Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter! Please forgive any errors, I only did a drive-by edit.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Mitch hadn't slept a wink all night. Instead he'd tossed and turned in frustration, and he suspected that he would probably suffer for it. He had been out like a light as soon as his head hit the pillow but the soft murmur of Alex fussing in the middle of the night had pulled him out of his peaceful reverie.

 

Mitch was pretty sure he just needed a diaper change. After a couple of months he'd gotten pretty good at judging his little boy's needs based on the sound of his cry. One meant he was hungry and wanted a bottle, another meant he was wet and uncomfortable, and sometimes he just wanted someone to hold him. Sometimes he'd almost wanted to rip out his eardrums, but Mitch was quick to the learning curve.

 

Groggily he turned the corner to Alex's room and stopped dead in his tracks. He thought he might have been dreaming so he rubbed at both of his eyes trying to clear the haze. If not for the startled gasp he heard, he probably might not have believed it himself.

 

To his utter amazement he was wide awake and staring at a very sleepy and barely clothed Jamie Watson.

 

She'd come out of the guest room wearing what looked like nothing but the faded Stanford t-shirt he'd given her to sleep in. With only faint moonlight peaking through the living room, the deep burgundy of the cotton shirt, played up the red tones in the skin of her bare legs.

 

It stopped at just above the middle of her thighs and the way she'd folded her arms up at her chest made it crystal clear that her ample breasts were free of any confines. Her hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail, a few strands loose from resting her head against the pillow. He knew he was staring but he couldn't take his eyes off her. He should have said something but when he tried, his mouth only opened and closed like a fish out of water, and not one sound came out.

 

Jamie's skin tingled under Mitch's heated gaze, electric pulses traveling from head to toe and concentrating between her legs. The air conditioning was on and she could feel the cool breeze against her flushed bare skin, which made her fully aware of her state of undress. There really wasn't much she could do standing out in the hallway as they were, so she'd made the quick decision to ignore it for the moment. r32;r32;Mitch's boyish curls were tousled about his head, a few reaching into his eyes, but the way his muscled chest filled out his thin white undershirt and the dark stubble along his jaw made him look all man. He wore that scruffy look oh so well.

Jamie wasn't sure how long they stood there staring at each other; what felt like minutes was probably only a few seconds. Before the silence could get awkward, Jamie spoke up.

"I can get him, I'm sure you're really tired. You can go back to bed if you want."r32;r32; 

Mitch finally got his voice to work, clearing his throat, he replied, "No, no..it's ok, it's Saturday so you're officially off the clock."

 

That slow lazy smile that turned Jamie's insides to goo, spread across his handsome face. "He probably just needs his diaper changed, once he's comfy, he'll go right back down."

"Ok then...I'll just, go back to bed."

 

 

Mitch watched as Jamie nervously tucked the loose strand of hair behind her ear and turned to head back to the guest room. He couldn't help but stare at the pert, round shape of her ass as it swayed with every step she took, the hem of his shirt catching just under the cheeks. He was glad she hadn't turned back around because he was sure he was probably drooling.

 

Once he heard the soft click of the door closing, he continued on his way to Alex's room and made quick work of the diaper change. The baby settled down shortly after, but he didn't seem to want to go back to sleep. Mitch sat up rocking him gently and humming and singing to him. Eventually Alex had decided he'd had enough and gone back down. Mitch placed the baby gently back in his crib trying desperately not to wake him and headed back to his room. r32;r32;He'd tried to go back sleep but every time he closed his eyes he had flashes of Jamie, in nothing but his Stanford T-shirt. And the longer he kept his eyes closed the further those visions progressed until he was dragging the soft fabric over her head to reveal her beautiful, shapely body.

 

He pictured his hands running all over her soft brown skin, her smooth taut, belly, and full, round ass. He wanted to release her silken tresses from the band that held them tied back, and run his fingers through them, kissing her forehead, then her eyelids, before placing his lips over her plump pout.

 

Thinking about Jamie sent the blood pumping straight to his nether regions and had him tenting his shorts.  Sleep finally claimed him around 4am but his 8 o'clock alarm had cut it way too short. He knew Alex would be up in an hour or so and he wanted to make sure he was showered and dressed to take Jamie home once she was up and ready.

