falene had shown up, I was going to cut her…for real,” I replied as we tried on shoes.

“No problem. That heifer’s been tripping ever since she got that shiny shit on her hand. Even though, if you ask me, maybe an ass whooping is what she needs…you can’t say she doesn’t have it comin’ and I for one would love to see Ho-dilocks get her ass handed to her…but that’s just me,” Brianna said with a grin. We laughed and then I spoke.

“Naw, I don’t want to jack her up before her party, which reminds me…Megan, I take it that you’re going with Demetrius since you two are…together now?” I asked with a grin, just to mess with her. Oh yeah, during my trials and tribulations and separation from Jackson, Megan and Demetrius finally boned. I tell you, for the first time in years, we’re all breathing a lot easier when those two are in a room together. For instance, at Christmas, Demetrius told Megan that she needed a plumber to clean out her pipes, if you know what I mean. Well, I guess she didn’t like that, because the next thing I know, Jackson is pulling me to duck away and Megan is throwing her steak knife at Demetrius and lucky for him she has shitty aim. Yeah, they got a little rowdy with one another, so seeing that again wouldn’t be welcome…at all.

Meagan laughed. “Yes, we will be there. It’s weird…I mean, we were out at that club for New Years Eve, had that one night stand and couldn’t stop. Girl, your brother is a stallion in the bedroom and….”

I put my hand up as I looked at a pair of BCBG black rhinestone heels. “That’s for you to know…not me. I mean, if you wanna talk about your dickin’ down with my brother, by all means…do it when I’m not here. I still see him as my brother and not a sexual being…and I would like to keep it that way, if you don’t mind.”

Megan smiled. “You got that, chica. So, we’ve never gotten this far in the wedding plans with Falene, so that means, this is the real deal, right?”

Brianna looked at me, then at Megan, turning her foot in a pair of red patent leather stilettos. “Even though Trampasauras Sex and I don’t get along all the time, she’s my girl and yeah…I think this is real. He looks at her like she’s the only woman in the room and we’re all fine, so…yeah, the heifer finally spread her legs for the right guy and got the big money.”

Brianna was a trip. Trampasauras Sex. That girl had been hanging with me for far too long. “Yeah, Bryce is a good dude. I’m happy for her. Yo, Bree, don’t call her those names anymore…she’s getting married.”

“Just ‘cause she’s sticking to one dick don’t mean she’s going to stop being a freak-a-leak. Besides, if I stop saying stuff like that to her all together, she may go into shock or something. I think it turns her on that I call her trampy and shit…but she knows the deal. When I see her knocked up after this wedding, maybe I’ll stop,” Brianna stated. Crazy ass.

Megan looked at me as she was trying on a pair of gold heels. “So, when are we going to hear wedding bells for you and Jackson?”

I just smiled at her. “I don’t know. I mean, we’ve never really talked about it, we’ve always talked around it, if you know what I mean. I’m not really concerned with that. I’m happy the way things are.” And, I was.

“But, don’t you want more of a commitment, Simmy? I know I can’t wait to get to that level of commitment,” Brianna, the got damn poster child for marriage asked. We know you can’t! This bitch is waiting on pins and needles and she can’t wait for someone to pop that question. She’s like a little wedding bell time bomb waiting to explode. That heifer has her wedding planned down to a tee…and she’s had it planned since we were 12 years old. I shit you not. Brianna is a fuckin’ trip!

“Listen…after what we went through, I’m just glad that we still love each other. That shit could have broken us up for good, but it didn’t. If it happens, it happens. I’m not going to stress over it. I know he loves me and I know he ain’t goin’ nowhere…my shit is too good for him to stray. So, if he asks next year…cool. If he asks in 3 years…it’s still chill. Besides…I got two more years of school left, so whatever happens, happens,” I replied honestly. I meant every word I said. If he asked me, yes, I would happily agree. If he doesn’t…well, it’s not going to be the end of the world.

I meant what I said about us talking around it. I mean, we both want it, but when, we’re not sure. We’re young and we still have time.

The one thing that we haven’t talked around, but specifically about, is kids. I love kids. I think they’re the coolest creatures in the world because children are uncensored and honest. They take you at your word and they want you to take them at theirs. Kids, in my opinion, are some of the best bullshit detectors and they sense evil. Most of the children that I know are smarter than most adults. They definitely have more common sense, so I can totally relate to them.

Jackson specifically brought the subject up two weeks ago while we were watching TV. We had been out in the park all day and kids were just running all around. I saw the cutest little girl feeding the ducks and I walked up to her and began to feed them also. Two minutes later, we were feeding the ducks and talking as her mother watched. I turned around and Jackson was staring at me with this huge grin on his face. I just smiled back and continued to hold a conversation with the little girl.

So, this is how that convo went with Jackson. I was laying back on him and I could feel he was staring at me. His right hand was caressing my hair and that’s when I spoke.

“What are you lookin’ at?” I asked, knowing full well that he was looking at me.

“You,” he simply said.

“Oh…but we’re supposed to be watching television,” I said as I looked up at him. He grinned at me as his fingers slowly stroked through my hair.

“You’re watching television…I’m watching you. You look better than what’s on TV anyway,” he replied.

“You sure know the right things to say. I had so much fun today. Thanks for the picnic,” I replied as I turned back to the TV.

“Anytime, beautiful,” he whispered, then he kissed the top of my head. I smiled.

“The little girl at the pond was so cute…you know, the one with the two pigtails and she had the cutest little dimples. Her eyes…they were so big and brown…such a smart, sweet little kid,” I said with a grin.

“Yeah, she was a cutie pie. I wonder what our little girl would look like?” he pondered as I looked up at him.

“Huh?” I asked.

He grinned. “Come on, Dav. I saw you with that little girl. You’re a natural. You’re going to be a great mommy.”

I still was in shock because he said me and mommy in the same breath. “Huh.”

“Davia, you didn’t see your face while you were with that little girl, but I did. You fell in love with her. I just wondered, you know, if we had a kid, that you would be great with her or him. I just wondered what he or she would look like,” he said seriously as he continued his ministrations with my hair.

I turned around fully and laid my chin on his chest. “Really?”

“Yeah. I wonder about that a lot. I want to have a lot of babies with you, sugar,” he said.

“How many are we talking about?” I asked.

Jackson titled his head to the side, contemplating before he answered. “Four…maybe five.”

I looked at him like, hell to the naw, then I said, “Oh, hell to the naw. I am not pushin’ out five children. It’s not happenin’.”

“Well, I want more than one, so we have to compromise,” he said seriously. He was serious. Well, I’ll be damn.

“Okay, I’ll do two, maybe three at the most…but that’s my limit and I mean it,” I said definitely.

Jackson shook his head and grinned. “Alright…I can deal with that. You know what though? I would want to have two boys first, then a girl, if that’s possible.”

I grinned. “Ok, Mel…order coming right up. Why would you want two boys?”

“To carry on my name, of course,” he said with a grin.

“But of course…men,” I stated.

“Also, I would want a girl so I could spoil her rotten…just like I do her mama,” he said with a grin.

