Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sooooo....I am so sorry I was gone for so long. Um...I had some really hard times going on and yeah. I am currently back in school nine classes away from getting my bachelors in communication of arts. Wish me luck! And thank you for all the kind words and reviews. I hope I can live up to all the great things you have been saying.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Carla paced about the luxurious bedroom that she now shared with her new husbands.  Glancing down to her bandaged hand where she had been cut for the ceremony.  The blurry details filling her head as she tried hard not to black out at that moment.  Carla remembered holding back a whimper when they had cut her hand.  After that it was all a blur in her mind and she felt her body being led about as if she was a doll. Feeling the bandage wrapping around her hand caused her to snap back to reality and realize that she was now in the carriage with her new bondmates.  An the so called reception made her want to go run and hide with all those aliens coming up and speaking nonsense to her.  ‘Good bonding?’, ‘I hope you have many heirs’,  what a joke those stupid aliens were, she thought bitterly.  Any of her old acquaintances would love the idea of being married to a prince let alone two, but in all reality she would rather jump off a cliff instead.  Stomping her foot in frustration, she was growing irritated with her self now, ‘what was the point, dwelling on it now.’  The deed was done and now she was stuck with two egotistical jerks for spouses.  


Carla sat on the massive bed before she let herself get lost in her ridiculous thoughts.  “Never mind I only to got to dance once before I was shut away into this room.”  Carla mumbled to herself, a part of her realizing that what she said really shouldn’t have been an issue.  What she should have been more concerned with was the fact that when they took her to her room to change into a revealing sky blue nightgown.  Nor should she be talking to herself, her conscious chimed in.  Okay now it was serious she had lost her mind or maybe she had developed some sort of mental disease, she mused.  Not even the door opening and closing distracted Carla from her verbal debate of whether she had lost her mind or not.  It was only the dipping of the bed next to her when she noticed someone next to her, turning to meet Aza’s weary gaze and his disheveled appearance.  “What happened to you?” she cried, her hand shooting out to touch his cheek.  The Sato prince winced when her fingers brushed his swollen cheek.


“It’s of no importance right now.”  Aza replied to her statement.


“Of no importance. Did you even get a doctor to look at it?” she snapped, her eyes never leaving his face.  Before Aza could give a retort to Carla’s question, Vita's voice cut in.


"He has already been attended to.  An as Aza had already told you that it doesn't concern you.  So let's  not let this mishap ruin our night,"  Vita said coldly.  Carla looked over to where her other mate stood near the door.  A sinister scowl was on his face, but was quickly replaced with a smile.  He approached slowly coming to a stop in front of them.  Letting the same forced smile linger a moment longer before a flicker of uncertainty flashed across his face.  Vita then leaned down and put his arms around them in an awkward hug, causing both Aza and Carla to stiffen in the embrace.  Carla looked to Aza who in return just shrugged.  Another moment passed before Carla gathered up the courage to speak


"Uh, Are you alright?" She asked uncertainly, bringing her hand up to pat his back.  The Juniriki stood up straight his golden eyes looking sad before a mask of indifference came to rest upon his features.


"I am glad to see that you have grown to show some concern towards your mates. However let me assure you I am fine about what is to commence between us.  So as to be fair to you and reward you for your excellent behavior during the ceremony.  I will let you decide how we will do this.  You can fight me and in turn be in a lot of pain but nonetheless fulfill your purpose.  However your second choice can be much more pleasant.  Cooperate with us and I promise that you won’t be hurt.  You may even come to enjoy it.” Vita purred slightly, a dark lustful gleam in his eye.  Carla turned her head away from his face not wanting to see that chilling look.  Again she was reminded just how little power she had.  Ever since her world had fallen to these invaders her only thought had been on surviving and preserving.  After all there had to be a silver lining somewhere if she could only get through the hardships.  Now she was faced with a dilemma she already had so little pride left after being pushed around and letting these aliens do as they pleased with her.  She could either do as they wanted or she could fight.  The outcome would be the same regardless of what she chose, only the way she got to the end would be different.  She felt tears prickle at the corner of her eyes, but she rapidly tried to blink them away.  She was tired of just surviving only to be in pain.  Right now she had chosen to swallow what little pride she had left.  Pushing her pleading conscious to the back of her mind, she took a shaky breath and turned to look at the blue haired Junirki.  Bringing up her hand she held it towards Vita, her other fiddling around till it found Aza’s own hand.


