Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

didn't really check for errors. sorry :( but enjoy!!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

I woke up from the blinding sunlight that beamed through the French doors and windows of Jason’s room. Through squinted eyes, I quickly took in my surroundings. A thick white comforter was wrapped around me and I had no clothes on. So I draped the cover closer around my body and climbed out of the bed to look for my dress. Confused wasn’t even close to the word to define how I felt at that moment. Where was he? How could he leave me hangin in his own house? What the hell was I thinking?!

A deep raspy voice knocked me out of my thoughts. “Everything okay?”

“Where’s my dress? I have to go.” I should’ve left when it was all over, but he kept waking me up to have sex. The man definitely had the stamina of a horse and he was probably the best sex I’ve ever had, but I needed to get away from him.

“Here” he said, tossing me a shirt. I caught it out of impulse while glaring at him. “Your dress is in the washing machine. Have breakfast with me.” He walked closer to me with only a pair of pajama pants on.

“No thank you.”I replied. “How long do you think it’s going to take for my dress to be finished?”

“Why are you in such a rush to go? I thought you would want to talk about what happened?”Jason put his hands on each side of my face and I nudged them off.

“Do you have a cab’s number?”

“I can call you a cab…after we talk.”

“I don’t want to talk about that.”, I said with a sigh. Was he really going to make this an issue?

“Well I do.”

“That was obviously a one night stand. You got what you wanted. Now it’s time for me to go.”

Jason looked at me like he actually cared if I stayed or not. With those piercing grey eyes, it was beginning to get harder to resist.. “I’m begging you not to leave” he whispered

I smirked and shook my head. “Since when did you have to beg? You’re filthy rich. Rich people don’t beg.”

“You don’t know that…” His face held a half smile

“Yes I do. And I don’t understand why you’re acting like you want me to stay around and eat breakfast like this was some kind of date. How about we forget what happened and go on with our lives?”

“I’m not forgetting anything.”

Without saying a word, I slipped the shirt he gave me on and started to walk out of his bedroom. The comforter fell to the floor.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m leaving.”

He ran a little to catch up with me. “Can you at least wait until you have more clothes on? It’s freezing outside.”

I folded my arms across my chest like a little child and plopped down on the living room couch.

“Damn you’re stubborn” he said, sitting directly beside me.

After crossing my legs into an Indian style formation, I sighed. My mind was full regrets. I slept with a rich white man that I barely know anything about. I felt cheap…and worthless. What have a done? I began to freak out. The girls could never know about this!

“What are you thinking?” Jason asked

“That I can never do this again…do you know where I’m from? What my job is? What kind of living situation I’m in?

“No. But I’d love it if you tell me. I want to know everything about you.”

“I don’t want to share. I don’t want this life.”

“What life?” he questioned, with a confused look on his face. Did he really think I was an idiot?

“I know you’re someone important. No regular person has a man come up to them and ask for an autograph…no regular person lives like this.”

He scooted closer to me and made an attempt to embrace me, once again. This time I let him.

“What do you think I do?” Jason said, placing kisses on my open skin. I allowed myself to get more comfortable in his arms by laying my head on his chest. His chin rested on my disheveled hair.

“Hm. I think you’re this extremely rich lawyer? Maybe some type of entertainment lawyer?”

I could hear him smiling. “Sounds like a cool job.”

A loud smack was heard after I playfully hit him on the arm. “Hey, I’m just guessing…so anyways-“

A fit of giggles escaped my mouth because he was softly drawing circles with his fingers on my inner left thigh.

“Stop…I think that you’re a player. I mean, look at you. You’re young…and you’re gorgeous.”

He stopped drawing circles and gazed into my eyes while I lifted my pointer finger up and gently rubbed one of his cheeks.

“Keyshia…you’re gorgeous also.”

“But not model gorgeous.”

“Honestly, you’re more beautiful than any of the models I’ve seen”

“Really?” I looked up at him with a huge smile on my face.

“Really. And to touch up on this whole thing about me being a player, I’m not. Yes, women throw themselves at me because I have a lot of money, but how the hell am I supposed to know which ones like me for me?”

“How do you know that while you were sleep I didn’t steal money and other expensive things from your house?”

“Well did you?” he said with a blank expression.

“If I did, I wouldn’t tell you.”

“I don’t think you did.”

I moved his hands from around me and stood up.“Where’s your laundry room? My dress should be done by now, right?”

