Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N:  Even though I have a warning at the very beginning of this story I’m gonna give you another one.  This chapter is extremely NC – 17.  If you can’t handle this type of material you might want to skip the boardroom scene because I didn’t hold back at all (but hell that's the whole damn chapter).  So you’ve been warned. I’ll have it labeled NC – 17.   so you’ll know. Although I kinda recommend you read it, at least the very end anyway some important things are discussed. Happy reading ladies!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


A/N:  Even though I have a warning at the very beginning of this story I’m gonna give you another one.  This chapter is extremely NC – 17.  If you can’t handle this type of material you might want to skip the boardroom scene because I didn’t hold back at all (but hell that's the whole damn chapter).  So you’ve been warned. I’ll have it labeled NC – 17.   so you’ll know. Although I kinda recommend you read it, at least the very end anyway some important things are discussed. Happy reading ladies!

Heaven Can Wait

Chapter 03 – The Boardroom

 


Trace stuck his head inside studio three’s door expecting to find Justin behind the booth completely engulfed into whatever beat Timbaland had come up with; instead the only one behind the booth was Tim.

Timbaland pressed a button to talk to Esmée who was laying down a track. “Take five, come back and we’ll try it again… aight?”

“Okay” She responded nodding her head and taking her headphones off.

Timbaland turned to Trace with his fist held out for him to pound.  “Whatchu doin’ here so late man?” He asked him.

Trace reciprocated his actions.  “I need Justin to sign off on some stuff.  He’s here right?”

“Yeah, he’s here in the building. He had a meeting in one of the board rooms, then I think he was gonna head to the crib. If you hurry up you might be able to catch him.”

Trace was already headed to the door.  “Okay, thanks man.” He said over his shoulder.

After wasting a good five or ten minutes checking all the boardrooms Trace decided to check the executive boardroom and then say to hell with it so he could head to the crib his self.  As he rounded the corner he saw B. Scott pulling some girl out of the boardroom.  He quickly approached them. “Hey, what’s going on?”  He asked.

“Nothing really.”  B. Scott responded. “We’re just leaving so… ah, Justin and Beyoncé can have a little uhm… private chat.”  He finished with a huge grin on his face.

Trace looked towards the girl to his side who looked very unhappy for some reason then back to B. Scott.  “So, Justin’s in there.”  He said trying to push past them.  “I need to talk to him.”

B. Scott cut him off with his arms stretched out wide.  “I wouldn’t go in there!” He said a little too loud making Trace back up a little with a confused look on his face.

“And why not?”

Scott paused.  “Uhm… Beyoncé’s in there.” He rushed out.

“So?”

Scott leaned closer to him.  “Because if you go in there you might find them in a compromising position if you know what I mean.”  He informed him in a low voice.

Trace looked at him like he was crazy.  “Okay?”  He replied dumbly only to get it seconds later. “Oh!”

B. Scott patted his shoulder.  “Yeah… If you just so happen to still be waiting for them after their “talk” is over tell B that I went on home and to catch a ride-“  He stopped and giggled.  “Or should I say another ride with J.”  He faced Ciara and gave her a knowing look.  “You go home.”  He said dismissively already walking down the hall.  “Bye love muffins!”  He shouted exciting the building. 

Ciara looked at the stranger still standing in front of her in silence with the same disgusted expression she had only seconds ago.  She knew why she looked and felt like somebody had just shit on her but why did he?  Not really caring or feeling like it was any of her business she left him in the hall way alone feeling like she needed a drink.  Thank God she had her vibrator to keep her company tonight.

Trace had just about reached his limit.  He had been biting his tongue for over a year.  What had this girl done to his best friend to make him so completely wrapped up in her?  It was almost like she held the key to life or something. Everything was Beyoncé this!  Beyoncé that!  He could understand wanting to have a taste of brown sugar.  He too had, had a few tastes in his day but it was starting to seem like Justin wanted the whole damn meal, not to mention a second and third helping.

