Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 2

A few months later

Seth

I couldn’t get that girl off of my mind. Why? I don’t know. Maybe because her reaction to me wasn’t what I expected, and it definitely wasn’t what I was used to. As I walked into the club with my brother and our friend Dante, all I wanted to do was get that pretty young thing off of my mind and get me some action. Looking around the club, there were plenty of gorgeous distractions to choose from and I was definitely happy for that.

The reason we were out tonight was because of my whining ass brother. Jackson has been going on and on about this student that he wanted to fuck every which way but sideways and moping because he couldn’t have her. I decided to call Dante to come with me and cheer him up. He needed to get some ass to get his mind off of that girl and as I looked around, there was plenty of ass, in all colors, shapes and sizes.

Damn. I love women. They have all my favorite things…breasts, hips, lips, legs, asses, that magical tunnel between their legs. I just loved those beautiful creatures.

As we were standing against the bar, drinking our drinks, I made eye contact with this gorgeous girl with wild, curly hair. I winked and she grinned, then licked her lips. Oh yeah, definite possibility right there.

Dante and I noticed a group of black women shaking their asses to the music. We were just admiring the sight when Jackson began to choke on his beer and state that the gorgeous, mocha colored girl with the great ass was his student, Davia Vincent. Damn. She was smoking hot. I could see why my brother had constant wood every time he was around her. As my eyes glanced slowly through the Ass Pack, I was hypnotized by a pair of dark caramel legs encased in short, sexy boots that led to a short, ruffled black skirt and a tight, black halter top with a mass of large, chocolate curls. My eyes looked up and saw a smiling, gorgeous girl. It was the girl from the store. She was smiling and dancing and looked like she would be a fine appetizer for any guy. I grinned at my luck as Jackson suggested we go over there. That was the best idea he had the entire night.

As we approached them, Dante and I couldn’t help but stare. Four, beautiful women, in different shades of brown were smiling at us. Davia was even more beautiful up close and her friend Megan and her sister Falene were total hotties. My eyes, however were glued to her gorgeous friend, Brianna. Brianna. That’s her name. Brianna. I like that. She looks like a Brianna. She was smiling at me and from the looks of it, she looked a little tipsy. She was still sexy though, I thought. When she realized that she knew me, she looked like she was going to shit bricks.

Good.
************************************************************************
Brianna

Holy shit! That fine ass professor of Davia’s is related to Mr. Sexy that I dissed at the store those months ago. I thought about him from time to time, but now…whew. He looked a little like his brother, and was still as fine as hell. He was wearing this black vintage t-shirt that hugged his arms, with a black leather jacket and jeans that fit just right. He grinned at me and those beautiful eyes of his practically raped me. Those dimples of his were doing me in, too.

He walked up to me and stared down into my eyes, his hands in both of his front jeans pockets. His head was cocked sexily to one side as he smiled that ‘take me now’ smile at me.

“So, we meet again, Brianna,” he said with a cocky grin. Damn, he smelled good and he looked so…Lord have mercy on me. I’ve been drinking too. This was not good.

“Yes...again. How are you?” I asked as he continued to just absorb me with his eyes. He was absolutely sexy and he knew it.

“I’m better now. You look, how can I put this…mouthwatering. Better than I remember,” he replied as he took his jacket off and put it on the back of a chair near the table.

“You remember me?” I asked. I know that was a stupid question, but hell, I was liquored up…not really my fault.

“How could I forget the gorgeous girl who told me to step? That’s kind of hard for a guy to forget, his feelings being hurt,” he replied.

I laughed. “Yeah, ok. More like your ego being bruised.” He just continued to grin and x-ray me with his eyes.

“Touche’. I want to dance with you, beautiful. Would you like to?” he asked.

He didn’t know what he got himself into. He took my hand and I smiled. “Lead the way.”

For the next 30 minutes, we were grinding and dancing all over each other. He flirted with me, and I flirted with him. It was fun…really fun. The man definitely knew how to move. It was s.exy and afterwards, my thongs were dripping wet. After having dry sex on the floor with Seth, I was going to have to go home and help myself out, if you know what I mean. His eyes stayed on me as he walked me back to the table.

His brother and friend were talking about where they were headed to next. He looked down into my eyes as I looked up into his. He grabbed my right hand and held it, giving me the sexiest grin known to man.

“It’s been a pleasure, gorgeous. Can I get your number now? Come on, you have to give it to me now. I damn near know you in the biblical sense,” he replied as I laughed, because it was somewhat true.

“Hmm, let me think about it,” I replied as he waited. Then, I grinned.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea,” I replied as his grin softened.