“I’m not spoiled,” I denied. I’m not spoiled…in the classical sense of the term. But, he does give me my way and he gives me what I want. I guess that’s why he was glaring at me with a look that said, bitch please.

“Yes, you are. I spoil the shit out of you…and you know it,” he replied.

“Maybe, but that’s your job, so I don’t wanna hear it,” I said as he laughed.

“No…it’s my pleasure. You’re a good woman, baby. You deserve it,” he said.

“I know that’s right,” I said.

“I want her to look just like you…pretty brown eyes, black hair, gorgeous smile. On second thought, no, she can’t look exactly like you…then I’d have to kill someone,” Jackson said as I laughed.

“But then again, you’re beautiful and I’m not ugly, so yeah, if we have any girls, I’ll probably end up in prison,” Jackson stated as I laughed again.

“Hey…I’d make conjugal visits every week,” I said with a smile.

“That’s a good thing to know. Well, at least life in prison would give me something to look forward to. Would you divorce me and get with another man?” Jackson asked. See, talking around marriage again.

“No…maybe dinner companions, but I’d just put a huge picture of you above the bed and tell them that you were getting out in a week from a self defense charge. That would drive away any possible suitors,” I said with a grin.

“That’s what I’m talkin’ about. Don’t give my lovin’ away, baby,” he said.

I leaned up and kissed him on the lips lightly. He kissed me back and laid my chin back on his chest. “You got that.”

After a brief moment of silence, Jackson kissed my head again and whispered, “Yeah, sweetness. I think we’d make some beautiful babies.”

I grinned. “I think we would, too,” and I kissed his chest softly, then laid back down on it. His hands felt so good in my hair and I thought about it. I wouldn’t mind having his babies. I would want them to have his eyes and his smile, though. Yeah, that wouldn’t be too bad, I thought as I went back to watching TV on top of my man.
*********************************************************
Jackson

I don’t know why, but lately I’ve been thinking a lot about the future. It’s not uncommon for me to think in future terms, because I’ve always been that way. I’ve always looked five to ten years ahead and knew exactly where I would be. I wanted to own a condo by the time I was 30 and I’ve done that. I wanted to make partner before I was 35 and that’s been accomplished. The thing is, Davia and my love for her were never in the timeline. Now she was, and some things have changed.

Dealing with all of that Marayna crap made me realize how easily things can be taken away from you. Nothing that occurred over the past year happened by accident. I was in that classroom last year for a reason and so was Davia…we were meant to be together. If I wouldn’t have had her as a student, I may have possibly met her somewhere else. I was just happy that we were back on track and she loved me. I had a stupid grin on my face as I walked through the jewelry store with Bryce. He wanted to get something special for Falene for the party and he asked me to tag along.

“So, what’s the grin for, Jack?” Bryce asked as he looked at a few diamond necklaces. I looked on with him and readied myself to answer the question.

“I’m good, that’s all. The job’s going okay, Davia is hot and she loves me. I’m alive. Need I say more,” I stated as the sales associate held up the necklace. Bryce looked at me seeking my approval. I nodded no and he looked at another one.

“That’s cool. I was worried there for awhile. But, you two are gonna be alright,” Bryce stated as he looked at yet another necklace.

“Yeah, I think so. I have to talk to you about something and being that you’re about to get hitched, you may be the right person to talk to,” I said as we both nodded ok to the second necklace.

“Okay. What’s up?” Bryce asked.

“B, I’ve been thinking about having babies lately, man,” I said. There. It was out in the room now.

Bryce looked at me like I had grown two heads. “What?”

“Well, my mother used to say that when I met the right woman that she would make me think about babies…specifically this woman having my babies and I guess I’ve found the right one because I’ve been thinking about what our babies would look like and stuff like that,” I stated as Bryce smiled at me.

“Jackson, are you saying that you want to have a baby with Davia?” Bryce asked as the sales associate held up a third necklace. We both smiled and he spoke to the salesman to put that on the side as he went to look at earrings.

“Yeah. I want a lot with her, but I think it’s too soon. How did you know it was the right time? How did you know that Falene was it?” I asked. Bryce’s face lit up in a smile that only happened when Falene’s name was mentioned. He really did love her.

“I kind of fell for her almost immediately. She’s what I’m used to, but she’s so different, you know. She has fire and passion unlike any woman I’ve ever been with. She gives freely to everyone and most of the time, she doesn’t even think about her own self. I love that about her. And, the sex…the sex is the best I’ve ever had…it’s fuckin’great. People say all this shit about sex not being important, but if you’re that close to someone, the sex has to be explosive…and it is. The chemistry between us is so fuckin’ on point…I can’t explain it. Falene’s just…Falene. I knew she was the one because one day we were arguing about something in the newspaper, and she yanked it from me and began to curse me out. Then, she pouted as she continued to curse and I just knew…this girl was the love of my life. This is my future wife. I didn’t see any point in waiting or playing games, so I asked her and I’m glad she said yes, J. For a while, I thought I was never going to find anyone, but I’m so glad I came to that party with you. It was just something that I knew, that’s all,” Bryce said as he walked over to the earring section.

I followed him and thought about what he said. I really couldn’t have this conversation with Dante or even Seth, and he was in love with Brianna. Some of the things Bryce said kind of hit home with me. First, I thought that you have to wait a certain amount of time before you fell in love with someone. Well, I blew that shit out of the window when she walked into my classroom. I think I fell in love with her then…hell, who am I kidding? I know I did.

Then, I thought that you have to be with someone for years to get to know them and actually make that life changing commitment that starts with the letter m. Davia’s my best friend and she knows me better than my friends and my brother do. I definitely know her. I know when she’s pissed, I know when she’s happy, I know when she’s sad…and that’s just from speaking to her. I mean, Bryce has been with Falene less than a year and he knew…he just knew.

So, what the hell is wrong with me? I mean, I’m totally in the love with the girl. That’s for certain. I want to be with her and no one else. I know that when it’s time to make kids, she’s the one that I want to do it with. When I look into those pretty brown eyes of hers, I know that she’s it for me. Why am I having such a hard time with all of this?
*********************************************************
Davia

I glanced over at Jackson at Leenie’s engagement party from across the room. He was talking with Seth, Dante, Bryce and a few of his cousins, but I could feel his eyes on me. He looked so good in that suit and his hair was cut a little shorter than usual. He stared intensely at me with those gorgeous green eyes of his as he spoke with his friends. He gave me that sexy grin of his licked his bottom lip slowly and it was so sexy that I got wet…just from him doing that, I got wet. I gave a little hand wave, and turned around. I felt exactly where the eyes had landed…right on my ass. I was wearing this strapless, champagne colored dress that stopped above the knees and hugged all of my curves. I barely got away from him a few minutes ago when he tried to convince me to go into the bathroom with him. I told him Leenie needed me for something and this dress was staying up until we got back to his place. He just grinned and said we’ll see and led me to the floor to dance. He was jumping my bones a lot more than usual lately, and we were always doing it, so you can imagine what I’m going through. It was great!

