Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The song in this sexy chapter is Baby Come to Me by James Ingram and Patti Austin.  It is an oldie that I just love.  Enjoy.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


When Ari came back downstairs after she put Amber to bed, Dean smiled at her. He had moved from the sofa in the living room to the empty bedroom all on his own.

"Looks like you don't need my help," she teased as she dropped the heavy robe she had worn just in case she ran into Chet in her attempt to get back to Dean.

"Boy that was scary I thought you had on Missouri's clothes for a second," Dean teased as he lay on the covers in only his boxers.

"Oh you wanted Missouri to come down?" she teased as she modeled her royal blue silk robe before him; it was all she had on under the heavy robe she had worn.

"No, you will do just fine, now stop teasing me and get over here," he said as she straddled his legs to lean over him.

"I will do fine?" she laughed, "I could go get Missouri for you," she added, before Dean rolled his eyes with a smirk.

(Patti)

Thinkin' back in time

When love was only in my mind

I realize

Ain't no second chance

You've got to hold on to romance

Don't let it slide

There's a special kind of magic in the air

When you find another heart that needs to share

-
She knelt down to kiss him as he caressed her body, his hands roamed to and fro over the silk that emphasized her curves. Her heart rate rose from his nearness and his touch. Her tongue teased his lips as it slid lightly across them evoking moans from him. She teased him slowly before he opened his mouth to let her tongue invade the moist lush cavern. He pulled her closer as the kiss deepened while their tongues engaged in a silent war, the only sounds were the beat of their hearts.

(Both)

Baby, come to me

Let me put my arms around you

This was meant to be

And I'm oh so glad I found you

Need you ev'ry day

Gotta have your love around me

Baby, always stay

'Cause I can't go back to livin' without you

Ari moved her hands from his shoulders to his face as she balanced herself over him. He couldn't get enough of her warmth as they continued to kiss more fervently. There body heat rose with the contact. Dean did not want her to move from her spot, she tasted sweet, even the fear that gripped his heart about the baby she carried did not deter him. When they finally released one another from the kiss their eyes locked, both full of passion, desire, longing, and love. Ari hesitantly broke the eye contact as she peppered kisses over his neck before she found a favored soft spot to suckle. Dean closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling, as she licked and bit, alternately.

(James)

Spendin' ev'ry dime

To keep you talkin' on the line

That's how it was

And all those walks together

Out in any kind of weather

Just because

There's a brand-new way

Of looking at your life

When you know that love

Is standing by your side

He smiled as she moved down to his Adam's apple to kiss it before she roamed further south. His nipples were hard from all the stimulation to his body but she kissed them too, her hands touched his muscled chest in appreciation of its satiny smoothness despite the scars he bore. She stopped her exploration then looked up to see his hazel eyes full of love for her. She was touched, though she may have insisted it was hormones she felt a tear fall to her cheek. To hide it she knelt down again to push her tongue inside his navel, a glorious inny, Dean had never met someone so fascinated with that part of his anatomy. His erection ached as she inched closer to it, his mind was muddy with the thought that he really needed her to get to the main event, but he fought the urge to complain. He adored her hands on his body too much to ruin the mood. Her hands that awakened every part of him inside and out, his poor heart was in over drive. He swallowed, then told himself to breathe, it was a turning point for him. Love had truly come to Dean Winchester.

(Both)

Baby, come to me

Let me put my arms around you

This was meant to be

And I'm oh so glad I found you

Need you ev'ry day

Gotta have your love around me

Baby, always stay

'Cause I can't go back to livin' without you

His hands were in her hair as he massaged her scalp absentmindedly before she pulled off his boxers. After they fell to the floor, she smiled at the sight before her. His erection was stiff and at the ready though the size might frighten a shy girl, Ari was used to him. She touched it lovingly, little Dean, then bit her lip as he closed his eyes again. Once she saw he wasn't looking she tried something new, as she licked up one side then down the other before she put the tip of her tongue inside the slit. She moved it gently back and forth before Dean's eyes shot open. What was that? Whoa, it felt damn good. Ari didn't realize he had begun to watch her as she got into it with her eyes closed. His breath began to come faster than before because of the stimulation that took him so close to the edge. When she pulled up again she impaled herself on his erection, immediately. Looks like it did something for her too, he thought.

(James)

The nights can be cold

There's a chill to ev'ry evenin'

When you're all alone

(Patti)

Don't talk anymore

'Cause you know that I'll be here

To keep you warm

(Oh, darling keep me warm)

She rode him slowly to start but picked up a few minutes later when she leaned up again to kiss him. He raised his uninjured leg to help her as well as add a new angle. She was agile and Dean's hands caressed her from top to bottom before she finally discarded the silk robe. The sight of her soft full breasts pleased him. He reached up to touch and stroke them as she continued to kiss his lips again. Slow and easy make it last. She was slippery wet and tight, the combination that he enjoyed most. Two months without sex, without Ari, had been torture. No solitary solution could make up for that. He reached up to place his finger on her soft spot, gently, just a tickle at first enough to help her reach her climax then he began persistent motion that rocked her insides. She trembled when she came just before he exploded inside her. He was satisfied as he sighed while she lay for a moment contented and exhausted on his chest. Welcome home.

