Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for sticking with me. Sorry I hadn't upadted in a minute. Well I hope you enjoy this and are starting to see the small changes that are occuring. As always thanks again for you reviews. Also please review and tell me what you think.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


    Aza tried to stifle a yawn, as he glanced to the bathroom door.  Carla had not come out of the bathroom for the last two days, not even when he threatened to break it down.  She was obviously very distressed by what happened so he decided to let her have some time to calm down.  Sighing softly as he moved from where he sat on the floor, letting the manga that sat in his lap fall as he stood.  "This is getting ridiculous idiot.  We will be arriving in 22 hours and I have orders to get you out that damn bathroom. So dammit you had better come out here or this time I really will break down the door," Aza snarled, his fist coming up to start pounding on the door.  "Open up damnit!" he yelled in an aggravated tone.

    “Go away!” he heard Carla yell in response, his scowl deepening at her behavior. Aza turned his back to the bathroom door, letting his body slide down to the floor, his head falling to his knees as he sighed once more. How did it come to this?  Why do I feel the need to comfort her, when I was only doing what was expected of me?, he asked himself.  His mind coming up with no answers to his questions.  He knew that most would say sweet words and try to apologize for what they had done, even if they didn’t mean them.  However he wasn’t sorry, so there was no need to apologize.  He had no real regrets about the action, though his mind kept picturing that pleading look.  That look tugged at his heart, and yet it completely aroused him.  He wanted to see that look again, the look she had at the end of their joining.  When her eyes were hooded and her lips puckered as she tried to catch her breath, that one expression had changed his perception of her.

    "God what is the matter with me," Aza groaned to himself, pushing himself back up to his feet.  “Whatever” he grunted, walking over to the bed, he threw himself onto the mattress.  Closing his eyes he tried to shut out his racing thoughts.  Carla's desperate words echoed in his head.  God why couldn't he forget the way she begged.  It's not like he hadn't had to perform sexual acts with others, and yet that's what all they were to him.  He actually had no real desire for his other partners, but this  stupid human had him acting like fool.  Aza turned over on his side, an exasperated sigh escaping his lungs. He decided to try and get some sleep.


    Carla lifted her head up from her knees, releasing the breath she held.  She pushed herself up onto wobbly legs, slowly making her way to the full length mirror that laid on the opposite side of the wall.  Carla’s big brown eyes widened at her appearance, she had been avoiding the mirror since she ran into the bathroom and locked herself in.  Her eyes were bloodshot from crying and lack of sleep.  Bruises were starting to fade from where Aza’s hands had roughly held her hips.  She brushed her hand up to where Aza had bit her shoulder and winced, It hurt her like hell.  Though the pain she felt in her body didn’t compare to what she felt mentally.  Carla’s mind was still trying to process all that had happened to her, her brain having a difficult time focusing.  She knew she hadn’t been enjoying it, but then she felt pleasure building up throughout her body.  Was that what it was like to have sex?  Still though she didn’t want to feel it.  She didn’t want to think that it was her fault, but it was...wasn’t it?  Carla groaned as her hands shot up to massage her temples, she could feel a headache coming on.  Why did she enjoy it so much?  It was unwilling, but then she started to feel so good.  Her mind drifted back to that moment when her body was coiled so tight that she thought she would burst.  The pressure building up, only to explode all at once, causing her senses to heighten and mind become blank with pleasure.  Carla shivered as she turned away from the mirror to sit back facing the door. She had heard Aza say they would be arriving soon, but she just couldn’t face him.  Carla was so angry and confused right now, and just seeing that alien again would cause her to have a full blown panic attack.  I'm too tired she thought letting her head hit her knees and falling instantly to sleep.


    A loud bang awoke Carla from her slumber. She let out a small moan, hands reaching out to grab the glasses on the side of the tub.

    “Get up. We will be arriving in an hour.” Aza said in a bored tone.  Carla placed the glasses on the bridge of her nose, her eyes focusing on a bare chested jean clad Aza.

    “Get out!” she screamed as hard as she could, chest heaving as she tried to cover herself.  Oh god....please kill me now, was all that she kept chanting in her head.


    Aza looked down at the naked human that sat on the floor.  Her eyes were wide with terror, but behind that fear was anger.  "What is your problem idiot? We will be arriving within the hour and you need to get dressed. I will not be punished for the likes of you," Aza said in matter of fact tone.  She shook her head in defiance.

    "My problem...." she said softly, pausing as her eyes blazed with fire. "My damn problem is you! You and that sick bastard!  Why did you do it?  Why did you rape me!?". Aza blinked in confusion, her outburst wasn't a complete surprise but it was still something he didn't want to deal with at the moment.

    "I simply did as I was told and what was expected.  If failed to be carried out their would have been consequences.  I will not be punished just because you are not compliant," he sighed. She was going to be unreasonable he gathered.

    "I can understand that.” she whispered, pausing before continuing. “Why didn’t you apologize? Why did you say all those cruel things to me!?” she screamed.  She stood her eyes glaring down at the shorter alien.  Oh yeah she was taller, she had kind of forgotten.  Though her height sure didn’t help at the time she thought it could become an asset.  The Sato took her threatening posture in stride, a bewildered look etched on his face as he spoke.

    “You only apologize when you are sorry or feel guilt for your actions or words.  I do not feel either.  Our coupling was bound to happen and you enjoyed it at the end, as did I. Our joining was very pleasurable and we will repeat it," he purred.  His hand shot up to give her left nipple a slight tweak, causing Carla to groan.  Her mouth hung open as she attempted to speak in her defense.

