Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WOW! Thank you for all the reviews. I was super shocked and amazed. So again I have to say Thanks. I hope you won't be to mad at me at this chapter. It was actually hard for me to write. I'm the writer and I feel bad about this...but it has to happen, if I want the story to progress! Also I'm letting you know that I may not be able to update too soon. I'm currently switching jobs, and may not be able to update as much as I should. Don't worry though I haven't given up, this will be completed. Please Review and tell me what you think!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


A soft beeping could be heard throughout the darkened room, stirring Vita from his peaceful slumber. He grabbed his communicator off the bedside table, pressing the button as he mumbled “This had better be good,” Vita snarled into his communicator.

    “Sorry to disturb you general. You said to call you as soon as preparations were made," Ruasu said in a apologetic tone.

    “Excellent.  Do they suspect anything?” asked the general.

    “No.  They are more than pleased that you and prince Aza have decided to go ahead and announce your joining formally in front of the courts. Your father is most curious as to what type of human you and the young prince have decided to bring as your bearer," Ruasu said in a matter of fact tone.

    “I would imagine so.  Is that all you wish to report. If that is all then you are to proceed as planned," Vita said through a yawn.

    “Understood," said Ruasu.  Vita laid his communicator back on the night stand.  Throwing off the covers, he sat up and put his feet on the floor.  Stretching his arms over his head, his mind wandering to his bondmates. It had been three days since he had last seen them in person.  While planning the details of the assassination he had only on occasion checked the security cameras in their room.  I wonder what they are doing, he mused to himself.  “Hyke! Lights and turn on the monitor. I want to see what they are doing."

    “Yes General,” replied the computerized Ai. The room was quickly bathed in light as Vita sat behind his desk, turning towards the left as the holo screen turned itself on. The general scowled as he looked in on his two bondmates sitting on the bed, the human running a brush through Aza’s long silver hair. She was humming to herself as she stroked the silky locks, a content look on her face.  He seems to be enjoying the attention, Vita growled to himself. A dull ache making its way into his chest, as his head started to pound.  Still though he couldn’t look away from the scene as it unfolded in front of his eyes.  Voices intruded into his mind as the human spoke, “Hey Aza? Are you asleep?” Carla asked softly.

    “No.” he said in a groggy tone.

    “We haven’t seen that other aIien in a long time. I know you told me a little about how you're actually two separate races that have become allies. I was just wondering what is going to happen to me? I....want to know what is going to happen to me. Can you please tell me?” she pleaded.

    “Idiot. You were already told what was to become of you by the general. Why do you need a further explanation. Please tell me you aren’t so naive as to not know how mating works.” Aza asked in a bored tone, turning his head so he could look at Carla curiously. Carla’s eyes widened as she shook her head.

    “Of course not! I’m not stupid, though you do like to think of me as such.....wait we are actually going to have sex!?!”Carla screeched. Aza growled as his hands shot up to cover her mouth.

    "STOP YELLING! Of course we are...eventually. How else would we get babies?” He snapped. Carla yanked down his hands, a glare upon her face as she spoke,

    “I didn’t know how the whole kids thing was going to be accomplished. To be honest I thought maybe you were going to put an egg in my belly like that movie ‘Aliens’. Though now that I think about it I guess I should be grateful that I won’t die a horrific death, from an alien bursting out of my chest.” she said thoughtfully, her gaze shooting down to Aza’s jean clad lap. “Still though can't we talk about this, maybe ask someone else. I knew plenty of fangirls of pretty boys that would have been more then eager to push out some babies for you," Carla said in a matter of fact voice, her eyes meeting Aza's as she finished her sentence. Aza shook his head as he mumbled about being stuck with a dense idiot.

“Hyke! Turn off the monitor," grunted Vita. The dull ache in his chest turning into a sharp pain, the pounding in his head soon changing into a full on migraine.  Darkness filled his mind, as he let out a small chuckle. “Curious is she? Hmm...maybe its time we demonstrate what her exact position with us will be,” He said to himself.  He quickly went to his closet and pulled on black dress pants and a white dress shirt.  Brushing his dark blue bangs from his eyes as he walked out of the room, all the while whistling a slow dark tune.

 

Aza pushed Carla off the bed out of frustration from her incessant babbling about finding someone else to breed with them. He didn’t understand why but that comment really irritated him. “To answer your question of course we have the same as you put it 'equipment' as your males. Why would we bother to go to such great lengths to try and not kill as many of you females as possible?” he asked in an irritated tone.

 

“Hey jerk you don’t have to be all violent! Stop pushing me around, what are you in like fifth grade!” she snapped, standing up as she pointed at him. “You are so irritating. I don’t know why I was even afraid of you.” Carla yelled, her hands shooting over head in a ‘I give up’ fashion.

 

“Don’t forget idiot I am much stronger than you. So I suggest you watch your tone. Just because I let you get familiar with me doesn’t mean you have the right to say whatever you want," growled a very annoyed Aza. He watched as Carla’s eyes widened, and she took a step back away from him. “Stop being such a dramatic fool!” Aza snapped, his mouth about to continue on when a sinister voice reached his ears.