Falene pulled Bryce away from his friends to dance. Daddy and Ms. Lydia looked so good together and daddy’s chest was puffed out with pride. He was so happy for Falene and he and Ms. Lydia seemed to be getting closer. I was glad for my daddy. I know that my mother was looking down right now smiling at the fact that all of her children and her husband were happy. I began to feel a little down when I felt two arms go around my waist and pull me away from my friends.

“Hey you,” a voice that was sexy as sin whispered in my ear.

“Hey. I know…you can’t help yourself. You just have to touch me,” I said.

“That’s right, but when you look like walking sex, you damn right. So, when can we leave?” Jackson asked. He was hugging me, but he was watching himself because my daddy, my brother, uncles and male cousins were all watching him. I felt him. He was semi-erect and I was getting excited. I pulled away and turned to him. He was giving me that look again and those green eyes took in all of me. I felt so special and I wanted more than anything to let him just do me in a closet or something, but I couldn’t do that.

“In a little while. Why?” I asked.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Because I want you and all I can think about is being inside of you. I don’t know how long I’m going to be able to hold out. Thank you for wearin’ the hell out of that dress, baby.”

I grinned and gave him a soft peck on the lips. “You’re welcome. But, I promise…later…I’ll rock your world.”

He grinned mischievously and said, “Ooh. Do you promise?”

I smiled. “I promise. Hey, there’s Spencer.”

I saw Spencer walk in, looking hot as always. Most of the single women’s eyes were just taking him in and undressing him. He was a sight to behold. Tall, black hair, dark brown eyes, tan…gorgeous. I asked him to the party because we were friends and I wanted him to meet my cousin. I also wanted him to have a good time. Spencer was brooding a lot more than usual and we were out of school for break. He should be happier, but he wasn’t.

“Hey, Davia. Hey Jackson. How’s it going?” Spencer asked.

“Good, very good,” Jackson stated as he held my hand and pulled it to his mouth for a kiss.

“I can see that. Well, this looks like a nice party,” Spencer said.

“It is. Baby, I’m gonna get a drink. You want something?” Jackson asked.

”Stop trying to get me drunk so you can get it how you want it, Jackson,” I said with a grin.

Jackson walked away grinning. “Come on, sexy. You know I don’t need to booze you up for that. I always get at you the way that I want.”

“You’re damn right,” I said.

“And I get it good, too,” he whispered as I laughed.

“You sure as hell do. Damn, I love you,” I said.

“No…you just love me for my body,” he said.

“That’s true. What a body…okay, go before I let you pull me into a dark corner,” I said with a grin. He laughed and walked toward the bar.

Spencer just smiled at me. “You two are gross.”

“Stop hatin’, Spencer. Boy, do you know how to clean up well! I can sense the hoochies planning on how to approach you or should I say attack you. You look damn good in this suit, dude,” I stated as I looked at him dressed in a black suit, with black shirt and tie.

He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Yeah, thanks and whatever to the chicks that are plotting their attack. I'm not interested."

"Oh, come on, Spencie, flirt a little. Show them some of that charm that I love," I said with a grin. Spencer held my hand out and looked at me with a grin. He thought it was funny that I called him Spencie. He hated it, but I told him he had no choice but to love it because I gave it to him. He readily conceded.

"Naw...they're not ready for that and neither am I. But, you...damn, Dav, you look like you're dressed to murder. I’m not going to tell you how hot you look in that dress because you already know.”

I smiled at him and linked my arm through his. “And you know this.”

“So modest. And, the way that Jackson was pawing you, I’d say he knows it too,” Spencer said.

“Yes, he does. So what took you so long?” I asked.

“Some shit with my dad. Hey, where can I put this?” he asked with a smile, referring to his gift.

“Come with me. Oh, I want you to meet a few people,” I said as I introduced him to my father, Ms. Lydia, Bryce, my brother, Bryce’s friends, and Megan, Dion, her girlfriend Kelly and Brianna. Spencer was talking to Demetrius, Jackson and Seth when Brianna, Megan, and Dion pulled me to the side.

“That’s Spencer? Your friend from school?” Brianna asked.

“Yeah, that’s him,” I said.

“He’s extra pretty…umm, umm, umm,” Megan said as we all looked at him.

“Yeah, but he’s my boy. And I want to hook him up with Tasha,” I stated.

“Oh, yeah…Natasha. I can see that,” Brianna said.

“So, I’m going to play matchmaker for a minute. Watch me work,” I stated as I walked over to Spencer and pulled him away.

“Hey, do you want to meet my twin?” I asked as he grinned.

“If she looks like you…you know I do,” he stated with a grin. Natasha was my younger cousin. Her mom was my dad’s younger sister. She was in grad school for counseling and she basically was my favorite cousin. We had always been pretty close, but a few years ago, she was heartbroken when she had to break up with this guy that she was crazy about. Natasha really didn't tell me what the deal was and I didn't push her. She's always had a tendency to internalize and not share some things, but she would when she was ready, in her own time. She hadn’t been dating and she seemed like the perfect candidate for Spencer. Her back was to us because she was getting a drink. I tapped the skin on her bare shoulder that looked so much like mine and watched my beautiful cousin turn around.

“Simmy…hey, these bartenders make some good drinks. They’re not all watered down and shit. It’s just enough to…Spencer?” Natasha asked in awe, her deep brown eyes widening as she looked at Spencer.

“Tash…Tasha…Natasha?” Spencer asked with a look of surprise, then elation, then anger. I looked between the two.

“You two know each other?” I asked. They began to speak like I wasn’t there.

“You’re Davia’s cousin? Damn, this is a small world. I knew it was something about her that reminded me of you,” Spencer stated as those brown eyes of his seared right into Natasha, who couldn’t tear her eyes away from him.

“Yeah, and you’re the guy who hit on her who’s now her good friend? How in the hell? Where have you been?” Natasha asked.

“Not that you give a damn, but traveling, and in law school. After what went down, I had to get away…far away. So, I went to Europe and South America, Australia…you name it, I went there. Dav, this is the girl I told you about. You know, the one that ripped my heart out of my chest and stepped all over it. The love of my life…the one I wanted to marry…the only woman I ever loved,” Spencer stated so coldly, I’m surprised his tongue wasn’t frozen. This was the man-eater that broke my friend’s heart? Sweet Natasha? This is the same girl that cried after Mufasa died in Lion King and gave her pet hamster a funeral. Natasha was the one that beat the shit out of his heart? This is some heavy shit.

I’ve been telling Spencer that if I ever crossed paths with his ex, I would beat her in the head 'til the white meat show. He always agreed that he wouldn't mind watching me do it, but now that I know it's my cousin...Well, I can’t very well do that to my own cousin, now can I?

“Spencer, there’s a lot that went on that you don’t know about and when I decided to come to you, you were gone,” Natasha said.

“What did you expect? Did you expect me to be sitting on your damn doorstep waiting like a fuckin’ puppy, Tasha? I did that for a minute, remember? You tossed me a bone, then you trampled all over my heart again,” Spencer stated.

“Okay. I take it that you two need to talk…,” I said. Spencer looked at Natasha.

“Um, I think I’m gonna take off, Dav,” Spencer stated.