A naughty idea popped in to Trace’s head.  The executive boardroom had balconies surrounding it from all sides and could be accessed from the room above.  He worried his bottom lip.  It was time to find out what made Ms. Knowles so special. Maybe he needed a taste himself.

~~~~~

NC – 17

 

Justin watched the boardroom door close.  “I played right in to your little hands.”  He said with out turning to face her.  “Literally” He chuckled. 

Beyoncé removed her black jacket; leaving her beater and skinny jeans.  She had to laugh because he was trying so hard not to pounce on her like a wild animal.  “J… you sound like you lost a bet or something.”  She said crossing her leg and getting comfortable on top of the boardroom table she now occupied.  “Now come here and put it down like I know you can.”

“You’re a sneaky little thing.”  Justin said finally turning around and allowing his eyes to run over her defined curves.  His dick twitched when her hands splayed over her chest to fondle her own cloth cover mounds.  He knew her panties where already soaking wet; he knew that before the video had ended. He could smell her arousal…shit he could almost taste it.

Beyoncé tightened her already crossed legs trying to relieve the aching between them.  She needed some pressure, some friction…something. Justin was only a few feet from her but it felt like miles.  Was he enjoying the torture she was going through? Biting her bottom lip she reached out for him. “Come mere.” She pleaded. “I need you.”

Justin looked at her outstretched hand; still planted in his spot. He was weighing his option.  He had been deprived of any sexual contact for nearly a week an a half.  If he stood there he felt like he would nut all over himself; if he went over there he would nut all over himself.  Just looking at her was driving him crazy and she wasn’t doing much, it was the little things.  The way she bit her bottom lip, the way her chest heaved up and down with every breath she took, the way the dip in her shirt showed off the rise of her breast.  Everything about her was screaming for him to go over there and ravish her when he knew he shouldn’t; but some how he had moved to stand between her legs and their hands were now intertwined.  “I don’t want to hurt you.”  He whispered against her lips.

Beyoncé butterfly kissed her way to his ear.  “Shhhhh… touch me… please.”  She begged in a deep raspy voice. 

Justin held her face between his hands to gaze in to her chocolate orbs.  “I want too… believe me.”  He grazed her cheek with the tips of his right hand.  “God, you’re beautiful.”

Her lips curled into a smile. “You’re bias.” 

“You know you are.”

“Stop trying to avoid this Justin.” She said licking her lips

His eye went to her mouth.  “The doctor-“

“I don’t care what the doctor said.  I know you wanna kiss me… so do it.”  She said waiting for him to except the challenge but of course he didn’t.  “I see I’m gonna have to seduce you Mr. Timberlake,” she informed him with an arch of her brow “which is a first for me.  You’re usually the one begging for it.”  Her mouth hovered over his.  She smiled knowing he wouldn’t fight her.  “I kinda like playing the seductress.  its fitting don’t’ you think?”  Not waiting for a response her lips crashed on to his.  Her arms went to his neck as her tongue invaded his mouth.

Justin melted into her sweet mouth.  This kiss was desperate.  He darted his tongue between her lips finally taking control.  Her nails scraped his scalp at the nap of his neck and he ran his fingers through long locks as they made love to each others mouths.  Giving Beyoncé one last peck Justin opened his mouth to speak but she beat him to it.

“I don’t care what he said Justin… because he doesn’t know what I need… what I want and right now I want you to fuck me crazy!  Until I don’t know my fucking name!  Don’t you want me baby?  Don’t you want to fuck me?”

“God yes B… I want you so fuckin’ bad right now!  I just think-“

“Don’t think.”  She said groping the bulge in this pant.  “Just feel this.”  She hissed causing his mouth to drop open taking in a gasp of air.  “Just feel the pleasure I’m about to give you.”  She increased the pressure as she continued to massage his package.  “This feels good doesn’t it?”

He gave her a breathy “yes!”

“Good… Do you want me to stop?”

“Fuck no!”

“So… just let me give you what you want.”  She said releasing her grasp on him.  She hopped of the table and forced him to take her previous position.  It was now her that stood between his legs and he who sat on the table.  She started unbuckling his pants.

Justin lifted her chin to steal a kiss from her swollen lips as she struggled to complete her task and remove his belt.  She pulled back from his lips to remove his kicks and pants.  He studied her perfect caramel skin as she continued to work to discard the offensive barriers only leaving him in his boxer.

