Heaven Can Wait by shiree022000
Summary:

Justin Timberlake’s goal was to steal the heart of long time friend Beyoncé Knowles.  After doing so life couldn’t get any better in his eyes, but living in a world where nothing good ever lasts and your privacy is a rare commodity can wear and tear at any strong foundation.  Not allowing drama to destroy what God put together Justin and Beyoncé come out stronger then ever and ready to take a huge step in their relationship. With their story book ending an arms length away Justin is devastated to learn his biggest nightmare could very well be his reality, and finds him self asking can heaven wait?


Categories: Music Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 42986 Read: 52725 Published: 24/04/09 Updated: 29/07/09
Story Notes:

Justin Timberlake’s goal was to steal the heart of long time friend Beyoncé Knowles.  After doing so life couldn’t get any better in his eyes, but living in a world where nothing good ever lasts and your privacy is a rare commodity can wear and tear at any strong foundation.  Not allowing drama to destroy what God put together Justin and Beyoncé come out stronger then ever and ready to take a huge step in their relationship. With their story book ending an arms length away Justin is devastated to learn his biggest nightmare could very well be his reality, and finds him self asking can heaven wait?

1. Characters by shiree022000

2. Chapter 01 – The Ellen DeGeneres Show by shiree022000

3. Chapter 02 – Love Sex Magic by shiree022000

4. Chapter 03 – The Boardroom by shiree022000

5. Chapter 04 – Friend or Foe by shiree022000

6. Chapter 05 – Visions of Sunsets by shiree022000

7. Chapter 06 – Press Pause by shiree022000

8. Chapter 07 – She Mends Me by shiree022000

Characters by shiree022000

 

 

Please keep in mind that I still consider myself a beginner all though I have written some here and there.  I really do love comments.  They help me with ideas and improving my writing. I'm a big girl so I can take some criticism.  This is only my main character page.  I should be posting the first chapter soon. Just drop a line or two letting me know you're interested in the idea.  I have a lot of places I'm going to take this story and I can't wait to get

started.

  

Justin Timberlake - Producer/Singer/Songwriter/Actor 

 

Beyoncé knowles - Singer/Songwriter/Actress 

 

B. Scott -  Internet Personality and long time friend of Beyoncé's. 

 

T.I. - Rapper/Actor, Justin's friend

  

Trace Ayala - Justin's bestfriend and clothing line business partner. 

 Ciara Harris - Singer/Dancer  

There will be plenty of other characters throughout the story. Please remember to drop a line and to let me know you're interested and I'll post the first chapter soon.

Chapter 01 – The Ellen DeGeneres Show by shiree022000
Author's Notes:

Here's the first add ladies and please remember to comment.  I'm not the best speller so ignore it. I hope you like it.


 
Chapter 01 – The Ellen DeGeneres Show
 

Familiar music blared throughout the studio hyping up the already rowdy crowd.  Clapping, loud hoots and hollers filled the massive space. Every female and a few males danced and wiggled to the additive beat.  They’re eyes wondered anticipating they’re hosts arrival.


~~~~~


Ellen strutted down a narrow hall that undoubtedly led to her studio audience. Their cheers where heard from every corner of the building. Already into her signature dance, Ellen strutted and two stepped passed the green room, only to halt and spin on her hills to pop her head inside the holding room with the notion of giving today’s special guest a friendly warning.  Her eyes sought his before spilling her guts.  “Today’s an ask and tell… sorta show Justin.  So, I ask… and you tell.”  Noticing the confused look plastered on his hansom features she continued.  “I know you came with the impression that the topic was fashion and of course your clothing line… and… all that’s true.”  She said nervously.  “But with all that’s happened I have to ask the questions everyone’s dieing to know.”  The realization hit Justin making his expression drain and forcing her to add.  “You understand, right? Good! Try not to hate me too much.” She said giving him a sincere smile before patting his back and making a hasty exit leaving a slightly pissed off, slightly amused Justin.
 

He looked over his right shoulder to his long time friend and colleague sitting on a black leather couch playing halo only to see that it was paused and his face reflected his own clueless-ness.  “What the hell just happened?” Justin asked not expecting much of a reply.


 


T.I. shrugged. “Eh man, that’s your friend.  You tell me.”
 
“Well, you’re going out there with me.” He insisted.
 
T.I shot off the couch shaking his head adamantly.  “Like Hell!” He said his voice rising a bit higher.  “I ain’t sign up to hold your fuckin’ hand J!  We cool and shit but I’m not ya mama!”  He motioned toward the hall.  “It’s Ellen any damn way.  Ain’t y’all on some my buddy and me shit because you’re straight up trippin’ right now.  “He said sitting back down and starting up the video game again.  “Fool, please.”  He mumbled.  “I ain’t doin’ nothing. Shit, you’re a little late. Slavery ended over a hundred years ago.  There’s not gonna be any yes sir masta, no sir masta up in here.”
 
Justin chuckled.  “Why are you trying to act all hard?  This is me.”  He pointed to him self.  “I know who you really are.”  He said trying to hold back his laughter.  “Don’t I Clifford?”
 
T.I. burned a hole on the side of his friends head with the death stare he was forcing his way.  “You think you’re funny huh… bringin’ up my government name.  That’s on some bullshit J!”  He said throwing the control pad he held over his shoulder and pushing himself off the couch in one quick motion to lesson the distance between them.  “I’m here to do the muthafuckin’ song J…  that’s it!  What difference will it make for you, whether I’m out there the entire time you’re doin’ your interview, or not?  She’s still gonna ask you some personal shit.”
 
After rubbing his hand down his face and releasing a frustrated sigh he focused back in on the rapper.  “I know, I know.  You’re right.”  He confessed.  “I’m not stupid, okay!  But with you there I might be able to keep my cool.  You know the media’s been crazier then usual lately.  Just humor my ass!”
 
T.I rolled his eyes.  “Man, what did you expect with you and B being the new “it couple?” He quoted.  “Let’s not forget top selling artists. Oh! And the acting bug didn’t just bite you; it devoured the both of you! It’s only natural for the drama to follow.  If it’s eating you up so much why don’t you just leave… you’re grown!”
 
“Because I said I would do it for one, and no matter how sneaky Ellen is she’s still my friend first.  I’m sure she’s not gonna ask me anything to life altering.”
 
“Then what the fuck are you waitin’ on?” He motioned toward the hall again.  “There’s the door.”
 
Justin looked at the door then back to T.I.  “I thought I was you’re boy.  Just do this one thing for me, please.”  He whined. “It’s really not that major.”
 
 
“Just do this one thing for me, please.”  He mocked “It’s really not that major. Quit all that whining and shit!  You’re sounding like the whitest white boy right now!”
 
Justin’s mouth dropped.  “Oh, my God!”  He shrieked.  “I need a mirror!  I need a fucking mirror now!”  He said running around the room like he was looking for the item and then came to a dramatic halt.  He patted his cheeks and fore head with both hands then held them out in front of him to examine.  “Now would you look at that shit!”  He said looking at T.I. “You’re right, I am white.  Who woulda figured?”
 
“You know what! You’re not funny J.  I said I’m not going out there, and I’m not!”
 
Justin grabbed a water bottle off the table in the corner of the room and drank a large gulp.  “Sure you’re not Clifford.”  He said wiping his mouth and exiting the green room laughing.


 
~~~~~


I’m bringing sexy back
 
Ellen danced around the studio stopping a long the way to dance with a few audience members.
 
Them other boys don’t know how to act
 
The audience clapped as she switched up her two step and made her way back over to the stage to address them.
 
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack
.
 
“I’m so excited!”  She shouted over the music.  She waited for the crowd to die down along with the music before continuing.  “Okay… okay!  Y’all know that usually at this point!  I take up a good five… or so minutes just talking about a bunch of nothing!  I’m not even going to waist your time with that today!  We have a very special show lined up for you!  He’s one of my favorite people on the planet!  So talented and adorable, Justin-“  Before she could get his entire name out everyone in the room went wild brightening up the smile she already wore on her face.  “That’s right ladies!  A lot has happened in his life in the past week as I’m sure you all know!  Today he’s here to answer some question to clear the air!  He’s even gonna answer some question from our studio audience! So, are you ready to bring sexy back?”
 
“Yes!” They roared.
 
“I said are you ready to bring sexy back?”
 
“Yes!” The music keyed up again.
 
Dirty babe
You see the shackles

 
Justin entered the stage from the right with T.I. flowing close behind him sending the crowd in to another stage of loud hoots and hollers. 
 
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way

 
Justin was wearing William Rast boot cut dark blue jeans with a white long sleeve button down top and dark grey sweater vest over it.
 
Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
Go ahead, be gone with it
VIP

 
He walked up beside Ellen and mimicked her signature dance movies with her until the beat dropped. They looked at each other, smiled and pulled the other into a hug.
 
Ellen motion for him the sit in the blue chair but then noticed T.I. on the other side of him. She looked at the audience.  “Well, my other surprise was that T.I. was here to perform with Justin later on in the show but since he’s here… surprise!”  That earned her more praise from the audience.  “Can we get another chair out here please?” One of the assistance pulled another blue chair on to the stage for T.I. to sit down, Ellen and Justin followed suit.  She adjusted her blazer.  “So… how’s it going Justin?”  She asked.  “What have you been up to?”
 
Justin held his tight smile. “Wow! Just trying to stay out of awkward situations… you know like interviews that are thrown on you last minute.” He said crossing his legs. The audience laughed at his cleaver joke not realizing how serious he was.
 
Ellen chuckled.  “Isn’t he just the funniest thing… and so cute!” She said rubbing his arm knowing the audience would agree.
 
“Naw… but seriously, I’ve just been working hard like always… writing… producing.  You know how it is.”
 
Ellen nodded her head.  “I do… I do. But they’re a few things I don’t know.  Isn’t there?”
 
Justin picked up on the twinkle in her eyes and knew where this conversation was going. He shifted in his chair feeling slightly uncomfortable.  “So how’s that wedding coming Ellen?”  He asked trying to change the subject.  “I still haven’t gotten that invite.”
 
She looked from him to the audience, then back again with that all too familiar smile on her face.  “If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.”  She sang making her audience join in. “If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.”
 
A picture of Beyoncé flashed on a big screen.


 


Justin turned at least three shades of red.  “Okay, okay!” He said trying to keep the smile off his face. “You can’t stop now!”
 
Ellen stopped singing.  “Only if you’re ready to really get down to business… you know I love you but I gotta do this to you.”
 
He scratched above this eye. “Alright”
 
“Good.”  She said getting comfortable.  “If we do this we have to do it right.  I don’t know if y’all heard about the BET awards that came on this past Friday.” She addressed the audience.
 
Justin rolled his eyes.  Of course they had heard about the BET awards.  Who hadn’t?
 
“Beyoncé preformed Single ladies… that was a wonderful performance.  Wasn’t that a wonderful performance people?” She asked.
 
“Yes!”  The audience replied.
 
Justin uncrossed his legs.  “Y’all are just on point to day aren’t you?” He joked.
 
“Is that a blush I see?”  Ellen asked and a few “ahhhhhs.”  Where heard from the crowd.  “Beyoncé is so beautiful don’t y’all think?  What do you think Justin?”  She smiled at him.
 
He shook his head trying to hide is smirk.  “Why are you trying to get me in trouble here?  I thought we were friends.”
 
She looked at the audience with an angel face. “What ever do you mean?”  She chuckled and held her hands up in surrender. “No, no… no, I’m gonna get serious now.  As y’all saw on the news, after Beyoncé’s performed she was rush the hospital for dehydration and exhaustion.  Everyone was on pins and needle for the remainder of the evening.  I know I was… I sent her and her family all my prayers.  You wouldn’t happen to know how she’s doing would you Justin?”
 
His body language chanced as he sank into the cushions on the chair and his mind took him back to the night she had scared him half to death.  He looked at Ellen.  “Uhm… she’s doing well.”  He said in a small voice. Ellen could tell that the entire ordeal had shaken him up.  She held his hand that was lying on the arm rest to comfort him as he continued.  “She’s home resting… she’s suppose to be anyway, but you know how woman are.”
 
Ellen shook her head in agreement.  “Can you tell us what happened?”
 
Justin sat up straight.  “She’s just been doing a lot of traveling and promoting for this album that’s really taking off…and dealing with her own clothing line.”  He looked at Ellen.  “I mean, you know her.  She’s just always going.  She’s one of those people that takes care of everybody else and forget themselves.”  He cleared his throat trying to shake himself out of his sullen mood.  “But, thank God it wasn’t anything serious.  She’ll probably be back in action in another week.”
 
“That’s good to hear… it really is. “  Ellen looked back to the audience.  “That wasn’t the only media up roar, was it?  Justin you wanna tell us the good news?”  The audience cheered.  “It really is great news.”
 
Justin shifted in his seat and tried to keep from blushing and giving himself away but the grin on his face was a dead give a way.  “No… no.”  He stuttered.  “I’ll let you do the honors.”
 
“Sure!”  She chirped.  “I’d love too.  Justin also attended the awards show.  He was there to perform “Dead and Gone” with T.I. The performance was canceled when Justin fled to accompany his long time “friend” to the hospital.“  She looked on the other side of Justin at T.I.  “Why didn’t the show go on?”
 
T.I. cleared his throat to speak for the first time since coming out.  “Well, I’ve been friends with B for a long time and it just didn’t feel right, at that time none of us knew what was going on.” He responded.
 
Ellen continued with the story.  “Well, after Justin left for the hospital everything was… what do you guys say… biscuits and gravy.  Until Justin’s best friend Trace Ayala got up to present an award in his place and let the big cat outta the bag… and boy was it was a big cat!  After the media had been speculating for years that Beyoncé and Justin where an item; his best friend confirmed it right on that very stage.”  She lifted her arms up and jumped out of her chair when the audience was clapping and cheering at the good news.  “It’s about time isn’t it?”
 
Justin covered his red face all embarrassed because all eyes where on him.  He could even hear his good ol’ friend Clifford laughing at him.  He looked up and thanked everyone for the congratulations.  He looked at Ellen.  “You like to see me turn red in the face don’t you?”
 
She ignored him.  “Isn’t he just cute ladies?  There’s a glow about him.”
 
“Maybe you should save some of your questions for B.”
 
“Don’t you worry; she’ll get her fair share.  I figured I’d get you because she’s so good at dodging them. You both are very private people; but any way, was Trace in hot water after that?”
 
“At first I was a little up set.”  He admitted.  “Because B and I value our private lives and the private time we have together.  Things are gonna be a lot harder for us now.  After I thought about it I knew he didn’t slip up on purpose.”
 
“How long have you been together… I gotta know.  You even had me fooled and I’m your friend.”
 
Justin ran his hand threw is curls. “You’re really trying to get me in trouble.”  He swallowed hard before answering.  “A little over a year.”
 
Ellen’s mouth dropped open.  “Okay, I’ve seen your work in movies and her work in movies but…but… I just don’t know what to say right now.  Y’all need an academy award for a wonderful performance.  How did you pull that off because I have no idea?”
 
Justin chuckled.  “It wasn’t easy.  I know the next question is gonna be why.  The simple fact is, when your in this industry it’s hard to have anything private.  In order to give ourselves time to adjust to being together we just avoided the topic when it came up.”
 
“You two have been friends along time?”
 
“Yes… about ten years, give or take a year or so.”
 
“Right… so... so, what was going through your mind?”  She asked putting her finger up to her forehead like she was thinking.  “You just woke up one day and… and felt like after years of knowing each other it would be great to ask her out.  I’m just curious how it worked.  This is just… just the greatest news to me.” The audience laughed at her repetition.
 
Justin gave her an insane look still holding his smile.  A few people in the audience laughed at his strange face.  “Oh yeah… no, that’s not how it happened people.”
 
“So, clear up the rumors for us.”  She stood up and reached in her back pocket for something.  “I have a sheet of paper with rumors on here that I’m gonna ask you about, just to let you clear the air.”
 
Justin crossed his legs and shook his head.  “You are relentless woman!”
 
Ellen looked at her paper ignoring him.  “First question is have you ever died in a plane crash?”
 
Justin was laughing so hard he teared up and it took him a few seconds to compose him self.  “You have no idea now many times I have heard that I’m dead!”
 
Ellen went on to another one.  “The next rumor is, you and Beyoncé have been dating on and off during your ten year friendship.”
 
The studio became really quite.  Justin looked up.  “Damn is it that serious?” He asked breaking the silence and causing a few snickers in the audience.  “I’m gonna be honest about this.”  He scratched above his eye nervously.  “When I first met her I was what…15 or sixteen and she was a little younger.  I’m not gonna lie I liked her, I did but she was having none of that.”
 
“Awww, she turned down this cute little baby face down.”  She said in her best child like voice.  “Can ya’ll believe that?”
 
“No!”
 
Justin blushed.  “Believe it; I’m really not that cool.”
 
Ellen raised her hand up quieting down the audience. “Okay, okay… then?”
 
“Then nothing, she became one of my best friends.”
 
“So sweet.”
 
Justin rolled his eyes.  “Sweet?  How would you like to be stuck in the friend zone for years? No, no I’m just kidding.  You’re really gonna get me in trouble when I get home.  These are just jokes people.  On the serious tip, friends are how we should’ve started because I thought I was ready then but the truth was I had a lot of growing up to do.  I’m just really blessed she’s been there throughout my life.”
 
“Awwwww”
 
He waved his hand dismissively.  “Oh, stop! Y’all are too much.”  He said bringing out some of his country twang.  “I tried a few more time throughout the ten years… during the periods when I was single of course.”
 
“Okay, next rumor.  You both are secretly married.”
 
He rubbed his hand over the stubble on his chin and chuckled. “I'm not married and if B is we have a problem...."  Ellen gave him a look.  "Sorry, sorry.  This is me being serious now.  Unfortunately that’s a no.”
 
“So you want to get married?” She questioned.
 
“Of course!”  He blurted out.  Shoot since he was being put on blast he might as well put Beyoncé on blast too. 
 
Ellen waited for the audience to calm down before continuing. “Wow!”  She was enjoying this.  They were just so cute.  “So you’ve asked her, really? You’ve been together for only a year.  That’s shorter then all your other relationships… serious relationships.  Every time I talked to you about the others; marriage was so very far from your mind.  What’s different?”
 
Justin looked at her.  “How can you ask that?  It’s freakin’ Beyoncé!”  He bit his lip.  “Naw, but for real though, I’m glad I went through all those other relationships.  They helped me grow so much and prepared me for where life is taking me now.  But I’ve always felt like she would be the one; like you feel about your woman.”
 
“So you’ve asked her?”
 
“Several times, but she has yet to say yes.”
 
“Wouldn’t it be great if we had a double wedding?  She’s supposed to be singing for me but that would be even better.”
 
He showed all his pearly whites.  “It’d be amaaazing!”  The crowd hooted and hollered.  “And I think you should call B up and pitch that idea to her.”
 
“I think I will.”
 
“But don’t tell her I put you up to it.”
 
She placed her hand over her heart.  “I promise it won’t come from me.”  She said.  “I take it she didn’t write “Single Ladies” for you.”

He licked his lips.  “Eh, that’s a low blow!”
 
“I know, I had to say it though.  I wouldn’t be Ellen if I didn’t.” Looking directly in the camera she said.  “We’re gonna go to commercial break. When we come back we'll have some more with Mr. Sexyback.  We’re gonna ask about his new song with Ciara that’s climbing the charts right now and take some questions from the studio audience.  Well be right back!”
 
Justin let out the breath he was holding and looked at T.I.  “You are no help man.”
 
“You said come out here.  You didn’t say I had to say anything.”
 
Ellen patted Justin’s shoulder to get his attention.  “Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?”
 
His face read pissed but it soon relaxed.  “I guess it wasn’t that bad.”
 
T.I. shook his head.  “Are you sure because you were looking a little constipated?”  He teased.
 
Justin shoved him.
 
“I really am excited for you both.”  Ellen confessed.  “I always knew there was something there.  Are you happy Justin?”
 
He made eye contact with her.  “I am… very happy.  This is the happiest I’ve ever been.”
 
“I can tell-“  Their conversation was cut short when Ellen was informed the break was over.  “We’re back here with Justin Timberlake and T.I.  Justin you and Ciara’s song “Sex/Love/Magic” is racing up the charts right now.”  The crowed clapped.  “That is such a sexy song.”
 
Picture of Ciara was on the screen now.


 

 
He smiled genuinely.  “Thank you so much.”  He said nodding his head.  The audience was excited about it.  It was written on their facing.  “Y’all are trying to inflate my ego.”
 
“Most people don’t know this but Justin wrote that song with Beyoncé.”
 
“I did.”
 
“Tell us how that came about?  How did you end up writing that for Ciara?  I’m sure people wanna know why you just didn’t release it with Beyoncé.  Can y’all imagine the video with the two of them?”  She needed to quit doing that the audience couldn’t take to much more excitement.  Everyone’s ear drums were already ringing from how loud they could get.
 
Justin bit his bottom lip.  “What happened was Ciara’s people contacted Timbaland and said they needed one more song on her album to complete it.  They wanted something pop, something sexy.  So of course being that sex it was I write about 80% of the time he came to me with it.”
 
“Okay, so how did Beyoncé get involved?”
 
“She’s such an amazing song write and plus the song needed a female perspective.  So I begged her to do it with me and she couldn’t refuse and what better person to write a song about sex with, right?”
 
“I would have to agree.  Uhm, how long did it take?”
 
“It was so last minute.  I think we had to do it like a week before the dead line for Ciara’s album.  So, me and B locked ourselves in the studio for one day.”
 
“Just the two of you?”
 
“Just us, and Love/Sex/Magic was born.”
 
“You gave birth to it, huh?”  Ellen paused waiting for the audience to calm down yet again.  “What did you do to simulate the creative process… and get the blood flowing.  That song is hot!”
 
“Let me tell ya, it was good times most definitely!”  The audience clapped.
 
She waited for the clapping to end.  “You start shooting the video tomorrow?”
 
“Yes”
 
“Now, l don’t know if you’ve heard this song but it screams sex people.  I can’t wait for the video!  You start shooting it tomorrow.  Are you excited about it?”
 
“You’re really trying to get me in trouble.  I approach everything like a job.  It’s just another video to me.”  He said nonchalantly. 
 
“Now, Justin that was the safe answer.”
 
“It’s acting but I’m sure I’ll enjoy myself.” He smirked.
 
“Is it hard in a relationship… especially with the two of you being actors; having to see the other in intimate moments with other people?”
 
He took a few seconds to answer.  “Uhm, I would have to confess that I’m quicker to get jealous then B.  That’s something I’m working on.  That’s one of the things I love most about her, she has complete trust in me and there’s nothing sexier then that.”
 
“Did I just here the word love ladies!  Are you in love Justin?”
 
Justin shook his head in shame realizing he walked right into that one.  “How red am I right now?  Yes ladies I’m very much in love.”
 
The audience clapped for him.  “That’s really great!  Okay audience this is the part of the show where you get to ask anything you want.”
 
“I don’t think there’s anything else left to ask. You pretty much cover every inch of my personal life.”
 
Ellen stood up.  “Raise your hand if you have a question for him.”  Seeing a short blond caucasian in the front row. She walked over to her and handed her the mic.  "What’s your question ma’am?”
 
The lady stood up. “Hi Justin, I love you!”
 
He chuckled.  “I love you too.”
 
“I think you and Beyoncé are so cute together. I’m a huge fan of the both of you.”
 
“Thank you so much.’
 
“I just want to know what kind of personality does Beyoncé have?  I’ve seen her in lots of interviews and she always seems so humble and sweet… and not fazed by the celebrity image everyone has of her.”
 
“What you see in the interviews is the truth.  She’s just a laid back person and really quite around you if she’s just meeting you.  She’s the type that reads you before she lets you in.  Most people wouldn’t know how shy she is because she’s such a power how on the stage. I have to admit I’m the one you can’t get to shut up.  She’s truly my opposite.”
 
The mic was passed to an African American female.  “I know your birthday’s coming up.  Do you have any big plans?” She asked.
 
“I don’t, but that’s because I was told not to make any.  I’m not sure what my friends have planned for me.”
 
Ellen went to the right side of the audience to the very back row and handed the mic to a caucasian male.  “Boxers or briefs?” He asked.
 
Justin tried to keep from turning red yet again.  A man was asking him boxers or brief for crying out loud.  “Well, it all depends really.  It’s usually boxers or nothing.”
 
Ellen wanted to comment but she just went on to the next person because time was winding down.  “What’s your favorite part on a woman?” A girl that looked to be about 15 asked.
 
“I always get that question.  I’m a butt and thighs man for sure.”
 
Ellen took the microphone back.  “That reminds me of a question I wanted to ask you earlier.  Beyoncé had to gain 20 pounds to play the roll of Etta James in Cadillac Records.  After filming was done it was rumored that you asked her not to lose the weight.”
 
“How are you getting all your information woman?  This one is the first one that is absolutely true.”  The audience irrupted.  “I did ask her to keep the weight; that’s true, but with her work regimen and her album that came out it wasn’t happening.”
 
Ellen smiled.  “Out of all the rumors I’m glad this one was true.  It’s okay that she didn’t keep the 20 pounds.  She’s a beautiful woman and the fact that she’s not a stick make’s her that much more beautiful.”
 
“Justin nodded his head in agreement.  “She’s thick and I’m very happy about it!” He eagerly confessed.  “I love that about her but she always exercises to make sure she stays toned and she’s curved in all the right places.”
 
“Okay we have time for one more question from the audience.  Let’s make it good.” 
 
She picked a young asian girl in the middle of the audience.  “We all see on the TV how bad the paparazzi gets.  My question is, is it hard to deal with and how do you have a normal life?”
 
Justin got real serious.  “It’s very, very hard to deal with.  I understand it comes with being a celebrity; people want your picture and they want to know about everything so they can feel like they’re a part of it, but it gets to be a little ridiculous at times.  I’m sure y’all have heard of my run-ins with them.  Some of them are very nice about but most are rude and don’t understand the definition of personal space.  The worse thing about them is if you see one you know they’re 20 more coming.  That’s a huge reason my relationship with B was a secret so you can imagine how bad they’ve gotten since last week.  It’s a great relief that B is at home for another week.  My main concern is always her.  I can handle it but I don’t like how they swarm her and follow her car.  I know it’s gonna to get worse now that we’re publicly together.  To answer your question about having normal a life; I know as long as we’re both in this business we will probably never have a normal life but like I said it comes with the territory.  Beyoncé handles it better then me, I have a very quick temper.”
 
