Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


A/N: My Girl B did her thing in Obsessed! Y'all should go check it out... oh and don't forget to comment. I like those. Cool

Heaven Can Wait

Chapter 02 – Love Sex Magic

“0,9,8… shit!”  He was so tired.  What was the fucking security code? Pressing his palms down hard on his eyes lids he took in a large amount of oxygen and let it out slowly.  “What’s the last fucking number Justin?” He asked himself.  “Think!” It was nearly one o’clock in the morning and he couldn’t remember his fucking security code.  The day had been one bad thing after another.  Had he done something really bad in his previously life and was now paying for it all in one day?  Enough dwelling on how bad the day had beaten him up. He had twenty seconds to figure out the last number before Beyoncé and the entire neighborhood thought he was breaking into his own home.

“You fuckin’ idiot!”  He grumbled.  “It’s her birthday.” He quickly punched in “0,9,8,1.”  Either he was suffering from Alzheimer’s or a lack of sleep to have forgotten it was his woman’s birthday.  He made a mental note to have it changed since they were now a public spectacle.

A low beep sounded throughout the house informing him that it was now okay to enter.  After hanging his keys up he tiptoed down the main hall trying his best not to make any noise.  Instead of taking a show up stairs and possibly waking Beyoncé; he decided to use the shower in his gym.
Walking into the spacious room Justin pulled off each article of clothing and tossed them in random directions with every step.  A hot shower was calling his name.  He entered the shower room and didn’t bother touching the cold knob; he went directly to hot. Steam filled the room.  He turned the cold knob an inch before stepping under the shower head.  Steamy hot water ran over his hair, face and down his sculpted back instantly relaxing his muscles.

