Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Authors Note: The guys just got back so there is quite a bit of sex in this chapter.


Chapter Two

When Dean arrived back the next evening, he found Cassie at the stove while Cory set the table. Dean sauntered in and gave his son a high five while Cassie ignored him.
“Hey buddy, did you miss me?”
“Yeah Dad, good to have you back,” Cory said with a grin as he smiled up at his father.
Dean was not a fan of hugs between men so Cory knew to keep his distance as he smiled wide-eyed but he noticed right away that his mother was quiet. Dean noticed too as silence filled the room. Cassie continued sautéing the onions before she moved the skillet from the heat before and moved to lean against the counter with her back to them. 
“I’m going to go up until dinner time,” Cory volunteered as he left the uneasy environment of the kitchen.
Dean put his arms around Cassie’s waist and his lips to her neck as she tried not to relax against him. She could feel his heart beat and she was tempted speak to him.
“You can’t be mad at me forever,” he whispered against her ear.
Cassie bit her lip to keep from sighing aloud. He always knew how to get past her defenses. He moved his hands over the front of her shirt as he slowly tortured her suddenly awakened body. She closed her eyes as he nipped at her neck with his lips. 
“Dean,” she said as she turned in his arms.
“I don’t want to fight,” he said as he looked in her sad eyes.
When he had left to go out of town, they had had a big blow out about his parenting skills he had hoped she would be over the anger by the time he returned. She had seemed okay when they talked while he was gone but now he knew it was a ruse.
“I just want you to understand what I have been trying to get you to see.”
He leaned down to kiss her because he really didn’t want to argue either, What he wanted to do did not involve the kitchen or clothing. She gave up the fight and put her arms around his neck. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as he pulled her closer. She sucked it before she offered her tongue to him, it was several moments before the kiss ended and they were both breathless. She pushed her hands through his hair as he smirked at her.
“I have heard you every time you have said it, Dean you can’t give the kids everything they want. I just disagree,” he said with a sigh.
“But…”
“I will try saying no now and again,” he said as he took her hand.
“Wait the food.”
“It can wait,” he said as they left the kitchen to go upstairs.
----
When Sam and Logan arrived at the house with the little baby, Lydia could only smile. She had no idea how they were going to make thr plan work. Sam’s very public position was a major hurdle they would need to overcome. He had given her an overview of how he wanted to get things done, and all of it was illegal. She bit her lip as Logan brought in a few things that had picked up for the little girl. There was a stroller, a playpen, a bag of toys and she couldn’t believe it, a few bags of baby clothes plus diapers. 
“Hey Sweetie,” Lydia said to the smiling baby as Sam put her in his wife’s arms.
He had known Lydia would be on board as far as not giving the baby over to social services it was something they had discussed often, as they considered taking in foster children over the years. 
“Looks like you got the new baby you wanted without getting fat,” Mackenzie said as she walked in the room to ogle the new comer. 
“What’s her name?” Lydia asked as she rolled her eyes toward her daughter.
“We chose something temporarily so as not to keep calling her baby girl,” Sam said with a laugh.
“That was?” Mackenzie asked.
“Marianne.”
“That’s nice,” Lydia said as she leaned up to receive Sam’s kiss.
The three of them gathered in the living room to see how the little girl responded to her new environment while Logan went up to his room to call his girl friend. It was something he had not been able to do alone for the last week and he had missed her. Sam grinned as he saw his eldest walk away. It wasn’t as if Logan would have any interest in a new baby he conceded, though the young man had been quite helpful when he needed to be. 
----
Marianne had been easy going since the moment they had found her, she smiled and gurgled as though she loved an audience, her blonde hair and blue eyes reminded Sam of the person that had led them to her. He was not convinced it was an angel but they had decided it could have been the ghost of the child’s mother wanting her to be safe. The little girl seemed to only get fussy when she needed food or changing, at least so far. After a few minutes, Mackenzie wandered off to go to a friend’s house while Sam and Lydia looked over the baby.