Ellen grabbed the mic back.  “That’s all we have time for but I want to asked Justin one more question.  Sasha Fierce, or Beyoncé?"

Justin shook is head.  "I'm just gonna say it depends and leave it at that."

"Okay I'll leave you alone since I've already done a number on you.... I want to thank Justin for being a good sport and sitting in the hot seat.  When we come back T.I. and Justin will perform “Dead and Gone.”  We’ll be right back!”
 
I'm bringing sexy back (yeah)
Them other boys don't know how to act (yeah)
I think you're special, what's behind your back? (yeah)

 
The audience clapped as Justin and T.I danced to the track and Ellen danced with her studio audience.
 
…to be continued.
 
       

End Notes:

Comments!

Chapter 02 – Love Sex Magic by shiree022000
Author's Notes:

 

A/N: My Girl B did her thing in Obsessed! Y'all should go check it out... oh and don't forget to comment. I like those. Cool

Heaven Can Wait

Chapter 02 – Love Sex Magic

“0,9,8… shit!”  He was so tired.  What was the fucking security code? Pressing his palms down hard on his eyes lids he took in a large amount of oxygen and let it out slowly.  “What’s the last fucking number Justin?” He asked himself.  “Think!” It was nearly one o’clock in the morning and he couldn’t remember his fucking security code.  The day had been one bad thing after another.  Had he done something really bad in his previously life and was now paying for it all in one day?  Enough dwelling on how bad the day had beaten him up. He had twenty seconds to figure out the last number before Beyoncé and the entire neighborhood thought he was breaking into his own home.

“You fuckin’ idiot!”  He grumbled.  “It’s her birthday.” He quickly punched in “0,9,8,1.”  Either he was suffering from Alzheimer’s or a lack of sleep to have forgotten it was his woman’s birthday.  He made a mental note to have it changed since they were now a public spectacle.

A low beep sounded throughout the house informing him that it was now okay to enter.  After hanging his keys up he tiptoed down the main hall trying his best not to make any noise.  Instead of taking a show up stairs and possibly waking Beyoncé; he decided to use the shower in his gym.
Walking into the spacious room Justin pulled off each article of clothing and tossed them in random directions with every step.  A hot shower was calling his name.  He entered the shower room and didn’t bother touching the cold knob; he went directly to hot. Steam filled the room.  He turned the cold knob an inch before stepping under the shower head.  Steamy hot water ran over his hair, face and down his sculpted back instantly relaxing his muscles.

It was such a relief to be home.  After Ellen’s grilling show he drug T.I. to several radio interviews, all of which went straight for the Beyoncé questions.  He picked up on the cycle and quickly informed every show that he had already given that interview to Ellen early that morning and wasn’t speaking on the issue anymore.  Hearing the aggravation in his voice they quickly switched to more professional questions.  Of course the paparazzi weren’t so easily swayed.  They were on his trail all day long asking the craziest questions.  Is Beyoncé deathly ill?  Was she pregnant with twins? Did he cheat on Jessica with her?  His personal favorite was did she cause Britney’s mental break down?  Where did people come up with that stuff?  As the day went on it got worse; he had to keep reminding himself that after it was all done he was coming home to the one thing that always made since in his chaotic world; and he couldn’t get out the shower and slide in bed next her fast enough.  He quickened up his pace and finished washing himself.  After drying off and completing his hygiene routine he pulled a pair of boxers out of his locker to put on.  Not wanting to waist anymore time a part from her he walked through his lavish house to the spiral staircase taking them two at a time; finally ending his trip outside his bedroom door.  Remembering to keep quiet he eased the double doors open to reveal an empty bed with tousled sheets.

~~~

Beyoncé pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and took two steps back to observe her painting.  Why wasn’t it coming together? Something was off.  She had been racking her brain over it for the past hour and still hadn’t made any leeway.  Looking at the clock on the wall she tossed her paint brush into the sink and wiped the blue paint off her hands on to the black boy shorts she wore.  It was nearly 1:30 in the morning and she was drained. 

Feeling two strong arms wrap around her waist from behind she instinctively tensed up but quickly relaxed after a pair of lips kissed the bass of her neck.  A smile spread a cross her face.  “It’s about time you got outta the shower.”  She said.  “I thought I was gonna have to hurry your pasty ass up.”

Justin rested his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.  “Why are you down here at 1:30 a.m. Giselle?”

She dropped her smile and rolled her eyes at his question.  She spun around in his arms and her brown eyes looked within his deep blues for the first time in two days.  “Obviously it’s late and you’re aggravated because you just called me by my middle name; which you know I hate.”  She firmly stated.  “So I’m gonna pretend the question you just asked me wasn’t the first thing outta your mouth after not seeing me for two whole days J.”

Justin pulled her tighter into his body never breaking eye contact.  He needed to make her understand that he was only looking out for her well being.  “The doctor said rest B.  This doesn’t look like resting to me.”

Beyoncé pulled away.  “Hey ma, I missed you.”  She said sarcastically as she turned the water in the sink on to begin washing out her paint brushes.  “I missed you too Justin.  It just about kill’s me when we’re apart.”

He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.  This was not turning out how he planned.  He walked up beside her and turned the water off forcing her to turn to look at him.  “You know I missed you Beyoncé, you know this.”  He started. “I just wanna make sure you’re giving your body the time it needs to relax and get stronger.  That was some serious shit last week… at least it was for me.”

She gave him a wounded look before walking around him and snatching her painting off the stand.  “So I’m not taking this serious now Justin!”  She said heading for the stairs that led up to the main house. 

He huffed and followed after her.  “It just seems like I’m always the one doing the worrying B!”  He said as they reached the kitchen.

Beyoncé tried to calm herself before she spoke.  She knew he was only acting this way because he was so scared of losing her.  He had practically been on edge the entire week.  She swallowed hard and turned around in the middle of the kitchen to face him.  “Justin… baby,” She said cradling his face in her hands.  “I’m fine.  I’m just so tired of being in this house alone.  I need to do something.”  She noticed his eye color darken.  Why was he getting angry?

Justin removed her hands from his face and walked over to the refrigerator.  “I asked for just two weeks!  Two fuckin’ weeks BK!”  He shouted grabbing a bottle of water and slamming the frig.  “Two weeks were all you had to do was sit on your ass!  Most people would consider that a fucking vacation!  Not sit around bitching and complaining about it!”

Beyoncé was taken aback by his outburst.  “You need to correct ya tone.”  She said through gritted teeth.  “I’m not a child… or maybe to you I’m.  I mean, you lock me up in this house-“

He interrupted her. “Where’s B. Scott?”  He questioned.  “He’s supposed to be here with you.  Has he been gone all damn day!  You haven’t been down in that studio painting all fucking day have you…”

Beyoncé just stared at him and let him ramble on and on about what she should’ve been doing.  She knew she couldn’t get through to him when he was like this.  What was going on?  They barely ever argued.  All she could come up with was he was just scared, plain and simple but like any other man he couldn’t just admit how afraid he was of losing her.  He had to try and guilt her into doing what he wanted.  What’s really the deal with the male ego?  “Are you finished?”  She said evenly.

Justin stopped in mid sentence.  “What?”

She held her hand out.  “Come’mere.”

He gave her a strange look but placed his hand in hers anyway before placing his water on the counter.

Beyoncé led them out of the kitchen and down the hall to the den.  She motioned for him to sit down on the couch and he obeyed.  She straddled him and let her bottom rest in his lap.  Liking the familiar position Justin hands went to her round back side on instinct.  She trailed her hands over his shoulders and let them slid down his bare chest.  She knew she had his attention now.  “I need you.”  She said in a husky voice looking deep into his eyes making sure he was paying close attention. “I need you to listen to me.  I’m going to talk and you’re not gonna say anything until I’m done.  You understand?”

He replied with a slow nod.

“Good.”  She proceeded.  “I wasn’t here all day by myself Justin.  B. Scott was here until eight.”  She said coolly.  “But his life isn’t here.  His job is back in New York.” Justin tried to say something and she stopped him by placing a finger over his lips.  “Nope not yet; before you say anything, he’ll be back tomorrow to baby sit me even though he took all of last week off to do it.  He can’t be with me every second of the day. I’m a grown woman Justin.  But to put your mind at ease; I was painting because you didn’t come home when you said-“

“I call-“

“Stop!  You didn’t come home when you said and I didn’t want to fall asleep without seeing your face so I painted to stay awake.”  She said caressing his cheek with her hand as a tear slid down her own.

On natural instinct Justin wiped it away letting his palm linger on her caramel skin.  “Don’t cry baby.”

Beyoncé softly pulled his hand away. “No I need to get this out.” She said wiping her own face. “I love you Justin… and I know you better then anyone… better then you know your self most times and I’ve noticed that you’ve… that you’ve distanced yourself from me this past week.  Not physically.  You’ve been here when you could. I understand this business and that we can’t always be together but you’ve distanced yourself emotionally since the awards last week.  I know what happened was scary… that I scared you and I’m sorry but I really need you to talk to me and tell me how you’re feeling J… please.” She snaked her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder.

He barred his face in her brown locks.  “Can I talk now?”  He joked, the question coming out a little muffed from nuzzling her neck.

Beyoncé giggled. “Yes”

Justin placed a kiss behind her ear and pulled back to gaze in to her beautiful brown eyes.  “I’m scared, but not just because of what happened last week.”  He confessed.  “This relationship scares me baby girl.”

Beyoncé furrowed her brows as she searched his features.  “What do you mean?” She asked in a whisper.

“You were there during my past relationships with Britney, Cameron, Jessica and even years ago with Tatiana.  You saw how my breakups with them affected me, especially with Britney.”

Beyoncé nodded in understanding.

Justin lifted her chin with the tip of his hand and captured her lips like a starved animal.  The kiss was needy and strong. Beyoncé submitted to it willing letting his tongue battle hers; after savoring every inch of her mouth his pulled back and rested his forehead against hers biting his bottom lips.  “The way I was with them could never compare to how I would feel if we didn’t work out BK… you’ve always been special.”  Beyoncé caressed the hair at the nape of his neck causing him to close his eyes from the sensation.  “Do you know my biggest fear?”  He asked her so low it was almost inaudible.

She pulled back making him open his eyes and focus back on her. “What?”

He pulled her hair away from her right shoulder and placed a kiss there.  “My biggest fear is that you will be taken away from me in a way I have no control over.” His confession caused her eyes to glisten with unshed tears. He kissed the bass of her neck as he continued.  “It terrifies me because I’ve never been this in love before.  You’re it for me baby.  The way I love you is so terrifying be… because in my past relationships it was always a want kind of love. I wanted them.  But with you,” He said pushing her hair away to study her face. “I need you… and that’s a dangerous thing.” There was a long pause, both of them trying to absorb everything. 

Beyoncé didn’t really know what to say.  What he said certainly explained his mood lately.

Justin placed a kiss on her forehead. “A lot has just been going on in my head lately and I think last weeks events kinda heightened my fears.” His eyes trailed away from hers.

“Look at me.”  She demanded and he did.  “I love you with everything I have. You never ever,” She emphasized.  “Ever have to worry about me walking out that door and leaving you.  I can promise you that will never happen.”  She swallowed hard before continuing.  “But I’m not going to lie to you Justin.  I’m not superhuman. Sometimes in life things happen… bad things happen and I can’t promise you nothing will ever take me away from you, just like you can never make that promise to me.  You’re probably feeling this way because for the longest time it’s just been you and me… but now things are different.  The world knows about us, that’s probably what’s causing your anxiety.”

He kissed her ear. “You’re probably right.” He lied not wanting to get more into it.  “I’m just glad to be here with you right now.  I missed you so much baby.”

“Good.”  She said shifted on his lap. “I missed you too.”

“You probably should stop doing that.”

She gave him an innocent look.  “Doing what big daddy?”  She said in a husky voice.  “This?”  She hissed as she moved her hips against his causing his dick to twitch under her bottom and in no time he was hard as a rock.

Justin held her waist in place preventing her from moving.  “Don’t be a bad girl.”

Beyoncé pouted.  “But you love it when I’m bad… and you’ve barely touched me this past week.”

Justin looked down at the bulge in his pants.  “For that very reason right there.”

She let all her weight rest on her knees. Her kisses started from the base of his neck.  She bit and licked her way behind his ear causing a deep moan from him when he felt her hot breath on his ear.  “Do you want me to beg for it?”

He felt him self losing all control.  He pulled her hands from around his neck and kissed the palms.  “The doctor said nothing strenuous for at least two week.  Unfortunately sex with me applies to that.  After next week you won’t be able to keep me off of you, I promise.”

Beyoncé didn’t like it but she wasn’t going to argue. “You’ll just have to make it up to me then.”

Justin smiled that sexy smile of his.  “With interest baby.”

“I probably should get of your lap then.”

“No, no just stay here. It’s killing me but what away to go.”

She figured she’d asked him about his day to get his mind off of the obvious.  “Tell me how your day was papi?”

“One fuckin’ interrogation after another; I only got relief when I headed to the studio to work on Esmée’s album.  That’s why I’m late.  I called but you didn’t answer your phone…  now I know it’s because you were in the basement.”

“How’s that going?”

“Good, I’m ready to get her stuff out there.  She wanted me to ask you if she could chill here with you this weekend so she wouldn’t be stuck in her hotel alone.”

She gave him a look.  “Did you ask her to stay, or does she really want to?”

He raised his hands up in surrender.  “Eh, I didn’t put her up to anything.  For some reason I can’t understand she thinks you’ve got all the cool points.”

“That’s because I do.”

“What about me?”

“Sorry”

“Oh that’s cold B, for real.”

“Tell her it’s cool.  She doesn’t ever have to ask to say with us.  Tell her next time just call me and stop going through you.”

“Yes ma’am.” He said kissing and nuzzling her neck.

The stubble on his face tickled her.  “How did Ellen go?” She asked biting her bottom lip trying to hold back a giggle.

Not stopping the assault on her neck he answered between kisses.  “Its official… everyone… wants… front row… tickets… into our… private lives.”
 
Beyoncé giggled and squirmed from his kisses.  “That bad, huh?”

“I gave Ellen the interview and put it out that we’re a couple.  Everyone else will have to deal with that being the end of it.  It’s our life and nobody else is invited.”

“Shit! Justin” She pulled back.  “Did you talk to your mother?” As soon as it left her lips his sidekick vibrated some where on the couch.  “Are you trying to tease me or is that your phone?”  She asked.

He stood holding Beyoncé up by her ass and sat her down on the couch.  By the time he found it, it had stopped vibrating. He flipped it open to see who the missed call came from.

Beyoncé studied his facial feature and then looked at the name of the missed call.  “You didn’t call her and tell her did you?” she asked him.

“No, I’ve just been so busy. You go on up and I’ll call her back.  She’s probably calling to ask why you haven’t married me yet.”  He said with a smile on his face.

“Ha ha, very funny.”  She said standing up. “Hurry up.  I won’t go to sleep without you.”

“You just want me in bed so you can rape my fine ass.”

She bend dent down leaning in to his lap to kiss him.  “I promise I won’t do anything you’re not begging me to do.”  She said against his lips and then spun around to run out the room.  Justin smacked her on the ass causing her to yelp.

He sat back down and watched her round ass in her black boy shorts as she ran from the room.  He didn’t know if he was going to be able to hold out for another week.  Shit, he was a man and men have needs.

He flipped is phone back open and dialed his mother’s number.  After a few rings someone picks up and a thick country accent came through the receiver.  “Justin!  Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t beat your ass!”

He rolled his eyes.  “Mama!”

“Don’t you mama me young man! I’m sitting here in my bed at one in the morning watching the tonight show… and what do you fucking know it’s all about you and Beyoncé being a couple, and I’m thinking to myself that can’t be true because my baby would tell me if he were in a relationship especially with the one person he’s been trying to date since… birth!  But then they showed the clip of the BET awards when Trace put y’all on blast-“

“Mommy, I’m sorry.” He said in a childlike voice.

“You should be… I know why you didn’t make it public knowledge but why didn’t you tell me?  You tell me everything else.”

He closed his eye, not really wanting to get in to this.  “Because I just wanted it to be me and her for awhile… and I know-“

“You know I absolutely adore her.”

“Yes I know that mama.”  He laughed at himself.  “I guess I didn’t want to share her just yet.”

Lynn smiled at the phone.  “You’ve got it bad don’t you baby?”

“Very”

~~~~

This is the part where we fall in love (Ohh, suga..)

“That’s right.” The director said. “Forget about the choreography.  I just want you to vibe off each other.

Ciara felt Justin’s hands embrace her from behind and she aloud her body to lean into his muscular frame.  His hands were like a blazing fire she never wanted to put out.

Let's slow it down, so we fall in love (Ohh...)

The director nodded his head.  “That’s it.  Act like you’re in love.”  He encouraged.  This was some hot footage.

Justin snaked his arms around her middle and bit her earlobe.
There was no need to act.  Ciara really was in love.

But don't stop what ya doing to me

The director wanted more shots of them teasing each other so he had them slightly separate.  Ciara was screaming on the inside from the lack of contact.
All night show with just you in the crowd

Doin' tricks you never seen...

Justin pulled her close by the collar she wore around her neck. His lips hovered over the center of her neck teasing her.  Ciara threw her head back wanting his lips to touch her so bad, just the though of it had her thong soaking wet.  She prayed her legs wouldn’t betray her and buckle.

And I bet that I can make ya believe
In love and sex and magic

He darted his tongue out pretending to taste her but missed her chin by less then half and inch.

So let me drive my body around ya
I bet you know what I mean

Every emotion she had suppressed for so long was starting to resurface and she couldn’t deny the fact that she wanted him right there in the room full of cameras and people.  She didn’t care.  All she wanted at that very moment was for him to fuck her and give her the ride of her life right in the middle of the video shoot.

You know what I mean)
Cause you know that I can make you believe
In love and sex and magic

Justin snapped his fingers to the beat and Ciara let her arms rest on his shoulders as she rolled her body and humped him making sure to grind into his pelvis.  She needed him to need her.

All night show with just you in the crowd
Doin' tricks you never seen...

Ciara felt his hot breath on her lips as his mouth inched closer and closer to hers.  Then he did the sexiest thing she had ever seen. He bit his bottom lip like he was feening to kiss her.

And I bet that I can make ya believe
In love and sex and magic

She searched his eyes.  Was he feeling the same things she was?  How their bodies reacted to each other?  Was she making his heart race like he was making hers?  Their chemistry was undeniable.  He was looking at her like he loved her.  The closer their lips got the more she wanted to know what his tasted like.  She was tired of the agony.  It was time to answer her own question.

“Cut!” The director shouted “That was fire!”

As easily as the love and lush showed in his eyes that was how quick it left.  He turned his head right before she leaned in to steal a kiss and her lips crashed in to his cheek.  She watched him walk up to the director and shake his hand.  She just stood there unable to move, or form a coherent thought.
She was snapped out of her daze when her assistant put a robe around her shoulders.  “Thank you.”  She said to her assistant never taking her eyes off Justin as he chatted it up with one of the dancers.

After he ended his conversation with the dancers he walked back over to Ciara.  “The director said my part’s done and all that’s left is a few dance sequences with you.”  He smiled and his eyes twinkled with excitement.  “You’re fans are gonna keep hitting rewind once they see it.  It’s gonna be sexy as shit! There should be a rough copy ready in a few hours.  We can watch it at the label’s boardroom.  So come on over there when you’re done here.  I’ll be there already recording with Tim and Esmée.”  He gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I’ll see you tonight.”   His sidekick vibrated in his pocked.  A wide smile formed across his face when he saw who was calling. He flipped it open and put it to his ear.  “He baby girl…”

Ciara watched him walk away from her not even giving her a second thought.
Her assistant called out to her letting her know she was do for hair and makeup before they would shoot the rest of the video.  She nodded her head and walked out of the shoot into the hall that led out side to the hair and make up trailer.   

Ciara stepped in side the trailer and gave her stylist Alex a smile as she sat in the makeup chair to get started.

Alex wrapped a black drape a round her.  “How you doin’ today miss thang?”  He asked giving her a kiss on the chick.

She sighed.  “I’m just really tired.”  She replied.  “But I’ll make it.”

Alex smiled down at her knowingly.  “I bet you are.  I got a chance to sneak in at the end of you and Mr. McCreamy’s performance in there… and whoa!  Let me tell you!  Y’all just about made me cream my self girl!”

“That’s great Alex.”  She said nonchalantly.

“That’s great Alex.”  He repeated.  He spun the chair she was sitting in a round so he could study her face.  “Cici, I know that look.  You got it bad for Mr. McCreamy?”

Ciara nodded.  “Very.”  Her face scrunched up in to a frown.  “Tell me what to do?”  She whined.

“First off, stop making that stank face. God don’t like ugly.  Second, does he know you’re in love with him?”

Ciara looked away.

Alex blinked twice.  “Does he even know you like his fine ass?”  He question feeling a little sorry for her.

“Well there use to be something… we went out a few times.  No one’s ever known it publicly because it wasn’t anything serious.”  She signed.  “Not on his part anyway.  Truthfully it all started because I was looking for a way to further my career but since we’ve been spending so much time together lately all these feelings have surfaced.”

Alex bit his bottom lip.  He knew she was going to hate him for asking his next question.  “What about Beyoncé?  Aren’t they together now?  That’s what ever-“

Ciara rolled her eyes as she jumped in to finish his statement. “Everyone’s talking about.”  She said in a voice caked with sarcasm and disgust.  “I don’t know if they are or not.”  She knew they were but didn’t care to admit it.  “It doesn’t matter anyway.  I’m tired of her stealing shit from me!”

Alex brow arched up as he gave her a questioning look. “What you talking about?  I don’t know much about Beyoncé but she seems sweet as pie to me.”

Ciara kissed her teeth.  “That’s right you don’t know much about her.”  She said with nothing but attitude. “The bitch is an attention whore.  It’s hard enough in this business being constantly compared to her… now in all my interviews they want to talk to me about Justin and Beyoncé’s song.  Sure she wrote it with him but that’s our song for fuck sakes!”

Alex rolled his eyes at the temper tantrum she was throwing while he continued to fix her hair. “What are you six?”  He mumbled to him self.

