Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 2

Jackson

We were finished midterms and I hadn't spoken to her directly since that first night. In my estimation, I was doing a pretty good job at concealing my attraction to her...even though every time I saw her chewing on the end of her pen, it gave me wild, dirty thoughts and an erection the size of Mount Kilimanjaro, but, I won't go there. I shouldn't go there, but I want to. I really want to.

Davia was actually one of my best students. She aced everthing. My tests required great critical thinking skills and they were essay, which pissed a lot of my students off, but hey. Anybody can pick a letter, but when you can actually write out an amendment or clause, or tell me what states rights is in your own words, then I really know that you are learning.

The students in the second row had completely dropped the class after the first test. The cute girls in the first row now hated me because most of them were failing my class. I told you the love affair wouldn't last long. Ha! I loved this job.

I had to give back the midterms, which for the remaining members of this class, were not very bad. When I called Davia's name, she walked towards me with a nervous smile and took the test gently from my hand. I caught those sexy brown eyes with my own and I whispered, "Good job," to her and the smile that I was rewarded with almost took my breath away.

I've never been this attracted to a student...ever. I've never dated a student, but Davia Vincent made me want to date a student. Actually, she made me want to take her, lift her on my desk and fuck her until she was unconscious, but I couldn't realistically do that. But in my dreams, I do. Believe me I do.

I finally decided that I was going to make a move after the semester was over. Hey, she wouldn't be my student anymore and I had to find out if she was the least bit interested. If not, well, I tried. But something told me that she maybe a little interested.

I waited until class was over and I called her name. I wanted to discuss her midterm and the fact that she was exempt from the final because she had a 97 average in the class. As she sauntered over to me, her pretty black hair billowed around her shoulders.

"You needed to speak with me Jackson?" she asked biting down on her pink lip gloss covered, succulent bottom lip, the very same lip that I take and suck slowly into my mouth in my fantasies...luscious, full lips. Umm, they look good. Down boy.

I grinned at her. "Yes, I wanted to inform you that you made one of the highest grades on the midterm and if you pass the next test, which I'm sure you will, you'll be exempt from the final...only you and about four other people can say that, so congrats."

Davia smiled from ear to ear, closed her eyes and did a little dance. I had to laugh because it was funny and she was just so cute.

"Yes, yes yes!" she exclaimed. Why did she have to say those three words like that? That's what I wanted to hear her moan, preferably yell, while she was naked and under me. Calm down, Jackson.

I laughed and stood behind my desk to cover myself. "I take it that you are excited."

"Excited, elated, enthusiastic," Davia replied with a grin.

"You should be. You worked hard, so you deserve it," I replied.

"Well, I have to admit, this class is rather tough," she replied honestly.

"It's supposed to be. It's a senior level class," I replied packing up my things.

"I know, but this class is challenging...extremely challenging and I'm a genius," she replied with such honesty and lack of vanity that I had to laugh. I chuckled lowly. This girl was something else.

"Well, self-proclaimed genius, are you learning what you need to?" I asked as I grabbed my briefcase. She walked out of the room ahead of me and I fell in step beside her.

"Yes, I'm learning a lot," she replied.

"Then I'm doing what I'm supposed to do," I replied as I held the door open for her. She smiled as she walked through.

"Thank you," she whispered. I smelled the faint scent of her perfume and her and I licked my lips slowly. Man, this semester needs to end quick.

"You're welcome," I replied trying not to stare at her, but I couldn't help it...I had to stare at her. She was so pretty.

"You know what I really like?" she asked. You know what I really like? You, with your sexy ass, I thought.

"No, why don't you tell me?" I inquired, dirty little thoughts going through my head as I gazed at those pretty lips of hers.

"I like the realistic examples that you give. When you do that, it makes it easier to connect the dots," she replied, closing her navy blue pea coat around her and pulling a red beret on her head. She was already cute, but she looked absolutely adorable and extremely edible with that hat and coat on. A month and a half...only a month in a half.

"Thanks. Not many students give me feedback, so I appreciate that," I replied as she grinned and began walking in the opposite direction.

"No, thank you. You're a good teacher. Well, goodnight," she replied walking to a red car.

"Goodnight, Ms. Vincent," I replied as I opened the door to my BMW and climbed in. I waited for her to get into her vehicle and drive off. She gave me a little finger wave as she drove passed me. I smiled as I started my car.

Just being around her was nice. Damn, I have to go out, do something to get this girl off of my mind until I can make a move. I really did need a night out with my friends and I needed to get laid. But I was really banking on the next time I get laid, I would have this beautiful chocolate girl underneath me or on top of me.

