Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey lovely people! I know i just started the first story, but that darn little girl Bella pulled me into another story!! I will be finishing both dont worry :) 

ENJOY




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Lacey looked down in the dark room on her sleeping daughter Bella and water came to her eyes almost immediately. The 5 year old looked so much like her father, with her little nose, light hazel eyes, and thin lips. The only trait Lacey thought the baby had was her big cheeks that everyone in her family had. The little girl was absolutely stunning; Lacey had even been stopped on the street by people telling her. She knew the girl was going to be a heart throbber with her beautiful caramel skin, but like all mothers she wanted to hide her baby from the cruel world she knew was outside.

 

Lacey heard the back door open and close and the security code being typed in the panel. She knew war was coming and she had to brace herself for it. Finally she got enough courage to leave her daughters side and venture downstairs. Soon she he found herself at the bottom of the stairs staring at the back of the man she fell in love with 8 years ago. She didn’t know how in the world it came to this. She had been left alone for too long and she didn’t want to live like this anymore. Lacey cleared her throat to signal she was in the room. Her husband quickly turned around and she saw the most beautiful smile she had ever come to know, the same one their daughter had when she was really excited. And Lacey was stuck.

 

 

Liam hoped he hadn’t woken any of his family up, coming in this late at night. He knew his little Bella would be fast asleep but he hoped his wife was still awake. He had missed them so much while in the UK. When he heard Lacey clear her throat a smile came to his face as he turned around to survey the woman he fell in love with and would forever love.

 

Liam’s smile got wider when he took in Lacey’s appearance. His 5 foot 6, 29 year old wife was the epitome of beauty. She stood at the bottom of the stairs with her shoulder length black hair in a messy bun on the top of her head, his favorite pair of her pink shorts  that were barely enough material to cover her ass, and her 36D breasts free in a white tank top. Her brown skin went with everything he thought to himself as his eyes roamed up her body in appreciation. When he got to her face he saw her warm smile, she had a big nose but it fit her face perfectly, her cheeks which she passed down to their daughter were big and puffy as usual, but when he looked into her dark brown eyes all he saw was sadness where he usually saw light.

 

“Hey baby” Liam said walking up to Lacey while embracing her and kissing her head. “My Bella bear is already asleep huh?” He felt Lacey nod in his chest. He always felt like he could swallow her whole since her head barley reached his chin at his 6 foot 3 height. “I missed you so much Lacey, god you don't even know!” Liam recited still holding her. She hadn’t said much and it was beginning to worry him since his wife was a complete chatter box, it was abnormal for her to be this quiet he thought while he looked down on her face.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Is something wrong with Bella? Or anybody else? Are you okay? Talk to me Lacey”

 

Liam watched as Lacey pushed past him to sit down on a stool at the island in their kitchen. She sighed and the next words that were spoken slashed through the air like a butcher knife would a piece of meat.

 

“Liam, I want a divorce” Lacey said a little too calmly. She knew inside she was a bundle of nerves and to tell the truth she only wanted her husband to pick her up and ravage her in their bedroom. Hell she thought to herself, he looked so good, and smelled perfect. She had really missed her husband while he was away. And the love she felt came rushing back as she stared at the 32 year old man who stole her heart 8 years previous. He was a tall Italian god, with messy brown hair and hazel eyes. He hadn’t shaved more than a week and the scruff on his face confirmed it. Liam had a ‘manly’ face if you would call it that. Everything was so defined and set; Lacey was the only person who could always tell what kind of mood he was in by just looking at his face. He was perfect Lacey thought.

 

Liam chose his next words extremely carefully as he eyed his wife “No. I won’t ever let you go Lacey it’s not possible”

 

“Liam” Lacey sighed. “This is really non-negotiable. I’m going to ask Jackson or Mac to draw the divorce papers up by the end of the week. I can’t live this life anymore. I can’t put Bella through this any longer. Do you realize how hard it’s been without you these past 5 months? ABSOLUTE HELL” Lacey said trying not to lose her temper. She knew it was a con about herself; she could never keep her emotions in check, which was something Liam taught her long ago.