Beyoncé reached for a nearby chair.  She came to a sudden halt and her head shot up toward the balcony.

Justin followed her gaze. “What is it?” He questioned.  “Something wrong babe?”

Her eyes scanned the dark area. “Did you hear something?”

Justin grabbed for her hand.   “Come mere.”  He said pulling her to his body and kissing her soft lips.  “We don’t have to do this here.”

She took one last glance, bit her lip then focused back on him.  “No… it’s my imagination.  Besides you’re suppose to be fucking me crazy remember.”

That forced a chuckled from him.  “Oh, believe me I haven’t forgotten.”

Beyoncé sat down in a chair between his legs.  “But your treat comes first.”  She said licking her lips. Her palms rubbed his thighs.  Justin bent down for another searing kiss.  Beyoncé snaked her tongue into his mouth while her free hand freed his rock hard member from his boxers.  She wrapped her petite hand around his pulsating dick and pumped him.  He moan into her mouth as the kiss deepened and she pumped him again.

Finally ending the kiss Beyoncé got comfortable in her seat, her own arousal increase from the thought of what she was about to do. 

Justin braced himself for what was coming by anchoring his hands on the table for support as his dick twitched with anticipation.

Beyoncé smeared his precum over the mushroom tip.  Her browns locked with his blues.  Her tongue darted out to taste his tip and racked her front teeth over it causing his breath to hitch.  She smiled at his reaction knowing she was driving him crazy.

Justin gave her an exasperated look.  “Don’t tease me baby.”  Beyoncé relented and took the head of his dick into her hot mouth.  Justin loved watching her suck on his cock like a popsicle. His hands immediately went to her hair, guiding it away from her face.  “That’s it baby girl.” He encouraged. “Your mouth feels so fucking good!”  He moaned with pleasure as she took more of him in slowly knowing it would be hard.

She was so turned on by his cries of passion she could feel herself climaxing.  Pulling back with a pop, she went back to take all of him in being sure to keep swallowing so she wouldn’t gage.  Bobbing her head up and down she was sure to increase her pace to give him the releases he was now begging her for; knowing he wouldn’t last long from so much pint up sexual frustration.

Justin’s senses were heightened as his release quickly approached.  He could feel everything; the blood coursing through his convulsing dick, the vibrations now coming from his lover’s mouth causing electricity to shoot to every inch of his body.  His body gave way and shook with pleasure as his powerful orgasm washed over him and his body went limp as he shot his load in the back of lovers throat.  She quickly swallowed.  His body continued to contract as it recovered from his orgasm.

Beyoncé stood up and ran her finger through is short curls in a soothing manner.  He looked up at her with a smile.  “It’s been way to long girl.” He said sitting up

“Yes it has.” She shyly bit her bottom lip.

He pulled her close for a surprising kiss.  “You know what I miss?”  He asked separating from her.

“No… what?”  Beyoncé asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

“I miss tasting you.”  He confessed.

She couldn’t help but grin.  “And what do I taste like?”

“Chocolate.”  He simply replied.

“Really?”  She said with a hint of sarcasm. “How original.” 

“It’s the truth.” He murmured pulling her into him so he could kiss the bass of her neck.  “And I want to taste you know.”  Not waiting for a reaction he lifted her up by her waist and sat her on the table making her slightly giggle; only to have her silenced seconds later from his lips caressing hers gently, lovingly. He buried his hands in her hair and pulled her as close as he could as if he were trying to drink of her so deeply that she would always be inside of him.  After having to mentally telling himself to pull away and allow oxygen to enter their lungs he unzipped and removed both her boots without delay.

Beyoncé couldn’t wipe off the grin she wore.  For the passed week her body had been calling him and was now humming for his touch. Lifting her arms to assist in removing her beater she stole a few kisses. Justin’s hand traced over her sun kissed skin not wanting to leave an inch of her untouched, he took his time tracing the lines of her breasts.  He noticed how erect her nipples were through the black bra that covered them; his mouth went to them first, biting and sucking them through the lace.  Beyoncé through her head back and elicited a pleasure filled moan. “hmmm fuuuck… I can’t take it… please Justin!”   She cried.