“My housekeeper is going to bring it.”

“Ah, you’re getting more predictable. First you have a cook, now you say you have a maid. What’s next? Where’s your driver at?”

“Does that matter?”

“Kind of…” I laughed. “I don’t even have a car!”

“No one said I had a driver” he said, biting his lower lip and staring up at me.

A loud shriek came out of my mouth as I tumbled on top of him. Jason wrapped my arms around his neck and laid kisses all over my face. I couldn’t help but to giggle.

“I want to take you out on a date.” He was all a sudden serious.

“Aren’t you doing things a little backwards?”

“Maybe…but that’s not how I planned it. I swear.”

“Mhm. Sure it’s not.”

He smiled one of those perfect smiles. Like one of those smiles you see in a Listerine commercial.

The maid, a short Hispanic woman, came in and held up my dress…which happened to look better than it did when I had it on last night. What the…how was that even possible?

“Your dress is ready, madam” she said.

Jason moved away from me and I leaned up, supporting myself with my elbows.

“Thank you so much Maria” Jason smiled, taking the dress from her and laying across the couch.

Maria nodded her head and walked out of the living room.

“C’mon let’s take a shower together” he said with a devilish grin, holding out his hand for me to take.

After taking the hot…might I add, steamy shower, Jason applied cocoa butter body lotion to my body and helped me to slip the dress back on.

“I’ll drive you back”, he said while putting his head through a v-neck white tee.

“No it’s okay. I’ll take a cab.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. I need some time to clear my head…alone.”

“Okay. Well do you want my phone number or something?”

“No” I answered quickly.

“Why?” Jason asked with a lifted right eyebrow.

“Because…I just don’t want it.” That wasn’t even a legit reason. But he didn’t need to know that my phone was going to be cut off at the end of the month because I didn’t have the money to pay the bill.

“Thank you for everything Jason. Really. But I don’t think I want to take whatever this is any further. We should leave it as it is. A one night stand. You’re a nice guy and you’re probably treating me nicely because you don’t want to look like an asshole, but-“

“Keyshia-“

“I meet you, talk to you for less than two hours, and then we have sex. I think I’ve taken enough from you. Now it’s time for me to take my hypothetical walk of shame and get this over with.”

“What are you ashamed of?”

“Myself. I don’t sleep around with guys I just meet! This never happens! And you don’t understand that.”

“Yes I do. You have to know that I’m not judging you.”

“Yeah right!”

“I’m not going to fight with you.”

“Good.” I rolled my eyes, put my peacoat on, and made my way towards his front door.

“Why the fuck are you so stubborn…..fuck!”Jason yelled, making me jump a little.

I swiftly turned around and stomped towards him.

“I’m being stubborn because I know that there is no way I can be with you!”

“Yes there is…” he said in a calmer voice.

“Stop saying that! No there’s not! I only have less than a hundred dollars in my name, I’m three months behind in rent, and I just got fired from my piece of shit job!”

“Let me help you baby…please.”

“I don’t want your help”, I said with a scowl on my face. “I’m not your fucking charity case. And I refuse to live knowing that I owe you.”

“You don’t have to owe me anything.”

“What would you want with a girl like me?” I said in an almost whisper.

“Everything.”

I stared at him and sighed. He clenched his jaw and placed his right hand on my left jaw. His whole hand could probably cover my face.

“I have to go Jason.”

Before he let me know, he gave me one last soul searching kiss and hugged me like he would never see me again.

While sitting in a cab that took ages for me to get, an uncontrollable smile crept upon my face. Last night was un-freakin-believable.

As the cab pulled up to my apartment, I realized that I didn’t have the $45.06 that the mileage meter was asking for. Shit.

I reached inside my purse so that I could get my keys and make a run for it…that’s when I almost fainted. My purse was stacked with a shitload of one hundred dollar bills.

“Oh my God…” I said out loud in shock.

“Is everything okay, ma’m?” the middle-aged taxi driver asked, looking at me through the rearview mirror.

“Yes sir” I replied, with a huge smile on my face. Feeling generous, I handed him one of the many bills and stepped out of the car. “You can keep the change.” I closed the door.

He had that “are you shittin me” face on and then drove off smiling just as hard as he could.

I praised God all the way up to my apartment…until I saw Alicia sitting down outside of my door.

