Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry for the long wait. i think you'll like this chapter though :)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Keyshia

 

Tick tock. I sarcastically voiced inside my head. Jason and I were sitting across from each other completely mute. I guess neither one of us had the balls to start this “much needed” conversation off.

“Am I supposed to start this thing off or…” I asked out loud.

Jason lifted his head up from the palms of his hands and slowly smiled. “Ladies first.”

“Okay…”

I paused for a couple of seconds to gather up the courage to say what I needed to say. “I quit.”

Just as soon as that came out of my mouth, his smirk immediately transformed into a deep frown; eyebrows crinkled up and everything. “What the hell did you just say?”

“I said…I quit. I quit everything having to do with you: this job, me knowing you…just everything. I can’t take this anymore.”

I didn’t think his frown could get any more extreme, but it did. “You’re not quitting on me Keyshia. I forbid it.”

“Forbid?” I scoffed in a sort of mocking way. “Seriously? What is that supposed to mean?” I almost wanted to laugh, but that would’ve been straight up rude.

“It means that we’ve been through way too much for you to up and quit without good reason.”

“Oh trust me. I have plenty of valid reasons. “

“Name one” Jason challenged.

“Our previous relationship and your suggestive comments. The whole situation is inappropriate.”

“So that’s it? You want me to stop supposedly ‘coming on’ to you? Keyshia, I don’t know if you realize this or not, but I have a girlfriend…and you have a boyfriend. I’m a little perplexed.”

“You know what I’m talking about. Our relationship…you don’t treat me like a boss is supposed to-“

“Key-“

 “be treating his assistant. If I’m going to be working for you-“

“Keyshia…”

“then you need-“

“KEYSHIA SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME!”

 I leaned forward and cocked up my right brow. “What?”

“You’re delusional. I’ve been trying to cooperate with you by being as nice and understanding as I can…but you’re going too far. Obviously we have feelings for each other. Everyone can see it and it sickens me that I have to act like nothing is going on. I feel like an asshole leading Alyssa on when I know that I want absolutely nothing to do with her!”

My face carried a shocked expression as I stared at him. “I need to go. I thought that I could talk to you about these things, but…” I shook my head and lifted myself out of the chair. “I can’t.”

Before I could begin the search for my shoes, Jason swiftly got up and blocked my path. “I’m not letting you leave before we sort this thing out! That’s all you do, Keyshia. You run away from your problems instead of facing them…and I refuse to let you do that tonight.”

He cautiously wrapped his hand around the upper part of my arm and guided me back over to the couch. “So sit down and spit whatever you have to say out. Do that or I’ll uncomfortably stare at you until you cave in.”

I began to speak as soon as Jason sat back down. “I-I don’t know what to say”.

“Tell me how you feel.”

“About what?”

“Everything.”

“Okay…well, um” I gulped and nervously rubbed my hand over my right thigh. “When I see you-and this is every time, Jason-my stomach gets all queasy and…-“

“…and?” Jason impatiently pushed.

“And I regret making that stupid ass deal. There, I said it. I regret forcing you to agree with me.”

“You didn’t force me to do anything. I wanted you to be happy and if that ‘deal’ made you happy, then I was willing to let you go.”

“You could have talked me out of it”” I responded in a playful tone.

“Believe me, I wanted to…but I didn’t want to be selfish with you. And in a way, I sort of agreed with you.”

I pushed my head back and crinkled my eyebrows together. “Really?”

“To be perfectly honest, I don’t think I have the required amount of self control. I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off of you if you were my assistant by day…and my woman by night.”

“And that’s your only reason?”

“It’s one of the main reasons, but no. There’s also this annoying thing called my family.”

“I figured.”

“From a business perspective, I’d have to keep on doing what I’m doing by dating Alyssa and keeping the company’s name in good standing…”

“What about your other perspective?”

“It’s telling me to say fuck everything and go with my heart.”

“And what is your heart telling you to do?”

Before he spoke, Jason moved away from the couch and rounded the table over to where I was sitting. He knelt down in front of me and wrapped his hands around my calves, slowly moving them up towards my thighs. “It’s telling me to move to the other side of the world and be with someone who makes me vulnerable, weak…and quite frankly, insane. It’s telling me to forget anything having to do with Jameson Suites and start over. Go somewhere where not a single soul knows of my existence.

I gazed down into his intoxicating eyes. They had hints of moisture in them. “I can’t let you do that”, I whispered. “I’m not going to let you throw your life away over…over whatever this is. You need to think rationally.”

“I did think about it. I think about this everyday. I don’t want this life.”