It was such a relief to be home.  After Ellen’s grilling show he drug T.I. to several radio interviews, all of which went straight for the Beyoncé questions.  He picked up on the cycle and quickly informed every show that he had already given that interview to Ellen early that morning and wasn’t speaking on the issue anymore.  Hearing the aggravation in his voice they quickly switched to more professional questions.  Of course the paparazzi weren’t so easily swayed.  They were on his trail all day long asking the craziest questions.  Is Beyoncé deathly ill?  Was she pregnant with twins? Did he cheat on Jessica with her?  His personal favorite was did she cause Britney’s mental break down?  Where did people come up with that stuff?  As the day went on it got worse; he had to keep reminding himself that after it was all done he was coming home to the one thing that always made since in his chaotic world; and he couldn’t get out the shower and slide in bed next her fast enough.  He quickened up his pace and finished washing himself.  After drying off and completing his hygiene routine he pulled a pair of boxers out of his locker to put on.  Not wanting to waist anymore time a part from her he walked through his lavish house to the spiral staircase taking them two at a time; finally ending his trip outside his bedroom door.  Remembering to keep quiet he eased the double doors open to reveal an empty bed with tousled sheets.

~~~

Beyoncé pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and took two steps back to observe her painting.  Why wasn’t it coming together? Something was off.  She had been racking her brain over it for the past hour and still hadn’t made any leeway.  Looking at the clock on the wall she tossed her paint brush into the sink and wiped the blue paint off her hands on to the black boy shorts she wore.  It was nearly 1:30 in the morning and she was drained. 

Feeling two strong arms wrap around her waist from behind she instinctively tensed up but quickly relaxed after a pair of lips kissed the bass of her neck.  A smile spread a cross her face.  “It’s about time you got outta the shower.”  She said.  “I thought I was gonna have to hurry your pasty ass up.”

Justin rested his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.  “Why are you down here at 1:30 a.m. Giselle?”

She dropped her smile and rolled her eyes at his question.  She spun around in his arms and her brown eyes looked within his deep blues for the first time in two days.  “Obviously it’s late and you’re aggravated because you just called me by my middle name; which you know I hate.”  She firmly stated.  “So I’m gonna pretend the question you just asked me wasn’t the first thing outta your mouth after not seeing me for two whole days J.”

Justin pulled her tighter into his body never breaking eye contact.  He needed to make her understand that he was only looking out for her well being.  “The doctor said rest B.  This doesn’t look like resting to me.”

Beyoncé pulled away.  “Hey ma, I missed you.”  She said sarcastically as she turned the water in the sink on to begin washing out her paint brushes.  “I missed you too Justin.  It just about kill’s me when we’re apart.”

He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.  This was not turning out how he planned.  He walked up beside her and turned the water off forcing her to turn to look at him.  “You know I missed you Beyoncé, you know this.”  He started. “I just wanna make sure you’re giving your body the time it needs to relax and get stronger.  That was some serious shit last week… at least it was for me.”

She gave him a wounded look before walking around him and snatching her painting off the stand.  “So I’m not taking this serious now Justin!”  She said heading for the stairs that led up to the main house. 

He huffed and followed after her.  “It just seems like I’m always the one doing the worrying B!”  He said as they reached the kitchen.

Beyoncé tried to calm herself before she spoke.  She knew he was only acting this way because he was so scared of losing her.  He had practically been on edge the entire week.  She swallowed hard and turned around in the middle of the kitchen to face him.  “Justin… baby,” She said cradling his face in her hands.  “I’m fine.  I’m just so tired of being in this house alone.  I need to do something.”  She noticed his eye color darken.  Why was he getting angry?

Justin removed her hands from his face and walked over to the refrigerator.  “I asked for just two weeks!  Two fuckin’ weeks BK!”  He shouted grabbing a bottle of water and slamming the frig.  “Two weeks were all you had to do was sit on your ass!  Most people would consider that a fucking vacation!  Not sit around bitching and complaining about it!”

Beyoncé was taken aback by his outburst.  “You need to correct ya tone.”  She said through gritted teeth.  “I’m not a child… or maybe to you I’m.  I mean, you lock me up in this house-“

He interrupted her. “Where’s B. Scott?”  He questioned.  “He’s supposed to be here with you.  Has he been gone all damn day!  You haven’t been down in that studio painting all fucking day have you…”

Beyoncé just stared at him and let him ramble on and on about what she should’ve been doing.  She knew she couldn’t get through to him when he was like this.  What was going on?  They barely ever argued.  All she could come up with was he was just scared, plain and simple but like any other man he couldn’t just admit how afraid he was of losing her.  He had to try and guilt her into doing what he wanted.  What’s really the deal with the male ego?  “Are you finished?”  She said evenly.