She continued on not hearing his remark.  “I’ve had it with how everyone thinks she’s so fucking innocent! Nobodies that perfect!  I’m tired of her getting every damn thing she wants!  It’s my turn now!”  She turned around and looked at Alex. “I’m usually a cool chick, but I can’ be a nasty sneaky bitch when I want something and that something is Justin.  I’ll do what I have to, to get him.”

~~~~~

Ciara’s heels made a loud tapping sound on the linoleum floor as she moved with determination in her step.  After going through the remainder of the video shoot like a zombie Alex had pulled her to the side and tried to convince her not to play games and just be straight up with Justin about her feelings for him. Her first instinct was to tell Alex to fuck off and keep it moving but as she stood there and listen to him the more he made since to her.  Children played games, adults didn’t and she was determined to act like an adult.  She would go inside the boardroom and tell him the truth, that she loved him.  He could do what he wanted with it after that.  She quickened her step walking around the corner realizing she was already 15 minutes late.

She stopped out side the boardroom door took a deep breath, flipped her hair and walked in.

Justin sat at the head of a long black table looking over some paperwork and jotting notes down here and there.  He looked up when he hard the door open.  “There you are.”  He said with a small smile.

Causing Ciara to smile as well, this man just oozed sex.  She walked up to him and he pulled her in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  “Sorry I’m late.”  She said.  “I had to make a stop.”

Justin waved her apology off. “You’re straight. Both of y’all are late anyway.  I guess it’s a woman thing.”

Ciara tried her best not to drop the smile she wore.  “Both of who?”  She asked but didn’t need an answer when she saw his face brighten up telling her that the answer to her question had just walked through the door and was now standing behind her.  She turned around and there stood Beyoncé with her best friend B. Scott to the left of her mimicking the same grin Justin wore.

Ciara looked her over.  Her brown locks were free flowing past her shoulders and down her back.  Her flawless face only appeared to have a hint of make up on it.  She wore a little white wife beater covered with a small black jacket with matching black skinny jean that hugged her curvaceous figure and topped her look off with a pair of “come fuck me” boots. It made Ciara want to throw up.

B. Scott was the first to speak.  “Hi love muffins!”  He went over to Justin and gave him a few air kisses. 

Ciara smiled.  It was something very sex about a heterosexual male so comfortable with his sexually that he gave a gay man air kisses.  She had to have him.

B. Scott turned to her.  “Hey Cici girl.”  He said giving her air kisses as well.
Ciara couldn’t help but notice the exchange going on between Justin and Beyoncé.  It was sickening.

Justin planted a quick kiss on Beyoncé’s lips.  “Everything’s good?” He asked her moving her hair back from her shoulders to get a better look at her beautiful face.

She smiled up at him.  “Everything’s fine’.”  She assured him.  “We went through the back and there wasn’t a camera man in site.”  She kissed his cheek and walked around him to greet Ciara with a hug. “How you doin’ girl?”  She asked pulling back to look at her.

Ciara plastered a fake smile on her face.  “I’m great.”  She lied.  “How are you?  You had us all worried last week at the awards.”  She asked like she cared when all she really wanted to do was vomit.

Beyoncé pulled a stray hair behind her ear.  “Uhm… I’m doing much better. Thanks for asking.  Him over there’s been keeping me straight.  It was nearly impossible to get him to let me leave the house long enough to see your video but after a while he eased up. I’m excited to see it.”

Ciara smiled mischievously.  This could work to her advantage and she wouldn’t have to lift a finger.  If Beyoncé wanted to watch her man practically fuck another woman with cloths on that was her prerogative.  “I’m glad he let you come out.” She told her.

Justin Pulled Beyoncé away from Ciara. “Come on; let’s check this out so we can go home. I’m so tired.  Today was another one of those long ass days.” 

Ciara followed them over to the long table B. Scott was already seated at. 

Justin sat at the head and Beyoncé was going to take the seat right of him but was pulled into his lap instead.  He wrapped his arms around her middle and kissed the back of her neck.

Ciara sat directly across from Beyoncé making sure she had a good view of both shows.

Beyoncé shifted in Justin’s lap and snaked her right arm around his neck when the lights started deeming so she could see the big screen.

1,2,3
Go
Yeah
Ciara
Too Sexy
Ciara
Here we go
(Ciara)
Your touch is so magic to me
The strangest things can happen
The way that you react to me
I wanna do something you can’t imagine
Imagine if there was a million me’s
Talking sexy to you like that

Ciara wasn’t paying any attention to the video; she was watching the couple seated across from her.  Beyoncé was gazing at the screen completely taken over by the temptress show, unlike Justin who’s attention was solely on Beyoncé.

Not knowing they had an audience Justin hands caressed the thighs of the woman in his lap and nibbled on her ear lobe. 

Ciara kept watching for a reaction in Beyoncé’s face from what she was watching and so far nothing.  She was about to give up and focus on the video when she saw it.  Beyoncé was leaning in to Justin’s touch as he kissed and sucked on the side of her neck that wasn’t in Ciara’s viewing range.  Her eyes traveled to Beyoncé’s free arm.  The hand on that arm was also not in her viewing range. All this was odd to her because not once did Beyoncé’s eyes leave the screen. “What is she doing to him?”  She thought to her self.  “The bitch is turned on by watching her man on screen with another woman?  What type of shit is that?”

The lights turned back on as the video ended and the couple quickly separated.

Ciara was getting ready to speak but Justin jumped ahead of her.  “Do you two mind stepping out? I need to talk to B about something.”  He said trying to keep his voice even.

Ciara looked at Justin then Beyoncé who had already made herself comfortable sitting on the edge of the boardroom table, then to B. Scott who was completely clueless to what had just gone down or what else was about too.  She was so pissed that she couldn’t bring herself to answer.

B. Scott smiled to himself. He knew the “I wanna fuck right now” look when he saw it.  He grabbed Ciara’s hand and tugged her towards the exit then looked back at Beyoncé with a smile on his face. “You dirty little whore!”  He said giving her a wink and exiting.

…to be continued.

End Notes:
A/N:  All right ladies don’t hate me for stopping right there. I promise the next chapter will be filled with hot nasty sex with McCreamy!  Don’t forget to comment on this chapter. It makes me add quicker. (hint hint)Wink
Chapter 03 – The Boardroom by shiree022000
Author's Notes:
A/N:  Even though I have a warning at the very beginning of this story I’m gonna give you another one.  This chapter is extremely NC – 17.  If you can’t handle this type of material you might want to skip the boardroom scene because I didn’t hold back at all (but hell that's the whole damn chapter).  So you’ve been warned. I’ll have it labeled NC – 17.   so you’ll know. Although I kinda recommend you read it, at least the very end anyway some important things are discussed. Happy reading ladies!

A/N:  Even though I have a warning at the very beginning of this story I’m gonna give you another one.  This chapter is extremely NC – 17.  If you can’t handle this type of material you might want to skip the boardroom scene because I didn’t hold back at all (but hell that's the whole damn chapter).  So you’ve been warned. I’ll have it labeled NC – 17.   so you’ll know. Although I kinda recommend you read it, at least the very end anyway some important things are discussed. Happy reading ladies!

Heaven Can Wait

Chapter 03 – The Boardroom

 


Trace stuck his head inside studio three’s door expecting to find Justin behind the booth completely engulfed into whatever beat Timbaland had come up with; instead the only one behind the booth was Tim.

Timbaland pressed a button to talk to Esmée who was laying down a track. “Take five, come back and we’ll try it again… aight?”

“Okay” She responded nodding her head and taking her headphones off.

Timbaland turned to Trace with his fist held out for him to pound.  “Whatchu doin’ here so late man?” He asked him.

Trace reciprocated his actions.  “I need Justin to sign off on some stuff.  He’s here right?”

“Yeah, he’s here in the building. He had a meeting in one of the board rooms, then I think he was gonna head to the crib. If you hurry up you might be able to catch him.”

Trace was already headed to the door.  “Okay, thanks man.” He said over his shoulder.

After wasting a good five or ten minutes checking all the boardrooms Trace decided to check the executive boardroom and then say to hell with it so he could head to the crib his self.  As he rounded the corner he saw B. Scott pulling some girl out of the boardroom.  He quickly approached them. “Hey, what’s going on?”  He asked.

“Nothing really.”  B. Scott responded. “We’re just leaving so… ah, Justin and Beyoncé can have a little uhm… private chat.”  He finished with a huge grin on his face.

Trace looked towards the girl to his side who looked very unhappy for some reason then back to B. Scott.  “So, Justin’s in there.”  He said trying to push past them.  “I need to talk to him.”

B. Scott cut him off with his arms stretched out wide.  “I wouldn’t go in there!” He said a little too loud making Trace back up a little with a confused look on his face.

“And why not?”

Scott paused.  “Uhm… Beyoncé’s in there.” He rushed out.

“So?”

Scott leaned closer to him.  “Because if you go in there you might find them in a compromising position if you know what I mean.”  He informed him in a low voice.

Trace looked at him like he was crazy.  “Okay?”  He replied dumbly only to get it seconds later. “Oh!”

B. Scott patted his shoulder.  “Yeah… If you just so happen to still be waiting for them after their “talk” is over tell B that I went on home and to catch a ride-“  He stopped and giggled.  “Or should I say another ride with J.”  He faced Ciara and gave her a knowing look.  “You go home.”  He said dismissively already walking down the hall.  “Bye love muffins!”  He shouted exciting the building. 

Ciara looked at the stranger still standing in front of her in silence with the same disgusted expression she had only seconds ago.  She knew why she looked and felt like somebody had just shit on her but why did he?  Not really caring or feeling like it was any of her business she left him in the hall way alone feeling like she needed a drink.  Thank God she had her vibrator to keep her company tonight.

Trace had just about reached his limit.  He had been biting his tongue for over a year.  What had this girl done to his best friend to make him so completely wrapped up in her?  It was almost like she held the key to life or something. Everything was Beyoncé this!  Beyoncé that!  He could understand wanting to have a taste of brown sugar.  He too had, had a few tastes in his day but it was starting to seem like Justin wanted the whole damn meal, not to mention a second and third helping.

A naughty idea popped in to Trace’s head.  The executive boardroom had balconies surrounding it from all sides and could be accessed from the room above.  He worried his bottom lip.  It was time to find out what made Ms. Knowles so special. Maybe he needed a taste himself.

~~~~~

NC – 17

 

Justin watched the boardroom door close.  “I played right in to your little hands.”  He said with out turning to face her.  “Literally” He chuckled. 

Beyoncé removed her black jacket; leaving her beater and skinny jeans.  She had to laugh because he was trying so hard not to pounce on her like a wild animal.  “J… you sound like you lost a bet or something.”  She said crossing her leg and getting comfortable on top of the boardroom table she now occupied.  “Now come here and put it down like I know you can.”

“You’re a sneaky little thing.”  Justin said finally turning around and allowing his eyes to run over her defined curves.  His dick twitched when her hands splayed over her chest to fondle her own cloth cover mounds.  He knew her panties where already soaking wet; he knew that before the video had ended. He could smell her arousal…shit he could almost taste it.

Beyoncé tightened her already crossed legs trying to relieve the aching between them.  She needed some pressure, some friction…something. Justin was only a few feet from her but it felt like miles.  Was he enjoying the torture she was going through? Biting her bottom lip she reached out for him. “Come mere.” She pleaded. “I need you.”

Justin looked at her outstretched hand; still planted in his spot. He was weighing his option.  He had been deprived of any sexual contact for nearly a week an a half.  If he stood there he felt like he would nut all over himself; if he went over there he would nut all over himself.  Just looking at her was driving him crazy and she wasn’t doing much, it was the little things.  The way she bit her bottom lip, the way her chest heaved up and down with every breath she took, the way the dip in her shirt showed off the rise of her breast.  Everything about her was screaming for him to go over there and ravish her when he knew he shouldn’t; but some how he had moved to stand between her legs and their hands were now intertwined.  “I don’t want to hurt you.”  He whispered against her lips.

Beyoncé butterfly kissed her way to his ear.  “Shhhhh… touch me… please.”  She begged in a deep raspy voice. 

Justin held her face between his hands to gaze in to her chocolate orbs.  “I want too… believe me.”  He grazed her cheek with the tips of his right hand.  “God, you’re beautiful.”

Her lips curled into a smile. “You’re bias.” 

“You know you are.”

“Stop trying to avoid this Justin.” She said licking her lips

His eye went to her mouth.  “The doctor-“

“I don’t care what the doctor said.  I know you wanna kiss me… so do it.”  She said waiting for him to except the challenge but of course he didn’t.  “I see I’m gonna have to seduce you Mr. Timberlake,” she informed him with an arch of her brow “which is a first for me.  You’re usually the one begging for it.”  Her mouth hovered over his.  She smiled knowing he wouldn’t fight her.  “I kinda like playing the seductress.  its fitting don’t’ you think?”  Not waiting for a response her lips crashed on to his.  Her arms went to his neck as her tongue invaded his mouth.

Justin melted into her sweet mouth.  This kiss was desperate.  He darted his tongue between her lips finally taking control.  Her nails scraped his scalp at the nap of his neck and he ran his fingers through long locks as they made love to each others mouths.  Giving Beyoncé one last peck Justin opened his mouth to speak but she beat him to it.

“I don’t care what he said Justin… because he doesn’t know what I need… what I want and right now I want you to fuck me crazy!  Until I don’t know my fucking name!  Don’t you want me baby?  Don’t you want to fuck me?”

“God yes B… I want you so fuckin’ bad right now!  I just think-“

“Don’t think.”  She said groping the bulge in this pant.  “Just feel this.”  She hissed causing his mouth to drop open taking in a gasp of air.  “Just feel the pleasure I’m about to give you.”  She increased the pressure as she continued to massage his package.  “This feels good doesn’t it?”

He gave her a breathy “yes!”

“Good… Do you want me to stop?”

“Fuck no!”

“So… just let me give you what you want.”  She said releasing her grasp on him.  She hopped of the table and forced him to take her previous position.  It was now her that stood between his legs and he who sat on the table.  She started unbuckling his pants.

Justin lifted her chin to steal a kiss from her swollen lips as she struggled to complete her task and remove his belt.  She pulled back from his lips to remove his kicks and pants.  He studied her perfect caramel skin as she continued to work to discard the offensive barriers only leaving him in his boxer.

Beyoncé reached for a nearby chair.  She came to a sudden halt and her head shot up toward the balcony.

Justin followed her gaze. “What is it?” He questioned.  “Something wrong babe?”

Her eyes scanned the dark area. “Did you hear something?”

Justin grabbed for her hand.   “Come mere.”  He said pulling her to his body and kissing her soft lips.  “We don’t have to do this here.”

She took one last glance, bit her lip then focused back on him.  “No… it’s my imagination.  Besides you’re suppose to be fucking me crazy remember.”

That forced a chuckled from him.  “Oh, believe me I haven’t forgotten.”

Beyoncé sat down in a chair between his legs.  “But your treat comes first.”  She said licking her lips. Her palms rubbed his thighs.  Justin bent down for another searing kiss.  Beyoncé snaked her tongue into his mouth while her free hand freed his rock hard member from his boxers.  She wrapped her petite hand around his pulsating dick and pumped him.  He moan into her mouth as the kiss deepened and she pumped him again.

Finally ending the kiss Beyoncé got comfortable in her seat, her own arousal increase from the thought of what she was about to do. 

Justin braced himself for what was coming by anchoring his hands on the table for support as his dick twitched with anticipation.

Beyoncé smeared his precum over the mushroom tip.  Her browns locked with his blues.  Her tongue darted out to taste his tip and racked her front teeth over it causing his breath to hitch.  She smiled at his reaction knowing she was driving him crazy.

Justin gave her an exasperated look.  “Don’t tease me baby.”  Beyoncé relented and took the head of his dick into her hot mouth.  Justin loved watching her suck on his cock like a popsicle. His hands immediately went to her hair, guiding it away from her face.  “That’s it baby girl.” He encouraged. “Your mouth feels so fucking good!”  He moaned with pleasure as she took more of him in slowly knowing it would be hard.

She was so turned on by his cries of passion she could feel herself climaxing.  Pulling back with a pop, she went back to take all of him in being sure to keep swallowing so she wouldn’t gage.  Bobbing her head up and down she was sure to increase her pace to give him the releases he was now begging her for; knowing he wouldn’t last long from so much pint up sexual frustration.

Justin’s senses were heightened as his release quickly approached.  He could feel everything; the blood coursing through his convulsing dick, the vibrations now coming from his lover’s mouth causing electricity to shoot to every inch of his body.  His body gave way and shook with pleasure as his powerful orgasm washed over him and his body went limp as he shot his load in the back of lovers throat.  She quickly swallowed.  His body continued to contract as it recovered from his orgasm.

Beyoncé stood up and ran her finger through is short curls in a soothing manner.  He looked up at her with a smile.  “It’s been way to long girl.” He said sitting up

“Yes it has.” She shyly bit her bottom lip.

He pulled her close for a surprising kiss.  “You know what I miss?”  He asked separating from her.

“No… what?”  Beyoncé asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

“I miss tasting you.”  He confessed.

She couldn’t help but grin.  “And what do I taste like?”

“Chocolate.”  He simply replied.

“Really?”  She said with a hint of sarcasm. “How original.” 

“It’s the truth.” He murmured pulling her into him so he could kiss the bass of her neck.  “And I want to taste you know.”  Not waiting for a reaction he lifted her up by her waist and sat her on the table making her slightly giggle; only to have her silenced seconds later from his lips caressing hers gently, lovingly. He buried his hands in her hair and pulled her as close as he could as if he were trying to drink of her so deeply that she would always be inside of him.  After having to mentally telling himself to pull away and allow oxygen to enter their lungs he unzipped and removed both her boots without delay.

Beyoncé couldn’t wipe off the grin she wore.  For the passed week her body had been calling him and was now humming for his touch. Lifting her arms to assist in removing her beater she stole a few kisses. Justin’s hand traced over her sun kissed skin not wanting to leave an inch of her untouched, he took his time tracing the lines of her breasts.  He noticed how erect her nipples were through the black bra that covered them; his mouth went to them first, biting and sucking them through the lace.  Beyoncé through her head back and elicited a pleasure filled moan. “hmmm fuuuck… I can’t take it… please Justin!”   She cried.

Justin chuckled at her response.  “Don’t rush this baby… enjoy it.” Beyoncé bit into her bottom lip trying to keep her body in check but the throbbing between her legs was impossible to ignore.  He placed butterfly kiss from the valley of her breast to her left collar bone. “Just like candy.”  He mumbled against her skin as he licked and nip the sensitive flesh there.

Beyoncé wrapped his legs around his waist needing to feel some kind of pressure on her pelvic area.  Justin’s hand went to unbutton her jeans.  He knew what she wanted but was planning on teasing her to the point she lost all control first.  Running his hands over her thighs he forced her legs from around his waist to remove her jeans.  Throwing them into the pill with the rest of their cloths; she was only left with her black bra and matching thong.  Justin’s hands went to his favourite place; her ass, caressing it and giving is a nice smack making her holler out in pleasure and pain.  He kissed her lips as his hands traced up her back to unsnap her lacy bra and removing it.  She hissed as his large palms kneaded her mound and pinched her painfully hard nipples.  “You bastard!”  She grunted seeing the satisfied smirk on his face.  He was enjoying the torture he was putting her through.

Justin’s mouth closed around her left breast suckling it.  Her cries of pleasure and pleading filled his ears. He had never heard something more erotic then her love sounds.  It was such a turn on his cock twitched and hardened instantly wanting to be bared deep in side her tight walls.  Releasing her breast with a pop his hands trailed down her flat belly making her shiver. He lazily traced under her black throng she wore. 

“You’re moving like an old man J!  Hurry up or I’ll murder you!”  She warned in a sing song voice.  Instead of gentally removing the last barrier he snatched them away from her body.  “That was my good pair. “  She pouted.

“Lay back babe.”  He instructed and she quickly obeyed. Her body involuntary started too squirmed as he darted his tongue inside her navel. “Relax girl.”  He said skipping over her hot spot and placing a chaste kiss on the inside of her left thigh.  He lifted her right leg and let it rest on his left shoulder to spread her wide open for him.  He smiled to him self seeing that she was completely waxed knowing that was how he like it.  His mouth watered at the sight before him.  She was so fucking wet. This mouth hovered over her bundle of nerves waiting to hear her beg for it.

“Please!” She begged bucking her hips up hoping for a little pressure but got none.  “Oooh God… Fuck!  Fuck!  I need you to touch me you asshole!”

Justin obliged and traced his tongue around her clit.  “Tastes like chocolate to me.”  He mumbled against her pussy lips; the vibration rocking her to the core.  She ran her hand through his curls encouraging him deeper inside her wet center.  He felt her walls contract around his tongue.  She was very close.  He inserted two digits.  He licked and sucked on her clit as he brutally finger fucked her

“Fuck!”  She screamed. “Oh! Oh!”  Her juices flowed freely down her crack on to the table.  Justin lapped at her while his fingers worked to push her over.  He pulled back and manipulated her bundle of nerves with his thumb.  “Come on baby!”  He coached.  “Let go!  Let it all go!”  Beyoncé cried out loud as her climax peeked.  Justin gathered her in his arms letting her body shake and convulse under his embrace.  “That’s it baby.”  He cooed kissing her behind her ear;  while both participants tried to control their breathing. 

Beyoncé tried to speak but couldn’t form one word.  They just stayed in each others arms for a while.  She scooted to the edge and felt his erection poking her thigh.  “Ready for the main course I see.”  She said smiling.

He kissed the top of her head.  “When am I not ready for that?”

“Good point.” She chuckled leaning in to kiss his lips.  Looking up in to his hooded dark orbs seeing the need he had for her.

Justin kissed down her neck. “I want to bury my dick so far inside you right now.” He said huskily.  “I’ve had to wait to fuckin’ long to feel you ma.”  He pumped his cock and lined it at her wet entrance.  He lifted her right leg to enter her at an angle. Slipping inside her tight slick folds both moan at finally being connected.  Justin fought not to pound her core relentlessly.  He held his still position allowing her to walls to mold and stretch to accommodate his large girth.  Feeling her relax some around him he kissed the tip of her nose finally bucking his hips feeling her completely. 

Beyoncé held on to his slim waist digging her nails in to his lower back meeting every thrust.  She moaned into the crook of his neck.  He quickened his thrusts shaking the table.  Her walls tightened and gripped around his cock as her second orgasm wash through her.  He let out a throaty grunt from the feel of her walls contracting around him and her juices coating his dick.  Her head fell back from exhaustion as her body went limp giving him access to suck on her pulse point. He continued to fuck her; relentlessly hitting her spot ever time he penetrated her.  A sheen of sweat glistened on their naked bodies as the room filled with the sounds of love making.

It felt so good to Justin having her soft body up against his hard one.  Nothing could top how good it felt to be inside her; nothing ever felt so right.  He dropped her right leg and pulled out of her warmth.  Noticing her childlike frown he placed a kiss on her swollen lips.  “Don’t pout.  I’m not done with you yet.”  He assured her.  He helped her down and instructed her to lean over the table giving him a nice view of her bootylicious ass.  He placed a kiss on her left butt cheek before aligning his cock with her moist canal. He spread her cheeks apart as he guided himself in filling her to the hilt.  He started out with slow steady thrusts keeping the rhythm nice and easy.

Beyoncé bit into her bottom lip trying to silence her loud moans.  The pace he was going was driving her insane.  He was holding back.  She leaned up slightly and turned her head around to make eye contact. “Fuck me Justin!  This is your pussy!  Fuck me harder!”  She demanded. “Harder!” 

Her words pulled out the beast within him losing himself inside of her.  He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pistoned in and out of her. The sound of their bodies slapping was heard.  She felt his dick pulsated deep inside womb and she couldn’t hold on.  Her walls clamped down around his cock.  Her body shook as her final orgasm hit her hard.  Justin sack tensed felling her walls tighten around him and her juices squirt all over his shaft.  He released his seed deep inside her womb with her name on his lips and collapsed on top of her in a heap.  After lying like that for a few minutes trying to catch their breath Justin pulled out and placed a tender kiss on her lower back.  “I love you.”  He whispered.

Beyoncé struggled to stand on her wobbly legs.  She turned and held his face in her hands. “We should keep that video… huh?”

Justin laughed at her joke.  “Who would’ve known that all I had to do to get you to rape me was have you watch a video of me with another woman.”  He said nuzzling her neck.

Beyoncé giggled.  “Well it wasn’t hard being turned on J.  You two have obvious chemistry… and I’m sure it helped she has a crush on you.”

He pulled back to get a good look at her face to see if she was serious.  “Who has a crush on me?”

Beyoncé put her hands on her bare hips.  “What, there was another chick who was all over you in the video?  Ciara fool.”

Justin smiled with pride. “You’re jealous… that’s so fuckin’ sexy.”

She shook her head.  “No, no I’m not.  A crush is harmless… and besides who wouldn’t have a crush on that baby face. “ She said pinching his cheeks.

His smile dropped.  “Damn, I was hoping I could actually make you jealous.  It fucks up my head every time I think about you being with somebody else.”

“Aw poor baby.”  She cooed.  “It’s called trust.  I don’t get jealous because I trust you J.  Besides it’s not like you two have ever been in a relationship.” She kissed his cheek and started gathering up her cloths.

Justin did the same. “Well no.  But we did go out a few times.” He mumbled.

Beyoncé stopped and looked at him while he dressed. “You never told me y’all went out!” She said in a high pitch voice.

Justin pulled up his jeans. “You never asked.  Plus you trust me so it’s does matter right.”  He said with a cheeky grin.

She rolled her eyes.  “You know everyone I’ve ever been with Justin. And yes it does matter the fact that you’ve gone out with her changes everything.”

“Why?”  He asked incredulously.

“Because.”  She said like it should be obvious.  “That means at one point you thought about actually having a relationship with her and you must’ve been attractive to her in some kinda way.  Why didn’t you ever mention to me about going out with her.  When you were dating Britney, Cameron and Jessica I couldn’t get you to shut up.”

He smiled.  “This is fuckin’ priceless.  You’re actually jealous.”

She smiled back shaking her head.  “You’re so strange.  Most men can’t stand when a girl gets jealous.”

“It’s just cute because I’ve never seen you get jealous before; but to answer your question.”  He said pulling his shirt over his head. “She was never mentioned because it was only a few dates, nothing serious. Hell, I never even got around to kissing the girl.”

She crossed her arms perking up her bare breast.  “Why not?  What happened?”  She asked not ready to back off yet.

Justin’s eyes went to her chest. “You might wanna not do that, or we'll never leave this room.”  He said with a devious smirk.

She looked down realizing she was still very naked and quickly started dressing.  “Well continue.”

He chuckled.  “You happened. You and I finally got together.”  He heard a loud huff and turned to look at her.  “What?”

“You ripped my underwear you fucker!”  She said and in playful manner holding up her torn thong.

“Somebody has a potty mouth!”  He countered snatching the thong and stuffing it in his pocket.

Beyoncé shook her head at the humorous situation and went back to getting her self dressed.  “I guess I’ll have to go all natural.”  She said pulling up her pants.

Justin finished his task.  He turned around and to his disappointment Beyoncé was now fully clothed except for her boots. She was sitting on top of the table trying to put them on.  He walked over to her and helped her slide her last one on her heel. 

She looked up at him and smiled as he zipped it up.  “Thank you JT.”

He pulled her to his lips for a quick kiss. Their faces were a few inches apart. “Thank you.” He said.

She furrowed her brows.  “For?”

“Being you… and for putting up with my shit for the past week.”

She caressed his check with the tip of her fingers.  “That’s what you do when you love someone.”

“I love you too… and that’s why you don’t have to worry about anything going down between me and Cici.”  He assured her.

The corners of her lips curled into a smile.  “I’m not worried but thanks for clearing that up.”

“No problem.” He whispered against her lips and finally ended their separation with another kiss.  This time pulling her to his body and forcing his tongue in her mouth.

Beyoncé moaned and lost herself in him for a few seconds before pulling away. “We should probably stop before things get heated.”

“Probably.”  He said pulling her back to him.

Beyoncé shook her head and pulled away to put on her black jacket.

Justin watched her walk away.  “Marry me?” He mumbled.

She froze.

“Please marry me?”  He asked again.

Beyoncé turned to face him.  She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Justin shook his head and kissed his teeth.  “This shit is gettin’ old real fast BK.  How many times I gotta ask you?”  He asked a little louder then he intended to. His temper was starting to flare up. Beyoncé reached for his hand but he pulled it away.  “I want to know why you can never give me an answer.”

Tears pricked her eyes by his rejection.  “I’m not saying no… just not right now.”

“Filter out the bullshit BK!”  He shouted. “I want a real fucking answer!”

“Stop yelling!  There’s no reason for you to be upset!  I didn’t say no!”

“But you didn’t say yes either!”  He snatched his jacket off the carpet and headed towards the door with determination in his step.

Beyoncé caught up to him and pulled on his arm to force him to stop and look at her.  “Why are you in such a hurry to get married Justin?  Ever since we got together you’ve approach everything in our relationship like I’ll disappear at any moment.  We’re happy know.  Don’t you believe in us enough to wait at least another year?  Everyone just learned we’re together.  Give us enough time to adjust before you thrust us into wedlock!”

Justin took a few seconds to answer trying to calm himself.  “I love you B.”  He said evenly.  “and I don’t need to wait.  I’ve always known that you would be my wife.  I don’t regret all my past relationships.  They might’ve been painful but they led me right here with you.  I’m ready!  I want you to be my wife!  I want you to have my children!  I’m ready for that!  Maybe the problem here is you’re not ready… what are you so afraid of?”

Beyoncé crossed her arms over her chest and shifted her weight from one foot to the other.  He was really starting to piss her off.  “Don’t put this on me!”  She said pointing to her self.  “I’m not afraid to marry you, be your wife and have your children!  I want all those things too!  And the fact that you can stand in front of me and say some stupid shit like that tells me you don’t know me at all!  Justin Randall Timberlake!  We have only been together a year-“

He interrupted her with a wave of his hand.  “You can’t put a fucking time limit on this!”  He gestured between the two of them.  “What we share is a hell of a lot deeper then that… and you know it!”

“Do you hear yourself?  It’s you that’ putting a time limit on us not me!  You know what forget this!  There’s no point in trying to reason with you when you’re this upset!”  She turned away from him.

Justin grabbed her upper arm and pulled her to him making her crash in to his taller form. He looked deep into her brown eyes.  “You still love him… don’t you?”

