Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

   Matthew Saslow pulled his car in behind his sister's as he parked in front of his mother's home. She had become a quiet desolate woman in the past few years, something that wasn't too strange to him.  Even as a child he knew his parents' relationship was different. It hadn't been a mutual one, but teetered along the lines of a parasitic relationship. He and his sister had been making bets on how long it would be for her to actually take the steps to leaving their father in her own way.


     Divorce was not allowed, but moving house was close enough.


    It wasn't like she had to worry about Daniel constantly showing up or stalking her life away from him. Though he would drop by unexpectedly, he never took too much to being around her. Out of sight, out of mind was the mantra he seemed to adopt and could sleep at night with. Matthew had always taken the stand of allowing his parents' business between each other to stay just that; Darla also walked alongside him in that belief.


    Skipping up the stairs to her small home, he rhythmically knocked on the heavy wood door until it was opened.


     "You have a key for a reason Matt. Doing all of that damn knocking." Darla drew her brother in by his shoulders, laying kisses to his cheeks. Matthew wasn't one to be outdone as he dipped her and splayed the same affection times ten to her. Darla laughed wholeheartedly as he teased her with the scare of dropping her as she tilted over.


    " No one greets me like that anymore..." Roanne came through the foyer with her arms crossed over her sweater clad body even though it was nearly eighty degrees outside. A smile barely showed on her face as she looked on to her kids, but Matthew knew she wasn't a completely emotionless person. It had become harder for her to express herself through the years of being married to Daniel, and she had turned to staying neutral in all situations.


    " You need to go find you a boyfriend Ma. I know a couple of guys that we can line up and pick from." He suggested as he dragged his sister behind him to greet his mother. He fought his muscles that wanted to lean down and kiss and hug his mother. She would only become uncomfortable and dismiss him quickly. He'd rather not do anything if it meant she would still be open with him.


   " Yeah Mom. That's what the modern family looks like now according to some people. Wife, her husband, and boyfriend. Your butt is as perky as mine, you still have time!"


    " No, no you two crazies. My butt will just rest from here on out. Matthew, I made you a pound cake come on and have some." Roanne's blue eyes dully sparkled as she led her children into the kitchen. Pulling each of them a small plate and glass of milk out, they sat down to her dining table and enjoyed the snack.


    "When's the last time you spoke with your father?" Roanne asked quietly, twiddling her thumbs as she brought up Daniel. Her throat scratched from the scream she held in.


      " It's been a couple of weeks for me." Darla replied as she sat back in her chair drawing both her feet up onto its edge." He won't return any of his only daughter's calls."


   Matthew took a quick glance to his sister." Don't fret. I'm sure you aren't the only daughter with an overdue phone call." He mumbled past his sip of milk.


    The clatter of his mother's plate on the ground startled everyone. Roanne didn't even bother to pick it up as she stared at her son with eyes filled with fire.


    " What'd you say?" Darla said absentmindedly. She just so happened to be browsing her cell phone, missing the entirety of what Matthew said.


    " He's talking nonsense. How is work going Matthew?" Roanne stood and cleared the table and hoped to clear the air along with it.


    It would be impossible for her to now. Matthew had found out long ago about his father having a child outside of the marriage. His mother had ranted to him once after a fiery argument between them, letting loose so many secrets she soon regretted. She had never revealed more than there being another daughter to him. The ghost of the girl's name lingered around him for years, and now he believed he had figured it out.


    He had been furious with the way his father had acted toward Niamh when he showed up during breakfast days ago. He had sat by and watched their exchange, horror filling him as he saw the facial features she shared with Daniel, Darla, and Matthew.


   Matt couldn't understand how he never saw it before.


   But what could have been expected of him? There had never been a reason to suddenly assume that a random woman he befriended would be his long "lost" sister.

    " It's the same as it has always been Ma." He tapped out and decided to back off of the subject after sensing her apprehension.