Justin stopped in mid sentence.  “What?”

She held her hand out.  “Come’mere.”

He gave her a strange look but placed his hand in hers anyway before placing his water on the counter.

Beyoncé led them out of the kitchen and down the hall to the den.  She motioned for him to sit down on the couch and he obeyed.  She straddled him and let her bottom rest in his lap.  Liking the familiar position Justin hands went to her round back side on instinct.  She trailed her hands over his shoulders and let them slid down his bare chest.  She knew she had his attention now.  “I need you.”  She said in a husky voice looking deep into his eyes making sure he was paying close attention. “I need you to listen to me.  I’m going to talk and you’re not gonna say anything until I’m done.  You understand?”

He replied with a slow nod.

“Good.”  She proceeded.  “I wasn’t here all day by myself Justin.  B. Scott was here until eight.”  She said coolly.  “But his life isn’t here.  His job is back in New York.” Justin tried to say something and she stopped him by placing a finger over his lips.  “Nope not yet; before you say anything, he’ll be back tomorrow to baby sit me even though he took all of last week off to do it.  He can’t be with me every second of the day. I’m a grown woman Justin.  But to put your mind at ease; I was painting because you didn’t come home when you said-“

“I call-“

“Stop!  You didn’t come home when you said and I didn’t want to fall asleep without seeing your face so I painted to stay awake.”  She said caressing his cheek with her hand as a tear slid down her own.

On natural instinct Justin wiped it away letting his palm linger on her caramel skin.  “Don’t cry baby.”

Beyoncé softly pulled his hand away. “No I need to get this out.” She said wiping her own face. “I love you Justin… and I know you better then anyone… better then you know your self most times and I’ve noticed that you’ve… that you’ve distanced yourself from me this past week.  Not physically.  You’ve been here when you could. I understand this business and that we can’t always be together but you’ve distanced yourself emotionally since the awards last week.  I know what happened was scary… that I scared you and I’m sorry but I really need you to talk to me and tell me how you’re feeling J… please.” She snaked her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder.

He barred his face in her brown locks.  “Can I talk now?”  He joked, the question coming out a little muffed from nuzzling her neck.

Beyoncé giggled. “Yes”

Justin placed a kiss behind her ear and pulled back to gaze in to her beautiful brown eyes.  “I’m scared, but not just because of what happened last week.”  He confessed.  “This relationship scares me baby girl.”

Beyoncé furrowed her brows as she searched his features.  “What do you mean?” She asked in a whisper.

“You were there during my past relationships with Britney, Cameron, Jessica and even years ago with Tatiana.  You saw how my breakups with them affected me, especially with Britney.”

Beyoncé nodded in understanding.

Justin lifted her chin with the tip of his hand and captured her lips like a starved animal.  The kiss was needy and strong. Beyoncé submitted to it willing letting his tongue battle hers; after savoring every inch of her mouth his pulled back and rested his forehead against hers biting his bottom lips.  “The way I was with them could never compare to how I would feel if we didn’t work out BK… you’ve always been special.”  Beyoncé caressed the hair at the nape of his neck causing him to close his eyes from the sensation.  “Do you know my biggest fear?”  He asked her so low it was almost inaudible.

She pulled back making him open his eyes and focus back on her. “What?”

He pulled her hair away from her right shoulder and placed a kiss there.  “My biggest fear is that you will be taken away from me in a way I have no control over.” His confession caused her eyes to glisten with unshed tears. He kissed the bass of her neck as he continued.  “It terrifies me because I’ve never been this in love before.  You’re it for me baby.  The way I love you is so terrifying be… because in my past relationships it was always a want kind of love. I wanted them.  But with you,” He said pushing her hair away to study her face. “I need you… and that’s a dangerous thing.” There was a long pause, both of them trying to absorb everything. 

Beyoncé didn’t really know what to say.  What he said certainly explained his mood lately.

Justin placed a kiss on her forehead. “A lot has just been going on in my head lately and I think last weeks events kinda heightened my fears.” His eyes trailed away from hers.

“Look at me.”  She demanded and he did.  “I love you with everything I have. You never ever,” She emphasized.  “Ever have to worry about me walking out that door and leaving you.  I can promise you that will never happen.”  She swallowed hard before continuing.  “But I’m not going to lie to you Justin.  I’m not superhuman. Sometimes in life things happen… bad things happen and I can’t promise you nothing will ever take me away from you, just like you can never make that promise to me.  You’re probably feeling this way because for the longest time it’s just been you and me… but now things are different.  The world knows about us, that’s probably what’s causing your anxiety.”