Beyoncé pulled her arm out of his tight grasp.  “Who?”

“Don’t play dumb BK!  Shawn… Jay-Z!  You’re still in love with him!”

Beyoncé took a few steps back.  Anger was rolling off her in waves now.  “You know what you’re on a fucking roll tonight Justin!  You need to check yourself because your insecurities are really starting to show!”

“Answer the question.”  He murmured.

“All this time we’ve been together you thought I loved someone else?  What does that really say about us then?”

“What do you expect me to think?  I love you so much I can’t fuckin’ breath sometimes!”  He said patting his chest.  “Maybe you don’t love me the same!  Think about it Beyoncé!  It’s not that far of a reach!  You were with him for almost seven years!  He was your first!  It’s understandable… shit fuckin’ human if you’re still in love with him!  I need to know!  You owe me that much!”

A tear ran down her cheek.  She quickly wiped it away.  “It tears my heart apart to know that you think so little of me to believe that I would lie to you for over a year and tell you how much I love you but still harbour feeling for my ex!  How fucked up to you think I am!  But to answer your question… yes I love him!  He was my first so yes I still love him… but not the way I love you!  I’m not in love with him!  I love you, but you’re making that so fuckin’ hard right now!”

“I know you still call him.  Why?”

He mouth dropped open.  Had he been checking her phone?  “I don’t’ even know who you are right now!”

“I know you still do.  You’re my woman! I have right to know why!”

“I can’t believe you right now!  This is some true bitchassness you’re pulling and if you were anybody else I would’ve already given you a big “fuck you” and walked off!  For you to even look at my phone records is beyond my comprehension right now!”

Justin ran his hand through his short curls.  “Well I’m sorry to disappoint you.”  He said without a pinch of emotion.  “I guess I’m not so perfect but I won’t apologize for wanting to know why you’re still talking to him.  How do you think it made me feel to find out you hadn’t told me… you know what don’t answer that!  You don’t seem to be able to answer anything straight up anyway!  I’m done here!”  He disappeared out the door. 

Beyoncé called after him.  “Wait!”  She ran after him in to the foyer and after a little work caught up. “We need to talk this out.”

Justin shook his head no.  “You won’t answer my questions.  I don’t’ want talk to you right now… please.  I’m so fuckin’ angry with you!  Now is not the time!”

Before she could respond Trace came running toward them.  “Man I have been looking for you all over.”  He said looking between the couple.  He thought looking them in the eye would be hard after witnessing suck an intimate moment between the lovers.  He heard most of their argument in the boardroom and felt now was a good time to intercede.

“Why?”  Justin asked trying to cover his emotions.  “What do you need man?”

Trace looked at Beyoncé and saw the tears in her eyes.  Now would be the perfect time to get her alone.  “Well I wanted to get you to sign off on some of the William Rast campaign stuff but it’ll have to wait…uhm… your manager told me to come find you.  He needs to talk to you about something important.”  He said letting out a deep breath. It was easier lying to him then he thought.

Justin gave him a strange look.  “Johnny wants to talk to me… now?” He asked a little sceptical.

“Yeah”

“This late?”

“Yeah”

“Why?”

Trace shrugged.  “I don’t know.  What's with the third degree?  I’m just relaying the message.  B. Scott also told me to tell Beyoncé that he went on home and to get a ride with you. I don’t mind giving her ride while you have your meeting if you want.”

Justin quickly accepted his offer at the same time Beyoncé protested.  “Beyoncé go on with him.  I don’t know how long this will take.”

Beyoncé walked up closer to him.  “I don’t care how long J.  I’ll wait. I really need to finish talking to you.”

Justin pulled her off to the side.  “Look… I’m sorry.  You’re right we do need to talk about this, but we can do that at home.  Just go with Trace okay.” He kissed her forehead.  “I’ll call you if I feel it’s gonna run to late.”

Beyoncé nodded her head reluctantly.  “Okay.”

He pulled her into his arms for a warm embrace.  “I love you and I’m sorry.” He whispered against her ear.

“I love you and I’m sorry too.”

He kissed her forehead again.  “Thanks Trace.”  He said releasing her and heading down the hall to the offices.  “I owe you one!”  He called over his shoulder.

A smile graced Trace’s lips.  “It’s my pleasure.”  He looked over at Beyoncé.  “Let’s go.”  He told her already walking in the direction of the back exit.

Beyoncé looked after him.  There was always something about Trace that felt a little shifty to her but he was Justin’s best friend.  He couldn’t be that bad.  She followed after him.

…to be continued. 

A/N:  Okay ladies please, please leave a comment and tell me how you felt about this chapter.  I need some true feedback. I need to know how you really feel.  It’ll help me with the direction I want to take this story. I mean I kinda already know but things can always change.

Chapter 04 – Friend or Foe by shiree022000
Author's Notes:
Sorry 4 the typos.Embarassed

Heaven Can Wait

Chapter 04 – Friend or Foe

 

“No!”  Johnny shouted into the receiver.  “That’s not in the contract…We’re not changing anything last minute…”

Justin peeked inside the office.  Johnny gave an exasperated look and gestured for him to enter.  Justin walked inside and sat in an empty chair directly in front of the desk his manager occupied.

“No!” Johnny argued.  “I’m his manager! You talk to me!”

Justin chuckled.  No wonder Johnny charged him so much.  He had to put up with endless bullshit and people with crappy attitudes all because everyone wanted a piece of the international sensation that was Justin Timberlake.

After about five more minute of more useless arguing Johnny slammed the phone down and let out a huff.  He intertwined his hands and looked at Justin like he was waiting on something. 

Justin returned his look.  He was only there because Johnny had requested his presents and the sooner Johnny told him what it is he wanted the sooner he could get home and get some much needed rest. Realizing that their staring competitions would go on all night Justin broke the silence.  “When ever you’re ready man.”

Johnny gave him a confused look and pointed to himself.  “Me?”  He said completely lost.  “You came in my office.  You wanna tell me what’s so important and why you’re here so damn late?  Justin we talked about this! For one, you look like shit right now!  I told you, you needed to get more rest!  Beyoncé collapsing last week is a good example of why you need to take better care of yourself…”

Justin sat and listened to him dumb founded.  He was the one who wanted to talk to him or so Trace said. 

Johnny continued.  “I don’t’ know why you didn’t take off the two weeks with Beyoncé.  You could’ve used the rest also!  I definitely wouldn’t have-“

Justin raised his hands to interrupt.  “Whoa… whoa!  Hold up.  Before you pop an aneurism!  Just so we’re clear.  I have been taking it easy.  Well… sorta!”  He shook his head realizing he was straying away from what he was there for.  “Anyway!  All this is beside the point. It’s you that wanted me here. So, how about you tell me what it is you need so I can be on my way and get that rest you just finished bitching me out about.”

Johnny furrowed his brows. “Wait… what!”

Justin rolled his eyes in aggravation.  “What do you want Johnny?”

“What do I want?”  Johnny asked pointing to himself.

Justin nodded his head.  “Yes!”

“You think I called you here?”  Johnny asked in disbelief.

“Didn’t you?”

“Why would I call you here at nearly one in the morning knowing you have an early morning photo shoot?  If I wanted you I would’ve called.  What gave you the idea I wanted to speak to you?”

Justin sat on the edge of his chair completely confused.  “You didn’t run into Trace?”

“Ah… No.”

“But…”

“If I wanted to speak to you I wouldn’t go through Trace.  I know he’s your partner but sometimes I wonder why. He’s your childhood friend…”

Johnny’s voice faded into the background as the wheels in Justin’s head started to turn.  Why had Trace said Johnny wanted to speak to him?  It didn’t make any since.

“Justin!” Johnny shouted.  “Justin!”

He jumped out of his thoughts.  “Yeah!”

“I said since you’re here we can go over some things that’s coming up.”

“Now” Justin whined.

“Well you were crazy enough to be here, might as well.”

Justin sat back and slouch in the chair with his right elbow on the arm rest and his head resting in his right hand.  “Fine.”  He mumbled.

“The producers of the American Music Awards want you to perform “Ain’t Nothing like the Real Thing” again.  Plus they want you to present an award for one of the categories.”

Justin chuckled.  “Why don’t you say what you mean?”  He told him in a sing-song voice.  “They want me to perform “Ain’t Nothing like the Real Thing” with Beyoncé again.”
 
“Well… Yes.”

“That’s what I thought.”

“Now that y’all are truly together they want an encore.”

“When is it?” Justin asked uninterested.

“Next Wednesday.”  Johnny replied.

“Why the short notice?”

“Shouldn’t it be obvious? You two have been officially together a little over a week.  They didn’t get much of a notice either.”  He joked.

“Ha, ha funny.  I have to talk to B about it first. If we do it, it’ll be her first public appearance since the BET Awards.  I gotta make sure she’s ready for that.”

“I figured if you said yes she would.”

“I want to talk to her first, before I agree.”

“That’s cool.  Let me know tomorrow.”

Justin’s mind started to float to Trace and Beyoncé.

Johnny snapped his fingers.  “Hey!  You still here with me man?”

Justin blinked twice.  “Yeah… yeah I’m here.  I just need to make a phone call.”  He pulled his sidekick out.  He got up to leave and stopped forgetting something.  “I’m gonna take your advice.  I want the rest of this week’s schedule cleared.”

Johnny looked surprised.  “You sure?” He asked a little uncertain.

“Yeah”

“You’re still doin’ the shoot with Ciara tomorrow right?”

“Yes, but after that I want everything cleared until Monday.”

“Sure thing.  I’ll get your assistant on it ASAP.”

“Good.  Thanks man.”  Justin hit one on his cell and excited the office.

~~~~~

Beyoncé trailed behind Trace. Her body language read defeated.  What started out as a great night looked like it was slowly turning in to bad soap opera.  She and Justin had a huge argument over marriage.  Then she learned he had been keeping tabs on her and that had pissed her off.  Now instead of staying and talking it out with him she was forced to catch a ride with his creepy best friend.  Forget soap, this was turning into a nightmare.  All she wanted to do was go home, get in a hot tub bath of Oil of Olay and try to forget this night ever happened.  The latter probably wouldn’t happen.  She would have to just settle for the hot tub bath.  Forgetting about the night was out of the question especially since it was far from over.  Justin would come home and their conversation would continue.  If the stars were on her side he would be in a much better mood when they did.

After double checking the area for paparazzi Beyoncé followed Trace to his Black SUV.  They had yet to say one word to each other and it was making her very uncomfortable.  He opened the passenger side for her.  She thanked him and stepped one foot up to get in but stopped when she heard someone calling her name.

“Beyoncé!”

Turning around she smiled at the young girl running their way.

Esmée approached Trace.  “You don’t mind of I ride with you, do you?”  She asked.  “I was going to take a limo over, but I ran in to Justin a second ago and he told me to catch a ride with B.”

Trace stared at her for a few seconds not saying a word.  This wasn’t what he had in mind.  He made a low grunting sound and said something under his breath before addressing her.  “I guess.  If Justin said for you to I guess its fine.”

Esmée smiled brightly. “Great!”  She said opening the back door and hopping in.  She patted Beyoncé’s shoulder from the back seat.  “I decided to stay with you a little earlier.  I hope that’s okay.”

Beyoncé grabbed her hand.  “Girl it’s cool.  You’re always welcome as long as I’m there.”

“Thank you!  That hotel room was driving me up the freakin’ wall.”

Trace walked around to the driver’s side clenching and unclenching his fists.  After getting in he slammed his side door and brought the car to life.  “Buckle up.” he said pulling out the parking space.

The car ride was painfully silent for a good five minutes; no talking, not music no nothing. 

Beyoncé shifted in her seat and crossed her legs; trying to think of something to say to him.  Small talk had never seemed so hard.  She couldn’t really say she knew Trace but after knowing of him for over a year she had no damn clue of what kind of person he truly was.  She only knew what people and Justin told her and that wasn’t very good on her part.  She knew he had been Justin’s best friend since preschool.  She should know something besides that little fact.  Every time he got around her he got so quiet.  She didn’t know whether he liked her or not; maybe that’s why he never spoke to her because he hated her.

Trace turned left on to Peachtree street and focused on the road in front of him trying not to staring at her and be so obvious.  She had Justin’s smell all over her; that alone didn’t help keep his mind on more appropriate thoughts.  Everything he had witnessed back in the boardroom was on repeat.  His body couldn’t help but react it.  He wondered what it felt like to have her mouth around his…

He cracked his window needing some fresh air. At least now he knew why his best friend was so “in love” the bitch was good in the sack. He looked at her and smiled sensually as his eyes ran over her curvaceous form.  Her body was begging for it.  “I wonder if Justin would share.”  He thought to himself.  “Shit we share everything else.”

Beyoncé felt eyes on her.  He was really creeping her out.  She looked head at the road and her eyes widened in horror. The car was veering to the right off the highway. “You might want to watch the road!”  She shrieked.    

She knocked Trace out of his trance.  He yanked the wheel left causing him to overcorrect the SUV and it to swerve. 

Both girls held on to what they could to keep from being thrown around in the large vehicle. Esmée reached for her seatbelt she had yet to buckle up. “You want me to drive?”  She said breathing hard, her nerves getting the best of her.

Trace’s grip on the steering wheel tightened.  “I… I’m sorry.”  He stuttered.

Beyoncé looked at him with annoyance still holding on to the dashboard.  “Where was your mind at?”  She grilled.  “You eyes weren’t even on the road!”  Her heart was pounding through her chest.  Them riding with him was obviously a mistake. She took a deep breath and relaxed in her seat.

“Look B… can I call you B?”  He asked.

“Everyone else does.”  She replied.

“B, I’m sorry.  I was just thinking that… that I don’t know a thing about you.  You’ve been with J for a year and known him a lot longer.  We’ve barely had a conversation in that time span.  It’s a little odd don’t you think?” He asked glancing at her for a split second. “We probably should work on that.”

Beyoncé gave him a slight smile.  She really did wish they had a better relationship.  “I would like to.”  She paused for a second.  “Not to be rude but you’ve always seemed kinda standoffish, especially the last few months.  You mind telling me why?” She asked truly interested in the reason.

“You really want to know?”  He asked completely intrigued.

“Yeah” She replied a little thrown off by how excited he was over a simple question.

“Straight up?”

“Yes, I want you to keep it 100.  I prefer it.  I’m a big girl.  I can handle it.”

Trace licked his lips and got comfortable.  He liked where this conversation was going.  “To be honest you and Justin have been a mystery to me.”

“A mystery?”  She asked a little confused.  “What do you mean a mystery?”

“I know why Justin is… well I think know why he’s irrevocably and unconditionally in love with you.  I guess what I want to know is why are you with him?  Justin has supposedly been in love with you for years but you never gave him the time of day…”

Beyoncé just listen as he basically told her that he thought her and Justin’s relationship was bogus on her part.  Where the fuck was he going with this?”
“…you have to see how this looks to me.  You were with… what’s his name for seven years.  I can’t help but notice how different he and Justin are.  I mean-“

She had to stop him there.  He was getting to damn personal.  “This conversation is over.  We should go back to not speaking.  I liked it better.”

“I’m just saying you have to see why I’m a little thrown off.”

“I don’t have to see shit!”  She snapped.

“You two have nothing in common Beyoncé.”

She leaned back making sure she wasn’t seeing and hearing things. “And you would know this because… you know me so well right?”

Esmée was praying the backseat would open up and swallow her.  She didn’t like where this was going.  If Trace knew any better he would shut the hell up.  “Open your mouth and insert foot.”  She said to herself.

Like all stupid men he kept right on. “…Jay-Z’s a hardcore rapper Beyoncé!  How does that compare?  Justin’s an R&B pop singer and he’s… he’s whi-“

“If you say he’s white I will fuckin’ pull this car over my damn self and walk the rest of the fuckin’ way!”  She shook her head completely pissed off.  “For you to even come at me like that is a shame.  I can’t believe you’re supposed to be his best friend!  The way he talks to me about you… I just can’t believe it!  You think you’re confused about why we’re together!  Can you imagine how hurt and confused Justin will be when he learns what a great big bastard you really are!  Everything you said has nothing to do with why… or how I fell in love with him! “

Calm down B.”  Esmée said place a hand on Beyoncé’s shoulder as a way of comfort.  “He’s clueless.”

“I’m about to give him a fuckin’ clue!”

“Maybe we should call a cab.”  Esmée suggested.

“There’s no need for that.”  Trace assured.  “We’re just talking here.”

“We aren’t doing anything! “ Beyoncé corrected.  “You’re talking to yourself right now and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll shut the fuck up the rest of the way!”  She threatened. 

She felt alone and uncomfortable. She hated that feeling.  She was about to tell Esmée she would call for them a cab when her cell phone went off.

Just let me set the mood right
Let me make you feel alright
Cause I'm gonna set the mood right
Then you'll say my name time tonight

She quickly flipped it open recognizing the ring tone.  “Hey!” She said excitedly relieved to hear his voice.

Justin smiled on the other end.  “What’s up babe?  Everything good?”

Beyoncé glanced at Trace.  “I’m just ready to be home that’s all.”  She lied.

“Tell Trace to wait for me at the crib.”

“I’m sure he has better things to do then sit and wait for you.”

“Please B… I need to talk to him about something it’s important.”

“Why didn’t you call his phone?”  She asked.  “You could’ve told him.”

“But I wanted to hear your voice.”  He said slyly.

Beyoncé smiled.  “Good answer.”

Justin pushed the phone closer to his mouth.  “Don’t go to sleep.”  He said suggestively.

“Are you trying to talk dirty to me Mr. Timberlake?”

Trace rolled his eyes hearing her end of the conversation.

Justin chuckled.  “Maybe… but on the real we still have some things to discuss.  I love you and I’ll see you in a bit.”

“I love you too.”  She said and then hung up

Trace bit the inside of his cheek to silence himself.  There had to be a way to get Justin to see what a mistake being with her was.

~~~~~

Beyoncé held the door open allowing Esmée and Trace to follow her in to the foyer.  “You can wait for Justin in the games room.”  She instructed Trace barely glancing in his direction.

He made a disgusted sound.  “So this is your house now.”  He said annoyed she actually lived with Justin.  “Don’t get comfortable.”

“Fuck you! Be lucky I didn’t make you wait outside in the rain.”  She said as she climbed the stairs not looking back.

Esmée looked at him and shook her head.  “You’re a fucking asshole!”  She said following after Beyoncé.  She ran a little to catch up.  “Hey!”  She shouted catching up to her out side her bedroom.  

Beyoncé held her hand up.  “I know what you’re tryna do and it shouldn’t be you apologizing.  You didn’t do anything.”  She said pulling her hair to one side as she got louder.  “I shouldn’t have let him get to me like that!  My blood pressure’s high and he’s sitting down there like its all sunshine and flowers!”

B. Scott came out of one of the guest bedrooms hearing the commotion.  “Y’all are disturbing my beauty sleep!”  He informed them.  “What’s the 411 ladies?”

Esmée looked between the two of them.  “I’m gonna head to bed.  We’ll talk in the morning BK… take care of her Scotty.  Good night.”  She said giving both of them a quick hug and disappearing inside her room down the hall.

B.  Scott focused on Beyoncé.  “Girl you should be on a natural high after getting your back blown out by that gorgeous man, not lookin’ so tore down.”  He held his arms open for her.  “Come to mama.”

Beyoncé welcomed the embraced letting all her emotions go in the safety of his arms.  “Today was a fuckin’ train wreck!”  She sobbed in the crook of his neck.

B. Scott rubbed her back soothingly.  “Shhhh… it’s okay.”  He pulled back to look at her.  “Come on.”  He opened her door.  “Go get in the show and tell Scotty all about it.”

Beyoncé wiped her face and quickly threw her hair up in a messy bun. She undressed quickly, cut the shower on and stepped in.  The steam filled the bathroom.

B. Scott sat on the toilet waiting for her to spill.  “Start from the beginning girl.”

Beyoncé lathered up.  “Well… after you and Ciara left you know what popped off.”  She said peeking out of the shower.  “Everything was good!  God it was good!”  She said moaning slightly before continuing her task.

“McCreamy laid them pips down!”  B. Scott cheered.

“McCreamy?”  Beyoncé questioned.

B. Scott waved it off. “Yeah girl, it’s just something me and one of my girlfriends came up.  Speaking of which… you might want to watch Ms. Cici. She wants ya man.”

Beyoncé pulled the curtain back.  “Funny you should say that.  She was part of the conversation me and Justin had.”

“Really?” He asked wanting her to say it so she wouldn’t have to.  “What he say?”

She put the curtain back so she could rinse off and lather up again.  “Yep, I told him I could tell she had a crush on him. Shit! It was obvious but I wasn’t stressing over it.  What’s a harmless crush right?”

B.  Scott took a deep breath and was about to say something but Beyoncé beat him to it.

“Then he informed me that they had been on a few dates which changed everything.  It couldn’t be a little crush if they actually went out.  The chicks probably secretly in love with him!  Hell for all I know Ciara means stalker in another language.”

He giggled.  “I’m glad he told you.  I thought I was gonna have to be the one.”

“How you know they dated?”

“You know Alex?”

“Yeah”

“Well that’s Ciara’s stylist.  He couldn’t wait to call me and give me the dish… but anyway I’m not seeing where the evening went to shit.”

“Well… Justin got on the marriage thing again which turned in to a huge fight.”

“Girl friend!  What have you slipped in that boy’s food?  You got him trippin’ all over his fine self.”

“Shut up!” Beyoncé said laughing.  “Well during our little disagreement he claimed that I’m still in love with Shawn and that he knew I was still in contact with him.”

His mouth dropped open.

Beyoncé stuck her head out.  “Yeah, exactly.”

“I told you to tell him… you know how jealous he gets.”

“That’s the very reason I didn’t tell him.”  She said cutting the shower off and stepping out to wrap her naked body in her white cloth robe.  “But looking back I should’ve.”

~~~~~

Justin entered his LA home a little past three.  Knowing the noise he heard was Trace down in the games room he tossed his keys on the counter and headed in that direction. 

He entered the large space.  Trace was playing a game on the Wii.  He was tired so he figured he would jump right on it.  “What happened Trace?”  He asked evenly.  “Johnny hadn’t seen or heard from you all fuckin’ night… or all day for that matter.  What the hell man?  I’m tired as fuck and you had me running around the studio like I didn’t have shit else to do!”

Trace paused the game.  “What?  He didn’t?”  He asked trying to play it off.

Justin rubbed his face.  He knew what ever was about to go down was going to piss him off.  He sat down on the couch across from Trace.  “No Trace he didn’t! It’s to damn late… or early for this shit!  What kind of fuckin’ game are you playin’ man?”

“Super Mario.”  Trace replied jokingly.

Justin was too tired for this.  “Get the fuck out!”

Trace turned the game off.  “Seriously… I probably got confused.  It was probably Timbaland.  They both look the same-“

Justin jumped in.  “They both look the same!  Are you fuckin’ kidding me right now!  Why are you lying?  I talked to Tim before I lift!  I didn’t know my best friend was a fuckin’ liar!”

Trace swallowed hard.  “Look-“

“I’m not stupid Trae!  Why did you go through all that to be a lone with BK!  Out with it!  I’m not in the mood to deal with your bullshit!

Trace looked away.  There was no way out of this.  The conversation was bound to happen sooner or later.  “I wanted to figure out why she was with you.  I knew I wouldn’t get any straight answers with you around so I lied.”

Justin was taken aback.  “You wanted to do what?”  He asked incredulously.

“Come on Justin!  You can’t be serious about being with that girl!”

“And why can’t I?” He furrowed his brows.  “What the fuck you mean that girl?”

“You left Jessica.”  He scrunched up his nose.  “Then got with her!”

“I think you should get to the point!”

“I told the world about you and Beyoncé at the BET Awards thinking you were just having fun with her and that if everybody knew you’d move the fuck on… look my point is, be friends with them!  Write music for them!  Design cloths for them… act like your down for your “image” or whatever!  Even fuck them on occasion but that’s where it ends!  This thing that’s going on between the two of you shouldn’t have gone past a good fuck-“

Before He could finish his sentence Justin’s fist had connected with his jaw and he went down crashing in to the glass coffee table.  Glass shattered everyone.  “You must be on some bad shit!”  Justin said pointing down at him.  “If you just said what the fuck I think you said!  Who the fuck are you!”

Trace wiped blood from his mouth as he stumbled trying to get up. “I’m the only one honest enough to tell you the truth.  She doesn’t love you Justin!  You’re just a stepping stone in her career!  Why do you think she won’t marry you?” 

Justin punched him again.  This time hitting his nose and bloodying it up.  “She doesn’t need me for her career you dumb fuck!  She has just as much as I have!”  He said trying to catch his breath.  “My mother always told me you can’t trust anyone in this business.  I never thought that shit would apply to you.  I included you in everything because I didn’t want to leave you behind.”  He said in a quiet voice.  “We were blood man… not anymore… not anymore.  Everything I’ve given you has turned you into a horrible person.  The kid I grew up with is dead.  I killed him… that’s something I’ll have to learn to live with!”  He grabbed Trace by the collar and pulled him to the basement door.  “Now get the fuck outta my house!” He said shoving him and releasing him towards the exit.

Trace stumbled trying to keep his balance. “Don’t let that bitch-“

Justin held up one finger to silence him.  “Don’t make me fuck you up in my own got damn house!”  He said about to blank on this fool.  “Get the fuck out!”

Trace smoothed out the wrinkles in his shirt before walking up the stairs to the main floor. 

Justin followed after him.  “These are the terms; so listen closely.  Only speak to me if it deals with William Rast. We are no longer friends!  What I do in my private and personal life isn’t your concern!  Leave me and mine alone!  That means keep your distance from BK! Do you understand?”

“I’m sor-“

“Do you understand?”

“Just wai-“

“Answer the quest Trace!”  He demanded.

“Yes”

Justin opened the front door for him. 

Trace walked through it and turned around.  “Maybe you’ll forgive me someday.  We’ve been friends to long.”

Justin shook his head.  “Nope… I’m not done yet.  If you fuck up on your part and don’t meet the terms I won’t hesitate to fire you.”  He said a lot calmer then he expected.  “Have a good life.” He reached for the door.

Trace kept it open with his hands.  “You can’t fire me from William Rast we’re partners.”

Justin broke out into a hysterical laughter.

Trace looked at him not getting it.  “What?”

“You… you man!”  He said between laughs.  “You’re right we are partners, but only in name.  On paper you work for me! You’ve just been puck’d fool!  I own everything!”

Trace was in shock as he closed the door in his face.

