Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


As of right now, I am posting from my cell phone. My laptop charger was faulty and HP is sending me a new one. I tried my best to get the files off the laptop so I can use my cousin’s but the battery was too low for me to even cut it back on. So please forgive me… I made a promise to have the drama to you and I don’t. I have the story finished, just need to made corrections so as soon as my charger is shipped to me (UPS-Doesn’t take forever!) I will have the story posted. As of now I can only give you the main characters of the story. Once again I am so sorry for making that promise and I am not able to keep it.

Thanks to Neko who helped me out with finding a perfect DC. Thank you because he goes good with the person playing Julia. Thanks to those that have read and/or commented my story. Means alot to me!

JS

Julia "Lia" Simmons

DC

Dmitri "DC" Calhoun