Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Keep in mind this is a story based around the upcomins Season Six.  This chapter is more of what I have in mind to happen before we see what is coming soon.  Thanks for reading.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter Two

 

Dean reached over with his eyes still closed to find the warm body that should have been beside him was missing.  It was only for a moment, but he thought he might have dreamed he had gone to see Cassie.  It was before the sound of Cassie’s muffled voice came to his ears.  He turned over with a wide yawn to see the bathroom door across the room was ajar.  He caught small pieces of the conversation as he became more aware of the room where he lay.  Mom it will be fine……….I’m sure, yes…………I’ll see you later………I love you too. 

The crimson colored curtains were still drawn closed though a slight sliver of light landed on the sand colored carpet.  The room smelled of the sweet scent of Cassie, that lingered as well in the sheets.  He let out a sigh of relief.

---

Dean removed the offending sheet with a grin as Cassie walked over to him a few minutes later.

“Sorry, I was trying not to wake you, though it seems you are on high alert,” she said with a sultry smile at his naked body. 

She pulled off her tee shirt then straddled him waist.  This was going to be an exciting day for them.  Dean only wished Sam was there to enjoy it.

Flashback – three months before

The morning after Dean showed up to tell Cassie about the apocalypse with the information he wanted her to have in case she needed to get out of the city.  The night before had been all about saying goodbye. 

“Dean we need to talk about something that I know will make you upset,” Cassie said as she moved from his arms to sit up to look down in his eyes.

Dean swallowed.  “Okay?” he said he couldn’t imagine what she could say to him that would be worse than his news the night before.

“I’m just going to say this and hope for the best, she began with a lump in her throat, “………we have a son.”

“WHAT? Where?” he said because it didn’t make sense.  He did have a sudden flash of the mysterious third room that was in the condo; he hadn’t been around enough to investigate it.  So many questions came to mind that he didn’t know how to express them so he was quiet as he waited for the answers.

He sat up as he noticed Cassie was nervous.  He watched her bite her lip.

“His name is Andrew and he is almost five………”

He shook his head as he tried to figure out what that meant.  He and Cassie had gotten together a few times over the years but that would not have accounted for a child that age.

It hit him as he jumped off the bed.  Cassie sighed. 

“Why haven’t you told me all these years?  Those times we met up like in Colorado a couple years ago?  You were unusually on edge I recall and more than a bit ready for anything; I should have known something was up,” he was angry that she had lied to him not just kept his child from him.

Cassie sighed again she had been afraid of Dean’s life even though she loved him enough to put all that love into their beautiful son.  Their Colorado adventure had been at a time that she need a few days away, she had even thought at that time that she might tell him about Drew. 

“You were busy,” she started.

“Cas?  I don’t know what to say to you right now,” he shook his head as he rolled off the bed.  His mind was full of reasons why maybe she had not told him but he was hurt so he left.

“No Dean, we need to talk about this,” she yelled after him.

---

Dean had to get away from her, he had to think.  It dawned on him he had a son.  He had a son that Cassie had begun to raise alone; that part bothered him.  Even though if anyone could do the single mother thing alone then it was Cassie.  He smiled to himself.  He needed to talk to her to let her know that he was glad she kept their child.

Dean realized he was probably going to die.  What if he never saw his son, would it be better for him not to have known?  Was Cassie right in keeping Andrew hidden?  He walked around the village thinking and randomly talking to himself. 

 

Cassie explained to Sharon how Dean had reacted before she went off to work.  Sharon could only shake her head she knew Cassie was a hard nut to crack when it came to her Dean but she really hoped they worked it out.  Andrew was a cool very smart kid and Sharon wished they could make a family of it.

 Dean needed time Cassie understood that; she just hoped with all that was happening he didn’t take too much time.  She pulled herself together to get ready to go to work even though she had thought she might take the day off. 

It was an hour later before Dean returned with flowers. He wanted to know all there was to know about Drew.

“I’m sorry Dean, it was its not as though I was ashamed of you but you had your work and it’s……”

“It’s okay,” he said before he knelt down in front of the couch where she sat. 

“What are you doing?” she asked with a tilt of the head.

“Cas, if I were going to be around later, I would want to be with you and Drew,  you know that right?”

She let out a teary sigh before she leaned down to kiss him. 

End Flash.

 

“Hey, earth to Dean,” she said to him as he seemed to daze out on her for long minutes, “we should get ready.”

