Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Even Lovers Drown CH 55

 

Fitz had stopped thinking the moment Olivia’s eyes had come up to meet his. The space between them was dimly lit by the slashes of street lights streaming faintly through the tinted windows but it couldn’t disguise the flare of emotion her in gaze.

 

So while the car’s interior was dominated by soft swathes of shadowy-blue darkness, for Fitz nothing mattered except for the light in her eyes.

 

They were wide now, awareness flooding back into them as she took in the situation. Fitz became aware of the last wisps of the perfume she wore. It was a scent he was well familiar with, a classic light fragrance with hints of vanilla and something heavier as the final note, something that mingled and complemented her own unique scent and had never failed to cause a reaction in him. It did the same now and he felt himself stir with an awakening desire.

 

Her lips parted and as his gaze focused on them, he was lost.

 

Fitz hadn’t known what he was going to say to Olivia once they were alone. He barely knew why he was here, never mind what it was he was going to do. In the here and now he didn’t allow himself to think, only react. She was here and so was he. That was all that mattered.

 

He reached out and gently took her wrist in one hand, his eyes never leaving hers as he began to draw her closer.

 

“Fitz...” her voice was shadow-soft in the air between them, but even so it was filled to an overflowing of lost dreams and hope.

 

It turned the space between them molten with an unspoken heat. There were no other sounds except for the car engine’s purr and the sound of his breath and hers.

 

A sudden flare of feeling flashed through Fitz like lightning. He had no words for her; all he had was himself. Fitz felt his body moving, bending forward and down, to meet her halfway.

 

His free hand slid into the smooth silken waves of her hair, fingers tangling themselves into the waves as he drew her to him.

 

“Fitz” she said his name again, almost breathlessly this time. She saw the dawning intent in his eyes and shook her head with a tiny motion. “I don’t think this is a good idea...”

 

Even as she said the words, her body was closing the gap allowing him to draw her nearer. Fitz felt his body tighten as a warming desire swept into him; it flared - swift and hot - making him reckless and filling him with need.

 

In answer, he leaned forward, dipping his head slowly, brushing his lips against hers. A part of him still hates it even as he craves it, the need for her lips, her kiss, her mouth against his. A harsh groan escapes him as he presses his lips across her still faintly protesting lips, stilling one last soft plea with his mouth, turning the sound into a heated moan.

 

Then he was pulling him into his arms, letting his lips play against her own, peppering them with tiny kisses that lingered on her mouth - each one a little longer than the last. Slowly capturing each one between his own, demolishing her defenses as only he could.

 

That his own began to crumble into dust with her touch mattered to him not at all.

 

Even as his kiss deepened, Fitz felt the part of his earlier anger that still lingered, that still pricked him with thorns of jealousy.

 

Mine.

 

That was the only thought in his head as Fitz dragged her relentlessly to him. He wrapped his arms around her, molding her upper body against his as he pressed his mouth against hers. His tongue snaked its way in to play lightly against her own, knowing how to  force her response. And a primal part of him took perverse pleasure in how Olivia moaned helplessly just before she began to kiss him back.

 

Mine.

 

The word echoed through his consciousness, obliterating every other thought. Olivia was in his arms and that was all the reality he needed in this here and now.

 

Suddenly it wasn’t enough that he held her close against him. He needed more, he needed to - it was a mindless path of action that took ahold of him.

 

Fitz’s hands molded her to him for a few moments longer, feeling Olivia’s defenses surrender to him. Now her arms were clinging to him. Now her lips were parting eagerly beneath his, now her tongue was sweetly tangling with his own, now they were forgetting all their past arguments, all of them dissolving under the heat of his mouth joined to hers, her body held close to his.

 

Mine.

 

And he suddenly felt the need to make it so. And words would not do.

 

Fitz molded his hands around her body, taking full control, turning her so that she was facing away from him, her back to his chest. Almost roughly, his hands slid downwards, briefly pausing to mold her hips against his own, then moving with a rough caress to grasp her thighs, to drape them over his own.

