Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Fitz’s lips were soft, warm yet they quickly turned fierce as Olivia began to kiss him back. Her body acted before she could think about the wisdom of it - and that was the wisest thing of all. The strength of their rising feelings - both emotional and physical - began to weave a web that spiraled around them and caught within, Olivia stopped thinking at all.

 

Emotions freed of rhyme and reason overrode common sense and logic,  leaving  only want and need in its place. 

 

And love that was once lost, filled all the spaces in between. 

 

The simple touch of his chest beneath her hands were suddenly no longer enough. Olivia let her hands trail downwards, caressing his upper body a final time before slipping lower, palms and fingers taking delight in the feel of the rigid curves of his abdomen before coming up to travel up the muscled contours of his back, pulling him closer, unable to resist the need to have him closer, to leave no space between his body and her own.

 

 Fitz felt the moment of her surrender and it sent a fresh wave of heat through him. He groaned into her mouth with the intensity of it, a triumphant surge of need enveloping him as he heard an answering wordless sound come from her, felt her mouth slant itself against his, fitting herself to him just as her body melted into his.

 

Now her tongue was dancing its way inside of his mouth, returning his kisses with a growing heat and fervency that ignited them both. 

 

He crushed her to him, all thoughts leaving him, senses suddenly overflowing with the feel of her in his arms. In less space than a single heartbeat Fitz and Olivia were clinging to one another, drawn into one another, forgetting everyone and everything. It was like this every time they came together, no matter how many times they tried to deny it. 

 

And that fact too, was left beyond the door. Reality was gone; the pain of their most recent past was left behind as well. There was only here. There was only now.

 

There was only them. 

 

Even as they kissed, Fitz’s hands came down to fumble for the opening of her gown. He found the zipper on one side; one hand tugged at it, drawing it slowly downwards. His other hand swept back up along her back, then shoulder, to slide at the last, into her hair to cup her head in his hands and bring her mouth crushingly into his. 

 

Moments later, her gown was a silver-gilt puddle on the floor. Fitz bent down and caught Olivia to him, her weight nothing in his arms. He kissed her again and again as he crossed the room to the bed waiting for them in the shadows, not stopping even as he laid her down on the satin comforter. 

 

Blind to anything except one another, they sank down onto the silky surface , no longer thinking, only feeling the other’s need, the other’s want. Passion blazed hot in their eyes, eyes that could not stop looking into the other. Eyes that saw nothing of the past, nothing of the pain. But all of the love still living there - beyond the pain, beyond the past -  it was there, blazing bright, in both of their eyes. 

 

Olivia drew Fitz down to her, unable to let go of him even for a single moment. Her body arched helplessly under him as Fitz’s mouth scorched a trail of fire down her throat. 

 

His hands were busy at the last of the fabric separating her body from his.

 

Her hands busied themselves doing the same, pulling his shirt from his shoulders. 

 

Olivia let loose a sound of breathless laughter as Fitz came to his feet before her,  pausing in his agenda to struggle free of the rest of his clothes. His shirt found its way swiftly to the floor; before he could undo his pants, Olivia was there on her knees before him, her hands reaching for belt than zipper, sliding her hands downwards to cup him boldly.

 

His own hands came up to take her face in his hands, taking her mouth once again, kissing her and being kissed back in return. His body jerked as Olivia stroked him, hands playing slowly but firmly along the rigid length of him. 

 

“So beautiful...” he half-whispered against her lips. Fitz gasped in sudden pleasure as her hands played with him, making harder, stiffer, thicker... He plunged his tongue into her mouth, mimicking her strokes upon him with his tongue. 

 

He dragged his lips from hers. “Mine.” he said.  

 

They paused for just a moment; their eyes met, dark in the night shrouded room. There was silence between them for just a moment but it was filled so many things unsaid.

 

Olivia gazed up into Fitz’s eyes, lost in the intensity that overflowed from them. 

 

She knew what he wanted, what he needed from her. 

 

Olivia gave it to him. Willingly. In this moment, she found herself able to do it - without reservation.

 

“Yours...” she smiled up at him, even as her lips trembled, even as her eyes brightened with tears. Olivia lifted her face to his,  her lips coming to meet his just as Fitz’s lips surged downwards to claim hers again and again.

 

His passion and possessiveness overwhelmed him; unbelievably Fitz’s hands shook a little as he finished undressing himself. His body tensed as he felt Olivia’s hands on him, urging him on, her kisses just as fierce and wild as his, her touch just as demanding as his. 