“No, you just got here. Talk to her,” I said but Spencer interrupted me. He kissed me on the cheek and glanced at Natasha. The look that he gave her…this boy was still deeply in love with her.

“No, I’m going to go. Tell your sister congratulations,” Spencer stated as he walked toward the exit.

Natasha ran behind him. I looked up and saw the strain on my uncle James’ and aunt Veronica’s face, Natasha’s parents. They seemed to sigh and went back to talking to my dad and Ms. Lydia. What in the hell went down with Spencer and Natasha?
*********************************************************
Davia

Jackson came back to my place because I was concerned about Natasha. Natasha was staying with me this weekend, and I wanted to find out what was going on with her and Spencer. It took her 20 minutes to come back to the party after she ran out after Spencer and she looked so defeated. I needed to talk to her because I wanted to know what happened between her and Spencer. When I looked at the two of them, they did make a good looking couple. Their personalities did fit...that's why I was going to try to hook them up. Little did I know, they had already done that themselves.

Lying in bed, I looked over at a worn out Jackson who was knocked out and I laughed lowly to myself. I wore his ass out. I looked at him and kissed him on the lips lightly. He smiled and whispered, “Baby…love you.”

“Love you, too,” I whispered and kissed him again. He moved closer under the covers as I heard the refrigerator opening. I slowly got out of the bed, because hell, I was sore as shit, and I pulled on a pair of jogging pants and a t-shirt and walked out into the living room. Natasha was sitting on my couch still in her dress from the party, eating chocolate chip ice cream. I walked in and sat next to her. She was so pretty, but she looked so sad.

“Hey cous. I’m sorry I woke you up. I just can’t sleep,” she said.

“It’s cool. Did you and Naomi and Jessica have fun tonight?” I asked. She went out with a few of my other cousins after the party.

“It was okay. It’s just…seeing Spencer again brought back so many memories. He looked sooo good and it’s just…he hates me and I still love him. I never stopped loving him,” Natasha stated sadly. I moved closer to her and rubbed her knee.

“Sweetie, he doesn’t hate you, this I know. I mean, he’s bitter and angry, but he still loves you. I’m a little in the dark about all of this. I mean, he keeps telling me that you stomped on his heart, but he blames himself for the break-up,” I stated. Natasha laughed and gave a smirk.

“He doesn’t know everything. He didn’t do anything wrong. It was all on me and there he goes, protecting me, telling you that it was something he did when it wasn’t. It was my fault,” Natasha said.

“Tash, what happened? For real?” I asked. I was tired of this shit. I needed to know.

“Spencer and I met while I was filling in for one of my mom’s servers at a party for his cousin. We started hanging out and it got serious. We were dating for about a year and a half…my daddy didn’t like it, and mommy thought that I was going to get hurt. His father hated it because you know, Spencer is heir to Avondale Industries, something he never wanted. Anyway, we were totally in love with each other. He was everything to me. One day, his father came to me and basically told me that I had to break it off with Spencer or he would fire my father from A.I. and make sure he never got another engineering job and he knew everyone who was anyone in Houston and my mom’s catering business would go under…he would make sure of that. So, I told Spencer that I was scared and I found someone else and we were over. He didn’t believe me at first, but after telling him a few more times that it was over, he took the hint and left. I didn’t mean to hurt him the way that I did, but I had to. I couldn’t do that to my parents just because I wanted Spencer. They worked too hard,” Natasha said sniffling and crying. I reached over and grabbed a Kleenex from my end table and gave it to her. She blew her nose with one tissue and wiped her eyes with another.

“Why didn’t you tell Spencer and your parents what his dad said?” I asked.

“Because his father told me that if I told him or anyone, he would definitely make good on his threat and he would disinherit Spencer. I couldn’t let him do that to him. He’s so…well, you know him. It was the hardest thing I had to do, Simmy and I still love him…I never stopped,” Natasha said. I pulled her to me and hugged her because I didn’t know what else to do. I also knew that there was more to this story than what she was telling me, but I wouldn't push her. She would tell me...eventually.

I know what she had to do. She needed to come clean with Spencer…maybe, just maybe something could be salvaged.

Chapter 21 by Chaynetv
Chapter 21

Davia

Happy Birthday, to ya, Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birthday! This is what I was listening to on my way to meet Spencer after my birthday breakfast with my brother, my sister, my friends and my daddy. I knew they were setting something up for me, but I let on like I didn’t have a clue. It was so nice and I received some wonderful gifts. Jackson had to work earlier that day, but he did call me and he sent me about three dozen tulips…I love tulips…one pink, one yellow, one red. I was so happy to wake up and answer that door, and see the floral delivery guy bring in those flowers. They were so beautiful and to be honest, no man has ever done that for me. My man just continues to do things to make me fall deeper and deeper in love with him. I’m a lucky girl.

He also had something planned for that evening and he was so hush hush about it, I’m surprised he didn’t give it one of those secret codenames or something. Alright, let me stop bitching. I should be happy that my baby is planning something secretive and special for me…and who am I trying to kid…I am! Oh, how I love that boy!

Anyway, this is a day of spoiling for me and I am all for that. Spencer wanted to take me to lunch before he leaves for Australia for a few months and who am I to turn down a free meal. He said the reason that he was leaving was because he had planned this trip a month ago and he needed it, just to relax and get away. I know he’s trying to avoid Natasha and their past, so guess what I’m going to try and do?

That’s right. I’m going to stick my nose all in their business because if I don’t, those two are going to be fuckin’ miserable for the rest of their damn lives. Just call it one of my contributions to the world, because those two are the saddest got damn people that I’ve ever seen.

I met Spencer at one of our favorite spots to eat. This place had the best Italian food ever and we would order a large pepperoni and sausage pizza with mushrooms, black olives and extra cheese, and sit in the huge, red vinyl booths and study for hours. No one bothered us and because they were so cool about us just taking up their booth for hours, we always left a good tip. It kind of became our place and because he was leaving in a few days, he told me that he wanted to celebrate my birthday in our place. Aw, ain’t that sweet?

I walked into the restaurant and saw Spencer on his cell and he didn’t look very happy. When I slid in the booth next to him, he got off the phone and smiled at me. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said, “Hey, birthday girl.”

“Hey. Are you alright? You looked a little pissed off when I walked in,” I answered.

Spencer and that smile could do any woman in. “My miserable, son of a bitch of a father, that’s all.”

“Wow. You must feel all warm and gooey inside from that phone call, huh?” I asked.

“Yeah, right. He’s pissed off because I’m leaving and I could give a shit. There’s nothing he can do about it, because I’m a grown man who has his own money and I don’t have to depend on him for dough…well, I inherited the cash from my grandmother, my mother’s mother, but hell, it’s still mine. He can’t touch it because that’s the way she set it up because she couldn’t stand his ass, so that gives me the right to tell him to kiss my ass whenever and wherever I please. I love it,” Spencer said.

“Is he still bothering you about working for Avondale Industries?” I asked. The waitress came over and we placed our orders.

