Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Did I mention I had no idea how SEXY this little fic turned out LOL More Winchester Loving ahead :)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


{Flashback-before the recital at Sam’s house}
Dean and Sam met in the den after the meal. Sam began to pace right after the door was shut. 
“Sam, calm down,” Dean said before Lydia came in with the baby.
Sam looked up at her concerned face.
“I want to talk to Dean alone, please,” he said in a pleading voice to his wife.
“Okay,” she said as she walked back out of the room.
“Was that necessary?” Dean asked his brother who now sat on the sofa with his head in his hands.
“Yes,” Sam mumbled without looking up.
The room was completely silent for several long moments while Dean watched as Sam pulled himself together. Then he looked up at Dean who stood leaned against the entertainment center with a frown on his face.

Sam finally began to tell Dean about seeing the girl there at the house. Dean decided to sit down to listen.
“Whoa, she told you she wanted you to keep the baby?”
Sam nodded. Dean shook his head. Things were getting weirder even for them.
“Well, I think you shouldn’t worry, I mean you saw her picture so we know it’s her. What’s the problem?”
Sam looked at his brother solemnly, “I feel bad for the family. I mean how would you feel if it were a baby missing in your family?”
“Devastated, but she must have a reason. Why don’t we take some time this weekend to go check out the family, you know anonymous like.”
“I was thinking about that, there has to be a good reason why she would prefer her daughter be with a stranger than her own kin.”
“Exactly, problem solved.” Unless you are hallucinating.
Sam got up as he racked his hands through his hair.
“Yeah, it must be a good reason.”
Dean got up and patted his brother on the back, “Cheer up Francis, we have a plan.”
{End Flashback}

That night Dean dreaded the talk with Cassie as they got ready for bed. She came out of the bathroom in her blue silk nightie with her hair down around her shoulders. It was the one nightgown that he didn’t really mind because he loved the way the silk felt against his hand. She smiled at him and seemed to be in a good mood.

Once they were in bed Dean apologized again for not telling her what had happened with Allysa ahead of time. 
“It’s okay, she pulled the wool over my eyes, but she is still grounded right?”
“Right,” he said as he pulled her into this arms.
She grinned up at him.
“I think you are a wonderful father, Honey, I hope you don’t think I’m always picking on you.”
He leaned down to kiss her waiting lips. If she wasn’t going to fight with him then he was willing to forget the whole thing. She pushed her fingers through his hair before he caressed her curves through the soft fabric. The feel of her body just out of reach turned him on. 
---
Across town, Lydia and Sam made love like it was their first time. She moaned against his neck as he pressed his erection inside her. He sucked on her neck just above her collarbone where it was the most sensitive, one of the many spots that drove her wild. She opened wider for him as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Neither of them thought of anything else other than the satisfaction of the moment as their bodies glistened with sweat and the room was permeated with the aroma of their combined scents. Sam moved so that she was on top and he could see the passion in her eyes before she closed them.
“Sam,” was all she could say as she rode him first slow then faster. 
She bit her lip as she tried not to scream out as her orgasm began to overwhelm her.

Suddenly, the sound of Marianne’s cries filled the room even though she was in the nursery next door. They both jumped up to grab their robes to put on as they rushed to check on the little girl. When they arrived in the room it was to find her kicking quietly in her crib. She smiled when she saw them. Sam picked her up to put her on his shoulder. She babbled happily for him though she needed a diaper change. Sam took care of that quickly as Lydia looked on still in shock. What had happened? She wondered. She did recall that they needed to connect the baby monitors but what was the sound that was so similar to a babies cry that they had heard? Marianne’s mother watched with a smile Sam will figure things out she thought as she faded away. 
“Sam what’s going on?” Lydia asked as they turned to take the baby back to their room.
“My guess is this little one may have some special gifts,” he said as he looked down at the baby as she smiled in his arms.

