Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt at a 'one shot' as I tend to be long winded.  Let me know what you think.  This story has been in my head all week and the muse would not relent!  I refuse to start another long story and made it a one shot instead. (Or so I thought.... )  *Muse smacks brain*





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



A Perfect Fit

Maximilliam Peterson nervously paced back and forth in his office before returning to his desk. It had gone on for six months. He hadn’t been in this particular position in quite some time and he wondered if tonight would end any differently from his past experiences. His anxiety was at an all time high and he sat back at his desk and glanced at his emails hoping for a distraction.

The last six months had been wonderful. He never would have imagined that he could be this happy about anything, much less a woman…but he was. He was falling hard and fast and he knew that it was now or never for him.

Most people thought that Maxie as he was called by his friends was one of the luckiest guys alive. He was the owner of Elite Photography which he started straight out of college and now had grown to a million dollar business. He was a shrewd businessman and he had made a lot of right decisions, hired the right people and opened up stores at the right locations. It had all paid off handsomely. He was handsome and at forty five, he was still single. Most people didn’t know that he was really a lonely man who longed for companionship, but he never felt that fate was in his corner in that regard.

His name Maxie Peterson had been the butt of many jokes for those who knew his secret. His father had been first. After all, he had named his second eldest in hopes of building up his self esteem. It hadn’t worked; in fact it had the opposite effect on poor Maxie.

He was the second of four sons, so he still felt like a middle child. All four of Rowland Peterson’s sons looked pretty much alike. All were tall and handsome, but Maxie was different. Maxie had a small penis. Maxie Peterson’s peter was anything but ‘maxie’. It was ironic but true.

It didn’t take a young Maxie long to discover that he had been literally ‘short changed’ by the big guy upstairs. His brother’s pointed it out to him as soon as they had noticed his lack of length compared to their own. When he was ten, his father told him that everything would change when puberty came, but alas while he did grow some, he still didn’t have nearly as much as he had glimpsed his brother’s possessing.

His oldest brother had explained it best. Small penises were six inches when erect, medium penises were seven inches, large penises were eight inches and extra large penises were nine inches long. Of course all of his brothers bragged about being extra large, but Maxie doubted if they were being totally truthful. Maxie had put himself to the test at age fifteen and had taken a ruler with him into the shower. He was a measly five and one half inches. He wasn’t even considered small by his brother’s standards and he wondered how he was ever going to get a steady girlfriend.

Maxie had wondered if such things were really all that important and he gathered up enough courage to ask his father who told him that women wanted what they wanted, and he suggested that he get a virgin, a girl who would have no one to compare him to.

“Look Maxie” Rowland had said putting his arm around his son. “There’s someone for everyone. Size doesn’t matter to every girl. You’ve got to know what to do with what you got. Stop obsessing over something you can’t change. There's a girl that's a perfect fit for you out there somewhere.  Concentrate on quality and not quantity”

Maxie thought that was easy for his father to say! He wasn’t the one stuck with a five and one half inch penis to show a girl. At first he had hoped that his father was right, but by the time he had graduated college, he knew that what his brother had told him was true. Girls wanted a guy that had a healthy piece of meat between their legs. Their response at the sight of his measly offering was usually the same. He’d wine and dine them. He’d be attentive to them. They were usually the one approaching him for sex (after the third or fourth date). He’d undress and they’d look down and their mouth would go slack. They’d look back up at his face with a ‘you’ve got to be kidding’ expression on their faces. They’d usually go through with it, but then they would make him leave their place soon afterwards or get up and leave if they were at his apartment. He never got a chance for a second date.

Maxie had not given up hope on finding a ‘perfect fit’ as his father had said. Maxie often wondered if such a thing existed for those who were anatomy challenged. He wondered what other guys did who weren’t walking around with eight and niners in their pants. He had looked it up on the internet and found a bit of help on a blog. There was info on different positions and increased foreplay, etc. He had read everything he could find and decided to hope for his elusive “Cinderella” who would be his perfect fit. He never bought into the hype about the gadgets and pills advertised that promised that their wonder drug could grow his penis. If it sounded too good to be true, then most likely it was he surmised.

Once his business became a success, there were plenty of women with dollar signs in their eyes that were willing to put up with his shortcomings, but Maxie being Maxie did not want that type of woman. He wanted a woman who was that perfect fit…a woman (if she existed) that he could satisfy with what little he had to offer.

He then decided to handle it in the way he had grown his business. He would have a plan. He rented a small apartment in a working class neighborhood, even though he owned a large five bedroom home in a gated community. He fixed up his Ford Tempo from college and drove that from time to time instead of the Beemer in his garage. He set himself up, and he would go out on dates with women and drive the Tempo and if it got that far, take them back to his tiny apartment. He told them that he was a free lance photographer instead of the owner of the business. He wanted a woman that wanted HIM and not his assets.

