Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews everyone :-)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Girl, I bet that he be actin' all cocky like
Like he deserve you, and you so lucky to be with him
Bet he be treatin' you rude always got an attitude
Like he's the only dude made for you, woah

“I like to move it move it, you like to move it move it, we like to… MOVE IT!”

The two broke into laughter after singing the familiar line from Madagascar.

“That was one crazy ass leamer.”

Justin bobbed his head to some unknown beat as he pulled into the parking lot of the blockbuster.

“That leamer was a pimp.”

Jazzelle rolled her eyes after getting out of his black Escalade and heading for her car.

“Only you would say something like that. You’re almost as “special” as that leamer.”

After turning off his car he followed behind her, making sure she was safe.

“I take offense to that young lady. I’m not special, and neither is Mr. Pimp Leamer.”

That caused her to laugh. He was beginning to like her laugh a lot.

“Whateva you say Mr. Tate/well known business man with no life. You so need a girl dude.”

He smiled a sly smile as he stood by the drivers’ side of her car.

“You offering toots?”

“Maybe.”

“Don’t get my hopes up beautiful. You gotta get back to your man remember. I won’t keep you any longer so thanks for the company.”

She smiled but he surprised her by giving her a lingering kiss on her brown cheek.

“Not a problem. Thanks for proving the rumors wrong.”

He gave her a puzzled look.

“What rumors?”

“The ones about white boys being psychotic.”

He made a face and she laughed.

“Whateva Ms. Thing. Have a safe drive. Hey, is it cool if I give you my number?”

“Sure.”

“Will you actually call me cause if you won’t, there’s no need.”

She smiles up at him from her car seat and rolls her eyes.

“Would I agree to take the number if I wasn’t planning on using it?”

“Do you always have to be such a smart ass?”

“Do you always have to be such a dumb ass?”

“Yes.”

They both cracked up at that and he handed her a business card with his numbers on it.

“Shit how many cell phones do you have Justin?”

“Too many in my opinion. I would love to stand here and chat the morning away with you but you need to get home and I need to go to sleep. Drive safe.”

She watched him walk to his car and waved as he drove away. She had had an amazing time just chillin with him and she wasn’t looking forward to seeing Darius’s stupid ass. She hadn’t laughed like that in a long time, hopefully she’d be able to see him again soon.

As soon as she stepped in the house, Darius jumped up from his chair and started asking questions in a pissed off manner.

“Where the fuck were you Jazz?”

“Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to Darius, you’re little sister? Back the fuck off.”

He roughly grabbed her arm but she pushed him away.

“Who were you fucking?”

“What the fuck?”

“I already know you’re cheating on me so why hide it any longer. I’ve caught you, now what do you have to say for yourself?”

“First of all if I was cheating on you I wouldn’t come in as obvious as I did. Secondly, I would reek of sex, and third I probably wouldn’t even be here right now listening to your shit. If I wanted to cheat on you I would do it in front of your face just like you do to me all the damn time. Get off your fucking high horse Darius, you don’t own nobody.”

He seemed a little taken aback by her boldness and immediately started to apologize.

“I’m sorry baby, it’s just that I came home and you were gone so I thought the worse had happened. You know I love you.”

“Yea… whatever. I’m going to bed.”

“You know ain’t nobody else right for you but me right Jazzy? I worked hard to be with you. I deserve you.”

Jazzelle rolled her eyes at him and headed for their bedroom.

“And for that you’re sleeping on that couch tonight. Don’t try to argue with me cause you fucked up, again.”

With that she slammed the door in his face.