~~~~~

 

“No day, but today!”

Beyoncé lowered the sound on the TV.  “I love “RENT.”  We really should see it when the Broadway play comes here.”  She said to B. Scott as she got in bed next to him.

“Chica please… I’ve watch this damn DVD so much I know every word.  I don’t’ need to go see it.  You can perform that shit right here!”

Beyoncé shoved him playfully.  “Shit!  I love it.  You’re probably the only one that would go with me.  I know I couldn’t get Justin to go.”

B. Scott gave her a look.  “Good luck with that.”

“Whatever you’re going.”

He rolled his eyes.  “Oh!”  He shouted real loud after a thought popped into his head.  “I forgot to tell you ol’ girl called you while you were at the studio.  She said call her back.”

“It might help if you tell me who Scotty!”

“That no singin’ heifer that I can’t stand!  She better be glad I was nice enough to deliver the message!”

Beyoncé giggled.  “Are you talkin’ about Michelle?”  She asked.

B. Scott clapped.  “When I said no singin’ you knew who I was referring to didn’t you?”

Her smiled brighten as she shook her head no.  “You are so bad!  I knew when you said you couldn’t stand her.  I know you dislike her.”

“You damn right I dislike her!  The bitch is fake!”

Beyoncé rolled off the bed in to a ball on to the floor she was laughing so hard.

Justin stood outside his bedroom hearing the chatter and giggling coming from the other side.  He opened the doubled doors.  A smile spread across his face.  Beyoncé was on the floor dressed in one of his white dress shirts and a pair of white boy shorts.  She was on the floor in a ball laughing at some smart remark B.  Scott had said.

Beyoncé tried to stop giggling.  “You’re too much!”  She said looking at B. Scott.  Her laughter trailed off when she noticed he was staring at something.  She followed his gaze to the door and her eyes landed on Justin who wore a grin of his own.  “Hey papi!”  She said pushing her self off the floor.  “I thought you were gonna end up sleeping at the studio.”

Justin pulled her to him by her waist.  “Well I had to discuss some things with Trace.”  He felt her body stiffen at the mention of his ex best friend and it peeked his curiosity.  He was about to ask her what happened with him but B. Scott spoke first.

“Alright love muffins!”  He said hopping of the bed. “I need to get my beauty sleep.  Try not to stay up to late children.”  He said leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

After the door shut Beyoncé motion for Justin to come sit with her on the bed.  “Before we talk about anything.”  She started.  “I want to apologize first.  You were right I should’ve told you about Shawn calling me.”

Justin shook his head.  “None of that matters now.  I shouldn’t have come at you like that.  I know you wouldn’t betray me and step out.  I know you would never do that.  You were with him for a long time.  Y’all didn’t end on bad terms.  Why wouldn’t you still keep in touch?  I need to learn to control my temper and my jealous tendencies.”

Beyoncé smiled at him.  “You’re right about controlling all that but like I said I should’ve told you.  He’s been calling me because one of his close friends just past away.  I was just being there for him as a friend but I still should’ve told you first. It wont’ happen again.”

He pulled her into his lap and placed a kiss on her collar bone.  “Now that, that’s out the way.”  He said with a sigh.  “I’ll try not to pressure you about marriage.  But notice I said try.”

Beyoncé giggled and snaked her arms around his neck.  “I appreciate that.  I have a few question about that but I’m not gonna get in to it because it’s almost four and you look like shit!”

Justin chuckled.  “Thanks for your honesty.”

“Hey, if I’m not honest with you who will be?”

“That’s true… don’t worry about those questions.  There will be plenty of time to talk.  After my photo shoot tomorrow I’m off for the rest of the week.”

Her eyes brightened with surprise.  “Really?  How did you manage that?”  She questioned.

“I told them I was taking it off and I am… plus I wanted to take you to my home town.  Mom is dieing to see you and she’s been stressin’ about not being able to be here when my birthday comes around.  She wants to have a cook out with the family this weekend.  That way you can meet everybody.”

“That sounds overwhelming.  You have a huge family Justin.”

“Scared?”

“No just overwhelmed but excited at the same time.  I’ve met your grandmother and mother but that’s it.  This should be interesting.”

“They’re going to love you; almost as much as I do.”

“We’ll see.”

He kissed her lips and sat her back on the bed.  “Promise not to leave me for one of my younger brothers.”  He joked.

“I make no promises.”

Justin gave her another quick kiss before standing up.  “I’m gonna jump in the shower.  I’ll leave the door open if you wanna join me.”  He said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Beyoncé watched him disappear into the bathroom.  Wow!  She was going to meet the entire family at once; it was bound to be all kinds of stressful.  “God give me strength to get through the week.”  She said following him in to the bathroom.

…to be continued.

A/N:  You know what I like people.  Comments!

 

Chapter 05 – Visions of Sunsets by shiree022000

Heaven Can Wait

Chapter 05 – Visions of Sunsets

The emergency room doors were forced open.  Two EMT men pushed a gurney carrying a man. 

“We need help over here!”  One shouted.  “He’s hypothermic and going into shock!  Bring me some warmed blankets stat!  If we don’t warm him up we’ll lose him!”  The EMT further assessed his patient.  “He’s got a bad bump on his head… that’s probably the reason for his confusion!”

Justin laid there teeth chattering trying to remember how he had gotten there.  Everything was a blur.  There was snow and a bridge!  He could remember that much but he knew deep down he was forgetting something of extreme value to him.   “Sooooo… sooooo cold!”  He managed through chattering teeth.

“Here this should help.”  The EMT said wrapping his body up in a warm blanket.  “This should get some color back in those blue cheeks of yours.”

Justin looked up to thank the stranger and was some how drawn to his eyes.  It was very stranger for him to gaze in to a man’s eyes but he found himself unable to pull away.  Something about this mans brown eyes reminded him of home; of the thing of great importance that he couldn’t remember.  An eerie feeling came over him; like someone had just walked over his grave.  He needed to remember.  What happened out on that bridge? He had too. He focused in on the man.  What was it about his eyes?  The color was familiar.  They were brown.  Brown… brown?  There had been a bad snow storm. He had to drive over the bridge during the storm.  There was black ice?  Yes… black ice.  Did something bad happen out there?  He couldn’t remember but for some crazy reason he felt like he hadn’t been alone.  Someone was there with him… someone very important.  Brown?  Brown eyes?

He took in a sharp in take of air as he shot straight up in the gurney pulling off all blankets.  “Where is she!”  He yelled causing silence to fall on the entire emergency room.  “Oh! My God!  The car!”  He shouted remembering what had happened.  His face distorted as tears stained his pale cheeks.  “I have to go back!  She’s still there!”  He tried crawling over the rails of the stretcher.

The brown eyed EMT held him down.  “Sir you need to relax!”  He said trying to calm his patient.

Justin struggled against him but in his weakened condition lost. “I left her there!  I left her there!”

“Left who?”  He asked incredulously.  “We found your car… in the river.  It was a miracle we found you and pulled you out.  Nobody else was there.”  He said softening his eyes.  “I’m sorry.”

Justin pulled the man closer to him by the collar.  “No! You don’t understand! You have to look!  She’s still there!”

“Sir nobody could survive this long in that freezing cold water!  I’m sorry!”

“No!”  He shouted jerking the man.  “She wouldn’t’ leave me!”

The EMT looked around for help.  “I’m going to need some assistance with this one!  He’s talking out of his mind.  Give me something to make him sleep!”

“No!  All you people are fuckin’ crazy!  I don’t want to sleep!  I want to look for her!”

“Hurry up back there and bring me something strong!”

“She promised me!”  Justin said loud enough so someone, anyone would hear him and get him away from all these insane people. “She promised!”  He wasn’t ready to let go.  He would never let go.  “She’s waiting for me!”

Two nurses ran to the EMT’s ad.  One carried a large syringe.  She held it up and pushed some of the fluid out making sure she was giving him the correct dosage.  “Okay Mr. Timberlake it’ll all be over very soon.”  She said turning to her nursing ad.  “Hold him down!”  She instructed.   

Justin’s body was forced down to the gurney.  He shook his head from side to side. “No! Let me go!”  He demanded.  “She would never leave me! Let me gooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  Beyoncé!  Beyoncéeeeeeeeee!”

~~~~~

"Justin!  Justin!”

His body jerked and his eyes shot open.  Feeling a hand rank through his short curls he looked up.  His eye drowned into an intoxicating pool of chocolate.  He was resting his head in Beyoncé’s lap on their way to the airport. Closing his eyes he inhaled her scent.  It was all a dream; nothing more than a nightmare.  She was safe and they were on their way to visit his family.  He looked back up into her eyes.  He knew she was waiting from him to tell her what had caused so much dramatics.

Beyoncé looked down at him with a questioning in her eyes.  “JT… you wanna tell me why you were shaking in your sleep?” She asked truly concerned.  “And whimpering like a bitch.”  She said laughing a little.  “I had to wake you before you burst in to tears!”

Justin’s mouth dropped open for a split second.  “You... you’re laughing at me?”  He asked in disbelief.  “I’m telling mama Knowles!”  He said sitting up.  “And you know she always has my back.”

She arched a brow.  “Are you threatening me… because you know your mother always has my back?”  She challenged.

He moved in closer to her.  “Now who’s threatening who?”

Beyoncé mimicked his actions making them an inch away from one another. “I believe it was you that threatened me first Mr. man.”

Justin looked down at her lips.  “Eh, I never claimed to be perfect.  I’m only human but work with the kid.”  He said biting his bottom lip and leaning in to steal a kiss. 

Beyoncé snaked her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her body as her lips caressed his. Knowing that they had almost reached their destination and wouldn’t have much time she gave him one last peck but kept her arms around his neck.  “Alright Mr. McCreamy enough of that,” she ordered. 

Justin ignored her and nuzzled her neck. “Hmmm… but you taste so good… sweet.”

“Okay… tell me what’s on the agenda for Memphis?”  She asked while pushing him a way.

He stuck his bottom lip out. “You’ve gotta be kiddin’ me Bk?”  He asked completely disappointed.

She shook her head no and moved over to the far side of the limo.  “Come on out with it… I’m sure it’s only gonna take a second anyway.  But that’s all I need to get your mind out of the gutter.”

Justin gave her a look.  “What do you mean it’s only gonna take a second?”  He asked a little offended.  “This is Memphis Tennessee we’re talkin’ about.”

“That’s my point exactly.”  She said with a roll of her eyes.  “Besides meeting your big but lovely family… what the hell else is there to do?”

Justin crossed his arms.  “Okay I’m gonna do you a favor and let that remark slide since you’ve never had the pleasure of accompanying me home before.”  He said patting his chest.  “My turf is the shit thank you very much.  The question isn’t what is there to do; it’s what isn’t there to do?  Number one,” he said while counting on his fingers, “there’s Grace Lan-“

“Graceland?” She asked blinking eyes.

“Yes Graceland.”  He said with a huff.  “Number two there’s golf-“

“You know I hate golf Justin.”

“You’re right I do, but I also know you said you would give it a try because you know it’s my thing… Number three there’s our National Zoo.”

Beyoncé furrowed her brows.  “The Zoo?”  She asked thinking it was a joke.  “There’s a Zoo there and you’ve actually gone?”

“Why you ask it like that?”

“Because you don’t seem like the zoo going type Justin… but then again you play golf so.”

Justin smirked.  “Ha, ha, ha,” He said sarcastically.

She continued with a huge grin.  “My mother always told me not to judge so I promise to not hold it against you… and I’ve never been to a zoo before anyway so-.”  She said nonchalantly.

He looked at her like she had two heads.  “I can’t promise I won’t hold that against you.” He said with a shake of his head.

She giggled. “Why are you looking at me like something’s wrong with me?”  She questioned.

“Because there has to be something wrong with you if you’ve never been to a zoo-” He looked at her realizing her body was pressed up against the far side of the limo. “Why are you all the way over there like I’ve got kuddies or some shit?

She laughed.  “Because you do.”  She simply replied.

“You do to then.”  He said reaching over and pulling her into his lap.  “If-“ His attention was pulled toward the front of the limo when he felt they had stopped; but that wasn’t the only reason.  Standing on the sidewalk leading to their entrance of the airport were about a dozen photographers.  “Fuck!  How do they always know?”

Beyoncé followed his gaze.  This was the very thing they were hoping to avoid.  “Calm down.”  She said already noticing him turning red with anger.  “They’re just doing they’re job.  Maybe it won’t be that bad.”  She didn’t know why she was lying to herself; of course it was going to be that bad.  This would be the first time anybody had seen her out since learning of their relationship.

Justin rubbed his forehead.  “I wanted this to be as stress free for you as possible babe.” He said with disappointment.

She pulled his hand away from his face.  “Justin its fine… I’ll be fine.  It was bound to happen sometime.  Although I was hoping for much later,” she said with a giggle, “but this is what we have to deal with being who we are and doing what we do.  It comes with the job.  Now take a few minutes and stop trippin’ off them.  I know how you get sometimes and we don’t want you charged with assault.”  She kissed his cheek and slide off his lap to retrieve her cell from her purse to make a quick call to her mother letting her know they had gotten to the airport.  She made it a point not to mention the paparazzi.

Justin took her advice and tried to cool down.  She was right, this was their life and would be for a very, very long time.  He just didn’t want her to have to go through everything Jessica did when they first started dating and he knew in the pit of his stomach that it was going to be much worse for her. 

Their bodyguards who had followed behind them quickly got out of the black SUV they were in and started backing the cameramen from the limo to give them enough space to exit safely. Their driver got out and walked over to let them out.  “Don’t worry about your bags.  I’ll have them boarded for you… I know you need to get inside.”  He said gesturing to the crowd of people that was forming.  Not only was it the paps but all the commotion and flashing lights had drawn strangers that where there for their own flight and they had started snapping pictures and asking for autographs before the celebrity couple had even stepped out of the limo.

“Now is not the time for autographs.”  One of the guards told them.  “Sorry they have a flight to catch. Please back up and give them enough room to exit the vehicle.  That would be greatly appreciated.”  The fans and paparazzi surprisingly did what they were told.

Justin stepped out first turned and grabbed for Beyoncé’s hand.  As she emerged from the limo the short lived reprieve was over and the media swarmed in.

“Beyoncé!” They shouted “Justin!”

The guards did the best they could to keep them at a distance.  “Please stay back!”

Justin pulled Beyoncé into him and tried to shield her from the flashes the best he could.

“Beyoncé are you well!”

“Are you pregnant?  Is that the reason you were ill?”

They fired question after question.

“Justin are you getting married?

“There are reports of you still keeping in contact with Jessica Biel?  Are you dating both celebrities Mr. Timberlake?”

Justin pulled Beyoncé inside the building and was about to relaxing knowing they couldn’t follow but they just kept coming and coming.

“You aren’t loud inside the airport!”  One of the guards told them already knowing they knew this.  “You’ll be arrested!”

They didn’t care; one night in jail didn’t compare to how much money they would make off the new “it couple,” they were the new king and queen of Hollywood now.

“Beyoncé please tell us!  We know Justin is in love; are you?”

The couple pressed on through the crowd trying to find their checking point.

Airport security had already been called and were now fighting long side the bodyguards to keep the increasingly growing mob at bay.

Justin tightens his grip around Beyoncé.  “We’re almost there.”  He whispered in her ear.

She responded with a small smile letting him know she was okay.  She was more worried about him.

“When did this happen Justin?  You were very happy with Ms. Biel last year!”

“Are you a home wrecker Ms. Knowles?”

Beyoncé tighten her arm around his waist feeling his body tense up with each vile question they shot at her. He was about to explode.  “Its fine Justin they just want a reaction. Don’t give them one.”  She pleaded.

“Justin gave his interview with Ellen!  We want one!”

“Was everything staged at the BET awards?”
 
“Beyoncé what happened between you and Jay-Z?”

“Is it true that domestic violence was your reason for wanting out of that relationship?”

Okay now they were pissing her off.  It was one thing to shoot daggers her way but to make false accusations against some one about domestic violence was just wrong.  “I don’t know where that rumor started but Shawn has never laid a hand on me or anybody else for that matter and for you to even question me about it shows how ignorant the media is!  Just leave us alone and let us live our lives please!”

“Justin an inside source from the video shoot for “Love Sex Magic,” said there’s a possible spark with songstress Ciara… are there any truths to these speculations?”

“Beyoncé how do you feel about another woman moving in on your territory?”  A reporter questioned as she shoved a microphone in Beyoncé’s face.  “Not only are there reports of Ciara getting frustrated when asked how she feels about singing a song with Justin that he so obviously wrote with and about you; but there are sources that say Justin and Ciara have dated in the past.  How do you feel about that with them having to work so closely together?”

“You need to back the fuck off!”  Justin snapped as he pushed the reporters hand out of Beyoncé’s face. “Go ahead and asked your bullshit questions but you will respect her personal space!”  He pulled Beyoncé to the check in desk.  “Please tell me our flight is ready to board?”  He begged the lady as he handed over their tickets.

“It’ is sir.”  She said with a smile after checking them in.  “Your private plane is ready when you are.”

Justin interlaced Beyoncé’s hand with his and pulled her down the terminal in the direction of their plane.

The swarms of paparazzi follow.  “Are you flying to Vegas to get married like Britney?

“Are you two going to make a movie together?”

“Justin will you go with Beyoncé when she’s well enough to tour again?”

“Beyoncé does Justin have anger issues?”

“Justin you’re very close to Chris Brown and Rihanna.  What do you think of there situation?”

“Is this a huge publicity stunt?”

"Justin how does it feel to finally be with your long time crush?”

“Is it true Cameron is stalking you?”

“Are you fleeing the country?”

“Does your mother approve of the way things ended with Jessica?”

“Beyoncé are you afraid that being with Justin will destroy your good girl image?”

“Is it true that Michelle has accused you of being the reason her solo carrier is going now where?”

“Justin 65 percent of your music is purchased by the African American community… does being with Beyoncé make you more appealing to your African American fans?”

“Are you using her Mr. Timberlake?”

“Will you play in the PGA tournament long side Tiger Wood…?”

~~~~~


The couple landed in Memphis Tennessee around one in the afternoon.  The ride to his mother’s house only took 10 minutes.

Tiny, Justin’s bodyguard looked in the back seat at the sleeping couple.  He was very happy that his boss finally hooked up with Beyoncé.  It had been along time coming and he could see that the young man was truly happy.  “Hey Big, watch this.”  He said to the other guard.  “Eh!”  He shouted causing the couple to wake with a surprised look on their faces.  The guards burst out laughing.  “Wake yo light bright ass up JT!  Ms.  Lynn just peek her head out the window and will be out here faster then Michael Jackson bleached himself white!”  He said ending with a chuckle.

Justin wanted to kill him.  “Damn man!  I was sleeping good!”

Beyoncé sat up in Justin’s arms.  “Alright now children let’s play like grown ups.”

Tiny nodded his head agreeing with her.  “I tried to tell this fool.”  He told her.  “Let’s go on in and have a nice southern cooked meal now.”

“Eh, your not havin’ none of my mom’s cookin’.”  Justin said getting out the car.  “Not after that rude awakening.”  He turned around to help Beyoncé out.

Tiny kissed his teeth.  “You hear this dude?”  He asked Big.  “Me and Ms. Lynn are tight.  I wish you would try and tell her you ain’t feeding me.”

Justin chuckled.  “That’s my mom man! Get your own.”

Tiny got out to help Justin with their bags.  “I hate to have to be the one to tell you this,” he said with a serious face, “but you’ve been replaced.

“Hey my boys!”  She chimed in.  “Come give mama a hug.”

Justin gave his mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“I’m glad my baby’s home!”  She said using her country twang.  She pulled back and held her arms open for Tiny.  “That means you too!  Come here my big baby.”

Tiny bear hugged her.

Lynn shrieked when he had her legs dangling.  “Put me down boy or I’m gonna have to find somebody else to eat that peach cobbler I made for you!”

He quickly lowered her so her feet were touching the ground.

Beyoncé stood beside Justin and elbowed him in the side.  “Looks like you have been replaced.”  She said playfully.

Justin stuck his bottom lip out.  “She’s still my mom Tiny!”  He said with a smile.

“Now where’s my girl?”  Lynn asked after Tiny released her.  “Stop hiding behind my son and come give me a hug.” 

Beyoncé walked around Justin and ran to Lynn for a hug.  “It’s been to long!”  She said wrapping her arms around the older woman.

“And whose fault is that?”  Lynn asked as she pulled back to get a look at her.  “You’re still as beautiful as ever!  Didn’t I tell you to come visit me Justin or no Justin!  Even when he was dating that God awful Cameron I prayed he wouldn’t give up on you because you were the one hunny!”

“Mama!”

“Well she was hunny!”  She said turning to her son.  “The girl had no home trainin’!  I don’t know what you were smoking when you decided to get with her!”  She grabbed for Beyoncé’s hand to pull her towards the house.  “I’m so happy you’re here!  I know you and Justin have plans for today but tomorrow you’re all mine.”  She said looking at Justin.  “He promised.”

Beyoncé looked confused.  “We do?” She asked.

“Big!” Lynn yelled toward the car, “You and Tiny come on in and get a home cooked meal!  BK, I’ll see you and Justin a little later on.”  She said kissing her cheek and walking inside leaving a very confused Beyoncé behind.

“What is she talking about Justin?”  She asked turning around.

“I’m taking you out?”

“Out?”  She asked with a raised brow.

“Well not really out.”  He confessed.  “Well kinda-“

“How about you tell me where?”

“And ruin the surprise? No way!”

“Justin!”  She said in a warning tone.

“I’m not telling you… trust me you need this.”

“What about Tiny and Big?  We can’t go with out them.”

