Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Mary crossed her arms over her chest, as she looked into the eyes of the demon who had taken her life. She seethed with anger though she knew it wouldn’t do her any good. She was dead; he still wrecked havoc on her family. She was powerless to stop him her only plan of action included what she was allowed to do most often and that was watch. Lately she had been, okay for a while, they had let her get away with a few helpful actions but she realized that was frowned upon. She gave Sam the vision that sent him back to Lawrence, and more than once Dean’s hunches had been from her. Just a little help from the netherworld for “her boys”. The invisible world, unless you were a guardian, could not physically interfere with the visible world. Even demons did their work by suggestion only. If she got close enough to the guardians they might be lenient on her and not tell the powers at large or so she hoped.
“You can’t touch her why are you here?” Mary asked in a huff as she kept an eye out for any others who might want her granddaughter. She was most afraid of the reapers.
“Who are you looking for? You know Megan will be fine,” the yellow eyed demon said in a bit of huff himself.
Megan had lived past her six month birthday because no one knew she existed until her visit to see her father. Now the little girl’s lifespan was under wraps but he knew she was safe for the moment.
“Don’t question me, I asked why are you here playing around?”
“Maybe I was bored came to ruffle some feathers, saw you hanging around, being naughty.”
She rolled her eyes before she saw someone come in that could cause her problems. The guardian flew straight toward her with a frown on its face.

“Mary?”
“Uh huh?”
“You have to stop…”
The guardian looked in the demon’s direction as he stared back at her. She didn’t have to say anything to him he knew better than to try to harass her little charge, Megan was way to young for him to attempt to influence. After the yellow eyed demon left, the guardian reiterated to Mary that she had over stepped her bounds one too many times. She gave her a last warning that she had to stop interfering in the visible world or she would be cut off from roaming the earth and be sent to heaven and given work detail until she could be avenged to pass over into heavenly rest. Mary sighed, she felt powerless again, just like the night she died.

It was after dark when Dean walked in to the hospital and approached the desk. A red headed nurse with bright blue eyes eyed him as she asked him what he needed. Dean, who was in father mode, paid her no real attention as she leaned forward to let her assets been seen while she searched for the name he had given her, Megan Robinson.
“Okay, she is on the fourth floor. Looks like she just came around, is she your niece?” she asked with high hopes before she noticed his wedding band.
Dean shook his head before he walked toward the elevator; he pushed the button then turned back with a smile.
“She’s my daughter,” he said with a smile in the nurse’s direction.
The red head sighed as she went back to work. All the HOT ones are taken, she thought.

Meanwhile, Sam tossed in his sleep. He and Jo had endured a nice day while they entertained Amber when Missouri and Ari had gone shopping. Sam’s emotions were wound tight after a whole day of thinking that Jo was not right for him, he couldn’t get his mind to process that he had to tell her. The next thing he knew she was on top of him as she took off her shirt. She grinned down at him as he looked up in shocked surprise.
“Jo, what are you doing?”
“What we do best,” she said as she bit her lip before she bent down to kiss his open lips. She licked and sucked them with eagerness as he began to respond. His hands found her ass as he stroked the roundness under her short pajama bottoms. She moved against his hands as he guided them between her legs, which were moist from kissing him. Sam took the clue and moved his hand up to pull down the shorts.

His mind was fuzzy from the kissing he reasoned, while she moved her lips to his neck. He used the top of his index finger to caress her love nub gently and he could feel that she was wet, almost dripping. He turned his hand to push his fingers inside her as she moved down to take in what he offered. Her lips landed on his collarbone where she sucked hard to keep from moaning aloud because of what he was doing to her. She could feel his erection grow under the sheet as it pushed against her pubic bone.

Sam moved his hands back to her firm behind, spreading her sweet womanly scent from her insides to her ass again but neither cared as she reached to move the sheet back so she could feel him and end her anguished discomfort of being on the edge of her orgasm. Sam didn’t stop her as she impaled herself on him. She straddled him as he stroked her perky breasts and push up inside her, repeatedly, slow then fast. Jo closed her eyes as she took him in as she squeezed tightly, enjoying the range of sensations. He was beyond care about anything other than the moment. He didn’t have to love Jo to enjoy her, though it seemed callous to him, he knew she felt safe with him. But..

Back in Missouri, Dean approached the room to find Cassie in the arms of a tall blonde man. He wore what looked like Dockers, a pale blue polo shirt and brown casual shoes. Dean rolled his eyes as he went into the room he had been given the directions to. He found Megan sitting up as she spoke to the nurse.
“I’m sorry you can’t be in here,” the nurse began.
“Daddy,” Megan said with a grin.
“Or maybe so,” Dean said under his breath as the nurse left them alone in the room.
“Hey Sweetie, how are you?” he asked as he kissed her chubby cheeks before he sat down to hold her hand.
Her other arm was in a cast and she has several bruises on her face, chest, and cheek. He didn’t like the looks of the bruising at all.
“I missed you,” she said as her smile faded.
“Oh I missed you too but you didn’t have to go and have an accident to see me,” he teased her.
“Oh silly daddy,” she said as she indulged him.
She couldn’t keep her eyes off of him and he her. The sat quietly for a moment before she told him what happened.

She had just finished when Cassie finally came in the room.
“So you made it.”
“Yep,” Dean said as he watched Megan again.
His heart ached that he had so little time with her. He was torn by their whole situation.
“Um, can we talk?” Dean asked as he turned to face Cassie with a frown.
“Sure,” Cassie said as she let Megan know they would be back in a moment.
Dean squeezed her hand as he got up to follow Cassie out the door.

