Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

:)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Keyshia

 

“I’m not letting you go anywhere until you tell me what the hell that is on your neck” Eric growled through clenched teeth.

I blinked my eyes a few times hoping that an excuse would suddenly appear into my mind. “Like I said before, it’s nothing. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get ready for work. I’m already running late.” Before I had the chance to move past him, he grabbed my arm and quickly yanked me back towards him.

“If that is a hickey I swear to God-“

“It’s not!” I snapped, prying my arm out of his tight grip. “You don’t trust me now or something? You think I’m cheating on you?”

“I do trust you, but damn...that shit looks like a legit hickey.”

“Well it’s not and this is the last time I’m going to say it. If you don’t believe me, break up with me. And if you do, I suggest you drop it.”

Eric stared at me for a couple of seconds and then sighed and shook his head. “I apologize.”

“It’s cool” I said after giving his cheek a soft peck.

“I can drive you to work if you want.”

“Yeah, that’s fine.”

I rushed into my room and closed the door behind me. Eric’s apology didn’t convince me into believing that he thought I was telling the truth. He probably said that to let it go for a little while. One thing he knows about me is that I am absolutely horrible at telling lies.

 

Eric

 

On the way into Manhattan, I constantly stole a few glances at Keyshia. She knew I was looking at her, but instead, she kept her focus on the view ahead…avoiding any form of eye contact. I looked at the spot on her neck where the hickey was and gulped. She had covered it up with makeup, making it invisible to the naked eye.  She’s definitely not off the hook, but since she has to go to work, I’ll give her a temporary pass.

We pulled up to her job, which happened to be at one of the tallest buildings in New York City.  She quickly picked her purse up and opened the door.

“No kiss?” I asked with a slight smirk on my face.

Keyshia leaned in and brought her face closer to mines. “Make it quick. I have to go.”

Having to hear that statement made me no longer desire a kiss from her. Kisses were not something that you wanted to rush or feel like it was your duty to do. She made it seem as if we were a boring, old couple that barely had time to do these kinds of things.

“Go ahead and go. Just know this. We need to talk about some serious shit when you get off. I will be picking you up.”

She ducked out of the car and slipped the handle to her purse over her arm and onto her shoulder. “You said you were going to pick me up last night and guess what never happened?”

“My car broke down. I already told you that. Why you gotta bring that back up?”

“Because you were lying.”

“Just like you’re lying about that damn hickey? You think I’m stupid?! I know you let some random ass nigga do that to you. What else you let him suck? Huh?”

Keyshia shook her head, slammed the car door shut, and marched into the building. I knew she was pissed off, but it gave me conformation.

 

Keyshia

 

As soon as I got up to the top floor, I made my way straight into Jason’s office. Without knocking or giving him any type of warning, I swung his door open and slammed it shut. By this time, I was beyond heated. 

Jason, sporting a fitted black suit, looked up from his phone call and raised his eyebrows. “Look, you’ll have to speak with my publicist about that. You’re wasting my time talking about shit that is completely irrelevant.”

He hung up the phone and continued to gaze at me. “Hey, what’s going on? You don’t look too happy to be here. Speaking of that, you’re late.”

I stomped over to his desk and bent down to get closer to his face. I don’t know why I was thinking he’d be intimidated and lean back, but he didn’t. All he did was lean closer in to me. “You knew what you were doing, didn’t you?”

“Keyshia, I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Care to explain?” he asked with a lifted brow.

I rubbed the palm of my hand onto my neck until I felt as if the makeup was completely removed. “This.”

“Shit…” he drew out, examining the bruise. “I don’t recall doing that.”

“Liar!” I shouted.

Jason gave me an arrogant smirk and tenderly caressed my cheek. “I’m guessing your boyfriend saw? Now he’s pissed off and demanding answers?”

“What am I supposed to tell him?”

“Break it off. You’re not happy with him. I can see it. No need in being in a relationship that makes your life shitty.”

I looked at him and nearly laughed out loud. Did he really have the nerve to say that to me? “You should really take your own advice, you know.”