They heard a sound and turned to see MacKenzie stood at the entrance to the room rubbing her eyes. Her hair was in a braid down her back and she wore a long blue Tweetee Bird tee shirt.
“Hey, what’s going on? Why is she crying?”
“She’s okay honey, we think she just wants to be in the room with us,” Lydia said as she put her hand on her daughter’s shoulder.
“That’s good, I thought I was dreaming it seemed like her crying was coming from all over the house,” the teenager said before she headed back to her room.
Sam looked at Lydia as they spoke with their eyes. Something was up with the baby, but they would figure it out in the morning. Sam gave Marianne over to Lydia so he could grab the portable crib and a few diapers. Lydia waited patiently for Sam as she bounce the little girl on here hip, this time on the way out they ran into a sleepy eyed Logan. Logan was any more awake than Mackey had been in his pajama bottoms with his short cropped hair standing on end.
“Hey what’s up with all the noise?” he asked with concern as he looked at his parents.
“Sorry honey, I don’t think she liked being alone in here,” Lydia said as she smiled at her’ son’s pouty face.
Logan yawned as he reached to touch the baby’s cheek as she smiled up at him.
“She is a cutie,” he said before he turned to go back to his room.
“Good night,” he said as he walked away.
--
Once Marianne was asleep Sam and Lydia both got back in the bed. Sam was more than willing to take up where they had left off but Lydia seemed sleepy. She closed her eyes as she lay down beside him.
“You too tired to…”
She smiled at her husband’s timidity.
“You’re kidding right? Too tired to make love, not on your life, she said as she climbed on top of him and pulled the covers over her head. Sam laughed as she ran her fingers over his abs before she leaned up to kiss him.
“Ohhh that’s what I’m talking about,” he whispered to keep from waking the little girl who now slept peacefully across the room. 
--
Lydia watched as Sam and Dean prepared to leave that Saturday morning. She stood in the garage as she held the baby. Sam waved one last time before the backed out of the driveway. Logan was to began his first job that weekend so he stayed behind to work. Dean smiled at his sister in law with a confident wave, more confidence than he felt as he put his hand down to gaze at his brother’s stubborn profile. Sam had begun to show his Winchester traits more since he began to work in his chosen career.
--
Lydia bit her lip as she contemplated what her husband might find on his trip. She hoped whatever it was would satisfy Sam for good. She hated when Sam was uneasy and she knew he didn’t want to lose his job after he had worked so hard to get it. He had fallen hard for little Marianne and she was certain he already felt she was a part of their family.
--
{Flashback – 12 years before}
Things in their lives had settled nicely after Logan had come home. Logan did not suffer any long-term damage but for a while he hated to be left alone. They all moved to a nice Midwest town in Illinois. The town was small and Dean brought his family to a house not far from Sam and Lydia. They changed their last names to Reese before Sam undertook his studies again which was the name on his transcripts

For a while, after they got the new house finances were tough with two children. Sam started out working as an office assistant while he attended school and Lydia designed web pages from home. The mortgage was almost too much in the start with the kids staying home for school which meant Lydia’s attention was divided during the day. 
Sam had worried often in the lean years but Lydia kept him encouraged. The kids were healthy and enjoyed playing with the local children in the neighborhood. 

One incident that stood out that happened was when MacKenzie was six years old caused them to have second thoughts about their move. The little girl had a crush on the boy next door, Nathan Wright. The boy, who was eight, told his policeman father that the girl next door didn’t go to school. Of course, Nathan, was young and was simply bragging. He didn’t mean for MacKenzie to get in trouble. Nathan’s father waited until Sam had come home from work one night to approach him. For some reason the neighbor had avoided speaking with Lydia who was home all day. 

Sam was tired and let the man know, in no uncertain terms, his children were being schooled, just at home. Mr. Wright showed his doubt before Sam who was still in the car indicated for him to move so he could pull his Sasquatch sized frame from the car to tower over the man. Mr. Wright muttered an apology before he moved as quickly as possible back to his property. Sam laughed as he told Lydia about the incident though she was afraid that wouldn’t be the end of the situation.

The next day during lunch someone rang the doorbell as they sat down to eat. 
“Go ahead,” she told the kids as she went to answer the door. 
In her heart she knew who it would be, she peeped out to see who was on the other side. She bit her lip before she straightened her shoulders and opened the door with a smile. She was angry but she refused to let it show.
“Yes?” 
“Mrs. Reese?”
“Yes and you are?”
“I’m Rebecca Young from social services. May I come in please?” she asked in her best friendly voice.
“No,” Lydia said with her smile in place.
She knew their rights and they had the right to homeschool.
“Why not? Do you have something to hide?”
“No, but I do not let people in my house that I do not personally know, so I will not let you in my home,” Lydia insisted.
“Okay, I can come back with the police and a search warrant.”
“Or we could have our discussion here at the door.”
For a moment, the two ladies glared at one another.

“Okay,” she said with a heavy sigh.
Lydia crossed her arms over her chest as she waited to see what the lady had to say after a conversation with one neighbor.
“It has been reported that your children have not been attending school.”
“That is true, but, I school them at home.”
“Oh.”
For a moment, Rebecca was taken back. The woman in front of her seemed intelligent and almost friendly though she assumed she felt she was under attack which would account for the standoffish behavior that she detected.
“Well?”
“Do you have your children tested?”
“Yes.”
“Yes, hold on while I get the number for you they have the results from the last few tests,” she said as she before she shut the door and ran into Mackey who had stood quietly behind her.
“Honey, go eat.”
“Who’s the lady?”
“No one don’t worry just go finish your lunch, please.
The little girl smiled before she bounced to the other room. 

Lydia grabbed the information from her desk, wrote it down then took the piece of paper to Miss Young at the door. 
“Anything else?”
“No Thank You.”
But Rebecca still stood on the other side of the screen door as Lydia raised her eyebrow at her.
“Yes?” she asked.
“Well have you considered private school?”
“We have a plan, but thanks for your concern.”
Rebecca nodded before she walked away.

After the incident, the Wright’s came over to apologize for their nosiness and they all became friends. Of course, MacKenzie fell out of like with the boy a week later though Logan stayed close with Nathan until the Wright’s moved again two years later. They realized two things: they were being watched whether they liked it or not and neighbors are not always bad.
{End Flashback}

Lydia became aware that Marianne was wriggling in an effort to be free of her constraining arms around her. The little girl’s bright blue eyes sparkled at her.
“I’m sorry, Sweetie, let’s go play,” she said to the baby as they went inside the house. The whole while she had been lost in thought she had stood in the garage.

TBC