“Yes we can.”  He assured.  “I’ve done it plenty of times.  We’ll be incognito.  Go on up stairs and change into a sweat suit; make sure its one with a hood.  Trust me the less glam the least likely you’ll be noticed.  Then we’ll hop in my escalade.  It’s a 20 minute ride; so we’ll be there in no time BK.”  He pulled her inside.  “And no huge shades that a dead give away, got it?”  He said tugging her up stairs.

~~~~~

30 minutes later they were parked out side the Memphis Zoo and National Park.  “The zoo Justin?”  She asked trying to fight back her laughter.

“I know you’re not over there laughing Ms. Knowles? You who’ve never been to a zoo!  I should be the one laughing.  It might be funny now but you’ll be thanking me by the end of the day.  Wait here.” He instructed.  “I’ll be right back.”  He put his baseball cap on his head.

“You truly believe they won’t know it’s you?” She asked.

“Trust me.  I’ve done this before.  It’s so many people here today we’ll blend in as long as we don’t do anything that draws attention to us.  Today we’re just regular people.”  He said opening the door.  “Now stay put.  I’m gonna go get our tickets so you don’t have to stand in line.

15 minutes later they were entering the gates unnoticed.  Justin was right.  Everything was going smoothly.  So far they had walked inside hand in hand like any other couple on a date and hadn’t drawn any attention.  They stopped at some picnic tables. 

Justin pulled out a map of the park and laid it on the table.  “Let’s… see what we want to do first.”  He said scanning the map.

Beyoncé snuck a peek over his shoulder. “Oh! Oh!”  She said snatching the map away.  “Look... they let you feed the giraffes!  They’re so cute… in pictures anyway.  We can do that first!”

Justin turned around and gave her a look.  “Are you serous?”  He asked her truly believing she was fucking with him.  “Out of all the animals we could see and things we could do… the first thing you wanna do is feed some giraffes!  Whoa!”  He snatched the map back before she realized what he was doing.

She narrowed her eyes at him.  “And what’s wrong with wanting to feed the giraffes JT?”  She questioned, snatching the map back.

He tried to steal it back but unlike the other times she was prepared and hide it behind her back.  “Because that’s on some sissy shit; that’s why!”  He said trying to reach behind her and reclaim his position as the man running the show.

“JT Please,” she said switching arms.  “Come on… if we do this one thing first we’ll do whatever you want the entire time.  This is your field trip anyway.”  She stuck her bottom lip out which was always his undoing.

He looked at her puppy face and smiled.  “Fine,” he said with a huff.  “That means anything and everything I want.”  He said suggestively.

“That’s anything we can do in public JT.”  She told him.  “I know how your mind works, so get it out of the gutter my boy.”

“You can’t knock a man for trying… although I wish you would.”  He said with a glint in his eyes. 

She rolled her eyes at him but couldn’t hide the grin on her face.  “Could you imagine what the front page of your hometown news paper would say?”

He interlaced their hands.  “Justin bangs Beyoncé on picnic table! Come read all about it!”  He said with a chuckled.  “Come on lets see these damn giraffes man.” He pulled her down the path that would lead to the feeding area.

They walked hand in hand even greeting people on their way.  “I love this.”  She said in Justin’s ear.  “The weather’s nice, it’s a beautiful day and nobody recognizes us.  This was a great idea.  I’m impressed JT.  If you think about it this is our first real date.”

He smiled truly proud of himself.  “I know it’s a great idea because I came up with it.”

“Don’t ruin it.”  Beyoncé said through her teeth.  They walked up to the long line for food.  She was just looking around the crowd and her eyes landed on the scenery.  There were two big giraffes and one baby one.  The only thing separating her from them was a large wooden gate.  “Awww… Justin look!”  She said pointing.  “They’re so cute.”

Justin smiled at how excited she was over some giraffes.  He liked seeing a smile on her face.  To him she had the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.  “Go on over there.  I’ll stay in line.”

“You sure?”  She asked not wanting to leave him. 

“Go on girl. I’ll watch you from here.”

Beyoncé walked over to the giraffes where there was a crowd of children feeding them.  She watched them but was sure to keep her distance.  She had her hood on but wanted to make sure she wasn’t found out.  One of the little boys from the group turned around and started watching her.  The little boy was about five or six.  The young boy pulled away from his group and walked toward her.  She started thinking of ways to handle the situation if the boy recognized her. 

He smiled up at her and raised his hand full of food. “You want to feed the giraffes?”  He asked

She smiled down at him.  “I would love too.”

The boy pulled Beyoncé to the gate and showed her what to do.

Justin watched.  He knew she was enjoying her time with the kids; especially since they didn’t recognize her and weren’t star struck.  After paying for the food he walked over to her as she was saying good bye to her new friends.  “I can’t leave you alone for a minute. “  He said with a smirk and handed her the food.

She held her hand up with a little food at the mother giraffe and watched her eat it from her palm.  “Look papi, they drool just like you.”  She said giggling at his shocked face.

“You’ve never complained about how juicy my mouth was BK.” He said sticking his bottom lip out.

“Aw… don’t pout babe.  I love your juicy… juicy lips.”  She said between kisses.  They quickly finished feed them. 

“Now it’s my turn.”  He said doing a little dance.

“But I want to get a picture with the giraffes so I can send it to my mama and sister.  They’re gonna be so jealous.” 

Justin turned and scanned the crowd.

“What are you doing?”  She asked him.

“I’m looking for somebody to take the picture of us.”  He said like it was obvious. 

“Justin I was meaning for you to take a picture of me with the giraffes.”

“How fair is that?”

“But what if-“

“Trust me.”  He simply said as he walked up to an older couple.  They looked to be in their sixties.  “Excuse me… would you mind taking a picture of me and my girlfriend?”  He asked the lady.

The old lady smiled brightly at him.  “Sure young man.”

“Thank you very much.” He said handing her the digital camera.  “You need me to show you how to work it?”

She shook her head no.  “I have one just like it.”

Justin went, stood beside her and wrapped his arms around her middle and pulled her close.  “Pull your hood down.”  He whispered in her ear.

“Are you sure?”  She asked.

“Trust me.” He mumbled.

She rolled her eyes at his statement but did as she was told.

The old lady smiled.  “You two are such a cute couple.”  She said focusing the camera.

“Thank you!” They said in unison. 

“Say cheese!”

“Cheese!”

A flash went off. “Alright, I’ve got it.”  The lady said handing the camera back Justin.

“Thanks again.”  He said receiving it back.  He looked at Beyoncé.  “See.” He said with a satisfied smirk on his face. “Tru-“

“Trust me.”  She finished for him.

“Now relax… nobody’s gonna know it’s us.”  He said taking her hand.  “Let’s go.  Don’t forget to put her hood back on.”

For the next three hours they covered every inch of the park like they were regular everyday people and they were.  Justin took her to see the bears, lions, tigers, cheetahs, alligators and crocodiles.  He some how even got her to pet a snake.  It took fifteen minutes to convince her but she did it.  After she pestered him he allowed her to drag him to see the monkeys, elephants, panda bears, goats, lambs and any other farm animals they had.  She even managed to get him to the aquarium.  She knew he had a good time even if he wouldn’t admit it. 

Beyoncé laid her head on his shoulder.  “My feet hurt.”  She whined.

Justin raised his arm to look at his watch.  “We have an hour left.”  He in formed her.  “So What do you want to do?”

“Well,” she said with a grin.  “I always wanted to try a funnel cake.

“You’ve never had a funnel cake?”  He asked in disbelief. 

She shook her head.  “Nope.”

“Let ya boy school you then.”  They walked for a few minutes trying to find the funnel shop.  “You go sit over there and I’ll stand in line.”  He told her.

Beyoncé saw a crowd of people sitting down at what looked to be an outside theatre.  “I’m gonna sit over there and see what’s goin’ on.”  She said pointed in the direction.  She walked through a walk way to the area where the theatre was and made sure to sit in the back where it was empty.  A few minutes later Justin joined her and handed her the funnel cake.  “Mmmm… this is so good.”  She said as she continued to stuff her face.

Justin smiled proud at himself yet again.

After finishing half her cake she looked up and noticed a banner across the stage for the first time.  Her mouth dropped open.  “Justin… look!”  She said pointed to the banner.

A grin spread across his face.  “Well what do you know?”  He said.  “This should be interesting.”

A middle aged woman stepped on the stage with a microphone.  “Alright ladies and gentlemen,” she said into the mic, “Welcome to the “Single Ladies,” competition.  We have three contestants today.  Each young lady will come up one at a time and do their best rendition of Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies Dance!”  The crowd went wild. “Are you ready!”

“Yes!” The crowded cheered.

“I said are you ready!”

“Yes!”

Beyoncé and Justin sat in the back truly excited about the performances.  They never got to see things like this.

The first girl walked up on stage.  She looked to be about ten or twelve.  The music started.

All the single ladies, all the single ladies

All of a sudden the girl got sassy up on stage as she hit every mark.

Justin leaned over to Beyoncé.  “You better watch out.” He whispered.  “She’s the next Sasha Fierce.”

She chuckled.  “Looks like it.”  She said enjoying the show.

After she was done the next contest came up and was just as good if not better.  Then another little girl came up.  She was about five and had a black leotard on.

“This should be cute.”  Beyoncé told Justin. “She dressed the part.”

The music started again.

All the single ladies, all the single ladies

The little girl shook her hips and did her best to keep up with the music.  The audience was in aw of how cute she was and so was Beyoncé.  “Look at her Justin!”  She said with a huge grin on her face.

As soon as the last contestant was done the host returned to the stage clapping her hands for all the contestants.  “You all did wonderful… our second place winner will receive two tickets to Beyoncé’s concert and our first place winner will receive two tickets and an autographed CD by Beyoncé herself.  Alright, bring all the contestant out.

All three girls walked out holding hands.

“First place winner is…. Contestant number two!” The crowd clapped and cheered as the girl receiver her autographed CD and tickets.

“Did you really sign those?”  Justin asked Beyoncé.

She shrugged.  “I don’t know I sign so many CD’s”

“Second place goes too… contestant number one!”  The crowd cheered for her as she received her tickets.

“That means contest three was third… but don’t’ you worry we won’t send you home empty handed.  You’ll be getting an autographed CD!”

The five year old tip toed up to the lady and thanked her for the CD.  She went up to the other two girls and congratulated them. 

Beyoncé’s eyes followed the five year old as she ran off stage in to the crowd trying to find her mother and the entire time trying not to cry.  Oddly the girl’s mom was seated right in front of Beyoncé. 

The little girl threw her arms around her mother’s neck.  “You did good baby.”  Her mother assured her.  “You did and I’m so proud of you.” She said rubbing her back.

The girl cried.  “But I didn’t win mommy!”  The girl sniffled. “I wanted to see Be… Beyoncé!”

“I’m sorry baby… If I could I’d get you the tickets you know that.”

Beyoncé watched them as her eyes teared up.  She didn’t have any tickets on hand but she did have something better.

Justin watched Beyoncé stand up and immediately knew what she was about to do.  “Don’t do it BK.”  He warned.

“But she’s crying Justin.”  She said walking away from him towards the girl.  When she reached the young child and her mother she knelt down and tapped the girl on her back.  The mother looked at Beyoncé as her daughter turned around.  “I think you were the best up there.” Beyoncé said as she removed her hood.

The little girl’s mouth dropped opened.

Her mother’s eyes got as big as saucers. “Oh my God!”  She shrieked

Beyoncé put her finger over her mouth.  “Shhh…  please.”  She said placing her hands together begging the lady to keep it down.

The woman covered her mouth.  “Sorry” 

“It’s fine.”  She assured as she looked back at the girl.  “I wish I hand some tickets to give you but I kinda came unprepared.”

The girl snapped out of her daze and hugged Beyoncé neck.  “This is better then sittin’ in an audience and watching you on stage.”  The girl whispered in her ear.  “You’re my idol… this is the best day of my life!”

Beyoncé wiped a tear away as she pulled back.  Even though the little girl was about five and hadn’t had many days, for her to say that meant a lot.  The girl might have been over whelmed but she was even more so hearing how she felt about her.

“Can my mommy take a picture of use?”  The little girl asked.

“Sure.”

“Mommy take our picture.”  She whispered.

After they posed her mother quickly took the picture.  “Thank you so much for doing this for my baby.”

Beyoncé bent down and hugged the little girl again.  “No thanks necessary.”

“Beyoncé!”  Some stranger yelled from the crowd.  “Beyoncé’s here!”

“Damn!”  She thought to herself as she released the girl.  “Sorry I gotta run!”

Justin ran and grabbed her hand as the crowds started pouring in.  “We gotta get outta here!  This might get bad.”

“Ahhhhhhhhh!  Justin fucking Timberlake’s here with her!” The same girl yelled.  “Oh! My! God! Ahhhhhhhhhh!” She screamed pointing.

The mob got bigger and bigger as they were followed out the nearest exit.

~~~~~

Justin walked her up to his front steps.  “This is the part where I drop you off and you say good night in hopes that I’ll give you a good night kiss.”

Beyoncé stepped up to him.  “Well, good night then.”  She said in a low husky voice and coming closer so their faces were only an inch apart.

He felt her breath on his lips as he stared into her eyes. “I love you.”  He murmured going in for the kiss.  Right before their lips touched he heard someone clear their throat.

“Don’t mind me kids.”

Justin spun around and there his mother was sitting under the swing on the porch. “Aw! Ma!” He shouted.  “We’re in the middle of something here!”  He gestured between Beyoncé and himself.

Beyoncé laughed at his disappointed face.  “It’s fine J.”

“Why don’t you go on in and let us ladies have some time to ourselves.”  His mother told him.

Justin could take a hint.  “Fine mama,” he said with a huff.  “I’m gonna go up stairs and take a shower.  After I’m done I’m coming back and stealing my woman…  Just so you know.”  He gave Beyoncé a quick kiss on the cheek and walk on in to the house.

Lynn patted the space beside her. “Come sit baby doll.”

Beyoncé sat beside her and laid her head on her shoulder.  She focused in on the sunset.

“How was your date?”  Lynn asked.

“It was great.”  Beyoncé said with a smile.  “I had a really good time… better then I thought possible at a zoo.” She confessed.

“Good, I’m glad.  Justin was excited about taking you.  When he told me he had never taken you out and that your first date was gonna be a freakin’ zoo, I thought he was crazy.  I told him you better take her out to a nice restaurant and wine and dine her before you take her to a freakin’ zoo!  The poor girl will never talk to you again, but he told me no ma, she’ll love it.  Trust me.  Less is more with Bk.  I guess he was right.”

Beyoncé giggled.  “That sounds like him.”  She said remembering how many times she had heard him say “trust me” that day.

“Thank you.”

She sat up to look at the older woman.  “What are you thanking me for?”  She asked.

“Well… because I’ve never seen my son this happy and it’s all because of you.  I can see he really loves you and the fact that you love him just as much means a lot.  I don’t think he’s had that before.  Most of the woman he was with always wanted something from him. I can see why he loves you so much.  You’re not like the others.”

She smiled.  “Can I tell you something?”

“Anything hunny.”

“Thing’s have been great between your son and I but something happened after my BET awards fiasco.   He’s been a little… on edge.”

Lynn furrowed her brows.  “What do you mean?” She asked.

“He keeps talking like something's gonna happen.  Like he’s scared to be happy because I’ll up leaveing... or something will happen to me.  I don’t know if he’s told you but he’s asked me to marry him numerous times.”

“Wow!  My son doesn’t waist anytime does he?”

“No, none!  He asked me the other day and I told him we needed time to get use to being together out in the open.  He flipped out and basically told me I didn’t love him and that I was still in love with my ex.”

“Are you?”  Lynn asked.  It was a simple question really.  “He told me y’all were together a long time.  A love like that is hard to get over.”

Beyoncé held the other woman’s hand and looked into her eyes.  “No… I’m not still in love with him.  I care a great deal about him but it’s not love.  For Justin to ask me that really hurt because I’ve never loved anyone like I love him and I thought he could see that, if not feel it.  After that incident I started thinking that may be me loving him won’t be enough in the end.  Do you know what I mean?”

“I do.”  Lynn said patting her hand.  “I’m gonna tell you something that’s very personal to Justin and I’m gonna tell you because it could really help your relationship if you understand him a little more.”  Beyoncé nodded before she continued.  “This entire mess started back with Britney.  I loved her I did but I knew how toxic she was.  She was just so selfish.  I warned Justin, but he was so in love he didn’t want to hear it.  Through out their relationship Justin did most of the giving and she did all the takin’.  She cheated on him with one of his close friends and Justin learned about it through that friend.  When he confronted her about it she didn’t deny it and basically blamed it all on him.  To this day he’s never gotten one “I’m sorry” from her.  He had never had his heart broken before so it hit him pretty hard.  That one relationship caused him to trust very little people.  I think deep down he promised himself he would never love anyone the way he loved that girl… and he hasn’t until you.  Even psycho Cameron he loved from a distance.  When that fell apart he jumped into a relationship with Jessica… and to be honest I think she was really the only one in that relationship.  She was a good girl but my son was like a ghost, he was just there. The day you agreed to give him a try he called me up all excited and it was then that I knew you would be the one.  He hadn’t sounded so alive in years and it was all because you decided to give him a chance.”

“Do you think I could be enough for him, forever?”  Beyoncé asked wiping a tear away.

“Yes baby… you’re more then enough; it’s just hard for him because he came into this relationship with a heart that’s been broken for years and he’s lovin’ you the best he can with that broken heart.  He’s just scared that this amazing love he has with you will be taken way and he won’t get his forever.  I do think you're mending that broken heart of his though.  It’s just gonna take some time hunny.”

“What can I do?”

“What you’re doing now.”  She simply said.  “That’s all you can do.  Keep telling him you love him how ever many times its take’s for him to believe it.  For some reason it’s hard for him to believe that you could love him.”  She said with a chuckle.  “You see that sunset."  She said pointing to the the sky.  "It’s beautiful isn’t it?  Most people go through life taking sunsets for granted.  They forgetting each day ends and were not promised a new one, but some how each morning there it is.  A new day is a miracle in it self.  That’s the way you love him and you’ll be just fine.” She said pulling her into a hug.  “He’ll come around baby… he will.”  She kissed her cheek.  “I’m gonna go on in and finish cutting up the vegetables.”  She said getting up.  “Justin’s step father should be home soon. I know he’s really excited to meet you.”

Beyoncé smiled as Lynn walked into the house.  She sat in silence a few minutes just watching the sky and letting her mind wonder.

Justin peeked his head out the door.  “You ready to come in?”  He asked.  “It’s getting cold.”

She shook her head.  “No… come sit and watch the sunset with me.”  She said holding her arm out to him. 

He took her hand and sat beside her.

Beyoncé snuggled into his embrace.  “It’s beautiful isn’t?” She asked in a quite voice.

“Very beautiful.” He said kissing the top of her head.

“I love you.” She told him looking up into his blue eyes.

He smiled down at her.  “I know.” He whispered.

…to be continued.


A/N: Give me some feedback people. Sorry for the length. I kinda got carried away.

Chapter 06 – Press Pause by shiree022000
Author's Notes:
Sorry 4 the typos.Embarassed

A/N: There’s a lot going on in this chapter.  I hope it’s not confusing because this is one of those chapters that kinda wrote it self.  I hope you like!

Heaven Can Wait

Chapter 06 – Press Pause

“Fore!” 

Justin’s stepfather Paul called out giving him warning of the golf ball flying by his head.  He quickly ducked; missing the ball by only inches.  He looked up wiping the sweat from his brow.  The sun was high in the sky.  It was scorching hot and they had been on the course for hours now. 

He lined up his next shot. 

Their vacation was quickly coming to an end.  Tomorrow they would fly back.  He was glad everything had gone smoothly and Beyoncé had gotten the rest she needed between being pulled from one family member to the next.  He knew they would love her but he had no idea they would fight over who had spent the most time with her; it was quite amusing to say the least.  She always seemed to captivate everyone with her warm personality and kind heart.  She could carry on a conversation with just about anyway and he loved that about her.

Pulling back he swung and watched his ball disappear over the horizon.

If at all possible the little time he had managed to steal alone with Beyoncé aloud him to fall even more in love with her; that little fact alone saddened him.  After the American Music Awards she would be leaving for her world tour.  What was he going to do?  The very thought of being separated for weeks at a time caused him physical pain.

He laughed to himself.  He was definitely pussy whipped… or maybe the correct terms was Beyoncé whipped.  The sex was always a plus but it wasn’t just physical with her; he found himself content with just holding her most nights while they talked for hours about life or nothing at all.  Of course when she left the states they would communicate through cell phones and iCHAT but the time differences would make those times rare.

He followed behind his father with a sigh after stuffing his club into his bag to the golf cart to head to the next hole.

He hated feeling this way.  He had never had a problem being separated from his partners in past relationships; he always knew it came with his career and lifestyle. In fact, in his previous relationships it was usually the female complaining about his schedule and them not spending enough time together.  That always irritated the hell out of him… so why was he doing it now? Why was he sulking and whining like a bitch?

“Stop acting like a lil’ bitch Justin.”  He scolded himself.

He could find comfort in knowing their reunions would be phenomenal.  It was true what they said.  “Absence makes the heart grow fonder.” 

Paul sat in the passenger seat.  Justin sat behind the wheel and turned the key bringing the cart to life. Paul looked at his face and chuckled at the seriousness that lingered there. 

Justin diverted his eyes off the course.  “What?”  He asked confused.

Paul continued to laugh. “You really got it bad my boy.” His stepfather humorously replied.

Justin scrunched up his nose and focused back on his task.  “Come again.”  He said not picking up on what was funny.

Paul patted his back.  “It’s okay… I understand.”

Justin glanced in his direction.  “Okaaay.”  He said not really understand what Paul was getting at.

“You’re in looooove.”  The older man said in a child like manner.  “I saw the Ellen Show… I’m really happy for you Justin.  She’s a good girl.  I’m glad you were smarter with picking’em this time.”

Justin gave him look.  “What do ya mean ‘smarter at picking’em’?” He asked a little offended.

Paul covered his mouth and coughed out.  “Cameron!”

“You and mom are never gonna let me live that down… are you?” Justin asked, annoyed.

Paul nodded his head.  “Never!” He shook Justin a little.  “But hey… You learned from your mistakes. That’s what’s important.”

Justin couldn’t help but crack a sideways smile at his stepfather.  He couldn’t help admitting to himself she was a little psychotic. “I’m so glad you thank so pop.”  He said biting his bottom lip and focusing back on the course. He was getting more and more use to his family bringing up Cameron’s stranger ways.  He new they all meant well but at times it got harder and harder to suppress the urge to take off his shoe and throw it at them. 

A comfortable silence fell on them; both men enjoying the light breeze and temporary relief from the harsh sun the cart provided.  Justin was debating on begging his stepfather to let him out of the game a little early so they could return to the comforts of an air conditioner but thought better of it.  It had been a few months since he’d been home.  The least he could do was play one full game of golf with him.

Paul watched his son as they approached the next hole.  He had come dressed in his full Nike attire and was now paying for it; not knowing the heat was going to spike to 89 today.  “Let’s make this our last hole...” He said feeling a little sorry for the younger man.  “If you don’t mind that is?”

Justin quickly glanced at him.  “Naw,” He rusted out hoping not to sound too relieved. “Whatever you wanna do is cool with me.” He said cutting off the cart and getting out.

Paul grabbed the golf bags before exciting.  “Your old man’s not as young as he used to be.”  He said.

“I’ve noticed,” Justin shot slyly.

Paul chuckled. “I’m gonna let that remark pass.”  They walked on to the course. “I was surprised Beyoncé was the only one to come home with you.”  He said changing the subject.  “Last time I talked to you, you said Trace was coming home with you.  How’s that kid doing anyway?”

Justin never thought there would be a time he would hear Trace’s name and tense with anger… shit there’s a first time for everything.  “Don’t you worry about him.” He replied with a tight smile.  “He’s doing just fine.” 

Paul looked his way questionably.  “I sense a little hostility there.”

“Try a lot.”

“Okay,” Paul said pulling both brows close together confused. Trace and Justin had practically been best friends and joined at the hip since birth. “You want to talk about it?” He asked already knowing the answer.

Justin stopped and turned to face him.  “Not really… but I’m gonna skip over the inevitable process of you forcing me too.”  He said, finishing with a grin.

Paul smiled at his clever remark.  “It’s good to see you know me so well.”  He said to him.  “Let’s get to it then… What juvenile fight did y’all have this time?” He asked figuring it was over something petty like always.

Justin turned around to face Paul.  “Trust me when I say… this goes way beyond petty.” He assured.  “And it’s definitely not something that can be fix with an “I’m sorry” this time.”

“Sounds serious”

“It’s whatever.” He said with a shrug.  “No reason to stress over what can’t be fixed, right.”

Paul raised both brows. “So that’s it… your okay with it?” He asked wondering what truly happened.  “What’s the story JT because anytime somebody you care about is pissed at you, you usually freak until it’s fixed.  Why so calm this time? I mean you and Trace are practically one person.”

Justin scowled. “God I hope not… look pop.  Trace has changed a lot over the past few years and for the first time I was forced to see just how much.  It’s best for my sanity and his safety that we aren’t as close as we were before.”

“Okay… so what’s the story?”  He asked again.  “The fight didn’t become physical did it?”

Justin made a guilty face and looked away.  “Well kinda.”  He said with a tight smile. “Trust me pop when I say the boy had it comin’. His tomfoolery had escalated to an all new level and I saw it as my civic duty to knock some sense into him.” He said with a straight face.

Paul couldn’t help but laugh. “I see you’re getting better at this acting thing.” He finished with a chuckle.

“Thanks… really.”  The singer said with a roll of his eyes.

“Have you talked to your mother about this?”  Paul asked trying to hide his amusement.  “I’m sure she would be all over this if you had.  She’s always said when she gave birth to you it was like giving birth to twins.”

Justin looked up wanting the subject to end like five minutes ago.  How long had they been gone?  He turned back to Paul.  “Mom knows me well enough to know something’s up… she’s just waiting for me to come to her.”

“You’re leaving tomorrow Justin.” Paul reminded him.

“Guess I better hurry up then.”  His blackberry vibrated in his pocket and he thanked God for the save.  “Look pop… she’s only gonna be disappointed like me.” He said digging around in his pants pocket.  After finding his cell he glanced at the screen and frowned.  Damn he wanted to be saved but talking to his stepfather about his personal life was the lesser of the two evils.  He focused his attention back on Paul.  “This is gonna take a few minutes.  Go on and line up for your next shot.” He nodded and Justin hit answer with a huff.  “Yes,” He said wanting to cry.  The phone call was a reminder of how hectic both his and Beyoncé’s life was.  Nothing had changed.  It was all waiting for them when they returned.  Maybe he could talk her into staying another week he thought to him self.

“Justin!” His manager screamed forcing him to pull the phone a few inches from his ear.  “I’ve been trying to get in touch with you for days now! Days!”

“Johnny just relax… relax!  I figured since I’m on vacation that meant no work… and no you.  My mistake!”

“How long have you been in this business?” He ranted. “The Justin Timberlake mogul empire can’t be ran if I can’t get in touch with Justin Timberlake! I got all these people breathing down my neck because you’ve vanished!” 

Justin continued to listen in silence with a bored expression on his face as Johnny went on and on. 

“I don’t care what you do!  Go on vacation!  Go to the fucking moon for all I care! I don’t give a fuck!  But you have to keep in touch with me Justin… you know the drill so why the cat and mouse game this time?” He paused only to catch his breath. “I got all these people from the William Rast campaign calling me needing to schedule your next commercial and photo shoot when they should be talking to your personal assistant or your so called partner but for some reason he’s unavailable just like you!  On top of all that I got Ciara’s management blowing up all five of my lines because they want to talk to you! Not me! You gotta tell me something so I can get these people off my back! They’ve been calling me nonstop for the past three days!  They’re jumping on my last nerve and if they ask me one more time where the hell you are I’ll lose it!”  He stopped hoping to receive some kind of response. “Justin… Justin!”  He pulled back to look at his phone. “Are you still there?”

Justin chuckled.  “I was just tryna make sure you were done is all.”  He confessed.  “You sounded like you needed to get that out and I was scared to stop you.”

Johnny knew he was smiling on the other end.  “I’m glad you find all this amusing!  I’m having a breakdown while you’re off God knows where getting a fucking tan! Just great!”

Justin tried his hardest not to laugh but it was nearly impossible.  “I pay you to stress so I don’t have to.”  He said in a sing song voice.  He heard his manager grumbling about something else on the other end and quickly added.  “Okay! Okay! I’m sorry!  I’m in business mode now Johnny and I’m gonna fix all of this-“

Johnny cut him off.  “Where’s Trace and why can’t I get in touch with him or your assistant?”

“He’s probably off bangin’ her somewhere.”

“What!” Johnny shrieked.

“I’m kidding!” He said with a laugh.  “I’m kidding!  Shit Johnny where’s your since of humor gone my friend?  When I get back I’m sending you on a vacation man.  You need one pronto!  It’s on me-“

“JUSTIN! Where is he?”

“I’m sorry!  Look I don’t’ know where he is.  Maybe he did me a favor and quit… as for my cousin Rachel, I sent her on vacation. She’ll be back when I get back tomorrow.”
 
“What do you want me to do about all these people calling me Justin?”  He asked a little calmer this time.

“I don’t understand why Ciara’s management’s calling me.”

Johnny laughed for the first time since Justin answered his call.  “They haven’t directly come out and said it.”  He started. “But between you and me it’s because Ciara’s album sales are crappy.  They were expecting big numbers the first week and she didn’t deliver.  The only thing that’s produced any kind of profit is the single she has with you.”

Justin closed his eyes.  “Perfect.”  He mumbled to himself already knowing where this was headed and hating it.  “They want me to go on the road and promote her CD using our single?”  He asked already knowing the answer.

“Bingo!”

“Fuckin’ A!” He shouted

His stepfather turned around and gave him a menacing look.

Justin gave him his best innocent face in return and mouthed “Sorry,” before speaking back into his cell.  “Johnny I was thinking about going with BK when she leaves for her world tour... just for a couple of weeks to make sure she doesn’t over do it.”  He finished with a sigh.

Johnny simply replied with an.  “Okay.” Not seeing where the problem was. “I got your answer… now I can tell them no, so they can stop tying up my phone lines. Problem solved.”

Justin bit his bottom lip and took a second to think before responding.  “No…no… Just have Ciara call me directly.  I don’t want to deal with her management but I’ll talk to her.”

“It’s okay to say no Justin.  Go on the tour with Beyoncé. It’ll be good for the both of you.”

He wanted to say okay and let that be that but he couldn’t.  He didn’t have it in him.  “It’s cool Johnny.  Just have her call me.”

“It’s okay to say no… say it with me… Noooo…. Noooo… No-oooo-“

“I can’t do that to Cici.  She’s a friend and I can’t leave her hangin’ like that.  Just have her call me… aight.”