 

“Oh come now Aza. That is no way to speak to the mother of your future children," Vita said through a chuckle. Aza turned his head to look at the general who stood only feet away, His irritation soon replaced by fear of what’s to come.



Vita grinned as he gazed from Aza to Carla. Aza’s face quickly shifting from confusion to cold blankness and Carla’s looking like she was ready to scream bloody murder.  "Oh come now! What is with the cold reception,” Vita asked in a cheerful tone, the dark look never leaving his twinkling eyes. He went right past the bed where Aza sat, stopping in front of Carla he did a mock bow. “My lovely. I just want to say thank you for your heroic action, If it wasn’t for you I could have really hurt my dear lovely Aza," he said in a purr, loving how the fear never left her face even as she stayed rooted to the spot before him.

    “Um...no problem....”she stuttered, her voice soft and meek. Vita nodded his head as he turned towards where the Sato still sat on the bed. He could see that his body was tense, which caused him to smirk as he spoke.

    “I think we should thank her. Don’t you think so my love?” he asked casually. His head turning back to look at Carla, a mischievous smile on his lips. “Oh I know how we can repay her. Since we are going to be one big happy family. I think we should get better acquainted," he said. Quickly he grabbed Carla’s hand and led her over to the bed and threw her on it.

    “Wait! What!” the human yelped as she sat up on the bed looking from Aza to Vita. Vita didn’t reply to her words, instead walking over to a chair that sat in the corner. He picked the chair up and brought it closer to the bed. He looked to Aza expectantly as he sat down in the chair, and raised an eyebrow at the Sato prince as he waited for his answer.

    “Yes.  I think that we should become better acquainted.” Aza replied in a monotone voice.

    “Excellent please show her your gratitude.”  Vita laughed, as he watched the girl shake her head furiously from side to side in horror.

    “Aza....please don’t. I thought we were getting along better. Please don’t do this.  Please," Carla whimpered. The general let out a dark laugh, his mind reaching out to touch her fear.

    “Girl do you think that those words will sway him. I told you but yet you still didn’t listen. You stupid naive girl.  Did you think your actions would cause him to show you any kindness.  No my dear, your actions mean little to nothing,” Vita purred.  He watched the Sato blink in indecision at her words. Seeing that her words had affected him, but then as quick as that indecision was there it was soon replaced by a cold smirk.

    “I told you just because I let you get familiar with me, doesn’t mean we are friends. You wanted to know what was to become of you. Well behold your destiny," Aza said in a playful tone, as he lunged for her.

    Aza landed on top of Carla easily pinning her down onto the mattress.“Stop it Aza! PLEASE STOP!” Screamed Carla as she started to squirm in his grasp. Aza ignored her and instead bent down to whisper in her ear.

     “Do as I say or this will only be worse for you.” he said in a deadly tone.  Carla shook her head, His words were laced with the promise of pain to come if she didn't obey.  Aza watched as tears fell down her cheeks, big brown eyes looking pleadingly up to him.  If she thought that would get her out of this she was wrong. He growled low in his throat as he teasingly kissed down her throat, stopping at the nape of her neck to lick and nip at her skin.  His mind becoming fogged with desire as he continued to tease up and down her neck. "Now I'm going to let you up.  So unless you want your dress ruined I suggest you take it off. Because one way or another it is coming off," Aza growled. Letting her up so that her yellow dress could be discarded. Carla stood up on the floor, her hands shaking as she pulled the dress slowly over her body.  Slipping the straps of her bra off her shoulders her breasts falling free as she undid the clasp and it fell to the floor.  Aza simply watched in fascination as Carla undressed.  His senses on overdrive as she stood before him in all her glory. Her head turned away from him and the general. He was trying to control his raging emotions, though desire was starting to cloud his thoughts.  Grabbing her hand he pulled her down towards him.  Tears starting anew as he threw her down onto the bed.  The pleading look in her eyes only causing him to become more aroused. "Wipe that helpless look off your face. You will only make yourself look more pathetic," Aza said in a frenzied voice, his head dipping closer to hers, as his hands slid roughly into her panties ripping them free. "After all you are just another bitch."


    Vita laughed as the girl kept pleading for Aza to stop. Even when she was moaning, she kept begging. It was all music to Vita's ears. Aza was never this vocal at the beginning of their relationship. Tilting his head as Carla arched up into Aza, as he bit down on her right nipple, and his left hand twisted the other.  The human let out a withered groan. Vita's mind touched Carla's as Aza pushed into her. A loud scream of pleading reached his ears, causing his senses to explode. Her pain causing him to let out a stifled moan, and his mind filling with intense pleasure.  Vita brought his hand down and took out his member.  Pushing some of his pleasure into Carla's mind, causing her to moan in pleasure.  Aza let out a howl as his mouth latched onto her shoulder.  Vita grunted as he spilled into his hands, a satisfied smile on his face. He tucked himself back into his pants and stood up, walking over to where the spent pair laid.  Running his juices across Aza's face and grabbing his hair, he brought his mouth down to his in a bruising  kiss. Giving Carla a sadistic grin as some of his semen dripped down onto her shame filled face. "We have three days till we reach New Fitiri.  So I'm so glad we could take this time to get to know each other better," the general laughed. Turning to head towards the door a chilling laugh echoing through the room as he left them to clean themselves up.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.