I moved away from him and smoothed my form-fitting black pencil skirt down. “Changing the subject…what do you have for me to do today?”

Jason lifted himself out of the brown leather chair and walked over to where I was standing. For the first time in a long time, I had begun to take notice of how powerful he looked. With his expensive Rolex watch, towering physique, and perfectly tailored suits, I felt like a peasant standing there in front of him. As these thoughts raced through my mind, Jason cupped my chin between his fingers and looked down at me.

“You’re not going to be working in this office today. I don’t really need you, but my general manager over in the Bronx needs a great deal of assistance. You’ll be accompanying him.”

“Okay…you can get your hands off of me now” I whispered.

Jason resumed to placing his hands on the sides of my torso and rubbing them in an up/down motion. My body responded to the heat radiating off of his hands immediately. “What?” he said with a deeper voice than I was accustomed to hearing. “You don’t like this?’

“Jason…”

“Oh, that’s right. You only like it when I touch you at certain times. Is this time not convenient enough for you?”

“Will you stop?” I pulled his hands away from me and backed away. “You’re being an asshole.”

“I’m not being an asshole. I’m just being honest, Keyshia. A quality you happen to lack severely.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” I asked, offended.

“You know what I mean.” He paused and waited for me to react. All I could really do was stand there like an idiot. “I called a car for you. The driver is outside waiting. Do everything Thompson has you to do and you’ll do fine. Call me up if you have any issues. Other than that, I’ll see you on Monday.”

Lucky for me, I was close enough to the door to make a quick exit. Everyone that worked within the office looked like they were up to no good. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think that every single one of them was listening to the conversation Jason and I just had. All of their beady, meddlesome, eyes followed me until I was out of sight. Nosy-ass co-workers.

 

Eric

 

Later into the evening, I drove Keyshia’s car into the city to pick her up as promised. She didn’t respond to any of my phone calls, so I decided to walk up there to get her. Totally forgetting that she worked for Jason Jameson, I was stopped by a few guards. They wanted me to go through a metal detector and to empty my pockets out. After going through their security procedures, I walked through the lobby and caught a ride on the elevator. When I finally reached the floor she told me she worked on, a few more guards stopped me.

“ID please?” one of them said with a nonchalant tone to his voice.

“I uh…I don’t have one.”

“You cannot cross this line without an ID, sir.”

“My girlfriend, Keyshia Reynolds, is Jameson’s assistant. I came to pick her up.”

“We’ll go get her for you” the other one said.

After a few moments of waiting, the guard came back and told me that she wasn’t here. “Yes she is” I responded, thoroughly confused. “I dropped her off earlier.”

“Well she’s not here. That’s all Mr. Jameson told us.”

“Is there any way I can see him then?”

One of the overly large men smirked and nodded his head towards the elevator. “Save yourself the trouble and make your way out of here.”

“It’s alright gentlemen. Let him in” said a short white lady who peeked her head out of a set of brass doors.

The two men nodded and allowed me to walk past them. Walking deeper into the corridor of the exquisite lobby, I took notice of all of the workers in their fancy suits and outfits. You know, I never actually questioned Keyshia about how the hell she landed this job. She definitely wasn’t qualified and I know for sure that she loathes these kinds of people. So…how?

“Mr. Jameson would like to see you in his office…Mr…?”

“Williams”

“Yeah. Follow me please.”

I followed the woman down the long aisle which was a thick hallway aligned with a few leather couches and nothing but one door. The sound of the lady’s high heels were clicking and echoing off of the walls. Other than that, the short walk to his office was awkwardly silent.  She held her arm out towards the open door and twitched her mouth upwards. I smiled back at her and passed her into Jameson’s office.

No more than ten feet from me sat one of the richest men in the world. I guess you could say I was a bit starstruck. Jason Jameson motioned the woman to shut the door to his office and asked for me to take a seat.

Trying not to reveal my fascination with this current situation, I cleared my throat and sat back into a relaxed position.

“Who did you say you were again?” he asked, crinkling his eyebrows together.