 

Together they sank down onto the silken sheets and into an intimate passion that left no room for anything else. 

 

Fitz kissed her as though he were a drowning man and she was the oxygen he needed to live. 

 

His hands stroked her most intimate places, followed feverishly by his mouth. Olivia’s body was more than ready for him; the attention he lavished on her body had her moaning then crying out beneath his sweet touch. Her body jerked upwards, seeking him blindly.

 

Olivia clutched at Fitz as his first his hands and then his mouth rediscovered her body. It had been so long - so long... Deep wracking pulses of heat shuddered through her; she felt herself arch under his touch, losing herself in him. 

 

Fitz’s hands slid down and found her breasts, cupping them in his hands as his lips found the hardened tips of her nipples, caressing them with light kisses before allowing his tongue to taste them, taking them into his mouth. When he heard Olivia gasp in delight, he growled in heated response, the sound filling him with a savage, possessive joy. 

 

He was already hard - iron hard-  throbbing and filled with a desperate need since he’d taken her into his arms in the limo, but Fitz held himself with iron-hard control. He knew himself well enough to know what it was that he needed first and foremost - and that was to give Olivia the utmost in pleasure that he could. 

 

Fitz slid one hand down her body in a warm sliding caress, his fingers finding their way to her lower lips, sliding into the slickness he found. He begun a slow, slippery rhythm, fingertips paying special attention to the swollen point of pleasure he found there. 

 

Earlier, he had wanted to make it clear to her that she was his. Now Fitz’s goal was to show her that he was hers. Her pleasure was his pleasure. Her heart, his own. 

 

His heart swelled with unnameable emotions as he felt her body shiver with renewed urgency under his caresses. 

 

“Fitz...” she called out to him as his lips pressed tiny kisses along her body, bringing her senses to newer heights. “- please -” Her fingers tangled themselves into his curls as her voice trailed off into a series of soft cries. 

 

He could feel her need, she knew it. Olivia was filled with a growing ecstasy. Past and present blended into one exquisite now. Pleasure sent her higher, need drove her higher. She needed him inside her. 

 

Now. 

 

Heart hammering hotly in her chest; a fine sheen of sweat covering her body, Olivia felt all the strength leave her bones as the man she loved eternally kissed and caressed her body, knowing - as always - how to sense the rising tides of her senses. Knowing how to feed into her pleasure, knowing without it being said, how to not only satisfy those needs but send them carefully, deliberately even higher. 

 

All barriers down between them, Fitz sensed what his Olivia wanted, needed and it filled him with heat to give it to her - but he would set the pace. He wanted - he needed - her wild and wanton and he knew just how to do it. 

 

Fitz slid a single thick finger into her; watching Olivia’s head arch backwards with this new jolt of pleasure. His senses were drawn to the vision of Olivia surrendering to his touch; he couldn’t help himself  - he took full advantage of her suddenly bared throat. Her almost helpless response came in the sound of a soft gasp and the sound of it caused his lips to clamp down on the soft flesh there, biting at her softly then using his tongue to trace erotic patterns against her skin.

 

Olivia felt her insides clench and pulse around his finger. It was such a twisty and wonderful sensation that it sent her moaning loudly as he added a second digit to join the first as Fitz brought her closer and closer to her peak, his touch leaving liquid trails of fire in their wake. 

 

As close as he was, she needed him closer. 

 

“Kiss me.” she demanded, her voice little than more a mere current in the air. 

 

He couldn’t deny her. Fitz’s body surged upwards before he could think and his mouth fastened itself hotly to hers. At the same time, he slid himself between her legs. Fitz settled himself so that his shaft rested between her lower lips. An upward motion of his hips and he slid himself along that wet crevice, creating a slick friction between his shaft and her slit. 

 

Olivia tried to catch her breath at this new sensation. She drew in a sharp breath as he repeated the motion. He kept at it, slowed himself, adding a little circular motion every now and then and sent him pressing against her most secret point of pleasure. 

 

His kisses followed the motion that he set, deliberate and drawn-out. Fitz’s mouth slowed to linger against hers. Entranced by their softness, Fitz leisurely captured one lip between his, suckling it softly then did the same to the other, alternating that with slipping his tongue in and out of her mouth. 

 

Olivia felt herself melting beneath Fitz’s loving assault. Every inch of her skin felt alive. Her arms came up to hold Fitz against her as close as she could. Her hips were rocking, shifting, swirling fluidly with his; she couldn’t get enough of the feel of his body against hers as her wanting grew into a need and that need became uncontrollable desire.

