Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm excited for this one =)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 The smooth atmosphere thumped through the lavish mansion. Able bodies caressing each other to the mumblings being said into their interest's ear could be seen clear across the first floor.  The attire was nothing fancy, but many were styled clean cut and crisp. Blaise swirled the cup of scotch that had the majority of his attention, but never set his lips to it.

 

     " Hey B, I heard your pops is hazing you into the company?" A large man named Jeremy Bolds called out loudly. He was a built thickly and had the swagger of a giant. Standing well over six feet, he called the attention of his best friend from nearly halfway across the room. Blaise turned his head only revealing one slate gray eye.

 

     Without looking, he dapped up his friend as he finally approached.

 

    "Fuck Jer, I know that shit like the back of my hand. I've been hazing people there since he let me on the grounds." His top lip pulled back unveiling the lines that formed what made him handsome around his mouth.  Blaise came from a well to do family background. Unlike many of the people he has grown up with-people in this very room-his father worked to the bone for what he possessed.  For twenty years, he has kept Kincaid Apex at its height, never faltering for all of these years. Blaise could remember the thousands of Lincoln Logs and Leggos he was showered with his entire childhood. Mock buildings stood in every room of their home, having been meticulously put together by the father and son duo.

 

     Blaise looked around to the faces before him. He could recall how many of them were promised the latest games, best vacations, newest cars in their younger years. Yet, here sat Blaise who had to beg his dad to get him a ten speed bicycle when he was fourteen.

 

      "What do you expect from me? To be like those other idiots out there giving the future generation of this country whatever floats their boats? You're mistaken son, so go ahead and give me a reason to consider buying you anything. Since I earned my money, you have to earn the right to use it, is that clear?"

 

     No meant no in the Kincaid house, and it was stated loud and clear. His father could smell any request before he could even voice them. It had gotten to the point that Blaise didn't need to even think about wanting somethings because he automatically could assess the possible outcomes.

 

       " It's about time he gave you a position there. He's been treating you like the red headed stepchild. You should've been holding a good position there seeing as how you came from his balls sack." Jeremy reached to Blaise's glass knowing that it was going to just sit there, not being nurtured, and threw it back.

 

     " You're parents still spoil a grown ass man, so I see why you would assume that." Blaise turned to the left at the sound of heels hitting the floor. The sound seemed to float in the air solo as every other noise was not permitted to do its job. It was a classic "stuck in the moment" moment. His natural instinct to assess the woman's appearance went into overdrive. Her body was wrapped in a black dress that molded to her curvy shape. She was not like the rest of the 5'10 and 115 pound ladies scattered across the room.

 

    No.

 

    She had a body that could rival the ones found in hip hop videos. How does it go? Ass that you can see from the front with and anorexic waist? Blaise couldn't exactly remember it word for word, but it was there. The huge difference from her body being vulgar was the way she carried it. It was not bursting at the seams of her dress, but all the while it left a strong outline of her body. She puckered her lips as she swallowed the nervous lump from his gaze. He could see her stride skip a step as if she was deciding whether or not to turn around and find another way to where ever she was headed.

 

      "Oh, Jesus. Who does she work for?" Jeremy said under his breath as he also saw the woman coming their way. Blaise straightened up his body and cleared his throat as he felt a twinge of annoyance at Jeremy's knowing tone. He diverted his eyes only for a second to see his friends trademark "in for the night'' look.

 

      "Oh, what was her name again....Katherine?" Blaise threw Jeremy's on again off again girlfriend into the mix. Jeremy sucked his teeth as he switched his weight on his feet giving his friend a look.

 

     " Let's not do that please."

 

     "Excuse me." The sultry voice quietly peeped. She had come to an almost dead end past the two large men and wall of bodies that shut her in.  She raised her hands in an attempt to give herself more room to maneuver past.

 

     "Sorry about that." Jeremy began leaking his charms, purposely eliminating any possible way for her to scoot through without brushing him. Blaise's hand found his chest, forcing him backwards. The woman before them seemed unperturbed by his antics, but as soon as her eyes made contact with suffocating gray ones, it was over. With no time to catch herself, she let out a jagged breath as if she had just sprinted around the large home .

 

     Blaise ran his tongue around the roof of his mouth, hoping that the craving to taste her pink lips went away quickly. Through the crowd, he could see his own girlfriend parting her way towards him with her head held high.

 

    "Please move on fast. Darla will see it all over my face." He pleaded in his head. If only telepathy could kick in right now....

 

     When he looked back down into her face, he had seen a transformation in it. Before, she had seemed genuinely embarrassed of their current position; her cheeks had even become rosier. This no longer stood true as her low eyes captured his. He could see the pattern of her breathing change into slow deep breaths.

 

     "I've been wondering where the hell you were." A high pitched voice moved in on them.

 

     " Excuse us for being in your way." Blaise said rapidly as he waved his arm past him, signaling her exit.

 

     " With all of these people in here, we were bound to touch sooner or later." Her words swam around him nearly making his knees buckle. She shuffled away, brushing their chests together. It was hard not to follow the glow that her lightly tanned skin had left behind. He bit down on his bottom lip as he watched her calves carry her up the winding staircase taking her out of his site.

 

     "Well damn!" Jeremy chuckled beside him letting a rough hand slap him in his chest. " You better turn around and make sure Darla thinks that you were about to wet your pants over her high and mighty ass." By this time, Blaise's reaction to the mysterious woman had left his face red from laughter and his eye tearing up.

 

     " Oh, man." He breathed out as he turned to make his exit once Darla bumped her hip with Blaise's. Not even bothering to acknowledge her, he said," It stands all night long. Can't wait to see how it's going to end B." With that Jeremy left with a wink.

 

    The game had been set by Jeremy for tonight's round. It may just not be the same this time, seeing as how the nature of this target lied differently in Blaise's mind.

 

      " Babe, you must allow me to congratulate you on finally getting a piece of your dad's pie." Darla's lips fell upon his neck, leaving traces of her lip gloss behind. He wasn't exactly anticipating Darla and her offer at the moment. She couldn't sate what was boiling over inside of him.

 

     Hopefully from what he saw earlier, he would have a willing partner to team up with later tonight.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Read/Enjoy/Review please!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.