He kissed her ear. “You’re probably right.” He lied not wanting to get more into it.  “I’m just glad to be here with you right now.  I missed you so much baby.”

“Good.”  She said shifted on his lap. “I missed you too.”

“You probably should stop doing that.”

She gave him an innocent look.  “Doing what big daddy?”  She said in a husky voice.  “This?”  She hissed as she moved her hips against his causing his dick to twitch under her bottom and in no time he was hard as a rock.

Justin held her waist in place preventing her from moving.  “Don’t be a bad girl.”

Beyoncé pouted.  “But you love it when I’m bad… and you’ve barely touched me this past week.”

Justin looked down at the bulge in his pants.  “For that very reason right there.”

She let all her weight rest on her knees. Her kisses started from the base of his neck.  She bit and licked her way behind his ear causing a deep moan from him when he felt her hot breath on his ear.  “Do you want me to beg for it?”

He felt him self losing all control.  He pulled her hands from around his neck and kissed the palms.  “The doctor said nothing strenuous for at least two week.  Unfortunately sex with me applies to that.  After next week you won’t be able to keep me off of you, I promise.”

Beyoncé didn’t like it but she wasn’t going to argue. “You’ll just have to make it up to me then.”

Justin smiled that sexy smile of his.  “With interest baby.”

“I probably should get of your lap then.”

“No, no just stay here. It’s killing me but what away to go.”

She figured she’d asked him about his day to get his mind off of the obvious.  “Tell me how your day was papi?”

“One fuckin’ interrogation after another; I only got relief when I headed to the studio to work on Esmée’s album.  That’s why I’m late.  I called but you didn’t answer your phone…  now I know it’s because you were in the basement.”

“How’s that going?”

“Good, I’m ready to get her stuff out there.  She wanted me to ask you if she could chill here with you this weekend so she wouldn’t be stuck in her hotel alone.”

She gave him a look.  “Did you ask her to stay, or does she really want to?”

He raised his hands up in surrender.  “Eh, I didn’t put her up to anything.  For some reason I can’t understand she thinks you’ve got all the cool points.”

“That’s because I do.”

“What about me?”

“Sorry”

“Oh that’s cold B, for real.”

“Tell her it’s cool.  She doesn’t ever have to ask to say with us.  Tell her next time just call me and stop going through you.”

“Yes ma’am.” He said kissing and nuzzling her neck.

The stubble on his face tickled her.  “How did Ellen go?” She asked biting her bottom lip trying to hold back a giggle.

Not stopping the assault on her neck he answered between kisses.  “Its official… everyone… wants… front row… tickets… into our… private lives.”
 
Beyoncé giggled and squirmed from his kisses.  “That bad, huh?”

“I gave Ellen the interview and put it out that we’re a couple.  Everyone else will have to deal with that being the end of it.  It’s our life and nobody else is invited.”

“Shit! Justin” She pulled back.  “Did you talk to your mother?” As soon as it left her lips his sidekick vibrated some where on the couch.  “Are you trying to tease me or is that your phone?”  She asked.

He stood holding Beyoncé up by her ass and sat her down on the couch.  By the time he found it, it had stopped vibrating. He flipped it open to see who the missed call came from.

Beyoncé studied his facial feature and then looked at the name of the missed call.  “You didn’t call her and tell her did you?” she asked him.

“No, I’ve just been so busy. You go on up and I’ll call her back.  She’s probably calling to ask why you haven’t married me yet.”  He said with a smile on his face.

“Ha ha, very funny.”  She said standing up. “Hurry up.  I won’t go to sleep without you.”

“You just want me in bed so you can rape my fine ass.”

She bend dent down leaning in to his lap to kiss him.  “I promise I won’t do anything you’re not begging me to do.”  She said against his lips and then spun around to run out the room.  Justin smacked her on the ass causing her to yelp.

He sat back down and watched her round ass in her black boy shorts as she ran from the room.  He didn’t know if he was going to be able to hold out for another week.  Shit, he was a man and men have needs.

He flipped is phone back open and dialed his mother’s number.  After a few rings someone picks up and a thick country accent came through the receiver.  “Justin!  Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t beat your ass!”

He rolled his eyes.  “Mama!”

“Don’t you mama me young man! I’m sitting here in my bed at one in the morning watching the tonight show… and what do you fucking know it’s all about you and Beyoncé being a couple, and I’m thinking to myself that can’t be true because my baby would tell me if he were in a relationship especially with the one person he’s been trying to date since… birth!  But then they showed the clip of the BET awards when Trace put y’all on blast-“

“Mommy, I’m sorry.” He said in a childlike voice.

“You should be… I know why you didn’t make it public knowledge but why didn’t you tell me?  You tell me everything else.”

He closed his eye, not really wanting to get in to this.  “Because I just wanted it to be me and her for awhile… and I know-“

“You know I absolutely adore her.”

“Yes I know that mama.”  He laughed at himself.  “I guess I didn’t want to share her just yet.”

Lynn smiled at the phone.  “You’ve got it bad don’t you baby?”

“Very”