 

Jason

 

A single teardrop from Keyshia’s eye splashed onto my arm.  “Your family loves you so much. I’d be a selfish idiot to allow you to drop everything for me. Me. Like damn, I’m just an ordinary girl from the Bronx. Do you know how many things could go into jeopardy all because of me? Your aunt-“

I cut her off and smirked. “My aunt?”

“Yes” she said. “Your Aunt Mary. She really cares about you and she was telling me that-“

“You shouldn’t have listened to anything she said. Why didn’t you tell me before that the two of you talked about this?”

“Because after we left California, we acted as if the trip never happened in the first place.”

“What did she say? Tell me everything she said to you.”

Keyshia sighed and pushed my lingering hands away from her bare skin. “She said something about your inheritance being fragile and that your grandfather will basically go apeshit if you and I were to have a baby. Nothing that I didn’t know.”

“I don’t understand why everyone is so interested in what I do with my so-called ‘inheritance’. I am a grown ass man and I can handle things on my own.”

“Can we talk about this at another time? I wanted to say something else.”

“Yeah. Go ahead.”

“Since you won’t let me quit. I want to go to school for business.”

“What would you need to go to school for? The whole point of going to school is to get a solid job when you graduate.”

“I know, but I would like to have a degree. I’m not going to be working for you for eternity. I want to branch out and in order to do that, I have to build up my resume’.”

“Where is all of this coming from? It seems so random.”

“It’s not random.”

“You really want to go to school?”

“Yes.”

I stood up a little and sat on the living room table, still facing her. “Okay. I’ll pay for it…as long as you still work for me.”

“Of course. I’ll only go part time.”

“Anything else you want or need?”

“Yeah. For you to tell me the things you were planning on telling me. I told you everything so now it’s your turn.”

Inside my head, I contemplated on whether or not I should tell her about the death threats that she used to get before I began to date Alyssa. It was old news so she didn’t have to know. But then again, I didn’t want to keep any secrets from her since she almost knew everything about my life.

“Uh…damn, I don’t know how to tell you this but…” I paused and looked over to see her reaction to where I was going with this. All she did was nod her head.

“But…?” she pressed.

“Before Alyssa and I began to date, I hired bodyguards to follow you around for about four or five months.”

“What?!” Keyshia exclaimed with a set of wide eyes.

“Yeah…I kept receiving a lot of death threats and…just know that it is all taken care of.”

“Why the hell didn’t you tell me this before?”

“Because I didn’t want you to freak out. I hope you know that I will never allow anything bad to happen to you.”

“Yeah…but shit. People wanted to kill me?” Keyshia placed her hand over her forehead and bowed down.

“It’s not that serious…and I stopped receiving them.”

“Ha! All because you started dating that tramp!”

“How about we not go there? I’m not exactly loving your choice of a significant other at the moment either. It’s taking everything in me not to find this joker and strangle him. Too bad I don’t know what he looks like.”

I wasn’t intending on making her smile, but she cracked one. A beautiful one I might add.

The sound of the doorbell ringing made her jump a little. I almost forgot that I had ordered takeout not to long ago.

 

Keyshia

 

I brought my knees up to my chest and watched as Jason went to answer the door. In a way, I was relieved that he left for a few seconds. I needed to get my self together and take in what we had just talked about. He admitted that he had feelings for me but for some reason I wasn’t shocked. I guess I already knew that somewhere in the back of my mind. The way he looked at me told me even more about the way he felt but I didn’t need to be jumping to any conclusions.

A few minutes later, Jason walked back into the living room and placed the bag of food on the table. Without saying anything, he walked to the kitchen and brought back a hot cup of liquid. He placed it in front of me and smiled. I smiled right along with him because it was my favorite type of black tea.

I picked the mug up and took a small sip. A sudden burst of honey shot through my taste buds, making me moan a little. I forgot that Jason made tea so good. Before he offered it to me for the first time, I didn’t even know that I had a thing for tea.

He gave me a satisfied expression. “Is it good?”

“It’s delicious. I love it” I smiled at him and continued to drink.

Jason began to take the food out of the bag and started setting it up on the table. “How about we go back to old times?”

“Meaning?”

“Come here and I’ll show you” he glared at me, eyes full of lust.

“Hm, I don’t know…”

“Just come here. Stop being so scary. I told you to forget that we were dating other people for the night and you agreed.”

“That actually makes everything sound worse.”

“Keyshia…”

I put the ceramic glass cup back on the table, got up, and walked over to his side of the couch with my arms crossed over my chest. “What?”

Jason grabbed me by the knees and caught my body as it fell on top of his. For a second, everything felt familiar and right. I didn’t want to get up, but then I thought about Eric and Alyssa. My body instantly stiffened. Jason brushed my hair aside and whispered into my ear. “What’s wrong? Relax.”

