Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Dean and Ari rode in her car while Sam, Jo, Missouri were in the Impala with Amber. They were headed to the courthouse for Ari and Dean to get married. Amber was excited that Dean was going to finally be her daddy. She tried to look out the window to see the car ahead of them with excitement in her little face. She wore a frilly pink dress with white socks and shoes. Jo was dressed for the occasion in her first dress, a pink slip dress with high heels that she already hated wearing. Missouri wore a lightweight blue summer dress with cap sleeves while Sam had on black slacks and an off-white dress shirt without a tie. Jo couldn’t stop herself from taking glances at him. Missouri had come to the occasion because Dean was the first Winchester to get married and she didn’t want to miss out. They had tried to convince her to stay around a while though she only agreed to “hang out” a few days.
“So Dean is going to be my Dad and you my uncle Sammy, right?”
“Yes,” Sam said as he looked in the mirror at the little girl who sat behind him.
“Yea,” Amber said as she grinned at Missouri who sat beside her in the car.
“That’s right you and Megan will be sisters,” Sam said with a smile before he noticed.
that Dean had pulled the car over to the side of the road in front of them.
Oh, great, not now, this can’t be happening.

“Ari you sure you want to do this at the courthouse? We could put together a simple wedding at the local church,” Dean said with concern on his handsome face.
He wore an outfit that matched Sam’s though they had decided he should wear a tie to match the shirt. Ari’s dress for the day was also off white, made of lace and long enough to barely skim her knees. The low-cut bodice emphasized the bust and helped her seem less pregnant. Dean thought she looked especially beautiful. They had been having the same discussion for days about the church. Ari appreciated Dean’s offer but she had no interest in the church wedding her fiancé thought she should have.
“Sweetie, no I am fine with this. We were doing this for Amber remember?”
“Not just for Amber I mean………don’t women always dream of the day they get married? Sam says…”
“It’s sweet, it is very sweet that you are concerned but we have an appointment in less than an hour and I really want to keep it,” she said with a smile.
Dean sighed. He wanted so much to do the right thing. He wanted Ari to be happy though he had less interest in stepping a church than she did. He leaned over to kiss her before there was a tap on the window.

He turned around to see his brother with a grin on his face.
“The kissing part comes after the I do’s,” he commented as he leaned against the car as though he may stay a while.
“We have heard that Sam,” Dean said with a laugh.
“Not changing your minds I hope,” Sam said suddenly a bit apprehensive.
“No, we’re good,” Ari smiled as she smoothed out her dress where Dean had roamed his hands while they kissed.
“We’re ready,” Dean said as he started the car before Sam smiled and walked back to the Impala.
Ari laughed as they got back onto the road.
“You like making them nervous don’t you?”
“It was not my intention,” he smirked.
“You have honorable intentions,” she said with a smile at her future husband.
Dean was quiet, he still hoped having Ari and Amber in his life was honorable. He didn’t want to think of them getting hurt because of his choices. The dream came back to him full force along with the doubts. No, I love them that has to mean something in the scheme of things. Sam had told him that the demon was a liar, though he knew it, but the demon did feed on fear. Dean had fear regarding his twins, fear that they would have gifts to make them targets, fear that they would never survive to be born, fear that he was a bad person for bringing them into existence. However, what he felt for Ari was too strong to ignore and he believed she felt the same. Why couldn’ t their lives just be good for a while longer? He wanted to enjoy their day. He smiled over at Ari as they continued toward Fond du Lac and their future.

The ceremony was quick and to the point. Amber was an angel as she watched them from beside Missouri who dabbed her eyes when they said their vows.
“I will do all in my power to keep you safe, to be at your side in sickness or sorrow, to love you to the best of my ability. You are my future, my lover, my friend, I vow this to you,” he said as he looked into Ari’s eyes.
“My lover, my friend, my hero, Dean I do not want any other, only you. You are my heart the only man I have ever loved. I will do my best to honor, cherish and respect you as long as I live, I vow this to you,” Ari said before they exchanged rings.
Dean’s platinum ring was a gift from Ari though she had let him pick it out after Megan had gone home.
{Flashback}
They had decided to spend the day in Milwaukee shopping. Dean complied under duress but he knew he should get a ring. They had lunch at a restaurant downtown called Water Street Brewery. It was a treat for Dean since he had come along with few complaints. He had fresh Oktoberfest beer, which was a specialty of the restaurant microbrewery, as well as a nice sized hamburger with fries. Ari laughed at him as he rubbed his stomach when he was done.
“I think you ate too much now I will have to drag you around the mall,” she teased.
“No, I’m fine but it was very good we should come here again,” he said with a smile.
She smiled indulgently back at him, as she finished her Chicken Taco Salad.
“Yes, the food her is fantastic, thank Sam for the recommendation. He and Jo came here recently he said.”
“I’ll do that.”

