Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“What should I do?” I asked as I walked in an ambiguous path around my living room. Lauran quietly sat in the blue circle chair watching me freak out. A few minutes ago, I told her all about what went down a few days ago between Jason and I. Someone needed to know because I was sick of trying to hold every little thing in.

“I don’t see why you’re being so difficult and weird about this. The man told you that he loves you back. Why are you not having hot passionate sex with him as we speak? I just don’t understand…” she responded.

“I’m with Eric. I can’t break it off with him over something I’m not sure about.”

“Oh my God Keyshia…seriously? What the hell is wrong with you?”

I sat down across from her and brought my knees up to my chest. “What?”

“First of all, after what you told me about Eric, I don’t like his ass anymore. Secondly, it’s pretty obvious that Jason is the best choice here.”

“Why? Because he’s rich?”

“I’m not Alicia. I don’t think like that. It’s not because he’s rich, girl. It’s because he’s not a douchebag who treats you like shit. He loves you so much and it’s sad that you can’t see that. Jason wants to be with you. He treasures you. If everything were up to him, he’d have you on his arm at every event he’s got you scheduling him for. And I’m pretty damn sure he’d tell the world that you’re his woman.”

“Lauran…”

“You’re making it really hard. I don’t see how he puts up with you. I’m just being real.”

“And I appreciate that…but you know how I am. I hate the life he lives with a burning passion. There’s no way I’m going to be put on the spot like that. And it really sucks that I fell in love with someone…well, someone like him.

“Listen to yourself. Do you know how crazy you sound? Sure we don’t get to choose who we fall in love with, but your reason for not wanting to be with him is absolutely ridiculous. Do you know how many women pray for a man like Jason Jameson? I’m certain those same exact woman would not even hesitate to be with him if he was at their knees begging like he is to you.”

“I don’t see him like that though. To me, he’s just a regular man. I forget about all of that famous stuff and I guess that’s one of the main reasons why I fell so hard, but then there’s that other side I would have to deal with.”

Lauran sighed as if she was ready to give up on me. “I don’t see how this ‘other side’ is any hindrance to you. That man is literally perfect and you’re giving up on something good because he’s famous?”

“Sounds like you’re making me out to be the bad person in all of this.”

“No I’m not. What you need some sort of reality check.”

The sound of loud, sequential knocks on the door caught the both of our attentions. I instantly got up and looked out of the peephole. Alicia’s face popped up with an unusually wide smile planted on it. I looked back at Lauran, rolled my eyes, and opened the door.

“Hey, I didn’t know you were coming over.”

Alicia walked past me and into the living room. I closed the door behind her and followed. “Yeah…what the hell is up with you and my brother?” she blurted out, with a total 360 behavior change.

“What?” I asked. I know this hefa didn’t come over here with this bullshit.

“He thinks you’re cheating and I have no choice but to believe him, so tell me what the hell is up.”

“Alicia-“

“You better not be cheating on him!” she basically yelled. Her southern accent deepened whenever she got loud.  “He’s already to good for you” Alicia continued. “Why on earth would you want to mess that up?”

“Look, I’m trying my hardest to remain calm because you’ve got the nerve to come up in my apartment trying to get buck; especially for no reason. Your brother is a grown ass man. If he has something to say to me, he can say it to my face. And before you go yelling, you need to check the facts on this supposed “perfect” brother of yours. Ask him how many times he’s had the audacity to put his hands on me. Go ahead. Ask. Him.”

She looked at me as if she were at a lost for words. “He doesn’t do that.”

“You must not know your brother then…now, is that all you came over here for?”

“I also came to visit you” she said in a softer tone. “Haven’t seen you in a while.”

I gave her a weak smile and sat back down. “You can stay as long as you leave the drama for the birds.”

“Fine” Alicia sat down beside Lauran and put her handbag on the floor beside her feet. “Hey Lauran.”

“Hey” Lauran responded with the same weak ass smile I had.

“What were ya’ll talking about?”

“Nothing really” I said. “I was telling Lauran that it’s hard trying to go to school while withholding a job.”

“Oh. You’ve never talked to me about your job.”