The first thing he saw outside was that the tall blonde still waited in the waiting room. He looked up when Cassie came out of the room. Dean motioned for the man to stay where he was.
“We will be back in a minute,” he said in the guy’s general direction.
“Be back in a second,” Cassie said as the guy looked at her to make sure it was okay to leave them alone.
When they had gone as far as the coffee machines, Cassie stopped to look at Dean.

“What the hell is going on with you?”
“Tell me how she got hurt? The truth,” Dean insisted.
“She was with my mom for the day and she rode out toward the sidewalk the same time a guy lost control of his car and ended up on the same sidewalk. It was an accident and the guy is paying for it all.”
Dean looked in her eyes, he hadn’t liked the look of the blonde boyfriend and wanted to make sure the accident was not something else. He sighed. He had been a boyfriend of a woman with a little girl and he had done fine. He knew about boundaries and he wanted to make sure that the boyfriend knew them also. Cassie watched him as he only stared at her.
“Dean I love Megan, I would not allow anything to happen to her on purpose, she is my daughter too, for heaven’s sake.”
“I’ll just say it, that man of yours, he needs to keep his hands off my daughter,” he said before he turned to walk away.
“I agree,” Cassie said to herself.
Vince was the only man she had every opened her heart up to since Megan because she agreed with Dean too often women just weren’t careful with their daughters and their boyfriends. She sighed as they got in the elevator before she let him know she understood his concern.
"Good, that’s all I’m saying,” Dean said.

“His name is Vince and he is a good guy but I get that you love your daughter, I think that's great. Can you give me the benefit of the doubt that I will watch over her?”
Dean looked at her as she tried to be calm. Maybe he had over reacted, maybe he didn’t want Megan to get close to anyone who may be her father some day when she had only begun to get to know him. Maybe it was jealousy, jealousy that might make Cassie suspicious of anything Vince did because sometimes things in your head can become real life.
“I do trust your judgment but I just need you to keep her safe.”
Cassie teared up, “I’m sorry about this accident, I was at work, my mother was so upset with herself they had to sedate her Dean. You have to know this is hard for us too.”
Dean stood by the elevator as Cassie wiped her face, he sighed.
“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have come on so strong. I worry about things lately. Ari and the twins now, Megan. Maybe I will get better.”
“Or not, you know Dean, worry is what you do best. Ask Sam,” she teased him before Vince walked over, while she tried to relax and smile.
“Hey you two okay?”
Dean turned to give the guy his hand.
“Hey, I’m Dean, Megan’s dad.”
“I figured, I’m Vince, Cassie’s future husband, I hope,” he said as Cassie’s mouth fell open.

Sam leaned up as he heard someone knock on the door. He looked around the room to see he was alone. I must have been dreaming, but it felt so real. He reached down to raise the sheet to see he had come on it. One serious wet dream.
“Just a second,” he said as he noticed it was only just after midnight.
He removed the sheets and bundled them up on the floor by the bed, reached in his closet to pull out two light weight blankets to cover the mattress. He took a deep breath as he went to see who was at the door. He was surprised to see it was Missouri.
“Hey Sam, I heard someone at the back door, do you want to check it out?”
“Yeah sure I will be right out.”
Missouri nodded as she shut the door. Sam wondered who would come by so late, they hadn’t heard from Ellen in almost a week.

Sam looked out the window to see a Gray F150 parked on the drive and he could hear voices as they stood on the other side of the door. He held the salt gun in his left hand as he opened the door with his right. He stood at his full height as he looked out at the strangers.
“How can I help you?” he asked.
“Sam, is that you?” the older man asked.
“It’s your cousin, Alec, and Uncle Johnny. You wrote to us a couple of weeks ago, we said we would try to visit on our vacation.”
Sam remembered, they said it was a good time since they were doing their yearly father and son bonding trip. They thought they might stop by to see their kin.

But Sam was still hesitant, it seemed too good to be true. The next sound he heard as his relatives still stood in the yard on the other side of the screen door was Jo as she came up behind him in her nightgown.
“Jo, go get dressed or wait upstairs,” Sam instructed under his breathe.
“Yes, sir boss,” she said as she went back up to the kitchen.
Both men outside chuckled.
“You going to let us in?”
Sam sighed, “ I have to test you first though, to let you in.”
The men looked at one another.
“It may hurt but I have to shoot you with the salt gun.”
“Why?”
“It’s a long story but trust me in my line of work its necessary.”
The older man shook his head, the younger only raised his eyebrows.
“How do we know it won’t kill us?”
“It’s rock salt, it can kill certain types of spirits but only stings humans.”
“Come on, Dad, I will go first, let’s humor him,” Alec said with a grin.

It took a minute for Sam to convince Jo to come back down to block the door just in case. She stood at the door with a pistol in her hand while Sam went out side with the rock salt gun to shoot his cousin in the leg. There was a bit of a ruckus while Alec stopped laughing after he was shot before Johnny took his turn. Sam gathered they may have had a bit to drink during their drive but at least they both passed. Jo giggled as all the Winchesters came in the door then headed downstairs.

Dean watched Vince from the door as he and Cassie visited with Megan. He was convinced that Vince might be a decent guy though he still felt the sting of jealousy that another man was in his daughter’s life. He wanted to be Megan’s hero for some reason it bothered him that she would smile at Vince they way she had at him. He knew he was being stupid, it was good for Megan to have a father figure when he wasn’t around. It was the fact that he was there that was the problem. He had come because he was afraid he would lose his child before he had a chance to know her well. Then he realized that she was calling him.
“Daddy.”
“Yeah,” he said as he went all the way in the room.”
“Can you stay with me while I’m sick?”
“Absolutely,” he said as he took Vince’s place at her side.
Then he saw it, the smile that was for him alone, he leaned up to kiss her forehead before he held her hand again with a huge smirk on his face. This was his little girl.

TBC