“Sam are you sure we can do this?”
“I don’t know what else to do. She is an innocent and unless I can find her some family I feel responsible for her.”
Lydia bit her lip as she looked into her husband’s eyes. He was always so passionate about those in need. He put his arms around her as she played with the baby in her lap. They had considered trying to have another baby, maybe this was an answer to their desire. 
“So what is the cover story you decided on? We will need to make sure the kids know what to say.”
“I was thinking we could just say it was an adoption, something that is personal would be best. I mean it makes the most sense and no one would bother to check out a story like that. I could make the records and get them dated and posted in all the right places.”
Lydia smiled, she was glad Sam was on her side, he would be an awesome adversary in a courtroom, with his knowledge of the law and the back door to get things done. Sam leaned down to kiss her just as Marianne decided she was hungry and let out a loud wail to get her point across. Lydia smiled, she loved babies.
----
Cassie watched Dean as he slept after they made love. She sighed, as she looked him over. She didn’t see any new bruises or scars which was good at his age. He was no longer the twenty eight year old she had married but he was almost forty though he was in great physical shape and her heart raced at that thought. Still a Babe even now. He was an awesome example of masculinity with his broad shoulders, muscular chest, toned legs, six pack abs and pouty kissable lips. She dared to touch his freckles across his nose as he opened his emerald colored eyes to look at her before he pulled her face down so he could kiss her full lips. She was mesmerized all over again. He could get in her head like no one else, of course, that was always a second before he got into her pants or up her skirt. She smiled to herself. 
“I should finish dinner so the kids don’t starve,” she said though she would have preferred to stay in bed with him. 
“If they’re hungry they will fix something,” he said as he pulled her naked body back on top of him.
----
She smiled as he nipped her lip. Dean loved the way Cassie’s body had filled out over the years. Her breasts were fuller as well as her hips, her legs were toned and long. He loved when he was wrapped up inside her, he felt safe and secure from life. He wasn’t sure why, she was only human and they fought often. He did know he loved her like no other person he had ever met. Once they had gotten over the supernatural ness of his life, she was on board with everything else. She didn’t mind the hunting though she had begun their marriage as a bit of a nag but he knew she was afraid for him. He had been afraid for her also being involved with him was a risk. He appreciated that she loved him enough to stick with him.
“But I promised them tacos,” she protested, a bit weakly.
His hands roamed over her soft firm behind and up her back through her hair. She nuzzled his neck with her lips as her body came alive all over again. She was on her back a second later with her smiling husband looking down at her. Devilish, came to mind as his eyes lit up. Another round, she thought, of course that was Dean. He moved her arms above her head as he engulfed her neck with tiny kisses. She sighed as she relaxed against his warm flesh. 
----
A while later, her legs were on his shoulders and he was plunged deep inside her when there was a knock on the door.
“Mom?” Alli said with irritation in her young voice.
Dean closed his eyes as he came, Cassie tried to swallow and respond to her daughter while she came down from her orgasm.
“Uh,” was all that came out.
“Be out in a sec,” Dean said.
“Ughhhh,” Alli said as she left the door with an audible stomping.
Dean rolled over to lie beside Cassie.
“She is just upset that she hasn’t seen you yet you know.”
“You mean my little princess?” he said with a smirk.
Allison was a Daddy’s girl in every sense of the word, she adored Dean and he gave her everything she wanted which was a problem between him and Cassie.
“Yeah, that’s what I mean,” Cassie said with a smile as she got up to dress before she headed downstairs to finish supper.
----
Sam and Lydia watched the baby sleep after they put her down for a nap. Logan and Sam had put together the crib set they bought on the way back from the hunt.
“She is so sweet and cute,” Lydia said as she bit her lip.
“What? What’s wrong?”
“Do you really think it was her mother you saw?”
“I don’t know she looked a lot like her,” Sam said as he pulled Lydia close for a kiss.