Justin chuckled at her response.  “Don’t rush this baby… enjoy it.” Beyoncé bit into her bottom lip trying to keep her body in check but the throbbing between her legs was impossible to ignore.  He placed butterfly kiss from the valley of her breast to her left collar bone. “Just like candy.”  He mumbled against her skin as he licked and nip the sensitive flesh there.

Beyoncé wrapped his legs around his waist needing to feel some kind of pressure on her pelvic area.  Justin’s hand went to unbutton her jeans.  He knew what she wanted but was planning on teasing her to the point she lost all control first.  Running his hands over her thighs he forced her legs from around his waist to remove her jeans.  Throwing them into the pill with the rest of their cloths; she was only left with her black bra and matching thong.  Justin’s hands went to his favourite place; her ass, caressing it and giving is a nice smack making her holler out in pleasure and pain.  He kissed her lips as his hands traced up her back to unsnap her lacy bra and removing it.  She hissed as his large palms kneaded her mound and pinched her painfully hard nipples.  “You bastard!”  She grunted seeing the satisfied smirk on his face.  He was enjoying the torture he was putting her through.

Justin’s mouth closed around her left breast suckling it.  Her cries of pleasure and pleading filled his ears. He had never heard something more erotic then her love sounds.  It was such a turn on his cock twitched and hardened instantly wanting to be bared deep in side her tight walls.  Releasing her breast with a pop his hands trailed down her flat belly making her shiver. He lazily traced under her black throng she wore. 

“You’re moving like an old man J!  Hurry up or I’ll murder you!”  She warned in a sing song voice.  Instead of gentally removing the last barrier he snatched them away from her body.  “That was my good pair. “  She pouted.

“Lay back babe.”  He instructed and she quickly obeyed. Her body involuntary started too squirmed as he darted his tongue inside her navel. “Relax girl.”  He said skipping over her hot spot and placing a chaste kiss on the inside of her left thigh.  He lifted her right leg and let it rest on his left shoulder to spread her wide open for him.  He smiled to him self seeing that she was completely waxed knowing that was how he like it.  His mouth watered at the sight before him.  She was so fucking wet. This mouth hovered over her bundle of nerves waiting to hear her beg for it.

“Please!” She begged bucking her hips up hoping for a little pressure but got none.  “Oooh God… Fuck!  Fuck!  I need you to touch me you asshole!”

Justin obliged and traced his tongue around her clit.  “Tastes like chocolate to me.”  He mumbled against her pussy lips; the vibration rocking her to the core.  She ran her hand through his curls encouraging him deeper inside her wet center.  He felt her walls contract around his tongue.  She was very close.  He inserted two digits.  He licked and sucked on her clit as he brutally finger fucked her

“Fuck!”  She screamed. “Oh! Oh!”  Her juices flowed freely down her crack on to the table.  Justin lapped at her while his fingers worked to push her over.  He pulled back and manipulated her bundle of nerves with his thumb.  “Come on baby!”  He coached.  “Let go!  Let it all go!”  Beyoncé cried out loud as her climax peeked.  Justin gathered her in his arms letting her body shake and convulse under his embrace.  “That’s it baby.”  He cooed kissing her behind her ear;  while both participants tried to control their breathing. 

Beyoncé tried to speak but couldn’t form one word.  They just stayed in each others arms for a while.  She scooted to the edge and felt his erection poking her thigh.  “Ready for the main course I see.”  She said smiling.

He kissed the top of her head.  “When am I not ready for that?”

“Good point.” She chuckled leaning in to kiss his lips.  Looking up in to his hooded dark orbs seeing the need he had for her.

Justin kissed down her neck. “I want to bury my dick so far inside you right now.” He said huskily.  “I’ve had to wait to fuckin’ long to feel you ma.”  He pumped his cock and lined it at her wet entrance.  He lifted her right leg to enter her at an angle. Slipping inside her tight slick folds both moan at finally being connected.  Justin fought not to pound her core relentlessly.  He held his still position allowing her to walls to mold and stretch to accommodate his large girth.  Feeling her relax some around him he kissed the tip of her nose finally bucking his hips feeling her completely. 

Beyoncé held on to his slim waist digging her nails in to his lower back meeting every thrust.  She moaned into the crook of his neck.  He quickened his thrusts shaking the table.  Her walls tightened and gripped around his cock as her second orgasm wash through her.  He let out a throaty grunt from the feel of her walls contracting around him and her juices coating his dick.  Her head fell back from exhaustion as her body went limp giving him access to suck on her pulse point. He continued to fuck her; relentlessly hitting her spot ever time he penetrated her.  A sheen of sweat glistened on their naked bodies as the room filled with the sounds of love making.