Shit. This semester needs to end soon.
*********************************************************
Davia

"You sure you weren't imagining things," one of my best friends Megan inquired as we looked around the club. Falene, Brianna and Megan--my friends--decided to have a night out at this club in Dallas that played good alternative and hip hop. It was a mixed club and one of Falene's favorite spots. I was so excited to go because I really needed to let loose after midterms. And so far, I was having a great time.

"Yeah Simmy, you know you jump to conclusions sometimes," Falene replied as another man walked by smiling at her. Her fiancee' was out of her life and she was single...again. Well, it had only been two months, but to Falene, that was a lifetime. She was one of those women who always had to have a man and she never lacked male attention, that's for sure.

And why is she calling me Simmy, you ask? Because that's my nickname...Davia Simone Vincent. It's what's my daddy's been calling me since I was born. It's what everyone calls me.

"No, I'm serious. I think my prof was checking me out. I wish you guys could see him...you know, for a white boy, he's fine as all get out," I replied as Falene, Brianna and Megan stared at me.

"Since when have you been down with the swirl?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, since that's only my thing," Falene stated with sarcasm.

"I've never been, you guys know that, but if I was, he'd be the one to swirl with," I replied, sipping my drink.

"Aw, our little Simmy is looking to diversify," Falene replied sipping her drink. One of our favorite songs came on and we all stood up and began to walk to the dance floor.

"No, I'm not. I'm still on man lockdown. Besides, he's my teacher...fine, sexy, green eyed, bowlegged teacher, but my teacher nonetheless," I replied as all of us began to dance in the middle of the floor.

"Not for long," Brianna replied with a smile as I rolled my eyes at her and danced.

I was serious. I was not in the market for a man. I didn't need one. Nope, I definitely didn't.
*********************************************************
Jackson

"Now aren't you happy we decided to get you out of the house, moping over somebody that you can't have," my younger brother by two years, Seth said as he clasped his hand on my shoulder on the way to the bar.

I grinned at my little brother as we stood near the bar and put in our drink orders. "Yet. I can't have her yet. And I wasn't moping."

"Yes you were, like a little girl. We had to get you out of the house man. You've been acting strange," Dante Laneo, my good friend replied.

"Yeah, you should be estatic. Look at all these booties shaking. I know I'm fucking happy right now," Seth replied with a grin.

"Like a kid in a candy store," Dante replied.

"Yeah. I needed this," I replied appreciately taking in all the beautiful women in the club.

"Yeah. This is better than spanking it at home, huh bro?" Seth asked.

"Fuck you, Seth," I replied.

"It's the least we could do. You were killing me, dog. I have got to see this girl. She's got you stuck on stupid and you ain't even got any," Dante stated.

Seth smiled. "You're a bit sad, bro. Kinda like a drug addict. You're feenin' for this chick."

"The finger to you, Seth," I replied.

"So touchy. Sexual frustation will do that to you. Mr. Principles is not going to make a move as long as she's his student," Seth replied.

"Shit, man, if it was me, I'd be banging those little hotties left and right," Dante replied with a grin.

"I'm sure you would," I replied looking out on the dance floor.

"Do you guys see what I see?" Dante asked, elbowing me then nodding his head towards the front of the dance floor.

"Yeah. A pack of cuties shaking what their momma gave 'em. Thank you God for women," Seth replied with a grin.

I looked at the huddle of cute women that my friends were referring to and I almost choked on my beer. On the dance floor, in the tightest pair of jeans known to man was the object of my desire. She looked totally different than she looked in class and it just made me want her more. Davia was fucking hot...gorgeous to be exact. Her beautiful, black shoulder length hair was wavy and she had on this strapless red top that showed her belly button. I imagined licking her belly button and as I was thinking about that, I saw the way her ass looked in those jeans. Small waist, nice hips and a great ass. Good lord, she had one of the best asses I had ever seen. Then again, she was traveling in a pack of great asses. I wasn't used to seeing her like this. She was so sexy...simply beautiful.

"You alright, J?" Dante asked.

"Yeah, he's cool. He's just drooling over the Ass Pack over there, like I am. Maybe one of them can take your mind off of your pupil," Seth stated in a funny voice.

"Bite the big one, Seth. Do you see the girl in the red top?" I asked.

"The cute little chocolate drop?" Dante asked.

"Bootylicious Number 1?" Seth asked.