“I hope we are doing the right thing, as much as I want to have a chance with Drew I don’t want to bring darkness into his or your life.”

He absentmindedly traced his fingers over her firm bottom as she looked down before she pulled up his chin.

“We have a second chance at this, I think we should take it together. 

Dean  traced his hands over her hip bone and up her back sending chills down her spine. Dean gave her his answer with a hungry kiss, as he claimed her mouth to his none too gently. His tongue sought and conquered hers.  He didn’t have to say anything his body spoke it for him.

          Cassie wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him to her. He deepened the kiss as his hands moved up and down her back invoking whimpers and moans from her throat. He rolled her on her back before he moved his lips to her neck where he nipped and sucked as she let her pleasure be known.

          Dean kissed her chest above her breasts before he licked down the valley that separated them. He loved the shape of her breasts, he noticed they had grown some from her having their son; he thought they were just the right size. “They’re beautiful, never change them,” he said kissing the tip of each one before he sucked the left one in his mouth.

         It took her second to access what he meant because her mind was full of what he was doing. She arched up toward him as she tried to get more of her inside his mouth. She held his head to her while he continued to pleasure her body the way only he could.

          Dean took turns between her nipples until she was close to cumming then stopped.  He loved to torture her. Cassie whimpered as he kissed down her body even farther. His teeth made marks as he went down to her belly button where he set up camp with another round of licking and sucking that had her almost jumping off the bed.

          Cassie wanted him to keep going she begged for it with the sounds she made. Dean grinned up at her before he kissed her folds as he let his tongue slip inside to her clit and darted it back out again. Cassie arched up and if her eyes had not been closed she would have given him a look worthy of a good spanking.

          “Now behave or I'll stop,” he said as he pulled away which made her groan.

          “Dean,” she pleaded for his return and after she stopped moving he did so.

          Dean smiled with the parting her folds as he saw her juices flooding out for him to taste from his earlier manipulations on her breasts. He darted his tongue out licking her clit.  She arched up before he took hold of her hips to suck her clit into his mouth.

          She felt completely out of control with Dean nobody else had this type of control over her, just Dean. Cassie let her body go to him as the orgasm started in her belly, she could feel the rush with each pull on her love button until she came screaming his name while she gripped the sheets.

          Dean waited till she was on cloud nine before he moved away from her. He crawled back up her body to push his ready erection inside of her.  There was a slight cry to be heard from her as he hit home The cry wasn’t from pain but a second orgasm which was not uncommon for the two of them. He enjoyed her tightness as well as the overall fact that is sassy woman still wanted him.

          They made love, blissfully, sometimes dirty,  sometimes sweet, until they both came whispering each other’s names hoarsely. 

 --

The hours went rapidly by before they knew it was time to prepare to go pick up Drew from his grandmother. Cassie grinned as she leaned over to look in Dean's eyes.  "I didn't know what I was missing," he said.  "Yeah well we can't be this wild with Drew around until we get our own place," she said as she got up to dress.  She felt suddenly bruised but it was a good soreness, she thought.  She hoped having Dean around was going to be all she hoped.  She loved him so much; she felt she would do about anything to make it work for them. 

 

Dean smirked "You walk like that and your mother is going to know what we did all day," he teased.  "Shut up," she said with a smile before she threw a pillow at him then ducked as she went into the restroom.  Dean smiled to himself as he reached for his bag to get out a fresh pair of jeans.  He was going to meet his son; this should be interesting, he thought.

 

 

 

--

Audrey, Cassie’s mother,  had planned to stay overnight initially but with Dean in town she decided to simply go back on the next flight that evening.  Drew had gone to stay with her a couple weeks because he loved his cousin’s that lived near-her.  It was his last chance to visit because he was starting school at the end of the month. 

 

 At the airport Dean wasn’t sure what to think.  He was relieved at the moment he finally saw his son.  He was a little man his sparkling green eyes lit up at the sight of his mother.  Cassie met him half way and picked him up to twirl him around.  She was clearly happy to see her son. 

Drew looked at Dean curiously after Cassie put him back down.

“Dad?” he said before he looked all the way up at Dean who decided he better kneel down to meet him eye to eye.

His son's wavy hair and dimples made Dean smile.  It was obvious he had been told about him. 

“Yes, I’m your father,” he said before Drew reached to hug him with a smile of his own. 

 

 

 

TBc