Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's hard to sit still and get into the swing of writing again so I'm gonna try 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


It wasnt the ringing of my phone that woke me but the pain shooting threw my right hand,I groaned and opened my eyes I saw that the sun was up and thought about taking one of my pain pills if I did that I'd be goofy for the rest of the day but I opted out of that plan I'd settle for the pain. The phone was still ringing only one person could be calling me while I attempted to slumber,"Chris" I mumbled "Hey kiddo did I wake you? "

 I could hear the laughter in his voice I wanted to say he did so he wouldnt be as chipper as he sounded but it was too early in the morning to play games. 

   "No, I've been up for a bit you know the deal new place me being here all by myself  its just all new". I sat up in the bed.I heard him sigh "Its your hand isnt it? you stopped taking your pills?".

 I began to rub my eyes,Chris could always pick up on my bull. This gift of his 

always scared me for the single fact that he was my brother and he'd only been in my life for the pass eight years now. My mother told me this when I was seventeen sitting at the edge of her hospital bed she said she didnt want to leave me alone in the world how Chris had been sending us money and helpng with school,how he'd wanted to have a relationship.

 

 After my mother passed away I came to Texas to get better acquainted with the only family I had. All I remember was seeing a mountain of a man over 6" dark skin and a smile that was oh so welcoming,he was thirty then. He told me how our father had passed away losing hi battle with lung cancer and how Chris had invested our fathers  life insurance, using some for my education and some to really get his investment firm flying. Things were really happening for him.

"It's just a little stiff is all I dont think it worrents a painkiller bro"

 

He knew I hated to talk about my hand much less the pain that I felt,but he'd ask anyways that was his way of showing that he cared, being  the big brother and playing the stand in dad part, god I loved him for trying. Still didnt mean I wanted to have this converstaion so I decided to try and change the subject off me. " So what can I help you with dont you have a wife that you should be spoiling and making making babies with or a father in law to impress?".I asked him, I laughed when I heared him kiss his teeth.I knew that would stop him from questioning me.

 

 "Kathy's well she left awhile ago she sends her love the baby thing won't be happening soon but it's always fun to practice" he barked laughter at that I rolled my eyes  ,"...her dad on the other hand is working me to the bones".

 I'd meet Kathy's father at the wedding and boy did I have a crush on the man. He could dance,he was a smooth talker and he was british.Thats where they were right now London,helping kathy's father thats how I came to be here."All is well here pretty cold but cant complain I got my lady to keep me warm". He was laughing then, I got out of bed and walked over to the window I could make out the ant sized people.

"Chris again I ask you what do you want from me".

 He stopped laughing I knew I wasnt gonna like what he had to say."Lucas is gonna be there later to discuss the terms of the agreement so you might wanna get a jump start on getting ready he should be there at ten your time".

  I wanted to roll my eyes it was only eight something I had more then enough time,I told him sure. "you do remember Lucas right he was only the best man at my wedding you know the one guy that gave the toast". 

His sarcasm wasnt lost on me.There was so much happening the day of the wedding mush less said person didnt even show up for the rehearsal. It didnt help that I was drinking like a fish that night and how I wondered off to have some alone time with my date for the night.I didnt dare tell Chris I missed out on hearing the toast because I couldn't wait to have my date sample me.

 'Of course I do.. he works on a farm, you said he rasies cows and horses ,you know cowboy stuff."

I could hear Chris trying to muffle his laughter" right right thats exactly what he does". I heard a voice in his background telling him his meeting was about to begin." Hey Candie i need to got going,but before i do just remember  Lucas is there to help you, doing this as a favor for me so please be mindful of that ,so don't attack him he's an asshole when he wants to be but he's the best kinda person to have in your corner." 

 "I got it I got it, I'll keep the bitch in her cage until the mood calls for her." He laughed at that."well I gotta get going I'll call you later to see how everything went with the two of you,love you kiddo oh yeah there's a house warming gift somewhere over there I hope you like it ."

"Love you too,and thanks remember tell Kathy I miss her loads and try to take it easy later bro."

 

   I looked out the window not really paying attention playing with the scar on my collarbone thinking what I should do next, I had more than enough time before that Lucas guy popped up might as well get a workout in.

An hour later I found myself in the shower washing off all that sweat the hot water felt good ,for some odd reason my mind ran across the perv in the elevator those eyes watching me watch him doing those things .A jolt shot through my core at the thought ,would it be wrong if I touched myself to just the thought of those grey blue eyes.I have to give the man props getting your lady friend to let her freak flag fly while in a occupied elevator.My body felt hot and I doubt it had anything to do the the water temperature time for me to get out.