He met women on line, and a couple at bars and some even at churches he had visited on Sundays. The end result was always the same. If they liked him and they went out for a while, he’d end up at their place or vice versa. They’d undress, look at his package and their mouth would drop in disbelief. A couple even snickered and said that they weren’t laughing at him. (Yeah, right! ) Then that would be the end of the relationship.

All that had changed now. Maxie had met Selma Bloomfield at a Jazz Concert in the park one Sunday evening. She was not the type of woman that he would normally approach. First of all, she was black. He didn’t have anything against black women, she was big and she was beautiful, but he had heard that black women didn’t play, and that they wanted a man (preferably a black man) who had a lot to offer them in the bedroom. That alone was enough reason for him to run in the opposite direction when a black woman was around. Maxie couldn’t help but to admire Selma from afar. She had a large round but t that swayed when she walked and full plump breasts that made his mouth water. He would give half his assets to have a woman like that..if she really was into him, that is.

She had walked around fanning herself with a piece of paper and Maxie had watched her from where he had secured a cool spot under a tree with a blanket. She had a chair, but no shade and he watched as the sweat rolled down her face and she wiped it with a napkin. Gathering courage that he didn’t know he possessed, he walked over to her and asked her if she would like to share a spot under the tree that he had secured.

She had looked up at him surprised at his offer and then looked back at the shaded tree where he had his blanket and cooler. It didn’t take her long to take him up on his offer. Maxie helped her move her chair and she had a lunch cooler that she had brought with her.

Introductions were made and Maxie tried to turn his attention back to the concert that was starting. He didn’t want to scare her away with asinine questions and conversation, so he just smiled. Selma was the one who first started talking and before he knew it, he was enjoying the conversation and the company.

She was a widow with three grown sons in college. She loved jazz and she worked at the museum of fine arts. He could tell by the way that she was looking at him that she liked what she saw and that gave him a little hope. He hoped that she could see that he admired her also, but he wasn’t so sure that she had picked up on that fact or if she thought that he was just being friendly.

When the concert was over, she smiled at him with perfectly white teeth and thanked him for his kindness. Maxie knew that he wanted to see her again, but could he ask her out? What if she said that she didn’t date white guys? Not having anything to lose but his dignity, he stumbled over his words and told her that he’d love to take her to a jazz bar that he knew of.

“Maxie, are you asking me out?” she asked looking shocked.

Why was she shocked? She was damn beautiful.

“Uh…I guess” he heard himself say. How stupid Maxie! He chastised himself for his less than smooth approach.

“I don’t know” she had said slowly. “My husband’s been dead a year and I hadn’t really thought about dating anybody. We were together twenty five years,”

“Oh” Maxie said more to himself than to Selma.

Selma smiled. “Don’t look so sad.” She teased. “Why don’t I just meet you there. “

Maxie had smiled at the change in events and gave her the date and time.

That was six months ago. After the initial date, they had continued to see each other on a regular basis. He enjoyed being with Selma. She was funny and smart. She hadn’t brought up sex and he wasn’t going to bring it up. He knew that abstinence wasn’t going to last forever and as usual, she brought up the subject first. They had kissed a lot, but he wasn’t brave enough to take it any further, even though he was dying to get her in bed. It took her four months to bring it up, and five to actually discuss the matter, which was a record for him.

He had told her that he respected her and didn’t want to rush her being that she was a widow and all. She seemed relieved and told him that she was worried that he wasn’t attracted to her like that. He had kissed her passionately and told her that of course he was attracted to her.

Now the moment of truth had arrived. There was no escape. Would she laugh? Would her mouth drop like the others? He wasn’t sure, but he knew that the chances of a sexy buxom woman like Selma being satisfied with a wiener like himself was slim to none.

The six months that they had dated had been wonderful. She filled a void in his life and usually his relationships didn’t last but a couple of months and he could protect his heart, but the six month delay had caused him to become emotionally attached to Selma. He knew that he was in love with her. He knew that it would be hard to give her up, and he wondered what he was going to do about it. She had three sons and she wasn’t a young girl. More than likely his five and one half inches wouldn’t be able to make an impression on that experienced woman. He didn’t know what he was going to do.

She had told him that she wanted to introduce him to her family and he had put it off and told her that he wanted to spend a weekend with her. He knew that it was now or never. If they survived the weekend, he’d meet her family. More than likely she would leave him before the weekend was over once she got a glimpse of his small offering and that would be that!

He planned to drive her down to his condo at the beach which was a two hour drive. He hoped that she would at least stay the night.

Maxie closed his computer and stood up. The moment of truth had arrived. It was now or never.


((***))



Selma Bloomfield closed her overnight bag and set it by the door. She was glad here sons, Stephen Jr, Terry and Matthew were away at school or she knew that she would have some explaining to do. The boys were very protective of her…too protective.