 

He’d felt himself harden as he had first watch her sink into the car’s cushions, now Fitz’s body throbbed, aching with raw desire at the ease he had as he molded her body to his. The position he placed her in made her vulnerable to him; he knew she felt him from the gasp she gave as he settled her, knew that she could feel his stiff member against her backside.

 

She gasped and Fitz knew that they both felt the same heat rush through them, desire spiraling from one to the other and back again, beginning that familiar spiral of lust and love and desire, consuming the remnants of common sense, devouring the last of their foolish pride and pain.

 

One hand swept up to cradle her face; if she expected his kiss again, she was surprised intead. Fitz turned her face away from his, choosing instead to allow his lips to glide possessively along the soft and slender column of her throat, seeking out the pulse just beneath her jawline that was already beating rapidly beneath his touch.

 

His lips suckled at it briefly then his tongue traced over the dancing point of flesh; Fitz rejoicing in the fact that her response caused her head to fall back helplessly, granting him further access. In response, a involuntary growl left his lips and his teeth nipped softly at her flesh before his mouth trailed up to rim her earlobe with a light tracing of lips and then tongue-tip that caused them both to moan aloud in response.

 

Fitz felt his body tighten with arousal, he ached to grind his erection against her, but willed himself to remain still. Not yet, he told himself.

 

Mine. That became his focus - to make sure she knew it, to brand her with his touch so she would never doubt it, never look at another man without thinking of him.

 

His hands slid downward, pausing as they cupped her breasts. Olivia’s body arched slightly as his thumbs purposely brushed her nipples, lightly at first, then with ever-increasing pressure as he felt them harden under his touch.

 

His hands roamed her body, redsicovering all the familiar curves and hollows, mouth plundering the sweet flesh, his hunger growing as he tasted her skin and breathed in her essence. What started off as a tremor in her body swiftly became a tremble, became a deep shuddering as his hands stroked and pleasured her.

 

But Fitz had only just begun.

 

He gathered the soft folds of her gown and dragged them upwards baring her lower body to his touch. Olivia’s head dropped onto his shoulder, an almost soundless gasp escaping her lips as one hand slipped between her thighs, stroking the soft flesh he knew awaiting his touch.

 

His long, thick fingers drew a delicate pattern there, drawing light circles around that special place at the apex of her thighs, seeking out the core of her pleasure, stroking it through the swiftly dampening silk of her panties. He traced the cleft in her lower lips, again and again, and again, until her hips lifted unthinkingly to meet his hand, following the slow relentless rhythm that he set.

 

“Mine.” this time he whispered the word aloud. His lips were close to her ear and he punctuated the word with a swirl of his tongue inside the soft inner curve.

 

One arm tightened around her waist as his other hand continued to play between her thighs. Olivia gasped as he stroked her with sweet familiarity, knowing when to press against her slit, when to retreat and return, to circle around her pleasure point in a way that caused her body to melt into his and made his own body shiver with need.

 

Fitz slipped his fingers beneath the silky fabric that was now damp under his touch, letting them play at her entrance, gathering up the wetness he found there and drawing it upwards to caress the hardened pinpoint of her desire.

 

“Fitz...” she moaned his name. Her head had fallen back on his shoulder, her hair a silken curtain caressing his skin. He brought his hand up to cup her face, to turn her face towards his own.

 

“Look at me.” he whispered harshly. Unable to deny him, Olivia’s eyes drifted open, heavy-lidded and passion filled. They focused on his lips, shivering at the memory of the pleasure they’d ignited in her.

 

“Look at me.” he repeated.

 

Olivia raised her gaze fully and looked deep into his eyes and what she saw there made her moan again, louder this time as the hand below never stopped moving, caressing, stroking, probing into her depths.

 

“Mine, Olivia.” he said against her lips, feeling their softness beneath his own. His own ache spiraled upwards, hot and throbbing, threatening his control. “You are mine.”

