Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews. You readers are awesome! It's very challenging to just stick to a guy's POV.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Wha? You're not Ashley!" Jason stammered as he looked up from the floor. He could feel his heart pounding as he started to process what he was seeing.


"No shit, Sherlock." He was struggling to find his feet, unsure if his elbow hurt worse than his head. Daylight was streaming in through the still open window sending sharp spikes of pain through his eyes into his brain.

He looked away from the window, groaning, until he caught sight of the iron in her hand.  He started to back away nervously.

 "Why were you naked in my bed?" The look in her eye, looked very much as if that iron would soon be a murder weapon. The would-be murderess had a smooth mocha skin, with a birthmark  below her left eye. The sudden movement as she lunged towards him with that darned iron raised, tore his attention back to the situation at hand.

"Hold up. Hang on," Jason stammered. He backed up slowly and grabbed his shirt. He gestured to it, May I? When she nodded, he swiftly pulled it on, glad for another layer of protection, no matter how thin.

"Look," he explained, careful not to take his eyes off her weapon. "I thought this was Ashley's house."

"It is, but that doesn't explain why you were naked in my bed!" He couldn't help giving her a once over - her hair was wrapped in a black scarf, and she was wearing a big grey T-shirt with Minnie Mouse on the front. He wondered if those were her nipples poking out from under there. Was that what he'd felt last night in his dream?

"Hey! Eyes up here, or so help me..." she said.  She raised the iron again.

"Sorry! I just thought you were Ashley, is all. Look, all I did was come in a bit wasted and lay on the bed." He grabbed his jeans and tried to keep a safe distance between himself and the iron, while looking around for his shoes.

"You were under the covers with me!" She advanced towards him again with her weapon.

"I was wasted! Too far gone for anything to happen. Honest! Nothing happened." He tried to step quickly into his jeans. He almost fell over, but finally had them on and up.

"Ew, Commando," She  snorted. "That's nasty." He didn't much care, he grabbed up his shoes and looked at the iron dangling in her hand.

"You won't tell Ashley about this, will you?" He looked up from her long bare coffee-colored legs. Maybe he still had a chance with Ashley, if this didn't get out.

"What? Boy, you're lucky if I don't call the police. How do you know Ashley?"

His throat felt tight, Jason felt like a little boy who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"I, uh, I work at the library with Ashley."

"So she asked you to come here last night?" He wished she wouldn't look at him so hard.

"Uh no. Not exactly," Jason shifted his weight, "Look, I had a bit to drink last night, and thought I could surprise her." There was no way he would admit that he had never really spoken to Ashley more than greetings and a few jokes in the coffee corner during break times. She doesn't need to know that this was supposed to be a last ditch attempt to stand out from the crowd of guys who flocked around Ashley.


"A surprise? So you were planning on breaking into Ashley's room and getting into her bed?" This girl really had beautiful eyes, he thought. He just wished she wasn't looking at him as if he'd just said he'd fallen from the sky.
He also wished she wouldn't laugh so hard. He could feel the color rising up his neck. He hated that.

"Look," he started edging towards the door, "Let me just get out of here, then I won't bother you anymore." The laughter stopped.

"Oh, you just wait one raas second, buddy," she grabbed him by the neck of his shirt, and spun him so quickly that he lost his balance and stumbled back onto the bed. Before he could catch his breath and pull himself up, she was sitting on top of his chest. His arms were pinned to the bed beneath her thighs.


He couldn't believe she'd moved so fast. His mouth felt dry, as he saw her face move in closer to his. He tried to wet his tongue but his mouth was parched.

"I don't believe you, Mr. Asshole." He watched her place the iron right beside his head. "So start again, and tell me why I woke up this morning with your sperm on me and in me after what I thought was a very sexy dream last night."

Oh God, Jason thought, please make this hard-on go away...






Chapter End Notes:

I labelled it crackfic, coz it's a bit unbelieveable, but it wouldn't budge from my fantasy list of 'what-ifs.'







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.