“Yeah. I don’t want to work there. It’s filled with a bunch of money hungry capitalists who only give a damn about the all mighty dollar and that’s not me,” Spencer stated as the waitress came back with a lemonade for Spencer and a raspberry lemonade for me.

“Well what about your brother?” I asked of his older brother P.J., or Preston Junior as I sipped my drink slowly, peering my eyes at him.

“Oh, the asshole who calls me a trust fund hippie? P.J. lives for that shit, but he’s not like my father. I mean, you’ve met him. He’s a freakin’ riot,” Spencer said as I nodded. His brother looked just like him, but he had blue eyes. He was truly a work of art and he knew it. I recall him telling me from that one meeting how he thought that his name was gay, and P.J. was so much cooler. I personally, kind of dig the name, but that’s neither here nor there.

“Yeah, he’s something else,” I said.

“That he is. Dav, I just want to be a civil rights attorney, do some pro bono work. I want to help people who really need it and my father just doesn’t get it. He keeps telling me that I’m going to do all that work for no pay. I have enough money to last me several lifetimes. Why can’t I do something to help others and not get judged for it? Why doesn’t he understand that?” Spencer asked.

I sighed as I looked at my friend. “I don’t know, sweetie. You know your father better than anyone. You’re already on the highway to hell as far as he’s concerned. If your gut is telling you not to work at A.I. and to continue on your path, then to hell with him. I’m glad that you have the balls to do what you want with your life and you're not letting your father dictate what you do. Most guys in your position would just roll over for dear old dad," I stated.

Spencer looked into my eyes and grinned. "Well, you of all people should know by now that I'm not most guys."

I grinned at him because he was true. Spencer was such a good dude...and so damn pretty. I didn't know about his money until I found out what his last name was. When I did, he was still the same Spencer. He was my friend. I just wanted to see him happy and I had a feeling Natasha was the key to all of that.

"You're most definitely not. But, I do have a question for you. If you didn’t have the money, would you still be going this route?”

Spencer answered me with no hesitation. “Yeah…I would. It’s what I want to do. But, enough about all that. It’s your day. I know you’re expecting a gift now, right?” he asked with a grin.

Spencer told me about his relationship with his father and it wasn’t good, so I was used to him changing the subject after he spoke about him. “You got that right. Come on, big money, big money!” I exclaimed, rubbing my hands together as he laughed. Spencer pulled out a small pink teddy bear with a silver, pink and white balloon that said Happy Birthday and a gift wrapped in red and silver.

“Oh, he’s so cute…thank you. And there’s more…cool,” I said as I ripped open the package. I smiled widely.

“Boogie and Guitar Hero III for Wii! Yeah! Thank you, thank you…you know I’ve been talking about these!” I exclaimed as he laughed at me. I gave him a huge hug as the pizza came out.

After our embrace came to a halt, Spencer took a slice of pizza, placed it on a plate for me, then one on his plate. He was such a gentleman, just like Jackson. Damn, I love these southern boys. We began to eat and he said, “I know. Happy Birthday, kid. You deserve a great day…you’re a cool ass girl, Dav. You deserve to be happy.”

Now was the perfect time to strike, I thought as I bit into my pizza, savoring the hot, melted cheese, the savory sauce and the delicious toppings. I chewed, then swallowed before I took another bite.

“So do you. Spencer, have you talked to Tasha?” I asked. Spencer’s shoulders became rigid and he sat up ramrod straight, a far cry from the relaxed guy from a few minutes ago. But his eyes told a different story. He still wanted Natasha…he still loved her.

“No, I haven’t and I don’t plan to, Dav. Just leave it alone, little Ms. Nosy,” he stated as I chewed. I stopped chewing, swallowed the tasty pizza and took a sip of my drink. Then, I started speaking to him again.

“Now you know that’s not going to happen. Spencie, if you knew the truth about everything, you wouldn’t be saying that. You didn’t even give her a chance to explain,” I stated as he wolfed down his first slice and started with his second. He didn’t say anything as he bit half of the second slice of pizza. Then, he spoke.

“What else is there to say? Spencer, I’m sorry about taking you and making you love me then stomping all over your heart like it’s a doormat?” he asked with a little harshness in his voice.

“No, it wasn’t like that. There were things that happened that you don’t know about that were pretty fucked up and I don’t think I should be the one to tell you. I also think that there’s more that she has to tell you, but she didn’t tell me,” I replied as he looked at me before wolfing the rest of his second slice of pizza, picking up a third. The boy could eat.

“Like what? What do you think it is?” he asked, his interest picqued.

“You have to ask her. Spence, from what I’ve seen and heard, you two have a lot of history…a lot of shitty history, but I know that there’s good history too, because of they way you both react when either of your names are mentioned in the presence of the other. There’s a reason for everything that happened between you and my cousin and you need to talk to her and find out what really went down. I can’t tell you because I’m not going to betray her trust like that and I think you two need to discuss this between yourselves. But, I do know this…when my mommy died, it showed me that life is not promised to any of us and until her last breath, my mother lived to the fullest and loved hard…with all of her heart. She taught me that sometimes, you just have to give in to your heart and live. Spencer Avondale, I know you still love Natasha and even if you don’t admit it vocally, your eyes say otherwise. The only thing I will say is that it’s not what you think and that she still loves you with all of her heart…she’s never stopped,” I stated as I picked up another slice of pizza and took some cheese, wrapped it around my index finger, and placed it into my mouth.

Spencer looked at me and said, “How do you know that?” His voice held uncertainty, fear and hope.

“Because she told me and my cuz never lies to me. Give me your phone,” I demanded as he handed it over to me. I then put in Natasha’s home and cell phone number. She told me it was okay to give them to him and I did. She actually lived in Dallas with my cousin Naomi and went to grad school at Delvey University. After I placed the numbers in the phone, I looked at him, then slid his phone back to him.

“The ball’s in your court now, youngun. Now, you can be a bitch ass and not call her, or you can be the man that I know and love and find out what really went down. Since I’m cooler than a fan and I don’t hang out with bitch ass dudes, I know what you’re going to do…right?” I asked as he smiled at me, shaking his head.

“Heaven forbid that you think I’m a bitch ass. I’ll call her, but only when I’m ready, Dav. Your ass is so damn bossy,” Spencer stated, still smiling at me.

I grinned back. “That I am. But, just to make sure that we’re clear, you’re my boy and I got mad love for you. Natasha is my cousin, my favorite cousin, my blood. I know her. I know that she hurt you, but it wasn’t intentional. I don’t want you doin’ any retaliation hurtin’ type shit like most punk ass men do, you feel me? Because if you do, I’m going with fam first, and I’m kickin’ your ass next. So, don’t make me choose sides because I really don’t want to do that,” I said as he shook his head at me, still smiling.

“I understand that. I wouldn’t expect anything else. I’m gonna miss you, Dav,” he said.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. I’m gonna miss you, too. But, e-mail me a couple of lines and call…let a sista know what’s good with you okay?” I asked as he nodded yes. We finished the rest of our lunch, discussing summer plans and the next semester of law school. I know that I butted in where I didn’t belong, but I knew that if I didn’t, those two would get nowhere, and fast.

