Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I sit in front of the mirror inside my trailer trying to bring my limp curls back to life. This humidity and heat is killing me and especially my hair. Currently I’m in Louisiana working on a movie called ‘Straw Dogs’ it’s my first real motion picture job as a key costumer/ costume standby (money is tight on the film) so not only am I managing and handling all of the costumes but also helping the actors when it comes to dressing. 

“Lola your needed on set” I hear over my two way “Ok Todd I’m on my way out” I replied bouncing my limp curls one last time to no avail. I walk the short distance to the main set “What’s up Todd?” I ask our production assistant “It’s time for Kate to be on set can you help her with her costume?” he asks “Of course it’s my job” I say heading towards Kate’s trailer.

 As I get closer I see her trailer door open and out walks sex on two legs Alexander Skarsgard. My throat immediately goes dry he is the object of my obsession so fucking handsome but I know he would never give me the time of day. “Hey Lola, how are you?” he asks his voice a deep timbre with a slight accent I smile up at him “I’m fine and how are you on this humid day?” “It’s humid out today I didn’t even notice, but I’m doing pretty good I do believe you will be helping me next” he replies with a slight chuckle. “Ok see you in a few then” and with that we go our separate ways.

I knock on Kate’s door “Who is it” she calls from inside “It’s me Lola” I reply ready to be out of this heat “Come in” I open the door to the trailer to see her coming from the back blushing obviously something had just happened. I go about helping her get dressed “Thanks Lola I don’t know what I’d do without you” she comments checking her appearance in the mirror. “Not a problem it’s my job” I reply putting on one of my patented fake smiles. I don’t understand what he sees in her I mean yes she is pretty but I’d like to think that I am too. I pick up the rest of the costumes that she has in her trailer and head back over to my costume trailer.

Once back I place everything in their garment bags and neatly place them back on the clothing racks. I turn back around to face the full length mirror turning from side to side asking myself again what does she have that I don’t? I love my skin tone especially since it has a more sun kissed tone to it I am now the color of dark toffee, my curly hair has grown more in the past two months and light streaks run through it, and I love my shape I have become a bit curvier then I was before. But I am the slightest bit shy so I cannot see myself stepping to Alex and letting him know how I feel.

A loud knock at the door makes me jump knocking me out of my reverie “Come in” I call trying to calm my nerves but that doesn’t last long when I see who it is “Hey did you forget about me” Alex asks trying to fit his tall frame through the door. “I am so sorry let’s get you situated” I respond back genuinely feeling terrible that I forgot about him. “It’s ok just wanted to give you a little bit of a hard time” he replies with that dazzling smile of his. I go to the clothing rack and pull down his costume for the scene that is about to be filmed. “Thanks Lola I appreciate it” he says as I hand him his costume. “It’s nothing just doing my job” with a nod and a smile he’s gone.

I sit down running a hand through my hair when a call comes through my two way “Hey Lola are you coming out with the rest of the crew tonight for drinks?” Todd asks I rise from my chair and pick up my two way “Yea I could use one right now to be honest” I reply back with a laugh. “Well we will probably be wrapping for the night in the next three hours were trying to go to this place called the hub.” he calls back “Sounds great I’ll try to start finishing up in here so I can join you guys” I end the call and go about re arranging all the costumes for the next day of the shoot. Once filming ends for the day the actors bring back their costumes and I quickly rehang them all before going back to my hotel room to get ready for the night.

Once in the comfort of my room I shower, put on my favorite lotion fresh vanilla, and dress in my comfortable but sexy black sundress. With one last touch up to my face and hair I head out into the hot summer night.

 



 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.