    “I kept begging for you to stop. That is not what I call enjoyment.  An furthermore it was...I don’t know what it was but the pleasure sure as hell wasn’t mine!” screamed a very embarrassed Carla.  Aza smirked, he knew that she was denying what he said.  Even though he knew that Vita was more than likely intensifying her pleasure, it still had to be already building for Vita to even detect it.  The Junirk could only read thoughts and affect present emotions, but they certainly couldn’t control a person.  Still though not many humans knew that, since a lot of them were to wrapped up in themselves to even think that their thoughts are on display.

    "Whatever helps you sleep. Now hurry up.”  and with that said Aza wrapped his hands around her waist, bringing her in closer to him.  Sighing in delight as her body grew tense under his hands.  "Listen one more piece of advice.  The past is in the past, there is nothing you can do to change it.  So instead of dwelling on what once was, instead you should simply get over it and move on.  There is no point in wishing something wasn’t because at the end of the day it is. So take a bath or whatever you need to do," he said, letting her go to walk out of the bathroom.  Aza shook his head as he approached his dresser to get ready.  He didn’t know why he hugged the female, though he wouldn’t say he wasn’t aroused by her heated gaze.  The Sato groaned as he tried to adjust his tightening jeans. Idiot, he mumbled to himself, because slowly but surely he was starting to come to like the female known as Carla.


    It was early morning on New Fitiri, and there was to be a grand ball later on that night. All the important nobles of the Staork empire would be there to see the human that would bear the two princes children.  Vita turned his attention back to Ruasu who stood by his bed, violet bangs falling over one of his ruby red eyes.  “You said that you had hired Akain to take care of the Sato Emperor. Is this correct?” Vita asked.  Everything had to be flawless and transcend into the next stage simultaneously.  Ruasu nodded his head.

    “Yes, while he is retiring for the evening after your official bonding ceremony. Though I do think a more public display will draw a lot of attention away from you.  Is it truly wise to kill the emperor after killing the king.  I mean most will draw the conclusion that you want to seek revenge.  I am worried about old fueds and divisions rising to the surface," Ruasu said thoughtfully.  Vita shook his head.

    “That is the point.  I will be dealing with my father personally.  Who would suspect the newly bonded prince of killing his own father?  Besides after the events I will not be anywhere near the emperor instead playing the part of the grieving prince, trying to catch the culprit," Vita laughed.  He was more than giddy at the prospect of finally getting rid of those two old kings.  They had been nothing but a thorn in his side with their inability to put petty differences aside and actually coexist.  The two rulers always claiming that all they did was for the good of the empire, but in reality all they did was for the good of themselves.  At first they wanted to cooperate, but slowly as they started to argue more, it became clear that their grand speeches were just pretty words.  Vita was glad that he wasn't the only one who wasn't fooled.  Gathering alliances from various Junirk noble houses along with various high ranking Sato officials.

    "I see.  So you will kill your father, leave and return later to find him already dead.  Thus you insist on a speedy bonding ceremony, only to have the emperor killed while you are with your mates consummating it, so as not to be found in suspicion.  However what if the assassination fails or he is captured?  Better yet what if he succeeds but decides to betray you.  Then all your plans will be for nothing."  Vita laughed softly, though he knew that Ruasu was right he still found those words funny to hear.

    "That is why you are going to kill him after the job is done," Vita stated flatly.  Ruasu grinned his head nodding, bowing as he left the prince's personal chambers.


    Carla let a loud scream of frustration, as she paced back and forth in the large room she had been placed in.  Sitting down on the large blue sofa like object that was soft to the touch and felt silky as she ran her hands over the dark blue material.  She had already explored every inch of the room, in hopes of finding a way out.  The room was massive, and the walls were a pale peach color that didn't help liven up the dreary room at all.  The bed was bigger than a king sized bed that had four long post that went nearly to the high ceiling.  A pale shimmery silver canopy was on top, with the sides coming down on both the left and right, the right side being pulled back.  A dark blue dresser sat in the corner, and a night stand with a lamp sat on the right side of the giant bed.  Carla blew out an exasperated breath, she was irritated at the fact that as soon as they landed she was shoved into this room.  She didn't even have a chance to see what the planet looked like.  Only getting a glimpse of thick tress that looked like a jungle. Before she was transported from the docking bay to the palace 'guest' rooms as they called it.  Guest my ass, she mumbled.  If it were up to her she would gladly stay in one of the most disgusting, run down roach infested motels back on earth.  Turning she heard a soft click as the door to her room opened.  A golden haired Junirk entered the room, followed by a cyan haired Sato pushing a portable wardrobe.  "Human. Your name is Carla is it not?" asked the golden haired alien.  Carla just nodded her head as she eyed them suspiciously.  "Good! Let's begin. The ball is going to begin soon."

    "Ball? What ball?" she squeaked.  When Aza had dropped her off in the room he had failed to mention any party or ball.  Though she really wasn't to keen on having anymore conversations with him.

    "It's the ball to announce the official engagement to prince Aza and Vita.  Along with them introducing the human female who is going to bear the kingdoms heirs." the Jinuirk said in nonchalant tone.  Carla growled, her head shaking.

    "No freakin way.  It's one thing to be forced to have babies, but I refuse to go the hell out there like some damn show pony."  Carla crossed her arms a childish humph escaping her as she turned her head away from them.  

    "Oh my!  They did say you might be difficult.  Prince Aza said that if you didn't cooperate that he would come and personally get you dressed.  Along with mentioning something about burning a stuffed lion, that would be your last remaining link to earth," the attendant said through a smirk.  He found it amusing how her head snapped in his direction, eyes wide in utter horror.

    "That...that....JERK! FINE! Let's get this over with then," she sighed.  The attendant beamed as he led her towards the bathroom.  A sense of foreboding filling her mind and body as she took tense steps toward an unwanted destiny.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.