“This isn't what I would have chosen, but if this is what my life is going to be.  I should at least try to enjoy whatever I can,” she said with what little bravado she could muster, her hands slipping out of theirs.  She laid down on the bed and looked at each of them.  Aza laid down  beside her, his hand reaching out to push one of her night gown straps off her shoulder.  Her heart was thudding loudly in her chest, as Vita got on the other side of her.  Pressing his lips against her throat.  Lingering as he reached her ear.


“I’m glad to see that you have some common sense.”  As he kissed the tears away from her face.


It was early morning, when Ruasu heard someone knock on his study’s door.  “Come in Saka.”  the advisor called out.


“How did you know it was me my lord?” the assassin grinned, giving a mocking bow to the advisor.


“You are the only one who would dare to come and disturb me at such an early hour.  I take it your mission was a success?”  Ruasu asked in a indifferent tone.  


“Of course.  Who do you think you're talking to.  The two main conspirators have been dealt with.  Every one else was very quick to swear their loyalty when I explained in great detail what option would be in their best interest.  They are being carefully monitored and everything has been bugged.  If they try to make a move except for the one’s we want, then we will know.”Saka said gleefully, finding all of this intrigue amusing.  The violet haired Junirki placed the pen down that he was holding.


“Tell me for my curiosities sake, was it so easy to kill your kindred that you can still make light of things,” Ruasu asked.  Saka didn’t say anything for a long moment, instead opting to pull his hair free from his ponytail.  He held the silver ribbon in his hand, fiddling with it for a moment, before he spoke.


“Of course it was my lord, I would even go so far as to say it was pleasurable.”  He finally replied, smiling ambiguously.  Ruasu nodded finding his reply acceptable.  For after all Saka  never did anything unless he would have gained something from it.  Be it wealth, glory, or simply just entertainment.  So it really was no surprise that he could kill his family without a second thought, but Ruasu knew better.  For the cyan haired sato that sat before him, may have found it interesting but on the inside the Sato mourned the loss.  


“At the end of the week I am going to need you to make sure that you watch a certain visitor.” Ruasu finally said.  Saka quirked a brow in his direction.  Ruasu answering his unanswered question.  “It seems that Lareuna will be coming to pay his respects to the royal family.  You and the rest of your team are not to let him out of your sight. Is that clear?” the advisor said.  Saka grinned wider before he stood up and bowed.  Lifting his head to look at Ruasu, before he turned to leave.


Carla moaned softly, when she felt the bed shift and someone shake her awake.  She lazily opened her eyes to see Aza staring back at her.  “Vita is summoning us for breakfast.” he said in a clipped tone.


“We can finally leave the room?” she replied drowsily.  Sitting up to rub the sleep out of her eyes.  It had been four days since their wedding and in those four days she had gone from never really having sex to having it every couple of hours.  She couldn’t say she enjoyed it, but if she was honest with herself she didn’t hate it.  At times when she was having sex with either of her husbands they hadn't hurt her.  As long as she didn’t fight they made sure she orgasmed over and over again.  Still her conscious would chime in after and bring her down to loath herself even more.  Was it really so wrong not to want to be hurt, but for the sake of what?  Her pride, her humanity, did that really matter now.  Or did survival?  Those were what kept skittering around her mind, no matter how she tried to push them away.