“I don’t think I can do this…”

He lifted up his left wrist to take a peek at his watch. “It’s 10:36 right now…we have an hour and twenty four minutes to lay everything out on the table. Please do not back out on me now. I’m not forcing you to do anything…” Jason paused for a few seconds and loosened the grip he had on me. “You know what? Uh…sorry for forcing you to stay and making you talk to me. If you want to leave know, by all means, leave. Please. I would hate for you to think I’m making you do something you’re not comf-“

“I’m staying Jason. Shut up” I said with a smirk. He breathed out a sigh of relief as I got more relaxed.

“Yeah” Jason kissed the side of my forehead and laughed. “You’re the only one that can get away with telling me to shut up.”

“I’d still tell you to shut up even if I couldn’t get away with it” I teased. “Now let’s eat. I’m hungry.”

 

Jason

 

After eating most of the food, Keyshia rubbed her stomach and yawned. “Ah man. I think I have ‘The Itis’.”

I cocked my eyebrow up and asked “What the hell is an itis?” Seriously, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this condition before.

She looked up and smiled. Her eyes blinked a few times to conceal an oncoming fit of laughter. “It means nothing. Never mind.”

“No, tell me. I’m intrigued.”

“You know how you get sleepy after you eat a big meal? That’s what some people call it.”

“Oh…did you make that up or…?”

“I got it from a show.”

“Sweet.”

“Yeah…we have thirty minutes. What now?”

I positioned her chin between my index finger and thumb. Keyshia’s beautiful slanted eyes innocently gazed up at me. Between the sound of the heavy rain pouring down outside and the cozy silence of the room, everything felt perfect. Sitting in close proximity to one another made the both of us a little flustered, but I loved the smell of her coconut fragrance mixed in with her natural heat. Keyshia focused her stare to a random place behind me, attempting to suppress her bashfulness. The way she twitched her lips, signaling for me to make the move, had me about to completely lose it.

“I thought we were going to prevent this from happening” she whispered.

“How naïve of you to believe that” I said before swooping down and covering her mouth with mines. The kiss started out with a sweet and innocent peck but as soon as I tasted her, it turned into something hot and full of fiery passion. I half expected Keyshia to play along, but she did. She had just as much desire in her eyes as I did.

She moaned slowly as I grabbed her by the waist and flipped her into the position below me. Before continuing to grace her body with soft kisses, I wrapped her long legs around my lower back and leaned down to meet her face. With each second that passed, I could feel the shorts I had on tightening around my girth and my erection lengthening. Damn this woman.

For the next couple of minutes, I was determined to mark my territory on the side of her neck. She had no idea what I was doing until she felt me nibbling. “Jason, stop” Keyshia faintly whimpered, hardly able to speak. “You’ll leave a mark.”

I fell into her request, moved on to lifting her t-shirt over her head, and revealing her sexy black-laced bra. Just as quick as I made that movement, she removed mines and bit her lip. I couldn’t get over how perfect she looked. That’s when I came to the conclusion that I couldn’t.

I couldn’t do this with her.

Not right here, in the living room. So I pushed myself away from her and stood up.. She leaned back on her elbows, looking thoroughly confused, probably thinking that it was over. I held my hand out and she cautiously placed hers into it. “Follow me.”

Keyshia quickly nodded and obeyed. When we finally reached my bedroom, she let go of my hand and walked closer to the bed. I remained in the same place and watched her. Next thing I knew, her grey shorts were balled up in my hands. She had thrown them. I looked up and caught her grinning devilishly back at me. Her long brown hair was swung over one shoulder, the ends grazing right below her breast; her perfect, perky breasts.

Right as I took a step towards her, she held up her hand, making me freeze. Keyshia shook her head and pressed her lips together. I immediately caught on to her ‘hint’ and snatched my shorts off. The only thing that stood between us were my boxers, her thin lingerie…and of course, a little bit of distance. I wanted her so fucking bad.

As soon as she put her hand down, I took three huge steps towards her and picked her up. By instinct, my baby wrapped her legs around me and relaxed in my arms. She then placed her hands on either side of my face and gave me a soft peck on the lips. The kisses came slow and quick but suddenly transformed into long and thorough.  I backed up until I felt the comforter against my calf muscles and sat down. Keyshia moved her sweet kisses to the side of my neck as my hands crept towards the middle of her back, carefully unhooking her bra. I slowly slid each of the straps down and tenderly kissed her collarbone. She leaned back, gave me sly smile, and swiftly tossed the bra to the floor. My eyes widened at the sight of the most gorgeous, delicate, pair of breasts I’ve ever seen.