“Eric Williams. My girlfriend works for you.”

Right after the last part of that sentence came out of my mouth, the man’s whole demeanor changed. He shifted in his chair and clenched his fist together. Being a complete idiot, I held out my hand hoping he’d at least be decent enough to shake it. All he did was look at it and smirk. Rude ass.

“What are you here for?”

“To pick my girl up…where she at?”

“I told my guards to tell you that she’s not here. Did you not understand?”

“But she is here. I dropped her off this morning.”

“I have her working somewhere else for the day.”

“And where is that?”

“I’m not inclined to tell you that information. If she wanted you to know, I’m sure she would have told you.”

I looked at him incredulously. Was he serious?

“You’ve got to be kidding me, man. I told her I was going to pick her up. She probably forgot to tell me or something.”

“Have a good evening Mr. Williams. My secretary will lead-“

“I knew it!” I shouted.

“I’m sorry?”

“You covering for her?”

Jason continued to look at me like I had gone temporarily insane, so I continued. “She’s cheating on me. I found this big ass hickey on her neck this morning and she tried to act like it was nothing.”

“Well…to be quite honest, Mr. Williams, would you really be shocked to find out that she has a significant other on the side? As long as Keyshia has been working for me, the mention of a boyfriend has never came up. Before a few minutes ago, you were non-existent to me.”

“She’s never mentioned me?”

“Not that I can recall, no.”

“Damn. I got her when I see her later on” I said with a vindictive tone to my voice.

“You got her? What is that supposed to mean?”

“She’ll know not to cheat on me again. Just know that.”

Jameson rapidly got up from his desk and circled around to where I was sitting. “I hope you’re not insinuating that you’re going to lay your hands on her.”

For some odd reason, I began to stutter. “I…I. What happens between me and my woman is between me and my woman. Not you.”

“Anything that involves Keyshia Reynolds automatically affects me. If I so much think you’re laying your hands on her the wrong way, you’ll know what pain is.”

I wanted to laugh and brush what he was saying off, but he looked so damn intimidating that I felt like I was losing a tiny bit of my manhood with each second that passed.

Reassuring myself, I stood up and faced him. Didn’t make me feel any better. This dude had me by at least half a foot. “Why you sticking up for her? Let me handle my business.  Ain’t nobody scared of your rich ass.”

Jason condescendingly smirked and shook his head as if he were trying to suppress his anger. “You know what? I lied about being clueless to who you are. I know exactly who you are. You’re the man who she always complains about. You’re the ‘man’ who left her out in the fucking rain last night because you had better things to do.”

“Get out my face, man. You don’t know me” I responded with my fists clenched to each side of my body. This nigga had the nerve. If he wanted a fight, I had no problem with dropping his ass.

“I recommend you get the hell out of my office before-“

“What? Like I said, I’m not scared of you. Why the hell you so mad anyway? You fuckin my girl or something?”

“Eric!” a familiar voice loudly called. I twirled around and sure enough, Keyshia stood in the doorway of the office. Her nostrils were flared and her breathing pattern was fierce.

“Baby.”

“What’s going on in here?!”

“Keyshia, get this man out of my office. Now” Jason growled.

She looked between the two of us for a split second, walked towards me, took ahold of my arm, and pulled me out of his office. “What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you here?”

“You’re cheating on me with that son of a bitch?”

“What?! No! Is that what all of that was about? Do you have any idea who that man is?!”

“I don’t care who he is. If someone’s disrespectful to me, I’m gonna let their ass know.”

“Wait for me downstairs” she demanded before pushing past me and storming into her boss’ office.

Right as I was about to follow her, one of the guards gave me a demeaning look and nodded his head towards the elevator once again.

 

Keyshia

 

“What did you do to him?” I questioned Jason with my arms crossed over my chest.

“Nothing. He’s lucky you walked in” he said, clenching his jaw consecutively.

I had completely forgotten that Eric was supposed to pick me up and I knew I had to get back to Manhattan in time so these two wouldn’t meet each other. Especially after Jason wanted to ring his neck.