“Says the person who flipped their shit when I told them who I was working for.”

“Keyshia…Lauran…ya’ll, I’m trying my hardest to change. I really am.”

Lauran and I simultaneously scoffed. “You just came in here and accused me of shit literally two minutes ago. So when actually did you decide to ‘change’?” I said.

“I’m sorry for that…see? I never apologize.”

“Yeah, right.”

For the next hour or so, the three of us held a long conversation about any and everything but my personal life. It was really refreshing and for a moment, I felt like we were back to the old days.

Later on into the night, I decided to get some schoolwork done. I had cases to brief, a marketing plan to complete, and a paper to write all before the upcoming Monday. Alicia took Lauran back to her place so I had the apartment all to myself. What a relief.

In the midst of me briefing a case for my business law class, sudden thoughts of Jason popped up in my head. It was as if my body had craved him in that exact moment. Memories of the way his rough hands traveled across my body began replaying in my mind. Hell, the thoughts alone were orgasmic within themselves. He touched me as if I was the only woman in the world and I loved that.

The unexpected sound of someone knocking on the door made me jump. “I’ll be right there” I yelled as I leaped out of my desk chair and jogged towards the door.

Jason stood on the other side smiling just as hard as he could. I returned the gesture and allowed him to come inside. “What brings you by?”

“You left your planner at the office the other day. I’ve been meaning to get it back to you, but you know how busy I’ve been.” Jason held the little notebook out and I grabbed it.

“Thanks.”

“No problem. What are you up to?” He watched as I placed it on the nightstand table.

“Homework. A lot of it, might I add.”

“How long have you been doing it?” he asked, showcasing a devilish grin.

I looked at him through squinted eyes. “Why?”

“Answer the question.”

“Okay…hm, I’d have say about three and a half hours.”

“I say you take a break.”

“I can’t. This stuff has got to get done.”

“I wasn’t asking…”

“Bossy much?” I jokingly replied.

Jason took a large step towards me and darkened his gaze. He spoke the next sentence with a raspy, deep voice. “Take your clothes off for me.”

“W-what?” I stumbled over my words.

“I suggest you listen to me. I’d hate to take it upon myself and rip them off. So either way, your clothes better be off within the next ten seconds….TEN…NINE..” he quickly began to count down.

As if my hands had a mind of their own, they started to yank my clothes off with a speedy haste. If this was a new thing he was trying, I could totally get used to it. It was certainly a huge turn on. The whole time I was taking my clothes off, Jason intimidatingly stared down at me. No less than ten seconds later, I stood in the middle of my living room floor with just a hot pink Victoria’s Secret bra and panty set on.

“Did I fail to mention your undergarments as well?” Jason asked as he bit the bottom corner of his lip, checking me out.

I started to take small steps backwards, preparing to run the other way. The look he had in his eyes was not something to play with. “You’re gonna have to take them off yourself, pretty boy.” As soon as he took another step towards me, I made a run towards my bedroom. Jason quickly caught up with me and carefully threw me over his right shoulder. He then slammed me on top of the plush unmade bed.

I sat up on my elbows as he quickly undressed. “What make you think we’re having sex? You can’t show up out of the blue and call the shots.”

Without any sort of response, other than his usual overconfident smirk, Jason climbed on top of me and laid a few soft pecks on my awaiting lips. “I’m the boss, remember?” He had already taken my panties off by this time. Sneaky bastard.

“Yeah…well” I paused and traced my index finger along his jawline. “I’m calling the shots from now on.”

Before Jason could even begin to comprehend my statement, I flipped him over onto his back and assembled myself on top of him. His face carried a somewhat shocked expression. “What are you doing?”

“Shh…” I smiled and slowly ran my tongue across the palm of my right hand all the way up to the middle finger. Jason’s cock slowly rose to erection and imprinted itself on the lower regions of my stomach. I rolled his boxers down and took ahold of his manhood right as it sprang free. My hands slowly pumped up and down his shaft, gripping it tighter with each second that surpassed.