~~~~

This is the part where we fall in love (Ohh, suga..)

“That’s right.” The director said. “Forget about the choreography.  I just want you to vibe off each other.

Ciara felt Justin’s hands embrace her from behind and she aloud her body to lean into his muscular frame.  His hands were like a blazing fire she never wanted to put out.

Let's slow it down, so we fall in love (Ohh...)

The director nodded his head.  “That’s it.  Act like you’re in love.”  He encouraged.  This was some hot footage.

Justin snaked his arms around her middle and bit her earlobe.
There was no need to act.  Ciara really was in love.

But don't stop what ya doing to me

The director wanted more shots of them teasing each other so he had them slightly separate.  Ciara was screaming on the inside from the lack of contact.
All night show with just you in the crowd

Doin' tricks you never seen...

Justin pulled her close by the collar she wore around her neck. His lips hovered over the center of her neck teasing her.  Ciara threw her head back wanting his lips to touch her so bad, just the though of it had her thong soaking wet.  She prayed her legs wouldn’t betray her and buckle.

And I bet that I can make ya believe
In love and sex and magic

He darted his tongue out pretending to taste her but missed her chin by less then half and inch.

So let me drive my body around ya
I bet you know what I mean

Every emotion she had suppressed for so long was starting to resurface and she couldn’t deny the fact that she wanted him right there in the room full of cameras and people.  She didn’t care.  All she wanted at that very moment was for him to fuck her and give her the ride of her life right in the middle of the video shoot.

You know what I mean)
Cause you know that I can make you believe
In love and sex and magic

Justin snapped his fingers to the beat and Ciara let her arms rest on his shoulders as she rolled her body and humped him making sure to grind into his pelvis.  She needed him to need her.

All night show with just you in the crowd
Doin' tricks you never seen...

Ciara felt his hot breath on her lips as his mouth inched closer and closer to hers.  Then he did the sexiest thing she had ever seen. He bit his bottom lip like he was feening to kiss her.

And I bet that I can make ya believe
In love and sex and magic

She searched his eyes.  Was he feeling the same things she was?  How their bodies reacted to each other?  Was she making his heart race like he was making hers?  Their chemistry was undeniable.  He was looking at her like he loved her.  The closer their lips got the more she wanted to know what his tasted like.  She was tired of the agony.  It was time to answer her own question.

“Cut!” The director shouted “That was fire!”

As easily as the love and lush showed in his eyes that was how quick it left.  He turned his head right before she leaned in to steal a kiss and her lips crashed in to his cheek.  She watched him walk up to the director and shake his hand.  She just stood there unable to move, or form a coherent thought.
She was snapped out of her daze when her assistant put a robe around her shoulders.  “Thank you.”  She said to her assistant never taking her eyes off Justin as he chatted it up with one of the dancers.

After he ended his conversation with the dancers he walked back over to Ciara.  “The director said my part’s done and all that’s left is a few dance sequences with you.”  He smiled and his eyes twinkled with excitement.  “You’re fans are gonna keep hitting rewind once they see it.  It’s gonna be sexy as shit! There should be a rough copy ready in a few hours.  We can watch it at the label’s boardroom.  So come on over there when you’re done here.  I’ll be there already recording with Tim and Esmée.”  He gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I’ll see you tonight.”   His sidekick vibrated in his pocked.  A wide smile formed across his face when he saw who was calling. He flipped it open and put it to his ear.  “He baby girl…”

Ciara watched him walk away from her not even giving her a second thought.
Her assistant called out to her letting her know she was do for hair and makeup before they would shoot the rest of the video.  She nodded her head and walked out of the shoot into the hall that led out side to the hair and make up trailer.   

Ciara stepped in side the trailer and gave her stylist Alex a smile as she sat in the makeup chair to get started.

Alex wrapped a black drape a round her.  “How you doin’ today miss thang?”  He asked giving her a kiss on the chick.

She sighed.  “I’m just really tired.”  She replied.  “But I’ll make it.”

Alex smiled down at her knowingly.  “I bet you are.  I got a chance to sneak in at the end of you and Mr. McCreamy’s performance in there… and whoa!  Let me tell you!  Y’all just about made me cream my self girl!”

“That’s great Alex.”  She said nonchalantly.