One week later,

Sam came in the door with his bags in hand as Amber ran to meet him after seeing him out her window.

"Sammy," she said as she ran to him before he dropped his bag on the floor.

He picked her up for a big hug.

"Hey Munchkin, did you miss me?"

"Yes, Sammy, I missed you so much," she said as she hugged him tight. Sam put her down after a minute with a smile, just before Ari walked in the kitchen with her purse in hand.

It felt good to be home and welcomed even if by a little girl who seemed to adore him.

"Hey Sam, you look a bit tired."

"Good to see you too, you look good," he grinned.

"Blame that on your brother," she laughed.

"Well whatever he is doing its working," he replied.

Ari laughed, "Well we have to go to the store in a sec, I'm going to run down to see if Dean needs anything can you watch Amber for a minute."

Sam nodded.

"By the way, welcome back," Ari said as she disappeared down the stairs.

She said hi to Jo and Chet as she ran into them on the way down, Jo smiled as she dragged her bags, though the older man looked tired. Ari's focus was on her quick errand.

(Both)

Baby, come to me

Let me put my arms around you

This was meant to be

And I'm oh so glad I found you

Need you ev'ry day

Gotta have your love around me

Baby, always stay

'Cause I can't go back to livin' without you

Dean was on the sofa again with his broken leg propped up on the pillow and the remote in hand. He had been moving around quite well though he still could not get up the stairs independently. He had chosen to reside in the downstairs until he received his walking cast the following week. He smiled up at Ari when she walked in the room. She wore low cut jeans and a hunter green t-shirt that didn't quite meet up with her jeans, just a bit of tummy peeked through. Dean licked his lips as she took a seat beside him before he leaned up to kiss her alluring mouth. She sat the beer she had brought to him on the table near the sofa.

"Thanks," he said after the kiss.

"You're welcome, hey I'm going to the store, do you need anything," she as she leaned down again to brush her lips over his.

"I need you to stay here," he whispered against her mouth.

"You are making it hard to leave you," she groaned as he held her against him.

"It's my job to want you," he said before he nibbled on her ear.

She sighed loudly, the word Dean came out like a prayer.

"I'll be back," she grinned before she slowly got up.

"You know you look awfully sexy to be pregnant," he commented.

"You think? You know a lot of men are attracted to pregnant women and it only gets better from here," she said as she walked out the door with an obvious sway of her hips.

Count me in that number, how did I get so lucky, he said to himself as he licked his lips.

After they left for the store, Sam and Jo went down to talk to Dean.

"So travelers how did it go?" he asked with a dimpled grin.

"Hey are you or Ari pregnant, Dude, you are glowing," Sam teased.

"Don't be jealous she is taking good care of me," Dean replied with a smirk.

Jo laughed, "I bet she is," she said under her breath.

Dean glared playfully at Jo.

"I just meant I knew she would take good care of you," Jo corrected herself as she recalled the promise she made to herself to play nice with Ari.

"So, Sammy, you two get everything figured out between you?" Dean asked with a raised eyebrow as he looked from one to the other.

"We are good, don't worry yourself," Sam said with a slight grin.

"You mean don't worry my pretty head?" Dean asked.

Then it was time for Jo to roll her eyes. Sam chuckled, same old Dean.

At the store Ari was in a daze, she had let Amber shop with Missouri while she checked out the produce department. She wandered aimlessly for a few minutes as she sighed. It had been a week since Dean had returned home and they had yet to talk about the baby. They had spoken of the vision but not the actually baby that she carried. Inside her head, she had hoped he would catch the excitement so they could talk about her pregnancy openly. Instead, she was still waiting for him to bring up. I should have known he wasn't the type to talk babies. She knew she couldn't afford to stress over the situation the fact that he was back at home was a reason to be happy with or without baby talk. Dean is safe, that should be my focus. Deep breath, I know he will get in the spirit of things soon. At least I hope so.

The other two walked up behind Ari as she was lost in thought.

"Honey you okay?"

"Yeah," Ari said with an unconvincing look on her face.

Missouri knew what was wrong, as she lightly touched Ari's hand. Amber looked up at her mother from beside the cart.

"Tell me you aren't fretting over Dean. That boy loves you like crazy. I've seen the look in his eyes. He would do anything for you. He may never be able to explain it but I know it's true."

"I know, I really do," Ari conceded with another sigh.

Amber smiled up at her mother as Ari put her hand on the little girls head.

"I like Dean, Mommy."

"Me too Munchkin, me too," she said as she they went toward the register.

"Dean is lucky to have two such beautiful ladies in his life," Missouri said as she grinned

at the others.

That night they all went out for dinner, except for Chet who had a cold. Jo and Sam had been concerned about getting sick themselves but so far had avoided it. Chet insisted all he needed was rest as he waved to them as they left the yard. He went back inside to warm himself a bowl of soup. He ate in front of the television where he fell asleep an hour later.

TBC