When they finally arrived at the Bayshore Mall, they stopped at Kay’s Jewelers first but were unimpressed. After they wandered around for over an hour, they decided to make a stop at another Jewelers that had seen on the way into town. It was a smaller store that looked to be family owned. Once they were inside, they noticed that the designs seemed custom, not like the same old ones they had seen at the mall stores. Dean went to ask about having a band made for Ari’s ring since it was an antique while she spoke with a sales woman about a ring for him. It only took a few minutes to get their requests taken care off then they were on their way with exactly what they wanted.

“Have I told you how amazing you are lately?” Dean asked as they got into the Impala.
“No not lately but every night when you watch me sleep I get the idea that you think I am pretty special,” she teased him.
“Oh you play possum on me? Now I know,” he laughed as they drove away.
{End Flashback}

After the ceremony, they went out to eat at the local Red Lobster. They all walked in to the casual restaurant dressed in their wedding duds and received quite a bit of attention. Amber smiled as she held Dean’s hand as he went up to the hostess to ask how long it would be to get a table for six. The woman informed them the wait would be about a half hour which was good for any restaurant on a Saturday around two o’clock. The decided to wait so they took various seats since there was not room for them to sit together during that time. Sam and Jo sat at the bar. Missouri sat with Amber on a bench while Dean and Ari stood near the front door.

After a few minutes, Ari needed to go to the ladies room so she went in with no other thought than to get her business done and get back to her husband. However, when she entered the restroom she realized there was a line about three deep. She smiled at no one in particular as she waited but the lady who came in behind her pushed her against the woman in front of her. Ari turned to ask the lady why but before she knew it, she was on the floor. The lady hit her in the face. The restroom was suddenly quiet as the lady in front of Ari bent down to help her up. The guilty woman walked out.
“What a Bitch,” the lady said.
“Are you okay?” another woman asked as she wet a towel for Ari’s face.
“Yeah, I’m fine, she surprised me. I do not know her, I don’t even live here…”
“Honey sometimes people are just mean for kicks, I will tell the manager what happened you don’t need to worry.”
The lady who helped her to start nodded, she said she was willing to back up the story too and it was ashamed that a woman would hit a total stranger, let alone a pregnant one on her wedding day. Ari frowned but thanked them for their kindness and accepted their congratulations on her wedding. When she stood in front of the mirror, she didn’t think her eye looked that bad but it would swell underneath. Dean was going to have a cow.

Next thing she knew Missouri was behind her with Amber. She went into the older woman’s arms.
“Mommy what’s wrong?’
“Um, I had a bit of accident in here I am fine,” she said as Missouri shook her head.
“You really okay?” Missouri asked.
Ari nodded. She wasn’t a fan of fighting but if she hadn’t been pregnant, there would have been a real fight in the restroom. But, in this case, she only felt vulnerable and hormonal all over again. She was afraid to leave the restroom for fear of Dean’s reaction. Missouri went out first to tell Dean what happened so he would not freak out, then she came back to let Ari know that Dean had gone to get the car and would pick her up at the door. Their celebration had been ruined. They decided to go home and order pizza though Dean and Ari were headed to a hotel for two days as a honeymoon.

