Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Okay, so I finally decided to write this. It's been in my mind for quite some time now but I always put it on the back burner. This is my submission to the Be My Hero challenge so I hope you all like it.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc belong to their respected owners. The original plot and characters belong to the author. The author is in no way associated with the producers, owners, or creators of any media franchise. No copyright infringement intended.

In other words I own the original characters but not the Greek Gods and Goddesses.




Author's Chapter Notes:

So, this is my submission to the Be My Hero challenge. The heroes I'm using are the Greek Gods and Goddesses the story is original but it's based loosely around The Titan War and other events that happened according to Greek mythology that I, in no way, am claiming ownership to.

So with all that said I hope you enjoy and please excuse any grammatical errors.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


    Leto starred at the god as he stood in the doorway with his shirt ripped open, his massive, tanned pecks glistening from his sweat, his long silver locks flowing with the breeze that brushed passed them through the open windows. He had no business coming to Delos  let alone inside the temple where she resided. As beautiful as he was, she could barely stand to look at him. He was the reason she was in the predicament she was in.


    "You know," she cleared her throat and glared at him, "you've got a lot of nerve coming here."


    "I just wanted to see you how you were doing," he said in that sexy low tone that sent shivers down her spine.
    "Bullshit!"
    She didn't want to hear it. Whatever he had to say he could tell it to the next woman or goddess he decided to seduce.


    "Thanks to you, I'm now being chased by that crazy ass wife of yours. Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone."


    He gazed into her beautiful chocolate, brown eyes that he loved so much and grinned slyly. "How can I when you're pregnant with my children?"


    She rolled her eyes.


    It's difficult to believe he's the son of Cronos and Rhea. His attitude was very childlike, and he didn't understand the meaning of serious. Because he's somewhat of a young God, she understood his immature behavior.

 
    "Be honest Zeus. You're not here to assist me in giving birth, you're here to  fuck me."


    He nearly choked on his saliva. Her bluntness was her charm, it was one of the reasons he was so attracted to her. That and her astonishing beauty.


    "I've never been with a woman who was this close to giving birth. But yes, I am here because I want to see my children be born."


    "What about Hera?"


    "Don't worry about Hera. Just concentrate on yourself and our babies. You don't need the stress."


    "My, my aren't you a caring father to be."


    He ignored her sarcasm and entered the chambers. She was lying on a bed fit for a queen covered in the finest sheets. He kneeled down and grabbed her hand, carressing her knuckles.


    His touch felt good, but she didn't want to admit it. She was still angry with him for the hell he caused her and her sister, Asteria. After planting a soft kiss on her forehead, he closed his eyes, brushed his lips against her ear, and whispered, "Goddess of the light of day, modesty, and motherhood. Everything's going to be okay. Let me take care of you."


    He was persistent, that's for sure, and quite the charmer. No matter how hard she tried not to she gave in to him. She knew him being there was detrimental to her and her babies' well being, but if he was truly there to protect her, there shouldn't have been any problems.


Much later...


    Asteria hurried back to the temple where her sister was to give birth. She couldn't believe Hera had caught up with them. It was only a matter of time before she arrived and Leto was too weak for a fight. She needed to get her out of there as soon as possible.


    When she entered the chambers, she was shocked when she found Zeus there carrying two infants in his arms; a boy and a girl.


    "Zeus?" she was confused.


    What in the hell was he doing there?


    "Your sister is safe. She's resting," he assured her.


     She noticed the panic in his sky, blue eyes. That was rare for him so she knew something wasn't right.


    "We need to get her out of here. Here's..."


"Yes, I know," he said cutting her off and handing her the newborns, "Take them to the west of the island. Hera must not get to them."


"And do what with them?"


"Give them to the priests. They'll take care of the rest," he turned to leave, but she stopped him in his tracks.


"But what about my sister?"


"I'll take care of her. Now go!"


She looked down at the sleeping babies and felt a warmness in her heart. She couldn't believe her sister was a mother and that she was holding her new niece and nephew. She knew it was her duty to protect them, but she didn't want to leave her sister in his hands. As much of a pervert he was to sleep with goddesses and women, she knew lying wasn't one of his traits. He said he'd protect her so she knew to take his word for it.


"What are their names?"


"My son is Apollo and my daughter is Artemis. You must hand them over to the priest so they could escape the wrath of my vengeful wife. I'm counting on you Asteria," and with that he was gone.


She looked down at the babies for a second, "Apollo and Artemis."


Turning on her heel, she dashed out of the temple and was on her way to the west of the island.






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed and comments are welcomed.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.