Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And done! Yay!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Acceptance

“Go for it.” Julia Cavendish, my mother in law said.

“What?”

“You love Christopher.” She caressed my hand lovingly.

“But--?”

“Blake wanted you to be happy. He told you so. Stop feeling like you’re cheating on him. You’re not. You will always love him but you need to live your life, Allegra.” She encouraged me. She took a sip of her cup of tea.

I was in London. I needed to meet my in laws for our annual reunion.

“I love you like a daughter. Blake is gone.” She sighed. “You have to move on. That doesn’t mean that you need to forget all about him.” She tried to convince me.

“I know.” I finally said. “I know.” I whispered brokenly. “I know.”

“Good.” She smiled triumphantly.

“You’re not cheating on him.”

“I’m not. You’re right. I shouldn’t feel guilty.”

“You mustn’t feel guilty, Allegra. Live your life to its fullest. Live it.” She hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder.

I was finally free, and now I could fully embrace my love for Christopher and accept it.






Chapter End Notes:

I don't know when I'll start posting the second part of Illusions. I still need to decide how I want to structure it. i also have other stories in mind that I might want to post.
Thank you for taking the time to read what I write. I really appreciate it







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.