Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Realization

Giselle was in my house. We were both sitting down on my sofa with a cup of tea.

“How is he doing?”

She was the only source I had for news concerning Christopher and how he was doing.

“He loves India. He  is learning Tamil and the people are so friendly he feels at home.”

I smiled sadly and sighed deeply. I tried to refrain from crying and I succeeded.

“So, what did the doctor say?” She asked me concerned.

“I’m not pregnant.” I started sobbing.

“Allie, I thought you didn’t want to be pregnant.” Giselle was completely confused by my reaction.

I put my mug on the coffee table and buried my head in my hands.

She hugged me to her and let me cry on her shoulder.

“I love him.” I said once I calmed down. “That’s why I would have loved having a part of him growing in me. I was scared at first, but after all the signs were there I just felt like everything was going to be fine.”

Apparently we didn’t use a condom when we had sex in my car. I had been late,  I was cranky, my boobs hurt like hell and I genuinely thought I was pregnant. I wasn’t.

“I can’t believe it took a pregnancy scare to make me realize that I love him. It’s too late now. He’s gone!” I said hopelessly. “He will never take me back.”

“You may never know.” Giselle tried to support me.

“I want him. I want him all the time. I want to give him my heart. I just don’t….” I took a deep breath. “I think about him all the time. I want to be with him. I want to be his woman. I want to be the one he comes home to after a long day at work, the one he tells everything to, the one he will love forever. I want it all. The 2.5 children, the picket fence and the dog.” I sobbed. I was responsible for my own unhappiness.

I hated myself. If I felt empty it was all my fault.






Chapter End Notes:

I don't know how many chapters are left, but I believe that this story could finish in five chapters. Peace. :D







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.