 

She managed to breathe a “yes...” into the air just before Fitz kissed her deeply. He  thrust his tongue into her mouth, matching the slow insistent rhythm of his fingers as they moved in and out of her.

 

He let his hand drop in a slow caress downward, fingers first caressing the slender column of her throat possessively. Fitz paused for a second, feeling the pulse in the hollow of her throat beating madly beneath his fingertips, then his hand traced a path down to caress her breasts through the gown’s fabric, finding the hard points of her nipples. He began to slowly roll the stiff nubs between his fingers, feeding her need, taking it even higher until she was writhing against his hard body, almost mindless under his touch.

 

Fitz had always loved her like this; his Livvie, so soft, so vulnerable beneath his touch. So beautiful with her doe eyes heavy lidded with passion, her full lips parted slightly and the sound of her moans the sweetest sound in his ears. The idea that any other man could give her pleasure the way he could with just their touch was unimaginable.

 

It was unacceptable.

 

“I will never let you go.” he promised in a voice that was thick and heavy with emotion and desire. His desire to see her reach her pinnacle consumed him “I won’t...I can’t.”

 

“Yes.” Olivia arched against him, one hand coming up to tangle in his hair. “Yes, Fitz...” She tugged and Fitz followed her lead, bent his head to her flesh once again, nipping at her throat with lips and teeth, taking her higher.

 

“Say it.” he demanded, lips scorching her flesh, tongue swirling, tasting her heat. “Tell me that you know that you’re mine. You belong to me.”

 

His possesiveness was having a torrid affect on her. Olivia arched against him, her hips moving in sensuous circles against him. It took everything in him for Fitz to not free himself and send himself plunging deep into her. But not yet, he told himself - not yet...

 

Fitz knew what he was doing to her, taking control from the great Olivia Pope and giving mindless pleasure instead. Reminding her in the most primal way he can of the pleasure only he can give her.

 

“Say it.” he demanded once again.

 

“Yes..” Olivia was close to her climax, he could feel it in the shivering tension in her body; she was quivering like a taut violin string, waiting to be plucked, caressed, played to her highest notes and a final crescendo.

 

“Tell me, Livvie.” he all but growled in her ear, his voice heavy and filled with heat. He added a second finger to the first, thrusting deeper into her dripping core. Her movements against him had his entire body hot and ready but not yet - not yet. First he wanted, needed his Olivia to come for him, come against him, let him feel her shiver and cry out in ecstasy...

 

“Tell me.”

 

Her voice was a breathless whisper. “I’m yours, Fitz... I’m yours.”

 

Her words ended in a soft, wordless cry and then she was arching beneath his hands. Olivia moaned wildly, lost in ecstasy as Fitz’s mouth swooped down to capture hers, her helpless cries muffled as his tongue thrust deeply into her mouth claiming it as his own.

 

Sensations rippled hotly through his body as he kissed her senseless, sending his own senses drowning beneath a great wave of heated emotions and timelessness.

 

Finally, forced by the need for air, Fitz resurfaced, to find his hands still gliding over Olivia’s body with gentle caresses unwilling, almost unable to stop touching her. She was still trembling, still caught in the aftermath of a climax that had left her shattered. Her body was still shaking, and lay against him weakly, gasping for air. Her eyes had fluttered shut as she’d come. He took the moment and gave short instructions to his driver. A few minutes later they were turning into pulling smoothly to a stop.

 

//**//

 

Olivia was just barely aware of the engine’s silence; she was still too depleted by what Fitz had just done to her. Her heart was hammering in her chest and her body felt as though it had melted into nothingness. Pleasure still sizzled at the end of every nerve point in her body and she could barely think, let alone move.

 

She struggled half-heartedly to regain her senses, but was finding it hard to do. Damn this man, she thought slowly to herself. Her body was still shivering with tiny jolts of after-pleasure, aftershocks in reaction to the havoc he’d caused in her body; worse still, she was aching for more.

 

Her lips were swollen from his kisses, but she wanted more.

