Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Alli found Dean in front of the television in the living room later that evening. He sat with his feet up on the coffee table and a beer by his hand. He didn’t look happy but she hoped it was because of the news not her. Except for his facial expression he seemed relaxed.
“Daddy, can I talk to you a minute?” she asked as she stood shyly in front of him with her long hair in a ponytail. 
Dean could only smile at her. He wasn’t angry he was disappointed. If she needed to talk then he wanted to be there for her. 
“Sure, have a seat,” he said as she sat down on the sofa a distance away from him. 
Dean frowned before he indicated for her to come closer. She complied easily as he put his arm around her with a grin.
“What’s up?” he asked with a tilt of his head.
He wanted her to be his baby girl again, the one who always ran to him with her oopsie’s because he always had known how to make things better.
“I’m sorry about what I did. I didn’t like lying to you, Daddy it gave me stomachaches,” she confessed.
“That was guilt you know,” he said as she leaned her head on his chest.

“I didn’t like the way it felt. I wasn’t happy with myself but I do want to be able to make some decisions on my own,” she said as the defiance returned. 
“I get that Alli, but there are limits to what you can do at your age. Some things come when you are older.”
“Like boyfriends?”
“Especially boyfriends,” Dean said with a heavy sigh.
“Dad, I really really like Aaron, but….”
“What?”
“He doesn’t know my real age, and he is um….”
“Spill it.”
“Fifteen almost sixteen,” she said as she bit her lip and looked up at him.
Dean groaned, “Alli, you knew what you were doing was wrong, I hope you have learned your lesson.”

Cassie listened from behind the door. She grimaced when she heard Alli proclaim how old the boy was that Dean found her kissing. It was a good thing Dean hadn’t known at the time, he would have been violent she was certain. She shook her head, how were they going to survive raising a girl? Not just any girl a young stubborn Winchester. She was about to go back upstairs when she heard something that made her stay still.
“Daddy, I think I should ask Mom about birth control pills.”
Dean spit out a mouthful of beer that landed just short of Alli’s hair on his shirt. Alli jumped up with her bottom lip between her teeth.
“Dad you okay?”
“Um no, um, yes. Birth control pills? No way, not til your thirty,” he insisted as Alli frowned.
She figured he was exaggerating but the anger that sprang up in his face was a different matter. 
“We should finish this discussion tomorrow when your mother can join us.”
Cassie tiptoed upstairs when she heard the last sentence. Dean was going to be upset, angry, concerned, but mostly restless, she could predict that quite clearly. She would prepare to divert his attention and energies.

When Dean came in the room he found Cassie on the bed naked, after he stopped off to tell Cory good night and apologize for his over reacting. She sat up in the bed reading a book with her glasses on but nothing else. Dean sighed, he knew immediately that she had heard them. He smiled to himself, his wife tried so hard to help him deal with Alyssa, and her growing up. 
“She is going to come out of this fine, Dean,” she said as she lowered the book she had been pretending to read. 

He could only grin when she pushed off the glasses, move the book to the bedside table and crawled on all fours to meet him at the end of the bed. 
“Who?” he asked with a smirk as she reached for the zipper on his jeans. 
He took off his shirt while he waited for her to be finished, but instead of allowing the jeans to fall to the floor she moved her hand inside his boxers. 
“You feel so warm,” she said a she caressed his ready erection with a wink at him. 
Dean could only stand stock still as her touch had its effect on him. He put his hand over hers before he leaned over for a slow lingering kiss. Her roaming hand moved slowly up and down over the softest part of him. 

When she moved back on the bed after releasing her grip on his aching manhood he was almost disappointed until he looked up to see the smile on her face before the jeans finally fell and he joined her on the bed. She opened up for him like a flower to a honey bee with no hesitation. They had never been shy with one another and this night was no different as he moved inside of her and she tried hard not to moan. It wouldn’t do for the kids to hear them though the visual that Dean got from Cassie was enough to edge him on.

Her eyes were closed as she moved against him in time. When he moved deeper, harder, faster, she allowed it as she accepted what he gave with a willingness in her hips. Her hands traced his spine, his back, his ass as she tried to touch him all over at once. A peeping tom would assume they were new at the explorations they performed on one another but the assumption would be far from true. Dean loved to touch her curves, to feel parts of her no other man had rights to. She was his to explore and please and he loved that. Cassie felt the same she had not shared her body with anyone before Dean nor had she any desire to be with another man. She was satisfied despite the headaches of being with an adorable, irritating, sometime onery, always horny but definitely loving Dean. 

When he whispered her name in her ear she grinned, it was the cue that he was almost ready to come. His hand went between them as he gingerly rubbed her nub to help her on the road to orgasm and his timing was perfect because she began to shake a second after he began. Wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her preceding his coming which was unceremonious compared to hers. Though there was no doubt his release was gratifying before he moved to lie beside her.
“I’m sorry,” he apologized.
“Why?”
“I didn’t give you a warm up. No sucking, no licking just sex.”
“Do you hear me complaining, don’t you know I can’t get enough of you?” she asked with a smile.
She raised up only to lean over his lips to lick and suck them. Dean moved his hands to her hair and they began all over again, foreplay included. That went well I won’t worry about Alli for now.

***
Sam watched Marianne sleep as he contemplated the mystery of her life, them finding her and the meaning behind her mother wanting him to raise her. He bit his lip as he recalled the condition she had been in the cold cave where she had been hidden. He sighed, he felt like with all his experience he should have more of an idea of what had gone on before with the little girl. 