I wanted my friend and Natasha to have what I have…and if I just put my nose where it didn’t belong to help them get it, then, oh well. They’ll be thanking me at their wedding later…I hope.

************************************************************************************
Jackson

I looked out at the road ahead of me and then I glanced at the woman in the seat next to me. Actually, I glanced at those sexy legs of hers, then her entire being. This girl was the love of my life and I was doing everything in my power to make this a special birthday. She was dressed in this butter yellow, tube top like dress and it was taking everything in me not to grab her and pull that dress down and …slow down, boy. I’ve got time for that…plenty of time for that.

When we walked into Javier’s and sat at our table, she grinned as I laced her right hand through my left.

“You look so beautiful, Dav. I can’t take my eyes off of you,” I replied as she grinned.

“Well, then, the dress is doing it’s job,” she said.

“It’s not just the dress…it’s the woman in the dress and she’s gorgeous,” I stated as she blushed.

“Thank you, baby. Hey, I remember this place. We haven’t been here in a long time. This was where we had our first date. I was so damn nervous,” she stated honestly as I bent over and ran my lips lightly over her knuckles.

“I wasn’t,” I said with confidence.

“I know. You talked me to me and I relaxed. You really put me at ease,” she stated as I stared into her eyes.

“I wanted you to be comfortable and I wanted it to be a good night. I hoped it would turn out just the way that it did and look at what happened? We’re right back here again,” I said smiling at her.

“Yes, we are. Jackson, baby, this day has been so wonderful. First, you sending me my favorite flowers, and my family and friends this morning and afternoon and now, it’s just you and me celebrating my birthday. I love those earrings and that dress, baby,” she replied.

“I’m glad, but that’s not all. I’ve got more in store for you,” I said with a grin.

Davia blessed me with that heavenly smile of hers. “Really? There’s more?”

She was so adorable, I thought as I ran my thumb over her knuckles. “Yes…a lot more.”

After dinner, we ended up in our second location…Rosenbloom Park. Davia grinned at me.

“Oh, I remember this place. I especially remember this bench,” she stated as she sat down and I sat next to her.

“I sat here and you sat next to me and I called you out on your bullshit,” Davia said as I laughed. I pulled her in my arms and her back was to my front. Her hands went on top of mine as I kissed her neck.

“You sure did and I loved you for that. It was cool to see that you weren’t bent that I had brought other women here before,” I said as she softly moaned as my lips continued to lay light kisses along the side of her softly scented neck.

“Because it wasn’t a huge issue and I also knew it could end up either two ways,” she said. My lips were right near her left ear.

“What was that?” I asked.

“Either I wasn’t going to be the last woman you brought here or I was going to be the last woman you ever brought here…and see, I was right. I’m the last one standing,” Davia said as I laughed.

“Yes, sugar you are. The last one and the only one. It’s a beautiful night, huh?” I asked as she nodded her head in agreement.

“It sure is,” she said as we just sat together, looking at the night sky and the pond for about 15 minutes, just talking about any and everything. Then, Davia switched gears.

“I have a question for you,” Davia stated as she played with my fingers.

“What is it, baby?” I asked.

“Did you honestly see us here…with each other…as we are now…when you asked me out?” she asked. I took a breath and began to answer her question.

“Honestly…I kind of knew in my gut that you were different from any woman I had ever known, but I wasn’t certain about anything until we kissed. Then I knew. I was going to do everything in my power to keep you and to be with you. That kiss awakened feelings in me that I never knew I had for any woman, sweetness. That kiss basically brought us here…well, that’s not all true. Wait, come with me,” I said as I stood up and pulled her up with me.

“Where are we off to now?” she asked with a grin.

“Come on baby, haven’t you had a good time so far?” I asked as I pulled my arms around her waist. Her fingers played with the collar of my short sleeved grey polo shirt.

She looked up into my eyes with those big brown eyes of hers and smiled. “I have had a wonderful time so far…get it right.”

I laughed and kissed her on the lips softly, then the forehead as my right hand lightly slapped her ass.

“Alright then. Continue to cooperate and come with me. Come on,” I said as I held her hand and walked back to my car. There was one more destination and I hoped she would like it.

I had my hands over her eyes as we walked through the door of the last location and I locked it.

“I don’t know about this covered eyes stuff, Jackson. I want to see where I am,” Davia said as I continued to hold one hand over her eyes and one arm around her waist. I kissed her on the neck again and smiled.

“You will soon. Just wait a minute, woman, alright?” I asked as I stopped. Then, I removed my hand from her eyes and I stepped away from her. She was kind of close to the door and I was walking away.

Davia looked around slowly, then stared back at me as a slow smile crept across her face. “This is your old classroom.”

“Yep. It sure is,” I said with a grin as I leaned on the podium in the middle of the lecture hall. Davia crossed her arms, and shifted all of her weight on her right leg. She looked so damn sexy, I thought as I stared at her.

“I remember it was a pretty cold day and you came slipping into my class 10 minutes late…,” I said as Davia smiled at me.

“Due to Hurricane Falene,” she said as I chuckled lowly.

“Due to your sister as you say,” I said.

“That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it,” she said as she fluttered her eyelashes at me. I laughed again and began to speak once more. It was hard to stay by that podium and not just take her in my arms, but if I did, I wouldn’t get this out and I had so much to say to her.

“Davia, you stopped my heart when I saw you and you started it at the same time. I just thought you were cute, really cute, then when I saw you after class…you were still cute, but beautiful was a more proper word for you. Baby, I thought you were so beautiful,” I said as her head tilted to the side. She looked absolutely adorable and I had to put my hands in my pockets to keep my composure.

“You really don’t know where I was at the time. I had everything going for me professionally, but personally, my life sucked. I was bitter as shit because of Paulina and what she did to me. I wasn’t happy at all, and I kind of just went with the flow of the everyday. I got up, went to work and taught my classes. I was existing, because that’s what I was supposed to do, but I wasn’t happy. I didn’t know if I would ever be able to trust a woman again or be in a relationship ever again, but everytime I saw you, the possibility of what if would pop into my head and seeing you every Tuesday and Thursday actually got me through the week. I actually began to feel happy again and that’s because of you. I owe you so much, baby…you have no idea,” I replied as I stared at her. I began to walk slowly to her and I could see the tears slowly falling down her face. I hated to see that and I didn’t want her to cry, but I knew where they were coming from, so I just continued to speak.

I finally reached her and I cupped her right cheek in my hand. “I was your teacher and you were teaching me and you didn’t even realize it. You taught me that there really was still beauty in this world You taught me that I could be happy, with the right person. You taught me how to trust women again. Davia, you taught me how to love and for that, I will always be grateful. So, because I am crazy about you and I’m insanely in love with you and can’t see my life without you, I’m asking you to please, stay with me long enough to make you never regret loving me. Davia…I love you so much, sweetness. I just really want you to do something for me and that’s marry me…will you marry me, baby?” I asked as I pulled out a blue velvet box and opened a 3.5 carat, white gold, princess cut solataire, with half carat baguettes on the side. I had to admit, it was a beautiful ring…thanks to my mom, who helped me pick it out.