It felt so good to Justin having her soft body up against his hard one.  Nothing could top how good it felt to be inside her; nothing ever felt so right.  He dropped her right leg and pulled out of her warmth.  Noticing her childlike frown he placed a kiss on her swollen lips.  “Don’t pout.  I’m not done with you yet.”  He assured her.  He helped her down and instructed her to lean over the table giving him a nice view of her bootylicious ass.  He placed a kiss on her left butt cheek before aligning his cock with her moist canal. He spread her cheeks apart as he guided himself in filling her to the hilt.  He started out with slow steady thrusts keeping the rhythm nice and easy.

Beyoncé bit into her bottom lip trying to silence her loud moans.  The pace he was going was driving her insane.  He was holding back.  She leaned up slightly and turned her head around to make eye contact. “Fuck me Justin!  This is your pussy!  Fuck me harder!”  She demanded. “Harder!” 

Her words pulled out the beast within him losing himself inside of her.  He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pistoned in and out of her. The sound of their bodies slapping was heard.  She felt his dick pulsated deep inside womb and she couldn’t hold on.  Her walls clamped down around his cock.  Her body shook as her final orgasm hit her hard.  Justin sack tensed felling her walls tighten around him and her juices squirt all over his shaft.  He released his seed deep inside her womb with her name on his lips and collapsed on top of her in a heap.  After lying like that for a few minutes trying to catch their breath Justin pulled out and placed a tender kiss on her lower back.  “I love you.”  He whispered.

Beyoncé struggled to stand on her wobbly legs.  She turned and held his face in her hands. “We should keep that video… huh?”

Justin laughed at her joke.  “Who would’ve known that all I had to do to get you to rape me was have you watch a video of me with another woman.”  He said nuzzling her neck.

Beyoncé giggled.  “Well it wasn’t hard being turned on J.  You two have obvious chemistry… and I’m sure it helped she has a crush on you.”

He pulled back to get a good look at her face to see if she was serious.  “Who has a crush on me?”

Beyoncé put her hands on her bare hips.  “What, there was another chick who was all over you in the video?  Ciara fool.”

Justin smiled with pride. “You’re jealous… that’s so fuckin’ sexy.”

She shook her head.  “No, no I’m not.  A crush is harmless… and besides who wouldn’t have a crush on that baby face. “ She said pinching his cheeks.

His smile dropped.  “Damn, I was hoping I could actually make you jealous.  It fucks up my head every time I think about you being with somebody else.”

“Aw poor baby.”  She cooed.  “It’s called trust.  I don’t get jealous because I trust you J.  Besides it’s not like you two have ever been in a relationship.” She kissed his cheek and started gathering up her cloths.

Justin did the same. “Well no.  But we did go out a few times.” He mumbled.

Beyoncé stopped and looked at him while he dressed. “You never told me y’all went out!” She said in a high pitch voice.

Justin pulled up his jeans. “You never asked.  Plus you trust me so it’s does matter right.”  He said with a cheeky grin.

She rolled her eyes.  “You know everyone I’ve ever been with Justin. And yes it does matter the fact that you’ve gone out with her changes everything.”

“Why?”  He asked incredulously.

“Because.”  She said like it should be obvious.  “That means at one point you thought about actually having a relationship with her and you must’ve been attractive to her in some kinda way.  Why didn’t you ever mention to me about going out with her.  When you were dating Britney, Cameron and Jessica I couldn’t get you to shut up.”

He smiled.  “This is fuckin’ priceless.  You’re actually jealous.”

She smiled back shaking her head.  “You’re so strange.  Most men can’t stand when a girl gets jealous.”

“It’s just cute because I’ve never seen you get jealous before; but to answer your question.”  He said pulling his shirt over his head. “She was never mentioned because it was only a few dates, nothing serious. Hell, I never even got around to kissing the girl.”

She crossed her arms perking up her bare breast.  “Why not?  What happened?”  She asked not ready to back off yet.

Justin’s eyes went to her chest. “You might wanna not do that, or we'll never leave this room.”  He said with a devious smirk.

She looked down realizing she was still very naked and quickly started dressing.  “Well continue.”