She lifted herself off of the floor as soon as she noticed me and ran up to me. “I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! You lying bitch!”

“What did I lie about?

“You still have the same dress as last night on…which means you went home with somebody. Didn’t you?!”

“No.” I replied, walking past her and opening the door to my apartment.

“Oh my gosh…stop lying!” She followed me in.

I went to the nearest wall and flipped the light switch up. The lights didn’t come on. So I toggled with it and they still didn’t come on.

“Fuck my life.” I mumbled under my breath.

“…I bet that’s what you were saying last night” She laughed. “Who was it?”

I rolled my eyes and whirled around to face her. “Why did you set me up?”

“I just wanted you to have a good birthday. Sorry for trying to be a good friend.”

I almost anted to laugh at that last sentence. “So let me get this right. You took my money, fucked the bodyguard, and made sure we gave lap dances to those guys so that we could supposedly stay in the club?”

She sighed. “Why do you have to put that way?”

“Because you fucked me over! What do you want? Why are you here?”

“To apologize…and to see if you were “sick”…but obviously you’re not. I don’t see why you’re so upset. If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t have met whoever you slept with. And speaking of that…I wanna know!!!”

“Alicia, please shut the hell up. Every word that is coming out of your mouth is starting to piss me off even more” I said, walking to my bedroom.

Alicia, of course, followed me. “So he was that bad huh?  Hm, that’s what they say about white men.”

I let out an annoyed sigh and plopped down on my bed, throwing my stilettos off. The apartment was extremely cold because I hadn’t had enough money to pay the heating bill.

“Look, I have to take a shower. You can leave now.”

“Why so much hostility? We’re best friends! I don’t understand why you’re so fucking mad at me.”

I looked at her like she had grown a third eyeball. “Because ‘best friends’ don’t do that to each other. Now get out.”

She mumbled under her breath as she walked out of my bedroom. “Whoever took those panties off had to be drunk…had to be.”

After the front door closed, signaling that she had left, I laid back on my bed and breathed out. All of the events from the past night/morning played back in my head and another smile crept upon my face. I am kind of glad that we went to that club last night. I would have never met Jason if we didn’t.

I pulled my laptop out and went straight to Google. Thank God my neighbors paid their wifi bill because I definitely didn’t have the money to pay for it.; especially if I barely got on the internet.

Time to see about this Jason Jameson.

The first thing I noticed were Google Images of him. There were magazine covers, professional photos, and paparazzi snapshots of him. Was I really that ignorant to celebrities that I was clueless to whom he was?

Wait. Who exactly was he? I clicked the back button and went straight to the Wikipedia link.

Okay. So he really is 22. But how the hell did he get so rich?

It took me about ten minutes to read the whole article and this is what I found:

  • He’s 22. Born April 19th
  • He’s the hotel heir to Jameson Suites, a five-star hotel chain
  • Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. So he’s Brazilian?
  • Raised in Manhattan
  • His father, grandfather, great-grand etc. were these huge business men and now it’s Jason’s turn to take over.

I scrolled down to the personal life section and propped my chin on the palm of my hand.

·         He had high profile relationships with a few stars dating back to his teenage years

·         Voted Sexiest Man Alive in People’s magazine one time…and in the running for a second time. Wow.

·         His mom supposedly died when he was ten

·         And his family is known for having babies until a son is born. Each family will only have one so that the only son can take control of the business.

·         Rumors are swirling around about him being on the next season of The Bachelor and he’s supposed to be making his first movie within the next year.

 

It took me a few seconds to soak all of that in. So…I slept with this guy last night and he seemed really interested in me. He was the most passionate, caring…and should I even mention attractive guy I’ve ever met.

Why did things have to be like this? I closed the laptop and grabbed my purse. This had to be a dream.

Through all of the money, a little white piece of paper stuck out. It was a note that read:

 

Dear Keyshia,

I know that you don’t want to keep this money, but I’m begging you to. I don’t want you to think that I gave you it because you think that I think you’re a prostitute. I could never disrespect you like that. Pay your bills and buy something nice. Enclosed is my number and I hope and pray that you make use of it, love.

 

Sincerely,

 

Jason

 

P.S:  I’m still thinking about last night. I’ve never met a woman like you Keyshia Reynolds.

 

I kissed the letter and held it to my chest. Can this man be any more perfect?

 






Chapter End Notes:

review por favor :)







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.