Davia began to cry, really cry, but she was smiling as her hands went to her face. I didn't realize that I was holding my breath until she spoke again. I was nervous as hell.

“Jackson, are you serious…are you for real?” she asked as her eyes darted from the ring to my face, then back to the ring for a minute, then back to my face where she stared into my eyes with those beautiful chocolate drop eyes of hers.

I leaned down and stared into her eyes, slowly leaning my head down as I kissed her lips, holding the ring in one hand, and my other arm around her waist. I kissed her slowly, letting all my emotions and feelings for her translate through my tongue and into her gorgeous mouth. I poured my heart into that kiss and I knew she felt it, because I felt her heart and it was beating just like mine was. Her hands held my face in her hands as she kissed me back just as I kissed her. After the kiss, I placed my forehead against hers and we just took deep breaths. I stared into her eyes and she stared into mine. I will never, as long as I live, forget that moment.

Then, Davia spoke. “If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times…you sure do have a way with words. Baby, no one has ever said anything like that to me…ever. I’m so in love with you that it’s scary. Hey, have you ever thought about a career in the greeting card field…you know, if you ever get tired of law?” she asked as we laughed.

“Naw, I only save that stuff for you. I can’t give the world the words that I save for you, baby. That’s not right,” I said.

“Since you put it that way…it ain’t right,” she said with a grin as I wiped the tears away from her face with my thumb, while holding the ring in the other hand.

“Can you bring the bling a little closer?” Davia asked as I put the ring closer to her line of sight. She sighed.

“God, that’s beautiful,” she whispered as she stared at the ring.

“I know…that’s what I think every time I see you,” I said with a smile as she grinned.

“You’re workin’ extra hard for that yes, huh?” she asked.

“You damn right I am. Listen, baby…if you need some more time or…,” and the next thing I know I was being pulled down by my face and kissed by Davia. We kissed passionately for a few minutes and then as she pulled away, she whispered, “Yes.”

I grinned. “Yes…as in you’ll marry me yes?”

“Yes. Uh huh. Fo’sho. Yep. Yeah. Okay. Yes,” she said with a grin.

“What are you waiting on, baby? Give me the precious…now!” she demanded. I had to chuckle at that because it was kind of cute. As I slid the ring on her finger, her mouth formed a little O and she smiled, turning her hand in the light.

“Damn…that’s a pretty thing,” she whispered.

“You just keep taking my lines, girl. So, what are we talking about in terms of dates? I was thinkin’ maybe a late winter, early winter wedding?” I asked as I held her by the waist. I kissed her ring finger and she smiled.

“That sounds good to me. But you know what I was really thinking?” she asked, as her hands slowly caressed my chest. She had that gleam in her eye and I knew what that meant. She wanted me. Hell, I wanted her ever since I picked her up tonight, so I guess we were even.

“What?” I asked as I leaned her against the front desk.

“Makin’ love to you on the desk…or fucking your brains out against the chalkboard…either one would do. I had a little fantasy about that,” she whispered as she stared into my eyes, her hands pulling my shirt out of my pants.

“You too? So I wasn’t alone?” I asked as her hands traveled up my chest. She gave me a sexy grin.

“No, you weren’t. Aw, shit. Someone maybe coming back, so if we’re going to do this, we need to do this quick,” she whispered as she lifted my shirt and placed small, soft kissed along my chest. I groaned.

“No one’s comin’ in here, sugar…I got that covered. Stand up,” I whispered as she stood straight up and I just pulled that dress completely down, over her heels and smiled at the sight. Davia was so fuckin’ sexy…she really had no idea how sexy she was. She didn’t have on a bra which I continued to thank my lucky stars for, but she was wearing a chocolate brown lace g-string that was damn near invisible. I threw the dress on one of the desks.

“I want you to keep the heels on,” I whispered as my hands ran up her calves, to her thighs, then her waist as they slowly journeyed to her chest to grip her pretty little breasts. My thumbs flicked her nipples as I leaned my head down and licked her right breast with my tongue, staring into her eyes. My mouth covered her whole nipple, then sucked her breast. I felt her hands wind themselves in my hair, tugging my head closer and I smiled against her breast.

“Umm, just like that,” she whispered as I continued to lave her breast. My teeth gently tugged her perky nipple between my teeth and she moaned loudly. I turned my attention to her left breast and when I was done paying homage to that one, I slid down and licked her belly button, slowly tugging her panties down and off. I placed them in my pocket and grinned. I placed her on top of the desk, close to the edge as my fingers grazed her wet pussy. It was glistening wet and when she spread her legs wide, I almost came in my pants. I licked my lips as her fingers went to her wet sex, she grazed her fingers there, placing one of them inside her, pumping it in and out as I watched. The next thing I knew, I was hurriedly pulling my belt off and my pants and stepping out of them. I was standing completely at attention when she did one of the sexiest fucking things I’ve ever seen. She pulled her finger out of her wetness, grazed the tip of her tongue across the top of it, then offered it to me. I licked that damn finger clean and she smiled.

“So sexy,” I whispered as I kissed her, my lips jammed against hers as our tongues danced.

“Oh, those don’t go by the dress?” she asked referring her panties as I got on my knees in front of my favorite place in the world, licking my lips with an ever present smile on my face.

“Hell no. You’re not putting those back on, darlin’,” I asked as I licked her sex from bottom to top and she curled her legs around my head. I pulled one leg back and just began to attack her wet, hot pussy.

“Oh, shit baby. I love that…don’t stop,” she whispered. This girl had the best tasting pussy in the world, I thought as I licked and sucked, her moans making me hornier and pushing me to want more. I stood up, pulled her closer to the edge and thrusted my full length inside of her. She felt so damn good and I told her.

“You feel so fuckin’ good, baby,” I whispered as Davia wrapped her legs around my waist and dropped her head back as I began to move slowly inside of her. She was so hot and wet…the tightness of her was damn near killing me. My hands gripped the end of the desk as I thrusted forward into the best pussy I’ve ever had. I loved it and I loved the woman who it belonged to…scratch that, it belonged to me now…and no one else.

“Look at me, baby,” I whispered because her back was arched all the way back, her head was held back and her arms were back on the desk. It was one of the sexiest sights I’d ever seen, her enjoying what my dick was doing to her. Her pussy was clutching my dick so tight…but I didn’t want to cum yet…not until she did. She pulled her head up lazily and stared into my eyes. Then, I began to move faster inside of her and she moved with me, tightening her legs around my waist as I licked any available surface on her sexy, sweat slicked body...her chest, her breasts, the side of her waist, her belly button…anyplace. I just felt so happy and connected to this woman.

“I’m so close, Jackson,” she whispered and I knew what she wanted. I moved faster and upward, making sure that my dick grazed her clit on the upstroke and her moans turned into screams and then, her legs tightened, her pussy walls closed around me like a fist and she screamed as she came.

“Davia…oh,” I groaned loudly as I felt my cum splash her hot, tight, wet walls. Damn…I was grateful that she was on birth control because as hard as I came, Jackson junior or Jackie would have definitely been created. We both tried to catch our breath, trying to calm ourselves as we just lay there for several minutes.