“Yes we can leave now.  Saka will be here in a moment to help you get dressed.  Vita says there is something he wants to talk to us about and then he wants us to meet someone.” Aza growled, turning to leave only to change his mind.  He leaned over and his hand came to rest in her messy hair.  Carla didn’t seem to care until she felt his lips upon hers in a hungry kiss. Leaving them both breathless.  Carla tried to focus on him but she wasn’t wearing her glasses, all she saw was the back of a blurry figure leaving.


When Saka came and helped her get dressed in a simple strapless yellow sundress with a white bow tied around her waist.  She had grown curious and asked him why such simple clothes.  To which he replied that Vita took note of how uncomfortable she seemed to be in anything extravagant.  An so he had ordered that she was to be given some simpler clothes.  Carla was more than grateful, and would actually have to thank Vita for this act of kindness.  The clicking of her strappy sandals could be heard down the corridor as she hurriedly tried to keep up with Saka’s pace.  They were running late for breakfast and she was hoping that Vita was in a good mood.  Though what greeted her wasn’t a sight she had expected when the guards pushed the door open for her.  She had been led to a more formal dining room then where she and her husbands had been eating.  She took in the long grand oak table that had a white clothed draped on it.  In the center was a large crystal candelabra that held six unlit candles.  What caused her eyes to widen was a certain person seated on the far end.  Tyler and his master stood once she had entered the room.  Both giving her a respectful bow.  Carla had lost her voice as she was led towards where Vita and Aza sat on the opposite end to their guests.  Tyler and the blond Juniriki sat down when she had taken her place on the left of Vita at the head of the table.  “Your highness.  You are looking well,” the Juniriki at the end said in a respectful tone.  She nodded her head at his words, finding it hard to speak.


“Thank you,” she finally replied.  Turning her attention to Tyler, she was about to speak. When the blond Jurinki spoke once more.


“Your highness if I may introduce myself and my bondsmen.  I am Lareuna and this is my slave Tyler.   He has been ordered not to speak unless spoken to.”  Lareuna said with a nod of his head towards her.  Carla shook her head and looked towards Vita and Aza who only watched her blankly.  Both trying to betray nothing of their thoughts.  Vita finally spoke looking to Lareuna,


“Your servant is free to speak.  As long as he is respectful.”  Tyler bowed his head in submission,


“Thank you very much your majesty,” Tyler said softly.  Turning his gaze to give a delighted expression to Carla.  “And let me say that it is an honor to meet you my queen.” he said gently.  The human woman looked at Tyler with a stunned expression.  They had met before right?  They had even bonded over memories of home together.  How could he say that this was the first time they had ever met.  It wasn’t that long ago, was it?  All those thoughts came racing through her mind, but she couldn’t voice them.  Only nodded her head with a dumbfounded look on her face.  She turned her attention back to her breakfast, but didn’t really feel like eating.  Letting herself zone out from the conversation that was taking place.  Her heart breaking even more now that the one person she thought she could share a real connection with decided to ignore her.


Lareuna gave a mechanical cackle as he and Tyler rode back to his home after their breakfast with the royal couple.  “Did you see her face?” he laughed once more.  Finding the confused and hurt look on the new queen to be utterly delightful.  The blond Juniriki ceased his chuckles to look over at his slave.  Who looked to be having a hard time swallowing all that just transpired.  “Tyler need I remind you.  I can make your life a living hell or heaven.  We have made a deal.  You grow close to the new queen and tell me all that you learn from her.  See when she conceives and you alert me of such news.  Your actions will be rewarded greatly for your part in my grand scheme . You and that human female will be bonded for life.  No one would be able to take her from you or separate you two.  That you have my word on, but only if you get me the results I desire.  So that is why I set it up so that you and her will be visiting the queen starting next month as her new human friends.” Lareuna said arrogantly.  