Justin could practically see Johnny shaking his head at him on the other end. “Okay boss man.  What you say goes.  What about William Rast?”  He asked.

“Don’t stress.  I’ll have Rachel take care of it and I’ll sign off on all the paper work when I get back.”

“Aight then, that’ll do it for now.  I’ll see you when you get back. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.”

“Sure”

“And Justin?”

“Yeah”

“Keep your phone on.”

“Okay Johnny.”  He said before hanging up and quickly stuffing his blackberry back in his pocket.  “Why doesn’t life come with a pause button?”  He grumbled.

~~~~~~~~

“Ready!”  She said looking to her left at her prey. “Set!”

Justin’s younger brothers Stephan and Jonathan made eye contact letting her know they were ready.  Both boys shuffled their weight from one foot to the other eagerly awaiting her command to dive into the twelve feet deep pool.

Beyoncé looked between the two young boys and slowly raised her arms.  “Go!”  She shouted, dropping her arms to her side.

The oldest Jonathan’s reaction was instant.  He dove in head first.  Stephan lagged a few seconds behind entering with a cannon ball splashing water back in Beyoncé’s face.

She wiped her face and waited a while giving them a ten second head start before diving in after them.  Stephan had just resurfaced.  He shrieked when he saw her swimming his way. The eleven year old wasn’t as strong a swimmer as his brother.  His doggy paddling was no match for Beyoncé’s sidestroke.  She was already gaining on him.

Stephan paddled faster and faster.  He didn’t look back again in fear of finding her on his heels.

He never made it to the center of the pool before Beyoncé grabbed his ankle and pulled him under.  “Shark’s got you!”  She cheered.

Stephan went down splashing and she splashed him back.  “Awwwww man!”  He yelped.  “You always get me first!”  He continued to giggle as she splashed him some more.  He did his best to splash her back but she ultimately won that battle as well.  He raised his hands in surrender.  “You win… again!”

“This is getting so easy boys!”  She bragged.  “Y’all sure you don’t wanna play another game?”  She asked eyeing the older fish at the end of the pool.  “I’ve already won like ten times.  You know I’m gonna getcha Jon!”  She said smiling at him.

Jonathan continued to tread water on the far side of the pool trying not to die from a stroke. He’d had a crush on Beyoncé since he was ten years old and allowed to watch BET & MTV.  The walls of his room were still cluttered with posters of her and every time she smiled at the sixteen year old his blood pressure rose and his stomach did all sorts of flip flops. If he turned any redder he would look like a tomato.  He wiped under his nose trying to clear some of the water hoping he wasn’t being too obvious. “I wonder if she goes for younger men.”  He thought to himself.

Beyoncé took off under the water coming towards the teen without warning.

Jonathan froze.  He wasn’t petrified from fear of being caught; he welcomed it in fact.  Wrestling with the sexy songstress under the water was the highlight of his day.  They had been playing this game for hours now and each time Beyoncé was the ferocious shark and he her helpless prey. He had even been able to slip a few body slams in himself.

He stayed in his spot waiting for her curvaceous body to resurface.  He could already imagine how her soft body would feel against his back when she wrapped her arms around his middle to sling him in the water.

Jonathan snapped out of his daydream as her body shot up like a cannon.  His eyes widened as water glistened and trailed down her golden body.  He was ready for her and had already decided not to put up much of a fight. He was just trying so hard not to get a boner in fear she would notice.

Beyoncé closed in on him.

“BK!”

She stopped and turned round toward the direction her name was being called from with her hands resting on Jonathans shoulders.

“BK!” Lynn called.

“Yes ma’am!”  She answered removing her hands.

Jonathan groaned with disappointment. His father’s ex always ruined his fun.

Lynn stood at the grill. “Do you mind checking the casserole in the oven please? I would but I need to finish flippin’ these stakes.”

Beyoncé smiled at her.  “No problem.”  She said already swimming to the edge and lifting her self up.  “Looks like I win again boys!”  She shouted over her shoulder. “I’m done! I’ve been sliced up! Beat up! Tore up!  I’m done! I win!”

Jonathan opened his mouth to protest but he was at a total loss as his eyes trialed down her yellow bikini clad body.  She was perfection! Like a goddess even.  Water ran down her back on to her plump bottom and he found himself wishing he was a speck of that precipitation.  His older brother was indeed a lucky man.

She ran her hand down her long wet dark curls to ring out as much water as she could.  She turned round to speak to the teen with the raging hormones causing him to swallow hard.  “Mr. Timberlake’s coming to pick you up after we eat right?” She asked politely like always but to him her words were like velvet.

All he could do was gawk at her.

Beyoncé stood there in front of the pool drying her hair waiting for an answer she never got.  The goofy face he wore was very strange to her and she couldn’t help but giggle a little.  “Hey!  Jonathan!”  She said and there was still no reply.  “Jonathan… ya there!”  She said a little louder.

He jerked slightly.  “Uh… what?”  He asked blinking himself back to reality.

She smirked at him showing off her dimples.  “When’s your dad picking you up… I haven’t gotten a chance to meet him.”

Jonathan just shrugged.

“Okay.”  She mouthed to herself raising her brows.

Lynn waved her over.

Beyoncé passed Tiny and Big sitting at a picnic table playing a card game as she approached Lynn.

“I’m sure you’ve picked up on how little Justin talks about his father.”  Lynn said to her.

Beyoncé nodded.  “It’s the same with those two.” She said pointing to the pool.

Lynn shook her head.  “Naw… they’re just use to not talking about him when they come over to visit Justin is all hunny.  Justin’s relationship with Randall has all ways been a little strained.”  She said trying to put it lightly.  “I doubt Randall will even show today.  Justin’ll mostly likely drop the boys off at their mother’s later to night.”  She finished explaining like it wasn’t a big deal.

“Does he ever see him?”  Beyoncé asked wondering why Justin had never mentioned it before.

Lynn spread barbeque over the ribs.  “Well… mostly just special occasions like holidays and when Justin goes over to visit the boys.  That’s about it.  He only tolerates his father’s presents when necessary.”

Beyoncé was going to ask why but she figured it best to ask Justin himself. “I should go and check that casserole before it burns.”

Lynn simply nodded with a smile and continued with her task.

Beyoncé walked across the patio leaving her wrap on a lawn chair. She hadn’t thought it odd that Justin had introduced her to his Grandmother, Aunts, Uncles, countless cousins, and long time friends the past few days; all of which seemed to love and dote on him equally and he seemed to reciprocate those feelings as well.  What struck her as odd was she had voiced how excited she was to have the opportunity to finally meet his real father several times during their vacation and not once had Justin brought up his ill will towards him.  They had been best friends for years before they were loves and she thought they shared everything with each other.  He had spoken to her in the past about his father but that was in reference to his stepfather who he claimed as his real one.

Pulling the glass slide door open her bare feet stepped onto the cold hardwood floor and quickly shaking off the topic not wanting to over think something that probably wasn’t that serious of an issue to begin with.

The aroma of Shepard’s pie hurriedly invaded her nostrils as she rounded the corner to the foyer. Her stomach spoke reminding her just how hungry she was. Trying to limit the mess her wet bathing suit would cause; she quickened her steps down the long hall only allowing the balls of her feet to touch the cold floor.  Seconds later she was in the black marble covered kitchen grabbing two kitchen towels and opening the oven door to set the bubbling casserole on the stovetop.  Standing on her tiptoes she cut the oven off coming to the conclusion the dish was done and good enough to eat. 

Throwing the towel on the countertop she spun around to make her exit; not even making it five steps before she was grabbed around her waist and snatched.  Beyoncé gasped feeling a sweaty hand cover her mouth from behind. The assailant picked her up off her bare feet still grasping her middle with his other arm and pulled her into the pantry kicking and screaming.

The door shut and Beyoncé panicked.  Oprah’s shows on women being attacked flashed in her mind and she recalled her mentioning never to let the attacker get you to a second locations.  Her desperate eyes searched the dark space and widened.  She was already in the second location!  The lunatic bastard would probably violate her and undoubtedly kill her! 

She struggled harder against his strong embrace and somehow managed to wiggle an arm free.  She bit down hard on his hand and elbowed him twice in the stomach.

He doubled over.  “I can get use to this… rough foreplay!”  He grumbled with pain.

Beyoncé was already in mid-stride when the familiar voice froze her in position and she stayed like that a few seconds before slowly doing an about face.

Justin could clearly see she was pissed; it was evident in the deadly stare she gave him but he couldn’t help but be turned on by the sway in her hips as her bikini clad body stomped back over to him. Her hair was wet and wavy down her back. Her skin glistening like she had just stepped out of a pool and was now sun kissed and a slightly deeper golden brown.  He couldn’t help but smirk at her Amazon princess like appearance.

Beyoncé recognized the look he was giving her but wasn’t biting.  “Were you tryna kill me boy!” She yelled as she punched him in the arm. “I thought I was about to be raped!”  She said her voicing getting louder.

Justin ignored the sting in his arm as he pulled her close.  “I have to admit.”  He murmured against her ear.  “I did have a few dirty thoughts running through my mind… but in everyone I took you several ways willingly over… and over again baby girl.”  His husky voice sent shivers up and down her spine.  She couldn’t help but relax in his arms.  He leaned down to kiss the hollow of her neck and both his hand glided over the soft skin on her lower back; the stubble on his chin tickling her. “I missed you BK.”  He admitted softly.

Beyoncé pulled back to look up in his eyes with a smile and he kissed her dimpled cheek. “You were only gone for a few hours Justin… and look you made it through.”  She finished with a fake shocked expression.

His gaze lowered to the cleavage that showed at the edge of her bikini top and his eyes darken to a navy blue as he licked his pink lips.

She had no clue his mind and eyes were on other things from the lack of light in the pantry and she continued on.  “I knew you could-“her voice hitched as he traced the back of his hand around her naval which was her most ticklish area.  “Don’t do that!”  She giggled.

“I missed you… you didn’t miss me BK?”  He asked with a boyish pout.

She tried hard not to smile at how cute he was, but he was damn sexy and he knew it.  “Boy please!” She managed. Justin pulled her back up against his body and she tried to push away from him but failed from not putting up much of a fight to begin with.  “You need a shower!”  She said giving him the stank face.  “You’re all sweaty… and I’m wet!” She shrieked as he nibbled on her earlobe forcing her in to a fit of giggles.

“You know I like it when you’re wet for me babe.”  He responded slyly. “Come take a shower with me so we can do our part and reserve water.”

She frantically shook her head already seeing him close in on her.  “No!” She shrieked as he lifted her over his right shoulder.  “No Justin!  Don’t!” She screamed and kicked her feet.  “I’m too heavy!  Put me down!”

He smacked her butt.  “There’s nothing heavy about you… except that ass girl!” He said already heading out the pantry. 

She fought him the entire way between laughing and giggling.  “This house has been filled up all week… but the one time I need help nobody’s around!”

Justin entered his room and tossed her on his king size bed.  Not wanting to give her a chance to recover he jumped on top of her and immediately tackled her neck with his kisses.

She caressed the nape of his neck allowing him to take full advantage of her as his body rested between her legs.  “Don’t leave a mark.”  She said to him as she panted.

He only reply with a chuckle.  He trailed his hands up her sides and pulled her arms above her head.  His lips found her softer ones and he smiled at the cherry taste.  He trailed his tongue over her bottom lip before exploring her mouth.  He loved that kissing her still gave him butterfly.  He slowed his actions wanting to savor the feeling for as long as possible. 

Beyoncé melted into each touch and caress.  Her body reacted to him with every touch.  If she wasn’t wet before getting out of the pool she was now and taking that shower with him was becoming more and more appealing. Justin managed to tear his lips away from hers and kiss his way back to her neck.  “Justin!”  She moaned.

He ignored her thinking she was calling out in the heat of the moment.

“Justin!”  She moaned again; this time louder.  “We can’t papi!  Believe me… I want too… but we can’t!”

Justin paused with a huff.  “I think we can!  Everything’s working just fine on my end!”

She giggled at how frustrated he sounded.  “I was supposed to be back out side fifteen minutes ago… Lynn’ll probably come looking from me!” She reasoned.

Justin pulled back to meet her brown eyes.  “My mom knows me well enough to know when not to bother me in my room!  We’re both young adults with a hungry sexual appetite!  Trust me as soon as she comes up stairs and hears you screaming my name she’ll back off!”  He kissed and sucked his way down the valley of her breast to her toned abs. “I’ve been trying to get you away from my family all fuckin’ week!”

Beyoncé closed her eyes shut and squirmed under his touch.  “What if she sends one of your brothers?”  She managed to force out. Justin halted and let out a few frustrated grunts followed by numerous curse words.  “I’ll make up to you.”  She promised.

He didn’t say a word just crawled off of her and sulked all the way to the bathroom closing it behind him.

She shook her head and laughed at him.  After getting her laughter under control she stood up to exit the room but stopped when Justin’s blackberry rung and vibrated on the nightstand.  She was about to make her exit when he called out.  “Get that for me babe!”

She quickly picked it up and glanced at the screen name flashing.  A perfectly plucked brow arched.  “Cici,” she read.  As tempted as she was to answer it just to mark her territory she forced her legs to move towards the bathroom not wanting to be a hypocrite. Opening the bathroom door she handed it to him.  “Phone,” She said clearly annoyed.

Justin looked up to grab it and say “thanks” when he caught her rolling her eyes.  “What?”  He asked with a shrug taking the phone.

“It’s Cici!”  She emphasized the use of the nickname.

He couldn’t help but smile at her reaction. He walked over to her and kissed the crown of her head.  “It’s business.” He mumbled.

Beyoncé left the bathroom still not understanding why he found her moments of jealously cute.

He waited until the bathroom door shut before placing the phone to his ear.  “Hello.”

“Hey, Justin.” Ciara said in her small voice she was known for.

He finished removing his pants only leaving him in his boxers.  “What’s up?”

“You’re a hard man to keep up with JT.”

“Yeah… Sorry about that.  I brought BK home to meet the fam.”

She rolled her eyes at the mention of Beyoncé.  “Good for you.”  She managed to lie. “How’s it going?”  She asked hoping for the worst.

“They’re just as in love as me.”  He confessed with a smile, genuinely pleased everything had gone great so far.  He thought he might of heard a grunt on the other end but wasn’t sure.  “What can I do for you Cici?”  He asked trying to get on with it so he could hop in the shower. “Johnny told me your management thought it would be good if I helped promote your album.”

“Yeah… they’re jumping all over me because of my sales.  I don’t know what to do Justin!” She whined. “I thought my fans would be all over the new direction I took the album.  It has more of a pop edge then my previous albums.”

“Don’t be hard on yourself… sometimes it takes awhile for people to catch on to your vision but hang in there.”

“Our single is doing well though… that’s why my label’s not completely losing it.  They figure if we promote the record together it’ll boost my album sales.”  She paused trying to find the courage to ask. “I know it’s asking a lot but they really want you to go on a promotional tour with me… ya know hitting all the daytime shows.  They’ve actually already started scheduling it.  Our first stop would be Ellen since her audience really supports you.”  She stopped waiting for his reaction.

There was a long pause.

“You know I’m always here to help you in anyway I can Cici.”

Ciara let out the breath she was holding. “Thank you Justin! Thank you!”

“I’ll have my assistant call your people to set everything in motions, aight.”

“Oh I forgot to ask… My management is trying to get the producers of the American Music Awards to allow us to perform the song-“

“I’m already performing… with BK-“

“People have more then one performance on those shows all the time Justin.”  She said getting a little frustrated.  “Just ask Beyoncé.  She preformed all through the Grammy’s one year.”

Justin thought about it.  They had already had the show place them as the first act so they could leave right after the performance so Beyoncé could catch a flight to New York to shoot two videos before leaving the country on her world tour.  If he stayed to perform with Ciara he couldn’t see her off.  “I can’t do it… look I’m hosting Saturday Night Live that weekend.  I’ll have them add you on for two sets.  We can do our song and you can do another song from your album.”

Ciara wanted to throw a tantrum but thought better of it.  “That sounds good Justin.”  She said returning to her soft voice. “Thank you.”

~~~~~~~

Beyoncé closed the glass door as she returned back outside.

“Hunny I thought somebody had kidnapped you.”  Lynn said with a knowing smile.

Justin’s step father had joined everyone outside while she was away.

Lynn looked up from the grill and lifted up the cordless phone.  “You have a phone call… he’s been holdin’ for a while.  I hope he’s still there.”

Beyoncé walked over and took the phone.  “Thanks.”  She told her before putting it to her ear.  “Hello,” she said unsure of who would know she was there to call the house.

“Diva!”  B. Scott’s voice blared through the phone.  “Did you fall in or something child?”

“Scotty?”  She said relaxing a little.  “Whatcho want?”

“Love muffin have I got some dirt for you!  Guess who I interviewed yesterday girl?”

“Who Scotty?”  She asked with a sigh.

“Keri Hilson!” He said excitedly.

She furrowed her brows.  “Who?”

He kissed his teeth.  “The no fan base havin’ bitch that leaked that single beefin’ with you chica…  Anyway back to the story girl-friend!  Her people scheduled an interview with me not knowing me and you been down since before Diddy was called Puff Daddy!  Girl yes!  She walked up-in-here and I laid in to her ass-“

Beyoncé covered her face.  “You didn’t Scotty?”  She asked in a warning tone.

“I sho did! Girl I had my producer hold my ponytail as I whooped that ass!”

She couldn’t help but laugh at him.  Her attention was pulled away from the conversation when Stephan cheered and ran toward the back door to hug a very tall older man that strangely resembled Justin. “Scotty I’m gonna have to call you back.”

~~~~~

The tension in the dining room was palpable.  Justin and Beyoncé sat on one side of the table with Big and Tiny on either side of them.  Justin’s father Randall sat across from them with his wife Lisa at his side that was stuffing her face with fried chicken trying to avoid eye contact with anyone.  Lynn sat at one head and Paul sat at the other. There had yet to be one word spoken at the table except for the occasional “pass the salt,” since they took their seats thirty minutes prior.

Beyoncé shuffled her vegetable around on her plate before glancing Justin’s way.  He was rigid and tense.  He hadn’t said one word to her or anybody since coming downstairs and discovering they had two surprised guests.  She turned away from him and signed; she couldn’t take much more of the silent treatment he was giving to everyone.  It was so unlike him to be cold and stand offish.

She leaned over to him.  “If you hold that glass any tighter it’s gonna shatter.”  She whispered to him.

Justin released the glass and gave her an apologetic smile.  He had been trying to keep his cool the entire time and hadn’t even thought about how everything was affecting her. 

She returned the smile and went back to pushing her food around the plate.

Paul cleared his throat and spoke up to kill the silence. “I hope everyone’s enjoying the food.”

“Everything’s great Mr. Harless,” Big responded.

“I told you call me Paul.” And that was that.  It went back to silence for another five minutes.

Randall shifted uncomfortably in his seat and looked up at Beyoncé.  His eyes roamed over the white blouse she wore and then to cleavage.  They made eye contact and he smiled at her politely but it didn’t meet his eyes.  “My son Jonathan’s a huge fan of yours.”  He told her.  “He’s gone on and on about how beautiful you are for years now.  The posters on his wall don’t do you justice.”

She smiled at him and blushed from his compliment. “Thank you Mr. Timberlake.”

“Call me Randall… you’re practically family Beyoncé.”

Justin glared at him and he quickly looked away from her.  “You’re a huge flatterer aren’t you?” He asked dryly. “Try not to hit on her dad!”

“Justin!” His mother warned.  “Don’t!”

Beyoncé grabbed his hand that rested on the table.  She could feel how heated he was. His red face reflected her assumption.  “Justin.”  She pleaded

 He ignored her as he looked back at his father.  “How bout it dad… were you starting in on her early!”  He turned back to her.  “My father has a thing for younger woman… don’t you dad?  Especially one’s that are my girlfriend!”

Tiny just about choked on the stake he had just swallowed, while Big’s fork completely missed his mouth.

Lynn stood up.  “Justin he’s your father!”

“Mom! He’s not my father!  The only man that’s been a father to me is Paul… and I’m not gonna sit across from him.”  He said pointing to Randall.  “Like everything’s fuckin’ dandy when he hates me just as much as I hate him!  The only reason he’s here anyway is so he can drool and gawk at my girlfriend! You’re fuckin’ disgust me!”

Randall’s wife looked like she wanted to die on the spot.  She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.  “Please Justin,” She whispered. 

“Why do you stay with him?”  He asked her in a quiet tone.  “You deserve better!  He’s a lousy man and an even lousier father!”

“Justin that’s enough!”  Paul shouted.  “Son this isn’t the time!”

Randall stood towering over the table.  “I-am your father and you will respect me!”

Justin stood mimicking his stance.  Beyoncé stood up with him gripping his arm in fear he would jump over the table at his father.

“You’ve never been my father… Randall!”  He spat thought clenched teeth.  “You think you can come in my mother’s home after abandoning her years ago and start throwing orders around! You’re not even worthy to breath the same air her!”

Randall chuckled.  “All that anger boy… you’re a lot like your old man!”

Lynn knew that was the wrong thing to say when Big and Tiny got between the two to hold Justin back.  “Get outta my house Randall!”  She told him. “You’re not welcome here!”  She looked at his wife.  “I’m sorry.”

Justin struggled against his bodyguards as his father stared at him with a smug expression. “Make no mistake… you and I are nothing alike!  I pray every night I don’t end up like you!  You’re pathetic!”

Lynn looked at Beyoncé with a pleading in her eyes.

“Justin!” Beyoncé called. He stopped pulling against Big and Tiny to gaze into her eyes. “Please come with me. This is not worth the energy behind all that anger… please come with me upstairs.”

He took a few seconds to take in her words before looking away and nodding.  The guards dropped their hold on him and she took his hand; slowly leading him up stairs with the guards in tow.

~~~~~~~~~

Justin sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands completely embarrassed.  Beyoncé stood in front of him and he had yet to say a word since they entered the room five minutes ago.

Do you want to talk about it?”  She asked but got no answer.  She stood there giving him time to cool off before take a seat next to him and placing a hand on his back.  “It wasn’t that bad Justin.” She murmured.

He peeked at her from underneath his hands.  “Like shit it wasn’t!  I completely lost it down there… I ruined your vacations!  What a nice way to end it right?”

Beyoncé couldn’t help but laugh.  “You can be so dramatic sometimes JT!”  She giggled.  “You didn’t ruin my vacations silly.  So what your family’s not completely perfect!  Who’s is? It’s actually a relief to me!”  She said wearing a smile.

Justin sat back and looked at her.  “You’re crazy.”  He said in disbelief.

“So is your family!”  She shot back but quickly added “just kidding,” when she saw his face. “Justin… baby,” she said holding his face between both hands.  “So what your father’s an ass hole... big deal!  Like you said down there you’re nothing like him.”  She dropped her hands.  “Besides I kinda turned me on when you got all protective because you thought he was tryna holla at your girl.”  She said pushing him in the shoulder and smiling up at him.  “You don’t ever have to worry about being embarrassed for being who you are… not in front of me because no matter what I’ll always love you.”

Justin gave her a gentle kiss.  Thank you. “He mumbled against her lips.

“Don’t thank me… kiss me.” Before there lips touched she pulled back.  “Hold that thought… you might want to check on your mother first.”

Justin groaned.  “You’re right.”

~~~~~


Justin found his mother in the family room flipping the television but not paying attention to it. “Hey ma.”  He rasped.  “Can I sit?”

She looked over to him and held out her hand.  “Come here baby.”

Justin sat beside is mother and laid his head on her shoulder.  “I’m sorry.”

She patted his knee.  “It’s okay.”  She assured.  “I’m just worried about all that anger you’ve got carrying around inside you hunny.  I’m not saying you don’t a right to it… but don’t let it destroy you.  All the things your father’s done to both of us he’ll have to deal with and answer to it when the dear lord comes for him.  Now if it’s me you’re worried about… ‘I’m fine-“

“I just hate the way he treated you mom… all the things he did to me I can live with.”

“That was years ago Justin… I barley even think about those days now.  I’m happily married to Paul.  Randall can’t hurt me anymore. You just take care of yourself… and that pretty girl up stairs.”

Justin looked up at his mother and smiled.  He admired how strong she had become over the years.  He hoped one day he was as strong.  “Okay mama.”

~~~~~

After he talked to his mother a few more minutes he returned to his room to find it empty. The bed was perfect except for the jeans Beyoncé wore where laying on it in a crumbled heap. On the floor at the foot of the bed was the white blouse she had on.  He followed the trail leading to the bathroom coming a cross different articles of clothing here and there and took off his own with every step until he was left in his birthday suit.  Finally making it to the bathroom door he picked up her black lacy bra in front of it and tossed it to the side. He could hear “Falsetto,” playing on the other side of the door.

She puttin' moves on me
I could've swore shawty's a wrestler

Opening up the door to the spacious bathroom he entered the steam filled room trying his best to be quite as he tiptoed toward the shower.  He stood there naked just watching her silhouette through the glass door.


Talkin' all that shit
As soon as I hit, now I got her talkin' like this

“Are you going to stand there all night watching me?” She asked her voice echoing off the walls. 

In a falsetto,
She's like "Ooh, ooh! Baby! Ahh, ahh, ahh! Ohh! "

She slide the door open and reached for him. “Come here baby.” She said as he took her hand and she pulled him under the showerhead drenching him head to toe.

In a falsetto,
She's like "Ooh, ooh! Baby! Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh! "

Justin pressed his hard body up against her soft one and moved her so her back was up against the tile wall and quickly attacked her lips with bruising kisses. Her arms wrapped round his neck to pull him closer.

In a falsetto,
She's like "Ooh, ooh! Baby! Ahh, ahh, ahh! Ohh! "

He thrusted his tongue past her lips and she willingly submitted to his will moaning into his mouth as the kiss intensified. He kissed down her chin and down her neck as he brushed his erection up against her.

In a falsetto,
She's like "Ooh, ooh! Baby! Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh! "

Beyoncé panted his name as he sucked on her pulse point and ran his hand through her hair.  He kissed behind her ear back up to her plump lips and ran his hand down her back to caress her bottom.

She's telling all her homies
I'm the real deal
Everytime she leave the crib
Shawty be coming right back

She wrapped her hand round his throbbing dick and pumped him slowly.  Justin braced his hands on the shower to keep his balance. He pulled her hand away and brought both of them over her head as her chest heaved up and down with each breath she took.