I laid my sweaty head on her sweaty torso, not wanting to withdraw from her yet. Davia, ran her fingers through my damp hair, and I kissed her body.

“That was everything I thought about,” she whispered.

I grinned as I kissed her. “Hell, for me too, but the chalkboard thing…” Damn. I was getting hard again.

Davia laughed. “Give me a few more minutes and I’ll let you wear me out on that chalkboard.”

“Yeah?” I asked as I looked up at her. She looked down at me for a minute, puckered her lips into a kiss and smiled.

“Hell yes. This is my birthday, after all? Don’t I get what I want?” she asked.

“Anything you want, sweetness. I love you, Davia,” I whispered.

“I know you do. I love you, too,” she said.

“So, was your birthday a good one?” I asked.

Davia whispered. “The best ever…hands down. But I still want you to grant me a few more things.”

“Like I said…anything, baby,” I said. I would give her anything. Shit, the way that I came and that glorious pussy of hers and just the woman underneath me…hell, I would give her anything.

“Okay. I want you to promise me that you’ll never let me go,” she whispered as she sat up. I sat up with her, and placed both hands on side of her naked, damp body. She was incredible, I thought as I pushed a few strands of her hair away from her face.

I smiled into her face as I stared into her eyes. “I’ll never let you go.”

“And no matter what, you trust me and no secrets…ever again,” she whispered.

“Okay,” I responded.

“And I want you to tell me you love me every day for the rest of our lives,” she whispered as I leaned over and gave her a soft peck on the lips.

“I love you, Davia…and that’s definitely doable,” I said as she grinned.

“And… I want you to make me cum again…,” she whispered as I laughed.

“Anything else?” I asked as I picked her up and leaned her forward against the chalkboard. I lowered down and entered her from the back, her moan and my groan filling the room.

“When I think of it, I’ll let you know,” she whispered.

“You do that,” I groaned as I moved up into her, warm, moist welcoming body, thinking of how I would be able to spend every day waking up to her face, her body…her love.

Ms. Davia Simone Vincent, soon to be Mrs. Davia Aldridge. This woman definitely taught me a lesson. I never knew when she walked through my door last year that she would teach me a lesson…a lesson in love.

*********************************************************
EPILOGUE

Three months later...Falene's wedding reception

Davia

Well, this has turned out to be a beautiful day…hot as panther piss, but beautiful all the same. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous. My sister looked so beautiful and the light of her happiness just made her glow. I know my mommy is looking down on Leenie today, happy that her daughter finally has true love.

Love. That damn word…it’s amazing, isn’t it?

As Falene prepared to throw her bouquet, I felt eyes staring at me. I looked up and saw my fiancée, wink and mouth hey sexy to me. I laughed and did a twirl in the lavender strapless, tea length dress and cream sash as he bit down on his bottom lip and grinned at me.

Jackson Aldridge…my man, my future husband, my lover, my friend knew what he was doing. He had been trying to get me to go off with him for the last hour, but I just promised him that he would be in for a special treat tonight and after that statement, I received one of the sexiest grins ever.

I looked at my gorgeous engagement ring and knew I wasn’t going to even attempt to catch that damn bouquet, so I stepped out of the way of the desperate women waiting to catch the floral piece that made them hope that they would be in Falene’s shoes soon. It wasn’t necessary and it definitely wasn’t that serious…but for Brianna it was.

I’m telling you, if you would have saw the way Brianna knocked people out of the way, lunged for that bouquet, still not catching it and the way Seth cringed, you would have laughed as hard as I did. It was funny as hell. What was surprising was that Natasha caught it. She looked at me, and I looked at her as Falene clapped, ran to her, hugged her and took a picture with our little cousin, Tasha.

I looked over at the table where Seth, Jackson, Dante, Demetrius and Spencer were sitting and caught the small smile on Spencer's face. Then, it was gone.

I know that they’ve talked because they seem a lot more cordial and pleasant with each other, so I’m hoping that maybe they’re on the right track. Neither one of them has let me in on it, so I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

Brianna walked over to me and Dion as I laughed. “Are you okay? I mean, you almost broke your ass tryin’ to catch the bouquet.”

“It wasn’t that funny, heifer,” Brianna said as I laughed more. Then, she joined me.

"Come on Bree...you looked like you were about to break Leenie and nem's cousin Yolanda up proper like," Dion said as she laughed. Yeah, we were all friends again and we had come to accept her lifestyle. Her girlfriend Kelly was gorgeous as hell and sweet as can be. If I went that way, I would be all in her. But, I digress.

“It was funny as hell and you know it. Wait until we see the tape,” I said. Brianna laughed and nudged Dion in the midsection lightly with her elbow.

“Damn it, I was this close,” she said as she pinched her fingers together.

“Yeah…that close to seriously hurting yourself and those other chics. Bree, one day it’s going to happen,” I said as I caught Jackson’s eyes again.

“Says the bitch with the rock on her hand. Yeah, I know. I just wish he’d hurry up,” Brianna stated in regards to Seth as I laughed.

"For the safety of himself and others...he may want to," Dion stated as we all shared a laugh, sipping on champagne.

An hour later, I watched my sister in her gorgeous ivory gown dance with her husband and I smiled. Who would have thought that last year this time that my sister would be married…not me.

I felt arms around me and then I was spun around. I looked up into the most gorgeous face that held the sexiest, green eyes that I have ever seen. I wanted my babies to have those eyes.

“Hey you,” he whispered as his arms wrapped around my waist as we began to sway our bodies to the music.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I glanced around. Daddy and Ms. Lydia were dancing cheek to cheek so sweetly. I was glad my daddy found someone to make him happy. Jackson’s parents were giggling and grinding on each other, as Seth yelled to them to find a room. Megan and Demetrius were dancing so slow that it looked as if time stood still for them, but they looked so happy. Brianna and Seth…well, Seth was so far gone over Brianna that he was never coming back. Dante was dancing with two of my cousins. That dude was a big ho, like Seth and Demetrius used to be, so I'm going to have to warn...wait, Calina, my cousin who Dante was grinding on in the front still had my classic Brand New Heavies CD. Fuck that heifer...she can find out about him on her own.

Then, I saw Natasha and Spencer. They weren’t dancing very close, but at least they were close to each other. I grinned as I saw all the love around me.

“Hey, baby. I was just thinking about you,” I said as he grinned at me.

“Oh really? What were you thinking? Oh, I know…that you want to go out to one of the limos, strip and have your way with me?” he asked as I laughed. I kissed him softly on the lips.

“Yeah…that’s exactly what I was thinking, you perv. No, I was thinking that I can’t remember when I’ve ever been so happy…and you have a lot to do with that, mister,” I said as he continued to sear those green orbs into mine.

“So…that’s a good thing right?” he asked as he slowly leaned his head down to mine. I lifted my head to meet those sexy lips of his.

“Yes, that’s a good thing…loving you is a very good thing,” I said.

“You’re damn right it is,” Jackson whispered and slowly moved his lips over mine, whispering I love you to me as his tongue repeated his words.


THE END
This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=155