"Yeah. That's Davia Vincent," I replied smiling as I stared at her. She must have felt me staring because she stopped dancing and gave me this wide-eyed look. I held up my beer to her and grinned. She gave me a small smile and turned completely around, like she was embarrased.

"Okay, now I get it. My bad," Dante replied.

"Yeah. She's hot as shit," Seth stated.

"J, you really are on something! How can you see that sexy little thing sitting in your class and not want it?" Dante asked.

"That's the problem. I do want it...you have no idea how much I want it. I just can't have it yet," I replied as I continued to stare.

"Shit on that. What did R. Kelly say? Keep it on the down low. Nobody has to know," Dante stated as Seth nodded his head in agreement.

"Isn't that the same guy who had sex with a minor?" I asked with a grin.

"Allegedly," Dante said.

"Bullshit...I saw the tape...he did it," Seth replied.

"I definitely don't want to take any advice from him. Anyway, it wouldn't feel right....wouldn't be right...total violation of the teacher/student relationship," I replied.

Seth grinned. "But you do want to violate her, right?"

"In the worst way," I replied as my brother and my friend laughed.

"Like I said...nothing wrong with a little flirting outside of class," Dante stated.

"Don't worry. A month in a half to go and I'll see what's up," I replied.

"That's a long time to have constant wood, bro," Seth stated as we laughed.

"True, but I'll handle it. Hey, why don't we go over there," I replied, feeling a little flirty. Yeah, I could flirt a little. No harm in that.

"You ain't said nothin' but a word. Let's go," Seth replied grinning as we walked to the dance floor.
*********************************************************
Davia

I felt eyes on me. Well, truth be told, there had been eyes on me all night, because I looked good as hell, but I really felt eyes on me. Searing eyes that felt like they could see right through me. Holy shit! My eyes locked onto a pair of the sexiest green eyes I had ever seen. I smiled and kept dancing. We grew tired and began to walk back to our table. What the hell was he doing here?

"Bree!" I yelled to Brianna.

"What, Simmy?" Brianna asked.

"It's him. My damn Poli Sci teacher," I replied as my friends heads whipped towards my head nod. Whoa, his friends were cute.

"Which one?" Megan inquired.

"The one with the green vintage tee shirt on," I replied.

"Shit, he is fine. I'd do him," Brianna stated.

"Umm humm," Falene and Megan agreed.

"Extremely fine," Falene said with a grin, lightly elbowing me.

"And look! He and his cute little entourage are on the move," Megan replied as she grinned at me.

"Oh no! I can't let him see me like this," I replied.

"Like what? Tipsy, happy and dancing?" Megan asked.

"Precisely," I replied enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I bet your ass is real worried about all that skin you got exposed now, huh hot ass?" Falene inquired her eyebrows going up and down over me, referring to my outfit.

"Shit on you. I look hot," I stated, defending myself.

"Aw, hell it's a club. You are grown. You ain't in class. You are having fun. Just fuckin' say hello and finish cuttin' loose. It ain't that damn much of a dilemma," Brianna replied, downing her drink. Brianna was usually the quietest in the bunch but if that heifer got some liquor in her, look out.

"Well, excuse the hell out of me," I replied.

"Just do you, Simmy. Besides, he's coming right to you. It would really look like you were embarrased or something if you cut out now. Just relax," Falene replied, patting her long, dark honey blond hair. I pretended like I was totally into the music and my friends when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and looked into the smiling face of Professor Panty Dropper.

"Good evening, Ms. Vincent," he said loud enough for me to hear over the music.

"Hello. Please, don't do the Ms. Vincent, thing. Davia, remember", I replied.

"Alright, Davia," he stated with a grin.

"So, how are you?" I asked, staring up into that gorgeous face of his.

"I'm fine. Funny seeing you here," he stated.

"Funny seeing you too," I replied as we stared and smiled at each other. I heard someone clear their throat, little Ms. Too Tipsy Brianna and I noticed that his friends were drooling over my girls, so I decided to make the introductions.

"Jackson, this is my sister Falene and my friends Brianna and Megan. You guys, this is my Poli Sci professor, Jackson Aldridge," I said as Falene, Megan and Brianna smiled at him, giving him flirty hand waves. I narrowed my eyes at them. His friends were hot. I noticed the one with the blond hair that sort of looked like Jackson eyeing Brianna like he could eat her with a spoon. Brianna just grinned that tipsy ass smile of hers back.