She talkin' dirty all up in my ear
And I'm finna' put this dog right on her kitty cat
I wasn't gonna show you up
But then you got that liquor in you
Calling last night a fluke

She smirked up at him before kissing his lips and his ear. “No more.”  She said in a whisper sending shivers down his back.  “I can’t wait…I want it… please.” She begged.  “I need you.”

Acting like she didn't remember
I hopped up out that linen
And I'm finna' defend my title
Finna' put yo ass to bed
Tell me which way would you like it

Justin released her and his hands found there way to her breasts kneading them with his palms.  She bit her bottom lip to silence her cries as his right hand left her hard nipple and moved down south to her heated core.

Talkin' all that shit
As soon as I hit, now I got her talkin' like this
In a falsetto,
She's like "Ooh, ooh! Baby! Ahh, ahh, ahh! Ohh! "

He pushed two digest past her wet folds and she cried out from the friction but it did nothing for the release she wanted… needed.  She bucked her hips against his hands wanting him to go deeper but he anchored her back to the wall.

In a falsetto,
She's like "Ooh, ooh! Baby! Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh! "

She stared up in to his deep blue hooded eyes silently asking for what she wanted and he smiled in return.  “No more games.”  She said with a raised brown and he removed his hand from her center.

In a falsetto,
She's like "Ooh, ooh! Baby! Ahh, ahh, ahh! Ohh! "

Justin tilted her chin up towards him to steal a kiss. He reached behind her lifting her legs around his waste but not separating his lips from hers.  Beyoncé tightened her legs around his waist and grinded her heat up against his hardness as payback. His dick twitched from the contact and she smiled against his lips

In a falsetto,
She's like "Ooh, ooh! Baby! Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh! "

Not wanting to wait any longer he reached between them and guided his dick in to her tight pussy thrusting deep as he entered.  She dug her nails in to his lower back and broke their kiss when she let out a deep satisfied grunt.

She said it feels like her very first time
She said it feels like her very first night

Justin pressed her up hard against the wall as he moved swiftly in and out of her wetness.  Each time he went deeper her walls contracted around him sending organic sensations throughout his body making him want to fill every part of her… every inch of her.

Grind it, grind it, grind it, baby
Grind it, grind it, make me crazy
Grind it, grind it, do it, do it

Beyoncé leaned her head back on the wall.  “Harder!”  She demanded.  “Ohhh!  It feels so good!” She panted on.  “Harder!”

Justin pulled her down for a sloppy kiss as he picked up speed driving in to her deep and as quickly as he could manage.  Her cries of passion encouraged him on as they filled the shower.

Grind it, grind it, grind it, baby
Grind it, grind it, grind it, hon'
Grind it, grind it

He felt her body and her walls tighten round him.  He pistoned in and out of her at a monstrous speed trying to built her up for her release.  Her walls contracted and convulsed as she reached the top of her peak and her orgasm washed over her in waves.  She keep meeting his thrust as she road it out.

Now say, "Oooh, oooh, oooh, ooh ooh! "

Her walls milked his pulsating shaft for his own release. He never stopped moving with in her until he felt her body go limp and his own legs give out. He slowly brought them down to the shower floor.  She straddled him and he had her wrapped in his strong embrace.

It's all over now
You can come back down
We can talk in this key right here
But anytime you want me to take you up
Baby jump on this elevator
Promise there ain't nothing greater

They stayed on the shower floor trying to control there labored breathing for what seemed like forever still connected  as one as the water from the shower head beat down on there bare skin.

Take a shower
Let's take a shower
Let's take a shower
Let's take a shower
Meet you right back here in half an hour

… to be continued.

 

A/N:  Well there you go!  I hope you liked it.  Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

The song used at the end was “Falsetto,” By: The-Dream.  You should check it out if you haven’t heard it before. I felt it really set the mood at the end.  It’s hot and my jam for the moment!”

Chapter 07 – She Mends Me by shiree022000

A/N: Hi ladies! I’m back with this long awaited chapter.  Sorry for the delay. I’ve just been a busy girl. Like always I’m not to sure about this chapter, but not wanting to keep you waiting any longer I decided to go ahead and post it.  Please let me know what you think.

Heaven Can Wait

Chapter 07 – She Mends Me

His hand softly caressed her bare midriff. He pulled her back closer against his chest and spooned her as he snuggled more into the crook of her neck. It had been hours now; hours since he had drifted off to sleep after their encounter in the shower had been extended for a couple more rounds.  Now she was left to only her thoughts to keep her company.  She shifted a little and tucked her arm underneath her pillow trying to find a more comfortable position. She sighed as she stared at the wall.  Comfort wasn’t the issue; comfort wasn’t the reason why her mind wouldn’t slow enough to sleep and comfort wasn’t the reason she had been staring at the same imaginary spot for the past three hours in a darkened room. The events of the day were stuck in her mind on repeat.

Glancing at the clock on the nightstand she fought the urge to pull out her hair after seeing 4:57 displayed across its face.  It was official now; she wasn’t getting any sleep. Her morning schedule would begin in a few hours.  The first thing on her list was a phone interview with a radio station; forcing her self to get some shut eye now would be pointless.  She was use to this; with her life style she rarely got more then four hours asleep at a time anyway.  What would be the big deal in adding a sleepless night into the equation?

Pulling the covers back she readied her self to maneuver out of Justin’s arms.  He had been lightly snoring for hours now and she knew from experience waking him was not an easy task.  Slowly she lifted his arm that rested on her hip bone.  Right on Q he turned slightly away allowing her to slide out of bed; moving back he snuggled into the warmth of the spot she had just vacated.

The cool air caressed her bare skin as she shivered; walking over to Justin’s dresser she felt a slight ache between her legs.  He damn near broke her in half last night.  Removing a black night gown from the dresser she put her arms through and pulled it over her head letting the silky material spill over her breasts; down her stomach and end mid thigh.  Pulling her hair around to rest on her left shoulder, she tiptoed out the room trying her best not to wake the house.

She couldn’t see two inches in front of her, after feeling her way down the long hall, she found the stairs.  She peered down looking to see if any other lights were on, informing her she wasn’t up alone, but she was met with darkness. Descending slowly, midway down a step behind her creaked, making her heart jump. She tried her best not to shriek when his familiar voice filled the air startling her. 

“You should’ve just woke me… you can’t sneak for shit,” He chuckled.

Holding her chest trying to slow her heart she looked over her shoulder up at him.  “And you should’ve told me you were following me!”  She told him, trying her best not to raise her voice.

Justin walked ahead into the kitchen, flipping the light on as he bee lined it to the freezer.

Her eyes trailed up his body as he pulled the half eaten vanilla ice cream cart out.  “You’re bucket naked,” she said, stating the obvious.

Ignoring her statement he grabbed a spoon and walked around her, but not before stealing a quick kiss from her lips and whistling on.

She spun on her heels and watched him practically float to the kitchen table and take a seat.  She smiled. He was in an eerie good mood this morning. As odd as he seemed she relaxed a little.  She thought he would be the opposite, with the knowledge of her fast approaching European tour floating over his head.  This was a nice surprise, very nice.  “I see nobody pissed in your cheerios this morning.” She took the seat beside him. “You’re not a morning person. So why’s sunshine coming outta your ass?”

He scooped ice cream out of the cart and fed her.  “I’m always like this after a long night of hot nasty monkey sex… remember?”

Letting the sweet cream melt in her mouth she tried to fight the blush that crept into her cheeks. “Right… I forgot,” she choked out nervously.

His heart fluttered. He took pride in knowing he could still make her nervous.  He smiled as his mind took him to all the other places he could make her blush.

Opening her mouth, he fed her more; after rolling it around a little she said, “About how long can I expect this chipper mood to last?”

Tilting her chin up with the tips of his fingers he leaned in to steal another kiss, this time taking his time with it allowing the vanilla flavor to reach his tongue. “Two days.” He breathed against her lips.  “Give or take a few hours.” Licking his pink lips he relaxed back in his chair and went back to eating his ice cream.

Beyoncé studied him as his mood dampened slightly at the mention of her leaving him. Temporarily returning to an old habit, she bit her bottom lip. Changing the subject seemed like a good idea.  “What time is rehearsal?”  She asked. The American Music Awards seemed neutral enough.

“A couple hours after we land,” he mumbled between bites.  “That’s why you should still be asleep.”

She was about to admit to not having slept at all, but thought better of it. “I have a phone interview in about an hour.”

He nodded his head as he finished off the ice cream.

She drew in a deep, shuddering breath as she continued to watch him carefully.  They were skirting around each other and making small talk. This wasn’t them.  “Why haven’t you ever mentioned your father to me?”  She blurted out.  It had been bothering her most of the night and she wanted to know.

He looked up and gazed at her a few seconds before answering. “I talk about my father all the time Giselle.” It rolled off his tongue so easily it was blatantly obvious he was avoiding the question.

Ignoring the use of her grotesque middle name she pressed on. “I’m not talking about Paul, JT.  I’m talking about your real father, Randall.” She crossed her arms, daring him to try and dodge her again.

Justin shifted in his seat feeling naked for the first time, despite the fact he really was naked.  “There wasn’t much to tell.”

“You had a hell of a lot to say last night at dinner.”

He leaned back and blinked as if he were seeing things.  “Why are you asking me this now?”

She shrugged.  “Why not?” She hesitated a second.  “We’ve been friends along time and… I just… I wanna know why you never told me you hate your father so much? He’s a big part of your life, and I know nothing about him.”

Realizing she felt left out, he tired to lessen his defensiveness.  “Saying I hate my father is pretty strong words.”

“I believe those were your exact words.” She challenged with a raise of her brow.

He stood up.  “I’ll be right back,” he informed her before disappearing up the stairs.  After being gone for a good five minutes he returned down stairs dressed in a white t-shirt and black boxers.  He felt better about the conversation now, protected even.  While he was away he took the time to calm himself.  He never liked talking about his past with his father.  Over the years he had grown accustom to avoiding the topic all together.  Everyone around him learned that about him quickly and adapted to it with out question.  Beyoncé was different though, she was the woman he loved and planned on growing old and dieing with.  If he couldn’t share this part of himself with her something was wrong, very wrong. He took his seat again and laid both his black berry and side kick on the table.  He didn’t look up at her in fear of his eyes revealing how vulnerable this made him; instead he played with a string on the end of his shirt. “This thing with me and my father started the night I was conceived.” He paused as if he were seeing something right before his eyes… something painful.

 Beyoncé remained silent, not sure of what to do. 

“My father… he uh… he didn’t want children.”  He fumbled trying to find the right words.  “Shit, I don’t know maybe… maybe he liked it just being him and my mother… or maybe he loved her so much he didn’t like the idea of me coming and stealing her attention away. Till this day I don’t know why, but according to my aunt the night she told him she was pregnant he was furious, so furious he beat her.”  He sighed and finally locked his blue eyes on her brown.  The pain there was so great she had to force herself not to look away.  As he continued his story he fought to stay in control. “He beat the shit outta my mother BK… to the point she end up in the hospital. “

Beyoncé felt sick with guilt for making him feel like he had to share the most horrible part of his life with her.  The faraway stare he was giving her now was proof the womb had festered over time. Scooting toward him, she caressed his cheek and he rested his head in her lap. After placing a kiss on his forehead she raked her fingers through his thick curls in a soothing manner. “You don’t have to tell me right now.” She assured, wiping her own tears away as they fell from her eyes.

Justin continued on as if she hadn’t said a word.  His mind had already taken him there, and there was not turning back now.  “Her doctors were amazed that she didn’t miscarry that night. After I was born things got a lot worse… my father was a heavy drinker.  He never hit me though… always my mother.”  His voice was small now.  “He was smart.  He knew better… he knew that if he ever touched me my mother would leave him.  I think over time I started to resent her because of that.  He didn’t have to touch me to hurt me; knowing everything he had done to her was worse. The emotional abuse was much worse. As I got older he started cheating on her.  She didn’t know, but I knew.  He didn’t try to hide it from me.  I believe I was bout ten years old when I had had enough… I was just sick of it all, all the lies, the cheating, the drinking… everything. I told my mother about the women he had been with.  They fought.  My mother was so hurt and tired.  She had been beaten down so much in her life… I remember it because it was on Christmas Eve.  That was the night my father put a gun to my head and threatened to kill me-“

Beyoncé’s hand motions froze at the news. “He did what?”  She asked not wanting to believe anyone could do that to their child. “What happened?”  She forced out as she returned to running her fingers through his hair.

Justin seemed to snap out of the daze he was in and sat up quickly. “I don’t remember.  I just know after that my mother and I moved.” He finished like it was a normal situation for any ten year old.  He faced her.  “You understand why things are the way they are with me and him?”

She nodded.  “That’s truly fucked up… no one should have to live through that; especially a child.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug.  “I’m sorry.” She whispered against his neck, placing a kiss there. “I’m so sorry baby.” She was at a lost.  She didn’t know what to do for him.  Although he hadn’t broken down while sharing his story she knew that there was a great pain there and as the years passed that pain grew, he just hid it well; he hid it behind his anger.

Justin moved her hair back as he took in her vanilla scent and kissed her collar bone.  “Don’t feel sorry for me… thanks to him I know who I don’t wanna to be.” He pulled back to gaze into her chocolate orbs and wiped her tears away with both thumbs. “Don’t cry babe, I’m okay.”  He assured.

But she wasn’t convinced.  “You didn’t seem okay last night.”

He quickly waved it off. “That shit was nothin’… after he couldn’t hurt my mother anymore… let’s just say he found new ways to get to me.”

Beyoncé’s curiosity was getting the best of her, but figured she would keep her questions to a minimum after recalling what Justin had told her about his father liking younger women, and those younger women were sometimes his girlfriends.

Justin lifted her over to his lap.  He turned her head toward his for a light kiss.  “Since you’re in the mood for serious conversation, I think we should talk about Trace.” He told her trying to keep his tone malice free.

 She diverted her eyes away.  “I was wondering when you would mention him.”

“I want to know what went on in the car. Esmée didn’t tell me a thing… she basically just said he was an asshole and that I should ask you if I really wanted to know.”

“You asked her?” Her voice rose a little from irritation. “Why didn’t you ask me?”

“Slow down and relax.” He rubbed her thigh trying to calm her. “She actually came to me about it.  I didn’t ask her… so what happened?”

“You first,” she countered. “What happened when you got home… and why was the glass table broken down in the games room? Huh?”

A smile spread across his face. “You’re good.”  He said, shaking his finger at her. “But I asked you first.”

“Fine!” she rolled her eyes playfully. “Trace was nothing like I expected. I mean I had a feeling he didn’t like me… but I had no clue that he disliked me that damn much.”

“You’re not one to usually care what people think.”

“But he’s your best friend.”

“Ex-best friend,” He corrected.

“Okay! Okay! Ex-best friend! But he was still your best friend at the time and I felt like you wanted us to have a good relationship.”  She laughed at her own silliness. “But now-“

“But now?”

“Now I think all that matters is what you think.”  She looked at him expectantly. “What do you think?”

“I think you’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!” He said as he attacked her neck with hungry kisses.

She giggled.  “No! No!” She pulled away from him.  “Seriously… jokes aside, how do you really feel about the situation? I know Trace meant and still means a lot to you Justin.  I don’t know everything that happened between the two of you, but if it was anywhere close to what happened with me and him, it had to hurt. Let’s keep it 100.”

“100?”

“100”

“He pissed me the fuck off more then anything.  I promise you… and you may not believe this, but Trace use to be nothing like he is now, and that’s my word. Some where along the way he changed into someone I don’t recognize anymore. I mean… some of the things that came out of his mouth were just plain… plain-“

“Racist,” she finished for him.

He looked at her and nodded solemnly. “Yeah”

“I guess I don’t need to ask how the table got broken.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I don’t care about the ta-“

“I’m sorry for how he treated you, and how he must’ve made you feel.”

“Don’t worry about me… I’m sorry you lost a friend.”

He shook his head adamantly. “It doesn’t matter… none of that matters. You’re what matters to me Bey. You’re the most important person to me, and if he didn’t care about our friendship enough to except you then I’m much better off with one less friend.”

She smiled sadly. “Thank you for saying that… but you don’t have to try and make me feel better. I know how much Trace means to you.”

“Beyoncé,” he held her face in his hands. “He did… he did mean a lot to me, but you’re my world baby, and as long as I have you by my side fuck everybody else.” He moved his face closer to hers so there noses were inches apart. “I love you.” He whispered as her hand played with the hair at his nape. He held her gaze making sure she saw the truth that reflected in his eyes.

Beyoncé’s eyes glistened with unshed tears. “Justin-“she breathed before he silenced her with a kiss. This kiss was passion filled; one that sent tingles to the pit of her stomach and shot to the tips of her toes. Guiding his fingers through her thick locks his tongue gently explored her own. Wrapping both arms around his neck she moaned as he splayed his hands across her bare upper thighs, teasing her there.

Tearing his mouth away from hers for air, he placed butterfly kisses along her jaw. His hands were everywhere; her hips, her neck, her silk covered breast.  She was his, and every inch of her was fair game. He ran his finger under the left strap of her night gown, toying with the thin material. Kissing her collar bone he slid the strap off. At that exact moment his side kick and black berry vibrated simultaneously.

Justin let a few obscenities slip from his lips while Beyoncé tightly shut her eyes and sighed; this predicament was all too familiar to them.

Wanting to let him know it was okay Beyoncé smiled at him and kissed the top of his head.

He hesitated at first, but then grabbed for them. “I’m sorry baby girl.” Looking at his side kick first, he hit ignore and answered the other instead. After he was engrossed in conversation for a few minutes Beyoncé tried standing, but he put his arm around her waist to hold her in place in his lap mouthing, “One minute babe.”

She sat back and listened to his conversation.  It was business no doubt; business pertaining to Ciara. She sat quietly waiting trying her best not to feel any certain way about it. He was producing a lot of songs these days, and that required him to work with a lot of young female singers; a lot of young beautiful female singers who sometimes had long lasting crushes on him; it was part of his job she knew that… she didn’t have to like it, but she knew that. Watching him smile and laugh at something she said on the other end made her body heat rise.  What was this feeling she was getting?  It was new to her… was she getting jealous? When her brow arched and her lips perched together after she heard him say, “I’ll see you for rehearsal tomorrow,” there was no doubt she needed to get her attitude and emotions in check.

Justin said his goodbyes and hung up.  He rested his chin in the crook of her neck and kissed the hollow there.

“So you’re performing with Ciara at the awards?” She asked, unfazed by the sensation his lips were sending throughout her body. “First I hear of it.”

He slowed his actions and placed one last kiss on her shoulder before looking straight ahead. Damn, it had slipped his mind that he hadn’t mentioned his promotional tour with Ciara. At that moment he was glad he couldn’t see her face; he could just imagine what facial expression she was giving him right then. “Uhm… originally she did want us to perform, but I wanted to be the one to take you to the airport.  So… I got her two sets on Saturday Night Live, the weekend I host.” He said while he played with a piece of her hair.

She nodded her head stiffly. “Right,” she knew exactly where this was going. He wasn’t going to come right out and tell her so she assumed she needed to help him along. “You’re flying out to be with me a week after. I don’t need a send off. Call Johnny and see if it’s too late to book a performance at the awards.”

He swallowed hard. “Babe”

“Hmm?” She looked at him pretending to be clueless. 

He never turned to face her. “The reason we’ve been playing phone tag is…,” He paused, trying to make sure he had the right words prepared, “is she needs-“

“You to help promote her album,” She finished as she shifted a little in his lap to see his face. “Y’all are setting up a promotional tour that will probably take up all of this month and take you clear into the surrounding months… so you won’t be able to fly out and see me on my European tour for the next two an a half months, meaning… after the awards the next time I’ll see you is on your birthday and that’s if my schedule’s worked out by then.” She took in a deep breath and blew it out slowly.  If he wanted to do that it was fine; what she didn’t get was he had been sulking the entire vacation about being apart from her for a week, but hadn’t told her that week had been turned into two months. She knew how promotional tours went; those schedules were tight and usually had no breaks.

“I was gonna tell you Bk.” He said breaking into her thoughts.

“Why didn’t you?”

“My dad happened and it slipped my mind.” He hated disappointing her.  They were able to get past their separation because they had his upcoming visits to keep them going.

Beyoncé closed her eye.  Why was she letting this upset her? They had survived being separated before; not for two months but they had been separated, they could get through this.  She opened her eyes and focused back on him. “What happened with Ci’s album?”  She asked trying to be supportive. What would really be the point in being bitchy about it anyway?

Justin kissed her cheek, happy she wasn’t going to turn this into a fight. “Her album’s not delivering the numbers her label was expecting, so they’re putting a lot of pressure on her to get me to help her promote it.  They think-“

“You can save the album?” It was a statement not a question.

He sighed. He loved that she cared and he had always teased her about wanting to make her jealous, but he never wanted anything or anyone to cause a rift in their relationship. “Babe, she’s a friend.”

“A friend?”

“Yes, a friend.” He stressed, trying to assure her.

She had never been the jealous type, but there just was something about the chick that just rubbed her the wrong way. It was one thing to have a crush, but she feared Ciara’s feelings ran deeper then that and sometimes deep feelings turned into love. “You know I support anything you do.” She forced out. If she protested in anyway he would drop everything to be able to be by her side and that would be plan selfish of her. “You’re right, she’s your friend and you should help in anyway.” She stood up and kissed his cheek. “I’ma go wash my ass.”

Justin relaxed back in his seat relieved the conversation hadn’t turned nasty. Although they fought rarely, their fights were ruthless and usually intensified as they spat venomous words at one another.

She stopped mid way. “I forgot to tell you Shawn’s gonna do a few shows with me.” She said over her shoulder before disappearing upstairs.  If he was willing to be separated from her for months at a time she was going to make him sweat while doing it.

~~~~~~

“…and the winner for best pop/R&B is…”  T. I. watched his fiancé as she tore open the golden envelope, look at the results and hand them to him. Looking down at the small white card a bright smile spread across his face. “Beyoncé Knowles, for Single Ladies!” He shouted. 

The audience stood and clapped for the young “Diva,” as she covered her face from shock.  She was up against some huge names and hadn’t expected to win.  Feeling an elbow from the right jab her in the ribs she looked over at her cousin Angie.

“Girl go on up and get that!” She told her.  Leaning over she kissed her cheek. “Congratulation!” she said continuing to cheese and clap as she watched her walk through the massive crowd of her peers.

Beyoncé nervously smoothed out her black House of Dere'on dress. Making her way down the ale she smiled and thanked those in passing.  After reaching the stairs she lifted up her long gown as an usher assisted her to the podium. She hugged and kissed Tiny and T.I. Giving the hype crowd a few seconds to quite down she stared out into the audience still giving them her signature smile before speaking. “First and for most I want to thank God for truly blessing me…” An up roar of clapping, shouts and l love you’s followed. She blushed.  “I love you too… I want to thank my family and friends for their unconditional love, and I really want to thank the fans… I have the most amazing fans…” Her voice was drowned out by screaming and cheering so she paused.  “I… I love all of you so much.  Y’all always have my back no matter what some people think or say about me in the media!  You guys are why I love and continue to do what I do and I will always give you 100%!” She blew them a kiss and was then rushed back stage.

She was pulled into a dressing room.

“You have a little over a minute to change and get ready for your number Ms. Knowles.” The show’s assistant informed her before leaving and slamming the door behind him.

She stared at the door.  She didn’t have her cloths to change in to.  They were with her personal assistant.

A few seconds past and the door swung open.  In walked Angie with her dress.

She grabbed for it.  “Girlfriend… you are a life saver.”

Angie smiled at her.  “That’s what you pay me for.”

No more then a minute passed before she immerge from the dressing room wearing a long golden brown dress that dipped in the front and back.  She was handed a microphone and reminded of where she was to come in at. Standing on the side of the stage she waited for her q.

Justin was seated center stage behind a piano and mic when the spot lights focused in on him.  The crowd went wild.  “How y’all doin’ tonight?” He smirked at their reaction.  “I was originally asked to perform Ain’t Nothing Like the Real Thing, but y’all seen that… I wanted to kinda switch it up for you tonight.” The disappointment was evident.  Everyone had been anticipating him performing with Beyoncé. “I thought we’d do something special.” He started playing the familiar rift to “Until the End of Time,” and the reaction was massive.  He chuckled.  “Ya’ll don’t mind do you? I’m gonna bring out someone special to me and you… Ms. Beyoncé Knowles.”  As he stood the band behind him took over.

Beyoncé met him center stage and he interlocked their hand as he led the song.  They delivered a classic and memorable performance.  The chemistry was electric and the crowd ate it up.

~~~~~~

“Flight 101 to New York is now boarding.”

Justin played with her hands not ready to look up yet.

Both stood as B. Scott rounded the corner with his carry on bag.  “Hey love muffin’s!

Beyoncé turned to look at Justin.  Both of them had agreed to keep their goodbye short.  It was easier that way, but they hadn’t said anything yet and tears were already clouding her vision. Wiping them a way she looked up into his blue eyes and did her best to memorize his face.

Justin kissed the top of her head.  Looking into her eyes he traced the outline of her lips with his thumb.  “I miss you already.” He told her in a whisper.

She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. Her heart was breaking. Walking away was always the hardest part. Opening her eyes, she looked back up at him. He was fighting back his own tears. “I love you.” She choked out. 

He lowered his lips to hers for a tender kiss. “I love you more.” He breathed against her lips as he moved a stray piece of hair behind her ear. He pulled her body to his for a tight embrace and she bared her face in his chest breathing in his scent as her tears soaked his shirt.

“Flight 101 to New York is now boarding.”

He pulled back and gave her one last kiss on her lips.  “Make sure you call when you land.”  He reminded.

“Okay,’ she sniffled.

“How long are you in New York?”

“Probably a day or so to shoot those videos and then we’ll fly out.”

“Promise you won’t over do it?”

She gave him a teary smile. “I’ll try.”

He kissed their intertwined hands.  “I love you.”

B. Scott took her free hand and pulled her in the direction of their flight.  Justin held on tight until it was nearly impossible, he then forced himself to let go. “Take care of her.”

B. Scott wrapped his arm around her and she laid her head on his shoulder.

Justin watched them until the crowd swallowed them up.

... to be continued.


A/N: Please leave a comment.

Although they didn’t perform,”Ain’t Nothing like the Real Thing,” I wanted to post the link to that performance.  I thought it was cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXpcTBYB4jU

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=500