 

Her body ached with the strength of her orgasm, but she wanted more.

 

She shouldn’t, they shouldn’t - but she did.

 

Still lost in a haze of pleasure, her mind still trying to could digest that thought, she was aware that suddenly that the limo had stopped. And that Fitz was moving; he was leaning forward to open the door. She must have made a ound as she forced her eyes opened and was met with his own, looking deeply into hers.

 

Fitz gathered her into his arms and before she could protest, he was stepping out of the car, taking her with him.

 

Everything next went by her in a heated blur; still dazed by the loving assault Fitz had performed on her senses, Olivia was vaguely and briefly aware of SSA Tom as he was holding open a door. Then they were moving, through the doorway and into a world of silence, deep shadows and pale glimmers of light. She had no idea of where they were or where he was taking her and she was still too weak with desire, with an aching pleasure that lingered deep inside her, to find the strength to care.

 

He was taking her up a staircase; he hadn’t said a word to her since they exited the car. She chanced a glance upwards, seeing the set in his jaw, the determination in his eyes made her weak all over again. Olivia shivered; he must have felt it, because his eyes came down catching hers. They were filled with something more than mere lust and arousal, their intensity sapping all of her will.

 

Down another hallway then at last they stopped before a closed door. Fitz lowered her so that her feet touched the floor, but Olivia still felt boneless, as though she could barely stand on her own.   Fitz didn’t give her a chance to find out if she could. His mouth was on hers again, claiming it again, delivering a kiss that was so  intimate it was as though his hands were on her, in her, all over again.

 

Trapped, she had no choice but to submit to his kisses - trapped by more than his body, but by her own as welll, Olivia reached for him, clinging to his as she kissed him back.

 

Fitz managed to open the door, even while his mouth never left hers, then they were stumbling through it. Olivia heard as if from a distance the sound of the door closing and it brought her back to her senses.

 

He was reaching for her again, his hands, soft and large and warm, sliding around her waist, drawing her body up against hers, where Olivia could feel the hard pulse of his desire. She heard his breath harshen as their bodies made contact, and her own breath caught in her throat as well.

 

Then they were kissing again, and her blood went singing through her veins.

 

She reached desperately for a last shred of sane thought; brought her hands to his chest and pushed, just enough to end the kiss. Reluctantly, Fitz raised his head from hers.

 

“What is this? Where - where are we?” Olivia asked in a shaky voice.  She forced her gaze away from his to orient herself. Everything was happening so fast that she felt like not only was her head was spinning but everything was spinning out of control. Her heart was beating so hard she felt as though it might come out of her chest and the rest of her... there were no words for what she was feeling, a liquid pulsing that threatened to engulf her if she weren’t careful.

 

And she wasn’t quite sure that she wanted to be. Careful.

 

Olivia managed to take a half- step back. He didn’t let her go; in fact, his hands would not stop touching her; they had slowed to a slow rhthym, up and down like waves against her sides, but they didn’t stop.

 

Even this was enough to distract Olivia; the warmth that followed in the wake of his caresses beckoned like a beacon of promised pleasures.

 

With an effort, her eyes flickered around the room; its dimensions were draped in shadows, but she caught the sense of large and airy, with high ceilings filled with an opulent silence.

 

Like everything else that she’d passed, it was dark, unlit by any human-made light, with nothing more to relieve the velvety darkness except the pale glow of the moonlight sending misty columns of light through random gaps in the ceiling-high heavy drapes that filled one entire wall of the room.

 

Olivia couldn’t quite place her surroundings, though the thought nagged at her that it was somehow familiar. She turned back to Fitz.

 

Before she could ask, he told her. “Blair House. We’re at Blair House.”

 

She thought for a moment, and the memory came back to her. “And it’s being renovated.”

 

He tilted his head in the way that he had and looked at her. “Yes.”

 

That meant that they were alone; and no one would come looking.

 

For the first time in a long time, they were cut off from the world.

 

If that was what she wanted.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.