She looked so sweet almost angelic but he knew for a fact she was a real baby. She had shown her moods, she smiled when she was happy, frowned when she needed to be held, all signs pointed to a human child, the only thing unusual about the little girl was how she had come to them. 

Lydia came up behind Sam and touched his shoulder.
“Hey, you okay?” she asked in a whisper.
He turned to pull her into his arms, “Just wondering how we got so lucky as to have this little one in our lives.”
“I know she is a sweetheart, and the teenagers like her too,” she said with a grin.
“Yeah that helps. I was afraid Mackey might be a bit jealous with another girl child in the house.”
“No, she has her friends and her life but I know you miss when she hung on your every word and couldn’t wait for you to come home from work so she could tell you all things despite the fact that I was home when she arrived,” Lydia teased him.
“Well I wasn’t as bad as Dean,” he pouted.
Lydia raised an eyebrow, “Not sure how you are measuring that, you two were neck and neck with spoiling your girls.”
Sam chuckled softly, yeah but it was a good thing.

***
Joanna Wilson was no angel she was an angry spirit. The spirit of a young abused girl who had been killed by violence. Before she died she had been carrying the one good thing in her life. The unborn baby of her previous boyfriend, a gentle young man she had loved most of her life. As a victim of incest she had spent her younger years feeling worthless until she met, Matthew. He was in her English class in her freshman year. He had befriended her when she was a quiet seemingly unstable girl who everyone made fun of. But, Matthew never made fun he only talked to her and allowed her to blossom under his care. Sometimes Joanna daydreamed that Matthew was angel, because he was so sweet, then he died and she found out she was pregnant. She was happy to have proof of Matthew’s love for her living inside but she was ashamed because when her family found out they called her a slut. She had moved away after that to live with a friend so she could stay in school. 

Her friend, Natalie, knew all about Matthew and Joanna. She told Joanna that Matthew was a good person and she should never feel bad for having his baby. Natalie encouraged Joanna to date the new guy at school. Since Matthew had helped Joanna with her self-esteem she was able to fall for the new guy unfortunately he was a lot like her father who had hurt her. Joanna felt ashamed and couldn’t tell anyone even Natalie and because of her fear she had died. Now she had been able to get her little girl that she had given birth to before her death a good home. 

Matthew had known a circle of friends who were involved in a group that researched the supernatural, they had heard of Sam and Dean Winchester. She could not have been happier if she was alive but for them to find her baby girl and decide to raise her it was a miracle. She had finally begun to believe in angels and God again. She hoped she would be able to lead them to avenge her death though, because she hadn’t planned on her anger making her earthbound. It was a glitch that happened because the last thought at seeing her killer was one of pure hate.

Sometimes Joanna would go to her parents home to move things around to make them frightened. She would scream and cause them fear when she recalled all the heartache she endured under their care. Then she would leave to go watch the, Winchesters who were going under the name Reese, she would smile if Sam realized she was present. He had such a gentle spirit. She also liked his teenagers that seemed easy going and loved the new little girl in their lives. 

She would sigh and feel free and alive inside despite the deep seated anger she felt most of the time. At least her daughter would be well cared for, maybe it was all a mother could want for her child. She often wondered why her mother had allowed her to be mistreated but then she would try not to go to that place if she was watching her little girl. She wanted only happy thoughts to surround Marianne. She found the name they had chosen for her daughter to be quite sweet. 

After a while she began to whisper hints of what needed to be done to Sam as he slept. She waited because she wanted him to be invested in the little girl. She knew the longer Marianne stayed with them the more likely they would truly feel that she was their child and be more apt to want to have things right in her world. 


***
Cassie spoke with Alyssa the next morning at breakfast after Dean had gone off to work.
“Your father told me that you asked about birth control pills,” Cassie said as she sat down with her cereal at the table across from her daughter who had her hair in her eyes so she could not see her mother’s expression.
“He did? He said we would all talk about it together.”
“We talked and the answer is no though I realize you can get them from the school nurse. I would advise against going that route.”
“Why?”
“Because then you would end up grounded for like two years instead of two months.”
“Seriously?”
“Have you met your father?”
Alyssa changed her tactics.
“Mom it’s not like I want to have sex, it’s just in case.”
“No, Alyssa, it is not happening…okay let me tell you a little story.”
Alyssa rolled her eyes but Cassie continued anyway.
“I was a virgin when I met your father but when I was a young girl I was raped…”
“What?” Allysa said as she finally raised her eyes to her mother’s
“It was someone in my family and I was shy for a long time afterward….”
“Mom, I’m so sorry,,,” she said as she got up to go around to hug Cassie who was trying to take deep breaths.

She had never told anyone for many years of what happened to her. Dean was her husband and he had no idea. They held one another for a few moments before Cory came in to get his bowl from the rack. 
“Hey what’s going on, is Mom sick?” he asked with concern in his young voice.
Alyssa moved back from her mother with a sad expression on her face, she believed her mother’s revelation had hit the spot. She was surprised to hear that her mother had waited to have sex, but also that he had been violated at an early age, she understood that at times you could control what happened sexually but at other times you could not. That was the point she took from her mother’s words. 
“No she is good, just a mother and daughter moment,” Alyssa supplied before she went back to her chair.
“I’m fine Cory, but thanks for asking,” Cassie said as the young boy came over to give her a hug.


Her kids were not bad, they were just kids trying their best to grow up in a confusing world. She was uncertain if she wanted to tell Alyssa the rest of the story but decided to play it by ear. She could tell the words, I was raped, had an effect on her daughter though she had only brought up to warn her to be careful the way she handled herself and sometimes it was not your fault if you were a victim.


TBC