“Why not?” he asked.

“Listen, you’re hot, Seth. Gorgeous. You know this. But you are totally out of my league. I know what you want from me and you’re not getting it, so let’s just leave tonight as it was…a lot of flirting and dancing, just a good time, lots of fun. If I ever see you again, I’ll give you my number. I had a blast with you…believe me, it was definitely a pleasure. Bye,” I replied.

Megan came up to me and smiled. “Come to the ladies room with me, chica.” I was so glad that she came over. Being that close to him was definitely wreaking havoc on my senses. I walked away and left him standing there speechless.
***********************************************************
Seth

Did I step into dog shit or something? Did I smell bad? What the hell just happened? Did I get dissed again? Yeah, I got dissed again. She just walked off with a smile, looking sexy and gorgeous, without giving me a second glance. What the fuck?

I know I washed my ass. I know I brushed, flossed, gargled and popped a few Altoids. I know I put on clean clothes and I looked like a million bucks. How do I know? The reactions that I received from the other women who wanted to dance with me, but were not able to because I was transfixed with Brianna, who looked and smelled completely lickable, with the sexy dark caramel legs, pretty face and the hot ass that was grinding on me for the last 30 minutes. My dick was hard as cement from all that hip action of hers and now I was going to have to find someone else to help me relieve it. Hell, I knew I had that in the bag, but once again, I was wrong. She really doesn’t give a rat ass about getting with me. I couldn’t believe it.

When we finally left and Jackson and Dante found out that I didn’t get any play, I was dogged by those two the entire night. This never, ever happened to me. She knew that I just wanted to screw her brains out. She knew and she wasn’t turned on and she wasn’t with it. Was she gay? Was I losing my Seth appeal?

Later, after leaving Rebecca’s house, one of my regular booty calls, I felt relieved…well, slightly relieved. The problem you ask: Brianna--those big, brown eyes and those pretty, red painted lips, that’s what. Yes, she was still on my mind. Come on Seth, it’s just a broad….a broad who wouldn’t give you any play. I thought about what was going on or not going on between Brianna and I when I realized that it definitely wasn’t me. The women at the next club were totally grabbing my ass and flirting, so my attraction levels were still high. Brianna just didn’t want me…she didn’t want me . Wow …she didn’t want me . Well, I was going to change that shit. I was intrigued, even a little fascinated. Brianna did say that if fate brought us together again, she would give me her phone number. I was just going to have to find a way to help fate along so I could get this girl out of my head. Once I get the digits, she’s pretty much going to be a goner.
*********************************************************
Brianna

We were on our way home from the club and I could not get Mr. I’m Bringing S.exy Back out of my mind. You have to understand. I was this close to letting him take me to a stall in the ladies room and just take whatever he wanted. The man was that fine. I licked my lips at the thought of him, the way he smelled, the way he felt, the way his hands felt on me. Women kept trying to cut in while we were dancing and he would give them the sexiest grin I’ve ever seen, then politely turn them down. The funny thing about it is, the women who got turned down would still be smiling after he dissed them. He just has this cockiness and confidence that was extremely hot and he looked like sex walking. I guess I don’t have to tell you that I completely ruined my undies after that dance because the man had me wet. But, I’m very proud of myself. I was strong. He only wanted one thing from me and although I wouldn’t have minded letting him have his way, I knew guys like him. I dated guys like him. That revelation was like ice water being thrown on me. It was fun, but he wasn’t what I was looking for.

Megan was the designated driver that evening. She dropped off Davia and Falene first, and now it was just the two of us in her car. Megan looked over at my tipsy behind and laughed.

“You feeling good, Bree?” Megan asked.

“Very good. I haven’t had fun like that in a long time. We definitely need to do that more often,” I said, as my head leaned back into the soft tan leather seat of Megan’s vehicle.

“Yeah. So, Davia’s teacher, Jackson…was he fine or what?” Megan asked.

“Super fine. That Dante guy was fine, too,” I said as Megan stopped at a red light and smiled over at me.

“Yeah, but he was a man whore, that much was evident. But Jackson’s brother…whew. Fineness sure does run in the family,” Megan said as the light turned green.

I smiled at her. “He was rather yummy wasn’t he?”

“He was absolutely delicious. You two were making it a little hot in the club. I thought I was going to have to throw some ice or something on you two. You sure you didn’t get it on behind the bar or something?” Megan asked as we both laughed.

“No, it didn’t get that far. He asked me for my number and I couldn’t give it to him,” I said as Megan glanced quickly at me, then continued to keep her eyes on the road.