Lydia hoped that the situation would work out for them to keep Marianne, they loved to have little ones around. The two older children were almost living their own lives lately. She missed the chaos of dealing with a young one.
“Yeah, I think it will. She needs someone and we have the space and funds to watch out for her.”
“Yeah we do and the love,” she said as she looked up at her husband.
“We do have that,” he said as he leaned down to press a kiss to her lips.
----
He took her hand as he led her out of the room. Logan at sixteen spent quite a bit of time with his girlfriend, Linda, who lived down the block. He met her at his junior high school the year before. Mackenzie was at her piano class for another hour and a half so they had time alone until dinner.
“On the other hand, this is the good thing about having older children,” Lydia said as Sam began to undo her shirt after they went into their bedroom.
“But they were too sweet when they were younger,” Sam teased as Lydia pulled his tee shirt over his head before she put her arms around his neck.
”Well they are still sweet but now they know everything,” she said with a laugh before she kissed his waiting lips.
----
Sam picked her up as they continued to kiss, while he laid her on the bed. Lydia reached to undo his jeans . Sam leaned up to let to let his jeans fall off while she leaned up to unzip her skirt so he could put it on the floor too. His heart rate doubled as reached to undo the front clasp on his wife’s bra while she smiled at him and traced the smooth lines of his chest. He couldn’t wait to get her nipples into his mouth after the bra fell open in front of him. He sucked and licked while she laced her fingers through his long brown hair. He still liked it long and wouldn’t cut it any shorter than he had to for work. 
She bit her lip as she arched her back to get closer to him as he moved his attention to her stomach. She kissed his neck and lovingly ran her hands over his firm biceps, while he breathed in her feminine scent. She could see his erection as it stood out from his body, it wasn’t intimidating but encouraging. It was large, ready and waiting, just for her. She closed her eyes as he removed her lace panties before he looked into her eyes with a smile. 
----
She loved Sam and even after hunting with him then having a family, she couldn’t quite catch her breath when he touched her. He had the kindest eyes she had ever seen, she honestly couldn’t imagine being married to Dean. Dean tended to be hot headed though he too was a kind man in his own way. She moaned as he traced the outline of what little hair lay near her center. He tortured her with his nose against her soft spot before he slid his index finger against her swollen nether lips. He huge hands were gentle as he moved his digits slowly against her while he leaned up to kiss her repeatedly all over her lips and neck. Lydia was soaking wet and felt she might explode without any direct contact to her sex. She tried to calm herself just before he pushed his fingers in side her, she was overly wet and almost embarrassed by it.
“So sweet,” he said as she blushed. 
----
She put her hands back around his neck to stare into his eyes that were glazed over with passion and desire. His fingers became more insistent a moment later as he kept switching them while she pushed against his hand wantonly.
“Sam,” she said in little more than a whisper.
He looked down at her with a predatory grin.
“Huh?”
“Please, I need you inside of me, really soon,” she quietly begged as she bit her lip.
He kissed her generous lips one last time before he removed his fingers and situated his body to slowly push inside of her. He adored the look on her face when her body was fully awakened because of his manipulations. He felt powerful and masculine. It was almost a power trip for him. It was something he could do for the woman he loved that no one else was allowed to do. His erection filled her up fast, the feeling of him calmed the rise of the former waves she had experienced a minute before, then new sensations took their place. She closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his back while he rocked against her with a grin on his face. She leaned her head back to receive his peppering of kissing against her throat as she panted with pleasure. 
“More?”
“Please,” she said in barely a whisper.
Sam smiled as he gave her what she asked for and more moaning could be heard as she enjoyed it. She kept up her end as she pushed back against him and was the first to climax with a smile on her face. Sam came unceremoniously a second later and grinned as he moved to lie beside her. 
“Welcome home, Honey, that was mind blowing to say the least,” she said as he leaned down to kiss her again.


TBC
Please leave feedback.