     " That's great. " She said as enthusiastically as possible over her shoulder as she ran water in the sink." I'm glad you've taken your own road."


   " There can only be one driver."


    She sent a small smile to him, and sat on her counter." I wish I had realized that when I was your age. It's much too late for me now."


     " Mom, age ain't nothing but a number. Strive for what you want." Darla pumped a fist in the air encouragingly.


    " Speaking of striving, when will you and Blaise give me grandbabies?" Roanne asked hopefully.


   " That ship has sailed for good. To never return. The world is flat and it has gone right over the edge." Darla stood to her feet and danced around. She had spoken to Blaise many times since her run in with him and his new companion. Many nights she sat up on the phone letting him speak every word on his mind. All of his wishes, desires, and fantasies that now flourished since Niamh. Blaise had turned into a showy man as he messaged Darla all of the secret snapshots he had taken of Niamh in various and odd situations. She danced because she was happy he had finally found someone, and if luck was on her side, she would soon follow along with him.


    " Did you two have a falling out?" Her mother asked concerned.


   "Not at all. We've had an...enlightment maybe? I'm not sure what word I want to use."


    " You should read more. Expand your vocab, huh?" Matthew said sarcastically." So, he and Niamh....they are for sure together?"


       "Yes which means she's of limits. B told me he sees how you flirt with her."


       "Dear God trust me when I say that will never happen again...." He mumbled under his breath dodging his mother's glare as he made his way to her living room. Plopping down on the couch, he reached for the remote and flipped through the channels. Darla squeezed herself in the tiny space between his legs and the back of the couch, sitting comfortably with her legs elevated.


    " Why'd you say it like that? I don't know much about chick, but I think I like her. How is she? Blaise only gives me the love obsessed version. He talks more about her and I just may fall in love too."


    " She's not what you would expect, and that's a good thing definitely. Maybe I'll steal her away from Blaise and we three can, I don't know, hang out. She will be family soon."


    A hovering aura of rage filled the room, and sent chills up his spine as he spotted his mother at the doorway.


   " Blaise will probably put a ring on it, and she'll be our sister. In- law that is." He spoke quickly adding in the last part to ease his mom's stare that bore into him. Turning the TV up, he drowned out her unleashed hollers.


Oooooooooooooo


   Blaise pulled Niamh forward, wrinkling her purple t-shirt as she rode him slowly. The heat in his house was intentional, the both of them preferring it over too much air.He watched her easy descent down to the base of his dick as if it were the first time he had ever seen anything so beautiful. She was beautiful. She made his dick beautiful. His dick had always been just that-a dick-until he was opened to Niamh.


    His back stretched as he leaned back on one hand in the middle of the bed. Toes curled on all four feet, Niamh's knees gripping his thighs even tighter.


      "Blaise. You are so right." She panted lightly into his ear. She bit his lobe, dragging her teeth along it.  Sweat coated her skin, her inner thighs, making her ride slippery as she glided on him. A roughened hand crawled under her shirt and palmed her tight and heavy breasts. The squeeze he gave them caused her to shudder, breaking the pace she had managed to master despite herself.


    Blaise grabbed her by her waist holding her steady as he took the lead once he saw her body unable to do so. When she leaned away from him as if to run from the feelings he gave her, the feelings she so desperately needed, he pulled her right back to him making sure she caught each thrust he had to give to her.


    "I can't...baby I can't." Niamh's gasps for air grew louder along with his ferocity and power."Blaise!" His name stuttered across her lips. He was her drug that she was more than happy to abuse. In every aspect, he soothed away any ill conceits she had-which were many. With him she didn't have to think about her family's betrayal. She didn't have to feel that hurt all of the time, and for that she was grateful. Niamh knew that had it not been for him, she would have gone off the ledge by now. She now knew that she wasn't capable of dealing with such things, and the scariest part was the feeling of weakness she had. She had overestimated her abilities and had came close to smashing into a stonewall.