 

“Fitz, please...” she gasped. 

 

Fitz groaned aloud at the fire in her eyes; he knew that he could have entered her at anytime in the last few moments and given them both the pleasure they were waiting for. But that wasn’t enough. Not yet. Not for him and not for her. What they both needed was something more. 

 

Somehow he found the strength to play along while he sought it; he slid himself up and down, teasing her entrance, only allowing the head of his length to enter her, tantalizing the both of them. Filling them both with heat; driving them both almost insane with wanting. 

 

He felt her melt against him, helpless in her rising arousal; a fresh taste of ecstasy flowed over them both at that point. She cried out in longing, but he wouldn’t stop, not until she was coming, hard - a back arching, lips open on a silent scream of pleasure - orgasm. 

 

Time ceased to exist, the both of them did as well. Now they were one - in minds, in hearts - and then finally, unable to resist any longer - in body.

 

“Beautiful.” he murmured as Fitz finally slid himself slowly into her, and went almost mindless with the sensation of her hot, slick honeyed walls as they grasped him tightly. Her hips began a slow fluid movement against his that he instantly matched, sending them both stronger, higher - deeper - into the grip of passion. As he filled her depths, Fitz felt her orgasm around him again. 

 

Everything Fitz could ever want was in Olivia’s eyes. It was also in her touch as her hands clutched at his back, sliding down to his hips, trying to bring him even closer. Below, she was so wet, so hot, it was like plunging into a pool molten lava. 

 

“Olivia.” he groaned against her mouth. “Oh, G...” 

 

Fitz drove his tongue into her mouth; his hips changing to match the rhythm he set, achingly slow; with every stroke he plunged deeper into her softness. With every stroke, fire danced along his veins, igniting his very essence.

 

Beneath him, Olivia writhed in mindless ecstasy, body and mind in total sync with his. Hands tangled themselves into the thick waves of his hair. Every stroke of him inside her fed the flames he’d kindled every higher. Every stroke sent her that much closer to another peak of pleasure. 

 

Then it was his hands tangling in her hair, dragging her head back while his mouth slid down to fastened itself to her throat. 

 

“I love you, Olivia,” he murmured against her skin. “I can’t be without you... I can’t think without you... I can’t imagine my life without you...”

 

It was not only the sound of his voice, but his words, so heartfelt, so emotional, that proved enough to send Olivia over the edge yet again. Her insides clenched, then spasmed in pleasure that was almost unbearable. She cried aloud wordlessly, unable to speak. She was gone, so gone, never realizing until this moment how very very much she had missed him, had needed him... 

 

Fitz couldn’t stop touching her, holding her, loving her as he felt her shiver her way into another orgasm. 

 

“Yes, Olivia.” he whispered, maintaining a steady stroking, feeling himself grow even harder. “Yes, baby - let me feel you - just like that...” he struggled to say the words, fighting against his own wordless pleasure that kept him hovering at the edge of his consciousness. But he couldn’t - he wouldn’t -  not yet. He continued to pump himself inside her, his pace quickening but maintaining a steady rhythm as he rode her harder and harder. 

 

Olivia was climaxing again under him. His Livvie- she was so damned beautiful... He thought as he raised his eyes to look down on her. Eyes shut, head thrown back, she was exquisite to him in this moment. Her breathless cries were the sweetest music, her body like living satin against him. The combination brought him to the edge.

 

“Look at me...” he rasped the words out. Fitz’s movements became more intense, more deliberate. “Look at me...”

 

Eyelids heavy with a fulfilled passion, Olivia forced her eyes to open. They were instantly captured by Fitz’s. So much that was unspoken was in his gaze. But none of it needed to be said. His every touch, his every kiss had spoken for him. There was no other language to be understood. 

 

Except for the language of love. 

 

Her eyes said everything she couldn’t - everything she had been afraid to say since the last time they were together. Their eyes stayed locked upon one another, while their bodies moved together in old familiar ways, igniting new waves of pleasure

 

“I love you...” she whispered at last, tears forming in her eyes at intensity of all the emotions spilling out of her heart and into her eyes. “I love you...”

 

Those same tears rose in Fitz’s eyes to match her own. “I love you...” He groaned again as he felt her inner walls spasm around him, clenching him in endless waves of pleasure. In return, he drove himself into her deeper, again and again until at last, together they imploded ecstatically into breathlessness, mindlessness, into their own world - and a sensuous eternity. 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.