Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's finally done! Sorry it took so long. I had a lot going on lately. Thanks to everyone who read and reviewed. It was nice to hear/read what you guys thought.:)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"What do you think is going on in there?" Asked Kristen. Kristen Jakes, was the clubs resident sweetbutt. Meaning she was the clubs resident whore and was available for any club members needs and wants, just as long as she knows her place. Beverly doesn't know why Mark and the guys keep her around, but she does come in handy for sexual distractions when trying to get information on rival gang members.



"I don't know, Kristen." Beverly responded with an edge to her voice, causing Kristen to roll her blue eyes.



"No need to get snappy I just asked a simple question."



Beverly sighed and rubbed her forehead in irritation. "Don't you have somewhere to be Kristen? Like on your knees or something?"



Kristen narrowed her eyes and walked off. Beverly watched her walk out of the clubhouse and shook her head and began to take a sip from her glass of vodka martini. While sipping her drink from her glass, she watched the door of the conference room.



The gang was having what they called, "church". It was club meeting on varies subjects, but one subject in particular that everyone liked was revenge and gang wars.



"Baby girl, I pretty sure that door ain't going nowhere." Beverly heard, Hunter Jones say from behind as he was puring himself a drink. Hunter was Deadman Inc.'s oldest member, currently at the age of sixty-four, he has seen it all and done it all. Due to family reasons and old age, Hunter passesd the position of the club's president down to Mark, whom was like a son to him. Hunter was one of the first people to accept Mark and Beverly's relationship, while everyone else thought Beverly was too prissy to be a "biker's chick". Now, Hunter works behind the bar, serving drinks and giving the bikers advice on various things.



Beverly took her attention off of the door and turned around to face Hunter. "I know."



"Then why are staring it down like it owes you money."



Beverly smiled. "Or probably because the guy behind it owes me an explanation."



"Oh...What did Mark do now?"



"It's not what he has done. It's what he isn't doing."



"And that is?"



"He won't tell me about the war that's about to go down with the Freebirds and he won't tell me anything. It's so fustrating."



"Hmm...Maybe it's his way of protecting you."



"He doesn't need to protect me. I'm tough, I can handle myself. Mark knows that."



"Mark does, but he has his reasons to why he doesn't you to know about what he's about to do. It's for the better, if you sit down and really think about it."



Beverly smiled a little bit. Maybe Hunter was right, maybe Mark really did have his reasons. Maybe she was reading to much into this whole thing. "You know I hate it when you're right."



"I know, but sometimes I just need to be." Hunter said as the door of the conference room opened, signaling that the meeting was over.



"Hunter, I'll be right back." Beverly said, getting up from the bar stool and walking towards conference room. Stepping inside, Beverly saw Mark still sitting at the table, with his head in his hands. Quietly closing the door behind her, Beverly silently walked over towards him. Taking a seat on the table next to him, Beverly gave Mark a little poke to get his attention.



Mark looked up and his emerald green eyes looked into her chocolate brown ones and he said. "Bev, I don't have the time for..."



Beverly put her hand up to stop Mark from going any further. "I know and I just want to say that, I'm sorry. I did some thinking and did some talking to Hunter and I realized that your not saying anything for my own good.I know that you care about me and want to protect me. And I thank you for that."



Mark smirked and leaned back in his chair. He gave Beverly an amused look and pulled her by the end of her shirt and pulled her towards him. Beverly smiled and straddled his lap. "Your welcome. And thank you for understanding. I think you should stay away from this as much as possible."



Beverly gave him a small smile. Same ol' Mark, trying to protect Beverly at all cost, no matter what it took.
Beverly leaned in and placed a soft kiss upon Mark's lips. As she and Mark shared a passionate, lustful kiss, Beverly felt Mark's large hands slowly slide up her thighs and disappear under her skirt. Beverly moaned when she felt Mark's thumb brush over her sensitive flesh.



"Mark..." Beverly trailed off, moaning, which caused Mark to chuckle. He had Beverly right where he wanted her. He had all of the control.



Mark's lips moved from Beverly's lips, towards her neck. He roughly bit down and sucked on it, leaving his mark. Marking his territory.



While leaving his markings on Beverly's smooth brown skin, Mark roughly ripped the underwear off of Beverly, growling as he did it. Which caused Beverly moans to grow a little louder.



Unzipping his jeans, Mark pulled out his large manhood and swiftly plunged it inside of Beverly. From the sudden contact, Beverly gripped Mark's shoulders and threw her head back and let out a loud satisfied sigh. Mark placed his hands firmly on her hips and slowly began to move Beverly back and forth against him.



Beverly tangled her fingers in Mark's hair, kissing him, while Mark began to pulled her shirt up over her head and tossing it onto the ground.



Moving his lips from Beverly's neck, Mark began to place gentle kisses in between Beverly's breasts, causing Beverly to arch her back, giving Mark better access. Mark felt Beverly's walls began to close in around him, signaling that she was close to losing control, he groaned in satisfaction.



Just as they were about to both lose control, Mark and Beverly heard a knock on the door, but they ignored it. But the knocks became more frequent and soon the door swung open, causing Mark and Beverly to stop what they were doing. Their heads snapped towards the door and saw a surprised and embarassed, Frankie Wright, standing there. Frankie was the nerdy computer whiz of the gang. If anyone needed a background check or anything else computer related, Frankie was the one to go to.



Mark cursed under his breath.



"I...um...Mark, I'm...so sorry, but I got the information you needed." And with that said, a terrified Frankie shut the door. Mark and Beverly stared at the door for a moment, before Mark was ready to continue what they've started.



"Now, where we?" Asked Mark, leaning in to kiss Beverly on the lips, but she stopped him.



"Nope! You have business to attend to...But maybe later on tonight we can finish what we've started." Beverly said, seductively before walking out of the room.



Beverly may have seemed that she had forgot about the brewing war between Deadman Inc. and the Freebirds, but she didn't. She just decided to give it a rest for now. But deep in Beverly's heart she knew that it wasn't going to be pretty.





Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Please review!






Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.