“Yes my lord.  I did.” was Tyler’s mechanical response.  He had schooled his face to look calm though he felt anything but.  His chest was tight and his stomach was in knots.  His conscious kept nagging him of his wrongdoings and how making a deal with this devil would only destroy everything.  Shaking his head he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind, he couldn’t afford to falter now.  He had made his bed and would have to lie in it.  Tyler couldn’t let his nerves nor his guilt get the better of him.  Too much was at stake, not only his freedom but that of the woman whom he had come to love.  Tyler just couldn’t let his emotions kill his opportunity at the one happiness he had been able to obtain since this nightmare had began.


It had been almost a month since that breakfast with Tyler and Lareuna.  Carla had started to feel a little sick to her stomach.  She paid it no real mind chalking it up to the weird salad that was given to her at lunch.  Trying to stifle a yawn that was threatening to overtake her.  Saka was given her the daily lessons that Vita had ordered for her after their second week of marriage.  Both Vita and Aza had been busy since the Sato emperor had passed, leaving Aza to be the next emperor.  Saying that if she was to be their queen then she needed to know how this world’s society worked.  “Like I actually give a crap about how things work here.” she mumbled to herself.


“What was that your highness.” Saka asked curiously.  Smiling his signature creepy smile.


“I said that I need to go to the bathroom.” she said as she stood and hurriedly left her room.  She quickly dashed to the bathroom finding that nauseous feeling in her stomach starting to increase.  Carla barely had time to close the door and make  it to the toilet before she felt the contents of her stomach empty.  Ugh, she grumbled, hating the taste of bile in her mouth, and the disgusting smell of vomit filling her nose.  She started to grow nauseous again but couldn’t throw anything else up.  Pressing the button to flush the commode she let her forehead rest against it and closed her eyes.  She was starting to grow dizzy and hot. Closing her eyes, she just needed to rest for a minute.


Saka knocked on the door of the bathroom, but got no response.   “Your highness I am coming in.” he called out in warning, before he pushed open the door.  Carla laid there with her head resting on the toilet bowl her hands in her lap.  Saka quickly went to check her vitals.  Finding her pulse to be fine, she had just passed out.  Saka sighed and went out to go alert the guards that the queen needed to see a doctor right away. He stepped back into the bathroom and scooped her into his arms.  Carrying her from the bathroom and out of the royal wing.  He had been informed that the doctor was already waiting for him and the queen in the infirmary.  The attendant couldn’t help but wonder what was wrong.


The infirmary looked just like one you would see in a regular hospital back on Earth.  Carla was currently sleeping soundly in one of the beds, an iv hooked to her arm.  Vita looked over to where his mate slept peacefully, moving over to brush a stray curl from her face.  Soon the doctor came to stand beside him, bowing low with his hand extended.  He straightened himself up after a second before he went on to speak,  “My liege I have confirmed what happened to the queen.”  The doctor paused, before continuing on.  “Her blood work showed some abnormalities.  She is currently suffering some vitamin and mineral deficiencies.” he said in a matter of fact voice.   


“Is she not getting the proper nutrition that she requires?  What is the reason behind her malnutrition.” Vita asked, making sure to give away nothing in his tone.  The doctor nodded his hand coming out to stroke his long white beard.


”It seems that she isn’t getting what her body needs at the moment.  Humans are fascinating creatures especially their bodies.  How well they can adapt and how those bodies will try to make consensus without even the knowledge of its own host,” the elder Juniriki said absentmindedly.


“What does that mean?” the prince said darkly.  Causing the good doctor to step back in alarm.


“Nothing bad I assure you my lord.  For in fact I think congratulations are in order,” the doctor said respectfully.  Vita blinked turning to look at the sleeping human then back to the doctor.  A large grin  found his way onto his lips from the knowledge he had just received.  The doctor did not even have to say the words because he already knew what he meant.  Carla was pregnant, she had conceived and secured all their places on the throne.






Chapter End Notes:

Please review and tell me what you think.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.