Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Hello Ladies,

I hope that you are all well!

It was my plan to update both A new... & MBK this weekend, but unfortunately some thugs decided that it would be fun to burglarize my home and of course steal my laptop  and for what ever reason my flashdrives with all of my stories on them.

I am so upset right now, I can't even express it in words. All of the hard work that I've put into my writing was probably just tossed into the trash when they realized what it was. I could swallow this loss better had my computer crashed. But this....Sigh....

I am just writing this note to let you know that I will be taking a break from writing my stories to regroup. Please know that I am not giving up on my characters, I just need some time to re-write all that've lost.

Thank you so much for your understanding and support.

Kelly