"Nice to meet all of you. This is my friend Dante and my brother Seth. Seth, Dante, this is Davia Vincent, the best student in my class," he replied as I grinned and blushed. I was blushing. This was not good. Everyone said hello and began to talk. The next thing I know, everyone had retreated to the dance floor. I was left alone with my sexy, extremely cute teacher. I smiled nervously as I sat at the table. I downed the rest of my drink when he sat directly next to me. If there ever was a time I needed some liquid courage, it was now.
*********************************************************
Jackson

I'm going to have to thank Dante and Seth for leaving. Now I can talk to Davia, who seemed very nervous. That meant I was getting to her. Good. She's been getting to me for three and half damn months. Let her see how it feels.

"Don't worry. It's okay to talk to me like you would a regular guy. You won't lose any cool points if someone spots you talking to me," I replied as she laughed.

"I don't care what people think. Besides, half of the girls in class would kill me if they saw me sitting next to you. This would make me the envy of all," she replied honestly. She smelled and looked delicious and sexy, I thought. Chill, Jackson. She's still your student.

"I didnt' know that," I replied.

"They would probably kick my butt. You should hear some of the things they say they want to do to you," Davia stated with her head down and a small grin on her face.

I leaned closer to her, staring into those beautiful brown eyes with mine, giving her a grin.

"Now, I'm intrigued. What do they say they want to do to me?" I asked and thought to myself, 'You really don't want to know what I want to do to you, beautiful'.

"Wicked, nasty things that I will not repeat because I'm a good Southern girl and was raised not to speak such vile things," Davia replied with the cutest expression crossing her features. I chuckled.

"Good girl, huh? I guess I can believe that...but I'm sure that you can be bad too, right?" I asked. What the hell was I doing?! I knew exactly what I was doing. I was flirting with a student. A sexy, lickable, tasty looking student, who happened to have the most beautiful, luscious looking mocha skin. I just wanted a little lick...maybe a few nibbles. Who the fuck was I kidding? I wanted to lick this girl like she was a goddamn ice cream cone.

Davia blushed and chuckled lowly. "Only when I have to be. Do you know the girls in class call you Dr. Delicious?"

I laughed. "Nope, I didn't know that, but thanks for letting me know," I replied with a grin.

"Hey you give me the info, I give it to you...reciprocity," she stated with a grin. This girl was too cute for words.

"No doubt. So, you're letting off a little mid-term steam, I see?" I asked.

"Yes, and I'm drinking too," Davia responded as another drink was brought to her.

"So I see. I've never seen you look like this," I replied slowly taking in her hair and her bare shoulders and her exposed midriff. She grinned.

"And you won't! This outfit doesn't go too well in a classroom setting," she replied.

Right this minute, I'm saying to myself that I'm her teacher. Then I slyly give her another once over and began to chant, 'I want to do her, I want to do her'. Then, I decided, what the hell.

"Well, I guess that's true, because, the way you look tonight, you'd take every guy's mind off my lecture and they would focus totally on how incredibly sexy you are...present company definitely included. You have absolutely no idea how gorgeous you are, do you?" I asked. She had this completely shocked look on her face as my eyes slowly perused her body once more. That's what I wanted to do--plant the seeds of wonder. Is he flirting or is he just saying that? By the look on her face, I did my job correctly.

I just sat there and gave her one of my 'I really like what I see' looks and she was still kind of shell shocked. Damn, what I wouldn't give to take her home and fuck her brains out all night.. Images began to go through my mind of her naked and moaning. It would happen... all in due time.

Dante and Seth came back over and I smiled at her as I begn to leave.

"Well, I'm outta here. Don't party too hard and enjoy the rest of your evening. I'll see you Tuesday. Goodnight, beautiful," I replied with a wink and my sexiest smile as I walked away from the table. I was glad that Dante and Seth had other places on the agenda. I had to leave or I would have attempted to talk her out of her clothes.

"Does she still have that what the fuck look on her face?" I asked as we walked out of the club.

"Yep. You did your thing," Dante replied as we walked to the car.

"Nice move, big brother. What the hell did you tell her?" Seth asked.

"Nothing she didn't know already," I replied as I smiled at my brother as we approached the car.

I hope I didn't scare her off. I saw the look in her eyes. She wasn't scared in the frightened sense of the word, but scared in the interested 'what the fuck does he want to do to me 'sense.

Shit, she'd better be scared because I know I was. I didn't know how the hell these feelings developed for Davia so fast, but they did and I was going to do everything in my power to continue to act on them because after what I saw, I was on a mission.

I had to get her. I had to have her...and I would.

Scared...shit, she'd better be.