    " It's okay. Let it happen. Let it come." He grunted trying to hold on to everything he had. He knew Niamh needed to feel gentleness from someone, but her tight hold on him nearly made it impossible. He moved the curls that fell from her ponytail out of her eyes, wiping away the glistening there. Her eyes were dark and strong, looking at him with feelings so deep his stomach clenched. He hated the prison that housed her awakening within her eyes. He kissed her cheeks, loving the heat and redness which decorated them.


       His hand ran along her stomach, feeling it go cold from all of her exertion. That was a sign that they both had put in work. Changing their position so that he was now on top with her knees pressed against his shoulders  Blaise stroked into her body, rotating his hips with dips and meeting her flesh with his.


    The crescendos of her cries were melodic as she hung her head off of the bed, eyes rolling into her head. Blaise made sure to encase her within the frame of his body so not to rock her off onto the  ground. Neither of them paid any attention to the ringing of his cell phone as they moved as one.


     His house phone began ringing.


    Then back to his cell phone.


    "Harder." She whispered in her hoarse voice.


     The dark spots on the front of her shirt from perspiration disappeared as he pushed the cloth above her breasts, capturing each into his mouth one at a time.The caramel brown tips stood proudly at him accepting his attentions. The softness in his mouth drove his eyes shut as he felt the gripping of her muscles around his dick, strangling it.


     Blaise released a moan, pressing the side of his face into her chest to rest. The convulsions around his shaft were mindblowing, and he wasn't the only one feeling their strength. The small of Niamh's back rose off the bed several time as her orgasm traveled through every nerve of her body. A loud ringing in her ear blocked out all noise as she stopped midair with her back arched and teeth pinching into her lips.


    Blaise was determined to meet her on the mountaintop of ecstasy as he finally allowed his release to follow hers. The condom which he protected both of them with became heavy with his seed as both lovers wrapped around each other.


    "No one else Niamh. No man but me do you hear?"


   "Hmm?" Niamh asked just now getting her hearing back. Blaise grabbed her by her neck and brought her forehead to his.


     " You and I only. No one else for either of us." He declared between pecks on her lips.


    " Are you signing your life away to me?"


    "I'm promising it to you." He said seriously. The humor that Niamh held went away at the tone of his voice. She connected with his eyes and found nothing amusing.


    " Forever?" Her voice came out barely over a whisper.


   " For all time. Whenever. Where ever for you." Blaise laid his face into her neck at the feel of her fingers on his scalp. The ringing of his cell phone was finally heard by them from the living room.


    " I can do that. It can happen. It will..." Tears threatened to show in her eyes, and she had been thankful for Blaise's being closed and her voice which belied the storm of emotions within her.


    " You should go get that." She told him as the calls never let up. She felt his length finally begin to soften as he shifted out of her. A breath she didn't know she was holding blew out at his withdrawal. She drew her legs together as emptiness threatened to invade her. She mentally shot it down telling her body that it wasn't just the sex with him that held her up. It was beyond that. Blaise kissed her deeply once more as he rose to sore legs.


     He walked with no care of his bare lower half to retrieve his phone. Niamh rolled to her stomach watching the walking sculpture as he left.


      Both caller ids read over twenty missed calls from Justin. Blaise rolled his eyes as he prepared himself for whatever emergency he would have for him as he noted the frequency of his calls meaning something was urgent. Blaise looked to the time seeing that he only had a couple of hours before he had to sit in another meeting being held by The Family. He dialed Justin's number and waited in no time for him to answer.


     " May I help you?" Blaise said into the telephone.


     "For fuck's sake good thing I hadn't been on the verge of death...." Justin said exasperated into the other line as he wiped his forehead of the sweat that had gathered there. He had managed to find his way into big plans. Plans that Blaise would know about.


      The Family was advancing, and Justin's captain was kicking him in his ass to make him catch up.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.