“Shit Keyshia…” Jason whispered, already unable to control himself. I grinned in satisfaction as I lowered my mouth over his beautiful cock and took him in completely. An uncontrollable moan became audible as his length filled every corner of my oral gateway. Jason wrapped his hand around a wad of my hair and gently tugged on it. Right as I felt like he was going to cum, I gradually pushed my head back and let his dick fall back into place.

He made a move to reach for me, but I playfully slapped his hand away. Jason watched, eyes full of lust and desire, as I positioned myself on top of his erection and guided his throbbing cock directly into me. “Mmm” I moaned as his thickness gradually made its way in, stretching my insides inch by inch. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me in for a long, thorough kiss.

A loud shriek echoed throughout the apartment after Jason made the impulsive decision to flip me onto my back. He then skillfully unhooked my bra and discarded it. My fingers dug into his back, responding to the way his mouth felt on my hardened nipples. He grunted loudly as he pushed his length further inside of me.

“Jason, please…why are you going so slow? Harder” I brashly demanded with a light smack to his ass.

 

Jason

 

Unable to fully control myself, I slammed my hips into her tight pussy with all of my might. She let out a loud gasp followed by a continuous flow of harmonious moans. They were like music to my ears. Her long legs wrapped around my lower back, forcing me to get even deeper. Balls and all.

“Oh yes. Oh God. Jason, please…” Keyshia whimpered. “Fuck!”

My tongue found its way leaving a long trail of kisses from the top of her forehead all the way down to the middle of her torso. Keyshia cupped my chin between two of her fingers and turned my face so that I was staring straight into her eyes. “I’m so in love with you, Jason. So…” she moaned “so in love with you.”

Hearing her say that made my heart swell. Seeing her about to reach her climax did all kinds of things to me. Hell, if there were any way possible for me to stay buried deep inside of her like this for the rest of my life, I’d gladly take it up. She felt so fucking tight and good. It was almost as if we were made for each other. “And I love you more than you’ll ever imagine” I whispered. “Now…cum for me. Don’t hold back baby.”

Keyshia abruptly grabbed the leopard print sheets with one hand and dug her catlike fingertips into my back as she rode her climax out. I held her body still as it convulsed and as she screamed out my name with a blood curdling volume.

The feeling of her walls pulsating around me sent me over the edge. Before I knew it, my seed guzzled out and flooded into her like a dam that had been broken. I couldn’t stop myself. Keyshia held me closer to her as I nuzzled my face into her neck, attempting to muffle the sounds of my overzealous groans. “Keyshia…” I breathed out, trying to catch my breath.

“Hmm?”

“You’re mine. All mine. No one else is to have you, but me.”

“Ja-“

“Understood?”

“Yes” she slowly nodded her head and fluttered her eyes shut.

 

At around three or four in the morning, I woke up and cautiously moved Keyshia’s naked body from on top of me. Quietly tiptoeing towards the bathroom, I glanced back to make sure that she was sound asleep.

While sitting on the toilet, I dug into the pocket of my sweatpants and pulled out the small black velvet box that I’ve been holding on to for quite some time.

I ran my thumb across the shiny exquisite 17-carat diamond ring. “Slow your roll, man” I murmured to myself. If I weren’t aware of the consequences, I would have slipped it on her finger a few hours ago, but something was telling me to wait. As far as I know, she hasn’t even broken up with her boyfriend yet.

 

Keyshia

 

I jolted up the next morning with a strong urge to release my bladder, but my body was screaming ‘no’. Literally every inch of my body from my chin down to my toes was sore. It felt as if I had just ran twenty miles nonstop with fifty pound weights attached to my shins.

Jason leaned over and laid a soft kiss on my collarbone. “Sore?” he asked.

“Very” I winced and tried to lie back down.

“Aw.” Jason poked his bottom lip out rubbed my thigh. “Sorry. I might have gotten a bit carried away last night.”

And indeed he did. He took me in all of these different positions after he woke me up three times to make love. No wonder I was sore. The man had me doing shit that I didn’t even know existed. Someone studied their Kama Sutra.

“You did this too me!” I faced him and gave him a disapproving look. “Apology not accepted.”