“That’s great Alex.”  He repeated.  He spun the chair she was sitting in a round so he could study her face.  “Cici, I know that look.  You got it bad for Mr. McCreamy?”

Ciara nodded.  “Very.”  Her face scrunched up in to a frown.  “Tell me what to do?”  She whined.

“First off, stop making that stank face. God don’t like ugly.  Second, does he know you’re in love with him?”

Ciara looked away.

Alex blinked twice.  “Does he even know you like his fine ass?”  He question feeling a little sorry for her.

“Well there use to be something… we went out a few times.  No one’s ever known it publicly because it wasn’t anything serious.”  She signed.  “Not on his part anyway.  Truthfully it all started because I was looking for a way to further my career but since we’ve been spending so much time together lately all these feelings have surfaced.”

Alex bit his bottom lip.  He knew she was going to hate him for asking his next question.  “What about Beyoncé?  Aren’t they together now?  That’s what ever-“

Ciara rolled her eyes as she jumped in to finish his statement. “Everyone’s talking about.”  She said in a voice caked with sarcasm and disgust.  “I don’t know if they are or not.”  She knew they were but didn’t care to admit it.  “It doesn’t matter anyway.  I’m tired of her stealing shit from me!”

Alex brow arched up as he gave her a questioning look. “What you talking about?  I don’t know much about Beyoncé but she seems sweet as pie to me.”

Ciara kissed her teeth.  “That’s right you don’t know much about her.”  She said with nothing but attitude. “The bitch is an attention whore.  It’s hard enough in this business being constantly compared to her… now in all my interviews they want to talk to me about Justin and Beyoncé’s song.  Sure she wrote it with him but that’s our song for fuck sakes!”

Alex rolled his eyes at the temper tantrum she was throwing while he continued to fix her hair. “What are you six?”  He mumbled to him self.