“What does he know?”

“Break up with him” Jason replied harshly.

“That’s not what I asked.”

“Keyshia, listen to me. I will fucking kill that bastard if you’re still with him. He doesn’t deserve you.”

“And you do?!” I exclaimed.

Immediately after I said that, I turned on my heels and marched out his office.

 

 

A month passed. During the month, I had signed up for classes at a community college near the hotel and slowly begun to learn how to be efficient at work and at school. It was a little difficult, but it got my mind off of the personal issues. Eric still had much hostility towards Jason, but I made sure they never got to see each other again. I didn’t know what was going on with Jason and Alyssa but she didn’t come by the office as much and she stopped calling to ask for him.

Jason knew that school was already getting to me so he eased up on the workload and asked me to hire myself an assistant. My pride didn’t allow me to do such a thing. I could handle things on my own. I didn’t need some sleazy assistant coming in to take things over.  Just the thought of that made me scowl.

One day in particular, sometime in the middle of September, I had a crapload of paperwork to complete, things to mail, and homework to do. By this time, I was pretty pissed off with Jason and if he gave me one more thing to do, I would punch him in the face.

“Hey” Jason softly knocked on my door, peeking into my office. Speak of the devil.

I continued to pay attention to the paperwork in front of me. “Come in.”

The scent of his expensive Clive Christian cologne became stronger as he walked closer to me. I turned around in my chair and looked up at him. God this man is beautiful. Jason sported a soft gray tweed three-piece suit. His hair was perfectly combed back and he had this delicious looking five o clock shadow going on.

“”I need to ask another favor from you.”

“What is it?”

“I just wrote up this report and I need you to type it out.”

I sighed and leaned back into the black mesh chair. “How long is it?”

“Is there a problem?”

“I didn’t say there was a problem…all I did was ask you how long it is.”

“Five pages. Single-spaced. Twelve point font. I may have left out a few words, there may be some grammatical errors, and you’ll have to stretch it out a bit…but I need it done by tomorrow at noon.”

I widened my eyes and slightly opened my mouth. “Jason, there’s no way I can finish that on time. You gave me all of this other stuff to do and I have homework.”

“Nothing is impossible. Make sure it’s done on time” he said before he turning around to leave my office.

“Why can’t you type your own paper up?” I unconsciously blurted out.

Jason whirled around and looked at me as if I had lost my mind. “Oh shit. My bad for assuming that I have an assistant to do this. Didn’t cross me mind.”

“Just because you have an assistant doesn’t mean you’re allowed to treat them like a fucking slave.” I lifted out of my chair and walked over to where he was standing.

“I told you to hire an assistant, you didn’t, and now you’re complaining. Whose fault is it? Not mines.”

“I’m not hiring an assistant.”

“Fine. I will.”

“No!” I quickly said.

“Why? You’re obviously struggling trying to do what I need you to do. Hiring an assistant will only benefit you.”

“Yeah, it’ll benefit you too” I murmured beneath my breath.

“What was that?”

“Nothing.”

“Are you jealous?” he asked with amusement in his eyes.

“No…” I responded unconvincingly.

“It’s okay if you’re jealous, Keyshia.”

“I’m not!”

“You shouldn’t be. You’re my priority.”

“Don’t say things like that.”

Jason closed the door and sat down in my chair. “I’m breaking up with Alyssa. I just got off of the phone with my publicist. I told her to start getting the statement ready.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. All I need to do is call Alyssa up and tell her. We haven’t talked in weeks. She knew it’s been over for a while.”

“And you’re telling me this for?”

“Because I’ll be one step closer to being with you.”

“Don’t start with this again…please.”

He placed my hand into his and began to stroke it. “Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t have feelings for me.”

“I thought I was supposed to be writing you a report. It’ll never get done if-“

“Do it.”

I sighed and focused on the way his large thumb rubbed across my thin fingers. It was as if the words couldn’t come out. I had way more than feelings for him. “Yeah…um, I have feelings for you.”