“Bitch, do you have eyes?! Why didn’t you give that cutie with the sexy booty your math?” Megan asked.

“If you didn’t notice, he was also a particularly fine breed of man whore. I don’t do man whores, Meg, you know that,” I stated as a yawn escaped from my mouth.

“Bree, the man was sex incarnate. Why didn’t you just give him your phone number?” Megan asked.

“Because once again, he’s a, say it with me honey, a man whore. I know it, you know it. All he wants is some ass. You know I’m not down with casual sexing, Meg, so don’t even go there,” I said as Megan sighed.

“Listen, Bree I know you want love, sweetie. We all do, but you are beautiful and young and you don’t have enough fun. You didn’t have to give it up to him, hon. You could have just had a little fun with him. Trust me, he looks like he knows how to show a lady a good time...in more ways than one,” Megan said with a grin.

I smiled. “Yeah, I'm sure he does...no doubt about that. But, that ship has sailed, so I’m not going to dwell on it.”

“You know, if the opportunity arises, why not give him your number and have a little fun? It wouldn’t hurt. Hell, if it were me, the second we finished dancing my back would have been against a wall and my legs would have been over his shoulders. All I would have needed was a rope and I would have wrangled his ass,” Megan said as we both laughed.

“Over his shoulders? I know I’m a virgin, but if your legs are over his shoulders, how is he going to get to the promised land if you’re standing up, you know what I’m saying?” I asked.

“Trust me, it can be done Bree. Plus he has fingers and lips…um, um, um,” Megan said as my slow ass finally caught on to what she was saying. We laughed once more.

“You’re crazy,” I said.

“You didn’t give your number to that s.exy thing that you were grinding on. I’m not the one that’s crazy. You are,” Megan said as she turned onto my street.

Maybe I was crazy. I don’t know. But, I had a buzz and I felt good. That was the only thing that mattered at the time. That…and thinking about a tall guy with penetrating blue eyes.
***********************************************************
Seth

The next day found me sitting at the counter eating cereal when Jackson strolled in… and he’s smiling. I mean, I understand that he was happy because he got to lay some groundwork with that hot little student of his, but he was smiling like he just got laid. It wasn’t natural. It just wasn’t.

I, on the other hand was a little pissed because Brianna didn’t fall for my game. My game is foolproof. But, Brianna waltzes in, with that sexy little skirt and those sweet, big brown eyes and that gorgeous smile and turns me down cold. That doesn’t happen to me. Ever.

“You were getting kind of cozy with your student last night, Mr. Ethical Principles,” I said just to goad him.

“Whatever, Seth. I didn’t touch her, I didn’t proposition her. I just laid some truths out for her, that’s all,” he said as he grabbed a bowl, a spoon and the cereal. He poured cereal into a bowl, then he walked to the refrigerator, grabbed the 2% milk and poured it over his cereal. He put everything back in it’s place and took a seat across from me against the counter and began to eat.

“Well, for what it’s worth, I can see why you have blue balls all of the time. She’s gorgeous,” I said as he grinned.

“I know. I mean, she’s always beautiful, but I’ve never seen her…s.exy. I just can’t wait until she’s finished with her finals. You know, for a minute, I wanted to say the hell with it and find some quiet little corner and just put it on her…hard. She had no business displaying her ass like that…she’s fuckin' torturing me,” Jackson said, then began to eat again.

I grinned at my brother. He had feelings for this girl and he didn’t know if she felt the same. That shit always gets him into trouble. Although, considering the girl, I guess I can’t blame him.

“Why don’t you just go out, find you an available piece of ass, and pretend it’s her…oh I forgot! That was the purpose of last night, you fuckin' wuss. You’re letting this girl get under your skin and you don’t even have her yet. Sad, truly sad,” I said.

“Yeah, well, I don’t want to pretend with another woman. I want Davia and I will get Davia. Trust me. Speaking of crash and burn…I’m sorry that you got turned down by her pretty friend Brianna,” he said, then a chuckle escaped his lips.

“I’m not. It is what it is,” I said coolly as he shook his head at me.

“Yeah…right,” he replied as he continued to eat.

And, it was. See, I’m unlike my brother, who waits around and lets his life unfold without pushing it. He’s the patient one, I’m the unpatient one. When I want something, I don’t like to wait…I like to have it now. You see, Ms. Brianna let something slip. If you recall, she said that she would give me her phone number if I saw her again. Jackson let it slip that she was a professional dancer at the Farrington Dance company and I was just going to have to bump into her there.

I told you. I make things happen…especially when I want something, and I want her, so bad I can taste it...and I'll get her. Watch.