“You okay?” he asked with a scowl on his face.
“I’m fine, I promise. It just surprised me, I never expected that.”
He barely held himself in check when he saw her black eye though someone had handed her an ice pack to put over it.
“The manager gave us gift certificates but I do not plan to ever go to that location again,” Dean said to keep from saying other things.
He was so angry he couldn’t see straight. Angry with himself for not being able to protect his new bride, angry with the stupid Bitch that would hit someone she didn’t even know, angry with fate for allowing something happen to Ari.
“Honey, it’s okay no reason to be upset. It was one of those random acts of violence, nothing can be done.”
Funny I had hoped for a random act of kindness on this happy day.
“You had several witnesses so they did take her away even though initially she came out of the restroom as though nothing had happened before a lady came out behind her to calmly alert the manager and tell him what happened,” Dean said with a heavy heart tht he had been left in the dark and unable to help her.
“Guess she wanted to share the bad day she was having, the other ladies were very nice,” Ari replied though in her heart she knew things could be worse for her.
She was not in any pain, she felt fine, though she wondered to herself how that happened.

Mary wished she had been faster at catching Ari as she fell, all she had been able to do was to slow down her fall so she hadn’t landed hard on the floor. What would have happened to her precious grandsons if she hadn’t gone into the restroom? It was the type of thing that worried her constantly. She was only one spirit she couldn’t be everywhere at once. Her powers were limited. At some point she was going to have to give up her watch on her family, she dreaded that day.

***

At the hotel that night, Dean smiled down at Ari as he kneeled between her legs. She grinned back at him as he caressed her feet.
“You know is my turn to “go down” on you.”
“We don’t take turns we go with flow, right?”
She laughed, “If you say so.”
Dean smiled as he nibbled on her thighs, his fingers traced lazy circles up toward her center. She felt hot with the thought of where he was headed. She leaned up on her elbows to watch. Her legs were spread open as though she was about to deliver. Dean was nothing if he wasn’t thorough, he liked to take his time so she enjoy ever second. He fondled the strip of hair between her legs for a few moments before he plunged his thumb inside her to find her soaking wet and slippery. He had to lean up to see her face because of her stomach since she had gone back to lying flat on her back. He smirked in earnest as he continued on the path to giving her an orgasm. She looked serene so he continued. When he exchanged his thumb for his tongue, Ari moaned as he twirled and plunged until she felt ready to explode. When he added a couple of fingers to the mix she knew she thought she might faint with what he was doing to her. She closed her eyes as she breathed deeply.

“Dean, oh Dean,” she said as she bucked against his hand.
He loved the sound of his name as it came off her lips. He decided spur of the moment to make her come without him inside for once. She shuddered as she almost bounced of the bed with the waves that hit her. She smiled when she leaned up and she could smell herself on his face. He reached over to kiss her and she licked his lips. Dean smiled, something about a woman who didn’t mind when sex got a bit messy it was part of hard-core lovemaking, the thought turned him on all over again.

Not much time passed until she pushed him on his back and straddled him. He smiled up at her before he pulled her head down so he could kiss her lips again. His tongue explored her mouth hungrily as though it were truly their first time. Ari was his match in the little war of the tongues, so much so that their hearts were racing when the kiss finally ended. With her hands on his face he could see the bruise on her eye and he reached to touch it.
“Not so pretty now, huh?”
“No, gorgeous,” he said as he pulled her head down again.
The things he had learned from Ari had more to do with character than appearance he realized. She was someone who would give her all to a cause and be happy about it. She rarely sulked, she had begun to love nature and the wind in her hair. She smiled often and didn’t hold grudges. She loved her child wholeheartedly and he believed she loved him the same. That was what he had begun to see as beauty, all the little things that make each person unique. He hoped by not “freaking out” about the restaurant incident that he could possibly be on the road to where he wanted to be as a person of integrity despite the incident in Chicago. He smiled up at her before they made love with her in control.

Mary stayed away from the hotel because it was her son’s honeymoon it wasn’t something she needed to be involved in. Instead, she went to the house to see how Jo and Sam were spending their night. She found them in the den as they played Candyland with Amber. They were spread out on the floor and seemed to enjoy the little girl’s company. She watched Sam as he eyed Jo longingly and wondered if Jo would ever let Sam get close enough to truly love her. Jo seemed oblivious to Sam’s attention though Mary knew that was impossible. Jo had already proclaimed to Ari that she liked Sam. Mary sighed as she faded away into the darkness. She had things to do, her family was safe for the night she was no longer needed.

TBC