Jason chuckled and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. “Good morning to you too.”

Right as I opened my mouth to speak, his phone started to buzz. I’m guessing he turned it back on because he had turned it off a few hours ago, annoyed from all of the various calls he kept receiving.

Jason unlocked it and answered the call. “Jason Jameson speaking…si. Buenos días. Como estas?” He scratched his head and sat himself up into an upright position. “Uh hm. Podemos hablar sobre esta mañana?”

 I looked at him with widened eyes, impressed with his fluency of yet another language. As long as I’ve worked for him, I don’t think I’ve ever heard speak Spanish. According to him, he spoke five languages fluently, including English of course: Spanish (now that I just heard him), French, Brazilian Portuguese, and Mandarin Chinese.

“Hasta luego man…hey! llamar a mi padre. Por favor….gracias. Okay, adiós.” Jason hung the phone up and placed it on the nightstand. “Looks like we’re building another hotel…in Mexico City.”

“You don’t look too happy about that.”

“I mean, it’s amazing that we’re spreading out…but how long has it been since I submitted my proposal about Rio?”

“It’s been almost a year…are you sure they haven’t thrown it out?”

“It’s still in the records, so I guess they’re still thinking about it” he sighed and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. “You’re the only person who knows how bad I want this proposal to go through and you have no idea why.”

“You never told me actually” I looked up at him and rested my head on his chest.

“I’m doing this all for my mom.”

“Your mom?”

“She’s still alive and I’ve been trying to find her. I haven’t had any luck so I’m hoping that if I can build a hotel there, she’ll recognize me and come to me instead.”

“Wait…what?”

“’I have architects awaiting my approval to start planning the layout and I pre-hired construction workers. They’re ready to start digging. All I need is approval, Keyshia. That’s all I need. I need to see her.”

“I’m sorry baby. I can’t wrap my head around this. Why did I think your mom was dead?”

“My dad told the media that she died. He didn’t want anyone to bother him with questions pertaining to her, so he sort of faked her death.”

“Wow…what an asshole move.”

“I know right. But what I’m trying to get at is…once that hotel starts being built and once I’m able to be able to meet my mother, I want you to go with me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. That’s way in the future though. We need to talk about what’s going on now.”

“Okay…”

“I have something to show you. Nancy said it should be on TV around this time…”

I raised my right brow and watched as he picked up the remote, turned TV on, and surfed through the channels. He finally ended up on E! News and sat back. “Just watch.”

For the next few minutes I had to sit through a bunch of shit that I didn’t care about. Like, who even cares that Beyoncé bought her daughter a new pair of shoes?

Jason saw the amusement suddenly draining from my face and kissed my temple. “Bear with me. I promise you something you’ll like is going to come up.”

Right after he said that, a paparazzi picture of him and Alyssa popped up on the screen. “Billionaire playboy, Jason Jameson and Victoria’s secret model call it quits. After five months of-“

“Playboy?” I joked, laughing out loud.

“They like to exaggerate…but see? I told you I’d do it.”

I turned the TV off and faced him. “How did she take it?”

“You wanna know exactly what she told me?”

“Yeah.”

“She said…’I don’t know why I was expecting you to fall for me when you were already in love with someone else’.”

“She knew about us?”

“Yep. But it’s weird because she’s not upset. She just wants me to be happy.”

“Hm, I feel bad for thinking she was a money-hungry whore.”

“She was and still is” Jason joked.

I laughed as I tried to make a move to get out of the bed. Didn’t want to embarrass myself by pissing all over it.

“Please don’t tell me you’re still with that man…”

“I’ll call him after I finish taking a bath. Is that fine with you?”

“I guess I can compromise” he shrugged. I smiled at him and placed a few soft kisses on his lips.

“Gotta pee.”

“Need help getting up?”

“No! I got this…”

He chuckled in amusement as he watched me struggle to get out of the bed. While I was sitting on the toilet, I blushed from the events that transpired last night. This man really wants to give his life up to be with me. I haven’t experienced this type of love since before my parents died. That’s one of the reasons why I was reluctant to being with him in the first place.