She continued on not hearing his remark.  “I’ve had it with how everyone thinks she’s so fucking innocent! Nobodies that perfect!  I’m tired of her getting every damn thing she wants!  It’s my turn now!”  She turned around and looked at Alex. “I’m usually a cool chick, but I can’ be a nasty sneaky bitch when I want something and that something is Justin.  I’ll do what I have to, to get him.”

~~~~~

Ciara’s heels made a loud tapping sound on the linoleum floor as she moved with determination in her step.  After going through the remainder of the video shoot like a zombie Alex had pulled her to the side and tried to convince her not to play games and just be straight up with Justin about her feelings for him. Her first instinct was to tell Alex to fuck off and keep it moving but as she stood there and listen to him the more he made since to her.  Children played games, adults didn’t and she was determined to act like an adult.  She would go inside the boardroom and tell him the truth, that she loved him.  He could do what he wanted with it after that.  She quickened her step walking around the corner realizing she was already 15 minutes late.

She stopped out side the boardroom door took a deep breath, flipped her hair and walked in.

Justin sat at the head of a long black table looking over some paperwork and jotting notes down here and there.  He looked up when he hard the door open.  “There you are.”  He said with a small smile.

Causing Ciara to smile as well, this man just oozed sex.  She walked up to him and he pulled her in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  “Sorry I’m late.”  She said.  “I had to make a stop.”

Justin waved her apology off. “You’re straight. Both of y’all are late anyway.  I guess it’s a woman thing.”

Ciara tried her best not to drop the smile she wore.  “Both of who?”  She asked but didn’t need an answer when she saw his face brighten up telling her that the answer to her question had just walked through the door and was now standing behind her.  She turned around and there stood Beyoncé with her best friend B. Scott to the left of her mimicking the same grin Justin wore.

Ciara looked her over.  Her brown locks were free flowing past her shoulders and down her back.  Her flawless face only appeared to have a hint of make up on it.  She wore a little white wife beater covered with a small black jacket with matching black skinny jean that hugged her curvaceous figure and topped her look off with a pair of “come fuck me” boots. It made Ciara want to throw up.

B. Scott was the first to speak.  “Hi love muffins!”  He went over to Justin and gave him a few air kisses. 

Ciara smiled.  It was something very sex about a heterosexual male so comfortable with his sexually that he gave a gay man air kisses.  She had to have him.

B. Scott turned to her.  “Hey Cici girl.”  He said giving her air kisses as well.
Ciara couldn’t help but notice the exchange going on between Justin and Beyoncé.  It was sickening.

Justin planted a quick kiss on Beyoncé’s lips.  “Everything’s good?” He asked her moving her hair back from her shoulders to get a better look at her beautiful face.

She smiled up at him.  “Everything’s fine’.”  She assured him.  “We went through the back and there wasn’t a camera man in site.”  She kissed his cheek and walked around him to greet Ciara with a hug. “How you doin’ girl?”  She asked pulling back to look at her.

Ciara plastered a fake smile on her face.  “I’m great.”  She lied.  “How are you?  You had us all worried last week at the awards.”  She asked like she cared when all she really wanted to do was vomit.

Beyoncé pulled a stray hair behind her ear.  “Uhm… I’m doing much better. Thanks for asking.  Him over there’s been keeping me straight.  It was nearly impossible to get him to let me leave the house long enough to see your video but after a while he eased up. I’m excited to see it.”

Ciara smiled mischievously.  This could work to her advantage and she wouldn’t have to lift a finger.  If Beyoncé wanted to watch her man practically fuck another woman with cloths on that was her prerogative.  “I’m glad he let you come out.” She told her.

Justin Pulled Beyoncé away from Ciara. “Come on; let’s check this out so we can go home. I’m so tired.  Today was another one of those long ass days.” 

Ciara followed them over to the long table B. Scott was already seated at. 

Justin sat at the head and Beyoncé was going to take the seat right of him but was pulled into his lap instead.  He wrapped his arms around her middle and kissed the back of her neck.

Ciara sat directly across from Beyoncé making sure she had a good view of both shows.

Beyoncé shifted in Justin’s lap and snaked her right arm around his neck when the lights started deeming so she could see the big screen.

1,2,3
Go
Yeah
Ciara
Too Sexy
Ciara
Here we go
(Ciara)
Your touch is so magic to me
The strangest things can happen
The way that you react to me
I wanna do something you can’t imagine
Imagine if there was a million me’s
Talking sexy to you like that

Ciara wasn’t paying any attention to the video; she was watching the couple seated across from her.  Beyoncé was gazing at the screen completely taken over by the temptress show, unlike Justin who’s attention was solely on Beyoncé.

Not knowing they had an audience Justin hands caressed the thighs of the woman in his lap and nibbled on her ear lobe. 

Ciara kept watching for a reaction in Beyoncé’s face from what she was watching and so far nothing.  She was about to give up and focus on the video when she saw it.  Beyoncé was leaning in to Justin’s touch as he kissed and sucked on the side of her neck that wasn’t in Ciara’s viewing range.  Her eyes traveled to Beyoncé’s free arm.  The hand on that arm was also not in her viewing range. All this was odd to her because not once did Beyoncé’s eyes leave the screen. “What is she doing to him?”  She thought to her self.  “The bitch is turned on by watching her man on screen with another woman?  What type of shit is that?”

The lights turned back on as the video ended and the couple quickly separated.

Ciara was getting ready to speak but Justin jumped ahead of her.  “Do you two mind stepping out? I need to talk to B about something.”  He said trying to keep his voice even.

Ciara looked at Justin then Beyoncé who had already made herself comfortable sitting on the edge of the boardroom table, then to B. Scott who was completely clueless to what had just gone down or what else was about too.  She was so pissed that she couldn’t bring herself to answer.

B. Scott smiled to himself. He knew the “I wanna fuck right now” look when he saw it.  He grabbed Ciara’s hand and tugged her towards the exit then looked back at Beyoncé with a smile on his face. “You dirty little whore!”  He said giving her a wink and exiting.

…to be continued.






Chapter End Notes:
A/N:  All right ladies don’t hate me for stopping right there. I promise the next chapter will be filled with hot nasty sex with McCreamy!  Don’t forget to comment on this chapter. It makes me add quicker. (hint hint)Wink