  I grabbed a towel and wiped the mirror clean and looked at the strange woman staring back at me. My cheek bones were more defined , shaper in angles I'd never seen before I removed my towel and glared at my body or better yet new body. I was tighter and toner than I'd been in my adult life who was I kidding ,make that my entire life it felt good ,some stretches marked my body with my matching pouch and  I felt strange happiness to still have them there made me feel like I was the same me didn't hurt that I still had my curves . I worked damn hard to get where I am ,I was beyond proud of myself moving from a size sixteen to a twelve but I kept that thought in my mind that I'd always be a fat girl.

  I grabbed a white tube top and boy shorts putting the curly rats nest I call my hair into the a high ponytail,I rubbed myself down with shea butter then went to search the living room for my glasses. I didn't have to look too far to find my present , there in the corner of the living room was a piano correction grand piano. Normally I loved the warm feeling off the wooden flooring but it just felt cold with every step I took towards it. I stopped a few paces from the bench and just looked at the smiling instrument I felt like I was being mocked. I rushed over and slammed the fall board down, I was breathing too hard and too fast.

"Get a hold of yourself ,get a grip ,get a grip Candice " I chanted to myself I grabbed the bench and sat hunched over the piano, I wanted to break something so badly . I looked down to see a red envelope I picked it up with my toes. I really wasn't in the mood to read one of Chris's cheesey  motivational speeches ,

I wanted to be a child and ripe it up into tiny pieces but I thought better of it my 

  brothers actions didn't warrant that degree of being disrespectful .

I opened it and read" Don't let what happened to you hold you back,get back on that horse and make it your bitch love you." I felt like a jerk for acting how I did and cry for how happy I was to have him in my life .

 He was right I needed to move on I wasn't a quitter I was an achiever I might never    

     get back to how I was before but hell I missed it and I wanted it back the sounds the movement the emotion I owed it to myself what did I have to lose I'd already hit bottom I wanted to be on top again.

  I put the note next to me and opened up the fall board my hands hovered over the keys,my special fingers decided it was time to give out my right hand went stiff then,I cracked them and I welcomed the pain gritting my teeth."let's play."

 

 

I don't know how long I was playing I didn't care the pain I felt had left and I was grateful for that.The way my fingers moved mesmerized me for the simple fact that they still remembered ,I hadn't touched or played anything in over a year grant it wasn't that long but they remember . Something was off I could feel my body heating up that feeling that I was being watched I stopped playing and turned around,there he was Mr.smirk sitting there in a leather arm chair legs crossed cowboy hat in one hand looking as if he belonged there.

 I stood shocked by the unexpected intruder,he smiled then showing off his pearly whites I felt hot."Beautiful".he spoke ,I  didn't know if he was talking about the Sonata I played or me I was about to make a run for it when he spoke again."I'm Lucas ,Lucas Black we had a date for ten so here I am Ms. Cane." How long had I been playing and how the hell did he get in. "How did you get in here." He went for his jacket that laid across the arm chair and produced a key."Your brother left a few of these with me said you had a tendency to lose them,thought they might be in good hands with you know safe keeping."

     He got up then strolling towards me he was dressed in navy slacks tailored with its matching jacket forgotten on the arm chair with a crips white button down hat still in hand . "So you like the Hulk?"

"What."The thought then crossed my mind that I was wearing practically nothing with a strange man walking towards me."Your briefs they have the Hulk so I thought you were a fan." Was this guy really trying to make conversation with me half naked. "Yeah I do I love big green men that rage out and  destroy shit".

He laughed then and the sound sent chills along my body I was a little put of with myself for that. Lucas was in my personally space then I could smell him then and it was a cross between saddlewood and whatever made him a man I wanted it on me I couldn't breathe without taking some of his sent with it." What is it that you want from me Mr.Black , Chris told me that you had a proposition for me."

He leaned in closer then putting is hat on my piano he was blocking me in.

     "Proposition sounds like such a dirty word for what I have in mind for you."

 His lips were so close to my ear when he whispered "I saw you last night watching me." I sighed when I felt his teeth nibble on my ear lobe,his right grabbed my hip his hands felt rough and I liked it.

"Did you like seeing what I did to her." He was playing with the hem of my underwear then ,I moaned not knowing what else to do."I saw the way you blushed I'd like to make you blush like that all over." Was this really happening I was raised better than his at least let him buy you a drink before you give up the goods."Candice?" he whispered  "umm" was the only sound that I could form.

"I want you to spread your legs for me." My eyes flew open then,I felt his tongue ran  down my neck I gave way and opened up. His hands were big thick and long he was playing with my landing strip I wanted to ask what was he waiting for I felt his index finger between my lips then,I was far from ashamed for how wet I was getting being teased would do that. 