 

***

 

Mitch stepped out of the shower, dried his skin with a towel that he dropped in the middle of the floor and walked into his bedroom.  He didn’t hear the knocking his door, so when it swung open, he turned around, shocked, and gave Jamie a full view of his completely naked form!

 

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry! I knocked but you didn’t answer, I didn’t think anyone was in here!”

 

Jamie couldn’t move, she was literally frozen in place staring at Mitch’s tanned skin, the smattering of fine dark hair on his chest, his abs were hairless, the defined six-pack, rippling through the smooth skin.

 

Although she tried to fight it, she couldn’t keep her gaze from travelling south, more dark hair lining a happy trail to his slowly rising cock.

 

Jamie’s eyes quickly flashed to Mitch’s face, her caramel skin heating with a deep flush.

 

Mitch was smirking at her, her open perusal of his form, enough to start a fire within him. Before he knew it, his feet were moving towards her, his rapidly hardening cock bobbing with each step.

 

“I…I…Sorry, I should…you should….” Jamie mumbled. She turned to flee but before she could get away, Mitch reached for her hand and pulled her towards him.

 

Her hands reached for his bare chest as he wrapped his arm around waist.  Mitch brought his lips to hers, pressing them against her top, then bottom lip. His fingers splayed across the small of her back as he pulled her closer.  He broke the kiss to allow a hiss to escape his lips and Jamie’s lips moved to kiss his neck.

 

Mitch groaned when Jamie’s teeth grazed a sensitive spot on his jaw, sending him into a frenzy.

 

He pulled the shirt over her head, dropping it on the floor, and resumed kissing her, parting her lips with his tongue and slipping his into her mouth. Mitch lifted her leg to wrap it around his waist, and allowed his hand to trail up her thigh, palming her firm ass.  

 

Jamie moaned into Mitch’s mouth, his attention stoking a fire within her. She realized that while she could touch Mitch’s bare skin, she was still almost fully clothed. She attempted to push the boxers Mitch had given her to wear, off her hips, but Mitch’s hands were in the way. He took the hint tugging them the rest of the way down, before stepping back to admire her tiny black boy shorts. He didn’t know where to look or touch first! His eyes roamed over her breasts encased in a simple black bra, the mounds swelling over the top of the cups. He couldn’t top himself from pressing his lips to her heated flesh, kissing one, while cupping the other in his hand. He licked around her covered nipple, while testing the heft of her other breast in his palm.

 

Jamie was in ecstasy, she fisted one hand in his hair, while caressing his rippling back with the other. While Mitch was slipping her bra straps off her shoulder, she was walking him back towards his bed. When he sat down, she climbed onto his lap pressing her wet center against his hardened dick. She gyrated her hips against him, eliciting a cross between a whimper and a groan, and pressed her lips to his jaw, then his neck, before dragging her teeth against his adam’s apple.

 

Mitch pulled her boyshorts to the side, stroking his fingertips over her weeping pussy. She was nearly bare save for a thin line of hair in the middle, the smooth skin slick with her juices. He parted her folds seeking out the small, hard protrusion of her clit. But before he could brush his fingers against it, a muffled sound over the baby monitor stilled his hands.

 

Jamie moved to stand, but Mitch squeezed her hip to stop her.

 

“Wait, I think he’ll go back to sleep.” He said, nuzzling against her neck as his fingers continued to stroke her nether lips.

 

Soon Alex began to wail,  “Or not” Jamie uttered, laughing at the disappointed look on Mitch’s face. She bit her lip to hold back a moan, as Mitch removed his fingers and placed them in his mouth, tasting her essence.

 

Jamie stepped into the boxers on the floor, and slipped the shirt back over her head, her eyes still on Mitch’s bare stomach, his erection pressed against it.

 

“Whew…..umm, can you get him?….I think I might need another minute.” He said, trying to catch his breath.

 

Jamie laughed again as he threw his arm over his face.

 

“We’re gonna have to talk about what just happened here. I just want you to know, this isn’t a quick fling for me and I don’t just want to hit it and move on. I think there could be something really good between us. But, I’m not sorry about what almost went down.”

 

With a nod and a soft smile, Jamie went to take care of Alex. 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think! Writing the sexy stuff makes me nervous! I'll try to have the next chapter up by Sunday.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.