 

“Where the fuck is this coming from Lace?” Liam was quickly losing his temper. All he wanted to do was come home and fuck the shit out of his wife; she was looking good enough to eat like always. And here she was starting this fucking talk he had had with her a total 3 times now. The first time it was after Bella was born and he so swamped with work he had his brother take them home from the hospital which really pissed her off, the second was after they had moved because a fucker decided to do a drive by shooting on his house she was just scared and worried about the safety of their child even though she knew the mother fuckers would be taken care of. And now because of him being away for 5 months attending business as usual in the UK, Lacey was done.

 

“I’m done Liam. I tried to make this work, I have sat by and listened to you talk about the ‘family business’ for too long. We have a child for god’s sake. Do you really want her growing up in this mess wondering if her daddy was going to come back from the office? Or if mommy was going to come home from the grocery store because she could get kidnaped because of what her husband does. Why do you continue to put us through this? What did we ever do?” Lacey said with tears coming to her eyes. “Jackson doesn’t involve himself in your ‘family business’ so why should you? He’s perfectly fine living a normal life, and nobody wants to KILL him over drugs, guns, or overpriced safety. Jackson doesn’t pay off police to keep their names or recent killings out of the paper and stopped from being investigated. This shit makes me sick Liam. It has for a while now and I can’t do it any longer. I love your family and you very much, more than you probably think right now but for my safety and our daughters safety please just let us go…”

 

Lacey was crying at this point as she tried to make a point to the love of her life. She didn’t understand why Liam was so attached to his family’s world. She knew better than not to ask if he killed marred, scared, and hurt people. She always knew the answer when he would come home with blood on his clothes and throw it in the washer before she noticed, but Lacey always noticed, it made her sick. She wondered what he was thinking while he looked at her from across the kitchen. Her husband’s face was completely bare and void of all emotion, it scared her.

 

“Seriously Lacey, you know the answer to all of those questions. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to you and Bella but you have to trust me. I know what I'm doing and I know that you probably hate me but I want you to know everything will be fine baby” Liam said walking towards his wife’s seat. He knew Lacey meant no harm in everything she was saying, she was scared, and Liam knew why. Their cover was beginning to fade every day. He grabbed his wife by the waist and ushered her into his embrace. “Baby, you are the love of my life. How could I ever let you go? I’ve missed you so much” Liam sighed. Liam tilted his wife’s head up “I’ve missed your kisses” he said kissing her, “I’ve missed your body” Liam said standing between her legs feeling up her sides, “I’ve especially missed the way my baby molds to my body” Liam said picking Lacey up with her legs wrapped around his waist. “God Lace I’ve missed you so much”

 

The kiss had Lacey completely undone. The kisses they shared were always so passionate, regardless of the circumstance, it was heaven every time. Lacey moaned into her husband’s mouth as he slipped his tongue inside her mouth taking complete control over the kiss. He was always so demanding but Lacey didn’t mind, it was something she didn’t have to worry about. She noticed Liam moving up the stairs towards their bedroom, but on the way Liam stopped to look inside of Bella’s room to make sure the toddler was still sleeping, when both the parents were satisfied Liam continued their path to the bedroom, and once there he deposited his wife in the middle of their king sized bed and started to undress himself.

 

The way Lacey was looking at him made him want to move even faster, she touched her pouty lips that haven’t been kissed in 5 months and looked at her husband with lust in her now dark eyes. Lacy moved to undress herself but Liam stopped her and warned “Lace if you move one more inch there will be hell to pay!”

 

Lacey was practically on fire. Her husband loved to man handle her in the bedroom and just like his demanding kisses she didn’t mind one bit, it made her feel special that he put so much pride and love into everything he did with her. But she wished he would hurry along and undress himself so he would undress her. For god’s sake it’s been 5 months, and for a couple who has sex nearly 5 times a week, 5 months was the definition of a dry spell.