Now, I’m ready to fall hard and lose myself in him. Jason is seriously the sweetest man I’ve ever met and I can tell that when he falls, he falls hard.

After brushing my teeth, I twisted the knob to the bathtub and started my bathwater. A few purplish colored bruises came into sight as I lifted Jason’s t-shirt over my head. They were dotted all over the inside of my thighs and the sides of my stomach.

“Shit” Jason whispered, suddenly appearing at the entrance of the bathroom.

“Baby…”

“I did that to you?”

“It’s not that bad. I swear.”

He rushed over to me and kneeled down at my feet. “You can barely walk, bruises are everywhere…it’ll never happen again. I promise.” Jason looked up at me with regret in his smoky grey eyes.

“I liked it.”

“What was that?”

“I liked it. Really, it’s no big deal. You were perfect last night.”

“Okay…you know that I will never intentionally hurt you, right?”

“Of course…now get off of the floor”

He kissed my left leg where one of the bruises were and stood up. I rubbed his chest and then wrapped my arms around his neck. “So you’re into S&M, huh?” he teased.

“What? No!”

“Sounds like it to me.”

“There’s a difference between that and rough sex babe.”

“A very thin line”

I shook my head, unwrapped my hands from around him, and stepped into my awaiting bathwater. “Maybe next time you can go just a little bit softer?”

“Don’t even try to act like you were a complete angel last night” he smiled.

I started to speak in my best rendition of a southern belle’s accent. “By golly…what on God’s green earth do you mean?”

Jason turned around and pointed to his bare back. I noticed a bunch of long cat-like marks. Most of them were red and a few of them started to bleed.

I slapped my hand over my mouth and widened my eyes. “Oh my God.”

“Yep” he smiled and faced towards me.

“Oh My God” I repeated. “I did that!”

“Yep.”

“Whoa…sorry man. Join me…I put Epsom salt in here.”

“It’s a tempting offer, but I’m 100% sure I cannot fit in that tub. I’ll just take a shower when you’re finished” he leaned down, gave me a quick kiss, and walked back out of the bathroom.

********

20 minutes later, I was dressed in a pair of black leggings and a teal t-shirt. My hair was styled up into a messy bun. Jason was in the bathroom taking a shower.

Someone had started to bang on the front door as soon as I went into the kitchen to start up breakfast. Half thinking it was Lauran, I swung the door open with a smile, ready to get on her for not having her key…but it wasn’t Lauran.

It was Eric. Cue panic attack. My facial expression dropped as I stared at him with enlarged eyes.

“Hey!” I was finally able to say.

Eric pushed past me, just like his sister usually does, and walked into my place. “Hey babe. What are we doing today?”

“Um......I was actually about to go out to run some errands.”

“Where? I’ll go with you.”

“Just to pay some bills…nothing fun” I said, trying my hardest not to sound suspicious.

“Oh. I was hoping we’d go out to breakfast or something.”

“Just ate breakfast. Not really hungry.”

Eric gave me a skeptical look and started to walk around my apartment. I followed right behind him, hoping and praying he wouldn’t find something to argue about.

“Who’s in the shower?”

“Lauran” I quickly responded.

He smirked and turned around to face me. “Couldn’t be…I just left my sister’s house and since Lauran was over there, I went ahead and asked her to give you and I some alone time.”

“Oh…um…”

“So…who’s in the shower?” he asked, pointing towards the bathroom.

“Eric, we need to talk.”

“Who’s the fuck is in the damn shower, Keyshia?!” he shouted, making me jump.

“This is my apartment! You don’t need to know who’s in the shower!”

“I’m you boyfriend…if I ask you who the fuck is in the shower, you better tell me. Especially if I think you’re cheating!”

In a low voice, I took a huge gulp and shook my head. “…this isn’t going to work…”

Eric started laughing as if he were a crazy man. “And when did you come to that conclusion? Before or after you fucked this guy’s brains out?!”

Out of pure reaction, I slapped him in the face. “Get out! Get the hell out of my apartment!”

“Bitch” he spat out before grabbing me by the neck and throwing me up against the nearest wall, causing it to shake.