He chuckled.  “You happened. You and I finally got together.”  He heard a loud huff and turned to look at her.  “What?”

“You ripped my underwear you fucker!”  She said and in playful manner holding up her torn thong.

“Somebody has a potty mouth!”  He countered snatching the thong and stuffing it in his pocket.

Beyoncé shook her head at the humorous situation and went back to getting her self dressed.  “I guess I’ll have to go all natural.”  She said pulling up her pants.

Justin finished his task.  He turned around and to his disappointment Beyoncé was now fully clothed except for her boots. She was sitting on top of the table trying to put them on.  He walked over to her and helped her slide her last one on her heel. 

She looked up at him and smiled as he zipped it up.  “Thank you JT.”

He pulled her to his lips for a quick kiss. Their faces were a few inches apart. “Thank you.” He said.

She furrowed her brows.  “For?”

“Being you… and for putting up with my shit for the past week.”

She caressed his check with the tip of her fingers.  “That’s what you do when you love someone.”

“I love you too… and that’s why you don’t have to worry about anything going down between me and Cici.”  He assured her.

The corners of her lips curled into a smile.  “I’m not worried but thanks for clearing that up.”

“No problem.” He whispered against her lips and finally ended their separation with another kiss.  This time pulling her to his body and forcing his tongue in her mouth.

Beyoncé moaned and lost herself in him for a few seconds before pulling away. “We should probably stop before things get heated.”

“Probably.”  He said pulling her back to him.

Beyoncé shook her head and pulled away to put on her black jacket.

Justin watched her walk away.  “Marry me?” He mumbled.

She froze.

“Please marry me?”  He asked again.

Beyoncé turned to face him.  She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Justin shook his head and kissed his teeth.  “This shit is gettin’ old real fast BK.  How many times I gotta ask you?”  He asked a little louder then he intended to. His temper was starting to flare up. Beyoncé reached for his hand but he pulled it away.  “I want to know why you can never give me an answer.”

Tears pricked her eyes by his rejection.  “I’m not saying no… just not right now.”

“Filter out the bullshit BK!”  He shouted. “I want a real fucking answer!”

“Stop yelling!  There’s no reason for you to be upset!  I didn’t say no!”

“But you didn’t say yes either!”  He snatched his jacket off the carpet and headed towards the door with determination in his step.

Beyoncé caught up to him and pulled on his arm to force him to stop and look at her.  “Why are you in such a hurry to get married Justin?  Ever since we got together you’ve approach everything in our relationship like I’ll disappear at any moment.  We’re happy know.  Don’t you believe in us enough to wait at least another year?  Everyone just learned we’re together.  Give us enough time to adjust before you thrust us into wedlock!”

Justin took a few seconds to answer trying to calm himself.  “I love you B.”  He said evenly.  “and I don’t need to wait.  I’ve always known that you would be my wife.  I don’t regret all my past relationships.  They might’ve been painful but they led me right here with you.  I’m ready!  I want you to be my wife!  I want you to have my children!  I’m ready for that!  Maybe the problem here is you’re not ready… what are you so afraid of?”

Beyoncé crossed her arms over her chest and shifted her weight from one foot to the other.  He was really starting to piss her off.  “Don’t put this on me!”  She said pointing to her self.  “I’m not afraid to marry you, be your wife and have your children!  I want all those things too!  And the fact that you can stand in front of me and say some stupid shit like that tells me you don’t know me at all!  Justin Randall Timberlake!  We have only been together a year-“

He interrupted her with a wave of his hand.  “You can’t put a fucking time limit on this!”  He gestured between the two of them.  “What we share is a hell of a lot deeper then that… and you know it!”

“Do you hear yourself?  It’s you that’ putting a time limit on us not me!  You know what forget this!  There’s no point in trying to reason with you when you’re this upset!”  She turned away from him.

Justin grabbed her upper arm and pulled her to him making her crash in to his taller form. He looked deep into her brown eyes.  “You still love him… don’t you?”

Beyoncé pulled her arm out of his tight grasp.  “Who?”

“Don’t play dumb BK!  Shawn… Jay-Z!  You’re still in love with him!”

Beyoncé took a few steps back.  Anger was rolling off her in waves now.  “You know what you’re on a fucking roll tonight Justin!  You need to check yourself because your insecurities are really starting to show!”

