Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I own these characters and this story.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Dominion

 

The Redtips Wolf clan wrongfully accused of hunting humans on Vampire Lord Jye's land; must give the only maiden of their pack, Sarason as concubine, to save their clan from destruction.

 

 

stories/2206/images/Jye2.jpg Jye Undurea

 

stories/2206/images/Sarason2.jpg Sarason

 

Prologue~

 

His mate,

 

Those words swirled in Sarason's head as the Vampire Lord slowly approached her. The moonlight lit his path in the snowy clearing surrounded by a forest of trees. The rest of his sect appeared as shadows from the drifts of snow. She raised her dark head and watched her future master brandishing a sword in his right hand. He came to kill them. Sarason raised her eyes up the Vampire lord's long and powerful body as the winter wind blew her black hair with red tips across her face. Long black hair flew around his body as his heavy footsteps sank into the ground with a thundering cadence. The black engraved armor that shielded his body from spears meant a battle was at hand. His black eyes dilated as he closed the distance between them. She could feel the uneasy shuffling of her clan behind her. They feared him. The humans were their food and killing one of them was an act of war. None of the Redtips had ever taken a human as food. They hunted only the woodland creatures of the forest. It had to be one of the other two clans in the area.

Sarason trembled. The cold had never affected her before but this was different. Bound by the law of her clan she had no choice but accept Marcus's decree that she stand and bare herself to Lord Jye. The wind picked up and Sarason wrapped her arms around her naked body. She lowered her head and began chanting to herself for strength.

 

 

She was naked and cold. Jye watched the long black hair whip around her trembling body. She had an hourglass shape covered with caramel skin. She was praying for strength even as her breath froze on the air. Jye stopped before her, lowered his sword, and stared at her down turned head. He could smell her fear. He could smell their fear. The Vampire warrior listened to her words and watched her body's trembling increase. He sheathed his sword.

"None of you are strong enough to stand and admit your crime.So you send me this maiden to blood."

Phen the old wolf leader of the Redtips stood before his small clan of eight, looked at Sarason shivering, and then turned to Jye. "We did not hunt the humans. We hunt only the animals in the forest. My Lord we have always been faithful to you. Sarason is bound by law to go with you."

The old grey haired man lowered his head as the last words flowed from his mouth.

Sarason slowly raised her head to look at her clan as they stood quietly with their heads bowed. She would never see them again. She would never know happiness. She would never run free in the sunshine. She would live in coldness and darkness because of a lie. She turned her head and stared up at the Vampire warrior before her.

"It is a lie. You know that Graham wants what little land we have. He wants you to kill us."

 

Her alluring brown eyes made his thoughts of violence recede somewhat. "He is ten times your number he can do it himself."

 

Sarason braced herself against the freezing wind as it blew across the clearing. A whimper of pain escaped her as she gripped her body tighter. She raised her head up to the sky and Jye saw her eyes changing from brown to deep blue.

 

"No, Sarason," The voice of the old leader filled her mind even as the change came over her. It was the only way to save her body from the cold. Hands that were colder and stronger than anything she had ever known molded to the sides of her face. The Vampire warrior's eyes stared down into her eyes. They were an intense blue and mesmerizing. She felt light as she stared into his eyes. Her limbs felt foreign and began to slack away from her body. She could not turn away from his stare even as his hands left her face. Her breath froze on the air as she breathed and watched his eyes fade to black.

 

Her clan watched as the Vampire warrior moved closer and broke eye contact with Sarason. He sank his long canine into her neck. A scream filled the dark snowy clearing. A howl of sorrow from her pack followed her scream. The vampire sect growled with victory as their leader tasted her blood.

 

Something warm surrounded her body. Jye lifted the wolf maiden from her feet and one member of his army tucked it over her feet. He turned and carried his light burden away from her small pack.

The old pack leader moved to where Sarason had stood moments before and watched Jye disappear into the forest with the vampire clan. Phen knew that he could not defend the last hope of his clan from Graham. He had ambitions that centered on more than just land. The young wolf lord wanted Sarason and Phen did the only thing that he knew to do. He asked the Vampire lord to take Sarason into his house to save her from Graham. It would be the end of Phen's clan once Graham realized what he had done. Phen had sentenced his clan to death and they knew it and accepted it.

 

 

"Goodbye my Sarason,'

 






Chapter End Notes:

I don't know where this came from but there is more of it...lurking; sorry.I checked for errors. I hope I got them all. I hope you enjoy reading. Thank you







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.