Before I had the chance to break free of him, Eric flew backwards onto the floor. Jason had ran out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him and punched the shit out of him. For a second, I thought he was unconscious because the only body part that moved was one of his fingers. It started to twitch.

I looked over at Jason with my hands wrapped around my neck, trying to kick my normal breathing pattern back in. “Don’t hurt him!”

“I won’t. Make sure he gets the hell out of here before I do more than hurt him” Jason barked.

Eric suddenly came back to life and stood up. He saw the sight of Jason and I together and started to laugh…just like Alicia. “So this is who you’re fucking? Your boss!? Was I not good enough for you?”

Jason stepped in front of me and balled his fists up. “I suggest you leave now before you get yourself into a hell of a lot more trouble”

“Nah man. I got mad respect for you.” Eric’s nose started to bleed, making him look even crazier. “If she cheated on me, don’t think for a second that she won’t do the same to you. She a hoe. You better watch out man. She might stick around with you cause you rich as hell, but don’t get mad when she leaves yo ass and comes running back to me.”

I smirked. “Yeah, right.”

“Can I at least get an explanation? Don’t you think I deserve that?” He reached up and wiped a portion of blood away his nose.

“You don’t deserve a damn thing” Jason replied, still seething.

I wrapped my arms around his back and looked at Eric. “I’m in love with him.”

“And you actually think this dude loves you back?” he laughed again as if what I said was a joke.

Jason pulled me into a tight possessive hug and kissed my cheek. “I do.”

Completely out of nowhere, Eric took his iPhone out and snapped a quick picture of the two of us. “I think the press is going to have a field day with this, don’t you?”

Before Jason could get ahold of him, Eric bolted out of my apartment.

I looked up at Jason with worried eyes. “That picture doesn’t prove anything, right?”

“Right. But it has the potential to blow up into something huge.”

 

Alicia

 

After dropping Lauran off at work, I parked and made my way down the street to my favorite bakery. The buzzing of my phone startled me.

“Hello?” I answered, waiting to cross the street.

My older brother’s voice filled my ears. “She cheated on me with Jason Jameson. Fucking Jason Jameson of all people, Alicia!”

“Whoa whoa whoa…what are you talking about?”

“Keyshia. She cheated on me with Jason Jameson…oh God. I can’t believe this.”

My Keyshia…as in your girlfriend?”

“Yes.”

“And Jason Jameson?” I scoffed. “Yeah right. She hates that man.”

“If hate means love…then yeah, she absolutely despises him. Alicia, you have to believe me. I saw him in her apartment half naked. I’ll send you a picture.”

“Send it! Now! I wanna see this shit.”

About a minute later, I received a picture of Jason Jameson with his arms wrapped around my supposed best friend.

“Oh my fucking goodness. Holy shh….is this even real?!”

“Yeah man…how the hell am I supposed to compete with this dude?”

“I hate to break the news to you big bro, but you can’t” I giggled.

“Stop laughing. I’m about to sell this picture to a magazine or some shit. You down?”

“Hell yeah I’m down! I can’t believe that bitch didn’t tell me about this!”

“Where you at?”

“About to be at Artuso’s on East 187th.”

“On my way.”

I hung the phone up and grinned a wicked grin. Let the money roll in…

 

Keyshia

 

Jason watched me pace back and forth across the floor. “Shit shit shit shit shit…” I repeated.

“Calm down. I have my people handling it.  They’ll track him down and they’ll make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

He grabbed me into his arms and caressed my cheek. “While you were taking your bath, I scheduled a trip to the spa, everything included.”

“You didn’t have to do that…” I said, gazing into his eyes.

“I didn’t, but I did and you need to relax and enjoy yourself. I need you to forget about everything that just happened and get yourself pampered, okay?”

I nodded my head and kissed his chest. “Yeah. Thank you for everything, Jason.”

“You’re welcome…but before you go…”

I caught on to what he was getting at and shook my head. “Hell no”

“Yes” he simply replied, lifting me up into his arms.

“But…I’m still sore!” I whined.

“I’ll go easy this time.”






Chapter End Notes:

review review review! :)







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.