Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the feedback everyone. We're almost to the finish line :-)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Girl, I know that you be wishin' he was nothin' like
Like that playa type, and you so lucky to be with him
Wish that he treated you cool and didn't cheat on you
Like your just another girl in his crew, woah

 

 

“Jazz what the hell are you doing?”

 

She had been relaxing by the band enjoying the music but he just had to ruin it. The music was the only she ever survived the boring ass lawyer parties.

 

“I'm listening to music. What the hell does it look like I'm doing? You were too busy to even notice I had left so why are you trippin?”

 

He sighed loudly and grabbed her hand pulling her towards him so he could whisper in her ear.

 

“Don’t ruin this shit for me girl. Let’s go act like the happy couple we are.”

 

“Happy couple my ass.”

 

He growled low in his throat and dragged her to his friends, his hand practically on her ass.

 

“Dude, you hittin that?”

 

One of Darius’s obnoxious lawyer friends asked. Instead of correcting him and telling him not to talk about his girl like that, the dumbass went a long with it.

 

“Man, that pussy's been mine.”  Darius said as he laughed with his friends.

 

Jazzelle looked at Darius in digust as she pried his hands off her ass and headed for the bar. She asked the bartender for a margarita, drumming her fingers as she waited for her drink.

 

“I wouldn’t recommend that.”

 

Jazzelle turned at the familiar voice and grinned.

 

“And why not Mr. Tate/well known business man with no life?”

 

He chuckled and settled on the stool next to her.

 

“Alcohol tends to impair people’s judgment and you’re no exception. Plus I saw the way ya man was grabbing on you. You’re gonna need all the strength you have to fight him off. Speaking of that bastard, where is he?”

 

She turned around in her seat and looked for the darkest person there besides herself. She scowled when she spotted him.

 

“He's over there rubbing some hoes chest.”

 

Justin followed her eyes and found himself scowling as well. Why would any man treat Jazzelle like that? She was beautiful, smart, funny as hell, and a great kisser. Anyone dumb enough to fuck up a relationship with her had issues.

 

Before he could blink Jazzelle grabbed her drink and stomped over to where Darius was now kissing the girls neck. She looked pissed and fed up. He followed her to where Darius was, there was no way he was going to miss this.

 

“Before you fuck in public let me get your attention Darius.”

 

He and the girl paused their kissing and he looked at her angrily.

 

“Don’t fucking try anything Jazz.”

 

She laughed at him and threw her drink in his face, surprising Darius and the girl.

 

“Next time you want to fuck somebody else break up with me first. But since you don't have enough balls to do anything but fuck, I’ll do it for you. It’s over Darius. You and I are through. I’m through. Now you’re free to fuck and suck whomever you want. I’ll get my shit tomorrow.”

 

She didn’t give him a chance to respond. She grabbed Justin’s hand and walked out the door with everyone staring after them in surprise. Justin was laughing so hard that it took him a while to calm himself down.

 

“Why don’t we go get your shit tonight? You won’t really need much will you?”

 

Jazzelle returned his dazzling grin and nodded.

 

“Yeah let’s go get them while his dumb ass is here.”

 

“That was some funny shit girl. I was half expecting you to beat his ass.”

 

She laughed right along with him.

 

“I was thinking about it but I don’t think a night in jail would benefit me at all. He is a lawyer.”

 

After arriving at her condo she gathered everything she owned and threw them into Justin’s car. It was a good thing he had brought his Escalade cause she had a lot of stuff.

 

“Can I get a kiss?”

 

Leaning over him she drew his bottom lip into her mouth and nudged his mouth open with a lick of her tongue. He moaned into her mouth and put a hand in her hair to draw her close and deepen the contact. He missed this, he missed her, but he was never going miss it again; he would make sure of that.