She had met Maxie at the Jazz concert in the park. He was tall and handsome and had a killer smile. She was supposed to go to the concert with her best friend Jennifer, but she had stood her up running after a man! Selma had decided to go anyway and she was glad that she did.

She had brought a chair with her, but was totally unprepared for the hot April sun that beamed down on her head. She fanned herself, but couldn’t get cool. She was surprised when Maxie walked over to her and offered her a spot under the tree where he was sitting. She took him up on his offer and eyed him on the sly as the concert got underway. He appeared to be concentrating on the music and she wondered why a good looking man like that didn’t have a woman with him. Perhaps he was gay. She engaged him in light conversation and she noticed his eyes roaming over her as she leaned into her cooler. Yep! He was all man, she had no doubt.

After conversing with him about jazz music, she was surprised when he asked her out. She wasn’t expecting that. He looked like an Ivy League type of white guy. What did he want with her? She had enjoyed her conversation with him and she had wanted to go to the jazz bar he had told her about.

She had gone there and he had been waiting for her. The evening had been wonderful and he asked to see her again. Now six months later, they were finally going to consummate their relationship. She had thought it a bit strange that he hadn’t made any moves on her and at about three months into their dating, she wondered if she had been mistaken about his intentions and that he just wanted to be friends.

At four months she bought up the subject of them spending the night together and somehow he had steered her away from the subject. By the fifth month, her kids were home on break and she began to wonder what it was that she and Maxie had together. Was it real? Was it a friendship only? Were they a couple? She asked him as much and he told her that he thought of her as his girlfriend. Progress…yes…but still if she was his girlfriend, why there was no urgency on his part to claim what was his? She then asked him to meet her boys and he in turn asked her to come away with him for the weekend. Being as horny as she was, she quickly took him up on his offer.

Five long years had passed since she had experienced sexual intercourse and she was more than ready. Her husband Stephen had been dead a year, but his diabetes had taken away his ability to obtain an erection four years prior to that.

Stephen was never one to be able to take orders, and when his diabetes was discovered he refused to follow the diet plan that was given to him. He ate whatever he wanted and did not exercise. He took his meds when he felt like it. Selma had begged him to do what the doctors told him, but he ignored her calling the doctors quacks.

It was a slow process, but the circulation in his body was affected. His feet hurt constantly, but he still wouldn’t change his evil ways. When he could no longer perform, he asked the doctor for some Viagra which only got him semi hard. Their sex life as Selma had known it had come to an end.

To compensate, Stephen did whatever he could to get her off and became a master at using his mouth and fingers. Selma took what he offered, after all she needed something. However, she missed the feel of him inside her. She missed his weight on top of her. She missed him taking her on her knees and she missed the sight and taste of an erect penis.

Ironically enough, Stephen’s sexual desires didn’t die with his penis. He still wanted her and asked her to suck him in spite of the fact that he was flaccid. She was a dutiful wife and did so and was amazed when he would reach an orgasm. Secretly though she was angry that he had taken something from her that she wasn’t morally able to get from anyone else. His behavior had been selfish, causing his diabetes to take control and leaving her yearning for what she could no longer receive.

She had mourned her husband because she had loved him and it grieved her that he had died at such a young age and left her and their sons.

Now she had been seeing Maxie for six months, she was more than ready for sex. She dreamed about him being hard holding him in her hands, sucking him, feeling him as he pounded inside her. Now it was about to come to pass and she could hardly wait.

She grinned at her reflection in the mirror. Maxie was picking her up in an hour and she could hardly wait to get things underway.

((***))



Maxie pulled up in front of the condo and tried to sound more confident than he felt.

“Here we are” he said smiling at Selma.

They got their things and he walked up to the door opening it with his key. Selma looked around at the condo.

“It’s beautiful” she gasped. “How can you afford this place?”

Maxie felt guilty for his deception and knew that he had to come clean.

“Sit down” he told Selma. “I’ve got something to tell you.”

He then explained that he had a lucrative business and that he made a lot of money. He explained why he had done it, pretending to be just a working class man, because he wanted a woman that wanted him for himself and not his assets. He then asked Selma to forgive him for his deception.

“I don’t know what to say” Selma said looking at him. “What else haven’t you told me?”

Her question took him by surprise.

“You’ve put me off for months!” Selma accused. “Is there a reason for that? Are you bisexual? Are you really gay? Do you have aids or some other disease?”

“No to all of the above” he said sitting down beside her.

“Are you married?”

“No”

“I still feel like you’re hiding something else!” Selma snapped. “If you can’t be completely honest with me then I’m going to have to ask you to take me home.”

Maxie sighed. It was now or never.

“There is something… “his voice trailed off.

“I thought so!” she snapped angrily. “What?”

