Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Ebony Waters unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt, applied another layer of lip gloss to her lips, let down her hair, and exited the bathroom with only one goal in mind: to expose Grant Washington for the cheating son of a bitch he was.
Several eyes were on her as she walked down the hall, heels clicking across the floor. She normally didn’t wear them, but her newest client, Malia Washington, told her that Grant liked his women tall. He also liked long legs, which was fortunate for Ebony, because she had a pair that went on for days. The skirt though it fell a few centimeters below her knees helped to accentuate them. She lowered herself into one of the seats in the lobby.
A man sitting across from her looked up from his magazine. He smiled at her, revealing a perfect set of white teeth that made his blue eyes sparkle. She smiled back, not failing to notice the indentations from where his wedding band had once been.
“You look familiar. Have we met before?” he asked, running a hand through his blonde hair.
“No, I don’t think so,” she replied. “But I know who you are.”
“Really?” He stood up from his chair and made his way over to her. There was an empty seat beside her. He lowered himself into it. “Tell me….”
“Ebony,” she offered.
“That’s a beautiful name.” He licked his lips. “What a beautiful name for a very beautiful woman. Now tell me, Miss Ebony, what is it that you’ve heard about me?” His eyes landed on her chest and Ebony leaned forward just to give him a better view, giggling like a little school girl. Reaching into her bag, she turned on her tape recorder, ready to take her mission to the next level.
Seduction.
No man could resist a woman when they thought that they were willing to give their bodies to them, no questions asked. It was in their nature. It took the strongest of men to fight it though. Ebony could tell that Mr. Washington wasn’t a strong man. She placed her hand on his knee, and ran her tongue over her top lip, slowly.
“Well, let’s just say that…I…hope you can live up to your reputation.”
“I can do all that and more,” he whispered. “Let’s take this back to my office.”
It was only a matter of time before Mr. Washington had Ebony pushed up against his office door, trailing his lips down her neck, making her come undone with every kiss, but not in a good way. This is the part of her job that she didn’t like, but someone had to do it.
“You taste so good, baby,” he breathed. “Do you want me as much as I want you?”
“Yesss,” she hissed, grabbing a hold of his tie, and leading him to his desk. There were a few stacks of paper, a telephone, and a couple family portraits on top. The beautiful face of his wife was staring up at them.
Grant flung the picture of Malia across the room, and shook his head. “Was that your wife?” Ebony asked.
He nodded. “But don’t worry about her.”
She smirked. “I’m afraid I have to, Mr. Washington.” Reaching into her bag, she pressed stop on the recorder, and straightened her clothes.
“What are you doing?” He placed his hands on her waist, pulling her into him. She could feel how hard he was through his pants. “We were just getting started.”
Ebony chuckled and leaned in close to him so that her lips were lightly touching his ear. “Yes, Malia and I are just getting started.” Grant moved away from her, eyes bugging out of his head. This was how they all looked in the end.
“How do you…”
“Know your wife’s name?” Ebony finished for him. “Well, let’s just say…she hired me to expose you. Malia has had a sneaking suspicion that that you’ve been cheating on her for a while now. The fact that you so willingly brought me up here to have your way with me, tells me that you’ve done this many times before. Plus you’re not wearing your wedding band, a surefire way to tell when a man is having an affair. I hope Malia takes you for everything you’re worth, which isn’t much if you ask me. Have a good day Mr. Washington. You’ve been exposed.”















Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.