 

“So impatient my love. I can see the wheels turning in your pretty little head.” Liam taunted as he pulled Lacy by her ankle to the edge of the bed where he was waiting for her in all his naked glory. Lacey whimpered as her husband started kissing up her thighs and each time he came near her womanhood he would stop and kiss the edges of her shorts.

“Please Liam, it’s been so long baby” Lacey cooed. She was ready for her man. And she knew just how to get him. Lacey moved closer to his embrace and arched her back off the bed leaning flush against her husband, she then wrapped her hands around his neck forcing Liam to look at her she moved in to kiss his jaw, the corner of his lips, and after drawing out those, finally his mouth.

 

Liam’s head was spinning. His little nymph really had him going. It’s been so long he thought while his hands continued to roam the body he knew so well. Fuck this Liam decided, it was time to take this further. Liam pushed Lacey back down on the bed while he pulled her shorts off her thick ass and thighs. “No panties Lacey, still such a bad girl” Liam almost grunted at the sight of his wife’s clean shaven pussy. He wanted to taste but his dick had other plans. He just needed to be inside of her.

 

“Ahhh Liam baby” Lacey screamed as Liam flipped them on his back while she straddled her husband in nothing left but her tank top. She knew better than to remove it herself since he said he wanted to take off her clothes so she prompted him by raising her arms and looking at him expectantly. Liam took the cue his love was trying to give him and freed his favorite part about her body to his hands. Liam reached up and played with her nipples, gently moving a hand over them and quickly moved on to pinching them. The moans he heard were making his dick impatient and he knew he needed to be inside of Lacey before he shot all over himself.

 

Liam grabbed Lacey by her now free hair and brought her face down to ravage her mouth, and while one hand was holding their kiss in place the other was lining his member up with her hole and pushing in.

 

“Fuck Liam” Lacey sighed into Liam’s mouth as he entered her. She would never get used to his 11 inch dick that seemed to fill her to capacity every time they made love. She thought at the beginning of their relationship that she would eventually warm up to his size and the sex.

 

“Damn Lacey, you’re so tight baby” Liam moaned as his wife began riding his cock slowly, he almost went over the edge when she started winding her hips as she sat up straight looking directly into his eyes as she made every move. She never got used to his size and he never would get used to her tightness, it was a special bond they made every time they made love. Lacey was unraveling quickly as she felt his hands on her hips surely helping her dance on his dick. But she knew her man was just as impatient as she was so when he started driving his member deeper and deeper inside she couldn’t help the slew of curse words and moans that were coming out of her mouth. “Harder baby” Lacey cooed to her husband. She missed him so much, and the love she felt while being connected to him was almost enough to make her cry, if her impending orgasm didn’t beat her too it.

 

Liam could see the changes going through his loves face and decided to help her over the edge, so he grabbed her small waist and flipped her back on her back while he pounded into her like this would be the last time they ever made love. “Cum for me Lace” Liam said while driving into his wife hard and fast. He knew she would cum soon by the way she was moaning and by the way her walls clenched around him, but most importantly Liam knew he would be right behind her.

 

“I love you Liam” Lacey screamed as she came undone. And not soon after her husband came as well and slouched on top of her. Tears came streaming to her eyes realizing just how much she truly missed her man, their marriage had been so hard these last few years and him leaving didn’t help matters any.

 

“Lacey I love you with all my heart baby, don't ever doubt that” Liam said into his wife’s ears since he could feel her tears on his neck. He then lifted up to look into her eyes as he said the next words “I want to get out of the Mafia and away from the family, you and Bella are the most important things in my life and I won’t continue to risk what we have, please baby don't leave me” 






Chapter End Notes:

First sex peice i have ever written.. Dont be too harsh but let me know, add anything take out anything.. woo







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.