   I closed my eyes again and sighed I don't think he liked that much. I felt his hand around my neck giving me a bit of a wake up call those sliver green orbs staring back at me." Am I boring you?" Lucas didn't give me much time to answer as I felt that long digit enter me."Guess that was a no." I heard the laughter in his voice I turned my head away from him then.

" You know a woman as wet and tight as you are shouldn't have a look of disdain on her face not when she has me between her legs better yet inside her."   What a cocky asshat I wanted to say something smart to wipe that smirk of his face,I guess he saw that coming and slid another finger inside me I moaned louder."that's my girl,you feel like heaven right now so tight and warm look what your doing to me Candie." 

 Lucas removed his hand from my neck and took mine in his he placed it on his crotch and what I felt had me dripping like a faucet,Lucas was thick and hard I rubbed him threw the slacks but that wasn't enough for me I wanted my hands around him the real him I wanted to feel flesh to flesh. 

He body pushed into mine cause me to take a seat on the piano keys the noise boomed in the quiet space,his fingers were still inside me moving together to bring me to that breaking point.

 I pulled Lucas down to me by the collar of his shirt I wanted to taste his lips his mouth his everything. We were so close we shared the same breath he hesitated he was knuckles deep inside me but was yet somehow scared to kiss me.

  "Finish what you started Mr.Black,you have me here like you wanted so don't stop now." I kissed him lightly I left his body go stiff and just like it came it left he kissed me back harder I pulled him in closer by his hair it was baby fine ,I moaned into his mouth his fingers moved faster I could hear my wetness and it made my nipples hard. 

I don't know why I was surprised by this I saw what he did to blonde but I never thought I'd be feeling it feeling him this close to me. My whole body was on fire and I wanted to spread it like wildfire I removed my hands from his hair and went in search of something more fulfilling I started unbuckling his pants ,I heard him hiss when I touched him,he was so hard.

  "If you continue to touch me like that I'm gonna have to fuck you right here on this piano and darling I don't think you want me breaking it after you just finished breaking it in." That was the first that I heard his deep southern drawl and it felt like silk on my skin. I kissed him then wrapping my arms around him."I want you to come for me Candie I wanna feel you come on my fingers make them dripping wet so I have enough to taste how sweet your candy really is." That did me in I couldn't hold back on the build up inside me and I let it go Lucas kissed me hard then he never let up.

 He was taking my breath away literally,a ringing came then I thought it was my heat beating in my ears Lucas removed his lips then. He took two steps back from me then and fished his phone out his pocket. I looked away then wanting to move but then I felt his fingers move inside a shadow of my orgasm ran threw me. He wanted my attention. I guess he was done with me yet" No your timing is perfect."

 I heard him say" My hands are a little full at the moment." He went deeper then smirking the whole time I tried to stifle my moan but that only made him go slower. He took his fingers out of me so slowly I wanted to tell him no." Send her up you know the room .." 

True to his words he put his fingers covered with my nectar to his lips watching me all the while as he began to lick his fingers clean "I'll be waiting." I wanted him that was a fact.what wait a minute did he just say"send her up"? white boy just call for another chick did he really think that because he fingered me I'd be into some girl on girl action. I was so caught up in my head that I didn't hear Lucas calling my name he touched me and I flinched away like a wounded puppy stupid girl .

I Caught  Lucas staring at me like he was trying to solve a puzzle. He snapped out of it then

 " I'm gonna go wash up..." Lucas said "You might wanna put on a rob or some sweats." 

I put my hands on my hips"You didn't seem to have an issue with my half nakedness when you were all over me just a minute ago besides this is my home I don't have to wear shit " i told him, I guess I didn't lose voice after all. He rubbed the back of his neck while he smiled showing of those pearls,he walked back into   my personal space. "That's were your wrong my sweet sweet Candie Cane I'd love nothing more than to see you stand before me in nothing but this beautiful skin in all it's glory and worship you like the goddess that you are." There it went again the brawl I could feel the puddle in my panties."But you see the problem that lays with that is my lady won't stand that." And just like that I went dry as the Sahara desert my face burned red with embarrassment when he said that.I got up to get away from the cheating douche bag. 

Lucas grabbed me then pressing his hard body into my back his hand snaked around my neck while the other found its way to my treacherous flesh. His lips were at my ear " I'm no where near down with you yet this.." He grabbed my pussy then "This is mine until I tell you,you can have it back until then be a good girl do as I asked and put some pants on" Lucas rub my wetness once more kissed my neck then released me. I turned to she him heading to the bathroom,with him gone I could breathe. I headed towards my bedroom all the while saying "What the fuck did you just get yourself into Candice." 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Tell me what you think.always nice to hear from you fellow writers







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.