Without putting much thought to it, I leaned in and laid my head in the space between them. Keyshia placed her hand behind my neck, holding me closer to her. She let her chin rest on the top of my head. For the next minute or so, I stayed there soaking in just her presence alone. I heard her sniffle a little, but I didn’t dare look up.

Before she could call this thing off, I took her left breast into my mouth and licked around the dark chocolate nipple. Keyshia pulled me in closer as her breaths became shorter and more frequent. She began to squirm while I nibbled and licked. I knew our time was growing short, but I didn’t want to rush. I switched over to her right breast, satisfied with the image of the other swollen nipple.

After giving her right breast an ample amount of attention, I looked up at her and drew in her bottom lip. Our foreheads touched as we caught our breaths. Between her thighs stood one of the biggest hard-ons I’ve ever experienced. If I had moved one inch and if her panties were gone, I’d be buried inside of her. I couldn’t think of anything in the world that would be better.

I lifted up slightly and turned her over on her back. I crawled on top of her. There we were on my king-sized bed, everything quiet except the sound of my heart furiously pounding inside of my chest. Keyshia stared up at me with glossy eyes. As if my heart hadn’t had enough action, it dropped. “Keyshia…baby.”

“Hm?”

“You mean the world to me” I murmured, all the while reaching down between my thighs and pulling out my dick. I could feel her fluids seeping down onto the blanket. Baby was ready for me and dammit if I wasn’t ready for her.

Before I slid in, I decided to inform her of my feelings. She needed to know how much I loved her. “I um…I’m in lo-“

“Times up” Keyshia quickly intervened with tears pouring down her cheeks.

“What?” I nearly exclaimed. It was like a timer went off, completely ruining the moment.

“It’s midnight. Time’s up.” Keyshia pushed me away from her and damn near jumped off of my bed. I sat in shock as she searched the floor looking for her bra. She could barely put it on while because she was shaking. I climbed over the bed and stood up.

“Need help?”

“No I’m fine. Don’t touch.”

If I didn’t know any better, I think she would have slapped my hand away if I did, in fact, touch her.

“Keyshia…sweetheart, come here” I said with a hoarse voice. She allowed me to reach out and bring her into my arms.

“It’s after midnight…Mr. Jameson. My stay has been long overdue. I have to go.”

Did she just call me Mr. Jameson? “What the hell? No, you’re staying. Fuck. I didn’t literally mean 12:00. I need you here with me. Stay” I practically begged.

She gave me a nonchalant look and pried my hands off of her. After slipping on her shorts, she speed walked into the living room. I followed behind her and helplessly continued to watch her put the rest of her clothes on. 

 

Keyshia

 

I tried to keep myself together as Jason watched me get dressed. My tears were begging to be set free. He didn’t need to see me like this and if I didn’t get out of there within five minutes, the dam would break.

Jason didn’t make anything better by coming towards me and getting on his knees. He pushed his forehead into my thighs and exhaled deeply. Soon after, he rubbed his hands up both of my thighs and grabbed my ass. “Stay” was all he said.

“I can’t. Let me go.” I know I sounded like a bitch, but I couldn’t do it. I wasn’t ready to show him how vulnerable I was to him. Not yet.

About five seconds passed before he loosened his grip and took ahold of my hand. He laid three kisses on the inside of my wrist before letting go and standing up.

“I’ll see you at work tomorrow” Jason formally said before turning around and walking back to his room. He sported a slight limp due to his erection, making smile a little.

I gathered up the rest of my clothes and the pair of pumps I wore to work, walked to the front door, and left his condo.

Right when I stepped inside of the elevator, I began to cry. Emotions overwhelmed me as I slid down the brass colored walls.

 

 

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of loud banging. Someone was at my front door. I groaned and groggily swung my legs around the side of the bed. Whoever it was was going to get a mouthful as soon I as opened that door. The clock read 8:00 and since I had a horrible night trying to fall asleep, I was not in the best of moods.

When I finally reached the door, I simultaneously swung it open while I wiped the eye boogers out of my eyes. Eric flew past me and started to speak but I could barely comprehend what they hell he was saying. I closed the door behind him and yawned. “What?”

“I called you thousands of times, Keyshia. Why didn’t you pick up? I was worried about you!”

“Can we talk about this later? I didn’t just got in not too long ago…and-“

“What the fuck is that on your neck?” Eric interrupted, squinting his eyes and scoping out my neck.

“What is wh-“ I stopped myself and slapped my hand over the right side of my neck. Oh shit. Jason left a hickey.

Eric grabbed me by the arm and snatched my body close to his face. My hand was still covering the hickey as I thought of an excuse. “That better not be a hickey…so help me God” he said through clenched teeth.

“It’s not. It-it’s nothing” I stuttered and snatched away the grip he had on me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

review review review

let me know what you guys want to happen next!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.