Jason instantly smiled and kissed the back of my hand. “Break up with him. I need you Keyshia.”

“What about-“

“I can figure all of that out later. I just need you. Now.”

Next thing I knew, the bottom of burnt orange sheath dress was slowly rolling up towards my thighs. “Jason, what are you…we’re at work.”

“Shh…”

I snapped my mouth shut as he tugged me closer to him and rolled the chair towards my desk. Jason placed me on top of it and lowered his head down into my crotch. “Lift your legs up for me” Jason whispered in a demanding way, sending a vibrating sensation up my spine.

I followed his directions and placed my legs on either side of his shoulders. He used his teeth as a tool to remove my tiny floral panties. Jason clutched the sides of my waist tightly and got right down to business. The feeling of his tongue on my pussy was absolutely sensational. As soon as Jason’s tongue entered into my hole, I let out a loud gasp and clutched his thick black hair. He began to swirl and suck as if my juices were something he couldn’t get enough of. The sound of his masculine grunts made me moan uncontrollably. His tongue slid in deeper and his swirling became more rapid, making me lose all kinds of control.

“Holy shit” I whimpered, struggling to speak.

Jason lowered both of his hands and made a move to open me up a little more with his thumbs. I laid back on my desk while he scooted the chair up as close as he could get. “You’re so sweet” he whispered, sucking on my throbbing clit. “Cum for me.”

Unable to withhold my orgasm any longer, I freed myself and let it take over my body. The lower regions of my body began to shake with great force as I wailed out Jason’s name. He slowly started to place soft kisses along my covered torso until he reached my awaiting lips. I gave him a dazed, drained expression. He chuckled and swooped my mouth into a soul-searching French kiss.

“Fuck” I breathed out, gripping on to his neck.

“You?”

“What?”

“Is that what you want? For me to fuck you?”

“I didn’t say that…”

We both remained silent for the next few seconds while gazing into each other’s eyes. I was the first to break the silence, as usual. “Shit. We can’t keep doing this. We have to figure something out.”

“What do you want from me? You know I’ll give you anything.”

“I’m not a material girl. I don’t need anything from you. Just-“

“Just what? Let me know.”

“…I have to go” I said, tears once again welling up in my eyes. He was right. I made a habit out of running away from situations.

Jason pinned my shoulders down and continued to stare at me. “You’re not going anywhere. I’m not letting you go again.”

“Okay…well here it is, Jason.” I sighed in preparation of the oncoming monologue.

I care about you more than I’ve…cared about anyone in my whole entire life. I know that I’ll never care about a person as much as I care about you. You’re the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing on my mind when I fall asleep. Every little thing in my every day life has me thinking about you. I can associate the shirts I wear, the fucking newspaper I read, and the music I listen to with you. Crazy right? I’m always wondering where you are and what you’re doing when I’m not with you. There’s literally nothing on this earth that will stop me from…caring about you. I will always support you and be right there by your side. You’re my Jason, my sunshine…my drug. You might not think that I give two shits about you, but you mean the world to me. When I think about you, my heart beats faster every single time. My thoughts get fuzzy and my hands start getting sweaty. The way you smile…the way you laugh. Your stupid arrogant smirk…” I giggled a little, letting the tears flow freely down my cheeks. “Everything about you is perfect and I feel like the world’s biggest idiot for running away from you.”

Jason continued to stare at me with wet eyes. “Continue…”

“I didn’t exactly imagine myself confessing my feelings for you in such a compromising position…” I joked.

He reached down and rolled my undergarments up for me. He then sat down in the chair and pulled me on top of his lap. “Better?”

“Much better” I replied after wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on the crown of his.

“Now continue. I like where you’re going with this.”

I smiled and mentally gathered up the strength to spit out my next few words. “Don’t make me say it.”

“Say what?” he asked, wiping the tears away from my face.

“That I’m in love with you.”

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

How do you think he should react to her confession? I know some of you thought Jason would be the first to say it lol

And I'm thinking about bringing her friends back into the picture. I kinda miss them







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.