Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So what was suppose to be a quickie turned into .... I really don't know. Its still a short story just taking me longer to write for what reason I don't know. But here is another update hopefully i'll have another very quickly. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The car came to a stop. April awoke out of her slumber.

 

The driver opened the door letting the cool fresh air glide across April skin.

 

“Can the blindfold come off now?” April asked curiously.

 

“No!”

 

April knew that no couldn’t have come from the driver it sounded too familiar.

 

“Jean is that you.”

 

“Don’t talk.”

 

Jean let the driver go and took hold of April hand and began to lead her to their secret destination.

Before they began to work he stopped and took in a full view of April.

 

April tried to listen harder to her surroundings since she couldn’t see anything. She couldn’t even peek. The driver had blindfolded her really well making it hard to see anything even if she opened her eyes.

 

She decided to use her Girl Scout senses. She used what was available which; was her ability to smell and hear. She heard the creaking of boards as she and Jean walked. She heard water and the sound of water clashing against what could be a boat.

 

“Jean where are we.”

 

“Don’t talk; gosh don’t ruin it for yourself and stop thinking so hard. We are almost there just a few… more steps.”

 

April felt her body being elevated up and her body began to sway.

 

“Ok, we are definitely on a boat.”

 

Jean took off the blindfold.

 

“Surprise!”

 

April squinted a little letting her eyes adjusted to the light it was deprived of.

 

“Did I ruin the surprise?”

 

“Yeah you kind of did, but it’s okay because I have more.”

 

April stood in the middle of the yacht and took in the interior designs that look fit for a celebrity.

 

Jean took her hand and led April through the sliding doors of the yacht.

 

“Hungry?”

 

“I’m famished my King.”

 

Jean smiled, and took April up to the sun deck.

 

April walked out onto the deck unaware of what was before her.

 

Jean had gone all out.             There was a buffet filled with all types of her favorite food. Two waiters dressed in white, a table seated for two with tropical flowers. It looked amazing.  

 

April looked up at Jean. “I love you!”

 

“I know you do let’s eat.”

 

Jean sat at the table with his plate and looked over the balcony as the yacht propelled forward letting waves glide in the back as it maneuvered out of the harbor dock. He looked over at April who was still at the buffet table deciding what to pick up and how much to pick.

Jean really wanted her to have a perfect day. They hadn’t done anything like this in a while. He just wanted them to shut the world out and enjoy each other company.  

Jean for the last six months had been concocting a plan to propose to April, but all his opportunities were shattered by busy and conflicting schedules. He wanted it to be perfect and memorable.

He felt today would be his final opportunity to pop the big question.

He couldn’t even ask her father for his daughters hand in marriage knowing he wouldn’t even pay him any mind. This also delayed marriage, because Jean felt that if April didn’t have the support of her family that their marriage might be difficult, but April had shown him that her family wasn’t going to stop her from living and being happy.

 

“Babe, the food isn’t going anywhere” Jean finally said.

 

“I know, but it all looks so good, I want to bring it all to the table.”

 

April came to the table with two full plates.

 

“Everything looks so delicious Jean, where did you get all of this.” April said placing the napkin on her lap ready to devour the food.

 

“The chef is in the kitchen you can meet him later”

 

“You know you didn’t have to do all of this, you rarely see your family, and you should have gone.”

 

Jean took April free hand and played with her digits. “I’ll see them another time. Its ok babe, I really wanted to spend this day with you. I have no regrets.”

 

Jean pulled up his chair next to April and began to feed April her food. He used his lips to take of the extra food that was on her lip and stole a long deep passionate kiss.

April deepened the kiss and brought her arms around Jean’s neck. Jean grabbed April around her waist and placed her in his lap. She was irresistible to him, even in their love and hate relationship before he found her attractive and many times he would wake up with her on his mind.

They were meant for each other, he wondered why he had even hated her. She was everything he needed, he no longer desired to be with anyone, she had it all and he would be a fool if he ever messed it up. He believed he had a queen and he intended to treat her like the queen she was.

Jean broke the kiss.

“I suggest you eat we have a long day planned.”

Jean wanted to fuck April right there, but he wanted to do everything he had planned for the day, the fucking would come later.

 

April finished eating and the waiters came and picked up everything.

April hated to see all the food go away, but she was full.

 

“So, what’s next?” April asked

 

“As I wrote in your note today you will be pampered like royalty.”

 

Then appeared out of the sliding doors, were two Asian women.                         

 

“This is Yang and Yinshi they will be giving us pedicures and manicures and after a couples massage.”

 

April looked across at her man; he had truly gone way out.

 

April and Jean went to the lower deck of the yacht where everything was set up for them to their pedicures and manicures.

 

The champagne was poured and Yang and Yinshi began their menstruation on their hands.

 

April felt relaxed as the massage chair worked on her back and Yang worked on her hand.

 

“Thank you Jean.”

 

Jean whispered ‘you’re welcome’. His mind was all over the place he was super nervous about asking her to marry him. He wished it came easy.

 

 

“Jean…”

 

“Mi amor, what’s on your mind.”

 

“How come you never told me you have a yacht? April questioned.

 

“I borrowed it April, if I owned one you would be the first to know, you know that.”

 

“I guess so.”  

 

Jean took April free hand and kissed it.

 






Chapter End Notes:

The end is near.... 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.