“I don’t have that much to offer you.” He confessed.

She stared at him stupidly. “You just told me that you’re rich Maxie. Now which way is it?”

“I mean…I don’t have much to offer…in the bedroom.”

Selma stared at him as he stared at the floor and it took her a moment to get what he was trying to tell her.

“Are you saying that you can’t get it up?” She asked trying to keep the disappointment out of her voice.

“Oh I can get it up” he responded. “I just don’t have all that much to get up.”

She stared at him a moment longer.

“I don’t understand” she said finally. “Why do you think that you’re lacking? Did some woman tell you this?”

Maxie laughed bitterly. “All women have told me in one way or the other. I’m no fool. You don’t have to spell it out. They look at it, they then look at me. Some laugh, some look disappointed. There is never a second time around.”

Selma stared at him in disbelief. What type of women had Maxie been dealing with in the past? Was sex all the wanted from him? She hadn’t been able to have sex in years, but she would never make her husband feel like less than a man like these heifers had treated Maxie!

“I wanted to hold onto what we had for as long as I could” he confessed looking at her with a forlorn expression. “I knew that once you saw me that it would be over.”

“You don’t know me very well, do you Maxie” Selma said. “I feel insulted.”

“I’m sorry” he said dejectedly.

“I haven’t had sex in five years Maxie. My husband was diabetic. I wanted sex, but he couldn’t give it to me. There has to be more between two grown people than a dick and some pussy. That’s not all I want from you. After six months you should have learned that much about me.”

She stared at him when he didn’t respond. She could see that his self esteem was at an all time low. She thought back over the last six months about all the wonderful times they had shared together. She thought about how kind and considerate Maxie was and she knew that she had a diamond in the rough. Now she found out that the man was loaded to boot. So what if he didn’t have a python between his legs. Hell she’d settle for a worm at this point!

“Take your clothes off” she said seductively as she sat back in the chair. “I want to see what all the fuss is about.”

She saw his hesitation and smiled at him. “Come on, Maxie. I won’t bite…well maybe I will, but I guarantee you’ll like it.”

He chuckled and got up and walked into the bedroom with her following him. He took off his clothes and climbed back on the bed. Selma looked at his penis. It was smaller than her husbands, but it was hard…gloriously hard and erect, pointing upward. Her mouth began to water.

“Come here” she said her eyes never leaving him. “I hope you bought some condoms!”

He stood up in front of her and she took him in her hand. He reached for a condom and she took it from him.

“It’s been five long years since I held a hot piece of meat, Maxie. Lie back on the bed.” Selma declared.

He did as she commanded. Selma thought that his penis was beautiful. It’s perfectly pink head was already spouting pre cum, something she hadn’t seen in five long years. She bent down and licked the head and he groaned.

Unable to control herself, she took him into her mouth. God, she missed this. The feel of it, the taste, the smell. She devoured him like a woman possessed.

“Selma! Selma!” he moaned out loud. “I’m gonna cum!”

“No” she snapped stopping her assault on him. “You hold on buster. I want to ride this pony!”

She quickly undressed and Maxie stared at her breasts as they bobbed up and down. She handed him the condom and he quickly slipped it on.

“You’re going to get your turn, but you’re mine now buddy” she hissed grinning at him.

She promptly climbed on top of him and slipped him inside her.

“Oh yeah!” she groaned moving her hips.

Maxie was stunned. There was no laughter, no slack mouth, no mockery, just plain old lust and he couldn’t be happier.

“Can you feel it?” he asked hopefully as she bounced up and down on his member.

“Oh yeah!” she declared. “I think this pussy dried up from neglect for five long years!  I feel every last bit of what you’re giving me.”

Spurned on by her declaration, Maxie quickly flipped her on her back, pounding into Selma with more confidence than he had ever possessed.

“Yeah, fuck me Maxie!” she shrieked loudly. “Give me every inch of that sweet peter, Peterson!”

The Alpha male in him took over. “Get on your knees!” he commanded, heady with the power he now possessed.

He entered her from behind and she squealed in glee as he slammed into her.

Maxie couldn’t believe that he was affecting this big beautiful woman like he was. He walls were pulling on his five and a half inches like it was ten. She felt wonderful and he was euphoric. This was what his father had been talking about. Selma was his perfect fit.

“I’m cumming!” she moaned as she began to shake. Maxie felt her pussy clenching him and knew that he wasn’t far behind her. He had never made a woman cum before. No woman had ever sucked his dick like she was starving. He felt alive and on top of the world. He came hard along with her and collapsed on the bed.

“Maxie that was incredible!” she proclaimed grinning at him.

Maxie was speechless. At forty five years of age, he had finally found a woman that was a perfect fit for him and he knew that he would never let her go.
















Chapter End Notes:

That's it for now with Max and Selma.  Hopefully my muse is satisfied.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.