Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

--


I'm going to do my best to add at least once a week. Sometimes it might be more, others it might be less because I do have other things that I am working on in my life. I enjoy writing, but it has been a long time since I have been able to really sit down and work on it so all that I ask is that if you read it, you comment and if you like it don't hesitate to tell a friend. Even if I don't get a lot of views I still plan to add because this isn't just something that I'm working on here, this is a real project for me and I intend to finish every book in this anthology from beginning to end. That being said, all work is mine and I would like it to stay that way. I don't think that my work is so fabulous that people will try and jack it; I just want to be able to say that I said it. That being said thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

I've made a playlist of all the music I listen to while writing that set the pace for the story. That growing playlist can be found here :: http://www.imeem.com/people/sG6VTol/playlist/vdW27hN_/the-vigilante-soundtrack-music-playlist/





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


` PRELUDE

His hands were shaking as he squeezed around the neck tighter.
It was their fault, all of them. They made him do it.
He had no choice.

He tried to talk some sense into him before he popped the gun off.
They could still turn around and leave.
But it was too late.
Two shots in the dark.
Another body.

They pounded the pavement together, no sirens wailing in the background.
Not in this neighborhood.
Together they made one; there was no he without him. They were here.
Where was here? Anywhere they were when they needed to be handled.

He talked a good game, sometimes his partner actually believed in what he was doing.
In what they were doing. Maybe they weren't innocent victims.
Maybe those motherfucker’s really did deserve it.
Either way the cookie crumbled, right or wrong, good or bad they were the vigilante.

There was no turning back from that, not now, not again.
They were here to stay, he was here to stay.
He would continue to protect those who could not protect themselves.
Until his very last breath.