“Answer the question.”  He murmured.

“All this time we’ve been together you thought I loved someone else?  What does that really say about us then?”

“What do you expect me to think?  I love you so much I can’t fuckin’ breath sometimes!”  He said patting his chest.  “Maybe you don’t love me the same!  Think about it Beyoncé!  It’s not that far of a reach!  You were with him for almost seven years!  He was your first!  It’s understandable… shit fuckin’ human if you’re still in love with him!  I need to know!  You owe me that much!”

A tear ran down her cheek.  She quickly wiped it away.  “It tears my heart apart to know that you think so little of me to believe that I would lie to you for over a year and tell you how much I love you but still harbour feeling for my ex!  How fucked up to you think I am!  But to answer your question… yes I love him!  He was my first so yes I still love him… but not the way I love you!  I’m not in love with him!  I love you, but you’re making that so fuckin’ hard right now!”

“I know you still call him.  Why?”

He mouth dropped open.  Had he been checking her phone?  “I don’t’ even know who you are right now!”

“I know you still do.  You’re my woman! I have right to know why!”

“I can’t believe you right now!  This is some true bitchassness you’re pulling and if you were anybody else I would’ve already given you a big “fuck you” and walked off!  For you to even look at my phone records is beyond my comprehension right now!”

Justin ran his hand through his short curls.  “Well I’m sorry to disappoint you.”  He said without a pinch of emotion.  “I guess I’m not so perfect but I won’t apologize for wanting to know why you’re still talking to him.  How do you think it made me feel to find out you hadn’t told me… you know what don’t answer that!  You don’t seem to be able to answer anything straight up anyway!  I’m done here!”  He disappeared out the door. 

Beyoncé called after him.  “Wait!”  She ran after him in to the foyer and after a little work caught up. “We need to talk this out.”

Justin shook his head no.  “You won’t answer my questions.  I don’t’ want talk to you right now… please.  I’m so fuckin’ angry with you!  Now is not the time!”

Before she could respond Trace came running toward them.  “Man I have been looking for you all over.”  He said looking between the couple.  He thought looking them in the eye would be hard after witnessing suck an intimate moment between the lovers.  He heard most of their argument in the boardroom and felt now was a good time to intercede.

“Why?”  Justin asked trying to cover his emotions.  “What do you need man?”

Trace looked at Beyoncé and saw the tears in her eyes.  Now would be the perfect time to get her alone.  “Well I wanted to get you to sign off on some of the William Rast campaign stuff but it’ll have to wait…uhm… your manager told me to come find you.  He needs to talk to you about something important.”  He said letting out a deep breath. It was easier lying to him then he thought.

Justin gave him a strange look.  “Johnny wants to talk to me… now?” He asked a little sceptical.

“Yeah”

“This late?”

“Yeah”

“Why?”

Trace shrugged.  “I don’t know.  What's with the third degree?  I’m just relaying the message.  B. Scott also told me to tell Beyoncé that he went on home and to get a ride with you. I don’t mind giving her ride while you have your meeting if you want.”

Justin quickly accepted his offer at the same time Beyoncé protested.  “Beyoncé go on with him.  I don’t know how long this will take.”

Beyoncé walked up closer to him.  “I don’t care how long J.  I’ll wait. I really need to finish talking to you.”

Justin pulled her off to the side.  “Look… I’m sorry.  You’re right we do need to talk about this, but we can do that at home.  Just go with Trace okay.” He kissed her forehead.  “I’ll call you if I feel it’s gonna run to late.”

Beyoncé nodded her head reluctantly.  “Okay.”

He pulled her into his arms for a warm embrace.  “I love you and I’m sorry.” He whispered against her ear.

“I love you and I’m sorry too.”

He kissed her forehead again.  “Thanks Trace.”  He said releasing her and heading down the hall to the offices.  “I owe you one!”  He called over his shoulder.

A smile graced Trace’s lips.  “It’s my pleasure.”  He looked over at Beyoncé.  “Let’s go.”  He told her already walking in the direction of the back exit.

Beyoncé looked after him.  There was always something about Trace that felt a little shifty to her but he was Justin’s best friend.  He couldn’t be that bad.  She followed after him.

…to be continued. 

A/N:  Okay ladies please, please leave a comment and tell me how you felt about this chapter.  I need some true feedback. I need to know how you really feel.  It’ll help me with the direction I want to take this story. I mean I kinda already know but things can always change.